This was posted on a Carol & Tuesday thread in response to the lesbian kiss scene...

This was posted on a Carol & Tuesday thread in response to the lesbian kiss scene. Apparently there is an "Abandon anime" movement in Japan, something to do with political correctness related to that one time Pokemon TCG artist saying something about anime needing to be more like Marvel and Disney.

This was also linked in a response afterwards:
twitter.com/nankoko_anime/status/1109613301036511232
I think they are complaining about the sexualization of women or something.
Can an Yea Forumsnon help me out here?

Attached: abandonanime.png (1854x143, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Do-anime-fans-in-the-West-know-that-anime-is-passe-or-not-a-mainstream-entertainment-in-Japan/answer/Erica-Friedman
quora.com/How-much-of-Japans-culture-involves-around-anime/answer/Erica-Friedman
youtube.com/watch?v=pPZDBF0kei0
steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
trustedreviews.com/news/omega-labyrinth-z-playstation-release-3493724
anilist.co/user/BF/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[citation needed]

lmao cute schizo post

source: bro just trust me

Cancel anime.

Attached: 1555522738259.png (1204x204, 64K)

>gaijin abandon anime and go back to normie shit
oh no this is terrible

Yes, abandon C&T anime

This doesn't make that much sense when you consider that the top selling anime this season is ecchi about a teacher boning hos students

It's over.
You lost.

Attached: 1555514009732.png (1820x292, 71K)

what does it mean to be more like marvel or disney?

What anime is that? I keep hearing it but you never say the name.

>Apparently there is an "Abandon anime" movement in Japan
[citation needed]

>I think they are complaining about the sexualization of women or something.
Using google translate is so hard
>"Here is a picture of the teachers from the side, you are free to touch the teachers but please do so genlty"

Go the fuck back to Yea Forums or /pol/ or wherever you crawled out from

Attached: f6aa33e3_o.png (1292x261, 44K)

>being this salty
Anyway not anime or manga

Attached: sakamoto salt.gif (366x194, 1.31M)

>retards who picked anime in 2016 are quitting now
Oh no, anime is dead.

Attached: 1555201355834.png (777x805, 795K)

You are right, some people are complaining and some people are telling them to fuck off ("the opinion of a fan is worth 10,000,000 haters", "2d characters don't have human rights because they are fiction and not people", "people who don't watch or buy anything shouldn't be listened to")

Boring and PC.

>社会がフィクションを通して女の身体を好き勝手にすることをOKとする社会で生きてると、真っ当な人でも価値観が汚染されて気づかないうちにやらかしてしまうんだよな〜 犯罪行為はしなくても、たとえば痴漢被害者に「エロい格好してた君にも落ち度はあったと思うよ」など言ってしまったり
>If a society lives in a society where it is OK to make the body of a woman selfish through fiction, even the right person will be tainted without being aware that the sense of values is polluted-no criminal activity But, for example, I say to a pervert victim "I think that there was a fault for you who had been dressed as erotic"

Fuck even Japan is finished.

Attached: 1536736254011.jpg (500x416, 20K)

It's true that most japs hate anime tho.

The replies to the tweet dude. Like, I know types like you are aggressively angry at anti-sjw shit but you should have figured out that the replies were the main focus lol.

He wasn't talking about gaijin though.
Not saying whatever hes saying is correct.

>Using google translate is so hard
The comments in response user, not the post sexualizing the girls obviously.

Reminder that loli media will be exterminated for Olympics.
Reminder that most likely next PM of Japan wants to look outward and accept immigrants and western cultural norms to "save Japan".
It's over.

Attached: 1513392407103.png (400x273, 153K)

>twitter thread
Fuck off.

So when are we going to get the first court case of a fictional character standing trial for raping a fictional woman?

How does Yea Forums do it?

>what does it mean to be more like marvel or disney?
'politically correct' according to California progressive 'cultural norms'.

If you want your anime to look like Disney Channel shows (much like Carole and Tuesday), you should go to Resetera.

