Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter 9 discussion thread. Corresponds to the start of the anime episode 7 for anybody following along.
TOC is out, so spoilers will be following soon-ish.

Attached: 1.png (1090x1600, 2.91M)

Attached: 2-3.png (2132x1600, 2.68M)

Attached: 4-5.png (2132x1600, 3.25M)

Attached: 6-7.png (2132x1600, 3.49M)

Attached: 8-9.png (2132x1600, 2.89M)

Attached: 10-11.png (2132x1600, 3.21M)

Attached: 12-13.png (2132x1600, 2.93M)

Attached: 14-15.png (2132x1600, 3.24M)

Attached: 16-17.png (2132x1600, 2.72M)

Attached: 18-19.png (2132x1600, 3.35M)

Attached: 20-21.png (2132x1600, 2.75M)

End of dump

Attached: Extra 1.png (2132x1600, 1.12M)

List of people who are definitely not the traitor:
>Deku
>Bakugo
>Iida
>Ibara
>All Might

>Ibara isn't the traitor
Don't tell me you actually fell for that 'Good Christian girl' act?

Attached: IbarasShoes.jpg (300x510, 22K)

I like early artstyle so much more. It looks so clean, and the shadows on characters were still there
Anyway, thanks for keeping these threads at least somewhat organized

Like fire
Hellfire
This fire in my skin
This burning
Desire
Is turning me to sin

Well? Are you, herofags?

Attached: 15F6DCE2-A8D8-4381-A079-68BD994C98B0.jpg (1242x932, 708K)

>Kneehigh fuck-me boots
>No bra
God bless Hori and his designs

Attached: HNNNGGGGG.jpg (692x1090, 128K)

Fuck off normalfag, we don't care about what your jewtube influencer says

I still don't get it, so he became such a dick because everyone sucked his as a child? deku sucked him off too so why does Bakugou always feel beneath him?

Are we getting spoilers early?

why would we?

Ochaco could have gotten Bakugo from behind right here, cancelled his gravity, and messed him up. But I'll cut her slack because she's inexperienced and taken by surprise.

Visually, Bakugo's bracers look good. But they'd be a real pain in real life.

Actually, setting off a direct charge in an enclosed space could be no end fatal in real life, even without a hit. But these kids have more than human capacities.

Why are we suddenly posting the manga from beginning?

A guy clearly lacks attention and has decided to make this a tradition.

Because we value the importance of not spoonfeeding newfags who won't lurk for an answer that's been anwered multiple times and capped.

apparently people who read this series have a lot of memory problems

Traitor

Kaminari

Probably everyone in class 1-A and Aizawa
The Principal

Retard

>No bra
The Lord is all the support she needs. And we're not talking AfO.

(She and Giga should meet and discuss worship.)

Which one's your favourite Smash?

Attached: smash.jpg (2530x3839, 3.03M)

Thank you once again for your efforts, righteous user.

I want to smash Oklahoma

Attached: Oklahoma.png (977x1022, 765K)

hnnnng

Attached: 1551136534264.png (375x375, 24K)

US.

Because Midoriya, while he admires and respects Bakugo, still stands up to him and tries to help and even outdo him. To someone with Bakugo's ego AND inner insecurities those are toxic. And intimidating. And the use of moral authority, doing and insisting others do what society says is right even when it goes against what Bakugo wants to do, is probably the most galling of all.

United States of SMASH, of course.

>Deku sells his body to cakes in order to buy his obscene amounts of merch

Attached: 1557651410144.jpg (762x2048, 352K)

Deku Virginia Smashing Ochaco's pussy

Thanks op you are a blessing.

Attached: Ibara_praying.png (504x414, 210K)

Black Clover

>No bra
>Winter uniform, exposed to cold weather
>Only clothing is sheets
Is there a single person in the entire first year that hasn't seen Ibara's nipples?

Attached: vPAvtn2.jpg (250x238, 10K)

Detroit smash is like the kamehameha of bnha universe. The most impressive was US of Smash tho

St. Louis Smash

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that tetsutetsu is cute

Attached: tetsu name.png (270x838, 236K)

Attached: 1541049126016.png (1280x609, 574K)

I'm so glad Hori decided to take down Todo a peg and by giving an underused character an awesome moment too

Sad that the rest of the arc wasnt nearly as good

if only a certain other overhyped character had been taken down a peg too
but as we all know, that's not allowed to happen

Attached: truly a worthy rival.png (371x244, 66K)

>Tfw we never got a panel of Setsuna straddling a furious Bakugo and having her hands walk along his chest
Tragic

Attached: Setsuna3.jpg (695x480, 82K)

read vigilantes thank

Attached: 53-18.png (1240x925, 1009K)

If Chris dies that building isn't gonna be the only one exploding

Attached: UOGHGH.jpg (480x573, 21K)

The righteous and pure of heart shall not fall into such snares of temptation, I'm sure she would say. For all the rest, there's flesh colored Band-aides...

(Speaking of clothes, I want to see Kinoko and Ibara and Pony walk down the street together in civies. Class 1-B girls have interesting senses of style.)

it's well known that ibara's body is lewd and she turns to god to help combat the sinful desires burning within her. this is why her hero costume is a simple sheet, so as to touch her skin as little as possible while still covering her up

Attached: 1542476254330.jpg (657x1080, 100K)

>straight up attempted murder
how did this nigger ever make friends

I can't help but think that Toru would be the right girl for Mineta. Teach him not to be a pervert and seek the outward nudity of girls and moreover teach him about the lewdness that comes from the inside.

So do the guys. Check out this /fa/ motherfucker

Attached: togaru.jpg (764x1200, 127K)

Taken from the ToC thread
>502,271 (13 days) Heroaca 21
>497,799 (14) Heroaca 22
>424,426 (11) Heroaca 23
Apparently this is the first volume that wont reach 600k in 5 weeks, volume 21 is still the best selling volume so far

Attached: Volume 21.jpg (696x1101, 171K)

why does he look like the protag in a /ss/ doujin

didn't this volume already sell 500k last week? Sounds like fake news to me

>Apparently this is the first volume that wont reach 600k in 5 weeks
There are a bunch of volumes before this that didn't reach 600k in 5 weeks. What?

can't be /fa/ with a mug like that
fucking muties

Attached: 1529615768196.png (258x319, 111K)

>(13 days)
>(14 days)

Attached: 1467044741909.jpg (579x480, 69K)

Why don't you make comparisons to volumes that came out on the same day Mr. Jackass?

>Volume 16(11 Days)- 125,466(399,804)

Don't know if you guys saw but the push for JJK worked, it's had a massive bump in sales since the collab. Goon on Hori for helping out

Attached: void.png (1600x700, 1.01M)

I'm glad
it deserved some attention

I started reading JJK because of it, it's pretty cool

Severely underutilised character design

Attached: Ok.jpg (678x480, 53K)

is kamui just like a regular person but made of wood? is he wearing a wooden-looking mask, or is that just his face?

Attached: 1540686136251.png (499x1112, 753K)

It wasn't on him in his volume page so no, that's just a mask.

