One Punch Man

Animator-San will do key animation in Saitama vs Suiryu

Attached: D6kRqm8U0AEqREc.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rDWRXxG5MZI?t=862
youtube.com/watch?v=eL7APe-8Ww0
twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1129004657454473217
youtube.com/watch?v=m7SaEZajoJE
twitter.com/shadowverse_jp/status/1128984053850361857
twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1129003758246014977
twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1129017542008115201
youtube.com/watch?v=TraByPzp5ho
youtube.com/watch?v=KtSCPc7t4IM
twitter.com/moga1216/status/1129047275806842881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manletroufags on suicide watch

but Garou doesnt fight until Chapter 77.

Fubuki got butchered so bad that Normies care more for Tatsumaki than her.

Can this season be saved by BD?

Attached: 1557948833182.png (1920x1080, 800K)

At least they're putting effort into her even if they fail.

Attached: Pettite woman vs Loli.jpg (1001x945, 626K)

Comedic timing would still be shit though, unless they redo the storyboard for whole scenes

Will J.C. Staff redeem themselves?

Attached: 1557530762173.png (552x300, 103K)

>t. MBfag on suicide watch
Sure sucks having that fight ruined huh? MB look like a incompetent pussy.
Cry harder.

they're going to absolutely ruin bestboi arent they?

Attached: One-Punch Man v12 - c067 - 167 [Digital HD] [aKraa].jpg (2037x3056, 1.65M)

he's going to be plastered in that cg looking, glossy texture so yeah obviously

Who?

The robotman who informed main robotman that mysterious remote robotman cannot be trusted.

What went wrong jcstaffbros?

Attached: dos.png (925x632, 586K)

that's not suiryu

Prepare for ghosting sage mode.

Attached: 38857007_p9.jpg (918x651, 246K)

all the budget went to animate fubuki´s boobs 2 episodes ago!

They only did with one episode... So no they can't redeem themselves especially this far in the game.

Drive knight is probably with the organization. I bet metal knight i unironically against the evil organization but is shown to be mysteriously evil.

And your source is? Aoki didn't tweet a single thing about that.

Metal knight so far hasn't shown any real evil intentions. He even warned emperor about a great evil. He just does his own shit. Now drove knight being in the association I can see especially since they did speak of a mole being in the association.

He also has a similar face visor to the robots from the organization

he's a confirmed cyborg btw

Attached: 6a7f58ea24d8d0b5c7e724c714ed9057.jpg (968x1869, 975K)

And it was totally worth it.

Fans are already doing the work.

Attached: 1554004087682.gif (560x315, 1.71M)

i wouldnt go off fuckin darkshines words, the hell does he know

I miss Roach, he was probably one of my favorite monster designs.

Guru!

Attached: 1556653130303.png (1778x1554, 3.31M)

If Aoki doesn't handle Saitama's main fight of this season, what even is the point?

He could have prevented pepperoni man.

Attached: 1557870323551.jpg (1309x545, 385K)

No they care more for Tats because she gets almost no screen time this season

youtu.be/rDWRXxG5MZI?t=862

Attached: 1557068109303.png (253x271, 44K)

That shit wasn't even a fight, it's literally a minute of Saitama holding onto his wig and ignoring everything else. Saitama's main scene in the season is vaporizing Elder Centipede with a Serious Punch. Even ONE's storyboard for that had mutliple double-spreads.

Chadru

Attached: 1557701464329.jpg (1000x1333, 402K)

xd upvoted.

Moralfags should hate Drive knight the most. Not even Sweet Mask tortures monsters.

Attached: k-kawaii.png (276x255, 59K)

Elder Centipede is just a punching bag. Saitama has real interaction with Suiryu, and their 'fight' is the longest battle scene Saitama has in this season (and probably the longest after Boros in the manga). If JC Staff were to dump all the good animation they could afford anywhere, in all 12 episodes, it should be Saitama vs. Suiryu.

Attached: chiuuuuuu.png (387x321, 88K)

:3

-_-

Sup nigger.

Attached: longguru.png (1764x2372, 3.95M)

If JC Staff could "dump all the good animation into anything" in this season, they would focus most of their effort on the final episodes, not Saitama holding onto a wig for a minute mid season.

Saitama talking to some random faggot with a bored face doesn't need good animation. His serious punch vaping Elder is a much cooler scene and it's literally season finale material.

moralfags hate sweet mask because he killed those mercs in the suits with no hesitation even though there was no reason to, drive knight hasnt killed any humans.

Every girl in this series is top waifu material

Attached: 0084-117.jpg (800x1150, 193K)

GURU BIG FAST STRONG WARRIOR

Attached: 1557951798889.jpg (1778x1554, 316K)

Holy shit

Attached: t57hyaw.jpg (413x395, 20K)

Pepperoni-san look delicious I hope Genos roasted him well.

I understand that you think the bald man punch hard funny, but the serious punch is a punchline to a bit gag about video game rage. There's nothing driving it to justify it being the most impressively animated thing in S2.

>nothing personal kid

Attached: 37879431_p11.jpg (600x800, 180K)

flashy's hair is longer than that, 0/10

I can already taste it, JC Staff will do season 3 with the same or worse staff, because the quality of the anime doesn't matter at all to the salespeople.

Are you having a stroke or something?

That serious punch isn't even particularly "funny", it's the most important scene for Saitama specifically in this season. It's not only a large scale moment where he punches a city sized centipede into smithereens but also a step forward in Saitama's character development, which is rare as fuck.

And I never said it should be the most impressive animated thing in the season. Other fights in the final showdown between Garou and the heroes, heroes and Elder deserve more attention. But among Saitama's scenes the serious punch sure is the one moment that warrants good animation the most, and not coincidentally it's going to be season finale material, which is important to get right.

only 3 characters are faster than flashy flash i believe, maybe 4

I think it's webcomic Flash

This is probably true. Just like Overlord, I had a faint hope that the japanese would get a better staff when Overlord succeeded the way it did but they kept the same staff. This also gave me hope that OPM surely would have the same season 1 staff but look what happened. Now for sure they will have the same staff. I want to die.

So far its Saitama, Garou and Boros. I don't see anyone else than that.

Who would be the 4th?

Blast

Fun

>it's the most important scene for Saitama
>a step forward
The surge of emotion is not accompanied by a realisation or even awareness. It's not a step forward, Saitama got pissed off at a mosquito 80 chapters ago and it even had the same fucking punchline. Nothing followed. It's a gag punch that holds fuck all meaning to Saitama. You're right in that Garou's gauntlet is the only scene beside Saitama vs Suiryu that deserves a higher level of care, but Garou is not the main character. Saitama is. He was mostly passive against Suiryu, but that goes for the fight against Boros too.

Mosquito.

So you're telling me that Garou is a guy that got bullied as a kid so he decided to take it out on the world.

pretty much school shooter backstory 225

Yes.

Yes.

He is a brat.

lamest backstory ever

>JC Staff fucked up the purpose of having the super Fight and Genos scenes intercalating

Oh god, they're goning to completely miss the point and try to "animate" Gouketsu vs Saitama, aren't they.

Attached: 2358276982.png (444x440, 98K)

MONSTA FUCKING SHIT

Attached: JUSTICE HAS ARRIVED.jpg (1600x1138, 1008K)

Is this why there are so many Garoufags?

Still looks better than Fubuki, JCStaff made Fubuki look like she was mentally retarded.

God dammit, how long is the hiatus gonna last?

