Isekai Quartet

Fuck power levels, how would you rank these groups in terms of FUN?

Attached: E83B3C75-8D4E-47E8-8372-7213BCA84915.jpg (2208x2484, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livechart.me/tags/15
youtube.com/watch?v=J9xMoz-FIZw
nyaa.si/view/1117529
witchculttranslation.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sMNww2LSwMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didnt read but i guess the group Kazuma is in

>Nurse: Rem, Shalltear
I have expectations.

Gold disciplinary
Silver gym
Bronze lunch

Maybe I'll be surprised, though.

Poor little Kazuma

Team Aqua > who cares

Attached: party-hard.gif (594x562, 223K)

i fucking hate that faaaaaaaaaggot

Where did the clown touch yooou?

Zero FUN potential without her tard wrangler.

What in the actual heck are you talking about? Aqua without Kazuma to continually piss on her parade sounds even MORE fun.

>Aqua without Kazuma to continually piss on her parade sounds even MORE fun.
this. Kazuma is a party pooper.

Attached: 152352135123.gif (450x450, 771K)

>intercom Megumin
she will forget to disconnect it and will broadcast to the whole school her chuuni monologues.

>animal care: Subaru, Aura, Aqua

>nurse Rem, Shalltear
please don't administrate blood transfusions

Who the fuck put a chuuni autist in charge of the intercom

Last time she tried to do something without the dude, she managed to get herself basically excommunicated by her own church, and then cried a lot. That's all she does on her own.

So, Emilia is the most powerful character of the 4 isekais
I see

>Animal care: Aqua
She will be the one that feeds them, i see.

Attached: Fuckingdead.gif (540x304, 1.9M)

salaryman courting both of his queen candidate.

For some reason I read that as
>Aqua continually pissing
And immediately thought of her showing Subaru and Aura how hard she can pee.

plot twist: the intercom system isn't working at all and totally broken beyond repair

Attached: 13452324522352.jpg (728x720, 193K)

Attached: Food bait.jpg (637x358, 30K)

Animal Care > Nurses > Cooking > Disciplinary > Everything else

>Subaru canonically has a piss fetish
God help us all

Attached: 1478982208833.png (1280x720, 641K)

>Kazuma teamed up with a literal devil and also Demiurge
I never knew how much I would love this idea until it happened

I was thinking how off Kazuma is on the disciplinary team, but then I remembered his tard wrangling is 2nd to none

Fuck Beatrice or ram, they should have had Felt in there. Felt is best girl after all.

no, the principal is. Never trust a clown.

>Tanya, Demi, and Kazuma are on the disciplinary commitee

>Aura in charge of animal care
She'll make a regular frog into giant toad.

Attached: __aura_bella_fiora_and_shalltear_bloodfallen_overlord_maruyama_drawn_by_so_bin__sample-fc9575f74eeec (850x1262, 157K)

disciplinary group is absolutely kino and this ep has proven this. At this point it doesn't even matter which group you're talking about, as long as they have Overlord characters just showing off it's gonna be great. Especially since some of the other characters are at the very least pretty high level compared to the usual standards, like Tanya

>Last time she tried to do something without the dude, she [got in to a whole bunch of trouble]

Do you even understand what fun means? Also it’s not like she’s completely without any supervision, Subaru’s presence inherently means things won’t get too crazy. But it’ll probably be interesting since Subaru doesn’t have the nonchalant willingness to just smack women that Kazuma does, so he’ll likely have to come up with some more diplomatic route to diffuse things if Aqua and Aura start going at each other’s throats.

The was me sorry not sorry

Felt wouldn’t work as well as you think. She has absolutely no relationship with any of the other Re:Zero characters beyond being superficially acquainted with Subaru and Emilia.

Do the Megucas count as Isekai characters? They're pretty much always getting pulled into different worlds and dying and shit.

>She has absolutely no relationship with any of the other Re:Zero characters beyond being superficially acquainted with Subaru and Emilia.
I haven't seem Re:Zero beyond the first 2 episodes, and if you told me you were talking about Beatrice i'd have believed you. At least with Felt you could get some gags about her trying to rob series important artifacts off other characters

>top fun tier
Kazuma, Demiurge, Tanya
>ok fun
Megumin
>could be fun tier
Aqua, Subaru, Aura
>joke gets old fast tier
Cocytus, Darknes, random guys
>i don't know what the fuck they were thinking
Lunch, library, nurse
>boring
Ainz, Albedo
>the joke is that she's a useless character that is only here so Subaru can lust over her
Emilia

Attached: 1555475824876.png (507x793, 632K)

>Aqua on clean duty
>she flood the whole classroom to save time

Attached: aOYAXAv_460s.jpg (460x316, 45K)

>Demiurge that high after doing fuck all up to now
Stinks of recency bias

>the joke is that she's a useless character that is only here so Subaru can lust over her
>Emilia
So she's exactly the same as she is in the regular show.

But Demiurge is the most fun character in overlord.

>stating your opinion of characters from a show which you’ve only seen 2 episodes of

I mean, this is pretty silly in any case, but it’s especially silly in regards to a series like Re:Zero where the first 3 episodes are so incredibly different from the rest of the series.

I have no opinion on the character from this, my point is that any existing relationships she had with other characters may as well not exist from what we've seen from Isekai Quartet, so I can't see that as a point against Felt. The only gimmick she seems to have is that she's abrasive

I don't even remember him at all from Re:Zero.

>>i don't know what the fuck they were thinking
>Lunch, library, nurse

I agree with all your other tiers except this. Lunch and Nurse groups both have extremely obvious shticks. Lunch: 2 people who can’t cook. Nurse: 2 sadists.

I didn't watch that much of the show, and I still remember him as a pretty important character, being kind of the mentor to Emilia (and allowing her in his house) and more importantly boning Ram.
He talks like an annoying faggot in Quartet though.

>>boring
>Ainz, Albedo
>>the joke is that she's a useless character that is only here so Subaru can lust over her
>Emilia
You are seeing things wrong... It's a single group consisting of Emilia, Ainz & Albedo.
Now imagine that pure, "wants everyone to be friends" watching up-close Albedo's antics or their monstrously ruthless ways to deal with things...
.... or receiving Ainz's salaryman leadership advice.

Emilia's personality is being a too nice of a girl and also innocent. That comb make any joke with her nullified.

Animal Care > Library > Vice Rep> Nurse > Disciplinary > Lunch > Intercom > Gym > Class Rep

The writers of this show are clearly intent on using Beatrice just as a device to build up the plot of “why exactly the fuck is everybody here at this school?”, and the reason why I’m guessing they chose her in particular for this is because she’s well acquainted with Roswaal (the teacher). Felt doesn’t even know who the fuck Roswaal is.

She has a personality beyond abrasive, that description fits Ram more so than Beatrice desu. She doesn’t act like a cunt towards people who don’t actively go out of their way to agitate her (which Subaru does frequently), and even her demeanor towards him is more tsun than actual spite.

>Hating Roswaal’s voice

irredeemably horrible HORRIBLE fucking opinion.

this

Based. Roswaal is one of my favorite voices in the entire quartet - top five for sure.

Disciplinary committee has already proven somewhat entertaining, so I'm most excited for chuuni monologue announcements. Darkness and Albedo get old fast in my opinion, and I'm guessing the library group will be used more for plot and less for antics. Animal care and nurse has potential to be great,and hopefully the lunch crew turns out as well.
Disciplinary>Intercom>Animal Care>Nurse>Lunch>Library>Reps>Gym
RIP Cocytus, you were always one of my favorites.

>Darkness surrounded by military men and a giant bug
Every day is swim class.