Attached: 1500009278514.png (2404x954, 1.68M)

>twitter responses
oh no, he's retarded

>thinking there's less and less lewding in games because people don't want it
>thinking decades old meme businesses like maid cafes getting old is anything but normal

Attached: bampy.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Oh no, your completely fucking out of it.

we live in a society

K-On aired on Disney Channel
So did Fireball and Fireball Charming

I welcome all the disney channel anime they can throw at us

First they came for the rapists and I did not speak out because I was not a rapist.
Then they came for the pedophiles and I did not speak out because I was not pedophile.
Then they came for the anime fans and there was no one left to speak out.

Attached: 1553848144660.png (640x360, 205K)

More like reminder that after a disgusting horde of gaijins shit all over tokyo in the olympics japan will wake up to not become like them.

I want more ugly lesbians in anime
yuriniggers deserve to suffer

gonna keep watching anime just to spite the nips

This will be the straw that breaks the camels back
Usually the crowd laughs at the clown
But when the clown laughs at the crowd, that’s the chaos element

Attached: 1557759278305.png (293x286, 134K)

Ah yes, rapists, pedophiles and anime fans, the three genders.

how he's not right on the game point?

If you got rid of rapists and pedophiles, there wouldn't be anyone left to watch anime.

>twitter replies in japan are garbage, just like twitter replies in the west
Not surprising at all. Women have always been the problem, so it's just a question of whether the anime industry remains focused on otaku or if it gets absorbed into mainstream culture like gaming did. I'm expecting the former because I suspect normalfags in Japan are all westaboos anyway.

The only thing I'm curious about is if hardcore fujoshi are also into feminism and #Metoo shit like our local cosplay sluts.

>anime is dying, all hail our new PC overlords
>Source: dude trust me/i've been in japan for 1 week im already an expert on its culture

There are a couple of millions of anime fans in Japan. Most people in the Japan abondoned anime anyway. Normal people watch Disney.
quora.com/Do-anime-fans-in-the-West-know-that-anime-is-passe-or-not-a-mainstream-entertainment-in-Japan/answer/Erica-Friedman
quora.com/How-much-of-Japans-culture-involves-around-anime/answer/Erica-Friedman

Normalfags have yet to come up with an answer to this.

Attached: 1532931037894.png (735x839, 218K)

>quora
my sides are in the upper bounds of the stratosphere

There is nothing wrong with Quora.

Yea Forums discovers that lots of people in japan share the same increasingly progressive views that are becoming more widespread all over the world: the thread

Gays

do you not remember senran kagura rage fit?
people want lewd games as much as always or more
there should be people praying for the VR era right now

I remember a few years ago there was a response from some female mangaka against this pc bullshit because they too made content that would be considered "problematic", sounded like they were boomer fujos. Wonder if modern fujos are like that too

To discuss Anime popularity reminds me of when I spoke with my cousin (I am a sapiosexual) about why women do not value intelligence in men today?

Attached: indian.jpg (650x400, 28K)

yeah better listen to all the other morons on this board who think they have the entire picture of a foreign country's social/political climate because they watch their entertainment media

>share the same increasingly progressive views that are becoming more widespread all over the world: the thread
Not in China, India, Latin America, Middlea East, or Africa which is majority of world.

Attached: 1493348530095.png (424x412, 276K)

This is kinda true. When Japan banned possession of CP Yea Forums was laughing it up without a care in the world for what it meant like a bunch of filthy normalfags. Now they went for the CP, they're coming for your fucking lolis next. And after the lolis it's going to be all the other non politically correct shit till anime is eradicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPZDBF0kei0
>It’s hard not to feel unsettled by the sight of Pharrell’s cartoon avatar peeping through binoculars at a group of Lolitas frolicking in the surf. Whether the fact that the girls are animated makes it less disturbing is a matter of personal taste.
*saves loli*

Attached: rs_1024x759-140126165200-1024.Pharrell-Williams-Grammy-Awards-hat.jl.012614_copy.jpg (1024x759, 72K)

you gotta read the news or look at social media some time my man

You have to provide some sources for that.

Are you polyglot enough that you can actually read local news sources from all of those regions?

Attached: 1446000951052.jpg (400x451, 39K)

>anti-free speech
>progressive

Attached: 1537970136498.png (836x964, 511K)

if digits everyone has to abandon this thread
check em

You must not be informed about the modern definition of progress.

