Kimetsu no Yaiba

databook on july

twitter.com/kimetsu_off/status/1128502808108457985

also spoiler soon

Attached: D6k-eGuUcAEctDC.png (619x535, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soranews24.com/2019/05/09/massive-manga-mural-appears-in-tokyo-station-with-nearly-100-feet-of-animes-biggest-stars【pics】/
youtu.be/vQ_xxwY9qxM
tieba.baidu.com/p/6132898912
amazon.fr/Radiant-T12-Valente-Tony/dp/B07NRKG7PM
youtube.com/watch?v=I17QjIC6QJw
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1103953
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spoiler for what?

New chapter dumbass

Is that today? Thought it was tomorrow

will TLanon translate the databook?

nezuko is so hot

Attached: D5o73ZNU8AE1dFt.jpg (1200x900, 323K)

I have always wanted to fuck the shit out of her in front of Tanjiro tied up.

Samurai 8 got chapter leaks, so everything else will probably be leaked soon too

Soma also has spoilers, so we should expect them soon

God I hope so, it will contain bio info about the characters

Attached: U&G data.jpg (800x1131, 152K)

I don't even know where to start with this pic

Attached: 1552494775492.png (354x335, 154K)

Good, databooks usually have a bunch of color art in them too.

Attached: D5YyYUKUwAI4kUA.jpg (1024x660, 81K)

Also stupid information to laugh at.

Pointless trivia is nothing to laugh at

What is actually even going on here.

Tomioka had straight sex and didn't like it

I see he was sexually assaulted

Attached: UM data.jpg (1200x815, 137K)

By not killing them he is treating them as inferior. Douma is the true woman respecter and fedora tipper.

All women are queens

Attached: IMG_20190514_195020.jpg (2048x1365, 582K)

Akaza is a fag, I bet his waifu actually had a dick.

>it will contain bio info about the characters

It won't be anything you don't already know, except maybe a few trivia things like age

Age, height, birthdays and maybe some stuff about every breath

Age is pretty easy to guess

Rock guy is 26 and says he's the oldest so I would say most chacaters are between 16-22

I’m betting there is gonna be a presentation of the Breaths in a pyramid style infographic, with the Breath of the Sun at the top of the pyramid, in the second row below the breaths of flames, water, lightning, rock, wind. Third row would be the breaths of flower, snake, sound, mist, love. Forth row the breath of insect and so on.

Except Tokitou, he must be 13. The others like Mitsuri, Shinobu, Tomioka are 18-21, I'm not sure about snek. Rengoku and Uzui seems to be older than the previous group. Himemija is the oldest.

Hope not, then we'll have people arguing about Breath like power levels despite the fact that branching Breaths was to make the fighter stronger.

Rengoku dad pretty much says that the Sun breath is the original and most powerful style and the other breaths are just weaker variations

true, Sun is the strongest, but other than that there's no reason to believe the branch off breaths are any weaker than the basic breaths. IE, Tokito is a prodigy and uses the mist breath

I think Tokito is a special case, Shinobu used the insect breath that obsviously is a weaker variation of the flower breath that was used by her older sister and now Kanao.

>Daki and the foxgirl
Never expected to see that duo

He also changed his stance after sobering up and thinking about it for a bit, realizing that the branching styles were meant to enhance the fighters skill set

So far how the breath of flowers works?

We just saw 1 move from Kanao and that all for now

>weaker variation

Dammit here we go, I knew it was too hard a concept for average Shonen viewers

Its not a weaker variation, its a style that allows Shinobu, who isn't very strong but also very fast to use her abilities to the fullest.

Yeah everyone hangs out in the good future

It more like each style more suited for certain people than other. Even Tanjirou isn't that suited for Breath of Water.

More likely no other swordsman could do the Sun breath properly and had to adjust the breath to their physical capabilities and limitations.

btw, one minor detail I really like about the series is that Tanjiro's black blade isn't unique. It's rare for a swordsman to be a sun breath user, but no unheard of. He's not the chosen one.

Or it was wrong for the type of fighter the swordperson was.

Attached: How Breaths are.png (533x720, 10K)

Japenese love hierarchy of power, it doesn’t mean a mist breath guy can’t defeat a water breath user.

Yeah, previous users were from 300 years before the current timeline.

Also, his sword changed to flame

No there are other black blades in the demon hunters, it's just that they don't have anyone to teach them the sun breath so they rarely get far.

I'm kinda surprised that there are next to no jojo and kimetsu crossover drawing.

no according to urokodaki there were hunters who had black blade. and according to sunbros technically everyone should be able to use the breath of sun. breath of sun is the origin of all breath techniques and for those who be able to master the breath techniques breath of sun will be the end result.

Where are the spoilers?

I think this series is building up towards tanjiro attaining some sort of buddhist style enlightenment and piecing together the sun breath through the power of friendship.

Powerlevelfags begone

wait another 2 days

this is why databooks are the worst

Attached: 1657586428420.png (991x768, 897K)

>No there are other black blades in the demon hunters, it's just that they don't have anyone to teach them the sun breath so they rarely get far.
If this was really the case then the entire plot of the ubuyashikis searching fir descendants wouldn't exist.

>According to Urokodaki
Retconned.
>According to sunbros
headcanon.

Just here to post best couple

Attached: Love thy snake.png (732x1098, 495K)

>couple
Did you mean best OT4?

Spoilers 158

Attached: IMG_20190514_195029.png (800x500, 179K)

If Mitsuri still says she is looking for a strong man then Snek isn't the one, sorry.

Oh no! Kanao is pregnant. Will Tanjirou take responsibility?

Attached: IMG_20190513_185834.jpg (839x1191, 166K)

No, because it's not his.

Can Tanjirou smell when Kanao's ovulating?

>tfw Tanjirou smells her and can tell if she's menstruating

no he has already his sister

Attached: 1557586428496.jpg (1440x810, 76K)

So the marked people are sure to not die in this arc right? I wonder how many more we will get.

I wonder what Snek's backstory will turn out to be & if he has a special reason to be into Mitsuri beyond her love pillars.

If the dude can smell Muzan then yes he can smell a woman ovulating or being horny.

I'm more curious about what's behind that mouth cover. I don't expect another Inosuke, maybe it's something creppy and ugly.

Attached: 1530070755603.png (707x948, 864K)

His sword is still black, it only briefly turned red when his sister covers it in fire (Because it symbolizes coals). His current sword does have a flame pattern due to being a restored older blade but hasn't been noted to be super powerful or anything past just being a nice blade.

>Will Tanjirou take responsibility?
Not before she has killed Douma solo and gained some MC squad points.
At best we know that she can blow into pottery really well.

>Kanao gets voiced by Sora Amamiya
It would be pottery since Touka was voiced by her and we would get the KaneTou again.

