Ai generated anime plot

>go to talk to transformer
>insert a line "The anime revolves around" or something like that
>post results
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6M-rqdIYS0

Attached: ai generated anime plot.png (565x387, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talktotransformer.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The anime revolves around a family who lives in a large forest. In the morning, the family hears about a demon that attacked and killed their loved one, who has now been reincarnated into himself. In the evening the demon begins to roam around, attacking anyone who gets near them. At night the demons hide behind the earth's surface, attacking any person coming after them. Although the family is always cautious against this strange phenomenon, there are times when the family has to use a spell to defend against them. When the demon becomes angry, all of the creatures who attack him vanish and his body will be transformed into a gigantic snake called a Devil. The next day, the devil comes to find his family on a strange mission. The family tries to protect each other and protect each other until the end. Written by [email protected]

The anime revolves around Yuusha (Yun-Sung Ah) who gets a chance to prove his worth by participating in the Summer Olympics. However due to his talent, the Summer Games goes as planned and he is declared the strongest in Japan. Yuna, having been in close combat with him at the Olympic, uses her magic to boost the strength of the male idol group by making him stronger through sweat. After he falls down from the medal stand, the other girls feel he really doesn't give a fuck and start laughing at him.

His true identity is that of the female lead in the popular idol show One Piece. This shows that the girls really respect and care about their idol due to his personality. The relationship between him and Yuna shows how she is the type to be very protective of him.

One Piece is based off the manga "Dragon Ball Z" in which an adult human named Goku fights against an evil dragon.

Voice Actors Hasegawa, Seiichi Japanese

See More 9 Surprising Anime Character Designs For Kids That Look Good In College The kids are at college... Now they're ready

>Isekai

The main character of the anime is Kyoko. She is a very ordinary person from a middle school class from the village where most of the girls come from. Due to the intense environment, she has very low intelligence and is considered dull. However, when her parents are killed by wolves, she manages to start to recover from her wounds. However when her sister gets injured from a similar incident of wolves, her sanity has deteriorated and she begins to act extremely violent. Kyoko tries to calm down her sister, but she still refuses to accept her own feelings of hopelessness and is always getting more violent.

The anime revolves around the protagonist, Akira Toriyama as he embarks on his journey to become a manga artist. From the start the protagonist has only one thing on his mind… to become a superhero. In order to reach that goal he must meet some of the toughest challenge he has ever faced: the Super Human Race. A battle with those beasts is all that stands between the hero and his goal. The struggle of finding out what kind of man he really is and why he wishes only to become a superhero!

Characters: NERO KAGURA, GORUS, UNA SAKURA, CHIKARA, NARUTO, ERIKA, YOSHIDA

Themes: Human versus Super Human, Hero vs. Villain, Self versus World?

Art: MACHENDAZ, HANAO HOSHINO, KOROONA

Animation: SETA SHIMOYAMA, HIROSHI SHIKO, MAMI ARAI, Yuzo INHUE, CHIYODORA

Character design: KATSUMOTO Fumiko,

Attached: Anime was a mistake.png (580x360, 49K)

Attached: Boy gets Yuried.jpg (668x539, 106K)

Attached: Seems Legit.jpg (662x522, 98K)

Attached: Immortal.jpg (783x406, 41K)

Attached: 82345875423724634571.jpg (689x470, 38K)

Its only a matter of time until this AI can write better isekai stories

>I'd actually watch this and I'm actually interested to hear ai-kun's character design ideas

Attached: 1497882776229.jpg (538x538, 28K)

Some are already legit.

can you please keep putting the url in the OP so my filter catches it thanks

Did not disappoint. Following the adventures of the mecha zombie manwhore seems pretty fun.

Attached: download.png (700x530, 94K)

An ordinary japanese high-school student (Otaomi), whose parents are dead and her sister is married off into prostitution due to her parents' deaths, lives with her best friends (Kiyomaru, Chisa, and Ryuuji), all of whom are both attractive and intelligent. During their summer vacation, they go to a tropical park to celebrate their highschool graduation. However, one of their fellow students, a teenage girl who happens to be a stripper, decides to play with their camera, and accidentally takes their pictures, causing a scandal in the school district. Upon their expulsion, her parents attempt to have her arrested for committing lewd behavior in class...

Here is a pretty good one which is not isekai. The only question is how the hell her dead parents can attempt to get her arrested if they are dead already.

Shiori is not a boy's name.