Kek, some literal jew on Quora is trustworthy in regards to the Japanese anime scene, are you even trying ?

I forgot this exists, why did you have to remind me

>progressive ideals are to limit freedom of expression and give the government more control over peoples lives.

>do you not remember senran kagura rage fit?
Actually I don't, I'll read something about it

even for those who can the news doesn't mean anything, it's just propaganda spread by media prostitutes

I like it.

Attached: 1380254764894.jpg (648x800, 92K)

Well thank you very much for political correctness you retarded westerners. It is spreading everywhere like cancer, even here in Cykaland feminists, SJWs and other such scum are making their way into mainstream politics and media, swaying younger generations to their cause.
You thought Japan would be spared? Ha.
No more cute 2D waifus for you, enjoy your bioware-level of character designs.

Attached: your next waifu.jpg (734x500, 57K)

No, progressive ideals are to limit men's expression and control men's lives.
Make no mistake the root of illiberal progressiveness is puritanical feminists.

Attached: 1542171549186.png (1447x623, 93K)

Yes please, make it niche again

>we lost the culture war
b-bros..

Attached: 1524019588710.jpg (580x580, 196K)

nigger, "progressivism" is based on political correctness nowadays

Where the proofs at?
>Twitter
Give me an actual source you nigger

This thread is what happens when you allow politics and social media screenshots on Yea Forums.

This thread is why we need a report option called "Politics outside /pol/".

this is what feminism does to a society
>don't objectify me
>watch as i objectify myself

Attached: wn20131021f2a-870x580.jpg (870x580, 70K)

Is Twitter cancer in every language?
For every topic I know of Twitter is 100x more batshit and retarded.

Attached: 1391313845582.jpg (285x384, 23K)

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

can you actually make an argument that feminism is not going to destroy anime?
they did it with gamergate, animegate is next.

>social
>purity
>movement

Attached: 1511680918116.png (485x581, 119K)

>christian feminist
every time

Attached: 1547571803802.png (300x300, 71K)

Unless you look like this, then please objectify me and my underage daughters.

Attached: 1547703856992.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

Pretty much this, it's all hearsay and rumors and nothing that's actually tangible. OP is a fag as always.

>>>/reddit/

gay

pantyshots, loli waifus, rape hentai
this shit is anime related and it's gonna be the spark that ignites a culture war

>it's okay to castrate your son and dress him girl's clothes
>it's not okay to draw little girls
Where did it go wrong?

Attached: 1524964952847.jpg (450x435, 28K)

>ignites a culture war
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the progressive class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."
-John Green

Japan went from this

Attached: bianca.jpg (1280x1024, 395K)

nothing strange with that, people love to give their opinions on things they know nothing about

Attached: 1556392916354.gif (500x280, 1.63M)

to this

Attached: 1550017699895.jpg (620x387, 106K)

...to this

Youve already lost the war

Attached: dragon-quest-your-story-bianca-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
>tfw no bf

Attached: 100_001.png (312x201, 18K)

Because they're not ready for the consequences of what sex can produce. I don't know what that has to do with anime or manga though.

>Rumors
Can someone call a mod or janitor?

>waifus
>culture war
Just fuck off already.

>Because they're not ready for the consequences of what sex can produce.
Are women ever ready? Why does abortion exist?

Attached: rms-brp.jpg (850x400, 91K)

No need to worry about that. Anime's target audience is kids(doraemon, anpanman etc.) and creeps.

Mods, you better be looking through the IPs in this thread and correlating them with recent threads on other boards. There's no way in hell this dumpster fire is not coordinated.

Oh my god that tweet, Some bored female is getting offended for 2D characters breasts being groped despite it being the premise of the anime.
So many bored snowflakes who have a voice thanks to the cancer that is social media.

Attached: 1551194695033.jpg (847x435, 16K)

gamergate killed off anime stuff that is too heavily sexualized
trustedreviews.com/news/omega-labyrinth-z-playstation-release-3493724

how can you just ignore it

Most people arent ready either.
And sex doesnt always lead to children. In fact most times, it doesnt.

