Why do japanese always avoid conflict in manga?

Why do japanese always avoid conflict in manga?

Attached: jap.jpg (1000x1377, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557939051170.webm
ebookjapan.yahoo.co.jp/books/431305/A002164892/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because theyre bred to be godless cowards

Attached: komi gun.jpg (594x588, 32K)

black rain stripped them of what little masculinity they had left

because two bombs were enough

Because girls who scream rape the moment a male approach them are unattractive

Why seek conflict in real life?

>a loli is about to be kidnapped & gang raped
>do nothing
state of masculinity in 2019

Why seek conflict over someone you don't know?

Lazy writing by author. Do that in real life, be prepared a bunch of people getting involved and maybe there's already a police in there. Well maybe not in china because that place is magical.

Bystander effect

Meiwaku.

Reminds me of that child getting his shit kicked in after kicking some lad on a bus

Japanese arent people

Attached: 1557780638159.jpg (1262x1417, 639K)

>it can't be help
I swear to god japan.

Attached: 1449925785586.jpg (1017x719, 294K)

>they are raping me
>it can't be help

>what's in it for me
bugman spotted

Hes right though.
>help loli
>get stabbed
>loli gets kidnapped and raped anyway
>now you have 900,000$ hospital bill to replace your colon

Consider it a free pass to kick someone's ass.

theres 3 of them

3 free passes.

theyre Asian so they probably know kung fu

I'm American and know grappling, so what

mitsuha is hardcore

Attached: unknown.png (781x328, 246K)

This would be the same in any major city across the world

I'm European and know sticksmanship, so what.

>grappling
>in a street fight
It's like you like getting shredded to pieces

Ahh yes. the world renowned grappling. Feared by so many that its legend spans far and wide

This, it would be the same in any country. People just don't want to get involved to avoid the hassle

You're right, I should join them.

What manga is this?

Because it's a fucking fiction and plot requires it.
>always
Read more manga.

Making a scene in public is worse than getting raped to them

>implying you would help her

The only correct answer itt

>it can't be helped
>twice in one page

Isekai'd jew loli. It's a comfy read but Isekai'd potion loli is better.

>post is a german who is literally not a human

Look up Sanzaru.

Because the last time they took the initiative did not go very well

Attached: Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg (4918x2918, 2.29M)

WOW, Thanks user!

That's what happens when you watch your family die.

>implying
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557939051170.webm

Attached: american_anime.png (717x540, 331K)

spot the sociopath they're both sociopaths

Live in Brasil, and people here LOVE to interfere, specially if that means spanking someone. Manage to grab a thief, a child molester, someone who runned a kid over, or a rapist on the street, and you get a whole party with the people on the street, maybe even with improved barbecue and beer while everyone beats it until the police arrives.

Bystander effect doesn't work here. The people is too chimped out for it.

Attached: Banda Brittanica e o dragão vocalista e guitarrista.gif (500x350, 2.11M)

Have you partaken.

>it can't be help
>it can't be help

Attached: 1554664104956.jpg (424x476, 43K)

brainwashing by americans after ww2
they where learnt not to involve themselves and to be passive beta's

Yes, but not with pedophiles or rapists, as women deserve it all, only a thiefing nigger that tried to steal some old lady and got caught. It is fun to beat then in public, you should try it out.

Do they really say this in real life?

he must be swedish

>It can't be! HELP!
Translator fucked it up

I appreciate how the script has her specifically yell "you're not my dad". Kids being dumb as shit and crying like they're about to get murdered just because their parents don't buy them candy or want to take them to dancing lessons is exactly why I'd never try to help.

kek

>translator fucked it up
You mean the typesetter.

The translations of all FUNA stuff are terrible even by isekai standards.

it is deep rooted on Japanese culture. Japanese parents usually train their child not to make noise to their community. in child age, child is needed to behave to fit their outer society. Thanks to its trainning(education), child stop thinking and follow a request by.
Usually Japanese child educate not to have a confidence and follow other people>188243259

You sure? I can't find raws for it.

I'll take that guy's shit translations over no translations at all. At some point some proper group sniped one of the FUNA series from that guy then dropped it a couple chapters later, and there were no more translations for a while.

