I beat the crap out of people all day and then go to bed still pissed off so I can beat the crap out of more people in...

I beat the crap out of people all day and then go to bed still pissed off so I can beat the crap out of more people in my dreams. Then I wake up and do it all over again.

Attached: ku62mqd97k711.png (3530x3530, 3.48M)

How did he just deflect the emerald splash like that Star Platinum must be really strong

Hear me out, mate.
Starfish.

I beat the crap out of my dick all day

Attached: drfgharf.jpg (1000x1000, 145K)

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Attached: kira yoshikage.png (540x380, 411K)

Good grief.

You are now seeing his lower lip shadow as being a goofy smile. The more pink shadow is the tongue

or his mouth is just really low

Attached: wtf.png (1000x1000, 977K)

God damn Araki is such a thieving hack. Kira is trash.

>You can call me Yoshikage Kira. I am currently 33 years-old. Not that you’d care but I reside in north-east Morioh’s villa district. Also I’ve yet to marry. In order to make a living, I work for Kame Yu department stores. After a long day’s work, I return home no later than 8 PM. I don’t like smoking but I do enjoy the occasional drink. I’m always in bed by 11 PM and I make it a point to get no less than eight hours of sleep each night. Before bed, I drink a warm glass of milk, its always coupled with twenty minutes of stretching to decompress from a long work day. Sweet dreams are the usual result of this. I then awake as fresh and recharged as a newborn child, ready to take on the day’s challenges. And after my last check-up, I was given a clean bill of health. For as long as I can remember, I’ve done everything in my power to live a productive life, that allows me to pursue a lasting inner-peace. This may be a foreign concept but I choose not to concern myself with winning or loosing, life’s troubles or enemies who bring sleepless nights. That is how I cope with this backwards life we find ourselves living. It’s what brings me happiness in a world fraught with hardship and misery. Of course, if I were ever to engage in combat, I would win the battle without question.

Attached: 2F922045-09C7-4862-AA37-1031E51E1FB7.jpg (805x1198, 281K)

BASED

Attached: 14865221928.jpg (529x529, 34K)

Do people think they have the same voice actor or something?

>then go to bed still pissed off so I can beat the crap out of more people in my dreams
Explain why you lost to Death 13 then.

>same voice actor
English Dub Kira is voiced by Wesker

Yes. They do. DC Douglas voices Kira in the dub.

Look, no one ever said Jotaro Kujo was a nice guy. I beat the crap outta people, more than I have to. Some are even still in the hospital. I've had idiot teachers who like to talk big, so I taught them a lesson and they never came back to class. If I go to a restaurant and the food is bad, I make it a policy to stiff 'em with the bill. But, even a bastard like me... can spot true evil when he sees it! True evil...are those who use the weak for their own gain, then crush them underfoot when they're through! Especially an innocent woman! And that is exactly what you've done, isn't it? And your Stand gets to hide from the victim, the law, and the consequences. That's why... I will judge you myself!!

Complete. Quiet. Lives.

There is 'good' and 'bad' luck in this world... that's... something I've been told. There are situations where if you'd gotten somewhere one second sooner... you might have 'been in an accident' or 'avoided an accident'... or... you 'met' or 'didn't meet' someone important when you went somewhere... things where the result... is 'good' or 'bad'. And the cause is 'good' or 'evil'. There are situations like that... I've been told. But that is a misapprehension. A societal 'misunderstanding' caused by large numbers of people living together. Once you clear away everything extraneous and view each individual in individual situations... what we find existing around us is... simply 'strength' and 'weakness'. Good and bad luck... good and evil, legal and illegal... you can forget all that. There exist simply the strong that 'survive' and the weak which are 'destroyed'. Those two, and nothing more. And you see... 'Tsurugi' understands that. As the eldest son of the Higashikata Family, he understands what it means to 'become strong'. And 'now' the Higashikata Family is in the process of becoming even 'stronger'. Whether the climate or the era we're in changes... or how the rules... and laws of society change... whatever cruel enemy has set foot on the Higashikata Family's land... we are without mercy. Because we always get our hands on 'strength'. Tsurugi understands that. I cant tell. So rest assured... because of the 'strength' he has, 'Tsurugi' wouldn't do something like crush Mina-chan between those iron gates. Tsurugi doedn't have time to develop any motive... from being teased or insulted.

Attached: 1460376961745.jpg (572x574, 88K)

Best dubs

well yeah, that's why i shopped it

What you owe... can't be payed... with money

Kekka Dake da! Kono Yo ni wa Kekka Dake ga Nokoru!!

Attached: 15539982013.jpg (976x833, 80K)

I thought Richard Waugh was Wesker.

Only for CV, 0, and 4. Douglas is more well known for voicing him in 5.

The American Psycho book and Part 4 came out in the same year, Araki might have even been earlier. They wouldn't have had time to copy each other.

Synchronicity is a real thing.

Actually, fuck that sorry, I lied. Apparently American psycho was released in 1991. Araki would have had time to read it.

based

I doubt he did though. Kira and Patrick Bateman are superficially similar but their characters and themes are completely different. American Psycho is a commentary on the modern world and how what you look like and how you play up to your role in society is more important than what you actually are. Kira is more about the hidden evil in suburbia and a community coming together to stop it.