>twitter thread

Attached: 1547347121279.jpg (457x686, 174K)

Most will eventually be ready when they're fully done with puberty. There is supposed to be an instinctual thing that goes on in people, especially women when they're old enough to properly have kids. But I digress, this has nothing to do with anime or manga.

They want to ban this.

Attached: icecream.jpg (500x501, 38K)

Yeah, this means anime is fucked.

Look Yea Forums, deny it all you want but Anime will be dead in a few years because of this garbage.

>Most will eventually be ready when they're fully done with puberty.
nah

Attached: schop.jpg (1131x652, 493K)

>Pokemon TCG artist saying something about anime needing to be more like Marvel and Disney.
She was literally told to fuck off almost immediately.

>quora

The true death knell will be when they tighten screws on comiket etc and all the "objectionable" doujin.
Maybe then Yea Forums will see what's happening but it will be too late.

What it really means is family friendly and generic. No sex, no adult themes, only cartoon violence.
Last decade they blamed it on the religious right, this decade they blame it on the radical left. It's just what happens when an artform becomes so mainstream that companies care more about avoiding bad press than pleasing true fans.

>lesbian kiss scene
Picked up.

What's wrong with it?

John Green is a terrible writer and a hack.

Pic related.

Attached: 1556166785218.webm (1280x536, 1.98M)

>thread is still up
Crossboarding /pol/ scum are ruining this site.

I fucking love /pol/ threads
Check my repeating digits btw

It's not a reliable fucking source. It's basically Yahoo Answers.

The upper echelons of the traditionalist groups purposefully "lost" the culture war. Humanity went out of control after the agricultural revolution which had been implemented to replenish the population lost to the Younger Dryas cataclysms and restart civilization. However, this put humanity on an inevitable path to ruin. Domestication is a mutual process which impacted humans in the same ways it has flora and fauna (reduced individual fitness). What we are seeing today is the end result of that program and the transition to the next phase. The culture war was never being fought seriously, as the decay of culture was also inevitable, and in fact it is preferable for those seeking the best for humanity. The accelerating degeneration of culture is part of a culling process. Superior individuals are able to obtain the truth path independently of culture and thus the destruction of artificial society will result in the eradication of the domesticated human. This was planned from the beginning. Even those who have given themselves over to selfishness, avarice, and sadism play their parts in the scheme, as their conspiracies to debase and control the masses falls into alignment with the culling process. While the status of elite oligarchs will allow them to outlast the low castes, their inferior nature will see them give in to the same system of self-destruction. In the end, the entirety of false culture will perish with the domesticated human.

you suck

CHECK OUT

THESE TWICES

Attached: snailu.png (850x481, 111K)

i'm not from /pol/ i'm legitimately concerned about the future of my anime waifu in world that increasingly hostile to my ideal woman.

Isn't this Yea Forums? Probably some falseflagger trying to start up another GG. Won't work since Yea Forums doesn't generally give a fuck about anything.

>this thread
Nice anime discussion you niggers. Eat shit. Thanos fucking dies.

Attached: 1557778078844.png (800x540, 107K)

This but unironically

>shut it down

Attached: laurab.jpg (1408x1363, 209K)

They are already doing that?

It depends on the writer and Erica Friedman spent years in the industry and lived in Japan. She is also the head of Yuricon.

Carole and Tuesday is the only thing worth watching this season so I could care less.

AHH LE EBIN TWITTER MEMe :)

le charlie epic random wildcard fake vidya xd tv/ editon ;^^^)

gentleman :---)

XD
D
LOL
O

[YouTube] Epic sax guy 10 hours (embed) [YouTube] Epic sax guy 10 hours (embed)
[YouTube] Epic sax guy 10 hours (embed) ]

PIZZA ROLLS r DONE!!!
le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP
*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

XD NINJAS RAWR PIE CAKE IS A LIE XDDD

xD xD
[YouTube] eiffel65 im blue 10 hours (embed)

AYYLMSOOOO
Y
YY
YY
Y
YY
Y
Y
L
M
A
OAYYYYLMAO

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

le epin troll i coax youed int o al e ruxze xD D D tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
>>>
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r :)

A
Y
A
O
AYY LMAO

HE
E

epic simply epic :^) i tip my hat to u sir

*tips fedora*

lol cool 1 bro i almost piss mystlelf in lafter xD
gud joke man

##wreckt

my sides r in space :)

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le rick from pawn stars? hahahaha le mayonaise
fucking epic ass meme

Attached: 1532210585293.webm (920x720, 2.28M)

They are?