>The anime revolves around two boys named Yuzuki Ushio and Yuzuki Kanade, who spend their days as the housewives of both of their families. In a world where they are separated, the boys must deal with problems related to their families: growing up, marriage, and their family relationships. A mysterious force that causes all of this makes for the most difficult life of both of these boys. The anime was broadcast in 3 different periods (2007, 2008, and 2010). The anime was released under 3 different television network (KBS, MBS, and Myl) from 2007 through 2010. The series consisted of 3 parts. Episode 2 is the first episode of the second season, whereas episodes three through ten were released on Myl in 2010.The manga itself is considered to be the second best of the 'Nico Hatori' series. Manga artist Kiyotaka Murata had created and illustrated the first seven volumes of the OVA series in the 'Nico Hatori' series from 2006 through 2008. His last five chapters of 'Nico Hatori' were released with the OVA series. After

>boys
>housewives
Did... did the neural network knows that I'm a tranny?

I dunno why it makes these.

Attached: this film is about.png (595x131, 10K)

That got pretty heated.

Attached: ihbibhhyu.png (557x296, 61K)

>improv to orgasm
Best sexual advice I have ever heard.

JESUS CHRIST

woah...

I cannot say that I'm disappointed with the results.

Attached: anime was a mistake.png (569x477, 21K)

Hahahaha

Attached: Shinji Rei.png (558x498, 50K)

Well?

Attached: witches.png (708x240, 17K)

The anime revolves around two children that were kidnapped from their parents and raised in a "Himeji Village" because of an unexplained curse from their family. When they return they find themselves in a world where everything is a joke.

I've seen worse.

>This will never be real.
>Feelsbad.png

Attached: AOTY.png (693x667, 186K)

I entered "He grabbed her tits and she moaned out in"
And it wrote some lewd

He grabbed her tits and she moaned out in deep pleasure. She could hear her tits moving against the back of his fingers as she pulled him closer…
She finally came too, her arms coming apart while she pulled her hair back. He pulled her off of him and he was already in her panties. His cock shot a little white load inside her pussy in just five minutes and then he was hard for her. His ass bounced against her thighs before he fucked her. With a loud groan he slid into her, her ass still wet as he fucked her ass.
She moaned. He had come so deep. Her ass was still aching. He was fucked pretty good. He pulled out with a loud groan and she gasped in pleasure.
He was not done yet. He pulled out, and she gasped for air. She turned around to look at him, her tits bouncing. She wanted to take another shot so bad.
She got up and turned back around to face him, then, she did that and again. He fucked her tits a few more times

Attached: 1531378436964.jpg (511x560, 29K)

>He was fucked pretty good

Attached: marie_think.png (1280x1279, 249K)

The bot is pretty good at writing mystery/thriller stories.

Attached: 1537008931315.png (642x448, 61K)

talktotransformer.com

>This anime revolves around a young teenage boy named Asato. One of Asato's good friends suddenly dies of heart attack, and the everyone else act like he never existed. He continues to keep up with his memories of the boy on his own, and has even become friends with the boy's closest friend, an unnamed girl. At that time he knew something was off, but not sure what. In the next episode of the series, he tries to meet up withthe girl again, only to discover that she too has died. What he discovers is that she is still with him. And her only thing is to continue keeping up her memory. What's more, this girl also claims she has never met another boy, and therefore is not his memory of his past life. It's unclear what he is supposed to do, but after that, the series becomes extremely dark...

This makes no sense.

10 % story, 90 % advertising said story

Attached: story.png (571x395, 54K)

>The anime revolves around a group of teenagers that have decided to travel to a distant land to escape boredom and become pilots for airship technology. Their mission is to save a country from a vicious war.

>These teenagers were given a gift by the gods. As time goes on, they try to gather more skills and improve their skills which includes flying, magic and stealth. They eventually become the Flying Ace Academy, a school with a special school program where their classmates hone their skills.

>The manga adaptation was revealed last month during the official website update and will also include character designs by Yoko Shimomura of Bakemonogatari, Kanna and Yuko Yamagishi (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ).

>Shukan Bunshun has published both the book and the manga, and published the ninth compiled novel in 2012.

>The original website for the live-action adaptation of the manga and the anime series received 3.65 million views before the magazine ended on Dec. 22. Both of the first volume's chapters had 1.73 million views.

Okay.

The anime revolves around the protagonist, Hinata Takizawa of Aichi, who becomes obsessed with her mother's manga and eventually develops a crush on a member that resembles her. Takizawa will be the central character of this work. The manga, which was originally released in 1988, has been adapted into two anime film adaptations and also sold over one billion copies and topped 500k views on its first day on release.

