RE:Zero Season 2

youtu.be/BjbLdIY2kgY

who hype

Attached: now.png (1393x721, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will he stop being an insufferable prick though?

Gonna flop.

Attached: top-main.png (1440x2040, 3.93M)

Is it done by JC Staff?

Who was in the wrong?

>based on LN Arc 4
not anymore

bros, why is Rem not in the picture?

Betty gets a lot of focus and the witches are cute. I hope thats enough to carry it through the boring Emilia garbage

>Dumb slowpoke
Fuck off shill!

Is Konomi still doing the OP?

All I wanted was to see Subaru lose his shit and try to strangle the clown, and we won't even get that.

Release date?

I just rewatched the first season.

Who?

please not in the next two seasons, they are full already.

Not going to watch this Emiliafag pandering garbage.

t. remcuck

How does it feel that they Emilia was so boring that they decided to make her more like Rem but literally lifting a Rem scene and changing the name to Emilia?

Excuse me I just woke up.

How does it feel that they knew Emilia was so boring that they decided to make her more like Rem by literally lifting a Rem scene and changing the name to Emilia?

Attached: emiluv.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

I actually think we get a good chance anime adds it.

How? The LN removed it, the and they sure as hell aren’t adapting the WN as they, Kadokawa don’t own it.

shhh, let rem sleep
forever

>Betty gets a lot of focus
Well, guess maybe I'll be watching this shitshow. Betty and Felt were the only two characters I liked from the first season.

I don't know if I can stomach another season of this.

Longest and worst arc
This won't make it to the 3rd season

How Emiliafags can think that she doesn't have a chance at winning at this point is fucking mind-boggling

>worst arc
Lmao that’s Arc 5. Actually I don’t know if you are comparing LN arcs or WN arcs.

By posting the kiss of death scene unironically thinking it means something positive for Subaru/Emilia

We are mostly done with that

The Clown

From his point of view he was in the right

His point of view is fucking stupid

Only retards with shit taste are hyped for this pile of garbage season 2

>Reddit: Zero

>anything I don't like is Reddit

From my point of view you’re fucking stupid

4 Years too late. Can't even be bothered to rewatch the first season.

Ram, get out of here

I wish Quartet didn't remind me of how awful Subaru's personality is.

I really don't like Emilia tan becoming a villain, I love her.

Attached: emilialovu.jpg (897x1068, 142K)

>Echidna
Just that is enough. Also Subaru breakdown in front of Satella.

I’m holding out hope they just decide to go crazy and go off the rails of both the LN and WN in season 2. At worst, at least we’d get an unpredictable trainwreck.

More like
>re:Kino

wheres the copypasta of all the LN/WN shit to catch up on

>hype
>about the LN and ROCKS
WN or bust

Attached: 1522705812870.jpg (500x255, 19K)

the animation looks as bad as the first season, jesus I don't want to watch another 24 eps of this shit.

I can't believe I wasted so much time watching the first season. Fuck Isekai trash.

>fan translations
arc 1, none (LN 1)
arc 2, none (LN 2,3)
arc 3, none (LN 4,5,6,[7],8)
arc 4, the longest is the only one that is complete (LN 9...
arc 5, is about half way complete

Even though you have watched the anime, I'll still recommend you to read the LN to Vol 7, its still pretty good as far as isekei LNs I have read. It actually isn't that bad as I made it seem (until vol 8) and you get most of the things the anime left out and also able to get a better perspective on Subaru's character.

LNs 1-7
mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA

most translations can be found here, its a little hard to use
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic

If you want to jump to where the anime left off, start with Arc 4. I strongly advise you to start with user's interlude (the part you start with) because his doesn't skip a chapter like Translation Chicken. Translation Chicken's translations are higher quality and more polished than user's but he hasn't finished Arc 4 like user has. Start with user's interlude, then switch to Translation Chicken or just keep with user's like I do. Also user's translation gets way better the farther into the Arc because I guess they were learning as they went.

user's Arc 4 is 1600 pages and 660000 words.

Fuck translation chicken, fucking reddior translators skipped the Natsuki Rem chapter too. The first Natsuki Rem chapter is not apart of the extra What IF chapters. It’s meant to be read with the main “timeline”, that’s why it’s in the LN and on the WN page it doesn’t say “Re:Zero EX” like the other What IFs.

Attached: 11928222-E8CE-4DB4-A5C1-C57E9F6EA427.jpg (500x1100, 264K)

Memory Snow subs when?

How do we still not have this subbed

No raws.

EMILIA-SAMA PLEASE KISS SUBARU

Attached: C27ACCC8-6764-4A11-97CD-4B5884FD1FE8.jpg (1110x1553, 164K)

Can you take this stupid meme back to Yea Forums? It’s not even applicable to Rem as she wants to monopolize Subaru

this is funny

Should I expand this into a larger copypasta + info graphic?

perhaps explain what the "Re Zero Ex" LN are.

The EX moveset for Rem and Mitsubishi

Die if you are catfag