Wait where did you know that ? I thought it hasn't been revealed yet, thanks user.

no his sister already has Zenitsu

Attached: IMG_2591.jpg (1217x1696, 289K)

I was just memeing, but it would be awesome if she gets to voice her.

Why is her flute not in her mouth? Doesn't she need that to not go all "EAT HUMANS"?

>e but hasn't been noted to be super powerful or anything past just being a nice blade.
It's literally the title of the manga

It's more like a stress ball than anything that really stops her.

Plus it's just cool art.

Oh, so like this art where in canon the girl would be putting her arms around the guy and violating his personal space since they're siblings and she's a brocon

Attached: 1527047830157.jpg (820x1024, 209K)

Agree, that'd be cool. Not that she'd have much of a speaking rolethis season.

>banterlord
>can't handle the banter
Every time.

Ekhem.
KYOUKA SUIGETSU

So when they day comes and they breed would her kids be half demons and as such they'd actually be able to control themselves?

>OOC fanart
disgusting

>can't handle the truth
ftfy

I doubt the demons' bodies can reproduce Muzan's blood and therefore wouldn't pass it on. Also Zeni won't get some until after Nezuko is healed.

Attached: 1544001032389.png (407x355, 111K)

Cope

Attached: IMG_20190515_142035.jpg (768x1002, 216K)

Demons do reproduce via the blood mutation, they have parasitic reproduction not sexual.

Wait, the sister isn'ta brocon and has her own love interest? Dropped.

Nezuko tried to rape Tanjiro when she first demons out.

More likely they would get some of the mothers blood, reducing her own stock of it the same way as what happens when a demon purposefully shares Muzan's blood. I would imagine if a male demon knocked up a human woman the kid would still be human though.

You won't be missed

When they turn others into demons they aren't just sharing their normal blood. They're gathering a concentrated dose of the limited pure Muzan's blood in their body and sharing that. UM1 was very specific and serious about not letting even a drop of it spill when he offered some that was in him.

Spoilers when ?

Reproduction means multiplication of your species therefore Demons reproduce by mutating humans into demons.

Sorry, thought you were saying they were making more of muzan's blood.

To be fair Zenitsu in this arc is fucking cool tho

still waiting for best boar

Attached: 1529854701173.png (830x527, 293K)

Why is Genya the cutest boh in the manga?
Also do we have a chart with the height of the characters in this manga?

Attached: IMG_20190511_104118.jpg (911x1000, 131K)

That fight produced godlike art

Attached: IMG_20190515_144753.jpg (3200x2266, 1.1M)

Because he knows he's technically a washout but tries so hard anyways.

she is and she likes headpats
>and has her own love interest?
no, wani clearly support incest because we even got a incest villain

What Zenitsu needs is a fucking haircut, he looks like a mop.

Attached: D6S7uL0V4AAeJSo.png (2664x3392, 3.19M)

Tanjirou is 165cm, but that was like a year ago.

what a precious bunch

same tsuba on their swords :’(

O MY FLASHBACK
WHEN I'M ABOUT TO LOSE...
GIVE ME A POWERUP!!!
GIVE ME A NEW SWORD STYLE!!!
ALONG WITH SOME SEE THROUGH WORLD BULLSHIT!!!

MHA-lite.

Shut the fuck up you retard

when a literal autist starts burning you you gotta reconsider your life choices

>do we have a chart with the height of the characters in this manga

Yes. Everyone > Snek.

I think I'd love a good databook but would have preferred they just wait until the series ends. There's no point doing it now since it will lack a lot of information that will be revealed in the months after its release.

>see through world

Attached: 1534976158615.png (1095x509, 255K)

Databook will have that information

I miss Radiant

everyone > snek > insect

Everyone>snek>insect>mist

Attached: 1552635760898.png (505x488, 269K)

Isn't the manga still on-going?

FOUR

Attached: 1557699719148.png (400x400, 121K)

yeah, but it has been months since the 11th volume was released, and who knows when the next one is coming

six?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (640x382, 120K)

kimetsu is in my opinion very similar to FMA
>father = muzan
>sins = UM
>alphonse and nezuko lost their humanity and goal is to get is back
>envy killed a important character (hughes) and killed himself in the end = akaza killed aniki and also killed himself
>every character is important
>good powerlevel scaling
>comedy
>both are written by women

The female characters on FMA were better

The spoilers soon thing was a lie

no shit

I at least consider the comedy in Kimetsu a lot better than the comedy in fma.

So who's gonna replace the pillars we've lost?

Kanao Tsuyuri >>>>>>> Kochou Shinobu
????????? >>>>>>>> Kyoujurou Rengoku
???????? >>>>>>>>> Tengen Uzui

S8 having a tranny character was so important that KnY spoilers had to be delayed

Kanao -> Shinobu duh
Tanjiro -> Rengoku, also duh
Zenitsu -> Uzui, since sound breath is a variation of lightning
Inosuke -> Rock
Genya - > Mist, no thematic reason except a talentless guy replacing a prodigy is somewhat ironic

From the guy who said he was afraid of writing women? Yeah ok

Zenitsu and his wife

Attached: D6pRpidWsAAbtZ-.png large.png (672x893, 904K)

Boar and Gay when.

Douma or I riot
Nice digits

Why do people ship this? Its terrible, Zeni doesn't know or even care who Nezuko is. He's just a pedo who screams and slobbers over a mentally handicapped 12 year old

The Beast has spoken

Incestfags bfto

>This post

Attached: just.png (131x218, 34K)

Glad to see you agree

to be fair, that's a common issue for ships. Tanjirou and Kanao had some meaningful interaction but nothing that would warrant them getting together either.

I'm not saying I disagree but I'm surprised you think Genya and his brother will both be Pillars. Anyway, I really don't think this is Bleach where you have a set group of captains that get replaced. It's obvious that if they were qualified, all five of the new kids would be promoted to Pillars without needing more retirements and the two Pillars we've already lost in the story have never been implied to be getting replaced because that's not how it works. It's not like Rengoku was "5th Pillar" and someone has to take that spot.

I'll give you that there aint much romance overall in the seried but at least Tsnjiro and Kanao have had a conversation and have shown mutual attraction. Zenifags just ship them because Nezuko is the girl he's most obsessed with.

Nezuko isn't 12, she's not that much younger than Tanjirou, they're basically irish twins.

Genya can't use breaths or sword fight for shit, but considering his ability, he's far from talentless and he's abaolutely unique.

Hmm now that you mention it, What is the qualification to be a pillar. Is it a vote or a competency style test? Do you have to be a student of a pillar? Also Giyuu acted as if the Water Pillar was a must, does that mean there are Pillar positions that have to be filled regardless of style?