The greatest anime ever made revolves around two girls, with a theme of love on each side. There was never a scene that would make an audience more excited than an argument between them following an episode of one of the main characters. Each girl has its own unique personality, but if you could look into one's eyes and see the same emotion that they display, you would understand that love is real. The girls are all girls that are very realistic and have great personalities. So naturally I wanted to include some of them in my anime. That way I hope that they will be loved by everyone, especially kids. I believe that they will be fun to watch and if you like your characters to be realistic, like in my shows, you'll end up enjoying them too.

Based AI knows that yuri is the purest form of love(Ai)

What the fuck

I can't believe nothing did this yet.

Attached: download (1).png (700x554, 69K)

I'm sure some artists could draw this into a manga.

JIBUN WOO-POO

Attached: jibun woo.png (368x1592, 44K)

The manga revolves around ichigane, an unnamed girl that has a special ability to see the future as a girl through some sort of strange phenomenon known as a spirit sword. She has become the chosen daughter of Shingo, whom she meets at school and has a crush on.

In Volume 11, Chiyoko-sensei (Nanashi) reveals that the novel is about the story of another high school student named Takuya. Although not entirely correct, the novel is a love story for Sion and Chiyoko with various sexual references to both girls.

Takuya goes through a variety of forms of mental illness and ends up meeting ichigane at school after finding out the girls are dating. The novel focuses somewhat on the relationship between the two girls and its aftermath, and how Takuya's situation changed over time. The story is filled with character interactions, including flashbacks to the two girls meeting as boys as they grow closer. The novel is a very romantic and optimistic tale that explores the relationships between two people who were so different before.

The novel tells its story with a somewhat realistic outlook

Attached: short anime summary_76.png (1280x294, 57K)

Attached: index.png (1050x783, 85K)

Sounds like it could have some fun antics

Attached: she could have been a mother to him.png (574x341, 56K)

Sure sounds cute and fluffy.

Attached: cute fluffy skeleton.png (553x179, 26K)

Attached: ArakiManga.png (557x420, 52K)

Attached: index.png (1050x315, 26K)

This is a great cold open.

Attached: download (4).png (700x986, 99K)

Attached: Transformer.png (700x530, 65K)

>The story follows Futato Iguseu, an ordinary high school student who lives for the Action RPG games. One day Futaro finds a strange game in the game store and takes it home with him. When he tries to activate the game, a mysterious force sucks him inside the game. There he meets named Haruka— a girl who is bound within the game, and knows many dark secrets about it. They become an unlikely pair and become closer than they could have imagined.

>Futaro must defeat the mastermind behind this and stop him from trapping more people inside the game... but he'd have to face the fact that the mastermind is actually Haruka's "father".

Wow.

This caught me by surprise.

Attached: Nigga I Ain't Clicking That Shit.png (700x1082, 78K)

>The anime revolves around a series of "triplets" involving two members of the White Fang - one as a boy and one as a girl. The four "triples" of the White Fang, are:

White Fang leader Xiao Shen - a skilled warrior capable of carrying out both attacks with ease. Due to his father's death he has been training to become stronger since his childhood. White Fang boss Shiho - a fearless leader responsible for organizing his troops into groups, which is why he is willing to do anything in order to keep the rebellion going.

sounds like trash

Still better than Fairy gone.

Attached: boobs.png (592x444, 65K)

Attached: Tell Me More Alex.png (700x602, 82K)

Post-Third Impact I guess

Attached: 20190515_132145.jpg (720x1320, 334K)

I don't like the direction the gamera series is currently heading.

This is fun!

Attached: 5749idtirid.png (720x1382, 59K)

Attached: medival fantasy anime.png (720x1601, 91K)

LOL Incest fail

Attached: kill.png (515x382, 32K)

Attached: rape.png (523x386, 39K)

What the actual fuck.
I can fap to this

Attached: 1540489050204.jpg (1080x1080, 747K)

Bot generated erotica is the future

Attached: 20190515_153517.jpg (1440x2038, 870K)

>if you don't remember, he's the main character
damn that's a snarky ai

The anime revolves around big titties, some really big titties! All of which were brought to life after they got destroyed in a fight, and then the girl who got destroyed gets them back! The battle itself is pretty intense.

The first episode was released on September 7th, 2016 on Japanese TV station BABYMETAL for 3,000 yen.

It is not really hard to imagine it's anime series. But, it is so hard to imagine what sort of things would happen after the fights in it were all over. The girls would have been all over each other, and I would be so sick of it that I'd be worried about it eating into my life.

If this show becomes a full manga series by itself, then it is quite literally like being in a nightmare right now! I could just start crying, or just cry all over my pillow with no place to sleep at night!