Saitama's dense nature doesn't take away from that serious punch being an important moment for him. He's not dropping city sized monsters on said cities anymore, he made sure to take out Elder carefully as requested. However he does absolutely nothing new or spectacular while he simply holds onto his wig at the tournament. That shit was pure comic relief.

You're actually retarded for comparing the clown fiesta with Suiryu (ghosted) spinning and Saitama ignoring him completely to Boros' fight. In terms of importance, scale, buildup, impact, mood, these events are completely different. Saitama's serious punch against Elder is much closer to the fight with Boros, it's also the finale and Saitama actually does something there. Get your head out of your ass.

And a mixture of been shonenfags lovers

Saitama has been better ever since episode 5, he doesnt sound weird anymore so I hope they have him re-record the first 4 episodes.(In the flashback you could see that his voice was different compared to what he sounded in episode 3)

His fate still not conclud.

Im ready for CGI Drive Knight.

>complain about animation thread
>not a single gif or webm
Goes to show how bad it is.

They definitely will not put in the effort to animate something that was offscreen to begin with. This is JC Staff we're talking about. That said, I can't believe they blew the Genos montage. They definitely did not do it to save time, because what they did at best shortened the sequence by a couple seconds.

There are so many because Garou is the best developed and most fleshed out character in the series so far. Also because he's charismatic and has cool moves and visual design.

Attached: output19.webm (1280x720, 677K)

Thats a proof they didnt care much for the Superfight arc.

Based and colapilled

Attached: uncle has come.jpg (1600x4534, 3.88M)

Despite being a webm it's somehow not animated.

>He's not dropping city sized monsters on said cities anymore, he made sure to take out Elder carefully as requested
Is that your definition of important? Saitama could always control his strenght, he's doing it all the time. You also forget that it's not Saitama who is being careful, it's King giving him precise instructions. You're giving Saitama credit when it's King (or more likely the HA, having given the instructions to King) who's trying to be careful. You're misinterpreting the scene as being more serious and meaningful than it is. It's Saitama doing pest control, and feeling good after getting to vent a little.

The point is Saitama actually listens to him and takes precautions you absolute retard. Saitama is very slowly changing, taking his so called hobby more seriously and opening up to people close to him at the same time.

Saitama's communication with King leading into a huge moment like that Elder-vape in the season finale is vastly more important than him holding onto a wig for actual giggles - pure freaking giggles.

No, not really. He liked monsters first from watching TV because he thought they had good motives and fought nobly. He then told his opinion to the other kids, that the monster is more sympathetic because he fights alone and then he got bothered afterwards when the kids demanded he plays the monster. The kids however wanted to play as they observed on TV, several vs. one. He then asked for some 1 on 1 but kids again wanted to gang up instead, thinking such playing was ok since they saw it on TV. He blamed the hero gig for promoting dishonorable values which it does, this was pointed out even before he was introduced into OPM. Then he decided to do martial arts and play Final Boss.

The whole "bulling" thing is a forced meme started by retards in this threads. It wasn't classical bullying, the dumb kids thought that's how the game goes and didn't purposely try to bully him with the intention of harm, they we're just being thoughtless during role-playing. Even Garou never thought or blamed the kids for "bullying", he instead judged that the hero image was to blame for teaching both kids and society unfair values of handling situations.

Attached: 66122347.jpg (1200x845, 545K)

Based Garou fag. But that is the definition of bullying. Doesn't mind if the other party isn't actively thinking to bully.

In other words, it's an individual vs the mob kinda premise

He is literally bitter. He wants to become the strongest monster to win against the popular kids.

Pretty sure he got bullied first, then he started hoping for the monsters to win.

Sure ok, you can stretch the definition of bullying as far as that, I guess it's accurate. But most retards think of intentional aim to intimidate or harm when they hear the word bullying so one needs to clarify that. The fact that the kids really thought they we're doing something normal and harmless from imitating what they saw is a vital element in this backstory.

The flashbacks came in the opposite order of what you suggest and it's just speculation to assume otherwise.

They came in opposite order because the second one would spoil things. If I recall correctly, the latter flashback starts with Garou already getting beaten up, showing that Garou didn't go out of his way to pick being the monster and rather got forced into it..

>it's an individual vs the mob kinda premise
Basically.
Garou notably abhors gangs, be it an association of heroes, monsters or a group of kids on the street trying to stone another kid.

Pretty much, yeah.

Attached: 5974485.jpg (800x1150, 520K)

> If I recall correctly, the latter flashback starts with Garou already getting beaten up
You do not recall correctly, sorry. First you have the flashback where he is annoyed by the gay music and the hero butting in with the villains project. The second flashback happens during the Gatling fight - the kids are commenting the story in the classroom and Garou listens on the side. He interrupts the kids and offers an opposite opinion, that the villain was more admirable because he fought as 1 against 3. The kids observe his opinion as unusual and weird. The third flashback happens with Bang and Bomb - the kids ask him to play with them and give him the monster role, without a doubt because of his outwardly expressed sympathy. Then he demands 1 on 1 and they again play in the old manner.

It's just your speed-reading and personal opinions that caused you to think the order was inverted. Literally nothing points to the order of events happening inverse, and on the contrary it all follows a logical and established chronology as presented in the manga.

>If I recall correctly, the latter flashback starts with Garou already getting beaten up
You mean the one before he goes ham on Gatling's group? You recall incorrectly. He was completely fine.
The other user is right about the order and meaning of the scenes.

Yep, i didn't want to despair when they announced the studio, but there it is.

Im looking forward how they handle Gouketsu, Murata screwed up his height several times.

The direction is so jarring, the way the action happens and skips, the cuts in the scenes. The sound design sucks too.
I would rather watch a well directed version even if it had the webcomic art.
Even this is better than what we got.

Attached: chinese_punch_man_metal_bat_vs_demons.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

New chapter when?

So where should S3 end? There should be enough for 7 or 8 episodes so it’ll probably end right before the actual MA arc starts.

S4 will probably be the entire MA arc which should end at the Tastumaki arc.

No, just like Index they won't fix anything later.

The first thing they have to do once S2 ends is fire the sound director.

I know it's supposed to be human skin, but does it really get that color? I imagined it would be a much duller, almost-grey, corpse-like tone for this guy.

Man, so far I'v gotten pretty much all of the colorschemes for the monsters totally wrong compared to what I imagined, save for DO-S

And then close the studio.

>Left
Soul
>Right
Soulless

Why is Saitama such an asshole this season? Holy shit.

He literally has done nothing at all besides chop a robber and protect his wig.

Same thing in the manga, it was dark humor when he asks an unconscious Sourface if he was alive.

If you wasn't being such a speed-watcher you would know he's an introvert at heart

When was he being an asshole?