Attached: 1549380513511.gif (240x240, 279K)

Nezuko doesn't age she was 12 when her family died

It's probably competency and overall strength. The pillars are ridiculously powerful, think about how well Rengoku did against Akaza even with his broken ability and recovery. And how Giyuu instantly slept Rui. Pillars are selected baseed on strength.

What does it matter when shen can grow or shrink at will.

Requirements are to have killed either 50 demons, or a Moon. When asked whether pillars would be chosen from the highest rank, Wani said yes, but only if they were considered good enough, so apparently some dudes will just sit in the top rank and never become pillars even after killing enough demons because they just don't have the talent

It was explained in the volume extras. Something about killing 50 demons or killing a Moon is the minimum requirement. After that, I think you still have to prove yourself. Probably be capable of thinking for yourself and shit. I really don't think you have to be a student of a Pillar because there's no way all the current Pillars were students.

is it me or is the anime's pacing kind of slow?

Do they need to proportionately replaced?
I don't a need to have a fixed amount of pillars considering there can be breaths for almost anything

I guess if Muzan lives past this arc all of Tanjiros selection will become pillars

Genya is still up in the air, without a breath he may not even be considered eligible unless he does something crazy like solo a UM

How would you say this manga compares to other shonen manga in terms of plot, worldbuilding, characters, fights, etc?

Attached: 74608556_p0.jpg (827x1169, 238K)

he will innovate breath of the gun through sheer rage and anger.

Attached: 25.jpg (318x318, 38K)

does he fuck his sis?

calling it now the other 2 dudes are the extra pair of eyes

plot is steadily progressing, worldbuilding is ok. Characterization is probably the biggest crux - for the side characters it's mostly been a sequential shift of focus.

Has anyone seen Shinazugawa around?

Attached: D6IZHK7V4AAuNdJ.jpg (820x809, 217K)

I wonder what rank our three stooges are at now. One of the scrub hunters mentioned that they all "rose through the ranks like monsters".

Imagine being followed around by an ugly gay autist. No wonder Windtard is as he is.

and probably can use all breath forms

Attached: 1527524380713.jpg (1102x1479, 1.49M)

Windy boi is just full of guilt and self loathing (and understandably so)

Attached: IMG_20190515_141728.jpg (4095x3102, 1.85M)

I like the stakes
Makes the demons feel actually dangerous

>breath of the gun

would be pretty hype, they are in the world war 1 era, would be cool for one of the pillars to get with the times

soranews24.com/2019/05/09/massive-manga-mural-appears-in-tokyo-station-with-nearly-100-feet-of-animes-biggest-stars【pics】/

Where were you when the meme became real?

Attached: mm-15.png (640x480, 511K)

Is he our guy?

Wish there was more build up to it. I get that characters not wanting to reflect on their pasts until pivotal moments is this manga's whole thing but Zenitsu seemed like an exception to that.

Genya and Inosuke will never be pillars no matter how strong they get.

I could do without the heavy emphasis on flashbacks at the exact moment they pay off, but I love the atmosphere and how basically every fight is to the death.

Vol 12 is coming out this summer, around June or July. The author wants to do 3 volumes a year at least I believe

I've noticed that the marketing department ships them a lot

Attached: IMG_20190515_194308.jpg (800x450, 102K)

I mean the flashbacks for the demons are exactly essential but I do agree that the hero flashbacks often seem frustratingly placed. I wish more of them were done in the way Inosuke and Kanao's were (as short side-chapters that don't interrupt anything).

I assume that's exactly what will happen, since old Pillars will get killed and I think each of the 5 will fight an Upper Moon (though maybe not all kill it, at least put on an impressive enough showing, surely they've all met the 50 demon requirement already anyway)

Genya will probably replace his brother, windbro is gonna die fighting Kokushibo

How can anti-Zenitsu fags even enjoy the series, do you scum just skip whole fights or what? The dude got popular to the point Wani will always reserve some spotlight to him once in a while.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 01 [720p]-0004.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Luckily Zeni isn't around much and his fights are lame but quick so I can just speed through the chapter.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 06 [720p]-0003.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Why are you working in the scenarios where Pillars are set and must replace one another? Zenitsu's master was the Thunder Pillar and no one is confirmed to have replaced him, there is no other Thunder Breath user currently being a pillar, you stretching Uzui (Sound) as somehow being the thunder fill in is just an assumption

All I see is Pillars just being taken for their merits first, what Breath they have is secondary.

Attached: 1557627999348.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

So do these fights eventually get a bit more strategic in nature or does it keep being like it is now where Tanjiro does the whole
>*sniffff*
>"I've found the opening thread!"
>cuts

Yeah they do starting next arc

That whole thing gets quickly forgotten altogether in the manga. But the anime is only capturing the very earliest stuff in the manga so it will probably seem more important than it ends up being.

What track from the OST do you like the most so far?
youtu.be/vQ_xxwY9qxM

>he's about to use his brain
>he sees a piece of paper
>"oh, does the piece of paper contain a hint that'll help him defeat the demon?"
>nope, dodging the piece of paper apparently allowed him to figure out how to not fuck himself up too badly
What? This is actually a really fun arc/fight so far but that's kinda super silly

Attached: file.png (644x352, 303K)

No, that's Murata

I miss akaza already

Attached: z1.png (959x1400, 3.25M)

Genyaa is the weakest one of his generation

tieba.baidu.com/p/6132898912

Inosuke joins in.

I fucking called it

I think at some point an actual pillar is going to join in too. Its pretty unlikely that Inosuke and Kanao can take down Douma with just the two of them

Kana firewood burning intense anger The eyes are special, and the action is predicted with a slight inclination of the body of the child, and fights I will be robbed of the sword by Toma in a moment Inosuke appeared from the ceiling

>Inosuke appeared from the ceiling

PIG ASSAULT! PIG ASSAULT!

Is it me or Inosuke is actually a genius? I mean he invented a breath style on his own without guidance at all and his not a derivation of the founder breaths, not even Genya was able to do that having his brother as a pillar

Two characters that never interacted, will join forces. Holy shit.

He's a very pretty genius

Attached: Inosuke_unmasked.png (316x500, 359K)

>an autist and a literal savage.

It sounds like fun.

i like tanjiro, he's a fairly likable MC

Who's it gonna be? I bet Rock and Mist will run into UM 1 and Rock dies. I have a feeling Wind will be the one to take out Nakime, maybe with Genya, since he was the one that first ran into one of her little spies. Maybe Love and Snake will join in on the Douma fight.

Attached: DzJLVcCVYAAIbPH.jpg (1415x2000, 281K)

Plot twist: they are siblings separated at birth

Although we have already seen Mitsuri fight. But Wind seems more like the solo type so I couldn't imagine him joining.