>Tanya and Demi on the discipline team
i don't want to make a joke about a certain camp here but the joke already made itself

Tanya will just puppet him or he will turn them into neets

Cant wait to see Shalltear administering shots with Spuit Lance

>Multiple angles of humor and all around intriguing interactions tier
Disciplinary (Kazuma, Tanya, Demiurge)
Animal Care (Subaru, Aqua, Aura)
>The shtick is obvious but could still be funny tier
Nurse (Rem, Shalltear)
Intercom (Megumin)
Lunch (Ram, Visha)
>Plot development tier
Library (Beatrice, Mare)
>I don’t even know what the hell they’re planning to do with this tier
Class Rep (Emilia)
Vice Rep (Ainz, Albedo)
>Stale jokes and filler characters tier
Gym (Darkness, Cocytus, and literally who cares)

The only good tier list. The gym squad could be alright as long as they don't take up too much screen time, but they aren't going to be carrying the episode.

I'm getting so fucking annoyed by the way that faggot talks.

Does anyone have that clip from Kakegurui? If you've watched it you know the one.

What do you think Ram and Visha are going to do together?

Will Kazuma be the first to learn about Demiurge's frog potential?

Second season with better cast when?

Attached: superiorcast.png (647x508, 383K)

I'm just here for Ainz and everyone else feels like a three-ring circus but the only ones I outright dislike are the shitheel named after a car for some reason and his obnoxious little verbal tic drill hair cunt. I almost want to watch Konosuba, but their idea of a lich offends me.

With this cast? Hopefully never.

And here I was only worried about her drawing blood the old fashioned way.

Attached: lemme zuk yo dik.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

daily reminder that everything that happens in isekai quarter is canonically planned by roswaal and according to his gospel. this is why he says 'we all need to play our parts' to beatrice. so the whole series is just another step for him to finally fuck echidna

>but their idea of a lich offends me.
How so? Because she's not decayed?
It's important to know that a) a Lich's decay usually comes from decades of neglecting themselves to NEEThood once they've ascended to undeath and b) Wiz has only been a lich for a short while, I wanna say about five years.

>Try to improve the show by swapping out the cast
>Remove the funniest members of the cast
>Leave the edgy non-characters
>Add shieldfag
I'm impressed - this is possibly the worst taste I've seen in an IQ thread.

The slime despite being good for some people is probably worst show for this - i mean main cast has 0 character and all of them are reactive. Even Tanya's men alone would've been better choise for quartet.

Nothing can be worse than Tanya's men

>Picked up Re:Zero
MAKE IT STOP.

Attached: mpv-shot0040.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Emilia

Albedo

How many times have you paused the episode so far?

Attached: 1552930109263.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

I think I hit about 5 or 6 times but I managed to get through it.
I can't believe he didn't off himself to reset it although I guess he can't be sure he won't be sent back to his first day at the mansion again.

I finished it yesterday. Why the FUCK didn't he just tell people that he sometimes had vivid visions of the future?

Wouldn't that also just result in him dying? I don't think there's any way for him to even hint at having Return by Death without getting witched

Would probably cause a similar affect maybe.
Here's one though, the scent of the witch gets very strong and he looks visibly in pain when he tries to explain it right? Couldn't he at least use that as evidence that he's unable to explain? Rem could easily confirm this.

He literally cannot do it. When he tries he dies.

What was that song at the end of the talent show episode when Ainz made it snow?

Ok, but when he gets possessed by Bete and dies and wakes up with the party, he tells them all the shit he learned. No explanations on how he knows it - they all just accept it. Isn't this the same fucking thing as telling the future?
I was also thinking about the whole witches scent thing and how he never mentions it to anyone but Rem and Betty; it should be pretty obvious that he's got some kind of spiritual anomaly or something going on. I get that anytime he mentions Return to Death he almost dies, but he never probed around the issue to see what loopholes there were. Thinking wasn't his strong point, though

Poison everyone, even Ainz

He can tell him what he knows - he just can't tell them how he knows it. Which means they have to trust him - which is why it only works after he just risked his life helping to take down the whale.

For all practical purposes, there is already a Meguka in the show and his name Subaru, the proverbial love child of Sayaka’s personality + Homura’s magical power and autistic fixation with a girl who once briefly showed him kindness that one time.

Attached: DD6C4FA4-A70F-4E6E-8D0B-78DD09ACC963.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Demiurge is shit and won't be able to boss around Kazuma.

Kazuma already has experience with Devils.

After all, Vanir is a genuine Duke of Hell.

Meanwhile, Demiurge is some nobody faggot devil whose real form is an ugly frog.

Meanwhile, Vanir's real form is debatable but he can turn into a sexy succubus if he ever felt like it.

Kazuma will end up bossing around Tanya and Demiurge guaranteed.

Slime isn't owned by Kadokawa anyways.

Team Kazuma will always be most fun

Just finished Konosuba S1 and it was fun. Is S2 any better?

>Meanwhile, Demiurge is some nobody faggot devil whose real form is an ugly frog
Yer a faggot, and also wrong.

>His checkpoint is after his sperg out
Why is this allowed.

Attached: mpv-shot0061.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

It's exacly as 1st

>Demiurge is shit and won't be able to boss around Kazuma.

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-074317.png (1280x720, 709K)

It's an improvement overall. The middle is just a bit inflated - and focuses on Darkness, whose main gimmick is quickest to get old - but otherwise it's solid and has some really fantastic jokes, as well as starting to develop the characters a bit. The animation is also even better.

It's so he has to deal with the consequences of his actions user. It's necessary to become a better person.

Overlord fans truly showing the extent of their autism with these posts.

You can't escape your fate, shitty lich

Attached: moments before disaster.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Ram has been the standout from re zero in this show the fuck you in about

It's such a bad show, I really wished they picked any other isekai, except maybe slime, to be the 4th in quartet

Nah, the final boss and president of the school is surely Being X.

Nobody else has both the propensity to do something so seemingly trivial and the power to isekai every one of these groups to this school. Plus if we’re taking pure power levels in to consideration, Being X > everything and everyone in all the other series, so naturally Being X wouldn’t have let this entire situation occur had he not wanted it to happen.

Why are they such a good duo?

Attached: 1557952597392.jpg (306x379, 34K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Because it's just the same joke repeated.

Attached: aqua burns ainz.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Should an old hag really be calling other people ugly?

Roswaal is just a teacher, the smoking dude from Tanya is the principal. The closed eye dude from tanya is the vice principal and the poor sack of shit from last episode is a TA.

>At least with Felt you could get some gags about her trying to rob series important artifacts off other characters
She doesn't do that. She only steals things for money, and she doesn't need money in the rest of the series on account of being one of the candidates and having Reinhardt as her knight. Her 'gags' focus around that she's a shrewd judge of character and a ballsy little waif.

>i don't know what the fuck they were thinking
>Lunch
I'll give you a hint: Visha has been trained to eat literal garbage and not care and Ram can prepare exactly tea, steamed potatoes and mayonnaise. Tanya is going to regret having jinxed it by saying the food is good.

lmao I love how to this day that part of the show still continues to fuck with people who are just now watching it for the first time.

Keep going until you at least get to episode 15.

Attached: 4D47DA48-55EE-433C-96E6-9EC6025B0AD9.jpg (3715x2125, 900K)

Tanya a cute! CUTE!

Attached: Tanya old man.jpg (600x900, 227K)

She's technically in her early teens even if you count her age from when Tabula created her.

sorry i don't watch shit shows like yojo senki

The holocoaster?

The designs might not be to your taste but animation wise Youjo Senki definitely shits all over Overlord at least, hard to say if it's a match for Konosuba or Re:Zero though, but it's rare to see aerial dog fighting animation on YS's caliber.

>the shitheel named after a car for some reason
He's named after the same thing the Pleiades Maid squad is named after ya dingus, you know, the thing on the car logo and why the company is called that?

Attached: Subaru Logo.jpg (2048x2048, 192K)

Youjo Senki is utter garbage. Deal with it.

To this day I still don't get how this would make someone stop watching. If anything I was even more engrossed seeing Subaru unravel like that. I cringed a bit, sure, but it was both entertaining and intriguing.

Why would I care about dealing with your ignorant opinion? It's just a perfunctory remark, no need to get mad.

