The best thing about this manga is how main character and a lot other characters are assholes...

The best thing about this manga is how main character and a lot other characters are assholes. You just don't see that a lot in anime or manga.

Attached: 499v6.jpg (848x1200, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MegaMeguCat/status/522194602225197056
youtube.com/watch?v=SBi6rcQe9ig
mogyumogyu.exblog.jp/12751069/
vdofmma.wixsite.com/girlsmma-cv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine if she did that to your cock

She just got bullied by her brother a lot. Deep down Natsuo is a sweet girl who wants to be loved.

Attached: Judo bear.jpg (1012x793, 225K)

shame it ended so suddenly, but the emotional breakdown at the end after she lost was worth it, also glad things with her bro got resolved

>Manlet won

Attached: 36599548-disapoint-reaction.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

nymphlet*

Natsuo best MC

Cameron Diaz is best girl

>also glad things with her bro got resolved
user... there's something I have to tell you.

oh shit it was a fucking dream

It was also great because no one tried to force her into reforming. Natsuo is still as big of a bitch as she was in the beginning of the series, she just found more people to tolerate her. I'd fucking kill for an anime adaptation or just for more of the manga, but the chances of that are slim at best. Also, onii-chan is a worst.

Attached: Natsuo is a Good girl 2.jpg (844x1200, 238K)

Her brother is a fag, so screw him. Natsuo need a bf like me who will make her forget about him

Attached: teppu-4594237[1].jpg (728x1050, 188K)

Either way the peak of manga was the fight against the lesbian karate girl

Attached: teppuu-c021-026-5-v06-animexis-zip-teppuu-v06-c21-26-5-animexis-teppuu-c022-v2-animexis-teppu_22_001 (2222x1600, 760K)

Sanae wasn't the one who was lesbian though, her follower was the one super dyked for her though.

Sanae is such a tsun for Natsuo

How did it end? Did her brother finally give her the D?

I WANT SANAE AND NATSUO TO DOUBLE PENETRATE ME WITH THEIR STRAP-ONS AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1539361761092[1].jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Everyone in that manga were lesbian as fuck.

even the brother?

Nothing they do or say is any gayer than the predominantly male casts of shounen manga. Take off your goggles, loser.

Yeah but he'll get over it and motivate himself on become a MMA fighter like her sister.

Still I wish there were more focus on WMMA manga like Teppu. Watching this weeks UFC main event make me want to read it again.

really? i thought that stupid roid monkeys win against rose was bullshit. Gets beaten and out-worked only to win to a fucking retarded slam. Wow, such skill. Fuck andrade

MMA is pretty gay, Teppu depicts of dykes joining the sport because they love violence and beauty.

Well Rose was doing a kimura which is more stupid than Andrade doing that perfect slam.

also tsundere af for each other

and andrade looked fucking awful in her stand up. If rose didn't have pillowfists the outcome would have been decided in the first round. Literally ippo tier defense on andrades side. Block punches with your face.

So all the males were gay then?

Yes.

Brazil was the GOAT card despite everyone hating it.

Rose was already fucking up Andrade in the first round messing up her eye if that continue the second and third round Rose would have won straight up.

You must be a special kind of retard, huh?

Cite some pages, bitch.

that's what i said. i know it's a meme in heem but she was literally dominating right up until she got slammed at a bad angle and lost

You do it first user.

IIRC her brother did see the match and did say that he did, all the stuff that followed with him was just her dreaming
To be honest Natsuo was the only fully fleshed out character, due to the series ending prematurely no one else was convincingly explained enough in my opinion. While the impact on Natsuo regarding what happened with her brother is believable enough, the state the brother was now in apparently just due to that was hard to believe and I'm assuming that there originally was way more to it.

>and did say that he did
Wasn't this part of the dream? What happens with him at the end was left open to interpretation I thought. Though yeah there probably was more planned for him before the story got cut short.

Psychopatic brows girl is the best.

Attached: Yuzuko.jpg (500x418, 74K)

i wonder why it got cancelled

I heard mangaka got really sick and the manga flopped hard because japanese can't into "jerk" type of main character. It was axed by the magazine.

The manga didn't flop, it was just the author's health issues that made him drop out of the industry entirely for a while. He came back ages later to give the series some sort of conclusion, if the manga was a flop I doubt they would've let him do that.

It wasn't exactly super popular, the magazine would've just let it stay on extended hiatus like many other series are.

It inherently is a niche story, basically anyone with low self-esteem would most likely get pissed off by Natsuo's entire character.

Attached: 1554555746923.jpg (1066x1600, 300K)

It's not like any wrestler is unclear on the fact it's the gayest sport around.

Reminder that the guy is doing a mediocre looking and untranslated Parasyte spinoff now

Manliness and gayness are closer than you think

Parasyte is nice. But i wished he continued his orginal work

This, I wished he continued with more Teppu with Rd 2. I don't know why he quit in the first place.

I'd fucking love to see more Teppu. I want to see the rest of the tournament and see Female Gai-sensei fight that MASSIVE Wrestling woman.