Attached: gigakickscompress.jpg (582x686, 159K)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

how do you know he's not wearing it

Attached: kamui woods.png (796x1250, 172K)

I wonder what he had to go trough

Attached: .jpg (1080x394, 82K)

maybe he's a tree born with a quirk
the bigger trees bullied him and stole his sunlight money

Samurai 8 already got them.

>MHA ever getting early spoilers

BnHA usually gets spoilers late, though I'm surprised Souma of all things has gotten them already.

the chink who leaks the ToC spoilers S8 first because he's a Nardofag

>this guy pounds gigantess pussy every night

would you a treeboy?

Attached: 1538934511478.jpg (595x842, 80K)

What is this exactly?

>6 hours
>28 posters
>83 replies
What killed the hype?

deku

I'd say the villians.

They are giving him a run for his money pulling quirks out of their asses. But even if all of them pull one out it doesn't top Deku pulling like 9.

It's a valiant user trying to stem the tide of shitty Hero Academia threads by going through the manga again to stir up discussion.

I'm glad though, I want this manga to get boring for the casualfags so they drop it like they did with bleach after the fullbringer arc or with soma after el hermano revelation.

It is sad that, in order to have discussion, you have to go back to the earliest chapters because the manga sucks so bad at the moment that nobody can take discussion seriously for more than a day.

It's more that the people in those threads just want to talk shipping and other garbage that isn't actually about the manga.

And they do it regardless of the OP in case you haven't noticed. Why?

It's beautiful how despite him not having been relevant for the last two months, you're still frantically trying to start shit about him. Deku's not just living rentfree in your head, you're literally paying him to occupy your penthouse suite

Wow, the deku self inserter got mad.

just ignore him. Imagine if you decided to die on the hill to defend the worst shonen MC. It is a sad, sad existence.

You bet. These people act like religious fanatics, characterfags are in no way different to shipperfags. They use the same tactics, and they get triggered when you insult their precious self inserters.
Disgusting and sad.

>he reads a comic with a protagonist he can't stand
Absolutely cucked, not gonna lie

Attached: 1550551569275.jpg (443x336, 36K)

School is over for today it seems.

Attached: dekuhater.png (1942x1440, 208K)

THERE IS UNREST IN THE FOREST

>if you don't like the cuck you must be the cuck

Attached: 1554711570301.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

Such a sad bunch

>shitposters
>reading the manga
pick one and only one

Attached: 1555359526578.jpg (658x929, 106K)

You know, people hated Eren from snk for years until just recently, because he changed completely. You couldn't be an Erenfag without getting 10 replies calling you a faggot for months if not years. But other characters? Yes, anons loved them.
The story isn't just about the MC, and this arc shows it. And anons will keep shitting on Deku until he becomes a good character, but that is extremely unlikely.
Anyways, getting this mad over anons disliking your self insert just shows how insecure you are.

>Krumbs self-inserters

>it's a bakufujo
annnnnd opinion discarded

>the anti-deku cuck is a krumbs poster
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: jack off.jpg (1300x1600, 201K)

Bakugo and Ochaco are also shit calm the fuck down. Its just that Deku is the textbook definition of modern cuckold.

Whatever you say krumbs self-inserter

>he uses words he don't understand
Impressive

>fags spend more time crying about deku crying than deku does crying
sad!

at least you admit crying is pathetic
these fags are not the MCs of a manga and ruining it.

This
By fags you mean deku self-inserters, right? They sure do cry a lot when anons insult him.

>Wow, All Might, how did you manage to fit that many inside at the same time?

Attached: 74674843_p4_master1200.jpg (1200x829, 857K)

>reading a ruined manga
look at this faggot

Thanks for admitting you are more pathetic than Deku. You must really fucking hate yourselves considering how much you hate Deku.

thanks for admitting Deku is pathetic.
Don't really care if you insult me. I still got you to admit Deku is pathetic and you even use him as an insult and you are on the side defending him
anything more you wanna say? I feel like you can express way better how bad Deku is. You really realize how bad he is.

>The self-inserterfag is a sperg
It's so easy to prod you into an autistic rage. Sorry I use you so often for my own entertainment but you are like a monkey at the zoo.

Hey that is fair enough. If the manga isn't entertaining and discussion isn't entertaining you have to find something somewhere.

I don't self insert as deku, why would I hate myself?

See? Too easy

I don't mind Deku, but I think there are a few characters who'd make better MCs. Toga has carried the last 4 chapters better than Deku carried any chapter since before Kamino

Attached: toga smile3.jpg (736x850, 95K)

We both get something out of this. You have fun being a epic trolle and I make my point that this fanbase and these threads are shit because the manga is so boring you rather reply to me than discuss it.

>even the shizo is now getting anti-Deku
I love it. Say some more bad things.

>You know, people hated Eren from snk for years until just recently
People still do hate Eren, the only different is that he started to appeal to redpilled posters even though his current persona is just a fucking act. Anyways current SNK threads aren't a great way to gauge how people feel about a character .

>The story isn't just about the MC, and this arc shows it.
Then explain why this arx is doing worse than the previous ones which prominently featured Deku? Maybe your opinion isn't fact and maybe you're just in the minority who thinks that way?

Attached: 1530414687839.jpg (556x509, 109K)

>Then explain why this arx is doing worse than the previous ones which prominently featured Deku?
Because people have dropped the manga after 7 quirks. I think plenty of people were just fucking done.

I'm not the schizo, she doesn't name her files

Attached: toga slash.jpg (720x1024, 57K)

But it's so easy to prod him into an autistic rage.

Attached: DbU4kvgUQAASyxI.jpg (1200x855, 90K)

Attached: 17.jpg (685x428, 62K)

>people still do hate Eren
Except he has fags now. Seriously, were you in snk threads after chapter 84? Being an erenfag was even worse than being an arminfag. That is a perfect example of how a fanbase doesn't have to suck the mc's dick to enjoy a story.
Like here.

what will be the moment where he accepts shiggy as the new lord?

Attached: 1555717081968.png (1200x1314, 1.09M)

When shiggy somehow acts like AfO
no idea what that means.

>dekufag acts like the fujos who get triggered after anons shit on their gay shit
So it is the same shit in the end. Why is defending a fictional's character honor so important to you?

when he destroys Dekai city trying to find Shiggy and the realizes he got baited

>taking the /snk/ fanbase as an example to follow
the absolute state of this nigger

>Because people have dropped the manga after 7 quirks
Cool horseshit bro
>Except he has fags now
He's always had fags.

>Being an erenfag was even worse than being an arminfag.
No its not. Virtually everyone hates Armin and fans agreed that he should have died a long time ago instead of Sasha

I agree, Deku is the only problem I have with this otherwise enjoyable story. But whenever he's the focus shit just goes downhill

It's literally the ultimate cuck, but they're here every day.

My favorite thing is when dekuhaters act like this series is a masterpiece in the deku-less chapters. You'll literally convince yourself that todoroki family drama is good writing because you're so consumed by your hatred for deku. It's pretty funny to observe desu

I find Deku spreads like an aura. I kinda hate All Might now for picking Deku. I hate Bakugo for taking Deku seriously as his rival and caring about him I hate Ochaco for having a crush on him and so on.