He's just a character for jokes in a joke show, if we took him seriously he could be guilty of criminal neglect, his powers could save the world from all monsters, he could save countless lives but is too oblivious to even see it.

that looks like absolute garbage though

I know, this season is worse.

i didnt mind the bullet noise when sweet mask killed the monster but using that for every impact got old real quick

You didn't get it wrong JC staff did. Of course human faces don't have that color. Phoenix man doesn't have green fucking eyes. It's almost like they're doing it on purpose. How stupid do you have to be to choose these colors.

imagine how hard would Amai die against Orochi

Why they gave Suiryu blue eyes is beyond me, he's clearly supposed to have a jet-black look to him

Attached: OPM-58.2-60.2-Image-7.png (362x408, 127K)

whoever is in charge of color design needs to be taken behind the barn. absolutely zero taste

probably because murata drew him with blue eyes, retard

Attached: 7139v13.jpg (764x1200, 416K)

Nah, J.C. sucks at BD revisions. And given the state of the animation industry, it'd probably look worse.

that's literally just reflected light, look at his black armband

And you'd think those saying even manga is better animated than anime were just kidding.

its literally not, his eyes are blue. also that isnt how that works

J.C. Staff exists. That is all.

those explosions as Tats was closing in sounded like smashing a blown paper bag

>Murata specifically made Phoenix Man spread glittering gold around him in every scene he's in.
>lmao purple feathers

What the fuck.

rare as it is for me, I actually did buy S1 BDs. not going for repeat tho, saved or not (but proly not)

cope

No. This

Man, remember when Murata livestreamed himself drawing this cover? fun times. Will his livestreams ever return bros?

probably not man, we can dream though

child emperor is worst boy

I miss his streams so much.

why did he stop streaming

His daily prostitute under the desk kept making loud slurping noises and someone told his wife on twitter.

>daily prostitute
AKA ONE

Hey now, he kept changing the wig everyday.

t. gutter whores

would you?

Attached: 1556947724389.png (400x492, 173K)

No because I'm not a faggot like you

Damn, this image leaves only very little to the imagination.

Attached: cJ.kLN333wa.jpg (1400x2100, 567K)

Any combination of fujo's whipping themselves into a frenzy over back muscles, closeted homosexuals doing the same, and teenagers who think Garou has a point despite the story showing how much of a deluded hypocrite Garou actually is.

don't be a prick. Garou has a good character arc, and it's fun to watch him fight.

>not being a faggot in the current year
>not fucking a pretty girl(male) in the boipucci
>not buying him sushi to get head

Attached: 1555029329800.png (420x595, 281K)

boipucci is an anus filled with shit user

its an anus that has been cleaned out and smells and tastes of strawberries

I prefer to sprinkle some cinnamon into the anus after cleaning it. It makes it smell so much better.

Virgin emperor vs Phoenix Chad

Attached: 1557923099279.png (1600x1141, 2.36M)

I really really want for Child Emperor to have his shit kicked in. I find Sweet Mask more tolerable than that annoying piece of shit.

will saitama ever reach s-class?

She is

Why was this deleted? it was just a cover with Tats on it

>when a moba trailer has better animation than OPM2.
youtube.com/watch?v=eL7APe-8Ww0

These are truly the darker times.

Attached: mpv-shot0006.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

completely seething

Since he's ranking up so fast than most he probably will. Plus the fact now Mask sees his power as beautiful in the webcomic so if he's recommended to go s class he'll most likely have his support.

Attached: 025.png (1600x1138, 751K)

I don't like how he's able to do this to Dragons because the other heroes actually struggle with them.

1. user deleted it because.
2. user got nuked for shitposting too much.
3. Tatsumaki body is too obcene for a blue board.

It's gonna have 12 eps like the first season right? Where are they gonna stop at?

Garou is the best character ONE’s created for OPM since Saitama. The fact that he makes contrarians like you seethe and writhe in butthurt only makes him even greater.

yes, elder centipedes death

But when will the Normans learn that Tatsumaki is superior to Fubooty because she actually gets a large degree of character development and growth?

I like this look for him more than the Murata one. Has Sonic always worn ninja spandex?

Serious Punch, but is going to be so underwhelming at this pacing, they are just throwing random scenes at the viewer without a proper exposition, one of the main traits of OPM is the build up, without it the delivering just fails, and that's this is going to fail hard.

To be fair they weren't all that experienced with their new forms as Flash stated and also the consensus of s class is that they can handle dragon and demon levels better than most. The s class mostly struggle agaisnt the cardres because they are a different level of dragon than the rest or in case of emperor and Zombieman they aren't really that strong physically or in the front lines that often.

yes, since his first appearance

They should just train more lmao

Attached: Training.png (724x394, 371K)

so why exactly did they go with jc staff over madhouse again?
season 1 was a fucking gorgeous master piece
season 2 is like all of dragonball super minus the last 1 and 1/2 episodes or something like that

because they wanted to wait to hire the same director from the first season because he was the main reason it was so good but they had to wait a long time and then said fuck it this is taking too long and just gave it to whoever to try and cash in on it before it became irrelevant or whatever

Good thing he will get QUALITY next week.

Simply because they wanted S2 to be made sooner.
The wanted to avoid a decline of popularity like AoT

Serious Punch in Season 1 was really underwhelming, they couldve at least used the one in the opening.

Toei spent all of their money in the last 2 episodes, if JCStaff does that for their last 2 episodes of OPM i will be surprised.

Serious punch itself was a little underwhelming but the aftermath was great. S2 is going to be worse than underwhelming especially with the shitty audio mixing.

Finale will be KINO

aftermath was useless talking for more than half the episode.

yea ok that makes sense because even i was getting tired of waiting
still they could have stuck with madhouse unless the director is tied to the animation studio too... is that the case?

natsume doesn't work for madhouse

Why do you fuck still even watch this garbage anime? Just read the manga

That's what I've been doing.
I'll maybe watch the shitshow know as S2 after it's done.

Because I need to do something while I wait for the webcomic and the manga to update

Not really it was setup for later plot points and also s2.(which now means nothing since s2 is so poorly adapted and manga hasn't reached most of those parts yet.)

fucked up face aside, they're drawing him way too buff
he's supposed to be lean muscular dammit not a bodybuilder

The only part of this season that feels like any thought or care went into it is the voice acting, which is even then rushed in the editing from cut to cut and the overall terrible pacing of the episode, and obscured by the laughably bad repetitious stock sound effects.

I would happily accept the crappy animation if the episodes were constructed better. Give me season 1 but with bad animation. That would be great compared to this mind-numbing trainwreck of a season.

>FWIPFWIPFWIPFWIPFWIPFWIPFWIPFWIPFWIPFWIPFWIP

Attached: 2019.05.15_23.18.37.jpg (1920x1080, 831K)

Attached: 1557186527211.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Why the fuck does Nyan have a deep, smooth voice? Do the people in charge of casting know what a cat is?

Reminder that they could have stopped at this point, but no, they went out of their way to make it worse.

Attached: 1557426110299.jpg (3072x1728, 233K)

i still can't uderstand why they did it, it looks like a big hassle to apply and there cant' be 1 person in this life that actually likes it.

>tfw you'll never do sm roleplay with fubuki

What the fuck? Somebody had the honestly genius idea to cover up that shittily drawn chin with his collar, and then they undid that?

Is this whole season just their rough draft they accidentally put on air?

wider

The crazy part is Genos was the least complaint when the pv came out. They must have thought it was bad so they fixed all the stuff people complained about and ones that didn't make sense in the shirt time they had.

should have just gotten the guy who voices madara from natsume

OPM S1 made every shonen anime that took itself seriously look like dogshit by comparison, so some executives got together to make sure that S2 didn't inflict anymore damage on their best-selling weeklies.

Attached: 93284723748295t.png (568x638, 200K)

Honestly haven't seen ghosting this bad since AssClass.

Attached: 49.png (800x1138, 657K)

Why was everyone hyping her up? Looks like a dude.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.26.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Next ch when?

Attached: One-Punch Man V11 (2016) - Page 29.jpg (2037x3056, 1.1M)

she looked pretty hot in the opening

People thought she'd look decent as JC staff projects usually focus a lot in fan service above anything els but even that is lacking.

