Konosuba

The second season was better than the first one, right?

Attached: 1553464644477.png (1366x768, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

flo.health/menstrual-cycle/sex/birth-control/ancient-birth-control-methods
mangadex.org/manga/33814
youtube.com/watch?v=8AwoxfujfGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was, it just made people who were never particularly discerning realize the faults of the first season and they retroactively blamed the repetition on the second season. In terms of creative animation, timing, variety, etc. the second season is better in all regards, but it doesn't have the advantage of surprise the first season had.

Long answer, no.

People in the KonoSuba threads also repeatedly told everyone between the seasons that the third and fourth volumes were the weakest of the early ones, but people set their expectations way too high anyway.

Fuck no. Obnoxious amount of Darkness aka worst grill, and boring as fuck Aquatown arc

I didn't care for it because it felt like they were going for: More loud voices and screams = funny

No, the first OP and ED were better, that makes the first season better

Which ones are the best?

> Darkness
> Worst girl
Darkness is pretty great in the later novels. The only shit girl is Iris

I actually preferd S1 way more, It felt organic.
S2 just felt unfunny and hahaha look they did the same thing again they did in S1 with Megumi and Darkness.
Meh.

Attached: 1542950472070.gif (354x534, 208K)

they were basically the same. I'm just glad we're getting season 3 becuase LN readers say it gets good after that

My favorites so far are probably 5 and 7. 5 because it really fleshed out the worker and showed how much other isekai'd people had influenced it. 7 because it fleshed out Darkness considerably and showed a much more human and positive side of her. 9 was pretty great too. I'm reading vol 13 right now and getting a really good kick out of it, especially Aqua showing off her seductive side

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-073257.jpg (1299x1539, 342K)

With the exception of vol 6 and 10 (6 is kind of saved by the castle heist segment but there's basically nothing good about 10) yeah they're pretty great

I thought the Aquatown 'arc' is pretty funny, it just ends in a ridiculous way.
I mean, the last episode is a typical example of "we don't know how to end this anime, so we'll make some big le epic fight where the opening music starts playing"

But when ignoring that particular episode, i liked it.

Season 1 had them frolicking to the castle singling bakunetsu bakunetsu la la la, season 2 did not, season 1 is thus superior

Season 1 had episode 9 which is a legendary anime episode.
Season 2 never reached such heights.

They do though. It's the episode where Aqua and Kazuma explore Keel's dungeon

Honestly I thought both seasons were completely equal to each other. Like, if I didn’t already know they were 2 different seasons, I would have felt like I was just watching a 2-cours production that impressively maintained consistent quality from beginning to end.

That happens in both seasons

They both suck compared to the novels

Attached: 49288599-01FF-491B-BB6D-7ADEC949864A.jpg (465x659, 32K)

For me the best are 5 and 9, but because im bias for Megumin.
If i had to pick the objectively the best volumes it would’ve be volume 5, 8 and maybe 15

Attached: CCDE5032-9577-4DDD-986F-368F9CEBF079.png (1443x2048, 1.79M)

1st season better
aqua suffers more
team together more
ending
enemies
jokes
felt more like a journey
better conflicts
better relaxing times

2nd season
too much darkness jokes
not as good enemies
not as good ending
they went to that terrible aqua servant placce
felt unmotivated and temporary

Attached: 9.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Correct.
The first volumes are by far the weakest ones. It starts to get really good by the 5th volume onwards, which is basically the movie.

Attached: LN9 cover.png (1442x2044, 2.04M)

Attached: 1504955122881.jpg (2067x1159, 219K)

>5 because it really fleshed out the worker and showed how much other isekai'd people had influenced it
Really thats why you like it? Nothing about the great villian? The character development of Megumin or the ending? damn

Nah it just rehashed all the jokes from the first season. LNs a lot better.

I thought the Aqua place was funny. But you're right about Darkness, she is easily the worst character

Yes, because more Aqua and less Megameme.

You are gonna hate the movie and s3 if it ever happens. Assqua is neglected to a background character and the spotlight shines for Megumin.
Drop the series and never come back.

Attached: 738d210f3a69c6b07099e4fca25d2bca.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

If he fucks Megumin will she force the kid to have a dumb name?

probably. he got used to their names so he wouldnt mind it

Yes, so clearly the third season will be the best of them all.

>if
It's more of a "when" situation user.

Will Megumim explode the condom?

Don't worry, I wasn't planning on watching them.

Condoms dont exist in fantasy australia, but he does have a contraceptive potion

The jokes got repetitive 3 episodes in. Too easy.

I personally liked the first season more; but I think that's because in most LNs and their adaptations, the beginning is always stronger since that's where the central premise of the story is most relevant. Afterwards, the central premise of a LN tends to be in the background and only brought up occasionally, if at all.

In Konosuba, Kazuma could easily just be an incompetent wanna-be adventurer after the story's beginning. His Japanese-ness is incidental to most events in the story.
In Overlord, Ainz could easily just be an eccentric half-insane lich with a split personality. His humanity is suppressed in the story, and his future Japanese-ness is irrelevant to the story overall. In the Youjo Senki LN, Being X hardly even shows up and the only thing about Tanya's true nature that is consistently relevant is her maturity and political leanings - both of which are unusual for her age and background, but not really unusual if the author gave different explanations for them. And then there's Index, whose title character doesn't do anything at all in later volumes other than complain and eat.

I'm not really complaining about any of them. This is a well established pattern with regards to LN's for me. You have an initial premise that draws in readers, but it only lasts for one volume and after that you have the actual plotline of the novels begin.

Serena might be my favorite Demon Generals aside from Wolbach. Hope we get to see more of her.

They do now. Kazuma developed them in volume 4

Attached: KonoSuba_Vol4-3.jpg (516x732, 135K)

Speedreaderfag
He developed them but the materials are too thick for them to work properly. He then used them as balloons.

i bet the first rubber ever used was a balloon

>“This is known as a ‘balloon’. It’s a toy that’ll become bigger if you blow into it. Let me play with it.”

>Aqua took the rubber from Vanir and started blowing.

>“Oh. Give me one too…”

>Darkness was curious and placed the rubber onto her lips.

>...At this juncture, I was too afraid to tell them they were failed condoms I gave up on producing because I couldn’t make them thinner.

The joke with their names is kinda lost on me, since all Japanese names sound odd and foreign to me.

Kazuma, to me, is just as valid of a name as Megumin.

I wonder what her name would be, if the show was made by westeners

the original condoms were actually made from sheep intestines

I loved the first episode but I barely laughed at all for the remaining 9.
Cool to know that Volumes 3 and 4 are the weakest.

>I wonder what her name would be, if the show was made by westeners
Exploderella.

wow knowing that really makes a guy go limp

Thing is, “Megumin” isn’t that awkward. Its simply the name “Megumi” with an n at the end.
Names like Yunyun and Hyoizaburo are way more fucked up

I want for megumin to give our child a bad name

So "Megumin" is comparable to some of the names in Game of Thrones? Like "Eddard", being similar to Edward, but being off just enough to sound odd

it should be illegal for parents to give their kids shit names
Agusta Wind
Born 1880, Illinois, USA

Anice Bottom
Born 1837, Yorkshire, England

Barbie Cue
Born 1819, Scotland

Dan D. Lyons
Born 1891, Cardiff, Wales

Don Key
Born 1885, Norfolk, England

Elle Vator
Born 1861, Sussex, England

Etta Lott
Born 1877, Mississippi, USA

Fay King
Born 1922, Kent, England

Gladys Friday
Born 1900, England

I dont watch GoT but sure, i guess thats a similar way of putting it.