Attached: 1531553071099.jpg (984x552, 143K)

Nice hips you got there, Tanya.

Destroy all other anime!

Attached: 1557865323246.jpg (4096x2900, 1.96M)

>I was also thinking about the whole witches scent thing and how he never mentions it to anyone but Rem and Betty;
Only Rem and Betty can detect it and know what it is, by extension to Rem, Ram knows about it but can't smell it and doesn't really care. If he mentioned it to anyone else he'd have to describe it as 'So I smell exactly like witch ass stank that only witches and witch cultists smell like, and I smell as bad as one of the bishops. Since that's clearly normal and not a red flag, would you mind telling me everything you know about that?'
Witch cultists are basically kill first, ask questions later, to anyone in a position of power and not only do people not even know what that is, they'd throw him in jail or kill him for having to explain it that way.

You made me realize I didn't remember Re:Zero very well so I just watched the first episode again
Man, Emilia is actually really fun and dynamic and well-characterized in the first episode, it's too bad that didn't keep up for the rest of the series

Cringe is relative, some people just can't stand it. It's like how people have different levels of tolerance towards bitterness, spiciness, saltiness, sweetness, etc etc. You just have to accept that if you want to understand instead of thinking everything revolves around your rationale and values.

>men

it was one of the better mindbreaks i've seen in an anime, i'll give it that. pretty hard to watch, since it was realistic in that most people would've reacted the same if they were in his shoes. i think it was hard to watch because it was so prolonged - it was like 3 episodes of suffering in a row and most of the show before hand was comparatively light and cheerful

she was pretty blatantly best girl for the first handful of episodes, then he died a few times and alienated himself from her. Rem stepped in and became the number one support character/unconditional lover, and her seiyuu was really good the whole series, so she took that spot from emilia for the rest of the show. the end of the season was still nice, though - even if i dont like the pairing, it was a good confession/"ending

Are you doubting our benevolent AI overlords?

Yes, really cute.

Attached: Youjo-Senki-Tanya-von-Degurechaff.HTC-One-wallpaper-1080x1920.jpg (1080x1920, 162K)

My pet theory is that she was trying to act like Ram in order to channel someone a bit standoffish that stands up for themselves while she's separated and alone. Which is why she comes off a bit tsundere-ish to people.

Are you blind or is your tunnel vision so strong you can't see the background?

this

best girl deserves more screentime

Attached: Felt_Camp.png (900x506, 835K)

Do Albedo's magical succubus pheromones don't work in this setting? She emits them all the time especially when she's near Ainz

Rein really is the best girl.

The main character of Space Battleship Tiramisu is named Subaru too
But his brother is named Isuzu and they call each other 'Nii-san' a lot
I can't help but think it's deliberate and the Japanese also have trouble getting past the fact that Subaru is the name of a car company

>Ainz is a skeleton
>Tanya is a little girl
>Subaru is an airhead
>Kazuma is cursed as a lolicon
It's all covered, unless you're counting Tanya's men, but it's implied in the early volumes that through syncing the Type-97 they use to Tanya's Type-95 they became her arms and legs of Sonzai X, as in they have been somewhat brainwashed as well like a pyramid scheme.

prolific bait

Space Battleship Tiamisu is a comedy thing.
Re: Zero is not a comedy thing and has huge numbers of astrology and star references in it, Subaru himself literally talks about exactly what he's named after and is an astrology nerd because of it. The archbishops are all named after the brightest star in various constellations. He's not named after a car company.

Attached: Subaruception.png (984x687, 25K)

You're absolutely right but that doesn't mean "Subaru is a car" memes aren't top tier comedy.

they really make a good duo desu

I wish we got a bit of best boy from Overlord. Oh well at least Mohawk guy from Konosuba might make an appearance next episode.

Attached: qtt5j3l6tup11.png (1486x1464, 1.53M)

Man, if Re:Zero’s first season had just ended at episode 15, it would be Eva-tier kino. It’s still worth watching after, but it dilutes the product of something which was verging on a masterpiece.

best boy costs a decent amount for VA from what I understand tho so it's no wonder

>implying he hasn't been there all along
>implying that bronze statue wasn't an incognito signal to his comrades

There are some good groups in there, but Disciplinary runs circles around all of them.

>Combine the funnest characters of their respective shows and shove them into the same team
>No R:Zero characters

WHAT WENT SO RIGHT?

And they made like 2 specials with him?

>You're scaring Cocytus
the fuck is wrong with this woman?

Attached: 1454969559474.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Nobody is man enough for her.

That's where you're wrong, for you are in the presence of none other than the great Ainz Ooal Gown-sama!

Don't you put Shimazu in with these cocksuckers.

I look forward to Megumin getting kicked off intercom while on the air

Attached: useless bakaretsu.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>Swapping

Pleb

>Season 2 is not a replacement, but a timeskip
>Everyone from the original cast has become 2nd years
>News isekaifags are freshmen.

It’s even harder to push through if you’re rewatching it. At least the first time you can convince yourself “surely this fucking autismo is gonna stop at some point before it gets too bad or eventually reset at a checkpoint before it occurs”. Nope, after you’ve actually seen it, you can no longer fool yourself in to thinking that it hasn’t become permanently part of his unchangable reputation.

That's what makes it great. It's pure schadenfreude.

Don't worry, he replaces that reputation with his super reputable 'Little girl user' one.

>everyone praises and wanks on how Ainz will rape Darkness
>Ainz gets more and more confused since he doesn't even have a dick to bone with

The legendary lolimancer!

You called?

Attached: come on.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>Darkness keeps making he hard
Help

He's on some fucking "Rem" character now. He's completely lost the fucking plot.

That's a fake lolimancer who is in denial. Subaru is a real lolimancer with actual lolis.

what do you mean?

>intercom
is out of order. You probably wont see her again. Similarly the president will have some "accident", never to be seen again, so the vice presidents will have to step up.

>"I see, what masterful foresight! By sternly refusing to atttack, he's driving the masochist knight insane without lifting a finger. Soon enough she'll become a puppet in the service of Nazarick."
>"Sasuga Ainz-sama!"
>Kazuma right besides Demiurge genuinely considering just letting them take Darkness.

Are you Kazuma?

How much of a fucking speed-watcher do you have to be to not ever realize that he can’t tell people about his power or past timelines?

I'm not saying the line. Now lemme sip my loli juice in peace.

Attached: megu grapple.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Ainz will probably be resetting his emotions over and over and over just dealing with Darkness. Aqua may threaten him physically but Darkness will tear at his soul.

Attached: 239582368.png (1194x532, 97K)

WE WARNED YOU
WE WARNED YOU TO READ THE WN
BUT ANYBODY LISTEN
NOOOOOO

Attached: 1541924793659.png (294x256, 136K)

How the fuck is he supposed to read the WN as there is no translated Arcs 1-3?

What would Albedo vs Darkness look like? Metapod vs Metapod?

You got a point. Arc 1-2 manga follows it closely enough. You're fucked for arc 3 though.

No, Albedo is like Darkness but 20 times stronger...

Albedo is more like Kakuna.

>resetting his emotions over and over
Also, his emotions aren't as repressed as they usually are in this world.

nah, his emotion suppression has gone off a few times

They are, the green flashes represent his emotions resetting.

She's stronger but durability wise it's hard to say who comes out on top. Darkness has some strange cartoon physics tier resistance.

>manga
might as well watch the anime on microsoft powerpoint mode

reading the LN's aint that hard you just got to know to stop at 7

>megumin on intercom
are we finally getting a VA joke with Emilia or is she going to continue to do nothing?

Albedos main gimmick is getting hit by Gods and Boss tier monsters...

We already saw Megumin's explosions seriously fuck up Darkness.

nigga seriously what the fuck do you mean

But that part is fucking great. Why are WNfags too disconnected to understand that the anime polished a whole heap of overly worded autism it to a more provocative brevity?

