>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>monster attacks him
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>sister sleeps
>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>sensei is proud of him
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why is this nigga always crying?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.22_[2019.05.15_02.13.30].png (1280x720, 1024K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/help-and-information
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crying helps a lot when facing frequent stressful or emotionally intense situations it's not necessarily because you're sad

Why don't YOU fucking cry? Is it because dad called you a faggot and hit you with the belt?

What's the best samuraishit?

While the constant crying is rather annoying it's the cg that doesn't blend in at all which has made me drop this show.

>fictional character cries
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why is mc crying

It like he a child and a human being that have emotion or something? No, every male character have to be an emotionless robot that not allow to cry even if most of his family just being killed, his only remaining family turned into a monster or when his father- figure praised him.

crying is cringe

he doesn't stop crying even when he gets super ass pull powerful

crying is a means of ending a stress cycle. it calms you down and lets you think clearly once you're done rather than bottling it up and continuing to be overly emotional

So he not allowed to show joy when his hard work pay off then?

Emotionless android are cringe

NPC posts

So iss asspull just a catchall term on Yea Forums to describe anything retards don't like?

literal teenager with PTSD his entire family was killed.

Because it makes basedboys and incel both gets mad because they can self insert in a chad person.
They makes them think that even in fiction they can be a chad, and is hilarious to watch their chimp out.

Imagine being this much of a fag.

>hating Tanjirou for not being a Gary Stu edgelord
>being a filthy secondary

Attached: AE67AEBE-A42F-4438-92CD-DB3A74F57262.jpg (234x276, 91K)

It's a Deku-clone basically.

I'll blend your face in

The only difference is that Tanjirou is likeable.

>unironically posting NPC shit
Yikes

Attached: Cringe.jpg (500x488, 60K)

so the femboys watching this show can relate.

Yea, crying because your entire family was unexpectedly and brutally murdered and you saw their mangled bodies?! What a fag, amirite?!

Are you an actual sociopath, OP?

I get that MCs that cry at everything can be a bit annoying, largely because it can be used as a cheap trick to try and make a scene seem more emotional than it is, or to try and make a scene hit harder when it otherwise wouldn't, but that really isn't the case in this situation. Would you rather have a robotic emotionless nothing, sauske-esque edgelord, or too-cool-for-school douche, then i think you have bad taste. Yes it's better to have more complex characters that break those molds, but personally, i'll take a crybaby over an expressionless robot any day.

Imagine not liking this piece of heaven,what a sad life

Imagine having standards so low that this kind of thing is acceptable.

hyouge mono if youre' an Yea Forumsesthete

and mans up

For easier self-insert by the viewer.

autismspeaks.org/help-and-information