One of the first anticonceptive methods in history was made in ancient egypt and was a cream made from crocodile shit and other stuff.

Obligatory

Attached: society.jpg (850x478, 344K)

Would you keep a baby tranquility girl Yea Forums?

Attached: null4.jpg (1127x1600, 184K)

I'd raise a bunch of them for an experience farm

Nobody with a sane mind would raise them just to having them around.
They should all be killed immediatly upon sight

You're horrible. Just look at the cute little thing. How could you want to murder such an adorable little creature?

You are an anime only arent ya

Tranquility girls haven't even been introduced in the anime yet and I know for a fact that not all of us are murder plants. I just know that if she were raised by a human instead of out in the wilderness she'd grow up to be a wonderful young girl. Seriously dude, just take a good long look at her and then tell me you really want to murder her

In fact, you are the aquatard that raided the Megumin thread from yesterday.
ah i get it now. you are just retarded

>reading LNs
At least you know japanese right?

That's a huge leap in logic and some serious paranoia you've got going on dude

Attached: 20180818_230506.png (208x222, 58K)

Why would I. Fan translations are better than the official releases.

>aquatard
Wrong. There's only one konosuba girl with a place in my heart and she's best girl

Attached: MOMMY.png (2149x3035, 2.22M)

His Japaneseness is integral to the stuff the next movie covers.

The premise of Isekai is not "this character is Japanese," it's "this character is a stranger in a strange land." The comedy of Ainz being a clueless rando comes from him being Japanese. The comedy of Tanya's gap moe, as well as Being X's forcing her to have faith, comes from her being a successful middle-aged salaryman who now has to be a little girl in shithole not-Germany.

ToAru has fuck-all to do with those other works outside of being an LN, and Index falls by the wayside because there are other heroines that can carry the work.

Wolbach is the best.

was you mean

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-160034.jpg (1440x2023, 736K)

Best girl? not really, Best Goddess? Yes.

Attached: 5c07b18d20642346625f8c565d38579c.gif (540x300, 1.97M)

first season don't have Yunyun, the second have her so second season is better than the first one.

Attached: b2t08r7r4dk21.jpg (4961x5497, 1.41M)

>that not all of us

Attached: 0e65e7640340a16068734dd46468fb9f.png (544x688, 414K)

pray to her

Attached: 25a0ad232a67c6f874897f5e0443b6c0.jpg (1168x1670, 155K)

I really want to see how Regina looks like. Hope she is hotter than Wolbach.

> “Sexual harassment is a demonstration of affection, Ojou-san. You want to stick your finger inside me? It’s quite warm, you know?”
Do you think Aigis would be in to pegging?

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-144300.jpg (1440x2011, 938K)

Anyway, do we even know if the LN is gonna end soon? I hope we get more filler at least

Only a couple more volumes left

I hope it isn't just that. Personally I wouldn't mind for it to continue after the demon king is defeated.

The only great part of season 2 was Vanir. Even though he is incredible, he can't carry a season by being in one episode and then appearing briefly in two more.

If the movie does well, does it get a season 3?

What toonami show is this?

season 3 is confirmed I think but is still a year or 2 off due to scheduling and limited amount of animators actually in the industry.

If the movie does well and season 3 is also popular this will more than likely go through to the end. The movie practically guarantees it will. Season 2 ended in a way where the anime could stop there but the movie definitely wont without editing events.

>season 3 is confirmed
The fuck? No its not.

If the movie is the last piece of konosuba we will get they will 100% cut the Iris letter. Which is fine by me

It seems counter-intuitive to me that they keep pumping out generic waifu and isekai trash, but a genuinely good show like Konosuba may not even get a third season

Cute Megumin is a sure fire way to reduce Trashzuma incidents by 91%

Attached: eated.jpg (2760x2048, 1.73M)

I honestly wouldn't mind if they cut everything related to Iris with the exception of the castle heist

Wait a second, this looks like something Tashzuma would order at the succ shop.

Attached: honest good person.png (327x226, 93K)

I recently watched all the episodes and enjoyed both seasons greatly. I wish I picked it up sooner.

Attached: 1555301366397.png (1080x1288, 1.36M)

Yes, I loved the Aqua worshippers. It was very funny.

Fucking no season 1 had a great villain and explored characters relationships way better.

Season 2 felt like a zombie show.

soon

Attached: Kiss.jpg (808x1024, 94K)

What villain are you talking about?

I love Megumin!

Real life megumin?

Attached: 73361953_p0.jpg (1280x1600, 191K)

Why doesn't Kazuma have any male friends?

Dust and Keith are his friends
You could argue Vanir is his friend too, but he is asexual

>but he is asexual
And how is that bad?

He's shitposting since S2 is when Konosuba started getting really normalfag popular. But probably Beldia.

imagine

The brain-damaged prosecutor girl says otherwise.

married life with megumin!

Attached: 74727921_p0_master1200.jpg (987x1200, 875K)

???
im not saying its bad. that user asked if Kazuma had male friends, i just stated that Vanir could be considered one, the only thing is that he isnt really male
reading comprehension: none

>he isnt really male
He identifies as male though

oh no no no no
get your tumblr shit outta here.

Attached: 1555092361907.png (540x311, 155K)

Dont forget Darkness, she is what dragged the first half of the 2nd season into the abyss

Is this a meme? She's not in two episodes, then gets two episodes around her. The rest is business as usual.

>should've been Alcanretia + VCM
>spend 2 episodes on fucking Keele's dungeon
Fuck no.

No, overall the mansion arc is probably the bottom pit of Konosuba. It doesnt help that Darkness is not really a fun character.

>pretty great in the later novels
No she fucking isn't, she becomes three different characters sharing the same body and changes personality like a pair of underwear.

kek
the best part is that you are right

I swear natsume hates Sena

She was never supposed to be an actual character nor a recurring one.
Im glad he decided that she was just a forgettable background character

Man they are so cute together.

The issue is that she's repeatedly mentioned off handedly in the other volumes, but she never shows up again even in situations where she should. Even in volume 15 where Kazuma ends up getting grilled again Natsume comes up with a brand new character instead of just using Sena again who would slot in perfectly.

Arent they

Attached: 025A6447-F666-4626-B14B-7C532828748E.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

I want to feed Megumin too

But he does

Hell no. The second season was dumbshit half the time and Megumin was boring as hell for some reason.

Megumin's Megunice Meguhips!

Attached: megumin anthology.png (1439x2048, 2.38M)

>1 had a great villian
>Beldia
Nigga what. All villians in the early volumes are shit. Only Wolbach and Serena are decent villians

>I'm just glad we're getting season 3
The fuck?

Perfect child bearing hips

Imagine

Attached: IMAGINE.png (1600x1552, 2.16M)

Attached: Kazuma Dance.gif (240x320, 200K)

Oh my God how is she that filled out?

I fed her a lot of my meat.

The dance is objectively the best part of the show.

Love!

Attached: u6.png (1439x2048, 1.42M)

just you wait, 14 is't great mostly cause there is some drama but the ending is kino, and volume 15 is just a full out kazuma volume, my favourite

how do they discover this?