Basically the only good characters in this manga have to have a few degrees of separation from Deku like Endeavor and Hawks
Which is why that arc was liked.

Attached: 1547565783102.jpg (1280x704, 98K)

>tfw enjoy deku
>tfw enjoy todoroki family drama
>tfw enjoying the fuck out of my villain academia
feels good to like things

Attached: 1498907165821.gif (820x660, 1.98M)

>likes Deku
>doesn't like Todoroki family drama
Damn you have bad taste.

Based

No, you're a clear newfag that wasn't there during the serum bowl. Erenfaggotry only became acceptable after grim reminder 2.0. Don't try to change facts, faggot.

I hate the current arc and I want to see Deku again

>I like everything
>I am the equivalent to a pig who just eats everything
>shit is just as good as good stuff

but doesn't that aura spread to Shoto and Endeavor since Shoto is changing himself on behalf of Deku doing Deku things which then resulted in Endeavor acknowledging Shoto's progress?

Attached: large.png (429x480, 23K)

Anything is better than deku to be honest.

No you don't.

>but doesn't that aura spread to Shoto and Endeavor since Shoto
Endeavor not at all and Shoto hasn't really interacted with Deku in ages. He seems more in bakugo's squad as far as arcs and interactions go.
Its an aura but if you stay out of it the characters do become bearable.

>he said and read another chapter of Deku's journey to become the #1 hero

Attached: 400.png (299x270, 60K)

dunno man being pigpilled means I'm happy for a new chapter, whatever it is
when a new character shows up, I'm interested
I'm excited for cool fights and enjoy downtime too
maybe you should try it? you'd be happier

I read for other characters. Deku is just the idiot i have to put up with.

No. If you enjoy everything indiscriminately you don't enjoy the actual good stuff for its good qualities. That enjoyment trumps your shallow simple stuff.

Naw, the villains are killing the LA. And doing a darn good job of it, too.

Who do you read it for? Because for you I hope it's a character with more than 2 panels every arc now and then

Deku's best smash is his first one. Got my dick hard.

no, you're wrong
I enjoy certain arcs more than others, but I do enjoy all of it. is it really so hard to believe that someone likes something you don't?

Hear hear.

The more popular BnHA gets, the more it attracts the lunatic legion..

Funnily enough, even a character with barely any screentime is miles better than Deku.

You said you simply enjoy everything
That means you don't judge it on faults and criteria
so to you something that does everything wrong and something that does everything right just means you enjoy it equally.
That is nice. If it works for you that is fine
But I think you are really not appreciating the flawless stuff if you just like everything.

based dubs

Cool horseshit bro

You're retarded. Mangas with a small following have very inane, worthless discussions about how they'd like to fuck or get fucked by x character.

>Mangas

>Mangas with a small following have very inane, worthless discussions about how they'd like to fuck or get fucked by x character.

Attached: anon.jpg (161x126, 12K)

I love your dedication. To be this buttblasted by Deku and be so angry that you can't go a second without proclaiming your distaste for him

You're so shameless, just admit you're a newfag that picked snk recently and be done with it. Better yet, ask how erenfags were treated during the retake of shinganshina arc, which was over 3 years ago. Do your homework, you liar.

There is at least 3 people here in this thread doing that
you just think it is amazing because you pretend its one person

I love how insulting him affects you in a personal level. You're the same as miriofag and the fujos.

if you're saying that Dungeon Meshi is an exception, that's because it's popular with fa/tg/uys and not just Yea Forums

No, I'm literally talking to you, dear user. I admire you

Attached: main-qimg-9f4a67bf74a16210e335ef5dc5fc889d.jpg (448x252, 47K)

you replied to two different anons now.

Once again, cool horseshit bro. Nbody ever liked Armin and Eren had fags fuck Mikasa had fags they're a lot more silent nowadays given that her character is been regulated to being fucking nothing that even that faggot Bert is more popular than her. The only true winner in those those threads are Reiner fags.

I love how him insulting me is affecting me and how that is making you feel things, user

No, you were replying to me you idiot.
You're so deluded you can't fathom more than one person disliking your bland self insert, that is very sad.

before the dragon it used to not have as many tards tarding it up.

No, I didn't, user (in singular)

no user, he's saying that we have that here and this manga has a big following

>nobody ever liked armin
He had fags, then he took the serum and it's been downhill since then.
But you fucking retard still won't get it, Erenfags were told to fuck off if they did as much as show up. And the Marley arc was acclaimed because eren wasn't the focus for an entire year.
They fucking hated him despite being the MC.

Wow, you're officially in the same level as miriofag and the fujos.

>He had fags
When? I've never seen anyone in /snk/ say they ironically liked Armin and from the beginning people kept saying how forced he felt in. In fact he started getting hate long before the serum bullshit when Erwin starting sucking his boi pussy.

It honestly makes aiming in general much slower but with a different rear sight things would be much better

Attached: IMG_20190515_122911958.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

Bakugofags truly are a desperate bunch

What kind of quirk can we expect him to have?

Attached: 1557467335148.jpg (653x1308, 366K)

holy shit that's based

I don't think we've seen him in action enough to tell. Something cool hopefully

Attached: destro dapper.jpg (333x294, 38K)

Some form of mass mind control. Daddy was able to convince people through words but his son has to use force.

Something about turning parts of his skin black right?
Maybe they get super hard and hurt like hell and regenerate.
Something that would make an intersting fight with Shigaraki

Also for more Metal Gear Rising memes.

Attached: 1528447796572.jpg (865x760, 48K)

Pfft, newfag.
During the uprising he had unironic faggots lusting after him and his trap ways, and they thought he was smart.
Anons also praised him after his sacrifice against Bert, and were calling him a hero. During the serumbowl (I was the user who dumped that chapter while it was being released in Baidu and had to kiss the ass of that nigger yunkou to get early spoilers trough snapchat of all places before it leaked ) anons were divided, but many celebrated the fact he was alive.
After that, erwin and Bert fujos went crazy, and they haven't quieted down with "muh 3 cups" or "muh ocean" despite the fact this happened in August of 2016. But yeah, armin used to have fags you newnigger.

His quirk is "Cutting remark", After insulting someone they will suffer physical injury and intense pain depending on how much offense they took to his words.

Attached: 1557815616785.png (868x710, 531K)

>and had to kiss the ass of that nigger yunkou to get early spoilers trough snapchat of all places before it leaked
Don't skim over that
What the hell?

Do we have spoilers yet?

