Is Gon the worst Shonen protagonist?

Is Gon the worst Shonen protagonist?

Attached: Gon feces.png (229x560, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

villains.fandom.com/wiki/Eren_Yeager
youtube.com/watch?v=LKt3NwcZZGg
youtu.be/1XnqUDIxZhw
animemaru.com/hunter-x-hunter-fans-suddenly-thankful-for-not-getting-new-anime-season
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's one of the better-written ones.

Is OP the biggest faggot?

>protagonist

More like side character. HxH isn't even about Gon anymore.

Attached: download.jpg (474x355, 30K)

Show me a shounen protagonist who has ever threatened to kil an innocent blind girl.

Attached: 1531006014421.jpg (500x400, 186K)

oh I think that's deku.

Anything's better than deku

Gon is an extremely average shonen protagonist. I can think of at least 5 who are better and worse than him

Doesn't shitren choose the genocide route?

We don't talk about that thing

Nope

Attached: EF056E03-F031-47CD-93B3-43B83D4CB98A.png (640x360, 205K)

One of the best, along with Eren Yeager.

Why was he not training to be a hero before all might show up?

God, I hate Deku. Pic related.

Attached: e105e8e0d43ea8e39ed69a82ce4f092f.jpg (564x668, 42K)

I just don't really give a fuck about him, HxH is kinda fun but it's nothing special whatsoever.

The worst thing about Deku is he makes the same fucking face no matter what's happening. Always a cross between abject terror and excitement bordering on arousal. He could stub his toe and make that exact face, it's the same no matter what.

Attached: deku.png (1046x668, 772K)

He's definitely the blandest. He's really only relevant in one arc and plays extremely minor roles in others. Why the fuck is he even the MC?

god I hate his face

Attached: aOhyou0C-720.jpg (720x406, 67K)

Yes, only contrarians will disagree

Attached: 1553800522787.png (437x477, 115K)

>Gon feces
Just noticed the title. HxH is my favorite thing in all of existence, but I kek'd.

Name the 5 better ones, i'm curious.

>plays extremely minor roles in others.
kek imagine saying this unironically.

No

Attached: Ere.png (318x371, 177K)

>every arc ends in anti-climax
Only if you not just expect but actually want cliche endings more than reaching the mcs goals of said arcs

>hey asshole, wanna hear something about your dead mom?
>no thanks
What the fuck is his problem?

Contrarians go against popular opinions, actually. Also yeah, it's in the nature of a contrarian to disagree. Maybe you'd be a little smarter if you rewatched Hunter x Hunter 8 literal times like me.

Attached: 1553964942061.jpg (318x318, 36K)

Not that user, but for me
>Kenshiro
>Kinnikuman
>Yusuke Urameshi
>Hanamichi Sakuragi from Slam Dunk
And well it is kinda cheating since he's a villain as a protagonist, >Light Yagami

Fair enough. I'd also put Shin from Kingdom there, and Edward Elric too.

Edward Elric
Josuke Higashikata
Joseph Joestar
Yusuke
Kenshiro

>Kenshiro
Gary sue moralfag
>Kinnikuman
joke
>Yusuke Urameshi
Good character
>Hanamichi Sakuragi
literally who

Being so dumb you have to reread the same shit over and over

Attached: 1544074582701.jpg (290x290, 37K)

Joseph Joestar is the most disliked JoJo in the fandom and Edward is only liked by MALfags and women.

The worst shonen protag is the one that follows the following clichés:
>punch harder after struggling and wins
>eats a lot
>biggest treasure is frands
If it follows this, then yes, it's the worst kind of protagonist.

south africans also like him

Whenever i hear ''moralfag'' all i see is spinelessness and wretchedness from the person saying it.
>dude lmao just give into your basest urges and desires, who gives a fuck about anyone else

Not necessarily. For example, Shin could fit that, but Kingdom is a war manga, what the fuck else is he supposed to do? Though i've actually never seen him eat a lot.

Why would you dislike Ed?

>has zero character development
>typical edgy atheist self-insert shit
>durr I beat god with the power of friendship

>>has zero character development
I have to assume you never actually read/watched FMA for this line to make sense. Ed starts arrogant, bitter and highly dependent on his alchemy and by the end he's become humble, mellowed out and forsaken his alchemy.
>>typical edgy atheist self-insert shit
Who then proceeds to eat humble pie in front of God.
>>durr I beat god with the power of friendship
If by ''power of friendship'' you mean
>guy ''controling'' God (as if he wasn't allowed to have the illusion of control)
>my dad laid the ground work by MASSIVELY weakening him
>gets weakened even further by an entire army
>gets crippled by a betrayal he was too dumb to see coming
>finish him off when he's almost dead
Then yeah, that's exactly what happened.

Ed is nothing really. A generic shounen portagonist. He was a fighter when fighting was needed and he hesitated when writer decided he musn't kill anyone. And in a few scenes he had generic I luv u brother dialogue that could be inserted in any other series and feel exactly the same. The comedy about him being short was cringe and got boring really fast. He literally beat the final villain with friendship punch while everyone else was sitting on the side lines cheering him on. Only MALfags like you drink this shit.

Attached: 1550605585356.png (327x273, 23K)

>gets btfo
>resorts to namecalling and no u
sasuga hunterfag

no

Based trips of truth

Shit like medaka , Emma and deku are much worse

That would be luffy along with the worst character design.

Joke's on you, i'm a Hunterchad too.

Attached: Hisoka based.jpg (499x499, 160K)

Goku
Yusuke
Asakura Yoh
Shinichi Kudo/Conan
Yami Yugi

This nigga at least isnt following the I NEED TO BE GOOD TRIP

he does what he thinks is good for his ideals
he is a selfish prick that only cares about his closest friends he doesnt give a shit about fkn civilians or other shit

meanwhile you average shonen mainfag "BUT MUH MORALS"

only other nigger that is acceptable and feels like a real human being is erren unironically

but i guess most people like if the protag is mentally retarded (luffy, O MY SEVEN QUIRKS, Naruto after sasuke leaves)

Every character that is inherently good is always a fkn failure in terms of writing

user... Eren literally killed thousands of innocent civillians, including CHILDREN in order to achieve his arbitrary goal of “muh freedom”. The only ounce of sympathy he has is for his archenemy Reiner and he even completely pushed Mikasa and Armin our of the way (calling Mikasa a slave/cattle and beating the shit out of Armin).

Attached: 132E4AC8-1F67-4E90-960D-3E0AD63C4600.jpg (602x649, 52K)

Imagine being such a shit main character even the author is sick of your bitch face.

Me, Germans and Dutch people like Edward Elric.

villains.fandom.com/wiki/Eren_Yeager
Ereh is a villain now. He doesn’t count as a protagonist desu

speak for yourself retard

This and there’s nothing wrong with Gon and his morals. I like Gon and Edward Elric.

I do, you insolent retard.

being the villian of a story doesnt mean you cant be the protag at the same time....

And? Just because he is what most people consider “bad guy” it doesn’t mean he isn’t the protagonist. Isayama literally said he and Reiner are the main characters of the story.

Attached: C4F900E2-24E0-4DA1-80D4-FD7C5CC2A7AB.jpg (559x832, 132K)

Hou je tyfus bek, kanker mongool.

bless you faggot

If you like Edward, you have a lot of estrogen in your body.

Bless you too nigger

>hxh plebs dont understand basic literacy terms
color me surprised

>unironically using villain
your critical opinion is that of a baby

No he isn't. Later he will became this beast

Attached: 1557311951227.jpg (800x800, 93K)

>kills thousands for arbitrary reasons
>treats closest ally like cattle
>makes deals with demons
so Eldians are just an allegory for jews?

I want to hatefuck Deku.

Not knowing who sakuragi is invalidates your entire opinion

Thanks for making me laugh like a maniac in public.