No, in the novel at least she goes "it can't be helped, I guess I'll have to deal with this myself"

Because Japanese are not extrovert egotistical maniacs like Americans. When you have extroverted egotistical maniacs, you lash out for anything that triggers you. That's where you get the SJW phenomena.

obsessed

I think The sentence wrote down to make a certain situation. Writer sometimes forced to his scenario in hentai book.

Why risk my integrity and well being for a complete stranger? Those guys look dangerous, they might be carrying knifes. If the girl gets raped that''s too bad, but she'll live, if I were to jump in to play hero I could get stabbed, if I snitched out the the police they could find out it was me and could hurt me.

Unless it was someone close to me, why should I care for what happens to a complete stranger? I don't get you guys logic.

What's your original language?

I wonder where they got their awesome raws from. Digital scans are already pretty decent since it's kodansha, but that x2872 shit is something else.

ebookjapan.yahoo.co.jp/books/431305/A002164892/
Page 13, it's 仕方ない

urusaidesune...

What's difference of 仕方ない vs 仕方がない?

Attached: Y21.jpg (992x1400, 581K)

thats just how the japanese are; really all asians desu each one thinks they are superior to the others which is ironic considering they each think they are all superior

not a big difference between those word. 仕方がない is a little bit formal and right word. 仕方ない is a little bit not formal and girl and children tend to use

Nice rationalizing of your cowardice.

why does she look like a tenga stick

Attached: a8334400-536c-44e2-b35c-e013d928c873..gif (182x160, 2.05M)

>9000000 hospital bill
lol amerifat

>guy pulls a knife
>mag dump
>adopt loli

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (244x209, 24K)

Everyone laugh a lot.lol

>criminal pulls knife
>i unsheathe my trusty katana (katana means sword in japanese for all you normies)
> criminal: s-stay away!
>me: you're no match for my blade, KID
>criminal lets her go and begs for mercy
>me: speaking in my amazing *anime voice* "Hmph, don't let me catch you again or you're done for"
>the loli sucks my meaty cock as a reward right there and says that she wants to marry me
>everyone watches and claps even the criminals who are crying since i inspired them to live a crime free life
>i even got in the news for saving that little girl
>pic related

Attached: 99DexBuild.gif (624x335, 2.55M)

katana means sword? i had no idea

>Kenneth Anthony Jacintho, 30, was kayaking near Austin Park with a 13-year-old girl when their boat overturned, dumping them into the water, Brooks said.
>They were on their way to an island to "practice" using a sword when rough waves turned the kayak sideways, then knocked it over, the girl told authorities.
>Jacintho considered himself a swordsman and was known for carrying a sword around Clearlake, Brooks said.
>A samurai-type sword was found strapped to the kayak when it was recovered, he said.
>The girl told officers that Jacintho was swimming back toward the kayak, then yelled “no” before disappearing under the surface, Brooks said.

Attached: rain.jpg (350x197, 10K)

It's simple self-preservation, most people have it, you probably do as well.

It's easy to play tough guy online, but in the real world you'll probably stay away just like me.

>isekai'd without his katana
This guy is already dead.

being gang raped is part and parcel of being a lone little girl in japan

There's nothing hardcore about self defence and summary justice. It is a natural instinct.

Let your fellow man have his loli user

why not

>bugman
wrong.
Actually basedboys/bugmen feel a deranged compulsion to protect people they don't know because they are cuckolds.
No self-respecting man would protect someone if they aren't blood or able to be used.

Why should anyone care unless that loli is your daughter/relative?
I don't get it desu.

He didn't die, he entered a portal to the demon world through the water and is currently spending a eternity there to ensure no monsters appear through the portal

Read manga where they basically cause the problems and see what happens to those who help

Attached: DPls8QqVQAE8fvB.jpg (811x642, 103K)

Which manga does this happen in?

>autistic sociopaths
Luckily for you people with your brain damage and dysfunction are rare so society continues to function.

>in manga
Heh.

Attached: amaama3.gif (289x373, 351K)

I love how many of you seem to think people don't actually say this in English.

It's not common and it's usually used for something that is both not a big deal and really can't be helped.

It's plenty common parlance and that kind of understatement is hardly exclusive to the Japanese language. You might think it's necessary to translate it to something more defeatist but that's an unnecessary value judgement that goes beyond its meaning to its inherent worth.

If I search it the japanese phrases comes up first.

They aren't any better than the Chinese but they and weebs like pretending they are.