Samurai 8

Expect chapter 2 spoilers soon. Color page is already leaked

Attached: zBQJHAH.jpg (960x1434, 356K)

does Kishi know his fanbase is mostly fujos and literal faggots? it seems like he does

Attached: UNF.jpg (393x524, 87K)

>chapter spoilers soon
建议情报翻译: 第二话“从天而降的访问者” 八丸早餐吃了八个八抓鱼的章鱼烧,第一次病号流动食物以外的东西,第一次外出散步、第一次“飞了起来”,第一次交到了朋友、游戏里认识的玩家现实也称为了朋友。 会飞的早太郎被三头猪龙套的流弹打中、跌落了女主(男二?)的家里。 女主(男二?)不明白自己的性别、没有名字、唯二的朋友是自己的左右手,八年未出家门、蹲在家里玩游戏,这个星球游戏排名第二。 对于没有勇气走出家门的女主(男二?) 八丸发出游戏挑战:“你赢了就老实点想出门就出去,我赢了我就带你出去!!!” 女主(男二?):“这比试没有意义吧。” 八丸:“不试试怎么知道,虽然试了结果肯定也一样、肯定是我赢。” 八丸获胜、原来他是这个星球的排名第一,和第二名的女主(男二?)在游戏中对战了至少一亿次以上。 第一次走出家门的女主(男二?),然而暴虐的三猪兄弟开着坦克正在逼近,目标是杀光女主(男二?)所在的夜叉流道场的所有人,目的是踢馆!? 下周第三话大增23P。

The chapter is about them encountering a trans person who is not sure about him/her gender.
Besides being unsure about their gender, the female (male) has no name and did not leave their house for the last 8 years making MC remember his own past. Chapter 3 will be 23 pages long.

>tranny chapter
BASED AND REDPILLED

Kishi really is touching todays modern society within his manga

When are we getting our designated useless female MC?

>no muscle definition
Disgusting.

It's the tranny.

>JUST became a samurai after being insanely skinny since birth
Give it time
Main "female"(?) seems to have gender dysphoria

>Give it time
Hey, if he got his health back just like that i'd expect a muscle buff too. But i'll wait, you're probably right.

Have read chapter 1, this manga is soulless.

>No cute girls
This shit is gonna flop hard

A lot of shounen dont introduce the females until later

Gonna give it another go but when I got to the page with the duel and the "UGH YOU DID X TO HIDE Y AND DEFEATED ME" I really was not in the mood

Dropped

But this kiddy belly only envoces motherly feelings.

Maybe to you

I have not, I will judge it reading the tranny chapter.

How long until people lose their minds over the tranny character?

depends how cute they are

In what way?
Retarded /pol/tard are going to chimp out, but seeing kishimoto is the writer, is probably going to be cringe and make SJW chimp out even more.

bump

fuck off retard, there's nothing to discuss without a chapter

An important chapter tackling mental illness. Very important.

user, it's Kishimoto, a fucking professional in making people sperg and lose their minds

Is this Naruto in space?

Why does Kishimoto not draw his own works anymore? Does he just want to avoid death before he turns 50?

>MC is a skinny, autistic, crippled, friendless child who spends all his time playing VR games
>main girl(??) has gender dysphoria, cant remember her(his?) name, makes imaginary friends, and hasn't gone outside in years
This series appeals very heavily to me and I love it

nani?
is the girl (male) cute? that's only important part

because they wouldn't have free time anymore,

So apparently the "female"(?) character introduced this chapter is a "girl"(?) Hachi met in one of his online games