It's too bad this confirms Douma dies this arc, but I think this was a clever twist on my expectations. I'm starting to think the actual problem with this arc however is that the weakest hunters are killing the strongest demons and the weaker demons are being forgotten entirely (UM4 and UM5). Why are all these Pillars even in the arc unless it's just to get slaughtered by Koku. They have clearly become too strong to even be useful for the plot anymore.

Presumably they did after the red light distrct arc, Inosuke was jumping on Tanjirou's bed while Kanao and the other butterfly girls were there.

>Sure enough, the two strongest women in the protagonist group
kek

Attached: D5918wbUwAM54zE.jpg (1403x992, 135K)

Kanao and Inosuke is enough, we might get a long ass fight with these two. Douma hasn't even sweat and it migh pull some broken shit like Akaza's broken regeneration. Also he might retreat if Kokushibou asks him to do it.

Isn't Inosuke supposed to be the Goku of the series?

Attached: 4124125323141.png (653x374, 257K)

Well Shinobu was the weakest hunter and she died. Giyuu and Tanjirou are pretty strong comparatively and almost died fighting Akaza. I don't think it's a guarantee that Douma will die either. UM 4 has to be left for last in publication because when she dies, this arc ends. But it could be simultaneously occurring with the rest of the fights. As for UM 5, I still think Gyokko could be alive, so she might be saving him for a surprise. The problem is that there's so many possible fights, and it's been less than 20 chapters since they began, so it's impossible to fit all of them in yet. Previous fights took about 20 chapters each, I'm expecting this arc's fights to continue for another 20 at least.

Zenitsu's character is probably one of the weakest points of this manga. I mean, he's fine on his own, but when placed right next to really likeable characters like Tanjirou and Inosuke, you can really see how annoying and unlikeable he is.

worst pair

You think shippers care about that? The closest thing to romance that this manga has(other than Akaza and his waifu) is the Kanao/Tanjirou thing, and even that's one-sided.

I WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF LITTLE NEZUKO THEN HAVE BIG NEZUKO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME

If goku was born with testicles and a brain and a soul of a god then yes

>Inosuke is paired up with one of the butter in the manga
>it's not Aoi

Fuck this shit, now japs will milk Kanao/Inosuke.

Attached: 1546192802544.jpg (940x1071, 141K)

>Kanao gets an harem.

Better have your options. Your desired partner might end up ugly and gay like her master's.

god fucking forbid every character not be a perfect smol bean uwu

Most of the other characters actually have a redeeming trait that makes them likeable though. Zenitsu's annoying traits outweigh his likeable traits.

I'm just confused what the upscaling on all this shit is. I get that Tomioka should have died to Akaza and Shinobu is implied to have died to Douma but she was the weakest Pillar (the only one weaker than our protagonists who aren't Pillars) and he was the second strongest Moon. This sort of sets the table for Nakime and UM5 not being a real threat to any of the remaining Pillars (especially since they are even stronger than Tomioka or at least his equal and each can be paired off with someone on Tanjiro's level or above). Like, I'm open to whatever crazy twists this arc has but it just feels like there were WAAAAY too many heroes brought down here because the demons aren't putting up enough a fight to justify all this manpower. If we aren't even going to need the true powerhouses on UM2, then does it mean they will all team up for UM1 or will there just be a bunch of characters who don't get a fight at all? I think I'd be okay with UM1 being so much stronger than UM2 but I think Douma had more hype than this and I was really hoping Akaza would be the strongest demon to die this arc. I guess it's possible that Inosuke will just help keep Kanao alive and they won't win but then I think this arc will have to wrap up relatively quick. I'm not sure 20+ chapters of bouncing back and forth and leaving this Douma fight unresolved will work.

I highly doubt Douma will die if he's only fighting Kanao and Inosuke. But if more pillars join in, then maybe. That means it could take at least 3-5 pillars/almost pillars including Shinobu to take him down, which is a pretty big feat compared to 2 for Akaza. And UM 1 had much more hype than 2, he will no doubt kill someone this fight.
Personally I actually consider Giyuu to be one of the stronger hunters, I'd say maybe only Rock and Wind are his level or above.
And someone still has to find Muzan and possibly fail to save Tamayo. So you've got 8 leftover hunters against 4 UMs and Muzan, that's plenty spread out I think.

What does uwu mean?

Radiant volume 12 is coming out on the 5 of july

amazon.fr/Radiant-T12-Valente-Tony/dp/B07NRKG7PM

no idea how much time the baguette scan team need to work on it.

>anime start axe
>dad also axe
>rockboy axe
>hurr gib tanjirou a swerd haha

Attached: tears_in_rain.png (760x839, 760K)

Surely Rock, Wind and Mist are all Tomioka's level or above. Mitsuri may as well be his level as well. Snake is a total unknown but presumed weak because he's a beta orbiter. Maybe it's because he's so reserved but I have never seen anything from Tomioka that makes me think he is stronger than anyone but Shinobu and presumably Snake.

I think it's because Giyuu fits the trope of self-doubting but actually one of the strongest. And this page kinda sells it for me, everyone gets startled by Rock aside from Giyuu who seems to brush it off.
Mist might be a prodigy, but I think he won against UM5 mostly because he was severely underestimated. And even then, I think Gyokko survived and will come back much stronger. Mitsuri we didn't see too much of her fight against Zouhakuten, but I assume that most of the other pillars could have stood their ground as well. If I had to make a list, it'd be something like this: Rock > Wind = Water = Fire > Love = Mist > Snake > Sound > Insect

Attached: c10.png (959x1400, 1.4M)

Attached: D6bQFATUUAEfvnC.jpg (1000x676, 182K)

So what arc will the anime end on?

Don't forget that despite not looking like it, Giyuu is actually physically as strong as Rengoku, Mitsuri, and Windbro. I'd say he's probably one of the strongest pillars.

I wish we got more UM shenanigans. I really hope they appear in vol 16 extras as part of the Kimetsu academy.

Attached: 71092447_p23.png (2000x1801, 1.02M)

So Inosuke + Kanao vs Douma ?
Also Kanao's eyes are special ?

2nd in character polls, rent free.

>Kanao's eyes are special.
I think most people already know that.

Attached: evolution.jpg (2520x874, 650K)

Attached: kny art progression.png (888x2928, 1.94M)

It got more devilish, that's for sure.

Attached: smugtania.jpg (543x543, 36K)

Yeah that's right, it will probably be confirmed in the next chapter i guess.
Also it seems like her sword is taken by Douma and then Inosuke shows up right after that.

The fanbook contains information on the Demon Slaying Corps and demons , many drawings, and the Corps' handbook
Tweet picture is part of the cover of the book drawn by Gotouge

Check 'em, also cute and canon.

Inosuke's boar mask regressed. It's used to be menacing, but now is cartoony.

