Nanatsu no Taizai

A WILD ROCK APPEARS

Attached: 17.png (1785x1300, 1M)

Attached: 15.png (230x208, 10K)

Picked the fuck back up.

Do you reckon we'll get another entire arc ?

That madman.

Absolute master piece

Everything is fine, make Ban drink the immortal water again, use his power on elizabeth and bring he rback from the dead like he did with his GF.

>it turns out Diane is actually a traitor

At least 3 volumes worth of chapters.

Was this still part of the curse or just a random accident?

I'm still in disbelief

Attached: 1555587995604.png (533x264, 74K)

We've got a whole crew of busted characters that can move and react faster than what the eye can percieve so probably some curse shanenigans

This doesn't have any weight in a world where nobody ever stays dead...

But she will reincarnate using her curse anyway. Meliodas fucked up with dispel

>nobody ever stays dead
She won't stay dead, but literally 10 characters died last arc.

Reaction time is always an inconsistent bitch any manga or comics in general, that is.

Meliodas just destroyed the reincarnation part, the part that causes her to die was still there so she is dead without coming back.Next arc is them going to the goddess realm.

Attached: NnTend.jpg (893x1300, 625K)

Is there really someone who actually think she is alive ???

She immedeately turns into a baby, so yes. She is alive. Wonder what kind of Elizabeth we get next.

What so is wrong?

we'll know next week.

Depends on if the Editor was writing bullshit with "the curse continues"

Zel is dead

Helbram died three times.

Arthur's ded as fuck but I still have no doubts he's coming back

What is that face trying to convey?

Honestly, that face is a little lack luster.
Nakaba is usually good in drawing expressions.

>oh no not again

His face right before made up for it.

Attached: 1491386687597.png (847x512, 541K)

this one was pretty good

Attached: 19.png (581x283, 78K)

>I still haven't drawn Mel molesting lolizabeth yet
>*light bulb*

is elizabeth getting hit by an asteroid in the epilogue supposed to funny?

because i have been laughing for nearly five minutes now

Attached: 1530308342136.gif (481x481, 126K)

Almost looks like he is trying not to laugh.

>asteroid
it was a piece of the surrounding mountain actually

Attached: 19.png (583x415, 107K)

I'M GONNA ROCK YOU
LIKE A HURRICANE

NAKABAAAAAAAAAAA is the new KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: NnTend2.jpg (893x1300, 610K)

>Nakaba-sensei we forgot to lewd loli Merlin
>Assistant-chan, call my editor!

Oh yeah... we're forgot Elizabet real mother the "Goddess"... so she is the true final boss.

Attached: NnTend3.jpg (893x1300, 633K)

prince of tennis sure is goood

>Assistant-chan
You mean his wife?

>their kid

Willl the kid be a giant with wings and the power of nature?
Or a normal fairy size with the power of earth?
Would that kid transform into both races?
This is really an interesting offspring.

Attached: 310.png (530x879, 259K)

And it cracked away and fell down without anyone paying attention? It's so often that objects make sound in manga only after author draws the sounds.
This is such obvious plot device though, it feels almost comical, then again it's Nakaba, he just can't stay serious.

Attached: c10[1].jpg (704x396, 28K)

It's a powerful curse casted by a god, user.

Attached: 1557867310769.png (894x1921, 735K)

yeah but making her friends try to protect only to trip and kill her themselves would be even funnier

>5 minutes.

Its been 3 days now and i still get a chuckle out of it.

Attached: 1544019343205.png (405x289, 121K)

Fuck now I'm laughing

Of course

Attached: 1557866371656.png (764x789, 152K)

That's Dreyfuß Schtick.

It also wasnt exactly just close enough to do this. The universe itself just said "Fuck this ending."

What do you not understand that Elisabeth has to die inevitably? No one can stop the death when the time has come

Uniornically fits better.

No, the only one helping him really is just his wife, doing the inking.

There was a q/a awhile back that said hybrid species weren’t a thing so I always assumed the kids would be just extra cutie giants

Who the fuck gives him those ideas, fucking Tsukushi?