>14 is't great mostly cause there is some drama but the ending is kino
What are you talking about, 14 is the best volume since 9.

n- no he doesn't you faggot. he just says "no gender. A male body is just more practical and easy to maintain but he can turn female whenever

Yeah 15 was really fun, I read all 15 volumes back to back a few weeks ago and I was shocked that the latest one was actually one of my favorites by far

the beginning was boring, as soon as the mystery explosions started it got good

flo.health/menstrual-cycle/sex/birth-control/ancient-birth-control-methods

Really isekaid MC don't have any reason to not have sex (except for the whole crocodile shit stuff) the whole "condoms don't exist in this world" don't apply when even in ancient times there were anticonceptive methods.

The thing is most of the ancient contraceptives are either a) disgusting in one way or another, or b) relies on a specific plant/herb/mineral that might not exist in the other world.

Also C) not really that effective.

that's when you take out the metal wire and salt water

Out of the remaining volumes: 5, 7, 9, and 15 are all great.

11 and 14 are good

6, 8, and 10 are all ok

12 and 13 are bad

about b)
It's another world, what if it's the other way around? the other world have a specific plant/mineral that doesn't exist in our world, but does in the other.

Uhhhh I confused volumes 7 and 8 here whoops.

The first half or so of 7 is good, but the second half is kinda "eh" and the ending is way too dark for Konosuba

Possible, but it depends on the world. I mean contraceptives exist in konosubaland too, it's just really expensive.

i knew a lad you used banana peel as a condom just for shit's and giggles

Seven is also where the "you thought Darkness was a public masochist who doesn't know the meaning of shame? PSYCHE, she's now an innocent young maiden who becomes a stuttering mess when the concept of sex is brought up." problem becomes really noticeable and becomes a constant albatross hanging off the neck of her character going forward.

Yep, pretty much this. I have to agree with that

Really wish there was a dating sim of konosuba.

Sauce?

Megumin anthology. Recopilation of SFW doujin

So why has nobody translated manga chapters 37 onwards? Or if somebody has, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I just started translating it so it's not a big deal, just wondering if there's a specific reason, like whoever translates this shit gets fucking arrested or something

The VN for PS Vita kinda was, but it sucked. Now, a proper RPG on the PS4 with VR content would be appreciated. Or just skip the RPG stuff and make it a Metal Gear clone where you play as Thief Kazuma and have to save your party members or something.

The original group stopped because yen press picked it up and was pretty on the ball for it, so there's no point in translating it.

But it doesn't seem like they've done anything. Hasn't it been a while since then?

What non-sexual things would you do with a mana-drained Megumin?

>season 3 has god tier castle raid
>season 3 also has low tier Iris
Not sure if I want it

stick my pp in her non-sexually

mangadex.org/manga/33814
chapter 13

Takaya-ki sounds like a man of high intelligence.

Attached: u10.png (1439x2048, 953K)

Kek
I forgot about the artists comments

Considering it had Yun Yun, yes.

It's a well known fact that only pissed megumeme faggots bash the second season because it had an amazing Aqua finale in downtown Aqua town. That is all.

Attached: who-goes-around-midnight-and-glows-in-the-dark.gif (708x398, 693K)

I always thought "asexual" means that you don't have any sexual interest, like you don't want to have sex with anyone.

You're doing it all wrong. Watch. I goes like this: SACRED TUUURN UNDEADD!!

Attached: prepare-to-be-god-blown-to-fucks.gif (720x405, 364K)

At least the only thing you are good with is to bump threads

that's party trick #24 for you. faggot.

Attached: party-on-wayne.gif (424x512, 458K)

Attached: F4487FC7-AA2C-40C7-BDA7-BAED50BB0BB1.jpg (700x394, 26K)

>boring as fuck Aquatown arc
I actually liked that bit. I always like seeing cults and grifts and shit treated in anime. I liked the pyramid scheme and suicide pact bits from NHK for that reason.

A true man of culture

>not all of us

Attached: 1557969960631.jpg (960x720, 147K)

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_ixy__c3bd9593e4b393b250c6a4d9dd7782b1.jpg (724x1126, 142K)

It was all a big shitfest fuck i hate you weebs for recommending this shit

>seething

Attached: 51F487AC-DF4D-44F8-9439-C1574B58608F.png (496x702, 459K)

I want Aqua to God Blow me, if you know what I mean

These threads are getting really boring really quick.
We need the Continued Explosions 2 translation ASAP and vol 16

A cute asian girl once told me: only boring people get bored

give me the link and i'll translate that shit right fucking now

Attached: 3F3E06B4-9B43-4A17-A7E0-B211F3EE7418.jpg (1936x3000, 1.12M)

Why does everyone hate Iris? She exists for Kazuma to corrupt

The term you're looking for is genderless. Gods like Aqua and Eris, as well as angels are genderless as well

Aqua and Eris have female forms, and Eris have enough awareness of sex to feel ashamed when Kazuma steal her panties.
BTW, Eris is one letter away from Eros, take that as you wish.

Plain and boring character
Her volumes are the worst ones as well

ending of 15 is also Kino
Vanir calling Wiz as Wiz? And actually saying that he cares for her? What the fuck.

>not all of us
can.. can plants shitpost?

>feeling this threatened by objectively better characters that you have to declare competition as genderless to easily gets rid of superior sexual competition
who low will megumeme faggots further sink, is there a bottom?

Attached: cant-stop-me.gif (660x659, 405K)

mhhhh, can someone proofread this?

Attached: 1548118095095.png (371x410, 267K)

shut

Attached: aqua.png (680x486, 63K)

so, apparently everyone who talks shit about aqua is a megufag?
I know you are trying to bait people, but calling everyone a megufag is retarded

mhhh, that doesn't look right. There were supposed to be more words than this? Could someone else proofread? I need a second opinion here.

Attached: 1452585326481.gif (500x415, 188K)

>everyone
Not everyone. But I can easily tell. Someone that feels threatened by Aqua sexually is always a midget faggot, 100% jellybeans.

Attached: 15441233523.jpg (640x720, 119K)

>Iris volume has the heist
>somehow worst volume
Darkness volumes are the real worst volumes

Demons in male an female forms all get hot and horny over Vanir's bare mask, genderless being don't really seem to have an orientation despite their forms

>Aqua has no romancability
-Kazuma

>midget faggot 100% jellybeans
i dont know what you are trying to accomplish by always saying that, apart of believing you are baiting people. you only make you fags have a horrible reputation because of that.

Attached: 24170cc106e20f0ae52240e68eb93a03.jpg (840x472, 37K)

>no boobs
>no inferiority complex
truth hurts, baby

Attached: glow-in-the-dark.gif (708x398, 929K)

oppai

Attached: zxx.jpg (1681x946, 393K)

Can't wait to see the shop where they sell those eyepatches, fingerless gloves, and other chunni shit in bulk

Nope, there isn’t a shop. Now read the fucking novels you animepleb

Honestly the heist doesnt make it worth it. Id rather read the darkness volumes than the Iris ones, specially volume 10

Aqua is the greatest!

Attached: Aqua.jpg (800x1107, 738K)

You mean that shop that used the anti-magic gun as a cloths hanger doesn't exist?