Will we see that one female demon slayer from the exam again this season?

Attached: DxgjMAsUwAA3LcW.jpg_large.jpg (1080x1616, 166K)

yes.

Attached: D4b5ZfkU0AE9aie.jpg (980x829, 129K)

Shinobu was physically the weakest, that doesn't mean she was less effective in combat than everyone else, provided her poisons work.

Protip: all designs get simplified so they are easier and quicker to draw

Poisons are very niche, they work fine on lower demons but are probably ineffective against UMs. Other than that, she's got nothing else going for her. She's fast, but has no other way to kill demons if poisons don't work. Kinda like a glass cannon that gets nerfed against upper moons.

youtube.com/watch?v=I17QjIC6QJw

I would be pretty disappointed if Douma died. Him being stronger than Akaza was implied so him dying to Kanao and Inosuke would not be the best. Also, I think that Douma should have a similar relevance to Akaza in terms of screen time.

A sperg like Bakugou apparently gets 1st in popularity polls.

I'd be surprised if ice flowers were his only power. At the moment he doesn't even seem as physically strong as Akaza, which I also doubt

can someone typset the aima chapter 6 and upload it on mangadex,

>which is a pretty big feat compared to 2 for Akaza

Thats the problem tho, they didn’t beat Akaza, he would’ve slaughtered them both if Tanjirou didn’t embarrass him into remembering his past. At the very least a third pillar would of had to be there to maybe take Akaza in a straight fight and even them I’m not too sure as he was on the verge of powering up even more.

Realistically if Akaza is no match for Douma like Douma said, than it should take an awful lot more than Inosuke and Kanao to take him out.

is the chapter 2 already out?

>KaneTou
Bleh

spoilers when ?

They are already out, fag.

Tanjirou technically win since he landed the neck cut.

>Tanjirou technically win since he landed the neck cut.

Not at all, what does cutting the neck matter if it didn't kill him? Akaza would of killed them both there easily if it wasn't for his flashback

Oh yeah?

Literally how is the author going to asspull them into beating Muzan and the first moon

2 years timeskip

This is clearly the last arc

Nezuko and Tanjiro fusion.

Inosuke going beast mode

poison him with propofol

>Michael Jackson stayed the same.
Thanks Satan

it feels like it, but I just can't see it happening

Tanjirou got one power up already and is down, how are they gonna reverse that and give him a second one in one arc?

Gotougue moves quick and isn't a perfect writer but shes shown us shes better than some bullshit like that

No, he is awesome.

Attached: awesome.png (959x1400, 942K)

It's obvious that Tanjirou's going to fight UM1, so unless the boy's getting an ultra boost layered on his see-through world and mark while unconscious, it's not happening and this isn't the final arc.
And Douma dying to Inosuke may be fine, but if Shinobu's sex slave is the one that does him in..........

>Sabito looks uglier and gayer

meme magic

Tanjirou has gotten autism boosts from out of his ass like 5 arcs in a row

Unless my memory is failing, doesn't he get like one autism boost per arc? I just can't see him getting another boost and kill when he's out cold on the ground and Akaza's defeat under his belt.

this meme again

this is shonen jump you know.

inosuke fighting douma is so random so maybe it has something to do with his mother? like douma is the reason she throw him down to save his life and killed her afterwards,

yeah I also have the same idea. this is more likely to happen than 'nakime is inosuke's mom' in my opinion.

Simple, they don't actually manage to beat Muzan.
Instead they drag the fight out till the sun rises, with Nezuko providing the finishing blow by pulling him out of the shade and he gets killed by the sun.

OH SHIT

IT'S TIME TO GET PIGGED

Attached: 1558007514.jpg (724x1080, 267K)

pig assault

and good looks like she got rekt by CHADouma

ew, a stinky male pig, Douma won't like that

well maybe he can somehow counter Douma with O MY SHIFTING ORGANS

Inosuke is gonna make Douma FEEL things for the first time.

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1103953

>Surprised looking Kanaos with question marks beside their heads

Shame only one person in the fandom speaks korean

Looks like we finally learn what her eye powers are

what dogshit scans

Attached: 001.jpg (736x1080, 326K)

people jumped the gun and were crying for a week about how kanao was gonna beat douma's ass

now they can be quiet

I NEED A HERO

Attached: 002.jpg (725x1080, 306K)

Attached: 003.jpg (728x1080, 276K)

Attached: 004.jpg (766x1080, 263K)

Damn the ice powers are sick as fuck

Attached: 005.jpg (726x1080, 285K)

Attached: 006.jpg (749x1080, 277K)

douma was cute in this chapter

Attached: D6greHpUUAExLsn.jpg (1415x2000, 250K)

Attached: 007.jpg (727x1080, 272K)

Pig Redemption

Attached: 008.jpg (728x1080, 268K)

Attached: 009.jpg (733x1080, 303K)

did he fart?

Attached: 010.jpg (746x1080, 268K)

Douma actually looks happier than usual, apparently Kanao's speech didn't amount to much

>Douma steals Kanao's sword without her even noticing
Yeah Douma is on another level. Even with Inosuke there they really shouldn't be able to win. Perhaps if Love and Snake show up but I think they're going to fight the new UM4.

Imagine if he whips out the same attack but with Shinobu's body instead

Attached: 011.jpg (741x1080, 266K)

Kanao absolutely btfo

Attached: 012.jpg (727x1080, 270K)

Is that speech bubble intentional or just the gooks?

best case scenario is he becomes to kanao what akaza was to tanjirou

will allow some more kanao characterization and brings her into the group

only problem is biwa hasnt been shown yet so itd be weird to cut out of this fight again so chances are some more reinforcements will pour in

Attached: 013.jpg (737x1080, 224K)

Attached: 014.jpg (731x1080, 222K)

The diversity of Douma's attacks is quite cool.

Attached: 015.jpg (744x1080, 268K)

[despair]

Attached: 016.jpg (730x1080, 298K)

Holy shit, how fast is he?

She's got a long ways to go before she can become a pillar.

Attached: 017.jpg (732x1080, 304K)

I mean, her pillar master was just killed with ease.

Attached: 018.jpg (724x1080, 274K)

>holding her ground against the second upper moon
>not pillar level

Also UM1 was counting on Akaza to kill him and not on Douma.

We didn't see most of Shinobus fight, only the start and end. And her lungs were pretty much gone when she was eaten

Last page for based Pig Assault.

Attached: 019.jpg (759x1080, 286K)

BEST BOY
Is she really holding her ground though? Seems to me Douma is just fucking with her.

The upper moon was playing with her

I summon thee, Korean user.

Best boy

BASED

Attached: 153364163065633.png (1167x857, 465K)

I think this is due to douma's personality too. he seems to care about nothing.

Some girls get princes to save them, some others get pigs.