Attached: 1B5B6511-55F4-4DCC-A41C-E552EDFDD049.gif (500x280, 181K)

Go-n
De-ku

Go-ku

woooah, Togashi and whats-his-face are such hacks!

Show me a shonen protagonist who ever threatens to kill an innocent girl and goes through with it

Attached: KING OF SEINEN.jpg (1480x978, 376K)

what the FUCK

Not the worst but one of.

This guy literally crushed an innocent woman alive and then drunk her blood....after killing thousand of civilian

Attached: 1557400774248.jpg (886x870, 394K)

Except that's obviously not what happened there.

Please user, stop posting

Why? He asked if there are characters who did worse things than im and i replied.

Are hunterfags really saying that Gon is a good protagonist only because he's a psycho?
only other nigger that is acceptable and feels like a real human being is erren unironically
Is your argument really that Eren and Gon "human" because they don't mind killing innocents? Have you ever gone outside your house?

I can't handle the edge nor the grammar. Please user, do it for me.

Four nenpilled posts in a row. Absolutely based

Eren has only killed faceless whos and his "development" was all off-screen during a timeskip. His character is not anywhere near the thematic exploration and deconstruction of Gon's.

Attached: 1537317978287.png (213x360, 43K)

What happened to the smart hunterchads? Even them agreed Gon was a huge piece of shit.

Being a "piece of shit" is what makes him a realistic and compelling character.

Attached: Gon Freecss morality.jpg (960x768, 217K)

>realistic
That's that word again, Gon is not realistic, not even close. Tell me whether you know a single person in real life who would do what Gon did.

Even if he doesn't have normal human emotions?

This is the only time he was truly a 'piece of shit' and even this was justified considering he was dealing with a super powerful man-eating monster and could take no chances.

high iq

low iq

What sort of plot bullshit was preventing Pitou from just blitzing Gon's head off?

Regular gon is average despite his eccentricities. Chimera ant gon elevates his character a fair amount.

There are countless moments from as early on as the hunter exam that Gon is fairly amoral. There are multiple times in the story where characters outright state that Gon's outlook on life is frightening. The one appraiser guy in Yorknew said something to the affect of, "Gon doesn't judge based on morals, he only judges whether something/someone is interesting or not." Meleoreon said Gon was like an animal with "no limit to what he would do", and Wing was afraid that teaching Gon nen might have been creating a monster. There's a reason Killua thought Gon would overlook him being a murderer and an assassin.

Gon's entire character is a deconstruction of Shonen protagonists. He's a paragon but he only follows what he perceives as good in his eyes which leads to massive contradictions within his reasoning.

Attached: Gon is Dangerous.png (1064x2976, 1.38M)

At first it was healing Komugi, after that plot.

But Pitou moved hundreds of kms in a couple seconds so she could decapitate Gon in a nanosecond at that distance he was to her.

Wow, what a deconstruction when the biggest Shonen protagonist ever, Goku is a complete sociopath who only does whatever the fuck he wants, let's villains go in exchange for satiating his fight boner, and is willing to put the entire multiverse at risk to satisfy himself.

Goku is mentally retarded so he doesnt understand what hes actually doing in the grand scheme of things. There are moments where Goku does go full moralfag against villains like Moro for example.

The only realistic shonen MC is Gon, who gets fucked by being a "determiner" so hard that he literally never recovers his MC status; he needs the worst Monkey Paw in existence to even regain his life. Then the plot just shifts to different characters being the new MCs.

Ichigo and Deku and Goku and the rest all get bailed out by their powers, or their heritage, or other deux ex machinas without which they'd be long dead.

Attached: 1531791567997.gif (500x280, 1013K)

That's because Goku is a far better protagonist than Gon. Goku can act selfish and as a moralfag and it feels natural for his character. The fact that he's a good person is endearing, while the only argument towards why the green haired faggot is a good protagonist is "Muh subversion". Subverting storylines doesn't make it good. All it ends up being is, "haha, you were expecting something good, but it was actually shit! Sure subverted your expectations, didn't I?" And you huntertards would slurp it all up.

Hence plot

>less annoying than Deku and Asta
>better design than Zatch and Toriko
He is not the worst by any means. He is probably below average, but there is much worse even if you just count Shonen that got popular enough for anime adaptations.

And then, he is only really the Protag in the Hunter Exam and Greed Island. Kurapika is the protag in Yorkshin and Succession War, Killua is the protag in Chimera Ants and Chairman Election, and the Zoldyck Family and Heaven's Arena are either shared protagonism or also Killua's story depending on how you look at them.

our boy is more confident lately

Attached: 0877.png (923x627, 363K)

Only found Gon interesting as a character during Chimera, some parts of Yorknew, some parts of Hunter Exam, and some parts of Greed Island. So he's alright. Much better than some protags who don't interest me at all.

Dragon Ball Goku lacked his saiyan autism and wanted to kill all his villains, but he left PIccolo alive because Kami.

You're a retard. Gon is normal and you're the psycho. It's not that he doesn't mind killing innocents, you dumb ape, it's that he doesn't go out of his way trying to save strangers who have nothing to do with him, especially if they put themselves in dangerous situations willingly and knowing they could die, like those who take the hunter exam and play Greed Island. And he values the life of those close to him more than that of literal whos he has no connection with, which is normal and a good thing, you're the psycho if you care about a stranger the same way you do about your family and friends. Not to mention that he's the one who chose to stop the selection saving millions of innocents, as that was a reasonable thing to do given the circumstances, even considering the risks.

>hundreds of kms
That's a massive exaggeration. It was a couple of km at most.
>she could decapitate Gon in a nanosecond at that distance he was to her
He instincts told her he was dangerous and she absolutely could not risk Komugi's life.

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

He let Raditz go, but he attacked him again, he let Vegeta go, he was letting Freeza go, Goku is a far more rounded character.

He wasn't as retarded in Dragon Ball. It is like he lost brain cells and gained a fight boner after having a kid.

I'm up to episode 50. Gon is interesting because of exactly what the vase guy explained basically. He's not judgemental and not necessarily moral, even though he looks like he should be. He's opened-minded and willing to listen to anyone. He's also dead set on finding his father, not even giving selling his hunter license a second thought.

Attached: 1533597121820.png (499x771, 438K)

Keep in mind that he is talking about a 12 years old boy here. He is basically saying that a 12 years old boy has "pure curiosity" and doesn't care whether something is good or bad. Just like every 12 years old boy in real life.
What a great observation by this mastermind.

Only 2011 fags who are used to Madhouse's twisted character and speedreaders who can't understand the nuances of Togashi's writing think that he's a bad character or a piece of shit. That pic is a false analogy and what Gon did is not even close to what the Troupe did, and it's been already explained why countless times but monkeys like you are too stupid to get it and forget being schooled so they keep repeating the same shit even after being proved wrong again and again. Gon is Togashi's ultimate brainlet filter

rare high iq herofag

Attached: 1533149872855.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Nah. Besides Nanika granting free wishes to Killua, Togashi has always subverted our expectations with something more exciting.

Meant for

Dragon Ball is a singular manga, starting from Bulma meeting Goku and ending with Goku leaving to train with Uub, the anime doesn't count here. And Goku didn't lose anything, he gained empathy, he had character development, sometimes it worked out, like with Piccolo and Vegeta, other times it didn't, like with Raditz and Freeza.

I've been wanting to get into hunterxhunter. How faithful is the show to the manga? Should I just read the manga or watch the show?(or both)

Gon being a piece of shit doesn’t make him a sociopath/psychopath you stupid cunt.

You replied on the wrong comment.

Read the first chapter of the manga, then watch the show and switch back to the manga if you ever feel like the anime's pacing is too slow.

The 2011 anime starts out animating two chapters per episode, then moves to animating three chapters per episode, then goes back to two. It is pretty slow when it is just two to me.

99 has a steady 2.5 which I find ideal for Shonen. But switching from 99 to 2011 can be jarring because the tone is quite different. 99 is dark and a bit surreal throughout. 2011 starts out lighthearted and then does a toneshift in Chimera Ants.