You don’t need to write individual arcs that are several times the length of LOTR to convey a simple message.

Disciplinary with kazuma in it gaurantees a no underwar rule. Subaru in animal care gaurantees something will either die or get set on fire.

You forget Albedo mainly can do the things she does from her gear. It's fair to say that overall of course she's the better tank, but if we strip them naked then unknown for now. The only person with a piece of gear that can match or surpass Nazarick is Tanya's orb, and that thing is basically just bringing down the hammer of X to cheat.

If Albedo was as min/maxed as Darkness then it wouldn't even be close, but naturally Tabula would not have designed a character that hits like a wet noodle that even has trouble landing attacks in the first place, and not to mention she's an RP NPC. Darkness is for all intents and purposes, Masochistic Maple.

>Shadow/Necromancy magic characters attract little girls
Fucking kek.

Attached: 1541308452483.jpg (1597x2221, 848K)

The manga is literally the worst rendition of the story. WN > anime > LN > Manga

But you dont get it user WORDS are FUN

why do you keep pretending to know what you are talking about?
>individual arcs that are several times the length of LOTR
why is it getting longer everytime you post

the anime polished nothing, it's basically took sand paper to any detail the LN and WN had.

>simple message.
what the fuck do you mean by this. a simple message is something that can be conveyed in a single sentence.

The real question is will there be any small woodland animals going up rectums

Thats just commedic effect... theres many times Darkness with her armour almost died to small fries..

>WN > anime > LN > Manga
>anime above anything
WN > LN pre Vol 8 >> anime = LN post 7 = manga

Why would they be stripped naked?

Say what you will about the show, but the facial animations are pretty great.

I was making a joke about how everyone forgot Rem existed.
I made a typo though as it should have been "He's on about some fucking "Rem" character now"

Authentic Japanese Lotion Wrestling organized by Darkness for gym class.

Hence my point about her cartoon physics. Cartoon physics isn't a logical consistent value, it's judged strictly by the mood. In the Isekai Quartet world, that shit is naturally in it's home field. If Darkness were isekai'd to the NW, then obviously she'd be Heroic level at best and possibly Silver ranked at worst.

It's just a point on how vast the gap is between their gear. Darkness is a min maxed useless build in almost all cases, Albedo is a real tank that's a legit threat in anything serious.

Aniki would be proud

Why do I find the idea of Subaru being a rape victim in animal care so funny?

Attached: 1515122728817.png (1280x720, 350K)

Then he would start bonding with the rest of the Konosuba Frog Survivor Support Group

Because Subaru's suffering is hilarious

Attached: Subaru (237).jpg (890x2048, 210K)

I just want to see what happens when you put Darkness and Shalltear together.

>Masochistic Maple
I want to see this doujin.

Albedo is against showing her body to anyone but Ainz

Darkness x Shalltear confirmed OTP by Satan.

Attached: 1548866717784.png (784x720, 972K)

Attached: Subaru (43).jpg (2048x1536, 633K)

KISSING VISHA!
MARRYING VISHA!
MAKING SLAVIC BABIES WITH VISHA!

Attached: Moomin Visha.jpg (430x470, 23K)

Attached: Tanya Potato.jpg (1366x768, 121K)

BDSM singularity

>Aura summons creatures for animal care
>immediately attacks and death rolls Aqua and Subaru who locked themselves in a cage

But when Rem killed him with the flail she knocked his arm off, not his leg. And his leg was lopped off by Ram anyway.

I would say most people who don’t feel cringe at that part aren’t even likely to watch that show in the first place.

Generally people who watch Re:Zero either: drop it after 2-3 episodes since the first arc is basically structured like a wish fullfillment power fantasy. Then people who are so stubborning delusional that they only watch it because they wanted wish fullfillment drop it at some point during the second arc.

Then that leaves people who are somewhere in the middle. Unconsciously wanting wish fulfillment, but not entirely delusional to the fact that it’s unhealthy indulgence who keep going and will feel active pain at how fucking cringe that scene is.

Ah yes, the one weapon that can match the Type-95.

No they don't.

How long do you think will it take to make a death camp in school?

>implying it won't be Aqua trying to put them into cages while Subaru says that's a bad idea but won't explain why
subtly is key

Youjo had a chibi short? What's it called?

Youjo Shenki

Subaru just digs himself deeper and deeper into holes he can easily get out of because he is a weak willed faggot. If you can come back from the dead and you aren't being literally tortured, there is no reason for him to be such a pussy. Most people realize this and thus realize that he could be either making his point better or just not sperging out like an over emotional faggot. There's also the fact that he could literally just give up on Emilia and his life would be far better. I don't know about the LN, but from what they show in the Anime there is no reason for him to act like this, so instead of coming off as tragic or overemotional for a reason, it just seems to be because he himself puts himself in retarded situations. I mean, shit, with all the ways he's died you would have think he would have learned fucking something, most people get along just fine without a fucking reset button, only enhancing the feeling that it's his fucking fault.

I recognize that Gu.

That's the point though, that he's a dysfunctional NEET that was putting on a face this whole time but is really just a fucking faggot.

Cool, thanks

How would Beatrice and Mare work?

If she's willing to have Weiss take her, Shaltear x Darkness would be so obscene it could only be shown on the BDs.

> Ainz and Albedo
> boring

You wot moit.

Don't know what to expect from Emilia, constant moral faggotry?
Ains/Albedo will be doing the same thing they do in the main series.
Subaru/Aura/Aqua is a harem hijinks.
Tanya/Demiurge/Kazuma will be the most fun because Kazuma trying (in vain) to wrangle obsessives is always fun.
Ram/Visha surely both of them can cook so they won't go in the usual direction with this right?
Beatrice/Mare I can't even imagine what these two are going to do.
Gym crew... Darkness will turn everything into some kind of torture fantasy so if you enjoy Darkness antics this is for you.
Rem/Shalltear Why would anyone pair cute adorable little Rem with a piece of furniture?
INTERCOM: EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSION! *school explodes*

They both stare at each other and don't really do anything. That's the whole gag.

>surely both of them can cook
Should I tell him? I feel like someone should tell him.

Attached: Potato problems.jpg (1366x768, 97K)

Might make for a good cutaway gag if they have it show periodically through the episode

>Rem/Shalltear Why would anyone pair cute adorable little Rem with a piece of furniture?
because they are both sadists

I was waiting for this

Attached: Rem (1334).jpg (680x692, 160K)

To an extent I can understand the delusional neet putting up a front and cracking from stress angle, but I do have to agree that the obsession with Emilia is fucked. It goes beyond just making an idealized image of someone or clinging to the first friend in a hostile place, he just comes off as a complete lunatic for meddling so much into some stranger who gave him the time of day, then feeling entitled enough to be offended when they start getting creeped out.

Any lnfag would tell you that Albedo's shtick gets old really fast, Ainz x Maids is way better and actually funny, it's a shame that they aren't here.

So Subaru and Aura are going to take care of Aqua?

>he just comes off as a complete lunatic for meddling so much into some stranger who gave him the time of day
He is a completely lunatic. He's more prideful than other people, greedier than other people, wrathful, etc... you see where this is going?

Isn't that because he's kinda being subconsciously manipulated to obsess over Emilia since, well silver-haired half-elf and he just translated that to sperging out?

Albedo's thing isn't portrayed in it's entirety so far in IQ. It's how she goes above and beyond out of Ainz's perception and conspires against anyone and everyone just to fulfill her greed of trying to monopolize Ainz like her forming a hitman squad to kill the other supreme beings. So far she hasn't been allowed to take action, so naturally it gets old.