EXPECTATION: SUBVERTED
BRAVO DABID

That doesn't make this death any less stupid though, they should've been able to see the rock falling with plenty of time to either stop the rock or move Elizabeth out of the way, and then she would've tripped and broken her neck or something because the curse is unstoppable.

Now that's stupid.

Are you an idiot? What's next? Slader wears a mask because he is Nolan's Bane? You stupid asshole.

Images taken before disaster.

Here's I'll tighten your disbelief suspenders. See the tear between dimensions right next to the mountain, rising as a pillar of black crackling(!) energy? Usually, in any media with sound, those things are noisy as fuck. Now it's easy enough for them to miss the sound of the rock splitting. Next time, put that imagination of yours to the task. You can do it, user!

FUCKING
EPIC

the fuck happened to arthur? he stood dead?

You know they have frequent lazy fuckbreaks while roleplaying as character between issues correct?

>EXPECTATION: SURPASSED

Okay, a meteor was thrown hard as fuck towards elizabeth.
Someone wanted Meliodas to fucking SUFFER.
Also to take out Elizabeth in a very BITCH GOTTA DIE manner.

Wonder if Meliodas will go full Demon King rage mode this time.
Hope he does.

It could always be worse

Attached: 1553196872728.png (269x239, 42K)

Heavy Object
Anyone has a webm?

Abnormally strong winged human height entities that are connected deeply with the plants and earth?

Something tells me that their children will become or create islands ala japanese myth.

HOLD THE FUCK ON
DIDN'T YOU RETARDS SAY THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER?

GET NAKABA'D IDIOT

That was the moment when I knew that OP was going down the shitter.
It was already weak with the hardcore gay thing..but damn.
That was the moment where they should have just had Luffy look normal but full on broken.
Like his every day face except his eyes are either white or just empty.
Not...THAT.

Attached: the ride continues.jpg (628x226, 51K)

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NAKABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1545302475168.png (398x400, 158K)

retard

So how strong do you think the Supreme Deity will be?

Attached: 1543261681578.png (304x334, 83K)

I expect the same disappointment as the demon king.

Stronger than this grandpa, I hope.

Attached: 0305-007.png (1794x1300, 639K)

Still better than get KUBO'D

She has godly tits. That already makes it better.

What if he was only pretending to be an uncaring dad?

>>>Reddit

Will Elizabeth turn mad and destroy a whole city next?

Animefag here. What did they do to my boy King?!!!! He looks like a faggot now

What are the odds of Escanor getting Sunshine back?

DUN DUN DUN DUN

Attached: 1529163877843.jpg (4074x3056, 3.06M)

if mael doesnt give sunshine back to escanor i dont give a shit about the inevitable supreme deity fight

Attached: 1421613890829.jpg (590x500, 44K)

looks like he got punched in the dick

>He looks like a faggot now

You mean a Dandy Daddy. He's definitely better now.
About what happened, he digievolved just like Elaine. When you earn your wings in full size you become older.

Attached: king.jpg (415x987, 310K)

I was happier when i thought it was ending.

Goddamn this makes up for how lame I thought everything turned out to be.

>ban spent 90% of the series hideously underpowered
>spends some time in purgatory
>comes back at near demon king strength levels even without his sacred treasure

???

>some time
>Thousands of years

???

what the fuck

onii chan

Attached: wild.png (1798x1300, 396K)

>gigantic fucking rock slides off from mountain and crushes Elizabeth
>even though the entire cast was looking towards Mel and Elizabeth no one heard or saw that gigantic rock separate from the cliff

Attached: 1476731590502.jpg (323x431, 55K)

Can't fight fate

That's a retarded excuse unless "fate" made the rock slide off at the speed of light without making any noise.

Elizabeth's curse uses final destination rules, if they had smashed the rock a fragment of it would have stabbed her heart.

Why would you assume a dimensional tear into hell wouldn't be noisy enough to drown out a bit of cracking stone?

Reminder that it's just his new "regal form", he even reverts back into a shota when exhausted.

Only thanks to the Fountain he proceeds to kill just to properly revive the loli.

And a good one unlike a certain somebody.

Attached: NnT 271 09.png (886x1300, 195K)

>manga won't end on this chapter
The ending was absolutely perfect, why even continue at this point?