>Kikuta

Attached: 1461301883806.png (583x720, 591K)

No, i meant that there is no shop that specifically sells chuuni shit. That tailor shop was for clothes only

Their cloths are chunni shit

Nigga, i was referring to the eyepatches and the fingerless gloves, not their clothes

>implying eyepatches and fingerless gloves aren't clothing

>“The first lesson is about creating cool equipment— such as Arue’s eye patch. Such equipment enhances one’s personality and consumes 1 skill point. For example, fingerless gloves or handkerchiefs. Everyone must go to the handicraft room!”
First Explosions Volume, Chapter 4

They dont sell those things, they craft them. Speedreaderfaggot

'tism

PRAISE AQUA!

Attached: aaaahhhquaaaaa.gif (500x625, 614K)

How about making your own thread instead of spamming your autism

>Konosuba

Attached: protect.jpg (894x935, 109K)

What? you afriad the Albedochad will take over your thread again?

Arguments: Gone

I watched the anime right after reading the first few LNs, I felt like Alcarentia kind of dragged but I couldn't say if that was because it wasn't as good or if I was just getting burned out

Attached: aqua dance.gif (240x320, 235K)

Kikuta's taste is so disgusting

Alcarentia sucks ass. The only good part about it are Cecily and Zesta, which are basically exclusive characters of the Megumin spinoff

Alcarentia was good when Dust and co went there with Vanir, Lolisa, and Eris

Isn't the reason why it's supposed to be weird is because adding an "n" to the end of a person's name is like a cutesy nickname?

The point is that it isnt that uncanny as other names

It's like naming your Mikester instead of Mike

I like the OP of 2 better, i'm a sucker for an op/ed with a self contained story like that.

Attached: 4B4579D8-188D-4861-894D-5DC4693AEAE0.jpg (433x708, 26K)

>they craft shitty dwarf gloves and shit
literally harry pussy potter tier

youtube.com/watch?v=8AwoxfujfGg

best girl

>188291711 (You)

Attached: 1517521931161.png (1033x579, 759K)

Megumin blowjobs!
Aqua assjobs!
Darkness titjobs!
Chris naveljobs!
Wiz thighjobs!

>season 3 will also have shit awful volume 7
its not worth it

>It'll be years before we get an adaptation of Vol 15.
>Never see Aqua soft-cry and ask if anyone really needs her.
>Never see Kazuma drop-kick a bitch-general in 2D.

what do I do now? she won't suddenly become real
what a terrible night to have imagination

>Never see the handjob scene
>Never see the fight against the /r9k/ robot

>the kid
wich one though?

Every kid

Attached: 1549951190359.jpg (2150x3035, 1009K)

Jeronpiro and Huwatamun

>when she's expecting a 6 and you pull out a 10

Attached: cockshock.png (1280x720, 284K)

>no IRL succ shop
JDIMSA

~4'9" Asian girls that weigh ~88 pounds aren't actually that hard to find, there are probably hundreds of millions of women fitting that description in Asia
Go to Thailand and pick up a little brown fuck machine and buy a children's-size witch Halloween costume for her, follow your dreams user

Reminder that Kazuma canonically has a big dick

t. Kazuma

That sounds like a cool name.

Attached: 6qxapPa.gif (600x338, 622K)

>anime only pleb

Attached: heh.jpg (6050x6600, 2.11M)

Not an argument

Neither is
>anime-only pleb

Not gonna spoonfeed you. Read the manga and see it for yourself

>dat cat

No, its still generic bullshit.

>implying anyone gives a fucking shit about the LN when 90% of the appeal comes from the VAs constantly going ad lib, improving the comedy tenfold
You fuckers are pathetic holy shit.

well I hope the S2 is better, cuz I only watched S1 and it SUCKED BALLS
not fun, not interesting, literally a waste of time

You say that as if the manga is the source material.

t. Illiterate

Attached: 19063D3C-1629-4010-9D4D-E7D2CDE3EBB4.jpg (500x647, 36K)

You can see it in the LN as well. Its a short story that the manga adapted.

>animeonly seething because he doesn't know how to read

>posts the second reason people like the show, which is the retardedly funny animation
I bet you people also genuinely care for the story in this franchise jesus christ.

What, do I post a wall text? Are you mentally handicapped? Top kek

Ah yes, japanese LNs, truly the height of modern literature.

>He thinks the anime is superior

Never implied that. Now go away and watch your shitty anime.

Maybe, maybe not, the point still stands that 99% of the fanbase only cares about the anime and for good reason too.

For me it wad about the same cause i watched them back to back. I like it and i don't hold series to any particular bar. Introduction of Vanir is a big plus and more Wiz is good.

>Source: my hairy ass
Jesus user, you can only embarrass yourself so much

Are you aware of how many people actually read ANY kind of LN outside of japan?

Not him but I also think that barely anyone who watched Konosuba has read a single LN their entire lives. It's not exactly a big thing.

Ah I see. You must be new to the Konosuba threads.
See, i can say for myself that the majority of anons here have read the novels or are interested in reading them. Very few anons stand as arrogant animeonlies, like you.
So if you are gonna stay in these threads, dont complain if half the discussion is about the LN.

>no proof that Kazuma has a big dick
You made the original claim, burden is on you. Post proof or shut the fuck up.

This
I started reading because of these threads and I've seen a lot of anons that did the same

Genuinely autistic.

The girls have seen Kazumas kazuma several times and not once did they comment on how small it is, which they obviously would do. This can only mean that it is actually above average and they were in awe of the size of his lad.

I'd put 6 up at good if only because of the heist.

Not an argument

Attached: 46D66757-A268-4F9B-9B07-CB78CFB6CDF4.jpg (1103x720, 145K)

Again, its in the manga “Konosuba: everyday life in this wonderful world”
Not gonna spoonfeed anymore

Wait, isn't that the manga where Kazumas kazuma got comically small thanks to Wiz/Vanir?

Darkness and Megumin have probably never seen a penis besides Kazuma's, and not small enough to laugh at = it must be big is such a ridiculous logical leap. If it was big they'd comment on that too.

But how do they know how big a penis can be if they have never seen one?
Talk about logical leaps

>Not gonna spoonfeed anymore
This aversion to "spoonfeeding" is patently ridiculous. It does nobody any good and you're just setting yourself up for irritation - because they're not going to read it, they're going to keep being wrong, and you're going to keep getting agitated. You made the claim in the first place, so don't get all uppity about expecting people to do the legwork. At least name the book and chapter, but if you're going to give nothing you have no right to get so upset.

idk, in Vol.15, Kazuma got morning wood so hard that even Aqua couldn't help but stare at his pants.

Im not getting upset, i know im right after all. Believe me or not, i dont care. But expect to be wrong and getting corrected by other anons in the future.

Sorry, meant to reply here

Again, Dorkness and Megu dont know how big Kazuma is compared to others anyway. They got no reference whatsoever. They might think he is the standard, not matter how big he really is.

Yeah but even Aqua (who has previously said that she has seen a LOT of dicks) couldn't help but stare at his massive chunchunmaru

Sure, im not saying he has a small dick, im just counter arguing the reply that said “not small enough to laugh at = it must be big, is such a ridiculous logical leap”

Yeah, sorry, my brain froze.
You are 100% right and I agree with you now.
Kazumas dick probably really is average sized.

Megumin is back from her vacation to see Notredame!