Why did Inosuke think it was a good idea to go through the floor/ceiling?

>steals Zenitsu's wife
>now steals Tanjirou's
what did he mean by this

How can you say such harsh words?

>Inosuke x Kanao
I'm strangely okay with this

Yeah because Douma doesn't deal with ugly gays

Tanjirou will end up with Aoi since she's the most like his dead younger sister.

Finally time for best boy.

Shinobu scolded him last time he used windows, so that's the alternative.

Douma is about to get PIGGED

No brakes in the pig train.

Imagine not wanting the pig as your boyfriend.

Attached: Volume 7.jpg (764x1200, 1.08M)

honestly what can he even do? I'm pretty sure he's weaker than Kanao and she just got btfo after a few minutes

He will Pig Assault Douma.

Wow, these scans are awful. Anyway, you're looking at like eight hours, boys

O MY SHIFTING LUNGS

I wonder, what could he be saying?

>Douma vs Inosuke

Battle of the shitposters.

Who is Inosuke going to cuck next? Snek?

The battle of shitposters was already Douma and Shinobu. Those levels of shitposting will never be repeated.

The difference between Inosuke and you is that you ask stupid questions, while Inosuke is a genius swordsman.

Those legs are adult Nezuko tier.

>have fun
>no matter who gets assaulted

Inosuke has surprisingly few shitposters, if at all. I mean, there's nothing as dedicated and autistic as G&U or rapedemon memes. And shouting "Pig Assault" is hardly a sign of inosukefag, these words came naturally to all kimetsufags at one point of their lifes.

>not Mist

Attached: 1546184279782.jpg (309x473, 48K)

He is best friend

Attached: 1557750093339.png (709x773, 513K)

CRASHING THIS PARTY
UIIIIIIII

His bullyng victim*

UM1 doesn't even seem killable honestly

Attached: 1532212970410.png (246x146, 35K)

"pretend" friends aren't real friends

where was doma when akaza was getting slaugthered by gay and ugly people?

Is he the most based comic relief character in existence?

Douma will win and the rematch will be Tanjiro/Kanao vs Douma.

cursed image

>Douma will win
>the rematch will be Tanjiro/Kanao vs Douma
>Kanao
user, in this series winning means killing the opponent, do you know that?

in this case could mean someone kill nakime and the fight end before one of them die.

Douma doesn't really look like he's going to bother chasing after them if they run away desu

based xi jinping giving us early leaks

>excuses

praise Winnie the Pooh.

Why would you say something so hurtful?

Attached: 1557752744008.jpg (675x801, 183K)

>where was doma when akaza was getting slaugthered by gay and ugly people?
Dealing with the shitposter that enabled the U&G, a true bro move.

Just wait until Inosuke gets uncovered to be the missing heir from some rich/royal lineage

I'm betting on the pig for this fight, he's extremely underrated.

He has a perfect area clear attack for this fight like mist did against gyokko, they would both do pretty good here

>they would both do pretty good here
Only one blatant hero shitposter per fight is the rule.

Imagine if Inosuke's mask falls off and Douma sees his beautiful face.

>Kanao talks shit
>Immediately gets destroyed

>I truly was the ugly and gay all along.

it's probably something significant, that's the only reason for his birth name to be known

a true female character in a shounen

Is it really? "Inosuke" is basically "Pig boy", it would make sense if the old man just named him

or son of woman from Douma's cult.

Was Douma’s cult recent enough for that? I was under the impression that it was a long time ago. Don’t remember where I got the impression from though

Endgame right here Kimebros

It was written down the old man just read it

translation or summary when?

My theory is that he the son of the female demon that control the fortress.

This is possible

seems like a stretch given how much of a control freak Muzan is. Then again he hasn't managed to get rid of Tamayo.

Attached: x10.png (959x1400, 836K)

it's still doing just fine.

Attached: _20190516_220659.jpg (960x1390, 349K)

Douma cult is still ongoing, look at chapter 99 or close to it. Douma cult is probably a mention to the new religious cults that spawned after the Meiji restoration, the creator of Aíkido was part of such cult.

She told him he was fake and should die not that she would defeat him

>window
this is so stupid it makes perfect sense for Inosuke

>son of woman from Douma's cult.
Trips confirmed

Attached: 59635894_p0.jpg (1800x1200, 1.59M)

A guy on KnY Facebook group are doing the rough translation right now.

Maybe she had Inosuke before became a demon, then Muzan save her to near death by turn her into a demon. She might still think her son is dead

yay

>more tragic backstories
I'm ready

Attached: 1539258310410.gif (394x250, 54K)

Oh, huh. I guess I’m just retarded then

Attached: D1.jpg (822x1200, 821K)

but Korean user might arrive here before that guy finish.

I thought Inosuke was going to kill new UM5 that was quickly made just for him to shine like with Zenitsu.

But Inosuke and Kanao tag team taking on UM2? Sounds like the best thing since Tanjirou and Nezuko fought Daki and Gyutarou.

I think UM5 will go after Nezuko who is being protected by Sakonji Urukodaki

I miss her

Attached: D5rENTbXoAAuVSz.jpg (938x1200, 144K)

I don't think any moons are outside of the fortress right now.

Shinobu jobbed to him so a non pillar is completely fucked.

Me too, U&G person.

finally
soure

Can anybody stop the pig assault?

I never thought of that but it could work and explain why he's being left offscreen. I just don't see any way that he will succeed in taking her since she'll probably be a major participant in the next arc, but maybe he'll get some of her blood and that'll be enough to save Muzan and end this arc.

@munwuta

Attached: D5Wl12EW0AAIaCD.jpg (1013x1200, 151K)

Are the snake's eyes shooped?

>jobbed
even from her introduction she was portayed as physically weak. Agile maybe but not strong. Douma adopting to/regenerating from her poisons basically sealed her fate.

Nah, its a million times better, at least Tanjiro doesnt get a power up mid-battle...oh wait, at least he doesnt get more powers while everyone else just has one....oh wait, at least he doesnt have a convenient mental-realm moment before powering up...oh wait.

Well he isnt as big of a bitch as Deku is, thats more than enough.

I hate that desu, the string he followed was a nice thing but now all they do is spam their attacks while dodging the enemy.

thx

Attached: D3osWNJUwAEvg13.jpg (1431x2048, 252K)

He is not even in the top20.

please tell us the top 20

Inosuke joined the fight, Douma is royally FUCKED.

When kimetsu games are going to arrive?

Douma blitzed her.

#1 to 19 Kanchome
#20 Impmon

They are literally just using Hamon ffs

Well Hamon but with swords and named after elements.

I’m betting there is gonna be Jojo style timeskip after this arc, Kimetsu 1984

>not Kimetsu 1945

Am I using hamon by just breathing really hard too?