We had strong women as main characters since 80s, the fuck do they want?

They weren't even subtle about their pandering, jesus christ.

>elite oligarchs
>their inferior nature
Retard.
They are the superior class that will survive the "culling"
Money is the way to prove your superiority in the process. Nothing else matters.

>threads about race and homosexuality
>funded by netflix
Thank god mods are making Yea Forums more diverse.

twitter drama does not belong on this board

>We had strong women as main characters since 80s
They showed too much skin.

do you seriously think anime employee tweets are going to be allowed on that board

>twitter thread
If you're not banned for at least a month then something isn't right with this world.

I loved the scene! I’ve said before, it was a very sisterhood moment, and loved the impactful “she’s not alone” line.

I feel like some anons' criticisms of it are illogical - like saying the scene was “not believable”... the movie is about superheroes and time travel. Like, THAT’S where you draw the line? At 5 seconds of awesome ladies banding together?

This thread is going to reach bump limit and get archived, mods will delete any post saying that it's off-topic.

How new? Do you think Yea Forums is a videogame board too?

Its been an hour with no mods in sight

This is the worst thread on Yea Forums right now

Attached: 1541350697784.jpg (1620x1080, 1.35M)

They must be if you are worried about it.

Nah it's just some janitor selling their services to hollywood media houses who want bigger presence on Yea Forums.

(you)

Based mods.
Can't wait to turn Yea Forums into Yea Forums style shitpost threads 24/7 and listen to you babies cry.

You can tell that a thread is complete garbage when Tomoko posts on it.

credible source or fuck off fag

Why though?

Japs have shit taste anyways.

Time for westerners to make anime knockoffs where first girl doesn’t always win.

un... unh...

uunnnNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!

CUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

brarhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BLARGGGGGGGGGGG UUUUUNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH UNNNHHHH OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD NOT THE

C-C-C-CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNYYYYYYYYY

YYYYY!!!

CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY

ME WANT CUNNY ME WANT CUNNY CUNNNY ME WANT ME WANT ME WANT LITTLE CUNNY ME

CCCCUUUNNNN-NN-N-N-EEE HEHEHE HHEEIIIIYYYY BOBOBOBOBOBOBOBO UUUAAAGGHHH

ZOBOLA DE MATRE DE DOON DOON DEL LAHO BANO GO DANI OH LA GOUUUUAaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHhhhHHH

AAAAAHHHHHHHH MALAOGOUGAAAAAAAAAAAA

BWOOOOOOOOOOP

ughhhhhh... unnnnhhhh...

give me that sweet cu cu cu........................

CUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGHHGHH GOOODODDDDDD SWEET CUNNY I WANT THAT... unnnhh... FRESH PISSy SMEELLLLL

I WANT TO LICK AND suck and LICK AND SUCK FINGER AND LIKC AND FINGER LICKCLICKLICKLICKCLIKCLCICIKCLCKLCLKCLICKCKCKCKKKKK UUGGNNHGHHHHH GOOOOODDD FFFUUUUUUCCCCKCKKKKKK

th- tth-th---hh...

that...

C
U
N
N
Y
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE!!! uaggghh... take my..

...MMMMmmMYY PONOS

to your

y-y-y- your- your-

YOUR vvvvvvvVAGOOOO

and

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CACAAAAAAAAAAAA

LET ME

J-J- j-j-j-j-jjj---j-jj- g gg--gh-g-jjg----ffffffffkkhkhhhhhh

jj--jj-- J-J-J-J-JJ-J--

JJAAAAAAAMMMMMM

IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT

IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN

NNNGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MY CUTE SWEET LITTLE

CCCCCUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

NNGNGGUGUUUHHH HNNGGHHAHAAHHH
PBBBRBRRRFRUPPRURRFRRRRR BBBRBBRRRRRRBRBRRRRRRRRRRRBRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*ppfffhfsshhhhhtt* *prpfshshhk* *frprrr*

uuuUUUuunnhhh.. ugh....

huhh... huhh... huhh...

fuck...

