One Piece

Who is Luffy's best friend?

Attached: usopp and luffy.png (663x377, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6flruyP1zPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me.

Me

オレ

God.

Me actually

Sabo

Being in luffy's crew for a day would be fun.

His wife, Hancock.

Attached: delicious.jpg (604x405, 121K)

Some never before seen character who will be revealed in a crucial moment late in the story, instantly followed by 10 flashback chapter which show him being close to Luffy all his life.

his hat

Definitely usopp
Cant picture the water 7 thing with fucking zoro lmao

Zoro

He's also the vice captain

Wasnt usopp the first one to say "LUFFY IS THE MAN THAT WILL BE THE KING OF PIRATES"

Nope, that was Zoro.

Zoro would never be a pussy bitch that leaves the crew over a minor disagreement over a piece of wood

Definitely not Usopp

Attached: Best Bros.png (681x642, 849K)

technically zoro was, but zoro said the line every other crew member says on thriller bark though while usopp started it on alabasta

Brainlet

Reminder that Nami's (and every other One Piece female's) womb belongs to Bullsopp and his progeny

More like, Luffy would care alot less about Zoro leaving than let's say Usopp/Sanji

Fucking brainlets. Luffy would care immensely if any of the crew left, it doesn't matter who.

I don't think he'd care if Franky left

lets not pretend luffy would not smile for 15 chapters because brook left

I don't know but Sanji and Usopp are best friends

Attached: _7.jpg (224x447, 62K)

Luffy - Kenshin
Zoro - Kenshin with a touch of Sano and Shishio
Tama - Misao with a touch of Tsubame
Momo - Yahiko
Hiyori - Yumi
Kid - Aoshi
Law - Saito
Kiku - Honjo

Mihawk and Tashigi will show up as the obvious Hiko and Kaoru matches. Kid lost his crew alas Aoshi ninja group, Zoro’s gonna get bygone which will make him despise Orochi’s government, and Kiku is a man. Screen cap this.

Attached: 23733747-7D94-48EC-93A1-4D2C07F78856.png (350x360, 300K)

Luffy was literally ready to entrust Franky with the Mera Mera no Mi.

He offered his dead brother's devil fruit to him of course he would care
Plus luffy thinks hes cool as fuck

Depends, did he get into a fight with Brook and left on bad terms, or did Brook get kidnapped? If it's the latter he wouldn't be smiling. Either way Luffy would go to hell and back for him, and the rest of the crew.

>latter
Fuck I meant former.

Yes, yes. We know.

Zoro the Vice Captain obviously

reminder zoro will hear about what sanji did and we'll finally get luffy vs. zoro

Does she regret taking his memory?

Attached: D6ikjOwUcAAkde6.jpg (1169x1169, 228K)

She's a fujo so probably not

Everyone is actually a shit friend.

you say that like franky ISN'T cool as fuck

Franky is useless

he is but doesnt have enough focus despite being apart of the former monster quartet

>former monster quartet
The what now?

Chopper > Franky pre-ts

She regrets a lot of things. But it's okay, they'll reunite.

Attached: pudding alley.jpg (1280x720, 645K)

Luffy's best friend and most trusted ally is Zoro. The monster trio is now the monster duo. None of the crew come close to Luffy or Zoro right now.

Luffy is the worst shonen protagonist in history

Let's start a iceburg chart for out-there theories, it feels appropriate
>Kong strides around half-naked in his zoan form, is responsible for all Bigfoot sightings by civilians
>Shanks sacrificed his arm as a penance for saving a member of the D. clan
>All Shichibukai with original designs that incorporated crosses (Mihawk, Moria, Kuma) will end the series in the Revolutionary Army
>Many of Moria's original crewmates were Minks, which allowed him access to Wano and Hogback's experiments with animal zombies and Absalom's modifications were meant to mimic their strength

Did you miss the entire arc about Luffy going into a yonko's territory and risking his plans to beat Kaido just so he could bring Sanji back?

Stop treating this like a bro harem series, faggots.

But it is

Rent free

>Luffy's best friend and most trusted ally is Zoro
Luffy literally chose to never eat again and die if his friend didnt come back and make food for him
With Zoro he wouldn't die because he left

Say something nice to Baby 5 for her birthday!

