Carol and Tuesday

> AOTY 2019
Best anime of the season and not a single thread.
Dear God, things like this show you in excess that / a / is totally in the shit.
The best anime so far this year and no single thread.
I would understand if there was a thread a week, but I do not think so.
And the worst thing is that I saw Index's daily threads and I think there are still, without mentioning the threads of Cuking in the Franxx

Shit, that's why I'm never in / a /

It's a den where only shit gets together.

Attached: 1011902.jpg (2865x2026, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/carole_tuesday/status/1128701072174923776
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dumb falseflagger

wat

and there's not a single thread!

Truly underated. I teared up during both the loneliest girl performances.

Next you're going to say that your AOTY last year was VEG.
To iu!

Attached: 1542281559110.jpg (351x358, 31K)

>show about "soulful" non corporate music
>Favorite artists are beyonce and madonna
Dropped then and there, not to mention the plot is stupid as hell

more like WOATY

check 'em

Attached: ad01d958fdf3ac651412cbc36ba3f815.jpg (848x1199, 108K)

This.

>bokushit
yikes

boku might be yikes but Mina is quality

Attached: 1553731706679.jpg (1465x2048, 522K)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

+ Its comfy
+ Girls are cute
+ Songs are good
+ maybe yuri
- Gus spoils the climax every friggin episode.
- Now even Roddy started that bullshit.
- The premise is dissing on AI music but we dont even know what it sounds like or why its bad?
- The setting on Mars is not utilized enough.
- no yuri yet

I don't like Niggers.

Just another music anime that people will flock to just to say anime is art. People that like quality don't watch shit like this.

Why does Yea Forums feel so threatened by black people in anime?

Attached: __deep_web_underground_deep_web_underground_drawn_by_asanagi__sample-3485076c93dbaae2b7e08b422ca8a66 (850x1038, 206K)

AotS is Kenja no Mago you barney

Such a shame, what this board has become. Jojo threads and some like Sarazanmai ones never disappoint, but generally Yea Forums is dead now

You'd think /pol/ wannabees would go infect the Sarazanmai threads but that never happens

- it's 24 episodes

It's on mars because it's COOL!

If you want to talk about the show. This OP is literally the worst possible way to go about it.

If you want to attract trolls, contrarians and /pol/ to the threads, you're doing an absolutely perfect job. Keep going.

It only 20+ post in 4hrs so it didn't attract much attention. The trolls were probably still banned from the last few threads.

hold your autism buddy. non-shit raws probably won't even land until later tonight.

re: topic
I love how fluffy Tuesday is. But I also love how gentle and kind and demure Carole is.

based and patricianpilled

Whatever man. Just know that including AOTY in the OP will never ever lead to anything good.

Yeah it's great so far. Theres a cynicism in me that is getting beat down by some of the shows this season. The music isn't really what I'd typically listen to but the performance in the bar in episode 5 really got to me. I hope it actually won her older brother over and he goes back home to cover for her.

They should have uploaded that music video. Missed opportunity.

it is disappointing so far, the music is not as good as it was supposed to be considering it's the main point of the show. sounds very generic, like it's pandering to netflix normies. but the designs are cute and it's overall entertaining to watch.

>the music is not as good as it was supposed to be

Bullshit

twitter.com/carole_tuesday/status/1128701072174923776

I like the characters but don't care much about the music. The plot seems pretty simple and I'm guessing its going to have a bunch of episodic filler like every Watanabe show.

I think the songs should be better. the way they're overhyping them as talented artists and then we get mediocre tier songs from them is disappointing. Atleast Your Lie in April did the songs part right.

personally can't enjoy it, it's boring rnb stuff

It's fucking boring. Probably the worst Watanabe show. Even robihachi is more interesting even though it's a low budget Space Dandy

Sounds like something from 2005 Mariah Carey with a jank start. Very few of these types of songs have aged that well. If this is the best the show can come up with, I dont think the disapointment is wholly unjustified.

>but we dont even know what it sounds like
We heard one though?

