You know who else is transported to an alternate world???

You know who else is transported to an alternate world???

MY MOM!!!

Attached: __oosuki_mamako_and_oosuki_masato_tsuujou_kougeki_ga_zentai_kougeki_de_ni_kai_kougeki_no_okaasan_wa_ (850x1202, 265K)

"No one here needs to know that we're related."
"Ok, mo...I mean, Sayuri."
*unzips dick*

You know, this premise is actually decent on its own.

should I be ashamed for recognizing that reference?

IF YOU DON'T GET BACK TO WORK, RIGHT NOW, YOU'RE FIRED!!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

What reference?

More like

>She takes off underwear

She's WAY more open to incest than him.

Tell me more.

>She takes off underwear
You mean.
>She takes off sexy underwear including a t-back panties

That one of your priorities when you are told to go to a fantasy MMO with your son, is getting carrying sexy underwear gives me very very confused messages regarding the mother.

Just wait for the anime, it will be more entertaining that way.

Unf

Attached: D94D2188-4EF6-4861-9370-20C6A95F8195.jpg (950x1350, 346K)

I love Pochi

This series is anti panty line? Pfft, what garbage taste. Oh yes, a thong, a little piece of slutty string that leaves nothing to the imagination. A favorite of white trash with tramp stamps above their asses. Truly, so much better...

I Love regular show

what a terrible fucking fetish

Don't worry, the thong dissolves in the next scene.

But does her generic son overshadow her once the gimmick has worn off?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!

Nope, Mamako pretty much always overshadows him, Despite her trying to set him up with girls.

>MC wants to create a raid
>Mamako accidentally becomes raid leader
>nothing but MILFs join the raid
>the raid of milfs lose their clothes due to clothe dissolving traps
>none of them care about being in their underwear because they don't see the MC as a man

>isekai'ing with your mother
>not isekai'ing with two mothers, one of which is yandere, the other tsundere, both in love with you

The chinese don't do LNs by the half measure.

Which would you pick?

Attached: 236aaae0-97aa-45f1-92fd-d34c621aa0ed.jpg (700x495, 112K)

MOMMY!!!

Attached: Isekai Mommy.jpg (950x1346, 409K)

>because they don't see the MC as a man

Is this entire series just the MC suffering and getting shit on?

MAMA!!!

Oh boy, I can already see the ANN "articles" whining about this show now. Heaven forbid anyone enjoy something stupid, lewd, and wacky.

Oh my baby boy... There, there~

Attached: 1511206534469.jpg (1300x1900, 196K)

Why should you be ashamed?

Kinda, he just wants to have fun isekai adventures but his mother is stupidly overpowered and constantly embarasses him. All of the mother's attempts to help Maa-kun just make things worse.

Maa-kun is a bit of an arse though so it's not undeserved.

I wonder how Freud would feel about this anime.

Attached: THE CONTRACT. IS IT WORTH THE PRICE.jpg (980x952, 475K)

The Japanese LN.

You know who else is gonna get fired if they don't get back to work?

His husband is a lucky guy

Hmm. I like MILFs but hate thongs. Either wear panties or nothing at all. Does this series use that awful stereotype that older women all wear nothing but thongs? Because why have the comfort of wearing nothing at all, when you can have a string up your ass all day?

>stupidly overpowered

Didn't he get a OP McGuffin too? At the very least, he shouldn't be completely useless in battle right?

So it's not a harem?

His weapon is powerful but her weapons are stupidly broken. She 1khos all regular mobs, no matter how many.

He has 3 girls in a party with him from what I remember.

One is an ultra bitch who wants to be Mamako's daughter in law purely to cheat the game's win condition.

One is a fairly passive girl who isn't a romantic interest

One Maa-kun has a crush on but doesn't see him as anything other than a mummy's boy.

Pochi should have done the manga adaption.

Sadly she is overworked on her own manga.

They could at least have tried to find an artist that draws like Pochi, though.

The manga just isn't good. The slow pace and tiny page count for the chapters really don't help either.

Yeah, the pace is extremely slow. Surprised it hasn't been cancelled. There is precedent for manga adaptions of light novels to get axed early or abandoned.

Few rarely go past adapting Volume 1. Only a few good manga adaptions of Light Novels exist like Sayonara Piano Sonata which only adapted Volume 1.

I never really understood the need for manga adaptions of light novels unless the author was willing to go at a good pace with decent page count. What is worst is that most of these manga adaptions are monthly so 12 chapters a year.

I kinda feel it was just done to keep the buzz going for the anime.

The manga's been going for something like 2 years and I'd guess it's covered 3-4 episodes of content

>I kinda feel it was just done to keep the buzz going for the anime
Well it succeeded, didn't know this series, but the thread made me check the manga and I'm now ready for mamakino.

> Thinking Mom's wearing vanilla brief panties are superior to Mom's wearing the patrician sexy thong

because Yea Forums would call me a faggot for watching western animation

>another boring Isekai but with incest this time
*Yawns*

Rest assured that Okaa-san brought plenty of fine lingerie of all kinds TO A FUCKING FANTASY MMO WORLD WITH HIS SON.

It isn't even incest, just incest bait.

>plated boots, elbow armor & corset
>and a dress
I know it shouldn't bother me but it does

Attached: 1556274319242.png (455x509, 328K)

It's his favorite

>Thinking Mom's wearing vanilla brief panties are superior

Because they are. Any slut can wear one. Cakes and MILFs wearing thongs are as common as modern day tsunderes.

>WITH HIS SON

Oh, how progressive. Funny thing is, if that was the case, that crowd would be praising this show for years. Doen't matter about all the other stuff that offends them, if it's got transgender shit in it, they won't bitch.

Woops, that was a small error in typing.

Isekai just get weirder each years

Back to Yea Forums

How old is this MILF? Because my cut off is usually 40, and this MC looks to be at least 17.

"But user, age doesn't matter when it comes to 2D." It does to me.

I think the hero is 15 and she had him early. Everyone constantly remarks on how youthful she looks.

Good, good. Thanks for the info.

Attached: uom.gif (220x260, 82K)