There are a fair amount of people who dislike watching incompetent fuck ups. I finished season 1 because I thought the setting was pretty neat but man, most of the characters I did not like at all because of how they dealt with problems. The only reason I haven't started the WN/LN is because I read them from the beginning to pick up anything I missed and I am not looking forward to going through that shit again, doubly so if it doesn't get any better while getting longer and longer. With most LNs I've read, I've had no hesitation to start because I enjoyed the anime/manga so much I wanted more content. For Re: Zero, there have been enough negatives that I'm not sure can be/are even covered well in the LN. From what I've heard, it just seems that Subaru is an incompetent bitch for zero reason. Also, people have told be to read a side story first about the trap and I hate traps on principle unless there is a really good fucking reason for that faggotry to be there, otherwise he just seems like bait and that's it.

Based and froggypilled

Attached: Adobe_20190510_140927.jpg (1260x719, 104K)

>Also, people have told be to read a side story first about the trap
Catfag isn't people.

>Also, people have told be to read a side story first about the trap and I hate traps on principle unless there is a really good fucking reason for that faggotry to be there, otherwise he just seems like bait and that's it.
There's a reason people tell that faggot to die everytime he posts. fucking finns I tell you

Demiurge is top tier

Attached: Jojo Demi.jpg (1900x1222, 1.58M)

Attached: Ram Ha.gif (600x495, 3.54M)

Let's see if Subaru pulls of a Dust with Aqua, though given his previous exploits he might actually be able to appease her with enough praise and whiteknighting. If that fails then Aura can probably make her cry in a reliable fashion.

>boring
>Ainz, Albedo
delet

Just them alone doesn't do much. And Emilia probably isn't going to help with that. Now, does Shalltear try and corrupt Rem for friend NTR or is she automatically annoyed that Rem and Albedo get along and Rem is just Albedo lite?

Aqua will drive Subaru to suicide.

Attached: Isekai Quartet.gif (720x358, 1.64M)

Oh come now she's not that much of a cunt

>Albedo gushing over Ainz while he cooly does stuff
>Paired with Emilia the non-character

It's gonna be a complete snoozefest, though Puck may just be able to salvage it.

When does the preview for next episode drop again?

Chair has by far more personality and development and you know it

Attached: Smug Shalltear.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Pay the tax

Whines every episode and moves the group further and further into debt.

Stop bullying Emilia she's not boring

Attached: read.jpg (1900x1330, 1.2M)

Who?

Then tell me: What are her likes, dislikes, defining characteristics, and character motivations?

>he was actually the statue the whole time
rip best boy

She's probably the blandest female character I've ever seen in a harem. Hell Subarus' whole group is like that.

He's probably there. He'll if it turns out he planned the whole thing I'll laugh my ass off.

The bitch has some nerve to become the class representative.

Attached: 1556034609352.jpg (1102x942, 171K)

kazuma should have joined megumin and formed the broadcast club

Based off of what I've seen in this show
>Konosuba: Comedy show with hilarious characters in a fantasy setting.
>Overlord: Spooky skeleton who is just trying to keep his crew from killing everyone
>Tanya: Not-Nazis that despite being the more quiet group they all have different personalities and work well off each other.
>The group in the back....a standard harem?

Attached: Cute Spider.jpg (962x839, 159K)

>Not-Nazi's
Was it the WW1 uniforms that tipped you off?

I was hoping Beatrice and Tanya would have been grouped together for loli shenanigans.

You're pretty much on the mark with the first two, but the last two aren't quite true.

Well I'd be very surprised if Japan just put straight up Nazis in a show.

Then either I'm just stupid or the show isn't doing very well in producing the two groups. I'm just going to go with stupid.

Attached: 1553192338382.jpg (710x1051, 79K)

Chair is an icky lamprey.

I'd be very surprised if you didn't understand what the meaning of WW1 uniforms and identifying themselves as Imperials means.

i want my loli hitler to be societally acceptable to buy body pillows of

they're doing a bad job with tanya and re:zero for sure. the audience who's new to them don't learn about being X fucking with tanya's fate or subaru returning to life to redo his mistakes

Cursed image

Attached: [Nep_Blanc] Youjo Senki 08 V4 .webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

>The group in the back....a standard harem?
How speedwatcher do you have to be to think that when Subaru already said only Rem likes him?

It's much more clear in the books, but a big part of the reason he's so obsessed with her is because he sees her as his opportunity to give meaning to his life. He has a lot of self loathing and insecurity from being a NEET so he's treating getting isekai'd and meeting Emilia as his chance to become a respected good person. It's not till Rem tells him that she loves and accepts him for who he is that he gets over it. Subaru's inner monologues are pretty important for understanding his character

>implying every harem girl in every harem flat out says they like the MC.

Okay, give me a 'standard harem' where only a single girl in the entire thing says they love the MC or even express interest in him. Since that's the hallmark of a 'standard harem' you'll probably want more to prove your 'standard' point, but I'll take one.

>It’s still worth watching after, but it dilutes the product of something which was verging on a masterpiece.
The biggest reason for that is because they left out the actual ending to arc 3. They left out the cliffhanger ending which would've had animeonlys still taking, to force in a fake happy ending

Nah nigga, you prove me wrong.

>about being X fucking with tanya's fate
Tanya had an internal monologue about that in the first episode though, right before the scene where she pushes both buttons. Now Re:Zero they have done nothing at all to explain the setting or characters of.

Okay, every harem has a group (3+) of girls who aggressively fight over the MC for his affections, that's the definition of the genre. If only a single girl is interested in the MC then it isn't a harem, if only two are then it's a classic love triangle.
So yes, every 'standard harem' has more than 1 girl express explicit interest in the MC. Every non-standard harem also has more than 1 girl express interest in the MC, because any less than 3 makes it not a harem.

Name 8 examples.

They've done a good job showcasing Roswaal as an aloof clown fuckass.

Aqua and Kazuma's married couple routine is so funny!

Attached: 1550987573003.jpg (2131x3019, 680K)

But it's missing the part where he's also scheming and a traitorous snake.

If not for Beatrice I am not absolutely sure a person going into IQ blind would even know which world Roswaal is from.

Why? It's literally every actual harem show. You provide even a single harem with only one character interested in the MC.

Can't provide proof huh. Figures.

Admittedly he looks like he could be from Konosuba, but only the Re: Zero characters have any special interaction with him or seek him out. Ram, while not as obsessive and hanging out with him as she normally is, still has absolute confidence in him. And obviously Betty is trying to grill him on the plot.

Man, what a great debater you sure are, 'NO U' in response to having to put forward literally a single example of a claim you say is 'standard'.
livechart.me/tags/15
Knock yourself out, literally everything on here is standard harem schlock with multiple girls all obviously lusting on the MCs dick.
You'll note that none of them have only a single girl interested in the MC.

>Getting baited by that
Step ur game up.

>Hurr durr I was only pretending to be retarded
Try having higher than single digit IQ when watching chinese cartoons next time.

Nah m8, you said he was wrong. It's now your resolve to provide reasons why. Nuh uh isn't a reason.

I find it funny that Demiurge can't even properly control Kazuma. Just basic commands. I though Overlord bosses should be super powerful.

You never though that.

>>The group in the back....a standard harem?
The series later introduces a bunch of bros as major characters. Pink hair is pursued by one, while she only wants clown cock. Not a scenario a standard harem would give you.

That which is claimed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. I didn't need to provide anything at all, but I gave you a list of 20+ 'standard harems' anyway because it was trivial to do so. Because unlike harems with only one member in the 'harem' harems with actual harems are a dime a dozen.

I did. With how much Overlordfans have been bragging, I thought Kazuma would just be a mindless slave by now.

Fuck that giant pussy, he doesn't deserve shit.

Attached: Say I Love Sanctuary Again.jpg (3263x2447, 352K)

You can pretend copying shit from wikipedia makes you sound smart, but you still have to backup your claims.

You first dumbass. One show that's a 'standard harem' with one haremette. It's standard right? Should be super easy because shows like that must be everywhere.

One is just Papabones and the other just know how to connect with kids.

I would have love it if pic related was summoned too.

Attached: 1535914947213.png (800x1296, 543K)

And Alfredo is a hairy Nalfanshee. Your point?