>innocent woman
?

Poor Leorio :(

Still, he never had problems killing people in Dragon Ball. Black, Tao Pai Pai, Piccolo's kids, and King Piccolo were all killed without a second thought. Goku sparing Vegeta despite Vegeta saying he'll come back for revenge feels like he lost braincells as he grew up.

Soon.

Attached: Dark Continent MCs.jpg (1550x2048, 701K)

Watch the 2011 version of the anime, it's very faithful to the manga, except for 2 filler episodes that can be skipped.
There is a 1999 version of the anime as well, but it isn't as faithful.

The manga itself is alright, but it has an inconsistent art style. Sometimes it looks very good, sometimes it's fucking terrible. Sometimes the characters look completely different.

Well this is interesting, you don’t see this every day. But I agree with your post.

Attached: E502B1A1-58AD-431B-AC90-6E4C43660680.jpg (1280x1939, 638K)

Attached: 1446011466869.jpg (515x1295, 122K)

Inshallah

Attached: 9CDDE1A4-76A2-4FF2-A9A6-187D4A1E652E.jpg (360x360, 18K)

> pretty much naruto for closet pedo's
MUH SIDES

He's one of the only characters that is a Chad and also knows it

>Entire island of women waiting in line for him
>Palm begging for his cock
>His rival Hisoka can't help but lust for him ogling his ass
>Even his best friend wants in, has fallen for him in a delusional state of love

What a Chad

Attached: 19-05-15-11-24-28-291_deco.jpg (609x856, 94K)

Leorio deserves his time in the spotlight, he better get it. I want to see what he’ll do without the other three main characters to play off of.

Attached: 54F12616-0866-4FA4-98BB-0E470DF50986.png (338x651, 189K)

>The worst thing about Deku is he makes the same fucking face no matter what's happening. Always a cross between abject terror and excitement bordering on arousal.
that sounds like one of his few good qualities, it's definitely not the worst

And Leorio would finish his arc in a sex scene with Kurapika right?

>joseph is the most disliked jojo
Is this the most untrue statement ever made on Yea Forums?

Because that's who Goku is, he didn't feel satisfied with Vegeta. Goku after the 23rd Budokai had kinda given up, he was the strongest on the entire planet with Piccolo the only one capable of challenging him, Raditz arrival gave him a boost that there was an entire universe of people way stronger, Goku died and trained under God himself and pushed himself further than ever before. He learned the Kaoiken and Genki Dama, techniques even King Kai couldn't use properly, and despite all that, despite him using Kaoiken to a lethal level, he still couldn't beat Vegeta, and so he wanted a rematch, he didn't care that Vegeta would also get stronger, in fact, he was counting on it, he wanted to actually beat Vegeta by himself, no matter the cost, and that's what rounds Goku. His lust for fights, he lives to go further, there's always someone stronger is practically the motto of DB and Goku personifies and lives with that belief.

Only simps would think this

Nevermind me just posting the GOAT Shonen MC.

Attached: r01v0n_large.png (706x600, 955K)

>Eren only killed faceless whos
Why are you moving the goalpost? And that's wrong, one of the children was an established character.
And why are you implying anyone but Meruem gives a shit about Komugi?

Goku is the natural progression of a person with access to two sets of Dragonballs. He's not really retarded, he just understands nothing really matters because all mistakes can be undone. Goku is the definition of an alpha.

HxH is published in Shonen Jump, user. Of course not. They’ll go out to eat and sex will only be implied.

>caring about shounen
ishygddt

Not to mention the afterlife itself is a pretty comfortable place. Goku spends quite a time happily dead after all.

fuck this is so hot

Attached: 1550066423.png (1006x570, 605K)

Gon is irresistible, even to his best friend

Attached: 19-05-09-17-50-51-863_deco.jpg (640x548, 134K)

Nah, at least Deku has a consistent personality. Gon is some incoherent combination of a badly written Goku and an edgelord.

GREEN APPLE JEANS
BOOTS WITH THE FURRR

And here we see HxHtards for the gay pedos they truly are.

god i wish that were me

Nope

Attached: erehh.jpg (511x403, 57K)

That's what makes the show so great. Literally no one would be watching BNHA if Deku weren't so cute.

How would Gon have reacted about Netero’s death?

Attached: E96205DD-D0C2-44CD-BE0A-DD60D10FA0D1.jpg (3024x3024, 738K)

>what is shota and loli
>what is a distorted drawing

Hey underage shitstain normal fag, if you want to see real pedos go back to your cesspool board back at Yea Forums

I hope Gon never appears again. Even Leorio is better than him.

No

Attached: images (1).jpg (252x200, 16K)

stfu retard

What did Gon & Killua think of Gittarackur?

Attached: C07BC26D-8A98-4067-817E-7E931DE0728B.jpg (210x240, 18K)

>shota and loli aren't pedo
user...

Attached: 672F6884-C40C-4E98-8A0F-C0B5D9E7FA2E.png (400x445, 252K)

You are new...a teenager aren't you?

A bit sad but no crying or drama, he would move on quickly

Yeah. It's still pedo, dude.

What exactly Chrollo was holding here?

Attached: Weekly Shonen Jump - Mar 12, 2018 - Page 197.jpg (1315x1920, 541K)

And Killua?

Attached: FC021B92-3ED0-42C8-B927-A60B51A33478.jpg (796x796, 400K)

Show me a shonen protagonist who's actually heterosexual

Attached: 02.png (891x1300, 322K)

ITT: people who don’t know what a well written character is

Actually yes, and I do really like HxH but Gon is shit up until the Chimera arc. Only then does he become interesting.

Attached: ogWEigjKWe.png (993x1067, 918K)

Denji just doesn't know any better, cut him some slack.

I find him the worst because he's generic. There isn't a single character or design trait of his that is unique. Even deku despite being the most annoying little cunt in existence still has things that are unique to him.

Gon is just the shonen trope to a fucking t

>realistic

Attached: 1553996510999.jpg (720x401, 44K)

Mah nigga Yoh impregnated his girlfriend at 14

Attached: 1527127748404.png (576x745, 266K)

agreed and it sucks because that arc is the last one in the 2011 anime and doesn't even exist in the '99 version. I watched something like forty episodes of HxH and it was nothing but a generic shonen. It wasn't bad but jesus christ the amount of people that jerk off to the writing as if there is anything there except average shonen material are retarded.

Like at least with AoT or OPM or even BnHA they each have themes and social commentary. There's a message. HxH doesn't go one step beyond "trust your friends, team work, never give up" etc.

>Like at least with AoT or OPM or even BnHA they each have themes and social commentary. There's a message. HxH doesn't go one step beyond "trust your friends, team work, never give up" etc.
b8

please explain to me the themes of HxH within the first three fucking arcs.

Please explain me how AoT/BnHA/OPM have themes and social commentary.

Fucking shitstain normie teenager confirmed. If you honestly think distorted anime drawings are equivalent to real humans you should stop supporting the anime industry as a whole stupid faggot. Do you have any idea what you're supporting? 90% of comiket is loli and shota

>yes I'm a child
Disregarded
Holyshit what has happened to this board it's full of children.

The retard wasnt even concious. Plus this didnt happen because Tabata didnt have the balls to pull this and instead came out with the asspull fate cat shit

I never said they were equivalent in the regard you are implying. Calm down, when trying to make your point you should be honest, clear and logical.
I am calling it pedo because the stimulation you get off to is because they are aesthetically preteen. If you get off to an aesthetic of 0-12yo children, then you are pedophilic by definition.
Cheese pizza with real peoplr is definitely worse, but that's not the point. The point is, getting off to children, drawn or not, is pedo.
For someone arguing with a "child", you sure do act like one yourself. Talk about irony.

DID SOMEONE SAID WORST SHOUNEN MC?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ugly.jpg (811x934, 607K)

One Punch man deconstructs and paradies almost every trope in both the superhero and anime genre. It explores the effects our modern society and its lack of conflicts has on individuals and the importance of struggle and conflict.