Attached: 56D53F28-7C24-43D8-A2CD-F23F5448EC90.jpg (850x1229, 277K)

Am I getting meme'd on or can people really tell what is going on in that blocky mess?

>Time for westerners to make anime knockoffs

Attached: 1513720609631.png (339x269, 108K)

Why the hate?

Attached: 1437548802956.png (345x311, 57K)

>Thanos dies
This thread is trash, but those 'spoilers' are probably the worst part of this whole thread. What else you wanna ruin about a movie people may or may not have seen yet? That Mewtwo is in Pikachu? That Godzilla wins in King of the Monsters?

>touch the hot teacher with big boobs

I wish I did but then again real life is too shit for me to get away with if

He's probably only getting replies from people that watched the movie. That's the only explanation I can think of, that webm looks like the video equivalent of JPEG destruction.

leave abby alone dude

Attached: 1332572347786.png (304x373, 76K)

On the flip side, maybe anime can become a little bit more popular. I mean I'm not saying it will become as popular as normal cartoons but at least it will become a bit more tolerable by normal people. Japan should follow Korea's footsteps if they want to become known.

It's all the female characters from entire MCU randomly coming together to charge on battlefield.

Because you keep spamming multiple boards.

>It depends on the writer and Erica Friedman spent years
She is a jewish progressive LGBTQ activist, yeah I will certainly listen to her 'objective' take on Japanese political currents...

>(((Christian))) feminist
Whoever wrote this gets a gold star.

Oh yeah, feminism is on such a fucking rise and anime is gonna be dead while at the same time the US passes strict anti-abortion legislation. Square that away you fucking retards.

Have you ever fallen in love with an anime character?

Attached: harem2019.png (1084x1084, 1.21M)

what possessed you into thinking anime becoming even more mainstream would be something remotely good?

Can't wait to see anime with quota chinese and korean characters in college.

Because you still don't have a bf.

As I said, they will survive longer than the lower castes, but the process ultimately cares not for material wealth. You can buy the basic levels of self-improvement, but the absolute commitment to individual attainment necessary to survive the self-destructive influences which have propagated through society is beyond most of the elite. Their obsession with in-breeding rather than true eugenics has already reduced many bloodlines to a pathetic state rife with mental and physical illness.

>souther christ-cucks are going to save anime

Attached: 1467823021309.jpg (970x880, 114K)

Go back to Resetera

They mean men with no balls, women all masculine strong tough full on super dykes, other races there too but as technicolor whatever cutlrue is more marketable and makes the most money for the powers that be inserted here or pets.

That's all.
They're trying to appeal to the queer agenda/destruction of women and youth thing in the west.
But the truth is...the japs are going to go full on conservative backlash in not even the nexty 1-3 years.
No, I'm not kidding.
They've already fucked up multiple generations with heedless media abuse, repression, and misdirected passions.
Now they'll have to take a long look at themselves and figure out how to live while still maintaining their society.

No, you faggots destroyed gaming by giving feminists a platform. It started with daily threads about some literally who faggot complaining on twitter. You faggots decided to harass these people and give them attention.

Just because someone is talking about politics doesn't mean they're from /pol/. Really, this thread shouldn't exist anywhere - Yea Forums, /pol/, or even Yea Forums - because it is nothing but a lazy attempt to start some sort of Animegate bullshit.

Attached: 1543319616674.jpg (1458x476, 423K)

I added this to profile so maybe it help.
anilist.co/user/BF/

Attached: 1435820111693.png (369x342, 81K)

Back to with your tranny site.

You just need to take a look on the front page
This board is inane trash.
We used to have serious discussion about currently airing anime, but now it's just endless waves of faggots and women circlejerking

Attached: 1339274045336.jpg (960x800, 152K)

Cringe redditor mods

Based lolichad

"""western culture"""

Attached: 1556686878870.webm (960x558, 1.97M)

While we wait for this thread to die, confess your sins so you may be cleansed before this shit thread is purged.
I never finished K-on

Attached: 1179914-04b.png (381x640, 180K)

It's not just her. Everybody. There was a Jap user here a couple hours ago and he said the same thing.
Don't you want to be able to tell others about your hobby?