Attached: Nalfeshnee-5e.jpg (1200x1397, 498K)

The school would have to be fumigated.

First Pandoras Actor than king roach.

He can. He was referring to Tanya when he said the spell didn't work. It only works on people under level 40.

This guy vs ass rabbits, which eternal swarm can devour the other?

Attached: Subaru's Personal Trainer.png (280x276, 132K)

So does Tanya have similar command magic or is she just that bossy? Or did she gain magic ordering powers as a result of being put in charge of discipline like that one dude has for being a TA?

Rabbits would win.

It worked on Tanya during the OL x YS cross over where it's confirmed Tanya without the orb is only around level 20 in stats. The IQ world is different, hence Demiurge pointing out how weird the balance is. That said Tanya is probably nearly equivalent to a top tier player given her skills, but her body itself is still heavily restricted by its limitations.

Well, she has her orb here.

The orb isn't always active though, and she had her orb in the crossover as well. She still got frozen no problem because it hadn't been activated prior. What it did do however was grant Tanya WCI status so it immuned her to Aura's scroll, and once she started using it in full she at least put up a fight for Ainz until Time Stop came along, and even with Time Stop she could still talk despite her frozen state. At the very least discounting Shalltear, Tanya is the hardest fight Ainz ever had since coming to the NW, though Tanya was a far cry from Shalltear given her inherently low stats. Even if the orb itself is a high tier WCI Tanya's body can't hold on that long thanks to the orb's drawbacks. It's also questionable if other entities of Nazarick can utilize the orb properly given Tanya's mental resistance comes from having been subjected to X's corruption and resisting for so long.

>Feris checked every inch of Subaru
Would you let Feris check every inch of you?

That doesn't apply to IQ, as IQ is non-canon.

He should have been in

Attached: 4o52.png (430x506, 439K)

How do you even write the script for his VA? Does it just say "line + [roswaal pronunciation] at the top of the page or does the VA just do whatever?

tanya didn't even notice the pressure from the frog man
there isnt a physical drawback from using the orb. the more she uses the orb the stronger she gets. Being x wants her to abuse it as much as possible so she continues to plays the unbeatable profit role and restores humanities faith in him. the drawback is her real personality is eroded and replaced with someone of blind faith. its shown throughout the books. she progressed to the point of destroying battalions

Attached: tanya Derganchuffett.jpg (1076x716, 331K)

Animal care. When Aqua finds out Subaru is possessed.

What do you mean? Like how one time after he died his body turned into some super powerful zombie

>When Aqua finds out Subaru is possessed.
big if true

Attached: genious-at-work.gif (720x405, 499K)

Which should I watch first, RE:Zero or Yōjo Senki?

I don't know much about YS, but only get into Re:Zero if you want to be reading LNs/WNs. The anime really butchered it despite the visual, voice acting, and ost being on point.

Attached: 60088351_p4.jpg (961x1500, 900K)

>was going to make this my desktop background
>is already my desktop background

Attached: Coffee.jpg (700x551, 76K)

and people say aquafags were retarded

if you are going for both eventually go for Youjo senki first, its shorter

So, the wheels of reincarnation are starting to spin

Yes.

Everybody's having a good time and smiling.

Attached: smiles.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

>just realized I'm going to need Tanya to roll some Rs like a couple of other demon sisters

Attached: rules.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

Hai, Kazuma desu.

I always find it very strange how after Grantz was introduced, the other named officers besides Weiss and Visha are literally ignored in the source material. I no longer even know if they are still alive, that's just how non character they are at this point. And yet in the anime they are still clearly alive, with two of them even having made it into Isekai Quartet.

I wonder why CZ did such a thing. From any simple writing perspective it just seems like terribly bad writing to flat out ignore named characters that for all intents and purposes, should still be alive and exist within the main cast and be taking part of all the scenes. But now Grantz is by default the third most important member of the squad.

It's because Tanya's animu is utter garbage. But you knew that already.

Even if that's the case, I don't think those two should have made it into IQ if CZ intended them to have been dead already. It's not like the YS cast in IQ is low to begin with, in fact it's rather high and those two haven't really had important scenes that can't be replaced with other characters.

That's just two players short of a divegrass team. Maybe Clown and Rerugen?

Well, yeah, that's another story. I don't mind, really, because, eh. Tanya's chars are all literally who's anyways, no matter what. Even Tanya herself.

Four commanders of the four companies.
Visha is the adjutant, which is basically the XO.
Neumann and Koenig aren't really named in the LN, but they all get something cool in the movie.

Attached: 3fkDRZO.jpg (1500x1125, 496K)

>lalatina uses chaingun
>still misses
usesless crusader

Attached: 1523386114333.png (1400x737, 613K)

>Why can he just not be normal? he just died in some horrid ways, one of those crushed by a fucking metal ball from one of the persons he trusted hahahaha
Why do people pretend that you can be all normal after dying in a horrific way? Are all you autists?

probably the same vein of people who think they are like Guts

Kazuma was put into the team that will cause him the most suffering.

So nothing changes

Mohawk guy is after the ED

Holy shit, did they really completely forget about Grantz, or is this them setting up a joke for later?

>Library: Mare
That's not a shallow cut. Impressive. They know their Overlord.

Kazuma life is suffering even in a school like world

You can't see it here because gay clown is blocking it, but Grantz is on intercom duty with Megumin.

Clearly the disciplinary committee shows the most promise. Kazuma, who's usually the straight man, is the goof whom Demiurge and Tanya (who appear to get along VERY WELL) can bounce off.

Gym also shows promise, but could probably get stale very quickly. It's also completely carried by Darkness alone, considering Cocytus is kind of boring and the other members are irrelevant imperial soldiers.

Seeing Rem and Shalltear bounce off one another in the infirmary could be interesting. I mostly expect that someone (Kazuma? Subaru? Generic Imperial Soldier #3?) will get hurt at some point and will have to be nursed back to health while enduring continued insults in stereo.

Intercom duty for Megumeme sounds fun too, it will allow her to go full Chuuni to announce completely irrelevant things like the new lunch menu or whatever.

Everything else.... eh, not convinced. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised though.

Attached: 1556883328565.png (996x531, 572K)

"Get out of my library. Shhh shhh."
Changes the doors. Then Kazuma enters. Later, Subaru enters.
"You so are irritating, so alike!"
"No, we are not!" in unison.

Kazuma's team turns him into the comedian while usually he gets to be the straight man. That flip in roles were some of the best gags in Konosuba so it works here. That's part of the reason his group is the best, plus the nature of the gags can get sharper thanks to Demi and Tanya being who they are.
Meanwhile they have room to set up a meta gag on top of a call back gag where everyone in the class starts to feel bad for Kazuma who has to be the leash for the Konosuba girls - then have a callback with Subaru and the whole suffering conversation on the roof.
Even though every cast has gags, Konosuba is the only straight comedy among the isekai.

Ainz will try to groom Emilia into his bidding.
Puk will piss in his parade and show who is the alpha of the pack.
Albedo will plot Aqua demise.

Subversive people that plot against the group cohesion need to ride the holocoaster.
Is the only way.

kazuma got completely rekt like a submisive beta
I'm really hoping that he use his somehow above average cunning and luck to subvert Tanya and Demiurge manipulation and fuck everything up.

>Kazuma falls down
>Tanya's FIRST REACTION is to start kicking him
Why?

Attached: 1556641336368.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

> have the cool idea of joining isekais for shit and giggles
> set the fan bases in a total war against each other

This is why we can't have nice things anons.

at least we aren't arguing about whose waifu is the best
>best waifu is shalltear by the way

Attached: 54262554_p1.jpg (389x584, 30K)

It's just bantz m8

Attached: 1556288900122.jpg (607x608, 147K)

>best waifu is shit-tier by the way
Well, at least you got the show right...

Attached: 1447023617893.png (732x720, 806K)

Bully the weak.

he's literally low-leveled compared to them

>for shit and giggles
user what do you think is happening.