Coming from someone who literally just watched it for the first time this week the first season was definitely weaker coming in that the first few episodes were shit. It got good fast but was not good early. Also if you are looking for an anime where plot happens this isnt one. People expect an adventure and story to progress nah. I havent read any manga but this is an anime that may not have an ending if you just watch with no context it takes forever to progress anything and 18 of the episodes plus the 2 ova are basically useless. They do nothing to add to story. I am not saying any of this is bad I liked the anime but if you are expecting more than "on this random day this runny thing happened the end" then you will be disappointed with both seasons the first one just fools you with character introduction into believing stuff happens.

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-204128_Chrome.jpg (2220x1080, 584K)

Yup, the first volumes are the weakest of the bunch after all.
The story progression and character development start exactly at the point in which the second season ended. Really a shame.

Have to get them out of the way anyway. Just hope they don't cut on the spin offs and short stories in later seasons. Understandable if a lot of it is cut but some of those are still funny and would be good episodes or scenes.

Where is the beach episode?

Attached: beach.png (814x560, 630K)

it hasn’t happened in the LN either ;_;

Is the YP translation any good or are the fan translations better?

YP is decent. But id rather read the fan translation. They are up to date and have a good translation. If you wanna support Natsume then buy YP

Nah, the castle raid was really good, but it cannot rescue the shitfest that was the rest of the volume.

what version of the first spin-off, and the spin-offs in general, should I read? The LNs or the manga?

both

No.

Firts LN, then manga. The later cuts a lot of inner monologue.

How far are the volumes translated now? I've only read up to either 9 or 10 based on the synopsis for them

Every volume that has been released is fan translated (15 main volumes and 10 spinoffs)
The official translation only has the first 8 volumes.

Attached: cb91ad9e3d7a8676ff1f3c9a18b9994e.png (1270x1164, 1.42M)

Who is this discount Jibril?

Attached: jibril.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Bullied Aqua faces are the best faces

But the rest of the volume is also good though.

Kazuma molesting Chris and getting out of it in the most ridiculous way is hilarious

Attached: 015.png (1050x1489, 996K)

The Demon King's army will capture Aqua, and hook her up to the water drainer that will be used to wash away the royal family's army and break their formation, therefore allowing Iris and Jatis and daddy to be captured
The kingdom will be destroyed except for Axel

Attached: 017.jpg (1443x2048, 578K)

>Aqua and Iris get captured, that means they will most likely not appear in the next volume
I wish it was true

Attached: Little girl.jpg (400x148, 24K)

Not him but I've only got nine spinoffs, the four explosion ones, the four Dust ones, and the Vanir one. Which one am I missing? Also sorry for asking this but when should each spinoff be read?

Continued explosions part 2. It’s not translated yet, but CG says he will start releasing it by the end of the month

Referring to the read order, the first megumin spinoff anytime after vol 4, Vanir after vol 8 and the second megumin spinoff after vol 10

Attached: A659F2ED-3308-4E94-B00B-4681A39E14C2.jpg (706x1000, 295K)

Ok, thanks for the help.

Literally never

read the first light novel after loving the anime.

The panty stealing scene in LN was really dry, makes Kazuma feel kinda gross, where as the the anime is so over the top with it that it works for absurdity, if nothing else.

Attached: 1552908476169.gif (500x281, 716K)

>makes Kazuma feel kinda gross,
That's the joke

Speaking as a involuntary virgin, yes.

I want Kasuma, Megumin and YunYun to have a loving committed three way relationship.

>KaSuma

Attached: What the fuck is this shit.gif (498x276, 1.75M)

Sorry I am a dummy and I've been drinking

See

Kasuma, Kuzuma, same thing.

Watching season 1 right now. Why are all the girls literally retarded?

Attached: 377f0397af5f84647d8ed3c121491fe7a0ed0e94_hq.jpg (1024x572, 37K)

thats the joke user, you found it. congrats.

Megu and Darkness are not retarded. Do not kinkshame.

You just don't get it.

Attached: 125892378457.jpg (706x720, 95K)

Aqua's the only one who's just plain dumb, Megumin and Darkness are pretty smart actually, they are just obsessive about certain things

Only Aqua is literally retarded but she can have common sense insight and good ideas sometimes.
Megumin and Darkness can be competent, they're just handicapped by their obsessions. One of them mostly gets over it.

Attached: Konosuba.png (800x705, 782K)

There's something funny about calling Aqua literally retarded.

The truth is most times funny, user

Attached: dumbo.jpg (596x464, 49K)

I never got this picture like, what are they supposed to say.
Akeome?
Aaokeme?
Kemeao?
No fucking clue

More like Kusoma

Idk how anyone likes Aqua she is worst girl and it's not even close would not even hold hands with her.

Megumin is best and it's not close but I'd let yunyun sit on my dick.

Ah, a man of culture

Attached: 1556674707296.jpg (2048x1940, 463K)

Aqua is one of the best characters on top being one of the more attractive, you have bad taste.
Yunyun and Dorkness's personalities nullify any appeal their body has.

Attached: Aqua.jpg (2048x1474, 552K)

She is the best because she is worst. She isn't waifu material, but she's hilarious and probably lots of fun to drink with.

This completely. The first season started off pretty slow and while it was still good, by the second season they really hit it off with the comedic timing.

She is perfect waifu material. She is greedy, rude and incompetent just like a real girl. People who don't like Aqua are just incels.

>unironically thinking that a crybaby, goldigger and retard is good girl material
The autism is strong in this one

Attached: nAbD99X.png (1366x768, 940K)

Akeome, short for "akemashite omedetou gozaimasu," a standard Happy New Year greeting.

You just described women. There is nothing wrong with being gay, just come out of the closet already.

Aquatard and Incel? what a combo

Attached: yr6nxvi.png (1920x1080, 662K)

t. Incel

You are the incel pedoNEET for not worshiping our most beautiful and glorious goddess Aqua.

Nice, got another image to bait aquatards

Attached: Incel Aquafags.png (742x481, 72K)

She's still fun and cute, which is a lot more than you can say about Darkness. She can't compare at all to Megumin but she's still hot and one of the biggest contributors to the comedy.

Attached: 15.jpg (2048x1474, 879K)

Darkness is best girl, you shitty incel. Fight me.

Not him, but Darkness is far from being the best girl.
Chris, Yunyun, Wiz, and even Komekko are better than her.

I love Darkness but I'm highly compatible with her in terms of fetishes so that's kind of a given...holy shit she reminds me of some of my exes, I dated a girl who was pretty much Darkness with red hair, she even wore that same black bodysuit all the time so she could get tied up easily by strangers at parties without having to get totally naked
Do any people who aren't kinky as shit also like Darkness? I have no idea how a vanilla person would react to her anymore

>Darkness
>inconsistent bundle of character traits who might as well be three doppelgangers
>best girl
Stop thinking with your dick user.

But they didn't even pull the intestine out of the sheep

>inconsistent bundle of character traits
contradictions are a healthy part of life, user.

Attached: 34523245434343.jpg (499x470, 44K)

She literally has a personality problem. Dont defend a girl that might as well someday stab you in the neck for whatever the fuck reason. She is trash tier, even Aqua is slightly better than her

There's contradictions, and then there's "randomly become a completely different character for no reason". One of that is realistic, and the other one is just bad writing

Attached: Christ this thread is still up.png (1900x1080, 1.31M)

Attached: Fuck You.jpg (600x600, 65K)

She would make me uncomfortable because I would never know how to respond to her.