Attached: IMG_20190511_124518.jpg (1000x1000, 166K)

>During the uprising he had unironic faggots lusting after him and his trap ways
probably the Femdeku/R63fags desu

It's probably something to do with technology, given his position. Then again Killer Queen's quirk had nothing to do with reporting, so.

no go back to Black Clover

Toga fucking dies

>During the uprising he had unironic faggots lusting after him
Now I know you're full of shit

Nips have taste and don't like BnHA so of course not

Yonkou used to provide spoilers back when he had a tumblr account. He got the chapter before anyone, and gave small spoilers such as "wow erwin looks bad" and a picture of levi about yo inject him, so fujos went crazy and they celebrated "erwin is alive!", then, after an hour or something he updated his post and showed us that no, erwin might no he making it. At that point /snk/ was getting flooded by people who wanted to see what the fuck was happening, and we only had yonkou's faggot tidbits to guess. The negro then said he'd be uploading spoilers on snapchat, so I made and account and took a picture as soon as he uploaded something without realizing the system tells the user when a screen shot is taken, so the nigger asked me to delete it. Of course, I lied and leaked it on Yea Forums so anons didn't have to make an account themselves and fall in the hands of that disgusting attention whore.
It was amazing, I've never seen a shit fest like that. It was also ironic that, by the time chapter 85 (when they reach the basement) guts also left the boat after 7 years.
Berserk got a sticky.
We didn't.
But it was glorious anyways.
Hurrdurr go fuck yourself, when he was getting molested because he dressed as historia anons were celebrating that and calling trampin cute. They still do sometimes.

Berserk actually matters but I didn't know about that timing.

when is this fat fucking retard gonna die

>squad

killyouself you tumblr browsing fucking retard faggot. why do you even fucking come here man for fucks SAKE?

Yeah, both happened in September 2016.

>that todoroki family drama is good writing
It is good writing. Drama, hate, remorse, and an attempt by an unlikeable guy to atone for his past. And Fuyumi, too.

>nips have taste
lol

>Endeavor
>Fat

Attached: 1535810619443.jpg (1936x2812, 610K)

Well said.

I legitimately like Endeavor at least attempting to better himself, granted he will probably never make up for his past at least he is actually putting in the effort and wants to be a better person. Shame so many others don't feel the same way.

Fuyumi and Natsuo both actually act in pretty realistic ways when it comes to their past abuse as well.

Do not pick on the mentally deficient, user. It's not what a hero would do.

>I PANCH MINDLESS BAD GUY AND GIB FLOWERS! WHAT THE FUCK I'M REDEEMED NOW?!
This shit doesn't even go into their relationship.

>why do you even fucking come here man for fucks SAKE?
this place aligns the most with my hate for Deku

See I have no problem admitting that I used tumblr and reddit
But after the Pro Hero Arc tumblr and reddit were generally optimistic and happy to see Deku

This place though? This place was beyond pissed. Nothing but shitting on Deku returning and the Manga turning to shit again because Deku is back. Several days of whining after the Pro Hero arc because deku is so hated here.
That is when I knew I found my home.

Dabi is Touya

Toga gets raped by Koku

who the fuck is Koku

No, it's the other way around.

Cool horseshit bro

Attached: 1556802998095.png (318x413, 106K)

His parents probably beat him. Also his age is 29 but that's from when he started to count meaning he doesn't know exactly how old he is. I want his backstory asap

You sure seem angry, user. Are you sure you're not taking this cartoon a bit too seriously?

Attached: deku.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Bro you're not fooling anyone. You were here back then doing said shitting.

Dies fucking Toga?

Toga is Toya

Dabi gets raped by Spinner

>You sure seem angry, user.
I am happy though. No idea why you think I am angry.

Well yeah. I was in good company though. There were several people doing it. Full threads without me. The reaction after the pro hero arc felt so great.

IT'S LOVE

Attached: 1556232523331.png (234x499, 131K)

You seem to conflate your rage with being happy. Not healthy behavior user.

It's the best way to die.

It was just you

characterfags are cancer

Nah, I was there. I was happy to see Deku and I said so. Your post smells like fake news

Shiggy is Touya.

but hori already did the abusive parent thing with endeavour
and hawks was just poor as fuck
so maybe kamui was actually orphaned at a young age? and that's why he doesn't know precisely how old he is
kamui is cool guy
I want this pez dispenser

Attached: kamui pez dispenser.png (102x163, 25K)

Only Samurai 8 and Soma have spoilers

She's killed dozens hasn't she?

Attached: 1557466775501.png (925x1300, 672K)

The politics guy from the MLA

she's killed dozens in the last two chapters, let alone before now

His quirk is bad for hero fights. How do you show him fighting someone without it being super gory or really boring?

well, duh

>See I have no problem admitting that I used tumblr and reddit

This arc, yes

Before, nah she was probably in the single digits

duh, have him up against someone like amajiki who can have "limbs" cut off and be perfectly fine and not super gory
like how mustard ended up against prettymuch the only bullet immune kid

>There are rumors flying that he might just be the one who blazes the trail to the next Era
I'm actually surprised this seems to be happening. He's already placed 7th on the hero list, who knows how high he'll get in the next poll.

Based and Streampilled
How will Togafag ever recover?

Attached: 11473296.gif (500x300, 971K)

I mean there are archives. You know we can see you are lying

>It's that time of the week again.
>Shiggy is still in rampage, finds Toga and kills her.
>Then we go back to Izuku training with Bakugou.

(You)

kek, you had me for a second

>>Then we go back to Izuku training with Bakugou.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I don't believe you.

Man I wish

But then people angry that 'it just so happened that they fought the only person that could beat their quirk'. Its lose-lose.

He joins the Japanese government death squad for permanent villain termination, then pregames himself with five stacks of trigger before killing a baddie easy

yeah
he's a character that doesn't really work as a hero

Why did Hori mention that Setsuna was 'dirty' in a perverted sense if he wasn't going to have her domme Bakugo in the fight.
It would have been the fapbait that those Japs love and would have brought Bakugo down a few pegs.

If only

samefag

You can enjoy a flawed product. I assume someone likes you and look how fucked up you are

>and would have brought Bakugo down a few pegs.
you just answered your own question of why Horikoshi didn't do it.

Nope

Unlimited Blade Quirks

>I assume someone likes you and look how fucked up you are
And you think that is fine. Imagine if nobody liked me and I would have to improve. See? Even your weird insult make my argument.

Yep

why would you want to kill our only female villain

I bet he was a feral child and lived in the forest

YOU GUYS FUCKING READY????

Attached: GET_YOUR_TICKETS.jpg (3413x1920, 3.32M)

Captain Cold better not disappoint

Attached: Captain Cold.jpg (401x600, 68K)

raised by the trees while fighting wood critters trying to make nests in him

If it is Natsuo I don't see how he could possibly disappoint.
But its probably not

Team Natsuo all the way.
>Natsuo is using ice fists rather than ice spray because Dabi is resistant to cold/ice but not physical trauma

So Togafag will suffer, it's not like losing a generic yandere is that much of a loss. Hopefully that attention whore's death will free up some screen time for other members of the league.

For most of his live he didn't, they were just people who hung around him because he was strong and a spaz, the one friend no one in the group likes
until UA where he calmed down a bit he had 0 real friends

>until UA where he calmed down a bit he had 0 real friends
what about his lackeys from childhood? Longfinger and wings?

Beta orbiters.