>kazuma team ups with tanya and demiurge
literally rip

It's going to end up badly.
youtube.com/watch?v=J9xMoz-FIZw

All the Overlord bitches are shit tier by default.

I finished Re:Zero
How much does Beatrice know about what's going on?

>inb4 Megumin does something stupid to shortcircuit the entire intercom system causing an EXPLOOOOOOOOOOSION

RIP rem's maidenhood

the gay clown is supposed to know everything and taking advantage of subaru, but i've only read spoilers on the web novel.

idk about beatrice but it's suspicious how she offers to help subaru despite not knowing him.

read the LN it has only begun user

he physically can't

like those times talking to you crush only xinfinity

THE RIDE HAS ONLY BEGUN

Attached: 1528799579139.jpg (1440x810, 130K)

Official translations or fan? Actually is there even a choice?

only slight improvement way better OP though

coming from you i'm not surprise

>I just want to see what happens
every tag will happen

you can read both if you like. re:zero light novel is way behind and cuts some arcs that the web novel has.

nyaa.si/view/1117529
>use the mega DDL link for the official light novel, there's also a ton of other books you can try there

witchculttranslation.com/
>web novel

>The group in the back....a standard harem

eh you're not wrong the plot is what make them interesting not the characters

Oh boy. You're going to love the consequences of the last checkpoint once Season 2 is made or you pick up the books.

YS is shorter

I never bothered reading the novels and even I can't wait, the shitstorm is gonna be crazy.

Attached: 1541154206263.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

I hope he steals Demiurge's underwear.

Subaru

does anyone here actually read light novels and imagine the anime characters acting out scenes

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 1021K)

Dude, Wiz is kawaii as fuck.

Isn't Kazuma man enough for her but doesn't want to stick his dick in crazy?

Attached: I Will.png (332x310, 135K)

Phew, I thought us Overlord fans were the only edgelords.

I imagine the rate of readers is comparable to game of thrones. So 1%.

It could be a ton of things though. Every setting has its own way to make this make some amount of sense.
>Tanya
In that setting as you said they have Being X fucking around
>Konosuba
Aqua is part of some God hierarchy and has higher ups that are way more powerful than she is. She doesn't even do the isekai-ing herself, because she has no control over getting isekai'd instead some top level god(s) holding all the cards.
Given the general tone of the entire setting with Aqua's learning difficulties, the Destroyer's origins, all the Demon King's vassals being weirdos and so on, it's not hard to imagine some Being X type character being the top God in that setting too (maybe Being X himself, but maybe just someone on equal footing with whom they they play cards sometimes when not fucking with mortals)
>Overlord
While I don't think it's ever been confirmed if Overlord's world is a simulation or magic, if it's a simulation, it could easily be that the other worlds (including Being X and the Konosuba Gods) are also just simulations. And if it's magic, then it's either magic that can and does manifest worlds to fit completely arbitrary things like the mechanics of a video-game and whatever power is doing it is likely also doing it for entertainment or because it's just some quantum realm chaos bullshit; or if it isn't arbitrary, then that means the megacorps have modelled their video game after the magic in the pre-existing magic world(s) meaning there is some high level illuminati fuckery going on that could be messing with the fabric of reality
>Re:Zero
By that setting's logic anyone can be pulled in to fulfill a purpose by certain powers, though there is a whole bunch of weird stuff around that so there's no reason why just as well as The Witch of Envy could pull Subaru in someone/something else couldn't cause the same thing to happen with all four other settings

Could Ainz or Aqua solo Roswaal?

What if they teamed up to take him down?

>Overlord
Read the new side story, it almost revealed it already.
Dragon Emperor did something and summoned Yggdrasil shit using Wild Magic, he was probably summoning the world items and ended up summoning the players together. He must have really regreted it afterwards

Attached: 1526693251090.jpg (720x972, 101K)

>Ram and Vishna in lunch

Potatoes or food poisoning

They would crush Roswaal but in IQ they'd just get brainwashed.

Attached: 58573758.jpg (1126x1600, 398K)

Has anybody outside overlord actually realized that Mare is a sociopathic trap?

I don't think Ainz has actually realized that yet, hopefully elf volume next.

>ainz sends Aura and Mare to the elf territory, hoping they'll make some friends outside nazarick
>everyone else thinks it's a super secretive stealth mission
Sasuga.

Kitchen:"Megumin"
Megumin: "Let me cook that for you."
*EXXXPLOSIOOOON!"

>“Ohhhhhhhh! Damn you! Damn you, you filtttthhhhh!”
>“You bastaaaaaaaaaarrrd!”
>“You despicable scum!”
>“Get out of my sight, fangs of the filth!”
That was one very fucking angery Dragon Lord

Attached: ECDL.png (422x657, 463K)

Fuck me if i am wrong, but Subaru's behaviour and Ram's comment during the Class Rep election made me think that for all we know, this fucking turboautist might as well an hero enough times to guarantee Emilia's win or do literally nothing at all and we have a fuckall way to check which one happened?

>Dragon Emperor did something and summoned Yggdrasil shit using Wild Magic, he was probably summoning the world items and ended up summoning the players together. He must have really regreted it afterwards
Why the player database get teleported in weird timeframes?
Some players arrived centuries ago and Ainz arrived alone.

He only an hero'd once in the anime and that was when he was about to get killed anyway.
There were tonnes of times in the anime you would imagine he'd an hero to correct a fuck up but he didn't.
I really don't see him killing himself just to get his crush elected rep.

Despite his size and appearance, Cocytus is a good boy. I'd argue that out of all the Floor Guardians (ie. excluding Sebas), he's probably the least overtly evil. He's probably be a nice guy who just wants to get along with everyone if it weren't for the fact that he autismally does whatever Ainz ordrs him to do.

Attached: latest[1].png (1366x768, 2.05M)

Names for car companies aren't all that weird. Toyota is named after the Toyota family and even outside of Japan there's the Renault brothers. And then there's John Deer for the 30 year old boomers among us.

Fucking gaslighting little shits get outta here. Your leader shitposter-kun has been banned and you will be banned too.

Attached: 1517588002495.jpg (2000x1584, 241K)

Damn it user what is the point of spoilering it if you just quote it? We don't know yet what causes that.

>People didn't realize yet why Cocytus and Darkness were put together.
Hint:Couch

Attached: 1546594918119.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Isekai writers knows what's up

Attached: 4xg8q0h8r3921.jpg (1024x1280, 278K)

I don't read the LN. My only knowledge of the series is through spoilers.
I don't know if it was already explained or if there is at least a solid theory.
Maybe wild magic sheanigans.

Attached: 1500687849692.png (61x48, 7K)

>Well I'd be very surprised if Japan just put straight up Nazis in a show.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1543777005045.gif (278x300, 117K)

Cocytus was always my favourite design when I started watching Overlord. I'm sad that we see so little of him in actual battle

so you're saying youjo senki is the story of god trying save europe from faithlessness by making sure the germans won the Great War?

Attached: 4f34cca26bb820d057cc32eddb25879.jpg (850x1128, 161K)

Germania must be gross.

youtube.com/watch?v=sMNww2LSwMM

Well, yeah, just look at how he reacts whenever someone mentions The Heir, he's wholesome as it gets and just wants to be a good uncle.

Too much color contrast for my liking.

At least she's not a nigger like the woman in the Rammstein video.

The what?

Rammstein's new music video Deutschland features an African woman representing Germania throughout the ages.

I think you misunderstood the meaning of groß in my post.

Achso, ich glaube du hast recht.

Why though?

The purpose of the African woman is to provoke people like you, it is so basic, I can't believe you'd fall for it.

Provocation, why else?
It makes people mad.

I still really liked the music video, don't get me wrong, and I still like Rammstein.

That may be one of the reasons, but I doubt it's the only reason. I imagine it's a statement about Germany being multicultural, as well.

Don't tell me you thought it was just for provocation? How embarassing.