BnHA explores the themes of a modern society again and how fragile all our systems are that keep the peace. There is a nice little moment between deku and shigaraki where he explains how easy it is for terrorism to be committed. And how the biggest strength of the system is the believe in the system. And despite all of that the system is still flawed and the heroes have struggle with the conflict of accepting the system as it is and wondering if it's truly what's best for society or trying to fix it and risking something worse. Also the amount of symbolism between All Might and America with "keeping the peace" is so goddamn fucking obvious I'm assuming you're a retard for having to have it explained to you. Also how obsessed our society is on hollywood and the power of the press.

AoT deals with society at war. It explores the nature of humanity and the unfortunate truth that it doesn't matter who is right and wrong, only who is more powerful. And that in order to defend ourselves we have to become as terrible as our enemy and be willing to risk everything we have to survive. There are also other smaller themes like state sponsored censorship and lies and again how fragile our social systems are and how their collapse could be more terrible than any external threat.

Now you can disagree with me. But I've given you my interpretation of the themes being presented. Please give HxH's.

>not posting the link
>youtube.com/watch?v=LKt3NwcZZGg

>powers are so boring and milquetoast that he gets 6 new mystery ones to try again

The sad part is hero fans find nothing wrong with this

Attached: 1547426838753.png (600x452, 428K)

I made the mistake of trying to talk to them about pic related. It's insane how far they will go to defend bad writing.

Attached: 1551332246218.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Even Togashi said that he made him generic on purpose, just to give more importance to secondary characters

which is why the go to defense of his character is usually that he's a "deconstruction" i.e. he's written generic intentionally so it's okay

>it doesn't matter who is right and wrong, only who is more powerful. And that in order to defend ourselves we have to become as terrible as our enemy and be willing to risk everything we have to survive. There are also other smaller themes like state sponsored censorship and lies and again how fragile our social systems are and how their collapse could be more terrible than any external threat.

Literally one of the themes in Chimera Ant arc, but it goes deeper into concept of darwinism and human nature while also being interesting in narrative structure.
Chimera Ants, a species that continuously evolves, absorbing the quirks and powers of any species it consumes. The queen of the Ants wishes to build a Perfect Being – the ultimate animal, destined to rule over all others. In order to do that, she constructs her child out of the best pieces available – and in the first of Chimera Ant’s many strange reflections, the construction of a Perfect Being end up requiring a great deal of flawed, self-involved, self-destructive human beings. As her army of Ants grows, their human DNA becomes more and more prominent, and the “imperfections” of human nature become more and more apparent in their behavior.
In the end Humanity/Netero wins by using worst thing that humanity invented and activates it by stopping his heart. It's like pure expression of humanity as a species itself. Ironically, Netero dies lonely ant-like death for the colony, while Meruem dies with Komugi by his side in very human way.

Attached: NeteroHeartCoronation.jpg (1693x1105, 658K)

He did with Gon what he wasn't able to do with Yusuke and other characters in the end of Yu Yu Hakusho.

Attached: 18985741.jpg (823x369, 203K)

>JUST! ONE! KISS!

I asked about before the Chimera arc. Everyone knows the chimera arc has themes. You faggots never shut up about it. Every single fucking image and pasta is about the fucking chimera arc. I'm talking about before that. This whole conversation started because everyone jacks off to HxH and I watched something like forty fucking episodes of that shit and it was generic shonen trash.

So yeah I'm sure by arc what was it seven? that togashi finally gets his act together and makes something interesting. But for those of us who don't want to waste our time, what did we miss within the first three or so fucking arcs that made it "A GOD OF LITERATURE AMONG MAN HOLY SHIT BASED" that we seemed to miss?

Cause a fuckload of people see HxH as generic crap that eventually "gets good" and the others say we missed shit. What did we miss?

Pitou is the best girl and is my wife

Attached: 70592836_p0.png (1400x1820, 3.34M)

>Cause a fuckload of people see HxH as generic crap that eventually "gets good" and the others say we missed shit. What did we miss?

You seem to me like one of those people who think that value of art is in it's "meaning", "depth" and "themes" only, which is very narrow minded way to look at things. It's like saying only reason why Macbeth is valuable piece of literature because it has cool messages about dangers of ambition and self-destructivess of amoral deeds

“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want. - Ging Freecss

Attached: 1553308250620.png (908x1007, 448K)

>You seem to me like one of those people who think that value of art is in it's "meaning", "depth" and "themes" only, which is very narrow minded way to look at things. It's like saying only reason why Macbeth is valuable piece of literature because it has cool messages about dangers of ambition and self-destructivess of amoral deeds
this desu, it's the post modern world. There is no objective beauty in anything. If we say something is good then it's good. Togashi deconstructs and subverts our expectations. He creates art from nothing because art is nothing. Gon being a blank slate is genius. It's like the master painter putting a blank white canvas with a single green dot up on the wall.

The fact that you don't get that means you are low IQ

He makes the same face, reminds me of B^U. Also clearly a self insert for betas more so than any other shounen protag.

Imagine being the person who wrote this.

Attached: 141432954744.jpg (923x599, 513K)

based
cringe

Attached: 1541832567608.jpg (493x454, 63K)

>OPM deconstructs
>that paragraph about MHA
>I watched 40 eps and it sucks and everyone thinks it sucks!!!
Poor guy...

Attached: 1535241500336.jpg (551x600, 107K)

Pitou promised gon to help kite

he is retarded because he is a kid, other protagonists don't have that excuse

speedreader

Attached: 0300-015.jpg (1066x1600, 297K)

How would Morena handle Gon?

Attached: 772203F2-4E73-4E69-AB37-2DF86B3502C0.png (360x450, 82K)

She'd fall in love and become his slut

Why a slut, you misogynist incel.

This

Look like someone didn't read Faury Tale
Or Bleach
Or RAVE

>Or Bleach
Another butthurt Ichirukifag I see.

Everyone mocks you and rightfully so, but the sad thing is that you are not a worse poster than a typical hunter"chad".

>no argument
Cope

>he literally never recovers his MC status
He hasnt come back yet because Togayshit is a lazy hack that doesnt produce chapters

Because she is one? She makes out with anyone and she's a mass murderous bitch. She fits the definition perfectly, stupid white knight monkey

there is no argument. Everything is meaningless except subversion and deconstruction

gon a cute and i want to protect him

Attached: cafa5a6f45bfe671f9ff6600900a75d9.jpg (473x351, 16K)

based

>Is Gon the worst Shonen protagonist?
He is incredibly complex youtu.be/1XnqUDIxZhw
Im afraid you might be unable to understand the points being made in that video through, sadly you must be very smart to understand those, I don't think smart people would suggest such things

Kek

I know this isn't related but I wanted to share my experience of watching the Arabic dub of Hunterxhunter as a child, they cut out scenes of girls by either zooming in on their heads or showing other characters while dubbing what the female character is saying, Baconda and Menchi hardly appear on the screen, they also cut out scenes of churches and call Killua's mother his aunt.

Attached: 88845543521.jpg (500x374, 48K)

He's not good but there's much worse.

Interesting. Yeah that is Arab culture for ya

>HxH is published in Shonen Jump, user. Of course not. They’ll go out to eat and sex will only be implied.
>HxH
>Sex will only me imlied

Attached: hxh380 rape scene.jpg (879x992, 795K)

The reason they refer to Killua's mom as his aunt is cuz Killua physically hurt his mom and to avoid little apes from acting out these things (because it already happens enough without the influence of anime) they made her to be called aunt, I'm remembering things as I type.

As a woman
Sakuragi and gon gave me boners in my heart
Ed was like a cute little thing

Kek I chuckled a little but

>As a woman
You mean as a tranny?

Did they cut this too?