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 05 (WEB 720p AAC) [3E902410].mkv_snapshot_12.46_[2019.05.15_14.49.06].j (1280x720, 90K)

>implying the majority of Yea Forums watches good anime
>implying the majority of Yea Forums posts about good anime
>implying the majority of Yea Forums isn't far too busy circle jerking fujoshit and shounen

Because black people are threatening.

It's a shitty anime only a handful of degenerates like.

>music shit
OOF

I expected some Depeche Mode-like songs. Meh overall

>Implying this garbage is actually good

Is this show controversial? Because every thread on Yea Forums is filled with racism, homophobia and general poor behaviour

It's sjw trash and following the multicultural trend of the west. Strong pass on that cartoon.

Attached: 7NrRpl7.jpg (1200x627, 105K)

Said n word. Bye

>episodic filler like every Watanabe show.

Not kids on the slope (it’s a manga adaptation)

>It's sjw
The so is fma B and legend of the galatic heros

It sucks and panders to westernfags

Sup reddit.

>panders to westernfags
So did FMA:B ,AOT and cowboy bebop . No Japan characters in those anime

where is ep 6

No secret that LotGH is one of the biggest s.o.y anime in existence. The only people who claim that it isn't are its fans, who also happen to hate animation.

But that's good!

Soon.

Where is the SJW in this?

SJW has been applied to too many things over the years and because of that it's become a meaningless buzzword.

This

Me on the left.

Yes OP this looks really that a lot of the trying to find fun has reached a point now where discovered anything from. Would have at nighttime on the first desire to do poorly done. From you're insane for his to prison have baloney. No beyond ludicrous crowded means even less.

Nah.
It's only about Tuesday's lips.

Attached: 1557444437347.jpg (1280x720, 342K)

>Best anime this season
>Best anime so far this year
You don't honestly believe that do you?

There hasn't been much competition.

Just this season
>Robihachi
>Kimetsu no yaiba
>JoJo
>YU-NO
>Sarazanmai
>Bochi
All of which are already more entertaining than this boring trash

Only Sarazanmai is better, even mentioning stuff like Robihachi, Jojo and Yaiba is ludicrous.

>AOTY 2019
You mean shingeki no kyojin?

Sarazanmai is annoying

Robihachi is entertaining and funny
JoJo has great fights and a great cast of characters
I can see why people may not like yaiba but it still more entertaining than this shit

> AOTY 2019
that's Dororo

It would be if it wasn't for the QUALITY and uneven pacing.

Clearly a bait thread. I don't think anyone could think this shit is the best show this year

>Robihachi is entertaining and funny
It looks like shit and despite trying to be witty is just tedious.
>JoJo has great fights and a great cast of characters
It's a pointless poorly directed slideshow like every other JoJo adaption.
Get some taste, man.

Despite it looking like shit it's still more entertaining than this garbage. I'm not even going to bother with your criticism it JoJo if you think it's just slideshows clearly you haven't watched any. You should get some taste if you actually think this garbage is good. Clearly the worst thing Watanabe has made in his career. I'm even disregarding the trans garbage in here too

>Robihachi is entertaining and funny
It isn't, it's easily Takamatsu's worst comedy to date. There are no jokes with good set-up and the situations are trite.

RobiHachi is going for a completely different vibe from C&T, they are fun for different reasons although the plot in C&T has been a bit on the mild side.
It is matter of different taste, people don't react to all the jokes in a show the same way; I enjoyed it like that user did, people don't always have a similar sense of humor, it is fine if you didn't like it.

>trolling /pol/fag who has never watched a single Watanabe series pretends to have a valid opinion

You know that Bebop had a literal MtF transexual and on-screen gay sex, right? Of course you don't, you're just a fucking idiot.

>caring for Bebop
I would draw over that irrelevant piece of shit dishu

>/ a /

Grand Blue was also pretty bad.

Or maybe it's because it's boring as fuck

>Only Sarazanmai is better
If you're a stinky fujoshi or gay