>then we go back to Izuku training with Bakugou
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: NOGODPLEASENO,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

exactly that, lackeys

How is that different from Kirishima?
Kirishima is just as much about his strength.

>this is what Bakufujos actually believe

Kirishima risked his life to go save him.
Bakugou's lackeys fucked off the moment he got attacked by the slime villain. Kirishima actually gives a fuck about him.

>Yea Forums reactions
This place has become a literal shithole

THIS WEDNESDAY
AT THE DEIKA CITY STADIUM
FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY
IT'S TODOROKI BOOOOOOOOWWWWWLL

The difference would be that Bakugou somewhat kinda tolerates Kirishima and Kirishima genuinely seems him as a bro
the lackeys hung around him because he was a chad

>Kirishima actually gives a fuck about him.
Because Bakugo is strong.

Its not going to be Natsuo that would be too cool for this story.
Regardless, it'll work out so that Dabi's flames are stronger than the ice meaning Shoto will have to learn how to make stronger flames to beat him. This is to justify the training that Shoto is doing with Endeavor after the Inter-class fights in the present?future? of this arc.

>that Bakugou somewhat kinda tolerates Kirishima
He totally tolerated the other two. He hang around them all the time.

The difference is that Kirishima gives those shark-toothy BJs that Bakugo can't get enough of.

I fucking wish.

Then why didn't his lackeys try to save him from the slime attack? All they cared about was his strength too.

Maybe I need fujo glasses but I really don't see how Kirishima is in any way different than the other two
Their interactions are exactly the same.

Ochaco isn't strong yet Kirishima likes her and the other equally weak girls in 1-A

my body is ready

Attached: Natsuocus.jpg (3414x1920, 1.2M)

Saving him is disrespecting him
Deku tried to save him because he is heroic
Kirishima tried to save him because he is heroic
Those other cucks are just fags. But they were bakugo's friends. just not hero's

By that logic he also tolerated Deku (he might now but Bakugou absolutely hated him before)

No
The other two asked him to hang around and they hung around. Even in middle school. Deku he didn't want to hang around. Are you crazy?

Ochaco is one of the strongest characters in the class. It doesn't seem that way because the power gap between the top 4 and the rest is so large, but she is one of the best.

user
friendship is not the same as romance, shipping is shipping and most of the it never comes real, especially fujo ships
come on now

Attached: 1555990897709.jpg (800x800, 91K)

>shark-toothy bjs
That sounds both terrifying and exciting at the same time.

>Ochaco is one of the strongest characters in the class

Attached: 1493662458408.png (752x641, 73K)

So how is Kirishima in any fucking way different from the middle school friends?

she is though. She's in the top half at least

I think I could take bakugo before I could ever defeat Ochaco.

Well for one he's not a fucking coward, and Bakugou respects him for that. And two, we see Kirishima criticizing and poking fun at Bakugou all the time. His lackeys never did that out of fear.

Why would I ever want to see those annoying pieces of shit ever again? I'm hoping for Boko no Villia Academia to last forever. This arc has shown that when Hori wants to, he can have his balls drop, and with the liberation army and CRC in play there is a legitimate foundation for the series to finally bury 1-A in the past. We could have new teams in play for the other 2 factions and really get a multi-faceted conflict with no side being right, but all of them being fucking based. It's a shame Hori is too much of a pussy and too dependent on Fujo-bux to do it though.

Ok so, imagine a guy absolutely no one likes but he is popular because he plays sports very best (or have a strong quirk)
he is a dick, and other dicks follow him because dicks stick together
but let's say something bad would happen to him (like getting kidnapped or held hostage by a slime man) and those guys could risk their lives to save him, they don't, he was just some they hung around with
get it?

>the character that was beaten by Bakugou is stronger
maybe if she knew how to use her fucking quirk but right now Ochaco is a bumbling dumbass when it comes to fighting

>His lackeys never did that out of fear.
That is such a retarded assumption. You just desperately want Kirishima to be fucking special

First of all if Bakugo respected people who aren't cowards he wouldn't hate Deku so much. He literally hates him for not acting like a coward.
Bakugo never said he hates cowards.
Secondly we actually see his middle school friends challenge him and ask why he was so butthurt about Deku. Contradicting your fujo headcannon.

So Deku todoroki and Momo are his friends?
Your conflating friendship and heroism
Kamui woods is not bakugo's friend you sperg.

have you been reading the same manga as everyone else? Ochaco has trounced pretty much everyone she's fought on screen other than Bakugo and Bane, without using her quirk in a fight since the sports festival

Many other characters give Bakugou snark even though he's strong, stop seeing everything in fujo glasse

You laugh but she'd beat Sugar Man, maybe the Frog Girl (but Hori gave her the extra power of competency), Acid Girl (because her quirk is too good and she's too stupid), the French Twink, Rock Head, the Ear Goth, Momo and her Momos, Tail Guy, Invisigirl, and maybe the Tape Guy.

She couldn't beat Kirishima, Electric Guy, the Little Perv Guy, Speedy, Bakugo, Shoto, the Bird Goth, or Deku

That is my point
Nothing about Kirishima in relation to bakugo is special. He fulfills the same role Fingers and Wings fulfilled in middle school.
Which is fine. Bakugo is a sperg but he was always popular. The idea that he didn't have friends before UA just goes against the story

Ochaco would beat Kirishima. His quirk is useless against 1hko abilities, all she has to do is touch him once and he's fucked

>implying any fight pre Gunhead Martial arts counts

Deku and Todo somewhat probably, he did have to hang around with Todoroki, Camie and Inasa who probably grew closer to him aswell during the while
Deku? well, it's complicated, he might sort of respect him now, but friends?
what do you mean with Momo and Kamui? Bakugou barely interacts with these two

If he goes fully erect before she touches him I don't think there's any way that she could hurt him.
Even dropping him from a great height might not do it really.

>what do you mean with Momo and Kamui? Bakugou barely interacts with these two
But they went out to save Bakugo. You made this weird argument that that is the sign of a true friend.
Its just retarded

Have you been reading the same manga as everyone else? Ochaco constantly needs help and when she does do something she ultimately fails
granted that's probably because of the shounen jump female character curse but still

aoyama and mic are the cutest boys in bnha
change my mind

I'm not sure if human terminal velocity would create enough force to break unbreakable Kirishima, but he's not going to win either, as long as he has no way to retaliate

Mic's high-schooler 'stash is a turn-off.

>she'd beat
In other words, she hasn't, meaning your argument makes no sense, the same goes for all those claims that she could beat the people you listed
just because she can make people and objects float doesn't mean she's a powerful god

>being so threatened by shitposters that you have to announce you're having fun so everyone thinks these threads aren't pure misery
This is what land whales on the internet do

Attached: 1550872383574.jpg (586x720, 82K)

Kamui came because he's a hero, Momo came with the other 4 because she wanted to help, Iida isn't really his friend either by the way

He could chuck some rocks at her head pretty hard, it seems that going unbreakable makes him quite a bit stronger.
If not it's be a contest between if she could drop him enough times to break him, or would he be able to last long enough for her nausea to kick in.