Attached: 1555772271715.png (651x960, 617K)

Atleast the knife looked good right bros? Right??

Garou's relationship with that kid is one of the best in the series. underrated imo.

id forgive jc if they did this

Why did Shokugeki look so good but this looks this bad?

Attached: Chicken_Egg_Tempura_Don_%28Anime%29.png (1058x598, 719K)

I just started watching s2 and good lord thats one of the worst OP's Ive seen.
Just garbage.

Attached: poop.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

why did they make him less fat in the anime

>tfw both the manga and the Anime have ruined the best arc in the web comic

Attached: 1392.jpg (600x848, 80K)

>that plop of gradient around his mouth

remember back in season 1 when he bit speed's katana into pieces and it looked fucking great
one tiny little 2 second gag had better animation and better art than anything we've seen in season 2 and it's a far cry from even the 100th best thing in season 1
what the fuck happened

Attached: chomp.gif (500x288, 3.41M)

I swear that shit is just randomly generated

Had somewhat competent director but as the seasons past the quality got worse
Why did you do that? Don't punish yourself like we are.
Not really for the manga plus we haven't even reached that point yet. As for the anime it also hadn't reached it but it ruined a lot of good moments or could be moments.

Comitte rushing and having a newbie director handling this seasons. I really have no idea who thought this dude was good for being a director or any of the animation directors.

Well it all started when murata decided "we're going to make opm into dragon ball"
First they introduced a self-contained tournament arc with filler side characters
Then murata took Ones rough drafts and decided to stretch 1 page into about 50 or so by drawing empty panels, empty dialogue, characters just standing there doing nothing taking over the entire page etc. Whatever he could come up with to pad things out.
Then they decided its a good idea to implement new side characters who have their own arcs that don't impact the plot, just there to delay and delay.
Then they took fights that literally took 1-2 panels in the webcomic and turn them into 150 page chapters where the end result is exactly the same, the reader just had to spend 100 times the effort to get the same amount of content.

The anime exes looked at the manga and went "this is utter garbage" and it ended up with a trash studio because the manga content is also trash.

Attached: opm srs.jpg (1670x1200, 273K)

Attached: 1556330786935.png (600x592, 293K)

Attached: 1556376584773.jpg (600x592, 120K)

what chapter would I start on with the manga if I had just finished season 1 and wanted to to avoid season 2 ive been watching the new eps every week and me and my friend are thinking about dropping it all together because it's so shitty

>JC Staff

Blame jcstaff, different tone from how it has to be

That too though they are partially to blame as they were just given this to their busy schedule by the committee. I already said who hired the newbie director was an idiot.

Chapter 38 is the King chapter and you can read on from there.

already googled it
reading ch37 to patch up that bridge
thanks tho

No prob.

Attached: 42612362_p43.jpg (700x606, 219K)

What a thrilling conversation.

I thought it was a pretty fun one
glad you agree
already enjoying the manga

Attached: poopy.png (501x440, 194K)

Meep

Attached: 1556372967656.webm (350x263, 2.79M)

also shit zoom zoom

Attached: xzcwQZL.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

oh wait are doing that thing where pick out stills from high speed scenes to make them look bad
hold on let me go find one...

>based Garou tanked several punches from Saitama
>ayy lmao cuck died to two
sasuga

it blows my mind that people are just doing this for fun and internet points
someone needs to make a studio and hire these people

well he took one light hit that broke his armor, and then there was also the one where he knocked his arm off
but yeah Garou did take more

you won't find quality like that in a key frame, unlike a certain season..

To be fair he wasn't even trying to kill Garou as he knew he wasn't a monster. Boros tanked a few but not enough especially lacking any real defenses like Garou.

>mods dont want generals
>they invite teens to treat OPM threads as their personal discord-esque chat room to talk about power levels
>psychomungus has 1.6k posts in opm thread alone

Might as well ban opm from Yea Forums. What a fucking trash heap.

>BIDF in full force again
face it, jobros would get oneshot by Garou

The monsterified sword master that Atomic killed was clearly dragon.

it's really hard to see her right leg in the manga because someone didn't noticed it was there and inked the wind as if the leg was transparent

oh god no
the ghosting for suiryu vs choze will make me commit sudoku

when does she wear the outfit in the top right?

She doesn't. It was a cover art by Murata for one of the chapters.
Not really, more or less Boros just won't land good hits.

I would favor Garou but not with one punch, man
Boros is probably more powerful, as in can exert more force, but their speed is probably similar and Garou is a martial arts master while Boros seemed to mostly depend on his power
a deciding factor I think is the fact that Garou was actually able to keep up with Saitama for a little while by predicting his movement, while Boros didn't seem to be able to react at all to Saitama's attacks

H I J K L M N O P
How many ghost frames do I see?

Garou is fucking cool but Garoufags can kill themselves

the voice acting makes him 200% more uncaring, instead of just kinda unconsidered

wait do we actually know anything about driveknight?
ive read the webcomic and the manga and im pretty sure they havent said anything about him and hes gotten very little pages.

since this arc started every monster is at least a low-level dragon and it's super shitty because they get dispossed like high tigers. Even Sea King who was Oni showed us how terrifying they can be. If everyone in the monster association save special exceptions were Oni instead it would retain the tension without devaluing the Dragons.

That is why retards with no knowledge needs to shut up. They ruined the anime. In the internet you can't know if it is a 10 yr old or a 30 yr old man with knowledge complaining.

I just like OPM in general and I'm still having fun. But also it makes me want to re-read the manga.

that settles it, I'm going to do it for real, you convinced me user, now you have blood on your hands

I like the metal shading in some shots.

Attached: then perish.jpg (500x272, 11K)

Reminder that Tatsumaki can feel when her little sister is being sexually pleasured too

Attached: 1531163746270.jpg (573x675, 239K)

name a more powerful team, I'll wait

Attached: quite wide..jpg (640x360, 165K)

>ended up with trash studio because the manga content is also trash
Pretty accurate.

ho? you are approaching me?

Attached: wide.jpg (1440x810, 109K)

don't let me down doujins

>Saitama calls Boros pretty strong and is actively going for the kill
>Tells Garou he's sort of strong and is careful to not seriously hurt him
OH NO NO NO NO

The anime was already ruined with production issues. Hell the complaining made ep 1 tolerable its just that s2 has incompetent directors and editors.
Only thing we know is from the databook which isn't much as the association doesn't know much on him either. The biggest thing is that he has never lost a fight and that's about it plus being a cyborg.

Hmm, I did notice that Murata was taking decades to finish the monster arc, so that's what's really going on. If he's going to pad it out, he should just do whole arcs that I can skip, not ruin the great parts that ONE wrote.

People who pause single frames on animation, whichever side of the argument they happen to be on, SHOULD die. Let the finished product speak for itself, talentless fag. We can make fun of DBS because the finished product looked bad, but OPM is an unfair example. You're probably the same type of piece of shit basement dweller who thinks Naruto vs Pain looks bad, I'm guessing? If so, kill yourself.

>One Punch Man season 2 is good because of the story

If you want OPM for the story then why not get it in its best medium which is currently the manga and webcomic?

Attached: unnamed.gif (540x304, 1.9M)

Tournament arc is entirely self-contained, the characters introduced in it dont matter to the monster association/garou arc.
It's readable because it has some jokes and you can consider it as a what it is, a self contained story set in opm world.