What do women, gays and trans people contribute to mankind by the way? I can't think of anything useful. I've been in a dozen relationships throughout my life and it made me hate women with a passion. They are literally worthless parasites.

>Implying

user, they are tools
Memetic weapons
That entire picture is a staged shot created specifically to use in the way you are using it now.
Look at who backs those useless whores.

>His source is a Yea Forums post
How low has this board sunk?

Attached: 1529363789521.jpg (1280x720, 283K)

Why do they dress their kids like this then?

Attached: 1459611408126.jpg (853x994, 205K)

What internet social interaction platform with no women do you propose?

And yet mods still haven't nuked this shit thread and banned OP.

>twitter drama
>in Yea Forums
go back to Yea Forums retardlets

>We used to have serious discussion about currently airing anime,

>Being this much of a newfag.

Back in the old days it was 30 threads flooding the board about one or two shows and the rest of the week was just making memes of what happened in the previous episode until the board floods again with 30 threads talking about the same show.

Dude there are already quota chinese characters in anime.
Streaming in china is paying for your fucking anime already fool

Man Yea Forums is fucking out of touch, and they say Yea Forums doesnt play videogames.

Attached: medium-clean.png (800x450, 291K)

jap user here, they're full of shit

When did Anime jump the shark?

Attached: 1531879880004.jpg (494x811, 153K)

user, money means nothing in a world without order. A world that doesn't see the oligarchs and what they posess or what they have as something worth worshiping or putting any stock in is a world where they are in very real danger.
As their evils are revealed and their plans become apparent they are becoming more and more naked to public scrutiny.
It's why google is a simple tool of control now and all other search engines are completely ruined.

Nice.

The inly way to fix this thread is through the power of cunny
Join me sisters

Attached: 1518839500789.jpg (724x1024, 109K)

What have you contributed to life? What is life?

I never watched Haruhi

what becomes the contrarians form of entertainment after anime

and this...

Attached: 1553681389951.jpg (690x710, 106K)

When the Japanese thought it was a smart idea to appeal to women. Fujo pandering brought in females. Now anime has to die because women have made it their jobs to ruin everything.

baby don't hurt me

Cunnyyyyyyy
Lets make this the best bread in Yea Forums

Attached: 62104263_p1.jpg (1641x1558, 795K)

Uhhhh, you can't post NSFW content here, this is a blue board.

I never watch Eva or Code Geass. I just pretend to know it based on knowledge i pick from Yea Forums.

Don't do it

Attached: 1500164483033.jpg (1230x1080, 646K)

Nothing is gonna happen with lolis. Stop doomposting.

Attached: images (3).jpg (318x159, 5K)

I heard he was buying Crunchy Roll.

Attached: Tim-Sweeney.png (400x400, 215K)

Does /pol/ like cunny or are they the big gay??
Why not?

Attached: 1557249778900.jpg (730x1024, 73K)

Adorable and also hilarious

Attached: 1516342883341.jpg (1600x1200, 733K)

We're already doing it.
Or were, but the sources of revenue were destroyed by big media who wanted to keep control of things and control of certain societal narratives.
So people really don't have anything.

But don't worry.
Pedophiles and sexual deviants with connections can make all of the children's cartoons for television you can stomach.

Anime WAS popular.
But now it's either generic unfunness or creepery. Nothing like the stuff that made anime a household name and made people stand up and notice.

I want one of these backpacks.

Attached: 506551ED55124096A0E6B8AC3776D46B.jpg (878x1240, 306K)

Dude I'm at work. Fuck you.

Never mind him. He's obviously gay. Keep posting.

>It's not just her. Everybody. There was a Jap user here a couple hours ago and he said the same thing.
LOL! Welcome to Yea Forums, this must literally be your first time here.

Hnnnnggg

Attached: 73847386_p1.jpg (1479x1137, 819K)

They cost like $500.
I remember post from American man who married Jap woman and how she forced him to get their daughter $600 dollar back pack for elementary school so that they wouldn't look poor in front of other parents.
Japan culture sound fucking retarded.

Nothing. Thank you based cunny poster.

What did Jap user say?