Attached: 1549876339034.png (611x720, 400K)

Yeah.
Wish I was half the big brother that pig is.

>the ending was absolutely perfect

you mean the perfect part where the central conflict of the whole fucking story (elizabeths curse) was solved by meliodas who learned how to break it offscreen

Attached: 1404429774491.png (726x590, 72K)

>if mael doesnt give sunshine back to escanor
But Sunshine was never Escanor's power you dumb Escacuck

user, don't be retarded. That's why he took the Demon King's power, you know? To break the curses. He used the Demon King's power to dispel the curses, understand?

actually this might be chandler didn't he have a meteor technique and he really wanted to kill her elisabeth might be dead for good

That's the thing, the last third of the series was so monumentally shit that a troll ending was the only way to save it. And if it actually ended here, it would be a magnificent ending.
Now that Meliodas and co. will probably try to find a way to get Elizabeth back and fight/defeat her mother, it will just go back to a regular shitty ending.

wait they killed elizabeth?

You could stop here. That way you get your "magnificent ending" and we will be spared your upcoming shitposts.

>seal away Zeldris' vamp waifu until the shitstorm has passed
>bad brother
Retard.

What if instead of king's fat form the child turns into a giant ?

That would've been better.

This guy gets it.

drawfags

you know what to do

Attached: Oh+yeah+id+better+evolve+so+that+aerodactyls+rocks+can+_2ba4a4ae738c927ccd657a0d0a3b90cf.png (936x283, 333K)

Meliodas himself says that he is a bad brother, who am I to doubt his words?

Attached: Nanatsu no Taizai ch.119.1 x31.png (860x1300, 156K)

Holy shit what? She really died from that? Damn Nakaba making it as violent as possible.

Underrated post. What did Diane mean by this?

>gigantic fucking rock
>previous arc was city destroying attacks where Elizabeth survived anyways
>a simple rock kills her
I'm sure everyone just didn't stop it because they assumed she would tank it. Except she didn't for some reason.

Well, user, the burden of proof is on you to show what city-destroying attacks she tanked. But let me help you: she didn't tank any of those.

WAIT! THAT WASN'T A SHOOP?
HOLY SHIT!

Attached: 4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

I was already at peace that after this the only manga I'm waiting for to end would be One Piece and Soma after years of being a huge weab.
Hold the motherfucking phone where did this shit come from?

A reader who has more pieces of the puzzle than characters.

But apparently you're too much of a retard to make conclusions on your own.
Retard.

>tfw was already at peace with NNT ending
>now it's back

I knew this series went to shit when they introduced the power levels.

>people were meant to be happy at the surprise that it's not over yet
>instead everyone is disappointed

Attached: 1472258896671.png (291x435, 61K)

Never Expected this
10/10
IT'S NOT OVER YET

why is that kid drinking alcohol?

>antagonizes his brother and former comrades and gives them a warning to fuck off he knows they won't listen to instead of trying to make them abondon their desire for war
>never tells Zeldris about his girlfriend until he is emotionless
>far more concerned about Elizabeth, just like he admits
I will let him call himself a bad big brother, even if he means well.

Attached: Ban lol.png (947x342, 210K)

What people???

It's just cum don't worry.

I feel it's like the face where something incredibly horrible happened to you but ir's been spo many times you just want to complain instead of cry or scream.

based and redpilled, this would have been a better way to show how her death is inevitable (if that is whats really going on her)

Actually, having finally read the chapter, I'm kinda worried.
We didn't see everyone's reactions in those two panels, but one in specific we didn't see that's super important here is Merlin.

Merlin is the reason they were out there. She put the portal there right next to conspicuous giant rock.
I don't want to doubt her and it's really fucked up to think she may have planned this, but what if some crazy shit is gonna go down and Merlin is betraying them in favor of the SD in some desperate ploy to get Arthur back?

Wouldn't be the first time.

What if DK took back his gifts from Merlin during the battle earlier, leaving her vulnerable to posesssion by SD?

Someone edit a rock into the Supreme Goddesses hand.

Nakaba is the new troll god

>it was merely a ruse, it's not over yet! The manga continues and you will never be free
Fucking bastard piece of shit.