Attached: Reminder.jpg (603x423, 36K)

imagine analyzing shonen and wasting your time on literal trash
imagine seeing something where there is nothing
imagine being such a pathetic virgin

Yes, they don't show women's arms or legs in the Arabic dub.

>Because she is one?
No she isn’t.
>She makes out with anyone
Nope, only with her 22 underlings and that was to activate her ability, not lust.
>she's a mass murderous bitch.
Yes but that does not make her a slut and she has her own reasons.
>She fits the definition perfectly
No she don’t, so take back your filthy words, you worthless hateful misogynist scum.

Attached: 4E87E55E-A0E4-4E10-9C59-71DB6645A031.png (923x1300, 248K)

And preverted characters are never talking about women they are talking about food in Arabic, like Jiraiya.

Morena is a jobber.

/our queen/

Attached: 44156085_p9.jpg (1500x1365, 111K)

Hunter x Hunter?
>Never heard of it.
One Piece?
>Who hasn't heard of One Piece? It's popularity is up there with Dragon Ball and Naruto. Personally, I'm a pretty big fan.

Attached: 1557158057287.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>asspull
read next time retard

Attached: heh2.jpg (534x1227, 455K)

Based

Attached: OPtards love this.gif (500x281, 494K)

You are a pleb and a sacrifice article.

Where are you from my brother?

Fuck. I love her character so much.
I need new chapters just to see her.

Kek

Attached: 1F6F4B81-587B-4F1E-BCE9-852CA823162C.jpg (449x601, 37K)

Imagine being so demented that you actually enjoy stuff like this

Attached: 8c31cddb63d304a231c78821dce758a3b5dd17eb_hq.jpg (1019x750, 171K)

I've lived in Iraq till I was 10 or so, I saw the war happen too, I'm mixed and was treated like shit by muslims so I don't consider myself Arab or white

Gon isn't a shonen protagonist. He's a psychopath. His best friend is an assassin.

Finally someone with taste, damn I cant wait to see her and her crew in action.

Based war veteran hunterchad

Oh you poor baby. Just to let you know, i gonna treat you like a equal. There is no hate or racism between you and me. What did you think of Saddam Hussein?

She's a whore even more because of that, she's selling her body to gain an army of nen users, filthy prostitute. The slut is going to die a painful death soon, get ready you cuck

He’s not a psychopath and you are a speedreading annoying retard.

I have no problem with all for one having multiple powers. It makes sense with the explanation for how the quirk works. The quirk stocks up power so naturally it would stock up the powers of the former holders as well. The only weird part is that All Might didn't use those powers.

Attached: ochako.gif (379x387, 71K)

He's a sociopath.

I lived the days when he was president it was like North Korea, I don't think he's bad the people are, I wasn't beaten by teachers for not covering my head and "waving at Americans" when he ruled.

Other characters have remarked about how dangerous Gon is because he has no ill will for evil people, only curiosity. Unless they do something directly to Gon or his friends.

She’s not a whore you insolent pig. And she didn’t sell her body, she kiss them to activate the ability and to power them up, you brainless insect. Morena is going to survive this fucking succession game and break the world apart, Mark my words, you angry bitter incel.

Morena is a lady.

It was never said that all the other users had a different ability and those ability would be passed to Deku. OfA was all about physical powers but Horikoshi realized that he couldn't write an interesting MC like that so he added this asspull

She's not a whore.
Morena is 4th prince waifu.

Attached: Weekly Shonen Jump - Mar 19, 2018 - Page 250.jpg (880x1285, 513K)

It was explicitly stated that All Might's predecessor had a quirk in addition to OfA.

He’s not a sociopath.
Yes I knew that already. Gon is a little bit weird and has a weird sense of morals, so fucking what? Gon Freecss is not a psychopath/sociopath and that’s the end of it.

HxH is boring and generic up until Yorknew, then again until CA. You can't dispute this.

It was never stated that all those quirks will be passed down to Deku. Cope with your asspull.

Based

Yorknew and CA are like 80% of the story

Did you lived in poverty or fear? Covering your head, does that mean you are a girl or something? Did Saddam’s people harmed your family or friends?

Even most shonen-y HxH arcs (Hunter Exam, Zoldyck Family and Heavens Arena) have a lot of unorthodoxy and unpredictability.

Huh, so it's true that huntards are so used to having every last possible thought and action of every character spoonfed to them in excruciating detail that they lose any capacity for basic inference. Hats off to Togashi, I don't know any other work that can treat its audience like drooling retards while simultaneously convincing them they're geniuses. Well, maybe Game of Thrones.

>HxH is boring except for two thirds of the manga
And even that is not true. Hunter Exam had the badge collecting and final tournament, Heaven's Arena had Hisoka vs Kastro, and Greed Island had the two best fights in the manga.

There's nothing positive about a comparison to Naruto.
And you call yourself a Chad.

>basic inference
You mean Headcanon? Yeah take your asspull 7 quirks and cope.

>headcanon
that word, I don't think it means what you think it means

She's a cunt and I can't wait for Feitan to rip her head

Attached: MorenaSlut.png (800x1300, 979K)

When you write a battle shounen, one of the most important things are the powers and you have to be very specific and detailed when you describe them, specially when it comes to the MC. You can't just throw "oh btw he can use 7 quirks now" and expect it to make sense. You'll get another Naruto or Bleach case, where the author kept adding powers to hype the MC.

>The only weird part is that All Might didn't use those powers

AKA it's an asspull the author thought up on the spot to make Decuck more of a gary stu. Go back to your containment thread with your dogshit manga.

Attached: 1551987442117.jpg (1300x1000, 495K)

This. It was so refreshing to watch HxH, where everything have explanation.
Especially after watching Naruto, when every fight is like "oh no he killed me, oh no it's actually my shadow clone / substitution jutsu / genjutsu every 5 seconds

>on the spot
Come on. I don't like HeroAca, besides the girls, but it is clear he thought it up at the start of the arc. Some 20 chapters before.

>quirk passes down power
>it might also pass down powers
The huntard lacks the brainpower to make this association.

And you are the ballsack of a moneky. Can’t fucking wait for Morena or Luini to rip Feitan’s head. Your pic is non-canon btw.

Post more cute Killua guys! Please! Shotas are the best!

Attached: 1553834457710.jpg (720x584, 123K)

>it might
lmao

No my life was pretty good we were considered rich, when Saddam was the president no one ever talked about religion and I had no idea what shia or sunni was cuz no one was allowed to talk about these things and women could wear what they want (depending on the area they live in) most the girls at school didn't cover their heads until after the war, the school was mixed but it became a girls only school, I was beaten almost everyday by girls and teachers and the last days I had in school they would go around asking for girls religion if you are anything other than shia they will remove you from school, yes I'm a female

Different user here, where do you live now?

UK

That’s great to hear

losing hope

Attached: 1459794171598.png (1008x1008, 564K)

His headband

Concession accepted.

How powerful is the Pepe-Meruem hybrid?

Fuck
Thanks

Bush and the Americans really ruïned Iraq. Killing Saddam was a mistake and now whole Iraq is fucked up and taken over by IS. Do you visit Iraq sometimes or was it farewell motherland

I know that feel

Attached: C601B418-293E-4539-99E4-A86D8EB2CA4F.jpg (600x667, 41K)

Attached: 51754238_p0.png (1181x1600, 257K)

Yugi exists, so, no.

I don't really blame America, I can't go back even if I wanted to, some people already knew my dad wasn't Arab so we got a word that we should leave so we sold everything for little money and left, a few days later the family that moved in was shot by people who came to the apartment thinking we still lived in it, life is so much better in the UK but I never wanted to come here.

>photoshopped shitskin to represent pissfaggotry
poetry

So, who is Den?

So when do the next 10 chapters come out or is he skipping this year?

>Kacchan PLEASE

Late June.

Attached: 1538330293187.png (764x650, 360K)

Me-ruem
C-ell
CELL

HOLY

If it doesn't come next month, then after summer.

everyone in hxh is a faceless who

Attached: king crimson lounging.png (485x313, 353K)

Who's worse, One Piecekids or JoJotards?