>and is actively going for the kill

Attached: 1556039770743.jpg (333x279, 16K)

I'm already up to date with the manga
I just want more OPM in my life

Saitama is always actively going for the kill against monsters, but doesn't put more effort into his punches than he thinks is necessary, otherwise he would just be doing serious punches all the time. He was trying to kill Boros, but also wanted to see how much Boros could take. He never goes for the kill against humans, like Jobrou, or things he sees as pets, like Rover.

how long has it been since the last webcomic chapter
I want to see Saitama school flashy

Saitama can't kill humans because killing humans isn't heroic. That's why when Saitaa was pummeling Garou in the webcomic Garou's monster energy whatever you want to call it was leaking out, but his human body remained, including his resolve and will to live

Edgy kids and faggots

if by "actively going for the kill" you mean how he did basically nothing the whole fight and then hit him for real right at then end then yeah I guess

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

He makes a slightly surprised face when Boros survives the first punch. Then he actually tried to obliterate Boros after he came back from the moon and failed. Boros finally made him get serious at the end. Meanwhile Garou did no such thing through out their entire fight. He decided to get serious in the same way he was "serious" with sonic and did a serious move that is non lethal. Jumping sideways, serious tableflip, or serious headbutt aimed at his monster arm.

season 2 will never have any background animation.

Attached: 1556551422480.webm (560x315, 671K)

Saitama can kill humans, what is this retarded headcanon you've formulated?

He even hates himself for that reason.

What human has he killed?

Saying Saitama can kill humans is retarded headcanon since we've never seen kill a human before.

retard

Sad

Attached: 4D6701CF-85FB-4898-9004-A5643E52E620.jpg (200x200, 13K)

He's right you know.

Nice headcanon retard

>Getting this upset over nothing
That's a big yikes

>boob balcony dress
I love them so much

Have to drag out the time period where people actually think she's top tier and not the queen of jobbers.

technically all monsters are former humans, thats why his fight with Garou is so important, because he saved him from becoming a monster for no reason.
he was also Boros' hero by giving him his fight he couldn't win

Sad that this is actually better than the show.

Spicy. This may actually have some traction.

was Boros a literal convict from Baki lol

yea, there was no point in the tourney arc. nothing is gained, nothing is lost. just pure filler for fillers sake. like the shit child emperor v phoenix man fight

NEVER FORGET

Attached: punch kill (2).jpg (600x849, 162K)

funny as it is, it wasn't really confirmed if Marugori was killed, was it? Could've been ko'd and stored somewhere by Bofoi, although I know it's a stretch

Nah that dude is gone, it why murata version had to monsterfy him cause ONE knew he fuck up, but i never forget.
plus the turning into a monster mean losing humanity is just a excuse.

Attached: punch kill.jpg (600x849, 125K)

He wasn't human anymore and couldn't be saved.

he's clearly talking about B city getting smashed
what, you think they evacuated everyone because there was a monster nearby? please

Just you wait.

Attached: ENW.jpg (600x849, 240K)

wowie.
Early OPM was too "whatever", but death of characters that you don't even see them dying doesn't matter at all, especially if even the manga never recognizes it.

Big if true

Anime clearly showed lot of civilians in that city that didn't even try to leave

Civilians should die. I'm talking about important characters.

he was has human as genos. he considered himself a man, the strongest man not the strongest monsta.
He was human

the absolute state of saitama enablers

Kabuto considered himself human too, but he lacked humanity in the words of Genus.
Marugori killed thousands before Saitama killed him, he too lost his humanity, the disregard for human life was evident of that

holy fuck this season is a letdown. the animation, the artstyle, the color, the music, the voice acting. everything is fucking worse, what the fuck. case in point the newest episode: the whole fucking point with Genos's fights was to mirror that of the martial arts techniques shown by the martial artists. his lightning bolt fist (or whatever) was supposed to happen simultaneously with the lightning guy. machine gun blows were supposed to happen simultaneously with Gattling, etc. etc. now they just glossed over the fighters in a compilation of still images, and only then started showing Genos's action. it's not just that the quality is worse, it's that the fucking directors don't even UNDERSTAND the goddamn source material. holy fuck what a fucking letdown. good job Japan, you keep ruining your shows with stupid budget cuts and mass production. ftfyfe. never been this let down and disappointed by entertainment media before.

the mental gymnastics here... holy shit

>never been this let down and disappointed by entertainment media before.
wanna know how people know it's your first summer here?

this

Could Garou jump back from the moon?

>technically
you lost the argument there

it's not, but sure go ahead?

"More human" guys were killed for less, this burglar for mosquitoes, those commies against Sonic and etc. I'm saying he wouldn't have a place in OPM's world, he wanted to destroy everything, no way he would survive.

Attached: One-Punch Man V1 (2014) - Page 94.jpg (2037x3056, 1.45M)

Garou wouldn’t get hit in the first place

nah, MB would've landed something and it could be enough

>the disregard for human life was evident of that

he may not have loved other, but he loved his brother

implying garou can handle a planet busta

Garou has a weakness to area of effect attacks. That's how he got hit by TTM, lost by decision against Genos, and ultimately lost to Saitama. Boros can do AoE, they each have their own strengths in this matchup.

Why do these two even get shipped?

They were classmates

I'm not sure he did, it was greed that he displayed
not love
he was the one who killed his brother, not Saitama
he blamed Saitama for taking away something from him, not weeping at his own fault or out of love for his brother

... looks pretty good honestly.

come son he killed his bro by accident, that was the joke.

So who was he?

Attached: mpv-shot0011.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

because he lost his humanity, he was at the very least lucid before he took the syrup
he knew his brother was standing on his shoulder but didn't check which shoulder before slapping his shoulder
he was nothing but a mindless monster after the transformation

who else if not Garou? are you retarded, user?

Why did one take so much time to go back to opm anyway, mp was done over an year ago

This, Saitama wasn't going all-out but he was intending to kill. If he struck Garou like this it would have been over. Boros is insanely powerful and hard to kill, Garou would get relatively man-handled as I see it, HOWEVER the gap would not be unassailable, the fact is Garou would still be able to somewhat keep up, and as a result he would probably get the chance to evolve yet again and overpower Boros. The big reason it didn't happen with Saitama is that the gap between them was so unassailable that it completely demoralized him, "the embodiment of all the world's unfairness.". That wouldn't happen with Boros, there's no reason for it. Still, the Garou we saw fight Saitama would get punted to the moon as far as I see it.

Attached: x27.png (1719x1235, 981K)

what are you talking about? season 2 just ended so he must have still been hungover

human make mistake son,
I mean saitama wipe city b by mistake seconds later and we know he went home and had a good night sleep.

Boros was most definitely god level. The whole criteria is devastation on a planetary scale and that's exactly what Boros's attacks would have done.

What does MB have to do with this discussion, retard? Awakened Garou is confirmed to be stronger in hand to hand and able to dodge any melee attack from Boros by ONE himself.
So no, he wouldn’t get hit in the first place and you’re asking retarded questions.

Garou never got hit or distracted by any of Genos’ blasts and their fight was interrupted undecided. He dodged all of them even though he literally couldn’t see a meter away from him when they were fighting because he was already seriously injured beforehand from continuous other fights.
Awakened Garou is a whole new beast. He’s vastly more powerful than that early Garou in every aspect. He can use debris to travel in the air and was only disorientated by a fucking Saitama serious series move at night time. But even in the air he still reacted to Saitama himself. Should also be noted that Garou is ultimately much less relaxed when he fights non-humans, which is why he takes a quick big dump on Golden Sperm and very efficiently kills him without letting the latter do anything.