If this is Hori secretly criticizing his readers then it's fucking cringe.
>it takes me 1 year to write a simple rescue arc because I can't take care of myself
>also I can't stop writing boring SoL arcs that go nowhere
>wait, you're not invested in the story? It's your fault
I've seen vidya publishers with more awareness

Attached: FGI.png (826x776, 34K)

Exactly.
Kirishima is a hero unlike the other two middle school friends
But as far as friends go they are all friends of bakugo. Glad we got this sorted out.

But is it, it probably isn't.

Damn, you're right, we can't say for certain that Bakugo would beat Sugar Man because they haven't fought yet. We have to ignore the differences in their power and skill because who knows, anything can happen right?

>wojak
>vidya
Holy shit please kill yourself you tourist.

If it is I like that.
I don't like authors who think everything is their fault and they have to do all the thinking for the audience

I genuinely love seeing retards be confused with stories I read and I am not because I pay attention. Usually more of a seinen thing.

>he's still trying to justify not being able to read
kind of based not gonna lie

delet this pic

Attached: D6eJVyoUYAATNMl.jpg (1196x1200, 293K)

>Bakugo never said he hates cowards
yeah, because that's a thing Hori really needs to spell out for the readers in hold ink
>he hates Deku for not being a coward
No, he hates Deku because he's weak, and Bakugou thinks he looks down on him for some reason.

Attached: based_gorillaz.png (535x249, 127K)

>because that's a thing Hori really needs to spell out for the readers in hold ink
Its not even implied

He doesn't hate cowards. He wants to be a fucking hero.

>don't like authors who think everything is their fault and they have to do all the thinking for the audience
t. Brian Michael Bendis

I don't know who that is.

>188253821
Hori Internet Defense Force

Attached: hori is retarded.jpg (706x928, 115K)

Tell me in the story where it says Bakugou doesn't hate cowards. I'll wait.

>Yea Forumsmblr defends not being able to think for yourself
you can't make this shit up

Maybe you would if you read more.

tell me where it says he hates cowards
Burden of proof lies with you.
I can show you him hating deku who is not a coward

It's in character for Bakugou to be a guiltless narcissist?

where is this from?

>think for yourself
I'm not the one deluding myself into thinking Hori knows what he's doing. Just because he followed up on a plot point from a year ago doesn't convince me he will deliver anything good.

Not sure if you've been reading but Hori is kinda shit at payoffs.

Attached: Toga_quirk.jpg (844x1004, 362K)

>deluding myself into thinking Hori knows what he's doing. Just because he followed up on a plot point from a year ago
heh

Attached: QVC.png (940x2485, 195K)

Incorrect. Those people cannot be discounted right off the bat. Ibara is a good Christan girl. Iida wants to follow in his father's footsteps. Bakugo had a chance to job the villains. Deli is the mc. All Might is the symbol of peace. The rest of 1A doesn't have these pure motives not does Aizawa or Next.

>Just because he followed up on a plot point from a year ago
wrap it up boys, we got him

BASED

What if Spinner's quirk was something outright retarded like swallowing videogame/movie discs and gaining abilities from them?

he was literally using Grand Theft Auto to steal that truck.

Based

>thinking Hori knows what he's doing. Just because he followed up on a plot point from a year ago
Fuck man I wanna frame that.

Well for one he yells at his opponents to come out and face him head on, and gets pissed when they don't. He also idolizes All Might specifically because he doesn't back down in a fight, ever. And, the only time he's seen showing respect or acknowledgment for other people is when they show their guts, especially to him. Those are not the actions of someone who likes cowards. Jesus christ I really had to spell it out for you.

Attached: 1557493581709.png (272x285, 64K)

powerful and brave
tell me your reddit account so I can give you gold

>Those are not the actions of someone who likes cowards.
That is the most retarded shit in this thread
and you are competing with the paintfag who understands nothing

Literally not proof of anything. Meanwhile deku isn't a coward bakugo hates him specifically for not hiding instead of fighting.
>Jesus christ I really had to spell it out for you.
Its your headcannon. You might as well tell me I just have to accept that Bakugo is gay but I don't see it.

>not even a trip just a name

Nice

I FUCKING WISH.

Attached: D5b3h0hXoAE6_zk.jpg (845x780, 34K)

>Meanwhile deku isn't a coward bakugo hates him specifically for not hiding instead of fighting
BECAUSE HE SEES HIM AS WEAK, NOT BECAUSE HE ISN'T A COWARD. He hates him specifically because he's SUPPOSED to be a weak extra that Bakugou can dismiss outright and look down on. But then Deku acts with bravery ANYWAY, which proves Bakugou's opinion of him WRONG. It's called having a moment of cognitive dissonance, something that causes people to feel irrational anger for the thing that challenges their strongly held beliefs, you dense motherfucker.

>He hates him specifically because he's SUPPOSED to be a weak extra that Bakugou can dismiss outright and look down on
exactly
So he doesn't hate cowards.
he hates people who don't accept their lot and move out of their position
if anything he would like cowards if they act like cowards
Exactly my fucking point.

As you said, lackeys, not friends. Besides, wings got Nomued...

same as kirishima though

>if anything he would like cowards if they act like cowards
No he fucking wouldn't you idiot. He would dismiss them and call them useless extras just like anyone else. Basically considering them as people who aren't worth his time. Therefore a strong dislike if not hatred.

No you dumb shit. He wants cowards to stay cowards. He called the people who tried to be on the same ring as him extras

>Because Bakugo is strong.
No, manly. there's a difference. Bakugo is determined, strong willed, self confidant, capable. Those are traits that Kirishima values, male OR female, and why he's friends with Bakugo, Deku, Sero, Mina, Kaminari, Shoto, and T4.

Bakugo hates people below him in power, and he hates people above him in power (except for All Might).

He hates people below him that are trying to become as good or better than him the most. I would assume he equally hates people that are above him that fall to being weaker than him (except for All Might).

>and he hates people above him in power
when was that ever shown?
> I would assume he equally hates people that are above him that fall to being weaker than him
what?

Personality wise, she IS strong. She knows what she wants - to help her parents, to help Deku, to help people in general - and will put herself at risk and sustain injury to accomplish it.

Quirk wise... you DID see what Toga did, did you not? Ochaco's power is deadly if used the wrong - or right - way.

Do you like people you don't respect? Do you bother to think of people you don't respect as friends? The answer is no you retard. That's exactly why those guys are his lackeys, not his friends. Because he doesn't respect them, and doesn't particularly care about them.

>Do you like people you don't respect?
yes. Some.

Attached: 1fd5s1df56s1.jpg (908x1300, 520K)

>That's exactly why those guys are his lackeys, not his friend
So is Kirishima as well?

Do you consider them to be friends that you share an equal relationship with? Or are you being a pedantic fuck and talking abouy literal children that you know?

He's floating in the air. Where is he going to get rocks?

Dabi is Touya, Ice Boy is Natsu

No, because the manga literally spells out that he considers Kirishima to be an equal, and respects him as a friend.