Attached: 1556809919993.png (1800x2700, 1.82M)

Attached: 73910834_p0.png (900x1200, 507K)

Nothing, they probably thought he was a weird and dangerous person like Hisoka, as he was most of the time with him.

Except Kishimoto worked hard for 14 years straight and gave a story that was mostly received well and actually has an ending versus Togashit working on Hiatus x Hiatus whenever he feels like with subpar art, asspulls and in recent chapters spending more time writing dialogue than drawing anything.

Baki

Attached: 42332854_248539102481878_3320031557984846347_n.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Kishimoto sucks Togashi's dick everytime he can.

Good answer, afterall they were familiar with Gittarackur, but I always wonder what they thought of him.

As someone who doesn't even like HxH, No.
Deku or Tsuna are the worst. They're perpetual crying manbabies, one who needs to be handed the best power in the verse to try and do anything and the other who needs magic bullets/pills to stop crying

>As someone who doesn't even like HxH

Attached: 1506968865849.png (472x441, 139K)

JoJo mangachads are bros and Togashi loves Araki's work, don't fall for falseflagging Herocucks like

Attached: 1494876375544.jpg (417x630, 100K)

This.

thousands ok buddeh!

Everybody sucks Togashit's micro because of his oldfag status doesn't mean that people that worship idols can't surpass them, It's like how all directors like Anno suck Miyazaki's dick

>Most disliked jojo
>Joseph
Odd way to spell to Giorno lmao

>Goku
Ermm... No ?

>Narutard concedes that Kishimoto gets on his knees and sucks off Togashi
Good boy.

Gon is obviously too complex for shonenbabies on this board, since he moves past the "good guy protagonist always goody good good" as well as betraying his own cheerful and carefree character in what can be considered the best arc any protagonist of any manga had. The only other time I have seen this kind of development is, quite surprisingly, the in America unaired season of yugioh GX.

Attached: 1465664907349.png (258x334, 56K)

The boat scene contradicts this though. Gon is an inconsistent character and the worst part of Hunter x Hunter. And I say this as someone who enjoys Hunter x Hunter. Luffy is a much better semi-neutral character and much more believable.

Why do I like him so much?

Attached: F30731CC-B435-40AA-9431-4FD06BCB0957.png (291x291, 31K)

So does Gon have a mother or is he a clone of Ging?

Gon has a mother and his mother is the twin sister of Pariston, which means that Pariston is his uncle.

Just surprise/fear that someone as powerful as Netero was killed.

*failed attempt at a well written character

>i like ruffy he a good captain he make me laugh because when he eats a lot his belly get big and he open his mouth big because meat is big very funny i like ruffy he will be pirate king defend nakama

yay

Attached: 1555941353117.jpg (1100x707, 239K)

Attached: hxh vs shonen.jpg (3828x1536, 1.51M)

The shallow happy-go-lucky personality of Luffy provides a great contrast with some of the darker themes and environments in the story. It also contrasts with his morally ambiguous actions like freeing the prisoners of marineford.

>darker themes and environments in the story

Attached: 16.jpg (750x1096, 122K)

>Not sure if this is making fun of the pretentiousness of Hunterfags or if it's making fun of idiotic Shonen fans.

>Not sure if this is making fun of the pretentiousness of Hunterfags
You need to be retarded to not understand that this is ironic

Both. The image's autistic creator seeks to piss off everyone and encourage shit flinging. Do not fall for his tricks.

>N..no..don't call me out! It's normal on Yea Forums, they said so on the discord!

>AND THAT'S THE END OF IT!
>Please don't say anymore of the obvious truth! I have nothing going on in the life but sucking Togashit's dick!

>obvious truth
Please don’t make me laugh you retard.
>I have nothing going on in the life but sucking Togashit's dick!
The only one who is sucking anyone’s cock is you, you nasty faggot.

Never watched the show but his design looks obnoxious and retarded

average One Pissfag

It is making fun of brainlets like you

>people who read crime books are serial killers!
Next.

Because he had no mentor.

You are a retard with a very low Testosterone.

And why is the 99 not faithful?

>Hisoka vs Kastro
Don’t remember this at all. Heavens arena and greed island are both just training arcs.

Attached: 1445555456.png (599x577, 375K)

It has 4 filler episodes and lots of smaller fillers mid episode but 2011 has its fair shares of fillers as well, and they are arguably more plot relevant, especially the beginning, with the first episode that changes dramatically the premise of story. Read the manga alongside whatever version of the anime you like better, after trying a couple of episodes for each adaptation

Killing innocents doesn't really make characters interesting, it worked especially well with Gon specifically because of the kind of character he is but edgy actions by themselves don't necessarily add to a character's depth.

Attached: 55427647_p0.jpg (1080x1344, 552K)

Still not ringing a bell. Did they cut it out of the ‘11 anime? Must not have been important when the guy is never mentioned again.

Well I read the manga first, then I watched the 1999 version, finishing with 2011. Both versions had their strong and weak points. Both had some fillers I liked and some I disliked or hated. But the soundtracks were amazing. Also both versions omitted some scenes or changed things here and there.

VA is able to pronounce every individual "A" in "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH". Pretty amazing, and ear grating desu.

Attached: 1544601315603.png (1154x650, 1.07M)

Attached: 38464435_p0.jpg (575x504, 275K)

Ok so i just finished the anime.
I have a hunch that netero knew exactly what was going to happen between pitouxgon.
I mean he saw gon's face how the fuck did he expect anything good to come from it?
Why are all pro hunters involved on the palace invasion such a fucking bunch of retards? Or were they just willing to sacrifice gon for victory?

Narratively speaking, Netero was shown to be selfish and many characters in the series described him to have a really "nasty nature" (Bisky, Ging, Pariston, Beans). He just wanted to fight and enjoy his last moments as a martial arts. He didn't care much about morals. He was also ready to sacrifice his own allies and didn't really care much if they died or not (mentioned when he told meruem that his allies my have died already and that he's the only one who knows his real name).

Attached: 1557298517490.jpg (1199x1800, 459K)

based and >80iq-pilled

>posts the fun moments that provide the contrast thus proving him right
you're "chad" alright

Joseph is top tier kys

yep. so much so that togashi had to write him out of the story completely

shut the fuck up, child

Attached: 1557750830507.png (1000x1000, 381K)

no one on this board has any taste whatsoever

Attached: 17E36F47-9C7D-4F60-A131-FBEB91684F4E.jpg (1152x1920, 281K)

They didn't, you have shit memory and just forgot about it

Why does HxH attract the biggest band of retards on Yea Forums? Whether or not these are true fans or people acting ironically, for some reason the material just brings out people who love acting stupid.

it manages to legitimately piss people off and mods don't seem to want to ban them

of course, any series would manage to piss off the rest of the board with the amount of dedication huntards display. What sets it apart is that there's at least a few dedicated shitposters who have the time (probably from lack of chapters) to create the shitposts/images; and of course there's plenty of content-starved posters who just have to reply with "based" or "cringe"

Netero was selfish and ruthless but to say he was amoral or a man without morals is just plain wrong. He was ready to sacrifice himself and his allies yes to defeat the chimera ants and of course at the same time fighting Meruem to satisfy his desire. The reason why he said his allies died, was to made sure that Meruem was staying here and fight instead of going after his allies to torture the name out of them. Netero didn’t give a shit about his allies, says who? This was war and sacrifices had to be made.

It's the result of an autism arms race desu. Been here for years and the HxH posting was never as unbearably stupid as it is now. At first it was just people talking about how they felt HxH was exceptional as a series in WSJ, then people began to argue that, then the HxH fans doubled down and began hailing it as an unrivaled masterpiece, then the other camp doubled down too which continued on and on until we started getting threads like this.