Nah, saitama is god level.

It was stated by WoG that it would be a close fight but that Garou would have he advantage in close quarter, but I don't see Garou getting past his regen or doing anything against the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon

Attached: 1557754487126.jpg (2504x3452, 2.09M)

one never said that, all he said was that AG is better in cqc

ONE did say that.

Attached: UK.png (1868x141, 15K)

Not planetary scale at all. You just need to be a threat to humanity society overall. Boros is far over the requirements for god threat.

Saitama was much more proactive in the fight with Garou and obliterated the guy's side with a serious attack without any knowledge on his regeneration.

wtf is fubuki doing in demon tier? should be tiger

>Still no Suiryu

Attached: wider.jpg (1200x811, 37K)

She’s clearly demon level.

Whoop dee doo

the female MA executives are hot

Attached: murata OL.jpg (1179x566, 230K)

Cut for time.

id trust the translation of the guy who translates loads of stuff for the wiki and does chapters too over some random tripfag who used to translate chapters

Well, of course, the version of Garou that fought Genos was weaker than Awakened Garou. But he only stood a chance against Genos at all because there were hostages around that kept Genos from turning the whole place into fried chicken. Boros would have no such reservations, and has way more firepower.

Nonetheless, even with how things were, Garou felt in his inner monologue that he was having a hard time in the fight. He never really did actual damage to Genos, and Genos landed multiple hits on him. He was absolutely going all out on evading Genos's hits, but that doesn't mean he was able to deal damage or would be able to avoid attacks on a larger scale. His fighting style isn't meant to deal with that kind of opponent, unless we see things change on that front in the manga version.

Attached: 0083-006.jpg (800x1150, 258K)

And I'd trust the OG Ultimate King over literally who, who translates bullshit for a wiki full of retarded speculation in synopsis and abilities articles, which they don't even monitor properly, unsurprisingly like with any fandom wiki.

>murata decided
>filler
>all this conjecture

Attached: Are You Stupid.png (603x407, 215K)

nice

Attached: tanktop_girl__onepunch_man____part_2_by_thegoldensmurf_dce63jo-pre.jpg (969x824, 105K)

>OG Ultimate King
kek

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.00_[2019.05.14_20.06.30].png (217x296, 144K)

Garou said he was having some trouble because of his condition. Yet his awareness and reaction time even then were spectacular.
Need I remind you that Awakened Garou can literally regenerate, has unmatched stamina and many more abilities?
You're comparing apples and oranges like an unironical retard.

>tank top girl x mumen rider
I shippery dip it

I know they're not directly comparable, what I am saying is that Garou has thus far not shown the ability to deal with large scale or indirect attacks, and Genos is just one example of that, the details aren't too important. The most recent is against Rover. If Garou starts tanking energy blasts then we can talk in that direction, but it hasn't happened yet.

You're actually retarded. Garou even before Awakening form was shown both dodging and tanking energy attacks from Rover and Orochi. Garou dodged Genos' blasts mid-air when he was half-blind. Awakened Garou is vastly more powerful than Garou at any of those points, in every single aspect.

He's not just your normal martial artist, he has superhuman abilities and stats, and martial arts he wields are a powerful versatile tool that can let you cut shit into pieces with AIR and whatnot. This isn't rocket science. I'm baffled you're having so much trouble understanding something so simple.

Can he dodge directed blasts? Yes. Can he take hits from Rover and Orochi and not die? Yes. But he still takes damage and is knocked back several floors. That's not what I mean by tanking energy blasts, that's just surviving them. He needs to be able to avoid these attacks and still land hits, or cancel them out with his own attacks like Saitama does.

Attached: 0092-038.png.jpg (800x1138, 263K)

So you won't be alone in the afterlife? Go die on your own, faggot.

Attached: 1557886238717.png (242x235, 45K)

>Animator-San will do key animation in Saitama vs Suiryu
I fucking hope so.

You're retarded. Are you even reading what you're posting? Garou BEFORE awakening literally scaled a crumbling room and juked Rover who was destroying said room.

Awakened Garou can even use debris to travel at unholy speeds and used that to control the distance between him and Saitama in mid freaking air. He doesn't even take damage from any environmentals in the meantime. Awakened Garou is absurdly fast, of course he can dodge and attack nearly simultanenously. And his ridiculous tankiness means he doesn't even need to dodge at times.

>replying to a 6 hour old post
I can tell by the paragraphs of Garou popping up that the resident Garoufag has entered the thread.

Wolfuru

>and used that to control the distance between him and Saitama in mid freaking air
he attempted to anyway
despite all his rage he was still just a bug in a cage

Can he dodge a blast the size of a city, though? Or take the hit without getting knocked back? Imagine something like Genos vs. Mosquito Girl.

One please just give us a new chapter what with the sudden hiatus.
2chapter and that it? AAAAARGGGGG

Attached: punchman.png (751x619, 129K)

another 2 year hiatus coming up

He didn't "attempt to". He can literally use debris to get close to and away from his enemy in mid-air.

Considering Awakened Garou's ridiculous speed, endurance and maneuvrability, yes, obviously he can. Not a single fucking character was shown to be able to continuously spam actual city sized blasts/nukes by the way, which is the only way to make an attack like that seem impressive in the highest tiers. Boros' straight beams, which he fires while he's completely still himself, don't even cover the entirety of his ship.

>resident Garoufag
The only thing you live for, huh?

He's using the passing of Muratas dad as an excuse to take time off

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1129004657454473217

Chapter next week, now its confirmed.

Its funny how they looked prettier than Fubuki in the anime.

You really can't blame anyone but ONE, this stupid faggot school shooter looking hack. He added the stupid fucking tournament arc that doesn't go anywhere. Instead of being like S1 and adapting 7 volumes, S2 now has to adapt 9 volumes, giving it a rushed paced. No studio can do that, so it ended up falling into JC Staff's lap.

One probably enjoyed it because Do-S in the first draft was supposed to be a man.

Why does it look like Fubuki is getting pounded from behind?

>He didn't "attempt to". He can literally use debris to get close to and away from his enemy in mid-air.
and Saitama was toying with him the entire time, I don't know why you dispute this when Garou himself acknowledged that to be the case

My guess is that they saw how meticulous Murata's drawing of metal is and wanted to emulate his style with super-realistic shading.

hot

Murata's been working on this chapter for 4 weeks now. How many pages will it be?

Retards like you need to get their heads out of their own ass and see the reality that you're 80 IQ subhumans

Saitama is overpowered as hell and a gag device. Even Saitama's serious series move combined with the timing of night time for the punchline still did not affect Awakened Garou's ability to react to Saitama himself in the fucking air of all places.

Fix that awful image

Jesus, this art looks like garbage. Looks more of a vaseline blur than S2 in animation.

one 20 page spread

Actually no.
First 2 weeks he took time off with his family, the week after his dad passed away so he probably had to be there for the funeral and stuff.

Muratas tweet also said that he will show us a preview pic of the chapter "later".

Episode 6 sure gave us good memes.

Attached: Tats.jpg (750x750, 49K)

he was with his family for 1 week, golden week. the week before that he was working on the chapter. and he was already done with the funeral stuff like 2 days ago now so he's probably been back on the chapter and will continue till he releases it next week

youtube.com/watch?v=m7SaEZajoJE

More Tatsumaki.

>2 weeks off

No Jap ever takes 2 weeks off for an extended weekend holiday. Even Americans don't take the week off for Easter.