Attached: Baby_5_Anime_Concept_Art.png (932x1064, 828K)

Did you miss the entire arc about Luffy going to a island controlled by the government and risking his life just so he could bring Robin back?

What I'm saying is, he'd do this for everyone of his crew. The "best friend" thing is bullshit.

doubt it for brook

Technically he would because nakama, but nobody is interested to see it so it'll never happen.

I need her on my dick.

why does she not wipe her own memory?

nice trick, but she will not fall into it after Sai tought her

Vivi is Luffy's girlfriend

!!!

Attached: tumblr_mvs1xgaJcx1sf4c2yo1_1280.png (704x396, 220K)

Here we go again.

Attached: eat it.jpg (760x831, 492K)

Remember the theory about Luffy won't give a fuck about the fruit?

Baby 5 is ultimate wife material, nobody comes close

Attached: Sb0oYzN.png (1724x1628, 1.03M)

>Will literally cuck you just by being asked to

Official Luffy's friend power ranking

>Best Friend
Usopp
Nami
Zoro

>Friend
Chopper
Robin
Jinbei

>Thinks they look cool but don't really hang out
Brooke
Franky

>Sanji
Sanji

Why are we supposed to sympathize with her again? She killed a dude onscreen just because he laughed at Pica.

she should stop smoking

t. oda's doctor

i'm afraid not, i wasn't here for dressrosa

But she IS smoking

Attached: baby 5 takin a drag.gif (540x300, 1.99M)

Attached: the-mask-heart-e1537790947171.jpg (800x420, 63K)

What would his bounty and epithet be?

Sensible list

his death was inevitable, killing him was very kind of her.

Attached: 096.png (760x1200, 1.43M)

>sanji at the bottom when luffy proudly took his strongest attacks to the head and proceeded to say "ill starve myself to death and i cant become pirate king without you"
hes high up there

>9. About Nami's prominent body

Sanma-san realizes that Nami's body line is more prominent in the timeskip. Oda confirms that. Initially, Oda felt embarassed to draw such sexy breasts or sexy bodies. But it was changed after Nyougashima (Women-only island) arc. Truth is, he wanted to end that arc before his daughter grew older (because Oda doesn't want to be called hentai), but it turns out that his daugther loves it and even a fan of Hancock. His daughter casually says " So Papa likes breast, I see." LOL. That's why after timeskip, Oda draws body lines more prominently and sexier for some characters, including Nami.

Attached: x16.png (1964x1500, 936K)

>but it turns out that his daugther loves it and even a fan of Hancock.
Oda draws fanservice for the sake of his daughter.

Attached: Emotional_Franky.png (911x720, 565K)

Based Zoro the vice-captain

Is she Baby 6 now

zoro, they understand each other.

>usopp has the biggest panel
cant wait for elbaf a.k.a year of godsopp

>salinoden City, i think I may have been there as a kid.
Was. That on Luffy’s island?

Official Strawhat Strength Ratings
>Luffy
>Zoro
>Stealth Black
>Jinbe
>Sanji
>Nami (with Zeus)
>Franky Shogun
>Brook
>Franky
>Robin
>Nami (without Zeus)
>Usopp

Official Sanji's friend power ranking:

>Best Friend
Usopp
Zolo

>Friend
Luffy
Nami
Brook

>Thinks they look cool but don't really hang out
Franky
Robin
Chopper

Attached: 5168.jpg (477x598, 190K)

>Zoro, Nami and Usopp panels are the biggest
Confirmed

>Robin that low
Explain the leg hair

Is Usopp Franky's best friend?

Franky doesn’t have any friends

It was something about Luffy will state something like this: My brother died, I cannot bring him back, so why would I care who will eat the Mera Mera fruit?

Attached: sadness close.png (500x384, 115K)

Zambai and Iceburg are Franky's best friends

user...

Official Nami's friend power ranking:
>Best friend
Luffy
Zoro (although Zoro himself is still butthurt about early bullying)
Usopp
Sanji
>Friend:
Robin
Chopper
Jinbe
>tiresome
Brook
>who are you?
Franky

Attached: zo.png (445x269, 118K)

Best friend should be Luffy, Chopper and Usopp.
Zoro and Sanji lower.