>Do you consider them to be friends that you share an equal relationship with?
No. I don't think Bakugo does that for anyone. Not for Kirishima or his previous lackeys

If you really want to go as far and say that they are lackeys then fine Kirishima is just another lackey
If you want to say Kirishima is a friend then those fucks were his friends.
Seriously he treats them the same and had the same kind of relationship with them

Pocket rocks

She has to drop him eventually. I'm willing to bet that Unbreakable mode is stronger than Kirishima being dropped at terminal velocity.

So is Bakugo simply a narcissist asshole or does he legitimately have some form of behavioral disorder?

He has an inferiority complex

>No. I don't think Bakugo does that for anyone. Not for Kirishima or his previous lackeys
Now you are just blatantly lying. The manga clearly says Bakugou respects Kirishima as an equal and a friend. It's a completely different dynamic from the way he viewed his lackeys in middle school. You've been nothing but disingenuous cunt this entire conversation, and I am done giving you (You)s.

*superiority complex, with underlying inferiority complex

>It's still going
jeez, hopefully spoiler come out tommorow

Attached: 1552455377722.jpg (240x240, 16K)

Oh thank god I am happy you stop your fujo posting
There is no indication Bakugo wasn't fine with the middle school guys and considered them his friends.
You be deluded on tumblr and circlejerk there how speshual Kirishima is to bakugo and how he never before or after had even a comparable relationship.

Inferiority Complex is pretty spot on, everyone expected to be awesome from a young age so he keeps pushing himself to meet those expectations. Also his language might be something he picked up from All Might, All Might curses in English and Bakugo probably thought that was coolest shit ever as a kid.

He's just a faggot

Attached: sleep.jpg (1067x749, 107K)

Same thing, he thinks he’s much better than others while getting really triggered by others being better than him meaning he’s actually really insecure.

In detective stories, it comes down to motives, opportunity, and means. And circumstantial evidence. Assuming the traitor was active before the USJ attack, none of the students in A-1 easily fills the role, nor do 13 or Aizawa because they got BTFO fighting the LoV. And the Principal has been shown pondering by himself about what to do regarding the possibility of a traitor. Taking these into account, I rule them all out. Instead, my suspicions point to one of the faculty...

Reminder one of his friends knew him since primary school.
Oh but the novels (not canon) say they're not friends at all despite being fucking childhood friends forever.
Fuck fujos. Fuck Anri and her cringy fanfics and fuck tumblr.

>188255494
>user is clearly shown where he is wrong every step of the way
>still maintains his incorrect stance despite it all
sasuga faggot who can't count to 10

You know that still counts as a (You)
just the pussy version.
shoo shoo fujo

Kek, you couldn't help yourself even after you said you'd stop replying, could you fujo

Why does she have to drop him? At a certain point he'll float up to where the air is too thin to breathe, and then he's finished.

t. Low iq roastie.

If Bakugo and kirishima were friends for real Bakugo would tell him about OFA. But alas, there's still unfamiliarity among the two.

You can't just go dropping corpses on random places in China, user.

Well considering opportunity it can't be lunch rush because he would have poisoned Deku. Nezu at least, can be ruled out.

BNHA should have more wholesome teen romance

t. seething

it should also have wholesome age gap romance between a teen and older man

Attached: togatwice18.png (790x1160, 642K)

That's the best response you could come up with?

Attached: 1554148882744.png (417x480, 326K)

yes you are.

Spoilers better be up when I am.

Attached: 80.jpg (255x220, 30K)

Between a loli and a young man, too.

Eventually

Attached: archvermin dekuocha progression compiled.png (2394x1417, 1.44M)

>projecting

What else is there to say? You're wrong, you're mad about being proven wrong, and instead of instead of owning up and admitting to it, you've chosen instead to be a buttmad faggot.

Man these threads really only agree when it comes to BTFOing fujos.

Attached: Izuocha's_kids.jpg (780x767, 112K)

You haven't proven shit. But you know what I can prove? Your word means nothing. Because
>and I am done giving you (You)s.

actually cute. I love how that artists draws ochaco

The best part about this post is I'm not even that same guy
We're hitting projection levels that should even be possible

>you haven't proven shit
go back and reread the thread brainlet

>Getting OFA dicked
Must be painful

Attached: 1557449819068.jpg (1200x1182, 175K)

Fujos need to kill themselves pronto

Kinda weird you think anyone hasn't lost all respect for you when you couldn't even stop replying after making a big deal out of it.
kill yourself fujo. You are not wanted here.

they haven't btfo out of anything, they're just being sore losers

You are the fujo, huh?

Today I will remind them

High IQ post

Attached: 1552423472292.png (1386x2490, 3.39M)

If Dabi isn’t confirmed Touya this week I’m going to commit crimes

>Audrey and kiriaura are here
Go masturbate over your noncanon novels you roasties

Tripfag release me from sin

being a faggot isn't a crime in any country where you can post on Yea Forums

Because they are delusional. I can believe that Bakugo and Kirishima sees each other as friends, but not as equals.
Bakugo knows and acts like he’s better than Kirishima and Kirishima knows and acts like Bakugo is better than him. Even after Kamino Bakugo focuses on himself and doesn’t want people tagging along for the Licence exam because he views them as nuisances and during Joint Training he doesn’t give a shit about how Kirishima does. Kirishima follows Bakugo like a beta orbiter during the exam and praises him during Joint Training.
It’s not equal at all and only fujos delude themselves to believe so.

>Today I will remind them
Ah yes that was great. I loved how some of them doubled down that it doesn't have to be Sero just because he is on the cover.

So somehow he is ok with kirishima being his equal but nobody else can....fuck Hori and his gay shit.

Manga? Detroit.
Anime? United States.

Blessed quads of btfoing fujos.
Also funny enough the argument was mostly around the guys before UA. But to fujos they can't be friends because that wouldn't make Kirishima super special and would ruin all their ship energy.

Fuck off Satan. Word of God clearly states that they consider eachother to be equals and you can't do a goddamn thing about it.

Attached: Equal_Friends.jpg (197x188, 26K)

Who the fuck you think you're fooling you falselagging fujoshit?

He admires ochako :^)

>Word of God
Word of Deku, Bakugo’s biggest beta orbiter. Truly a subjective man who is always correct and interpreted Bakugo’s feelings so well Bakugo got triggered by having Deku following him around. Sasuga fujo proving herself delusional again.

archvermin's faces are great

Yeah the face is great. Wasn't just talking about the face.

>Also funny enough the argument was mostly around the guys before UA.
You're a lying sack of shit. Nobody brought Kirishima up until these guys decided to stir shit.

Thanks. Now give me spoilers

user you're too high IQ for these fujoroasties

>Deku is the story's narrator and Hori by proxy
>Word of God isn't Word of God because I don't like it
cri moar

The fact deku is the narrator makes the story subjective you retarded fujocunt

>those posts
>stirring shit
Seems like you just need to stop getting so defensive over your husbandos and your fujoship, dumb fujo.