The series is so bland and mediocre that there isn't much you can say against it which has any actual impact. Shitposters use this to their advantage and use it to troll threads of more interesting series. The truth is there are very few people who think that hxh is unironically good. 90% of the "fanbase" are shitposters/falseflaggers.

“I’m starting to think we might not be able to complete this mission, without sacrificing someone in the process.”

Attached: E286D8A3-2CA2-4093-A8CE-2E638B6B25F7.png (1334x750, 2.63M)

Holy fuck just what happens to Eren? I'm anime only, don't answer that

With Pouf’s death...

Attached: 94635FD0-2E5C-4ADF-B9F2-2F26676904D2.jpg (725x586, 157K)

And the worst shonen of all time

Eren is full gigachad right now

Attached: 43486205_p0.jpg (673x796, 195K)

Cringe

Attached: Morel.png (1280x720, 623K)

Based MorelCHAD

animemaru.com/hunter-x-hunter-fans-suddenly-thankful-for-not-getting-new-anime-season

So Togashi/Madhouse basically confirmed that we're not getting a new season for a while and no sex scenes either.

What are your thoughts on this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16-20-23-14-212_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 323K)

I really wanted Leorio to sex Kurapika :(

Attached: Morel squares up.gif (245x160, 426K)

>Meanwhile,Fullmetal Alchemistfans are eagerly waiting to see whichGame of Thronescharacter ends up meeting Adolf Hitler

fug

Leorio has been fucking Cheadle raw the entire boat trip

Attached: 1495830124607.png (546x498, 536K)

Me too. Kurapika and Leorio sex scene would be kino.

Holy kek

Attached: E50F1CCC-4B64-441D-935D-755C0454BA66.jpg (225x350, 27K)

Hisoka will die of old age.

>I called him names so I win!
But people who read crime books and then talk about wanting to go on killing sprees do have mental problems.

He's the most absent shounen protagonist. Like father like son I suppose

Not quite as abrupt but that's still super OP. She doesn't eveb train that hard, it was literally just because the Black Bulls became like a family to her. It was still cheap

You've got issues.

>Maid-chan
>innocent
She was a dirty race traitor for living a life of luxury while her countrymen are forced into ghettoes. Tyburs are trash

I want to have my first kiss with Pitou!

Attached: 43603745_p0.png (900x900, 749K)

Different user here. Seconding this, you all are a bunch of edgelord creeps at the end of the day.

>inb4 child
I'm not. You can use whatever buzzwords you please, it doesn't change facts.

Its just one mentally ill guy who gets ignored all the time. It could possibly be a falseflagger. The HxH fandom doesn't condone shota posting.

Newfag
HxH condones freedom of thought in every form.

Attached: Togashi gay manga.jpg (1066x1600, 182K)

That's irrelevant and unrelated to HxH, faggot.

It would've been better if Kurapika were a girl though, to balance off the faggotry that the rest of the series consists of.

You have to go back.

Attached: 1558005927139.png (973x1010, 663K)

He was projecting his aura to check their reaction and how far they have come. Before this scene he was trying to guess if Bisky was their trainer, so it makes sense why he wanted to test them.
Don't project your sickness on this manga, because it has literally 0 gay shit.

This, to me Kurapika Kurta is a girl.

Eren will have his own “mad queen” moment when he finally reaches the source of the Titans that have been trapping him and everyone else in the walls

Men, women, children, none of that matters, he just wants blood

It's just not the same if he's not even embarrassed about having a penis.

"I like it when my gf cucks me with another guy"
-Hunterfags (2019)

Literally mental gymnastics

Attached: 1558007083154.png (995x927, 548K)

So? He got an erection while fighting Chrollo too. He gets excited by people who have a lot of potential. It doesnt mean he wants to fuck them.

Insecurity, I blame naruto for completely btfoing hxh and stealing it’s thunder, feel like hunter fans always have something to prove because the series is super mediocre

Are you joking?

Attached: 1400AC97-FF65-4728-840A-B49906437A37.gif (300x229, 805K)

Not canon

>because it has literally 0 gay shit.

Attached: Morena.png (842x259, 177K)

She kissed both males and females because thats how her power works. It has nothing to do with sexual preference.

Exactly, pff there some angry incels who dare to call Morena a slut or a whore. Fuck them all.

Fuck off, I rather have Kurapika as a girl then boy worrying about his peepee

But that'll never be canon.

Attached: crying-sad-cat.jpg (599x432, 29K)

Don’t fucking say that.

Attached: A38CE66D-C85B-43A8-BD09-1A26825E1D1D.jpg (480x472, 24K)

Attached: 4226F307-5C16-4A33-B9E9-D5EB2D81A2D2.png (350x312, 147K)

Does anyone has that pic with the character that looked Leorio next to a blonde woman?

Anyone you bunch of lazy useless monkeys.

What would Chrollo have done if he was there in the cave? Alone with all those disgusting creatures?

Attached: 8E2E9F12-C6A9-4529-89C9-B5D4D076EFB8.png (250x140, 56K)

Furthermore how would Chrollo handle this crab-ant? Is mercy a option?

Attached: 145FFCA8-2ADE-466A-AF16-7D429153B305.jpg (1280x723, 166K)

Mods turn a blind eye to this shitposting. The rules are simply not being enforced.

Makes sense why if feels like Yea Forums in here

Yeah and mods are banning anyone who is a Hunterchad and who dares to put opfags, mhafags and snktards on their place.

He would say "Chimera Ants are such fascinating creatures" and walk away

Attached: 1449629548072.jpg (638x355, 108K)

This thread and the dozens that came before it are proof otherwise. Take your bizzare victim complex and go whisper somewhere else

Even fucking luffy is better than goncunt.

Test

What if those chimera creatures won’t let him go away? Remember he’s standing in the queen’s place.

>Test
why the fuck are the hxh all off site newfags?

Attached: 1550943853472.png (616x616, 405K)

Got banned again bro? How many days this time and why?

>>people who read crime books are serial killers!
That's not exactly the same as a grown-ass man getting off to 2d little boys

You should ask Chrollobro

One-sided massacre

Attached: 15500.png (1021x954, 779K)

It was a 1 day ban from that thread yesterday or the day before for “Off topic” and linked to my post calling SnKfags tards. I thought it was going to be a lot longer because I raided like 4 threads not that it would have mattered because I’m supposed to be on a month ban right now.

>Take your bizzare victim complex and go whisper somewhere else
Or you should go back to whatever shithole or trash thread you came from. The only one with the vitctim complex is you.

When does the next chapter come out?

But I thought your month ban was over already. I served mine a week ago.

5 minutes

I think that Togashi had forsaken us and HxH.

Palm Siberia

>This
OPfags, SnKfags, and MHAfags love to trash talk hunterxhunter but when they get put in their place they scream and cry victim because they only rely on shitposting whereas hunterchads rely on facts.

Attached: 16C43E54-AB11-40A1-B06C-ABCCDEAC8048.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I’ve had multiple but any ban over 3 days now I just call my internet provider and get it changed.

He's genuinely retarded.

Sometimes I don't know if I should feel bad for Gon or think of him as a monster.

Attached: komug.png (343x343, 153K)

Just like you, oh wait...only a bit more.

Answer this please

This

All I ever see is hunterfags losing arguments and then throwing fits about it.

More the other way around.

nope, don't think so.

Yep, it’s not a opinion, it’s a fact.

Hunterchads always btfo those cucks but they keep coming back like an old beaten wife.

your mom

Yugioh GX was the worst. No sense of tone.

Your sister, but what about my mom? What of it?

Does anyone has the image of Kurapika with a question mark?

I don’t think that Chrollo would go out of his way to go inside the cave in the first place so it’s kind of tricky. Chrollo is really a kind of a neutral character. He doesn’t sway to good but he doesn’t sway to evil either. We saw how deeply he cares for his troupe members and l know he would go in the cave to save and or avenge them. We also saw how he doesn’t necessarily care for anyone outside of his troupe during the York New attack and those explosions we’re going off on buildings it’s not directly shown but I’m sure that the chaos had gotten quite a few bystanders killed. As for the crab he would probably kill it wasn’t in his way but he again, he hasn’t shown any regard for people he doesn’t know.