When does she become a completely different character? She has some different facets but she doesn't ever seriously contradict herself as far as I remember

Volumes 1-6 we have the "i dont care what other people think about my fetish" Darkness
In volume 7 she now gets embarrased when the topic of her fetish or her libido comes up
8-11 she goes back to her "fuck what they think"
And in Volume 12, with no reason whatsoever she is now a rapist instead of a masochist. Then apparently she cares for some kids, which was never mentioned before and feels like lazy writing, since its never mentioned after that, and is a plot device to get Darkness some spotlight in the volume.
Then she goes back to her masochist persona in the latest volumes.
That is no character development, that is dont know what the fuck to do with your character.

Volume 7, volume 10, volume 12, etc. Remember she's introduced as a shameless masochist who wouldn't know what embarrassment means. In volume 3 she's perfectly fine with fucking what's his face up and throwing her family's reputation into the mud to get him to give up on trying to marry her, then in volume 7 she just lays down and accepts her fate instead of, you know, pulling any of the same shit. Not to mention she becomes a blushing noble maiden instead of the shameless masochist.

Which could be treated as character growth but then volume 9 comes along as she goes right back to being a shameless masochist again.

I could go on because it keeps happening.

>implying any of this bullshit will ever get adapted as superior animes
and that's exactly why reading this drivel is for brainlets only. All this crap simply needs the filter of a proper adaption.
>reading animes
just

Attached: 15234234522.jpg (667x804, 135K)

You are the Darknessfag that pretends to be an Aquafag to bait other people. Your opinion is literal shit.

Darkness can be fixed with the power of the dick. Nothing can fix Aqua.

Also don't forget how she keeps complaining about how she never gets a chance to shine for like seven volumes now but she never actually does anything to rectify it.

>Nothing can fix Aqua.
getting mind swapped with Chomusuke

>too much darkness jokes
fuck u

He’s right. Dorkness is a boring slut and out of the 3 her antics are the worst ones.

We all know who the true best girl is.

Attached: luna.png (832x1200, 674K)

She was coerced into what happened in Volume 7 to pay off her family's debt, and her father was dying, and as soon as Kazuma pulled his money and out saved her she was back to 'oh, Kazuma is buying me, to think he's going to make me pay him back with my body!'
Even in the earliest volumes she does get embarrassed about a lot of things, like being called Lalatina or when Kazuma says that the monsters are attracted to her hard abs on that carriage ride, she was never utterly without shame, it was just that her dedication to her fetish overrides her shame
I agree that she doesn't get much in the way of character development, nobody really does in Konosuba, but she's not inconsistent, she was just under overwhelming pressure to act normal and not mess up the wedding in volume 7 and she went back to her usual self immediately once that stopped
And she did TONS of masochistic stuff in volume 12, and yes, her sick daughter-cousin is introduced to motivate her to go advance the plot but it's not exactly wildly out of character for her that she'd try to save a family member's life, especially considering that was also her motivation in volume 7

>She was coerced into what happened in Volume 7 to pay off her family's debt, and her father was dying, and as soon as Kazuma pulled his money and out saved her she was back to 'oh, Kazuma is buying me, to think he's going to make me pay him back with my body!
And? That doesn’t explain why out of the sudden she is a pure maiden that gets embarrassed out of the sudden. Alderp and her father already knew her fetish.
>she does get embarrassed about a lot of things, like being called Lalatina
We are talking about embarrassing because of her fetish, not her nickname
>but she's not inconsistent
She IS the most inconsistent character in the series. There is no reason at all why the sudden change of attitude in 7 and 12. It was never mentioned or hinted prior and it was never mentioned or hinted after.
>And she did TONS of masochistic stuff in volume 12
That was after she suddenly became a rapist.

Just admit it. She is poorly written. You might like her, but she is by no means a well developed character.

>Just admit it. She is poorly written.
all mandarine weebnovels are poorly written, we already had that.

>I agree that she doesn't get much in the way of character development, nobody really does in Konosuba,

This meme needs to fucking die. Megumin as she is in the latest volume is a completely different person as she is when she was first introduced, and even further back if you want to take the spinoff prequel into account. Aqua too gets plenty of development. She significantly more cautious and quicker on the uptake when things start going south, and she tries to make up for her shortcomings. I mean she doesn't succeed, because there's no cure for stupidity, but she tries, bless her heart.

Hell half of Darkness's issues stem from the fact that she keeps going back on her character development. She becomes a different character in volume 7, which would be a pretty decent development after everything she's been through, only to immediately slide back to where she was on volume 1 in the next volume. The other half of the issue is that the character development she gets take the form of "bam she's a naive maiden now"

Aqua is the only reason any sane person would watch Konosuba.

Attached: hello.jpg (1000x1104, 268K)

Aqua is a good written character, even if she doesn’t get much development she keeps her persona consistent and never makes moves that seem odd to her.

Kazuma is a good written character, he knows nothing about at first, and slowly knows the world and resolves the problems with the experience he had and what he have learned since getting isekaid. He is consistent.

Megumin is a good written character, she is childish in the beginning. After meeting the group she starts to become more confident and responsible about what she does, even when you know her antics. None of her moves as of now have been desperate or out of character, she has a consistent growth.

Darkness issue is that the “development” she gets goes to the trash immediately in the next volume, going back to her roots. If that happened once then its simply a mistake, but it has happened 3 times and she doesnt seem to be chamging anytime soon.

>Darkness issue is that the “development” she gets goes to the trash immediately in the next volume, going back to her roots. If that happened once then its simply a mistake, but it has happened 3 times and she doesnt seem to be chamging anytime soon.

What's this, zero no tsukaima now?

Rin is best girl, kill yourselves fags

Lynn*

Based
You made me chuckle, have a cute Rin

Attached: 167DAEB2-E721-4F75-9D89-08408008BFFD.jpg (465x660, 52K)

She has to be japanese right? Look at that outfit.

Lynn*

Probably, she might just like the otaku attire that the isekai’d nips brought over.

Rin
Reen
Lean
Lin
Lynn
Leen
Ryn
Rynn

I already said she doesn't get much development, but she isn't inconsistent, you're just ignoring her obvious reasons for acting the way she does when you say she's acting out of character
In volume 7 she was being coerced into marrying Alderp and had to act proper to make sure the wedding would go through, she didn't suddenly become a pure maiden for no reason, you have reading comprehension problems if you missed all that going on
In volume 12 she handcuffs herself to Kazuma to try to collect taxes from him and she has several clearly-spelled-out motives for doing this, them ending up handcuffed in bed with each other is contrived but she didn't do it because she was trying to rape him
Megumin is absolutely the same as she always was from the start of the series, her romance with Kazuma has had zero tangible progress since volume 5, they're all the same basic characters recycling the same gags and very little has changed

T. Speedreader

>In volume 7 she was being coerced into marrying Alderp and had to act proper to make sure the wedding would go through, she didn't suddenly become a pure maiden for no reason, you have reading comprehension problems if you missed all that going on
Alderp already knows how she acts. There was literally 0 reasons to hide her fetish in that volume.
Hey, at least if you act a certain way, wouldn’t it be nice to acknowledge it in later volumes or learn from it? Darkness doesnt do that

>In volume 12 she handcuffs herself to Kazuma to try to collect taxes from him and she has several clearly-spelled-out motives for doing this, them ending up handcuffed in bed with each other is contrived but she didn't do it because she was trying to rape him.
Motives? What motives? She was totally out of character. Exactly the same problem. She never acknowledges that later, not even in the same volume. She is a free plot device.