Attached: q.jpg (1066x1600, 452K)

>LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MTN DEW JUST LIKE MY EBIN MENES

I only hope Atomic Samurai trashing Haragiri is decent although it will probably be a still with speedlines.

wtf I want to play it now
albeit is there a Japanese version, the dub sucks ass.

Oh my bad, there is the japanese version.
twitter.com/shadowverse_jp/status/1128984053850361857

PPP and Fubuki.
twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1129003758246014977

Attached: D6sG7aFVsAAqOjM.jpg (1200x900, 233K)

Murata... where's your package!?

MB means Meteoric Burst you despicable autist

>multi-cell Sperm
>in high Dragon
featless

It doesn't matter if it's madhouse or JC staff if the original staff of the show isn't working on it.

Again, what does that have to do with anything? That's your retarded headcanon and nothing more. ONE says Awakened Garou is stronger in hand to hand period and can dodge any melee attack.

he's asian remember

The whole criteria for being an MA cadre is strength and yet you put 2 cadre candidates in a higher tier than actual cadres?

Attached: 1485030287173.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

added to the book of fetishes

because they're both obviously stronger than the rest, also orochi isnt a cadre

Psykos main role is to assess strength and she disagrees.

btw are tank top and rider bros now?
also will ONE ever had rape to this super serious series, to mix it up a bit.

Attached: tanktop_girl__onepunch_man__by_thegoldensmurf_dce2y92-pre.jpg (971x823, 99K)

>because they're both obviously stronger than the rest
Based on what? What evidence from the manga can you present to support your claim that both of the ninjas are stronger than Nyan, fuhrer ugly and Gums?

add rape i mean

oh right the ninjas, i was thinking orochi and golden sperm for some reason. i would assume he put them higher because speed is op also because fuhrer, gums and nyan are all just bland physical types only thing special is that nyan can go through small spaces and fuhrer has a transformation

Only if implied in some backstory of some character, not onscreen.
Not to mention Psykos already conducted rape in a way. She experimented on people/monsters, tortured them and "bred" them with each-other as she claimed. They probably didn't fuck out of free will in that stress induced environment she talked about, the bitch either made a male rape a female or gave them god knows what drug to cause this.

Sweet Mask was impressed by Fuhrer Ugly's speed.

but like the other user said, Psykos can assess the strength of the monsters and she deemed these 3 stronger than the ninjas. And if fuhrer transformation isn't on the tier list then it's taken into account for normal fuhrer.

That's hot.

I think the ninjas still have Fuhrer beat in the speed department. They can move so fast they are borderline in Dio's World. Fuhrer is certainly fast but I don't think he's that fast.

>using psychic powers and aphrodisiacs to make her victims hips move on their own
kinky

>Implying madhouse could have done it better.
lol.

He's 6'2" tho

if you've read the same series i have you'd know that psykos' predictions and assessments are far from consistent, also she just bases it on destructive power doesnt she? i think i even remember the ninjas saying that those in the MA dont know "true speed" or something along those lines. and i didnt mention fuhrer's transformation as a separate listing

Where is OPM heading towards to?

Orochi and Monster association is finished, no more real big threats.

>no King Tier
You had one job. ONE FUCKING JOB !

>I think the ninjas still have Fuhrer beat in the speed department. They can move so fast they are borderline in Dio's World. Fuhrer is certainly fast but I don't think he's that fast.

Their speed is their only good thing, I'm not saying otherwise, but Fuhrer and Gums would clearly win in a fight to me. Speed on its own is overrated, Sonic can't even damage Genos of al people.

>also she just bases it on destructive power doesnt she?
We don't know on what it's based. Nyan was put in a cadre position and his forte doesn't seem to be destructive power. And if you are going to doubt Psykos judgement then you have to doubt the statements of the ninjas who overestimated themselves to the point where they believed that they were the only ones being able to handle Flash (lol)

endless hiatus with no actual ending

saitama kinda make all threat a no big deal

neo heroes, the organisation and god at least. maybe some other stuff too like blast

I was wondering this too

I'm pretty sure their actual martial arts are sufficient to beat Gums and Fuhrer since those guys are really fleshy and the hellfire brothers have fire and wind cutter moves in their arsenal. The ninjas aren't a pure AGI build, they also have STR and DEX and being able to move so fast your opponent can't even react to it normally all but ensures that they would faceroll a lot of the cadre and even the S-Class as Flashy surmised. Hell, if they still bother to use their weapons they have blades and cutting wires which should still be effective against the two guys you listed.

i dont think they were totally wrong though, i dont see who could beat flash besides psykos and probably ENW. im not even sure they know of ENW considering it just seems to sit in a fish tank somewhere in the base. i dont think anyone could keep up with flash's speed and even though he wouldn't be able to kill elder or rover i dont think they'd be able to kill him either

Did you forget about GOD?

lel what the fuck is wrong with that right arm

I doubt GOD does do anything much, it is probably not even on earth.

sweet mask would have made a good husband

Attached: 1549992443945.png (728x837, 705K)

>would have made a good husband
For Saitama

>i dont see who could beat flash besides psykos and probably ENW
Sperm can overwhelm him with sheer numbers, orochi adapts to whatever it is fighting, homeless emperor if he can pull wide range sphere attacks that would leave Flash with no choice but to tank the hits (which seems likely). They don't have to keep up with his speed to deal with him. Sure he can run away, but it's the same as losing.

>im not even sure they know of ENW
That's the point I was trying to make, they don't know anything about the association and whatever they say about it shouldn't be taken as truth.

>I'm pretty sure their actual martial arts are sufficient to beat Gums and Fuhrer

Psykos says otherwise.

>and being able to move so fast your opponent can't even react to it normally

You underestimate the other big players way too much.

>no more real big threats.
Are you serious?

Nice tits.

shoo shoo, fujo

kek

Attached: love.jpg (584x328, 72K)

Anime twitter account promoting Genos figure(which no doubt looks better than S2 version).
twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1129017542008115201

Attached: Genos.jpg (600x450, 14K)

next arc ONE will dive deeper into this

Attached: 1555950731990.jpg (605x1188, 396K)

I don't know about that. And who would dive into Fubuki, definitely not Saitama.

isn't that just a s1 outfit.

Anyone that isn't borderline asexual. So slim pickings in this series

Neo heroes
The S class heroes will fight among eachother, giving up the matchups we can only dream about (Atomic Samurai vs Lightspeed Flash for exemple)

id say orochi is the same as rover and elder, neither would be able to win. I think flash could beat BS by easily dodging any attacks he tries to throw out and just blitz him for an extended period of time till he's dead. HE is really just a normal dude so I don't think he has any chance at winning without prep, probably would win if it was his better version, vaccine man.

>Psykos says otherwise.
When?
>You underestimate the other big players way too much.
No, it's pretty obvious that extreme speeds are something not a lot of people are equipped to deal with and that's true on both sides of the war. Fuhrer is impressive in strength and speed, but he's still arguably not as fast as the ninjas and wouldn't have an answer to their movements. Gums has no feats save strength and consumption, he's the easiest for either of the hellfire brothers to pick off.

seems to be in love with him now, yeah

nah bro, he's fine. he just needed a blood transfusion is all.

>thinking anyone actually dies in opm
pffft hahahahaha, no.

>When?