He didn't quit, he got ill and the series was canned

Sharing some cool Teppu related stuff.

Megumi Fujii showing a reference of herself in Teppu:
twitter.com/MegaMeguCat/status/522194602225197056
youtube.com/watch?v=SBi6rcQe9ig

Yasuko Mogi basically doing the same thing:
mogyumogyu.exblog.jp/12751069/

Teppu unofficial voice drama:
vdofmma.wixsite.com/girlsmma-cv
In this order:
Yuzuko
Cameron Diaz
Natsuo
Kiri
Ringi
Mario
Karin
Ring announcer
Takenaka

It is likely he became sick yet again while making the manga, chapter 29 was published Sep 5th 2014 while chapter 33 was published July 7th 2015, in a magazine that ran monthly during that time. It's possible he decided it would be best to end the manga the way he did, rather than keep on going and risking it going on yet another indefinite hiatus because of bad health and risking it being axed.

Attached: Megumi Fujii Teppu.jpg (640x852, 70K)

Then he should work on it again since WMMA is very popular that Parasyte spin-off isn't helping him any favors.

>Cameron Diaz

Attached: 1493087339470.png (277x279, 41K)

>that Parasyte spin-off isn't helping him any favors.
Parasyte's a way more popular series than Teppu is

This and mahou shoujo asuka were the only things I read/watched where the cast were girls and it didn't make me feel gay.

Attached: 002_1549783237.jpg (838x1200, 457K)

>that Natsuo voice
It's fucking exactly how I'd want it. Just the right mix of smug and boredom.

>Nothing they do or say is any gayer than the predominantly male casts of shounen manga

daft cunt

Attached: 11311523_1624434434495002_1083093666_n.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Teppu is more popular with my benis though.

Natsuo is such a good and caring wife!

Attached: Natsuo is a Good girl.jpg (856x1200, 465K)

I mean no shit, right?

When Natsuo kneed that one girls nose in, it certainly was popular with my benis too.

Snap back Kei.

Attached: x7.png (810x1200, 317K)

>Parasyte's a way more popular series than Teppu is

To be fair it isn't popular compared to WMMA

It's a reminder that Lesbians in manga are a huge boost in popularity even in anime.

This is what peak performance looks like

Attached: sanae.jpg (1200x925, 152K)

I just finished this manga today wow
still, i hope we had more, and i hate eyebrow girl with a passion

What are old hags doing in my MMA?

Attached: CV58I9SWUAIa_BN.png (830x630, 555K)

I dislike Ringi than the eyebrow girl, shame we never get to see Ringi fight.

Ringi was by far best girl she should have gotten her match. She just wanted to spar with Natsou.

Attached: ringi.png (500x222, 82K)

She's a fightard and Id like to see her lose.

This.

Is WMMA very popular right now, I remembered it died when Holly Holm kicked the shit outta Rousey and it was the most amazing thing I saw that fight. I don't know why they didn't put any marketability in Holm because she's a legit fighter and such.

Too bad she can't be beaten

It may be she didn't want to. Though I don't know much about the entire scene, one imagines part of Rousey's PR success was specifically her agreeing to or even pushing for it herself.

Attached: Just the worst.jpg (577x417, 108K)

>Attention whore loser vs the quiet winner

any sport relies on fun storylines to keep people interested, i mean, look at this series
rousey was big because she ended all of her won title defenses in the first like thirty seconds
holm got rocked at her first title defense

best line
imagining this wit ha latin accent makes it twice as good

Attached: Wed 04-41-25 PM 2019-05-15.png (687x645, 501K)

Maybe the magazine didn't want to pick up Teppu again

Did the magazine ceased it's publication after they dropped Teppu.

>Too bad she can't be beaten
I can see Ringi being undefeated until some Brazilian like her can beat actually beat her.

Yeah, in any other sports manga she'd be the villain. In this one, it's just

>bitch has issues, huh?
>likes to hurt people?
>ok, here's a sport where you can do that!
>congratulations, issues-bitch! You did a good job hurting the people! We cheer for you!

Just gals being pals. Nothing gay here. Just a friendly girl-girl romance between girls. Just a little platonic wrestling and meat-pounding and sweating and being obsessed with each other, like a couple of straight friends do. Just a little platonic, bro-bro shlicking one out in the bath to the thought of beating each other up.

I like it because it doesn't try to sugar coat or change the fact that sometimes people just hate other people. And that's okay.

>like a couple of straight friends do

Is this denial?

I wanna Judo her in the bedroom

All girls are bisexual user. Still dykes rules WMMA with an iron fist.

Reminder that, in Portuguese, "Ringi" is pronounced "Hingi".

Not that user but its completely straight.We used to sleep with each other like this all the time, we washed, exercised, played sports and fapped off too.

everyone knew it wasnt homo.

Attached: BNlZS54.jpg (801x601, 383K)

I guess you're right about that user.

Why are lesbians especially yuri girls like to fight and love about girls.

What is their secret?