>Megumin is absolutely the same as she always was from the start of the series, her romance with Kazuma has had zero tangible progress since volume 5
Note how none of us mentioned her relationship as part of her progress.
In the first volumes she would automatically fire at anything there is with her explosion. As time went by she analyzes the situation and waits for Kazuma’s direction. She even forms a thieving band and uses what she learned from Kazuma to lead the band.
I get it that you dont know how to differentiate character development, since you still think Darkness is consistent.

That's my line - you're obviously the speedreader for gliding past Darkness's clearly-spelled-out motivations and claiming she's just being inconsistent and doing things without any reason
I get that you feel you have to attack characters that aren't your waifu as poorly written but you're just flat-out wrong here, sorry

> her romance with Kazuma has had zero tangible progress since volume 5
You either are a speedreader or skipped their moments together because they are not the same at all as of now.

I was gonna say you are a speedreader but several anons have already called you that

>hurr durr they are all one note characters with one joke hurr
>I'm not a speedreader, you are the speedreader.

Several people already said this but it deserves saying again, only retards or speedreaders think Megumin is the same character now as she is at the start, and neither is worth taking seriously.

Anyway, post cute chris/eris

Attached: 6D03238F-756A-44D1-8051-DB6AF4E86E56.png (670x940, 313K)

Nice shitpost. I somehow watched s1 with a lot of booze, but s2 was unbearable.

Thanks for the sage

Megutards

>Masked Kazuma
>Drunk Kazuma
>Kazuma with no common sense
Which Kazuma is the strongest of them all?

Axis cultists

Drunk Kazuma.

I always knew he could be someone if you just pump a little liquid courage into him

burn it

Can milk fix megumin?

Attached: 1558038472737.png (625x1000, 466K)

There's nothing to fix.

You can't fix perfection.

What is there to fix?

Megumin is perfect as is.

You dudes are insane. She has an inner struggle with her personality it's part of her character. She just needs to be cared for and loved properly but she will never get it she is only top 4 girls at best. That isnt her fault just surrounded by quality. Except Aqua she is trash.

Attached: Z6shpka.jpg (804x900, 360K)

She's a hopeless case. Still, milk isn't going to hurt anyone, so keep drinking your milk, okay? But the time for growing huge boobies is over. I'm sorry.

Attached: 1553363916901.jpg (570x570, 189K)

Malnutrition is not a joking matter.

Attached: 1547763819187.png (720x720, 413K)

>She has an inner struggle with her personality it's part of her character.
Which would be nice if that was actually what was presented instead of her just swapping personalities when the plot demands. Fucking shit the whole inner struggle thing vanishes from her character after volume 3.

I refuse

No.

Lynn.

>Blaming character shortcomings on the character instead of the author

Attached: 1492974799554.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

I don't blame her for being badly written but that doesn't absolve her from what she says and does while being badly written
The love triangle felt really forced and cheap drama especially since Megumin had practically won before it started and there was never any reason to believe that would change. People shouldn't hate Darkness, Megumin or Kazuma just for being a part of that but they can be criticized for doing things that reflect poorly on their character while it was happening.

Attached: darkness dance.gif (175x300, 292K)

I want to rawdog Megumins limp body as she feebly wraps hers arms and legs around me

Aqua is pretty cute, I like her personality too.

based!

Attached: 1457028582793.png (1196x1674, 1.03M)

We mentioned prlenty of times she is a bad weitten character, and that should be no surprise considering Natsume sucks at writting.

I know thats you, aquatard.

Attached: 23133476-9445-4FC6-809C-1CBC868F68B1.jpg (670x457, 40K)

Masked Kazuma
He is not only the best one, he is the most savage

Attached: 1557915368268.png (450x545, 287K)

Drunk kazuma soloed fenrir
Masked kazuma soloed the Capital
No common sense kazuma soloed dark priestess

meant to reply here

>Better sales than Overlord
>Better characterization than Overlord
>Better story than Overlord

That's a pretty low bar

Tanya the Evil > Konosuba > No Game No Life > Re Zero > Overlord

Stick your Isekai wars in the Quartet thread. We dont need more autists.

Can't handle a genius are you?

Really high iq replies anons, keep em coming

Instead of lying back and doing nothing Yunyun should trap an arm and a leg and roll Megumin over.

>somehow manages to make megumin even flatter and STILL appear saggy
Shoot kikuta on sight

Reading the part about the hot springs city really made me want to join the Axis cult. Those guys are dedicated and I respect that.

If you are that easily influenced your self esteem must be buried deep down in the ground, just like Aqua's intelect

It's their passion. I've never cared about anything as much as much as they care about Aqua and it seems kind of nice.

Satanic cults are really devoted as well. You should join one.

But satan isn't a cute girl

Not with that attitude

Wait, wasn't there some talk in vol.15 that the demon lord is actually a little girl?

Haven't gotten that far yet

No, it was fake. iirc it was just sweet talk. Serena confirms that it is indeed a man

fuck you

Attached: 55592604_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 337K)

Attached: CF45AB5E-120D-4B5C-A526-95E76003AA13.jpg (750x1048, 172K)

>tfw this will never happen to you

Sorry if this is too lewd but I genuinely believe Megumin could give a blowjob better than any other anime character.

*Aqua

True, her competitive nature would make her improve her skills even further

She would probably puke all the liquor onto your dick

The trick is to steal her wine and only give it back to her once she sucks your dick.

She wont suck it then. She sells her body only for alcohol, not for pleasure

You misunderstand me. You take the wine away from her and tell her you will only give it back once she blows you. You will instantly get the perfect blowjob. Aqua is shit, but she has her uses.

>take the wine away from her
You already fucked up, buddy.

Attached: want-some-more-asshat.gif (532x513, 336K)

I wont let Aqua touch my dick. She is not even worth the suck. Darkness and Megumin are way above her.

I can take her. She is completely useless against anything that isn't undead.

>She is completely useless against anything that isn't undead.
Not once she has drunken her wine, no she's not. She'll fuck up anyone who comes funny at her. And literally nobody can beat her.

Attached: aqua-rave.gif (600x540, 860K)

But I have already taken her wine. She is helpless against me.

Never reply to the aquatard, newfag. You are just fueling his bait.

Yes because everybody posting about how much they love Megumin is so much more interesting.

You are literally arguing with a troll. You are retarded if you think that is worth it.

>he thinks he has already taken all her wine
You don't even now about all the secret wine stashes. Check mate, heathen.
mimimimi mi mimi

Attached: free-party-tricks-for-everyone.gif (790x444, 899K)

Anyone else think the endgame should be Kazuma and Aqua? Megumin is cute but she's a way better person than Kazuma so I can't see that lasting, whereas Kazuma and Aqua are both pieces of shit and already have that "old married couple who are tired as fuck of each other" feeling going on.

>Anyone else
No, just you.

Attached: husbando_and_wife.jpg (1725x1963, 635K)

> Megumin is cute but she's a way better person than Kazuma so I can't see that lasting
They lasted for more than 7 volumes straight. And it doenst seem to stop anytime soon

Kazuma going endgame with Aqua not only would feel awkward as fuck, its doesnt have sense from both characters. Never they have felt any type of love for each other, specially Kazuma. They are friends, nothing else.