Attached: BB8A619D-D6D0-4BD9-8359-3399D92E97AD.png (820x720, 446K)

I am only asking hypothetically what would Chrollo have done in that place and situation. I am pretty sure Chrollo would kill them all unless he let them kill him. As for the crab, he would destroy that creature without hesitation the minute he’s irritating him.

God do I want to see Chrollo’s face if encountered those creatures.

>God do I want to see Chrollo’s face if encountered those creatures

Soon.

Attached: 1556659617549.png (330x330, 29K)

i think your ear canal can't handle a dick going through it

There will be a lot of surprise for Chrollo and his troupe at meteor city...that is, if he and his crew ever come back alive from the boat with their heads still attached on their shoulders.

I will chop you and cut you in pieces if you ever talk to me that way. I swear to god keep that filthy tongue of yours or i will cut it off and wipe my ass with it.

I’m curious as to who you think is going to kill Chrollo?

1. Kurapika
2. Tserriednich
3. Cha-r mafia
4. Hisoka
5. Morena or her goons

Buuuut, it’s only a guess, nothing more.

No
/thread

>Kurapika
Would get raped and killed
>Hisoka
Would get tortured by Feitan and Phinks and his carcass thrown overboard.
>Morena
Meme

Attached: F903EB64-C8C9-4CD7-BCC1-7D2DF0E42D66.png (640x480, 420K)

you're not a real JoJochad if you defend a Hiatus shitter, you filthy traitor.

Attached: abbatea.jpg (324x439, 101K)

Attached: 10678764_722733567804594_5975776942944008786_n.jpg (480x270, 24K)

Attached: 784EC10B-843C-4D57-AFC6-0537958C26CB.jpg (829x964, 88K)

Based, Kurapika teams up with the Troupe to get rid of Hisoka and the other threats.

>That pic
JoJo is for trannies.

Attached: DD3C3326-6575-4B4C-90E3-D12F8F5751DD.png (778x408, 203K)

Chrollo is also a tranny therefore he's based.

Attached: avdol ova.jpg (656x480, 66K)

Your parents are also trannies but they’re not based, therefore you are a pleb.

Attached: D80DD517-BA99-4739-8E81-B2BA431567CE.jpg (225x350, 27K)

Nah

Attached: 1E898E3E-F53B-40AB-9F2C-674677617285.jpg (288x450, 19K)

the fuck do you know about my parents you fatherfucker?

Attached: nice smile.png (500x635, 142K)

Not the guy you responded to but I know that if your parents raised a tranny JoJo poster that’s really all I need to know about them to say they are retarded and probably watch SnK too.

enjoy your cringe manga fat chrollotard

Attached: kill yourself.png (500x390, 90K)

Attached: image.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

>yet another dogshit manga

Can your taste get any worse? Jesus christ.

Attached: berserktrash17.png (790x514, 207K)

Attached: 2B63D373-1892-4A23-BABB-2770C327CD06.gif (452x308, 3.28M)

yes it can.

Attached: trashxtrash.jpg (364x500, 73K)

This?

Attached: 1436248167543.png (358x223, 66K)

Attached: berserktrash13.png (742x160, 99K)

Exactly, pic saved.
Thank you user.

Attached: OK.png (418x475, 210K)

Anyone have those lewd pics of Kurapika that were posted a couple weeks ago?

Based! Berserk kids on suicide watch.

imagine comparing togashi's art to miuras lol

Attached: skull knight.jpg (1983x1440, 1018K)

Attached: circle x jerk denial x denial.png (1886x615, 156K)

Enough to know by the look of their sick minded son. You lowly lustful sisterfucking monkey.

Attached: Tserriednich.png (323x320, 34K)

Oops forgot to post the pic.

Attached: Emperor Gyro and his new empire.png (633x482, 612K)

Let's see:
>no impact at all
>bad composition and perspective
>clustered lines and uninspired designs
>shading resembles the works of an amateur

On the other hand, Togashi deliberately went out his way to show how much superior his hatching skills are with this page. The thing is, not only is his hatching way more suprior than Miura's, he also god-tier at everything else like the designs for the monsters, the composition, the usage of different line weights to illustrate more depth and, most importantly, the general flow of his pages. Truth be told, Miura has never stood a chance against Togashi's unmatched aesthetics and skills.

Attached: Dark Continent.jpg (2134x1600, 1.48M)

Do you also have one panel with a character that looked like Leorio pointing a gun?

you're fat and ugly and will never look like your gay queen tserriedbitch

Attached: cuterochi.png (116x140, 35K)

Absolutely nenpilled

Attached: hisoka approves.png (615x617, 188K)

You're africa skinny, stupid, dumb, angry, bitter and too ugly to look like one of your beloved jojo faggot characters.

Attached: cancer feels good.jpg (962x720, 44K)

Attached: 1556032334351.jpg (1740x1299, 520K)

>dusty clusterfuck
>cluttered to shit
>children tier leaf drawings
>shitty perspective
>much worse shading
>wind waker trees

there is barely anything worth praising in this panel apart from the designs of some of the creatures and the utterly tiny figures of the og dark continent crew.

Attached: bruoh.png (184x182, 47K)

>Would get tortured by Feitan and Phinks and his carcass thrown overboard.

Attached: strong phinx.jpg (758x1053, 113K)

>imagine comparing togashi's art to miuras lol
Exactly

Attached: Tiger.jpg (1260x576, 236K)

TRIPS OF BADASS

Pic saved. Thank you sweety.

>it was a Yea Forumsedditor all along

Attached: 1553805393446.png (262x239, 88K)

Who's the blonde chick on the right?

Attached: heh.jpg (225x350, 22K)

>not posting the full panel
cope harder hiatus trash

you will literally never have a girlfriend or any love relations, no matter how many times you claim to have an asian gf you cuckold.

Cope and concede. Berserk is garbage on par with My Asspull Academia and Shitgeki no Kyojin.

Attached: berserk vs hxh.jpg (2717x1145, 982K)

You will literally never have sex or experience any kind of true romance nor love. You are a ugly hateful bitter disgusting creature with gender crisis and no one will ever love you, you angry lonely incel.

Stop embarrassing yourself

Attached: state of berserk.png (1191x1050, 1.04M)

Based

Attached: 21846427_p0.jpg (500x500, 305K)

Fuck off pitoutsubhuman

The real Kurapika

Based

cringe

Attached: 1536172143802.jpg (768x768, 133K)

Attached: 47C5A2EA-43FB-4072-913A-4F9DAD731350.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Gon is a piece of shit that deserves everything bad that happens to him

it probably took togashi six months to make that panel.

Attached: berserk deep sea.jpg (1200x856, 291K)

Greed island is fucking terrible and should have never happened. If any canon content could ever feel like filler, it's that.

>Greed island is fucking terrible and should have never happened.
Indeed. It should have been a Leorio arc with Kurapika as support character.

I'd have been ok with that.

>training arc to help the MC learn nen basics with relative safety
>has two good battles in the dodgeball match and Genthru fights
>helps Gon get one step closer to his father in the end by finding Kite
>got fun times in game land
>also set up Chrollo's return and Kalluto joining the Troupe
>filler
I get people not liking it, I really do, but I hate the buzzword culture that permeates this forum.

With some hunters elements in it and a couple of Phantom Troupe and Gittarackur as well.

Also, HunterxHunter has always been about ambition/greed and the suffering that pursuing your ambitions or seeing them truncated entails. Greed Island is one of the purest distillations of this theme. Always been fond of this underrated moment.

Attached: 1522120323802.jpg (1066x1600, 268K)

Kek

Attached: E9F05A25-E7BF-41E3-8F0A-795064AF20D3.jpg (889x750, 105K)