What social network is this

>abandon anime
>implying the Japs give a shit about anime
Sales and viewership make it pretty obvious that this shit is niche even in it's home country.

>do you not remember senran kagura rage fit?
>don't you remember how a niche fan base raged over a niche game
He literally used Senran Kagura as an example of niche shit that's not going away.

How can manga compete?

Attached: 351.gif (750x500, 32K)

Show it to your boss he will promote you no doubt

Attached: 1529645356196.png (627x885, 952K)

What anime?

They are 300, which honestly isn't even that much. Good plastic backpacks aren't much cheaper than 200. So pay an additional 100 bucks for it to be leather and actually last seems resaonable.

You could have said the same thing about video games here in the west. They may be a minority new on a popular bandwagon, but they're vocal and that's a problem.

Supermega comics adaptation when?

the problem is retarded doomsayers feeding them attention and spreading their word

theres constantly threads on Yea Forums talking about how some dumb eceleb said something controversial, they are literally too retarded to realize that theyre helping them

This.

lol faggot

Why the fuck are they so expensive?

Resetera. Neogaf's spiritual successor and one of Yea Forums's boogeyman.

Attached: f8349fb1bb6878f026b08c2f06d38e5ad5e03e226c5a6f400ffad8d36da69066.jpg (1431x2100, 1.18M)

oligarchs don't just have money, they're the people who own the oil, medicine, food and military industries

Loli piss = best piss

Attached: 7ef22dbcf0d5c484acd4884177ee2041.jpg (500x707, 265K)

>this thread

Attached: hans.png (500x684, 193K)

Those are medium cost ones, and they last kids like 5 years of school though, and they're durable. I remember the thread you're talking about, probably.

>giving feminists a platform.
No that was feminist poiwerbrokers, and game companies hoping to get dumb bitches into gaming out of spite, and the military industrial complex hoping to sucker dumb ass girls into becoming gun toters/fucktoys for other soldiers doing that.

Gaming was the most inclusive and accepting place in computers and many great games and pieces of media were created and pushed by women, people of color, and the entire rainbow of queers.
No, I'm not kidding.
The identity politics is a way to divide and conquer and make stupid as fuck people get on the side of large faceless corporations and government interests who really just want to use them as a piggybank and tool of societal control.

Fuck off weeb

I don't think you know what a boogeyman is.

Stop giving them attention you retard. It's the same shit that happened with gamergate. You faggots handed them a platform, you and no one else.

This is hilarious

Animegataris

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-072842_MX Player.jpg (2560x1440, 1.92M)

I thought everyone on Yea Forums was a little girl.

Attached: Yuru Camp - Mushroom Cloud.jpg (1255x2300, 1.06M)

>Not in China, India, Latin America
Ahem

and it was glorious

Weebs are mentallity ill

Eat this

Attached: c71dd4c96ef0a2f09e94ea40041ed031.jpg (1518x2150, 1.68M)

>Why the fuck are they so expensive?
Status symbol and tradition keeps demand.

It's absolutely overpriced for a child's backpack if you look at function/quality. It's status thing. Modern top of line outdoors equipment will be similar price range with far more R&D etc.

Who's this off you speak of? I could fuck her if you want me to but I'd prefer not to

>I can't read

This person's grammar is atrocious.

Attached: 1460569265430.jpg (2560x1440, 817K)

The japs have been appealing to women damn near since anime and mango begain user.
As a matter of fact, women began to start making media for themselves and splintered off into their own female aimed sections.

user, you're trying to spin some anti-feminist narrative out of this but..you're wrong.

Jap women were making their own money and making their own women safe and women aimed media for themselves for generations.
LONG before the feds and buisness interests cooked up the entirely staged 60's era feminist movement.

FUCK Yea ForumsERMIN AND FUCK LOLIS

Attached: 59853150_p0.png (800x590, 175K)

>Resetera. Neogaf's spiritual successor and one of Yea Forums's boogeyman.
No, it is where the SJW's fled to when they were thrown out of Neogaf. It's the worst hive-mind on the internet.

And they're all thirsty for oniichan dick.

Damn man. Little girls are the best.

Attached: Roll112.jpg (350x450, 54K)