Attached: 1523301167215.jpg (272x383, 43K)

Guess I will have yo catch up now. Still it would have been way better if the last 100 chapter weren't shit.

Attached: 46823884_p1.jpg (1029x1200, 1.11M)

Good thing they aren't!

So this is what Meliodas must have felt for the past 3000 years

Attached: 1532965988149.png (311x349, 137K)

Attached: 1557909407310.png (3488x1300, 2.58M)

>yfw we just timeskip to Arthur waking up and pick up the story there
Based Nakaba

maybe the guy who asked for this will be here again but drew this in response to a request for an edit

Attached: nns_sd_trulythegreatestauthorofalltime.png (936x283, 216K)

she was rock hard, why he had to kill her

>meets a young Elizabeth and she falls in love with him

TOO THICK

LOL but the thick made me laugh more when i was drawing it

A lot of normalfag friends are recommending me to watch this. Should I go with the manga instead and what should I expect? I really like SNK, TPN, Death Note and HxH as far as shonens go, for reference. I liked Black Clover too, but not that much.

Attached: 87.jpg (980x1200, 406K)

it didnt just crack away and fall it looks more like a chunk of that cliff was teleported on top of her

Manga is better as usual, if you like Black Clover you should also like this.

I see, thanks. I'll read the first volume and see if it sticks with me. I'll admit that trying new things aren't always successful with me so I promise nothing.

Attached: mastermind.png (527x532, 270K)

Well, nanatsu started really good, but the quality in my opinion has been dipping for a long time, and recently it just crashed. Right now everyone is just hyped because the author "trolled" all of us and pulled a bit of a plot twist that would be exciting if the last arc hadn't been complete shit. That is just my opinion though, plenty of people here still love the manga, and i myself could still say that i like about 80% of the manga.
So would i recommend it? Sure why not, it's not like it's a huge investment of time and it's good and decent for the most part.

they could have just said the ride never ends instead

Attached: the ride never ends 2.jpg (863x752, 249K)

>Death Note and HxH
>shonen

Supreme thiccness.

Attached: 0248-020.png.jpg (383x624, 130K)

Yes.

>ah shit, here we go again

YAMEROOOOOO

It really did feel too peaceful. This was the only way to introduce conflict. Now everyone is angry and we can get back on the ride.

Best Nakaba trolls?
1. Rock-kun
2. Piercing Holy Sword
3. Sound of the Victory Bell

Attached: arthur.jpg (960x2100, 1.02M)

>couldn't see Meliodas not taking up the kingship
>couldn't foresee this either
What is this guy's fucking ability again?

Being useless.

>Zeldris' waifu is alivve
>Meliodas' waifu is ded

This is literally a victory for Zeldris!

>King reverts to shota form for second rounds with Diane
wew

So wait, does this mean Mel's kid dies too?

Depends; does Tristan in Arthurian lore still die after betraying Isolde, or does that happen before he joins the Round Table?

Only when he wastes all his magic, but his current form is his true form, and he will keep it as long he doesn't waste all his magic again.

So we go into supreme goddess arc now that DK is defeated?

Escanor doesn't need Sunshine once he awakens his actual power. Remember that Mael doesn't bulk up like Escanor and that Escanor managed to bulk up at night because of an imaginary sun. It's pretty obvious that Escanor's power is to grow his muscles somehow and that power was being activated by Sunshine, perhaps because it was the only way for his body to be able to survive the strain caused by Sunshine. It also means that as long as he has some kind of power source he should be able to sustain his The One form for as long as he likes. Perhaps Merlin's Infinity will help with that.

I've always been confused as to why anyone found this image spam-worthy. OP is highly stylistic with extremely expressive faces to begin with (regardless of taste and whether you think it's good or not, this is undeniable) . Combine that style with the most traumatic thing Luffy has ever experienced and that kind of face seems completely natural.

Is it supposed to make me angry?

Attached: croc.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

It's probably not going to be a very long arc. More like some final powerups and character development and then a massive boss fight.

Reminder that Escanor is actually a sword.

More like we go to the City of the Dead, turns out Elizabeth isn't there and the SG took her, so we then go there. Ban also along the way finds his Sacred Treasure.

His hand chop is a sword but the finger stab was a spear. Perhaps an open palm is a shield and a fist is a hammer. Monk Escanor incoming.