>I imagine it's a statement about Germany being multicultural, as well.
You imagined wrong.

what happens when she tries to shoot everything but her allies?

>Ainzach
>Mare
>Jirnciv
>Fluder
>dorfs
>shit

there wouldn't be much battle if Cocytus went all out
dude's been created by a /k/ommando who played an ultimate melee glass cannon himself

Nishiki Enrai didn't make Cocytus user, he made Narberal who is also a min maxed glass cannon.

Read EX1 it's great. Rem is the only bait in the series.

>sexy maidos
>boobie monsters one after the other
>floor guardien boobies
>he likes the gayass robot
hmmm, not sure how I'm supposed to tell you

Attached: 103843577232.jpg (765x741, 79K)

No it was Takemikazuchi who maid Cocytus who was himself a glass cannon.

He nearly did here.

Attached: konosuba9-kazuma-ready.png (956x537, 327K)

speedreader-kun please stop embarrassing yourself

Mare is best girl.

Yeah, generic anime thots don't exactly compare to a very cool no pun intended design.

Cocytus isn't a glass cannon though. His build has plenty of defense compared to the likes of Narberal once you scale his stats down to her level.

>Narberal
>glass cannon
Yeah, she has a level investment into warrior as mage to wear armor, just so she can be a glass cannon.

Subaru doesn't have harem. Only Rem and Emilia are interested in him.

user, please slow down and re-read everything. Slower.

Yes? If you paid any attention you'd realize that in order for her to be strong offensively she'd need 1 additional level, but she doesn't hence the armor.

Lia is interested in Pakku.

tfw speedreading is your time stop countermeasure

>Well I'd be very surprised if Japan just put straight up Nazis in a show.
Like they constantly do? Sorry faggot but Japan isn't as sensible about such shit.

I think kazuma wants to keep the status que.

they don't have to win the war for tanya to be an unbeatable mage. tanya doesn't even need to win all their battles to be viewed by the common soldier as a being gifted by god. the reality of war on this scale is what carlo actually does very well. ys is more military drama then power fantasy. view tanya like a joan of arc like character, but with actual powers from god

Attached: achtung.png (517x1156, 326K)

>poke, poke, poke . . .
Like when a kid finds something dead in the woods.

Season 2 going to to make everybody mad, in more ways than one. I god doesn't smite people like he did last time.

>it's a sheepskin thong

Attached: 1555551457687.jpg (1378x2200, 674K)

They're not going to introduce a new/future character in a joke series.

Beatrice knows about less than half of what Echidna knows without Echidna's book of wisdom since she's her daughter.

It's funny when people think that trolling only happens on Yea Forums.
Just like how people are surprised to find out that older generations made the same dick jokes.

Attached: 1557502175303.png (545x724, 378K)

Can someone explain this phenomenon to me? Why do authors like to give little girls to scumbags?

Is this the so called super tier magic not even legends speak about?

>wild magic

Attached: 1557864221130.png (720x720, 668K)

for contrast

>Not wanting a scumbag be an over-protective father at the same time
Get a load of this guy

Attached: 1558001996596.jpg (864x1200, 183K)

When you've been sheltered and haven't had to deal with real pain your whole life you naturally overestimate yourself because you've never been tested and you become worse at emphatizing with others pain as a result of your sheltering.

Because little girls ooze purity and lets the author show that the MC is actually a good guy who didn't do nuffin.

There's also the fun part when the kids aren't around so the dad can go full scumbag
Like Ainz did in the new side story

Attached: 1552415254264.jpg (500x667, 241K)

Wolf and cup dynamic
>scumbag
He is a caring father and friend.

As expected of Ainz-sama!

Fuck Isekai Quartet for making me catch up on all four shows. I'd already got 3/4 of the fuckers down before, so it was just the last one I was putting off, but by god is it the worst by far.

I think it's fairly obvious that I'm talking about Overlord. Fucking plot hole riddled, inconsistent characterizing wish fulfillment piece of hot garbage.

But what happens if the little girls are scumbags too?

Then the MC gets bullied by them

>overlord
>anime
You did it to yourself

He's basically just a sword autists but also a scary looking insect that will kill your mother in her sleep if you don't reply to his posts. He just doesn't care about anything except Ainz and if whoever he's talking to is strong

More like tsukomi committee

Based and uselesspilled

>Intercom: Megameme
oh no...

Attached: 1557973575268.jpg (1112x904, 209K)

>intercom explodes
>silence
I don't see a problem here.

The way I interpret some character designs in light novels doesn't at all match up with how they look in their anime adaptations.

Attached: 74701750_p0.png (1000x1420, 1.39M)

Its leviosaaaaaaah

What was the crossover?
A side story?

>Nurse: Rem
Yes please

Attached: rem savage.gif (640x360, 1.08M)

how can this sadistic killing machine be so cute?

Attached: 57750413_p0.jpg (494x700, 204K)

she'd be the kind of nurse that has nursed people at Tobruk, at Monte Cassino, on Omaha beach and in deep forests of Ardennes

>ywn rest your head on a female thighs.

it's only fucking thursday, why did you have to remind me

Attached: 59246548_p10.jpg (540x632, 116K)

>Toyoda family
fixed that for you
And Ford, Benz, Daimler, Porsche, Opel, Audi (=Horch in latin), Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Peugeot, etc. etc.

>The entire episode all you hear is chuuni speech in the background

You will hear one explosion and that's the end of it. Screencap this.

Attached: starfish-explosion-midget.jpg (400x401, 43K)

Should I watch the Re: Zero anime or read the LN?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.55_[2019.05.08_04.44.31].png (1280x720, 770K)

LN up until volume 8 then WN trumps all

Anime for the eye candy Wn for the actual plot and characters. Arc 2 manga for the fan-service.

Which girl have the best thighs for lap pillow?

Attached: __emilia_and_natsuki_subaru_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_swd3e2__sample-a9fefa4cf8 (850x1417, 212K)

Viktoria

Attached: __tanya_degurechaff_and_viktoriya_ivanovna_serebryakov_youjo_senki_drawn_by_hijikawa_arashi__251e714 (723x1023, 778K)

Aqua

Don't bully Roswaal's speech tics. He picked it up from a depressed autist who crushed him 400 years back.

That's when the fun begins

Attached: 047.png (860x1236, 419K)

They're just going to have Subaru take over Kazuma's role of keeping Aqua in check.

see
I still think the anime is enjoyable, but just know you are missing out on a lot of important stuff, and if you feel angry or confused at anything in the anime it's probably because something was left out

FULL LENGTH EPISODES WHEN?
FUCKING KADOKAWA

Delicious brown

I only watch this for the girls talk.

Not what I meant to imply.
I just meant that it's not an absolute given that Being X is behind it all, and not even the characters have direct cause to believe it must be Being X upon hearing about him.

Shalltear of course. Just imagine that soft and always cool undead flesh.

Attached: thumb-113402.jpg (350x443, 42K)

That's most of us, except for the power level fags.

based donovan

Rem.
Her thighs are so soft, it feels like they aren't even there.

>still no gif of the individual girls in the ED

not really, shit show destroyed by westerners

I really wish both of them would just let their inner scums out and have some quality father-daughter bonding time torturing a cultist or two

is this some WN joke i am not far enough to get?

>That was one very fucking angery Dragon Lord
Well yes. Makes me very curious what did Emperor Dragon do to him.

Attached: 1528476311794.png (766x1000, 240K)

Attached: 1475001583659.png (264x234, 4K)

at this point in the history of mankind the sheer mass of maymays is so great i can think of at least three that apply here, one of them being Ned

But Petra would be mad user

>petra
>mad
>implying she wouldn't join in
Didn't she try to send the lord of the mansion to his death because he was being lazy that one time?

Attached: 1432345422.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Darkness

>Kazuma steals Tanya's underwear
I never knew I wanted this

No going back now.

Attached: dr10np77w7u21.jpg (919x1018, 211K)