S8

Hachimaru >>>>shit >>>>>Boruto/asta
Prove me wrong

Attached: 1557514828517.jpg (534x800, 48K)

How is asta related?

It's some herokek falseflagging.
He's been doing it for some time now.
His hateboner for BC is unrivaled.

I am a herofag. Why would you give any fuck about BC? Its not even competition really.

God reading this was like taking six 5 hour energies and trying to do a crossword puzzle. Horrible first chapter.

It was one chapter. Way too early to tell if it's going to be good.

Hachimaru lookes more beta then decuck

I which shonen would give us badass delinquent heroes instead of this shit

good lord who is this meant for toddles

Naruto looked more mature then then shit

Its a new generation faggot

>Billion Clover vs Million Academia
>not even competition
True

>Hachimaru lookes more beta then decuck
Really rethink what you are saying.

Clover was labeled as a new Naruto.

wouldn't S8 vs Kimetsu make more sense since they're both sword fighting?

Naruto > Hachimaru=shit=Deku > Boruto=Asta

Gon > shit > Naruto > deku > More shit> asta

>Everyone who hates bc is a herofag
you cloverkeks are pathetic

Don’t compare Asta to Boruto. Asta doesn’t yell at his father about how lucky he was to be an orphan.

i like the art designs so much because it has all the things i liked about naruto. hopefully the MC gets a group of well developed characters to be his friends

Attached: 1557942186678.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

His first party member is a fucking tranny and you have any hope for this series?

how do you know?

建议情报翻译: 第二话“从天而降的访问者” 八丸早餐吃了八个八抓鱼的章鱼烧,第一次病号流动食物以外的东西,第一次外出散步、第一次“飞了起来”,第一次交到了朋友、游戏里认识的玩家现实也称为了朋友。 会飞的早太郎被三头猪龙套的流弹打中、跌落了女主(男二?)的家里。 女主(男二?)不明白自己的性别、没有名字、唯二的朋友是自己的左右手,八年未出家门、蹲在家里玩游戏,这个星球游戏排名第二。 对于没有勇气走出家门的女主(男二?) 八丸发出游戏挑战:“你赢了就老实点想出门就出去,我赢了我就带你出去!!!” 女主(男二?):“这比试没有意义吧。” 八丸:“不试试怎么知道,虽然试了结果肯定也一样、肯定是我赢。” 八丸获胜、原来他是这个星球的排名第一,和第二名的女主(男二?)在游戏中对战了至少一亿次以上。 第一次走出家门的女主(男二?),然而暴虐的三猪兄弟开着坦克正在逼近,目标是杀光女主(男二?)所在的夜叉流道场的所有人,目的是踢馆!? 下周第三话大增23P。

Naruto's first antagonist(if we count out virgin Mizuki) was a trap, and this arc was awesome

i'm not a gook. translation when?

Trap =/ tranny

Haku was a guy who liked being girly and laughed at Nardo thinking he was a woman.
There's some weird shit about pigs that I don't understand in there, but the part people are able to grasp in the shittily google translated version is that Hachi encounters a character who is unsure of their gender, thinks their literal hands are their friends, and hasn't left their home in 8 years

should I dump my fanart folder

Attached: D6oJ4tGUYAAoyBD.jpg (636x900, 161K)

I guess if you name the artist. I assume there are plenty of colleagues who welcome Kishimoto back or something.

OP here, go on and do what this user said

i hope that villain didn't actually die in the first chapter, he had a really cool design