Why would Elizabeth be on the city of the dead or with the Supreme Deity? The curse has her reincarnate the moment she dies, she is a baby out there somewhere.

Nice. This faggot manlet doesn't deserve gf.

Attached: 1532254964300.png (405x449, 225K)

>more powerups

Attached: 1523130722676.jpg (550x366, 75K)

>he thinks Escanor losing sunshine would be the end of the story

She's not going to go back to being a baby. What happened here was just the end of the curse. She started out as a goddess but was then cursed and reincarnated as a human. Now the curse has been removed and she died so she would turn back into a goddess. It will solve the issue of her currently having a mere human's lifespan while Mel can live for a very long time.

Everyone is going to get buffed to a level where they can survive against the deities. King, Ban and Mel already got their powerups. Escanor will unlock his muscle magic, Diane will start using Drole's Gaia form, Merlin will pull some shit out of her ass and who knows what Gowther's going to do. Zeldris and Mael will probably join up as well but thankfully they're already plenty strong.

>Now the curse has been removed
Now this is some advanced speedreading.

I hope she stays dead forever.

I'd like to see some more Indura in the last arc so we can figure out where they stand in the powerscaling. Indura Derri who was still transforming further was roughly equal to or perhaps slightly stronger than Ludo who was able to overpower the Original Demon for a while. I'm curious how King or Mel would match up against something like that. DK Mel is obviously stronger of course but by how much?

IIRC there are two curses, Meliodas undid the reincarnation one while the dying-in-three-days stayed.

HOLY SHIT

That was just speculation but it would make sense if you consider that the goddess clan has been shown to control life(healing, purification, causing plants to grow) while the demon clan controls death(mutations, aging, poison). Thus the SD would curse Elizabeth to reincarnate and Mel to become immortal, while the DK causes Elizabeth to die after 3 days and takes a portion of Mel's emotions. In a sense the SD's curses are more of a blessing applied in a malevolent way while the DK's seem like legitimate curses akin to the Commandments.

Sounds like "almost" completely baseless speculation, especially since we saw 2 curses, like what, did Merlin not show the other 2? Besides, "you die in 3 days" sounds like a very specific thing that doesn't sound like it necessarily relates to the powers or the DK or the SD, just sounds like something that an all powerful being would be capable of doing.
I think they got screwed over and Elizabeth is out there as a baby.

Meliodas is the ultimate jobber

Attached: The-Rock.jpg (900x450, 34K)

GET FUCKING SUBVERTED KIDDO

My fucking sides

Goddamn she's giving that one hoe with a crush on Ludociel a run for her money

>trains in hell for a thousand years getting destroyed and reviving stronger over and over and over
Yeah?

It'll be a freak of nature and a sign of the dangers of inter-species mixing.

Their child will probably be a normal human sized but with such an insane connection to Earth and plants alike he will eclipse them both power-wise.

It was a very fast rock

Attached: 1556841190140.png (679x591, 298K)

It's too late for a 15 year timeskip at this point considering the series is going to end before the end of the year. Escanor and Ban probably wouldn't appreciate it very much either and there's a new enemy to fight now who just happens to be connected to Elizabeth.

Pretty sure a lot of manga do a timeskip in the last chapter to show you where everyone ends up, or shoves in a picture of the mc and main girl's wedding.

Tristan(Mel&Elizabeth) will look like a normal human because demon and goddess powers cancel each other out, but might have some powers from both clans.
Lancelot(Ban&Elaine) will be a human that can fly but may not have wings. He'll also have some traces of the Fountain's regeneration.
Galahad(Lancelot's son) will be pretty much entirely human, might actually age faster than his father and thus look older.
King&Diane's kid(possibly Bors the Younger) will be an Escanor sized effeminate nature boi.
Escanor the Handsome(Escanor and perhaps Merlin or Rosa) will be a normal human.
Mael's kid will probably be Gawain, likely a half goddess unless the entire clan comes back.
Zeldris&Gelda will have a generic vampire kid who uses darkness powers to shield herself from sunlight.

This reminds me when Assassination Classroom did a fake out death when Koro got hit by the beam. Wasn't as good as a troll as this though.