>the nuke is actually American Muzan

Gotta get a bit more popular first, stuff like Black Cover and Hero Academia had to get pretty far in the sales deparment for the generic fighting games to get made.

THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LOVED
WAS BORN WITH ROSES IN HER EYES
BUT THEN THEY BURIED HER ALIVE
ONE EVENING 1945
WITH JUST HER SISTER AT HER SIDE
AND ONLY WEEKS BEFORE THE GUNS
ALL CAME AND RAINED ON EVERYONE

Thing about breath of the sun is that while strong it's not the strongest. Just because it's the original it doesn't mean it's the best.

Tanjiro's body for example can't make use of it properly so by mixing it with the water breath he made a more powerful style.

Each user has a breath that adapts to his body and capabilities, I think breath of the sun is more of an outdated technique than anything else really. Powerful but not suited for everything

All the pig assault must have gotten over your head, unless Inosuke got a major boost from the Rock Pillar training then he isn't doing much, Inosuke got wrecked in Spider arc, got schooled against Akaza first encounter and had to team up with Zenitsu against Daki.

>it's not the strongest. Just because it's the original it doesn't mean it's the best.
It is the best, how are you even trying argue this, the damn thing somehow has full sunlight properties, a demon's only real weakness. The fear of the Sun Breath is great Muzan's blood fucking remembers it, making other demons fear something they never even actually met before.

Inosuke will FUCK Douma with his pig assaults and there's fucking nothing you can do about it Zenifag

>Zenifag
What the hell? Is Zenitsu living your head rent free? Uzui is the only cool character in this series.

>Just because it's the original it doesn't mean it's the best.
It's the original and the end goal of all breath techniques. According to sunbros everyone who mastered the breath techniques will end up using the breath of sun. so it's the strongest but everyone should be able to learn it.

RENT FREE

Pigfags will always be mad about being 3rd place it seems.

If it was the strongest then the pillars would've asked Tanjiro to teach it to them, it's not like breaths are particularly hard to learn even Tanjiro being mid-high tier managed to copy a downgraded version of Zenitsu's attack.

Truth is that everyone has their own style, Love Pillar for example can't make use of it and again Tanjiro himself found out mixing it with the water breath makes his stamina last longer and his movements to be more precise.

I know you're just being retarded but what about his post made you think he was a Zenifag? What makes you think that people who like Zenitsu must hate Inosuke?

>What makes you think that people who like Zenitsu must hate Inosuke?
It's the truth, Zeni virgins fear the chad Mountain King

>Uzui is the only cool character in this series.
tokitou was better

Attached: 1529289708876.jpg (1000x700, 162K)

Take your characterfagging somewhere else, nigger. This isn't there series for that.

because what Tanjirou used isn't breath of sun and if they mastered the breath techniques beyond their own that technique is the breath of sun.

>The americans only dropped one nuke
>The other nuke was Muzan's super attack

Black Clover got a weird squad based third person shooter, MHA has a 3DS and PS4 generic battle arena games.

I hope Kimetsu gets a Arc System fighting game like the recent Granblue Fantasy Versus, but probably it will only happen by 2021.

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Attached: 9q9y8ia00or21.jpg (1920x3240, 2.21M)

For me, It's Hinatsuru

Attached: 14.jpg (959x1400, 155K)

It's worth mentioning that while we know Akaza is no match against Douma, we have no idea as to WHY he's not. For all we know while he could be simply inferior to Douma, there's also the chance that Douma had a power that could have a good matchup against Akaza and it's worth noting that if this is really the case then it also matches the fact that Akaza has 0 respect towards Douma despite being a Powerlevel Freak(if the lack of respect towards Douma was solely due to his hurt pride then he wouldn't have shown so much respect to Tanjiro after realizing that he had became so strong in such a short amount of time, to put it bluntly he has shown respect for everyone strong BUT Douma).

Now this is just headcanon but keep in mind that the "supreme territory" in Kimetsu is different from the zone in Kuroko and other mental states that rely on homogenized stats, and instead it relies on a person particular sense being sharped to it's extreme to the point it transcend other senses and you can rely on it alone(Tanjirou and Urokodaki can do it through smell, Inosuke and Zenitsu will most likely be able to attain it through sensitive skin and hearing respectively and so on), so whatever Akaza calls a "battle spirit" isn't a regular generic Ki/Chi/spiritual power or whatever, it is something he can perceive through a heightened sense thanks to his compass.

Now if I had to guess what this certain something is, I would bet that Akaza's compass can perceive Body Heat and here's why:

>Rengoku's battle spirit is perceived as fire hovering around him.
>Breaths are known to increase the body temperature.
>Tanjiro doesn't really use any Breaths until he's ready to land the killing blow.
>Tanjiro's dad does the same and is only shown breathing AFTER he lands the cut on bear.
>Douma's technique basically allows him to turn his blood into ice could throw Akaza's compass off the mark rendering his technique useless.

tl;dr Douma could be not that much stronger than Akaza.

>If it was the strongest then the pillars would've asked Tanjiro to teach it to them
What? How could they ask him what Tanjiro doesn't know? Tanjiro is using some Breath of the Sun techniques based solely on the Dance of the Fire God that his father taught him, it was a stealth training that Tanjiro never associated with actual fighting, Tanjiro doesn't have the full grasp of the Breath, he was looking for more info on it in the Rengoku household that had a diary explaining the origin of breaths but the crucial pages were missing.

its kinda funny how insecure Inosukefags are.
at no point in the manga inosuka has been stronger than zenitsu.

Akaza had conquered his weaknesses before dying, if he didn't decide to kill himself he would be stronger than Douma.

Yes, that's why Inosuke should fear Zenitsu as he has more actual victories under his belt.

Based and boarpilled

You'll see the true power of the breath of the beast soon

Black Clover also got a PS4 arena fighter recently.

Based

Kimetsu getting a Soulsborne/Sekiro styled game would be acceptable as well.

Black Clover: Quartet Knights It’s a arena fighter with TPS elements.

>Platinum doing a pure action Kimetsu game
I fear that Code Vein is gonna kill Soulsborne in anime style.

How do you even hit yourself with martial arts?

>zenitsu 2nd in the poll
>loser inosuke not even in the top 5
ahhahahahaha

How do you even punch things so hard the explode?

>Why did Inosuke think it was a good idea to go through the floor/ceiling?

Yeah he should have taken the elevator. dumbass

>American Muzan has many bodies like Japanese Muzan
>one is a little boy
>the other one is fat man

Reminder that Douma became a demon way after Akaza did, yet rose through the ranks higher. It's likely that Akaza used to be upper moon 2 until Douma kicked his ass in a blood battle.

What if it isn't and the shamisen demon was the one pulling the strings and ends up as the final enemy?