They're not the same character at all
Dubsman wants to be admired by the world

That chapter came out in 1994

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: 32141673967785167802057426897289574331967889417598719-47-9346719-81673218571634378134625678136578168 (240x240, 97K)

Their characters are different but the monologue is eerily similar.

Was there a Japanese version available?

Why is it that meme magic can make things like frog shaped swastikas from 10000 years ago but not anything cool like the Stone Masks or Stand Arrows. I want to live in the JoJoverse. Let's meme a little harder for real, practical stands for everyday household use.

If it's a homage it's still pretty well done.

Kinda, but when you think about it, Patrick Bateman's is to show how he's defined by the objects he wears. In the book, that monologue is just him listing off the products he wears for like three pages, its a lot longer. Kira's is more about his personal philosophy of peace. Not saying Araki didn't read it, he very well could have done.

It's interesting that Kira randomly delivers it during his "fight" with Shigechi.

It was bad writing.

But it's funny in an endearing way.

No it isn't, the reason Kira gives his speech during that fight is to show his motivation and how even though he seems like a normal person, he isn't.

The whole arc was bad writing.
>random moron stalking a kid to school for his sammy

Look no one said Jotaro Kujo was a nice guy.

the original upper lip is just a mustache

He could’ve told it to one of his “girlfriends” instead like with his previous monologue.

He seems to have a long chat with his victims before they die. Narcissism?

No he couldn't? Why would any of his girlfriends want to fight him? The point was to show that Kira was dangerous even to stand users, most of the women Kira kills don't even have time to react when he kills them.

REMINDER part 4's plot only happened because FATTY couldn't tell the difference between his sandwich bag and a sandwich bag that was 10 feet away from him.

Attached: 19244938222.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Shigechi was a living plot device.

He seems to enjoy making his victims suffer before they die

He would tell it to them after he killed them, like with the previous one.

He does it because he's that confident that he can kill him. It's the same reason he told Hayato his real name after he got BITE ZA DUSTO

>now WATCH A REAL MAN WORK
>tissues come in handy DON'T THEY?!
His fight with Koichi will probably be one of my favorites.

Kira is just a badly written character in general who gets stupider as the series continues.

Kira is a deconstruction of stupid characters so he's actually genius.

>works a normal job
>has severe OCD
>hates being around his coworkers
>antisocial
>girlfriend isn't real
Kira is literally me (except the serial killer part)

Attached: 15540998897.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>king K. rimson
n i c e

His girlfriends could be real if he wanted them to be though, and he can please a woman even accidentally.

>Was such a sperg that when presented the opportunity for a normal relationship with a hot milf, he refused on multiple occasions

He probably gave Shinobu the big dicky at least once before getting 911'd

Shinobu's advances were making his nails grow faster than usual. He's just a psycho.

>Do you believe in Gravity?

Attached: 1529778671709.png (257x388, 239K)

My name is Giorno Giovanna. I'm 15 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Naples, where the airport is, and I am not married. I work as cab driver for myself, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, nor do I drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a warm glass of piss and doing about twenty minutes of stretches for my ears before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning, having had a dream about becoming a Gang-Star. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to disrupt the drug trade in Italy. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, and always kill them, or else that might cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to participate in an ass-pull tournament, I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Attached: 15539837195.png (2048x2048, 976K)

Imagine being this much of a speed watcher

blessed post

wait, jews did Kira in? must have speedread that part fuck

Attached: kira's eating.jpg (960x645, 68K)

this, it's
>random moron stalking a kid to school for his handy

No.

She was making him horny?

Is that what the nail growth meant?

Yes.

Why didnt he just cope and have sex the normal way sometimes in order to lay low? I have weird fetishes too, but I can suppress them to have normal relations with a woman. I imagine you could do the same as a killer.

Because he’s a sperg.

No way fag

He says it to introduce his character to the reader

She was making him murderous.

I don't care what anyone says, part 6 is one of the best jojo parts and DP better do the part justice if they animate it instead of giving us another part 4-tier shitshow.

what matters is nips opinions

That's what i'm worried about. Japs seem to dislike part 6, so I imagine the anime will remove a lot of scenes and not do anything special like they're doing with part 5 right now.

Part 6 will probably be for 39 episodes just like 4 and 5

Have they failed you yet?

Part 3 having 2 seasons kinda threw people for a loop so they dont all have to be limited to 39 episodes. Has it even been discussed?

bump

sasuga

I hate this faggot

>faggot
But he has a daughter tho

Attached: 15542403445.jpg (240x250, 6K)

>His sperm was too weak to have a son
GET FUCKED IN HELL, JOTARO

Attached: f82.png (637x729, 514K)

Part 7 (if it ever gets made) CANNOT possibly be 39 eps. It might have to be 50, it's so long.

Many serial killers throughout history often have a compulsion to kill due to some misplaced sexual trauma leading to very specific paraphilias. Kira is an extension of this and his parents are largely to blame for not getting him psychological help when he first exhibited his murderous impulses.

Kira himself acknowledges that he knows what he's doing is wrong, he just doesn't care.

bump