By only making them candidate, retard. You've overrating their speed ridiculously, just because the rest aren't autistic about their speed doesn't means they aren't fast themselves. They all are.

what about the guys sonic killed or the guys mask killed

>You've overrating their speed ridiculously
Look moron. We have an entire fight showcasing just how fast they are and they still hadn't gained full control over their speed. Other cadre members can be fast but none of them so far have demonstrated ground speed on the same level as the ninjas. And being candidates doesn't mean they aren't capable of killing cadre members either as we are talking about two very specific ones who are on the low end. Pit the brothers against Centipede or Rover and yeah they aren't going to be able to do much regardless of their speed. But you're basically saying they wouldn't be able to nothing personal Homeless Emperor or Nyan either purely because of a title which is retarded. They were new recruits to the organization who had recently gained access to dragon level powerlevels. Of course they are still under review.

You really think Murata is gonna bother drawing in detail for every single big fight a slow motion version?

Did Tatsumaki's VA change? Or did she have trouble voicing her after a 4-year break? Or did she get too old to make the same voice again? She sounds off. Less cute than S1.

it was just metaphorical imagery. by showing heads flying off left and right, the scene tells us that these lads were in over their head, but not out of their head. with mask his immediate justice was immediately sentencing them to life in prison without parole, as he does not believe in their ability to reform and function properly in a societal structure.

but yeah, they're all fine dude.

>And who would dive into Fubuki

monsters of course

Attached: 27.jpg (670x454, 140K)

same VA just bad voice direction i guess. same thing that happened with saitama's VA, specifically in the first few episodes. its been getting better

I think we'll get one more slow-motion sequence with awakened Garou to reinforce how fast he is compared to Flash and probably during the Saitama fight as well.

Anyone got a link to the new chapter?

sauce

yeah the director is a hack, its ruining the show more than the art tbhonest

>and just blitz him for an extended period of time till he's dead
Sperm has trillions of lives, literally, trillions. Flash will sooner collapse of exhaustion than even kill a tenth of his stock of cells. Also Flash lose to golden sperm. Orochi, as I said, adapt to things the way Garou does. He most likely can "get used" to flash's speed the way Garou did.
>HE is really just a normal dude so I don't think he has any chance at winning without prep, probably would win if it was his better version, vaccine man.
Wait that sentence confused me, are you talking about black sperm? If so then he has enough strength to make a tempered martial artist such as atomic samurai spit blood from a single strike.

Attached: BS strength.jpg (600x849, 177K)

Watching the OVA and her in this episode is like night and day. In the OVA she's snooty and arrogant. In this episode, she's trying too hard to be childlike. If you're just listening to the lines and don't know the character was Tatsumaki, you'd think they were different characters.

Murata.

Those contours are unspeakable

That's the power of new director, most VAs suck ass and their tones are monotonous, hell, he made Saitama's seiyuu whisper every line
> too old to make the same voice again?
It's Aoi Yuki, my favourite female VA. I love all her roles and I can sincerely say that her performance was not good, that's really showing how bad this director is.

The only character that I can say maintained quality throughout both seasons were King and Genos.

>He most likely can "get used" to flash's speed the way Garou did.

It's more that Garou got used to the way he moves. His speed in itself was already clearly superior to Flash's.

id say flash is fast enough to be able to slash him that many times in not much time at all, considering his top speed is easily way above the speed of sound. AG is on a totally different level from orochi, comparing them is ridiculous. orochi can adapt techniques and things like that but it's not like he can just fight flash for a minute and be totally used to his speed, that's absurd. HE = Homeless Emperor

Watching a stream of the author of Tsugumomo drawing and watching the latest episode. He actually likes the animation and is cheering for Genos vs cockroach.

yikes

It's only been more than a week and nips already started with the GarouxZenko shipping pics. Thank god for that, now I won't have to look at ugly gaijin art in these threads.

Attached: 74713851_p0.jpg (424x600, 276K)

Didnt some user mention Saitama seiyuu was sick for the first 4 episodes?

Sourface was fairly good as well.

idk, i never saw anything. it didnt really sound like he was sick either, just sounded like bad acting

Garou has been good so far, even Suiryu seems alright.

>they keep elongating her face to make her look older and more serious
Fuck they are Americanizing her. Keep it cute you stupid fucks.

Attached: 23452346.png (348x268, 198K)

Checking the part when Fubuki remembers Saitamas words, and Saitamas voice sounded different(Season 1 self) compared to episode 3.

Its like she treated her S2 role as a quick paycheck considering she doesnt have many lines, next week is Tatsumakis last apperance in Season 2.

The animation isn’t even that bad y’all just like to bitch

Shinchiro Miki(Snek) on the other hand sounded good, but I guess because he is used to every type of director(he worked in DBS which had even worse voice direction )

Attached: 1557928930433.jpg (460x856, 60K)

>considering his top speed is easily way above the speed of sound.

Same for AS.

(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=TraByPzp5ho

At least the second seasons is better than this.

>make her look older and more serious

Isnt that how One wanted her to be?

When you realize its better than all her fights in Season 2.

not his movement though

She is supposed to keep her cute looks and transfer to the icon version at random. He wants her to be older but failing to shed the loli look. Just look at that manga panel. You can't take her seriously she is a child. That is the point.

Moving your arms aren't considered movements, now?

Flash is specialized in moving his legs, Atomic is specialized in moving his arms.

ugh, you know what i meant

>ugh
Leave

Hopefully Tats gets better treatment next week when she kills the Octopus monster. Flash will probably eat a lot of ghosting.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtSCPc7t4IM

So the reason they couldnt get S1 staff is because they were busy with Boogiepop series, Mob Psycho S2 and Attack on Titan current Season.

The salespeople were afraid that waiting any longer would push the brand out of public consciousness and hurt merchandise sales, so they picked any random studio that was willing to cram S2 in their schedule. The joke being that volume 16 came out in April 2018, but JC Staff only started working at the last minute because their management is a shitshow.

Also because the staff was busy with Mob, SNK and Boogiepop, S2 was doomed from the start.

>male Do-S
That would've been pretty funny, especially the encounter with Sweet Mask.

that was literally just posted, you blind or something?

It also fits One fetish like Genos always being the whooping boy of the series.

>guilty of criminal neglect,
what kind of chink shit hole do you live in

How is sea monster in the same tier as golden ball and that another guy? He had beaten them both with ease.

Shoulve postponed for 2020 as YonkouProd mentioned months ago, with the old staff being called to work on other mainstream series, also I dont blame them for going to work for respected studios like Bones and Wit Studio over JCStaff.

That doesn't mean even JC Staff couldn't have found better replacements for the director and the animation team. There are literal legends who, while presumably hideously expensive to contract, are sitting on their asses because they aren't retirement aged but there's nothing for them to work on.

Whoever made the chart fucked up because Kombu was an obvious demon.

it was a tiger actually

>beat two A-class easily
>tiger

the average tiger takes 1 a class to defeat, it was just a high tiger capable of taking down 2 mid tier a class. it's not like im taking out my ass like you are saying it's demon, the hero encyclopedia says its tiger

>everyone forgets the tier system is bullshit and was proven so in the manga

Saitama has ruined their sense of power scale

I fixed this fucking tier list.

Attached: opmtierlist.jpg (2480x3296, 2.5M)

no you didnt, death gatling's picture is still 10 pixels

>fubuki is still not in the lowest tier
She is shit, stop with this faggotry. It's not like the fact that she is weak makes her tits smaller.

Nobody gives a shit about fag gatling.

>blast in top dragon tier
>blast on the list at all
>"fixed"

Will he even show up a single time before OPM ends? The webcomic is so fucking slow I'm not sure we'll get there before the author croaks.