>shamisen demon was the one pulling the strings

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

The only thing I hate about Zenitsu is that he must end into a trance to become OP as fuck, I know that he doesn't need that anymore now but who cares if he does it in the fucking final arc

Have you punched yourself in the face without restrains? if not then try it

Attached: YOU LITTLE SHIT!.png (484x351, 245K)

True, but if Douma’s abilities are a bad matchup for Akaza. Akaza uses hand-to-hand combat while Douma uses his ice powers freely, meaning he can attack from a distance and immobilize his foes. He doesn’t have to touch his opponents to win a battle.

Yeah. It kind of makes it so that he doesn't experience the same hardships that Tanjirou and Inosuke experience. So those fights can't even be used to develop his character.

kek

I think these anons haven't studied proper art of Soryuu and instead went to some shitty kenjutsu dojo. Let's laught at their bloody remains splattered all over the walls and ceiling.

Akaza does have some ranged attacks, actually, and if Douma truly was weaker, Akaza just punching through the ice and ripping his head off wouldn't be a problem. The likelihood is that Douma is at least in the same neighborhood as Akaza in terms of physical abilities, and with even crazier blood techniques to put him over the top.

>I'm pretty sure he's weaker than Kanao
Maybe before the pillar training. Inosuke's OP nao

Is it just me, or did Inosuke's design change just a bit? He seems fluffier around the snout and ears area.

Did Inosuke manage to complete the rock pillar's training? I've forgotten already.

Cubon-style, the pig head assimilated on top of his own head. It's his natural fluff now.

he could move the rock a bit like an inch.

Still no translation?

At the start of the training.

It'll take a while, see

so around 4 more hours

Attached: 1543611520030.png (163x212, 53K)

>that Kanao
very very cute

Dont worry guys, Nezuko cant hurt you like this!

Attached: 74751535_p0.jpg (900x1260, 538K)

>i get it, I'm in a shounen manga

Attached: A19.png (959x1400, 2.09M)

of all the fucking characters to help her I never saw him coming

but I guess thats the point of Inosuke, you never see him come

I believe you. But can I pull on the rope a little, just to check?

So what are the upcoming fights?

Love and Snake and Pig and Flowers vs Douma?
Rock and Mist vs Kokushibou?
Wind and Genya vs Nakime?

IDK, but it looks like Douma might die this arc. It sucks, he deserved an arc all to himself. I don't think it'll be the last arc, though, more likely there'll be a timeskip and the final arc will involve Muzan and Kokushibou

Inosuke came.

And so did I.

He is just pretending harder.

>Love and Snake and Pig and Flowers vs Douma?
Yes. Pig and Girl Power Supreme!

I wonder if Douma will like Inosuke of if his attitude will anger him.

Attached: IMG_20190516_135220.jpg (2048x2048, 379K)

the important thing is that Inosuke is too dumb to be provoked by Douma

After meeting Tanjirou, Kokushibou's body and mind will split. One staying demonic and the other possessing Tanjirou.

>yfw pighead acts as a gasmask against the ice

Attached: 1433007088475.jpg (583x469, 90K)

Attached: DkZzm4GUYAE_Avy.jpg (1075x863, 190K)

Attached: love.jpg (1600x1200, 344K)

muh

Cant believe Inosuke its gonna join the harem!

Attached: 1546186301558.jpg (1269x1657, 245K)

Attached: 61090041_p0.jpg (744x1024, 283K)

Whore

There’s most likely a new UM5 as well. Or Gyokko is still alive. Love & Snake will probably fight them instead of helping with UM2.

I totally agree with you about Douma though. The dude deserves an arc to himself. I’ll be more than a little disappointed if he’s offed now. With him killing Shinobu and having a cult and all that jazz, there’s already enough set up for an individual arc for him. Kanao could have more naturally paced character development too and her relationship with Tanjirou could be progressed further, if that’s what Wani is aiming for.

t.

Attached: 70720044_p0.jpg (1587x2352, 871K)

Agree. I was expecting a somewhat complex Cult art with Tanjirou and co. having to infiltrate and Douma ripping appart the demon corps via manipulation. Not that these battles arent being awesome, but still. Akaza was fine as a boss battle, but Douma should have gotten his own arc and set up.

>Or Gyokko is still alive. Love & Snake will probably fight them instead of helping with UM2.

I doubt Gyokko is alive. Would he really have the energy to teleport dozens of miles away to Douma's pot after his head had been cut off? I see love and Snake fightining Douma because I think two pillars (one with mark) would easily outmatch UM5 or 4 and there'd be no tension. But a 4 v 1 against Douma? That'd be very close, I think.

>I totally agree with you about Douma though. The dude deserves an arc to himself. I’ll be more than a little disappointed if he’s offed now. With him killing Shinobu and having a cult and all that jazz, there’s already enough set up for an individual arc for him. Kanao could have more naturally paced character development too and her relationship with Tanjirou could be progressed further, if that’s what Wani is aiming for.

Yeah it'd be perfect

>He's just a pedo who screams and slobbers over a mentally handicapped 12 year old
Is this a bad thing?

Impmon ceases to be comic relief by the halfway point.

Dead pillars all got a backstory, Gyokko did not. He’s alive.

not every demon has to get a flashback. lower moon #1 didn't.

Reminder that Inosuke wears a mask and could already have a mark.

How much for this harlot?

one more year

Attached: Screenshot.png (531x111, 9K)

But Zenitsu himself is what, 15 or 16? That’s only a few years off.

Why do they look so sexy?

Attached: x3.jpg (1918x1400, 892K)

Zenitsu is also probably only after Nezuko because she's the only girl who's not disgusted by him. Though if she returned to her original self, she'd probably be at least creeped out.

hatengu didn't really got a flashback either

holy shit people still think this shit is true? in tokyo it's 18

>The breath that was stated as the original and strongest breath isn't the best breath.
Also
>Sun+Water
An one-time thing that didn't matter afterwards, since he doesn't suffer from any drawback since then.

Tanjiro using Zenitsu's technique on the heat of the moment speaks more about him than other people learning other breaths.

Until other people are capable of changing their sword/eyes/hair colour while having a power up, breath of the sun/Hinokami Kagura will continue being the best.

He's after her because he goes after every girl. I could see his sweet-talk charming a girl who's been sheltered most of her life, if he stopped acting so damn desperate.

I'm interested what the letter that Tanjirou was sent contains, hope we get to see it soon.

Zenitsu was married, you know

>Douma is at least in the same neighborhood as Akaza in terms of physical abilities
Well, we did just see him completely no-sell Kanao's sight and reaction speed.

Yeah. I feel as if the author didn't develop him well. A real shame too because he has one of the coolest breath styles.

he had one but it only 2 panels.

forbidden love