What does he mean by this?

No seriously, wtf is happening in the end? I kinda lost track
PunPun thread

Attached: 1557926971704.jpg (2130x3056, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/inio-asano-interview-reality-is-tough-so-read-this-manga-about-cute-girls-and-feel-better/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Girl hangs herself. PunPun doomed to live the cuck life and raise the roastie's kid.

The whole thing after they killed aiko's troubled mother kinda felt weird. Also, why punpun didnt go to jail? I feel that this wasnt really clear

Also why this mathematician guy killed the cultists?

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/inio-asano-interview-reality-is-tough-so-read-this-manga-about-cute-girls-and-feel-better/

Attached: fucking asano.png (892x968, 122K)

the girl killed her though, he thought the mother was dead but she wasn't and she finished the job off screen.

actually I was reading some interviews right now, but I mostly wanted to make a conversation about the manga. I think it is one of the better stories I have ever read and the artstyle is fucking insane, but some things didnt clicked on me, like why tf he killed aiko's mother when he could just punch her and run away with the girl, the crime consquences never really had any effect on punpun, and sometimes the manga just loses its sense of direction by stretching some tedious moments until it reaches to a certain key point

Best girl Sachi won. That's all you need to know.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ny30uyO5R91tuxnb9_500.png (500x502, 173K)

I agree she mentioned that, but its not really clear if she said it as a lie or if it really happened. I think both are equally responsible for her murder. Also punpun when he was at the hospital, he had the death of aiko and her mother on his back. How come he didnt go to jail?

Or did she? I guess being normier than punpun and aiko in this manga, is an automatic victory lmao

Also the good vibes cultist was too retarded to be taken seriously by people and it was kinda weaker arc along with the manga girl. Watching punpun riding the downward spiral along with his mother his uncle and aiko was the most intersting part. The booger fag child along with the other "i do everything for a price" guy was weak as well. Why he introduced so many side stories?

well as said in the interview the author's plans were
-punpun meets aiko
-something dramatic happens to them and they go on a road trip

so your feelings are valid

also pic related is probably why I didn't like the manga as a whole: it was just too obvious what asano was trying to do and while it was working very well (him trying to annoy the readers) the ropes were so apparent it took me out of the story.

Attached: ducking asano 3.png (854x188, 28K)

He probably got off with an assault charge for Aiko's mother, since Aiko was the one who actually committed the murder. It's been a while since I read it, but I recall a mention that he did get charged with something for the crime.

She is just as broken as they are.

lmao I actually just read that when something dark happened in the story, the manga sales dropped. I think the manga has deeply flawed characters and I liked that because they break the main protagonists as role models. I guess even as a seinen, people couldnt watch punpun getting darker and immoral. I wished the story was being told from punpun's perspective from start to finish because the other side stories where kinda dull. I just loved the manga up until the mother died from cancer. Then it became unessesary perplexing by following multiple character's stories. Also punpun and aiko are overreacting. I mean wtf no matter how depressed you are, you dont spend two years brooding in the house. You either blow your brains out or get back on your feet

Yea it was fucking vague and I would count it as a plot hole since it was convenient. I mean you have a dead body, a roped girl and also the incidents of punpun abusing aiko in public or when he decided out of the blue to kill someone. Even if he is innocent, there are so much proof on his ass not to put him in prison (even falsely) He got away with it too easy imo

* there are so much proof on his assto put him in prison*

The fuck am I looking at

He went on probation for a year.

Is he okay

(笑)