>Deku was literally proven right in his assumptions moments later by Bakugou
>delusional

Kek, Deku couldn’t even see Bakugo’s flaming big inferiority complex. You only take his word for it and ignore how Deku doesn’t understand Bakugo or how Bakugo and Kirishima act around each other because it doesn’t fit your headcanon.

Its not gay if there's a genderbending quirk like Tiger used.

>narrators can't be unreliable
get a load of this culturelet

Kirishima isn't special, he's as much as a friend as the ones Bakugo had during middle school.

They only care about word of god if they can cherry pick it to support their headcanon. The fujos will happily take LNs and other noncanon shit as evidence for their fujo delusions.

>he's as much as a friend as the ones Bakugo had during middle school.
Or Kaminari or Sero.

>kirishima thinks about his friends to go harder
>kirishima thinks about Mina to go ever harder
What did Hori mean by this?

They're not unreliable if they proven right by the other characters dumbass, i.e. the rescue plan working and Bakugou taking his hand. Hori himself named the fucking chapter after that moment to underline those actions as a symbolic gesture of them now being equal friends.

>gets hard by reminiscing about girls thinking he's not a man

Indeed.
I'll never forget how they said "o-only kirishima says oi! Bakugo!" or "cope, we've got a pander" just for sero to be revealed. So fucking hilarious.

>kirishima is so special so of course we recognize him
>oh wait its sero
Best moment.

It is truly amazing how they still somehow have the nerve to shitpost about their gay delusions after that spectacle. Guess the novels light up the fire, which is to be expected since these idiots are too dense to understand they're not canon.

I don't even understand it. Would it really ruin everything for them if these lackeys were his friends. If Kirishima isn't his first friend and if kirishima now is not his only friend at UA
Straight shippers aren't this autistic about their relationship being some super special snowflake relationship

>Straight shippers aren't this autistic about their relationship being some super special snowflake relationship
user...

Fujos are like that, friendship is a very foreign concept for them.
I think they're so jumpy and aggressively protective of their delusions because they know they will never be a thing. I think this is how they cope.

Imagine if the first canon gay ship in WSJ isn't Kiribaku, but Bakusero.

At least I haven't seen it
I have never seen straight shippers argue that Ochaco is Deku's only friend and he doesn't consider Froppy a friend

not him but name literally one time (other than Miriofag) where a straight ship gets pushed to the same delusional level as every fujo pushes their ship

the first canon gay ship in WSJ will be GonxKillua :^)

Even someone as autistic as miriofag says that eri likes both, mirio and deku. Fujos are in another level.

It's because they're from websites where being a super special snowflake is super fucking important to these trannies.
And I can only imagine posts like are from the aforementioned trannies who have never met people who are capable of shipping fictionally characters normally.

God I pray to heaven that Hori soon reveal that AM has a secret wife or he has been thirsty to bone Nana all this time. Make the fujoshits leave him alone.

>other than Miriofag
why doesn't he count?
He always tries to downplay that Eri also cares about Deku and that Deku takes care of her and he is so threatened by it that he cuts Deku out of pictures of them three.
That is just as deluded as these fujos.

No, he even said that eri could either fall for Mirio or Deku.
Fujos are afraid to admit kirishima isn't special.

>why doesn't he count?
well, Miriofag is a mentally ill shiposter, so I'd concede that fujos are also mentally ill shitposters

>No, he even said that eri could either fall for Mirio or Deku.
That's deluded, Eri won't fall for neither.

Its deluded but it is one step above fujos
He is shit. Fujos are worse. That doesn't make him any less shit and you should still always tell him to get the fuck out but in the grand scheme of things fujos still are worse.

spoilers when

Why not?

Where's spoiler user

It should be obvious.

>gets saved by two strong young men that changed her life forever
?

>>gets saved by two strong young men that changed her life forever
Uh huh.

Attached: 1547633277581.jpg (1600x900, 103K)

Mutant Alliance when?

Attached: shoji colors.jpg (385x512, 47K)

?

>there's a chink out there with access to the ToC and a bunch of spoilers
>only leaks S8, ToC hours later, and decides to be generous and give a single image for somafags
>no leaks for anyone else for a whole day at least even though he has them because its ebin

I love miriofag because he speaks the TRUTH

Attached: post_file (8).png (750x750, 839K)

>what I do to get pussy

jesus fucking christ my eyes

He's probably the one who talked her into into. She too hot for him.

Attached: post_file (8).jpg (111x123, 4K)

snif snif do I smell seething ?

Attached: 86.jpg (1536x2048, 237K)

post THAT image

Attached: eaa08f7a489ee1bfa3071c1de8b49ef971328073_502900_937_1300.png (282x322, 85K)

already posted

Attached: 1529162019270.jpg (640x800, 369K)

Attached: Capture2.jpg (1250x457, 204K)

Attached: femKirishima is disgusting poopoo every and any time.jpg (881x1386, 235K)

Attached: shoto gayoroki.jpg (1920x1080, 624K)

healthy

Attached: 1499284015111.png (684x988, 658K)

Attached: wide.jpg (2000x4013, 1.73M)

Attached: 16.jpg (440x768, 36K)

Attached: 20190509_170853.jpg (771x604, 377K)

>all characters are over 18
Coward

Attached: 1553862807238.png (422x470, 96K)

BLACKED

Goddamn. That is some degenerate shit.
saved

Attached: Stop_that.jpg (812x730, 160K)

>It's that time of the week again.
>Dabi is Touya
>Flashback to him talking to Natuso as kids
>Captain Cold can only create ice on his body
>Dabi blows his hood off
>it’s Natsuo

Damn it

You know it's really tempting to do something like this.

If in the BnhA world there are all sorts of quirks, what kinds of quirks would grant you a career in porn?
>Body part enlargement
>Tentacles
>Ultra cum production
>High flexibility
>Disease immunity
>Anything with high stamina/high speed
>Hardening
>Brainwash

Attached: 1548481619963.jpg (300x450, 24K)

Do it

Attached: 5ca.jpg (570x558, 260K)

You have the power. But remember if you abuse it too much you ironically lose it.

Phasing would make for some hilarious shit. Also glory holes, without the hole.
And womb penetration with no foreplay.

Next thread maybe, but you guys should go along with it.

I do remember that one shadowcat gif with the reverse BJ

>KIYfES
>KIYES
>YIKES

keep it believable and don't overreach
like is way too far

Dont do it user, you'll lose all credibility

Body part displacement, or something similar to Tokage's quirk: one guy fucks her mouth, another fucks her throat into her mouth, another fucks her throat that is still attached to the body, another fucks her pussy and another porn actress is stuffing her limbs into her ass in the background.

And we just got the ToC, nice.

But imagine if I say it and it's actually revealed this chapter.

>shit thread for a shit shounen
No thread for hiatus shonen

I want to believe so bad

Attached: 1557546431950.png (700x611, 296K)

Oh, I like this! I REALLY like this!

true patrician

Dabis face when he realised too late that the one he just incinerated was his brother

Attached: Ivan_the_Terrible_Repin_painting.jpg (1200x877, 336K)

Archvermin does some good stuff

Attached: dekuochacomic1.jpg (850x3808, 628K)