Kazuma is going to double cuck Megumin by marrying Yunyun.

>endgame
>Kazuma and Aqua
No. Endgame is Aqua becoming the next Demon King to rule them all. It's her story after all. If you look closely there are hints literally everywhere. Just open your eyes.

Attached: 157667821378.jpg (1920x1080, 918K)

>he thinks the anime is canon

She'll turn the puke into water.

She literally pukes in the anime. Are you retarded like her?

>saggy tits faggot show runner brigading for his retarded shitty goddess waifu by giving her new scenes and downplaying the other characters
>megumin is still the most popular character by far
wew lad

Attached: Shiraori.PNG.png (636x804, 495K)

>saggy tits faggot show runner
absolutely based is what they are. But you, you just keep reading your animes.
>reading animes
heh

Attached: 15237345622.gif (379x545, 398K)

Darkness is best girl.

Attached: 1537115671518.jpg (1777x2500, 1.32M)

Look up the thread, we already gave full walls of text as to why she is the worst out of the 3

>try to be nice to her
>"sorry user I only like bad boys"
>try to be mean to her
>"ugh I like real compliments sometimes you know"
I am too autistic to be able to handle Darkness.

>be me, an aquafag
>destroy some pleb by telling him to go read the animes
>go watch some shitty capeshit or shonenshit cause I am edgy like that
>don't know chinklanguage so I go for the subs
>read the subs
>read anime
>wait

yeah

Honestly thats what you get for replying to the glowing aquatard

Dont mind me, just bumpin

Attached: Megu Dance.gif (240x320, 210K)

>ywn

Attached: comfy.jpg (750x1334, 130K)

fuck you aquafaggot

Attached: megumeme.png (1342x981, 658K)

Attached: 157892783735.jpg (706x688, 90K)

Nigga, im not even an aquafag and i dont know what you are trying to accomplish with that image

They were about the same quality

>hiking up skirt/dress
Patrician taste.

The puke was purifying. That's why it was a rainbow.

what? No, you are literally making that up

Then why was it a rainbow?

The fuck do i know? its not stated even in the LN. She is a divine thing so it most likely has that color. If it was water it would look like water.

It was a rainbow but that was funnier than showing more realistic puke. Why are you all taking a comedy series so seriously?

>she is the worst
How?
She's the only one that would be fine with a house-husband.

We already said up there why she is the worst, look it up, but overall her character is the most inconsistent and she puts her fetish over other people.
>She's the only one that would be fine with a house-husband.
Megumin is by a landslide the best wife material out of the 3.

>sell modern conveniences and get mad money
>spend a lot of money on Aqua
>threaten to stop giving her money when she steps out of line
Boom. A submissive waifu without an annoying fetish. Darkness is the worst of the three.

Megumin comes up with the best names

>Why are you all taking a comedy series so seriously?
Why aren't you?

Haven't seen new season yet. Just finished first. Worth continuing? Or leave it good like it is now?

The overall quality is the same, but the 2 arcs that are covered get somewhat stale.
Watch it, but dont expect it to be as good as the first season.

gotcha, thanks

Read the LNs, they are better.

I liked that they went goofier and less plot-heavy. It doesn't make it a "better" anime overall but it works better for something like konosuba, which is a at it's core parody and should be more lighthearted and funny.

Happy happy Megumin!

Attached: 0136.jpg (1149x1617, 590K)

>not getting her and yunyun in a cycle of giving you progressively better blowjobs

>less plot heavy
wut?
the main plot is to defeat the demon generals and kill the demon king.
The first season the only "plot heavy" thing they did was kill Beldia, the Destructor had nothing to do with the main plot. In fact you can say it was a side quest.
If anything the second season went a lot more heavy with the plot. 2 demon generals get defeated and a 3rd one is hinted at. You get the introduction of Alderp and her relationship with Darkness and her father, which plays a somewhat major role later on.

but the voice actors bring so much to it!

Sure, that doesnt mean that the anime is better. The best events happen in the novel.

Attached: Megumin.full.2082597.jpg (1000x1376, 810K)

*rejects her because she can't use advanced magic*

My logic
>competitive nature and desire to be seen as a woman would make her want to do well
>if you're the one who helps her explode daily, she probably appreciates you a lot and really wants to make you feel good
>she has a black belt and her lewd mother probably taught her all kinds of tips
>she is the perfect height where she needs to look up at you with her glowing red puppy eyes rather than stare down at your dick
>her tiny hands and mouth would make you feel bigger, and the moisture from taking off her fingerless gloves would provide a touch of lubricant

She did consider learning it. Dont be so rude

>can't
Chooses not to. Explosion is like two tiers above advanced magic.

what is Yea Forums's opinion on this picture

Attached: 1519267916736.jpg (1200x948, 121K)

That's a picture of me and my girlfriend Megumin. How did you get this?

It's still pretty much useless. Megumin could be a top tier adventurer if she used advanced magic but she has to waste her potential. Not waifu material.

>waifu material is linked to her learning explosion magic
???

How could that be useless if you can kill anything in one hit. If there are more enemies just refill her with magic, not that hard.

Kazuma is rich af and can get a much better girl.

She has struck killing/wounding blow on more demon generals than anyone else in the world, because she was determined to become the ultimate practitioner of an art. "Why doesn't she make a practical build" is exactly the kind of 100 IQ thinking people with zero ambitions do.

>waifu material is linked to explosion magic
she knows how to cook. Is good with children, independent, responsible, inteligent, cares about him and she is not the best girl he gets?

No he can't. Fuck you.

Attached: 8f6c48344e89098dc47b44fa7280f006.jpg (903x1179, 149K)

kazuma himself says she would make a good wife when he was given her purse and looked inside while locked outside.

She's flat bro. Even Aqua is better and that's saying something.

>everything goes to the trash because she is flat
>Aqua is better wife material just because of her boobs

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

when looking for a wife you want a smart one that makes your life easier not the dumb as a brick whore.

I don't need a girl to make my life easier, that's why I have money. Leave the dependable, homely girls for the poorfags.

>chooses whore wife
>whore wife spends your fortune on booze

This is the typical cliche story of the rich man that bought the hottest girl for love, married her only to understand the huge mistake he made, because he is unhappy with her. She only uses her for money and is deeply depressed because noone loves him, despite the money he has.
You either are underage or have several layers of autism

Megumin hoardes discount coupons and is good for your bank account.

If you don't like her, leave her and find a new one. There is probably no alimony in a fantasy world, and if there is, it is dangerous enough out there that people disappear.

>Unhappy with wife because she only cares about your money
>leaver her and find another one
>She stays with you because of your money
>Unhappy with wife because she only cares about your money
At the end of the day, Kazuma chose with his heart and not with his penis, thats why Megumin won.

This randomly generated inspirational quote I got yesterday ended up being relevant

Attached: 1QJxEWGNPz.jpg (650x650, 99K)

Meh you can find an acceptable one with decent breasts.

by far, aqua besto

He had the chance with Darkness yet he rejected her. Kazuma is a lolicon in desguise anyway. He might say all the time that his favorite body type are the ones with big breasts, but deep inside he prefers small girls.

Her abs are really defined!

>cognitive dissonance

He had and still has the chance of ditching Megumin and go for Darkness any timie, yet he still hasnt done it.

>Darkness
I said acceptable

New threado