Chopper higher than Sanji
Not even a Sanjifag and I can tell you this is stupid

Eh, that might be just me but I always got the impression the east blue crewmates has a higher place in Nami's heart than the others.

considering that luffy still treasures shanks' hat, i don't know how much would that have made sense for his character

Sanji belongs in pathetic orbiter tier

t. zorocel

Nami is the only one who knows Chopper's past, and she spends a lot of time with him, be it on the Sunny or on islands. Not to mention her, Chopper and Luffy are drawn together on a bunch of illustrations and color spreads.
Sanji ? In which dimension do you live to put him up there with Luffy or Chopper ?

Attached: 1554445065441.jpg (450x625, 110K)

My favorite part was when Usopp apolgizes to Luffy and crew in tears as he was being left behind on Water 7.
Everything else was so generic I can't remember what happened except for minor details

Attached: 1556482192005.jpg (422x422, 27K)

did you miss the whole zou/wci part of the series?

She acted worse when Robin left the crew even though they weren't particularly close. She cares about everyone in the crew, is that so hard to understand ?

No love for Ryuunosuke?

Attached: Ryuunosuke.jpg (1134x401, 111K)

One piece peaked at Water 7.

>This happens.
>Turns out he's everyone else on the crews friend as well
>Except Chopper who the new guy assumes is their pet.
>Turns out his devil fruit has to do with changing memories
>He's just trying to cash in their bounties to turn them in

UH OH

Attached: DF703543-69B3-4024-9695-8A4DE7166F15.jpg (317x258, 44K)

Jack the Intellectual

Attached: jacksthoughts.jpg (287x318, 29K)

DEEP

If not for these threads I probably wouldn’t give a shit about Jack but I love him so much now

>She acted worse when Robin left the crew
She acted the same
>cried for Robin/cried for Sanji
>assertive to save them
>went in a WG island without fear to bring Robin back/went in a yonkou territory without fear to save Sanji

>She cares about everyone in the crew, is that so hard to understand?
Never said she doesn't. But she isn't Luffy who might like everyone equally, she got preferences. You can be sure she cares way more for Usopp than for Franky for example.

Why do you get upset when I say that Nami cares a lot about Sanji? I dislike SaNa
not so fast

Attached: daisuki.png (633x402, 102K)

All this proves is that Nami is a whore

this

>ywn discover anything new with your mates
why live?

He is the highest IQ commander in the story short of Beckman.

High enough IQ to tie his own bib for dinner without any help anymore

did Oda know that the name he gave her is L-lewd??

>His daughter casually says " So Papa likes breast, I see."
Hoo boy. We got a "Daddy's Girl"

Attached: sweating Robin.png (1204x751, 487K)

so.. by shippers logic UsoNa is canon??

they were the first 3 to join so yeah I guess they are kinda morespecial to him,doesn't mean they're more important.

I can almost imagine her making this face when saying it.

Attached: 1469618799050.gif (500x281, 677K)

He called a supernova out on his lie which Kaido couldn’t detect and he wasn’t fooled by the minks lies even though user was. Rather than rely only on brute force, he used poison gas. Once that didn’t work he tried to break the foundations of the island.
He’s smart, but looks like a bruiser, Oda has to asspull Momonosuke awaking his ability to save Zunisha.

Ok Jack good post

By the Straw Hat's own standards, is Usopp the most likeable crew members?
I'd say so.

She definitely acted worse.
Luffy cares about everyone, but not equally. Everyone got people with whom they can open up more. Luffy followed by Chopper and Usopp in Nami's case.

Now, literally where is your argument for Sanji to be higher than Chopper ?

Attached: 0363-007[1].jpg (760x1200, 247K)

Luffy is the most likable crew member

>fight his captain and leave the crew because of a fucking ship
lol no

What lie? Hawkins said that the Straw Hats were hiding in the Oden Castle and he was right.

It's not Sanji in particular

Attached: standthepain.png (762x1200, 187K)

>because of a fucking ship
>a fucking ship
get out

>got the impression
Yeah so you got nothing to back it up.

He literally lied and got called out on it and admitted it making an excuse, which Jack did not appear to really buy.

>Yeah so you got nothing to back it up.
Arlong Park

Attached: 0081-017.jpg (1066x1600, 302K)

Attached: silent mammoth.png (199x230, 50K)

he accused Luffy of being the type to leave crewmembers behind when they're too weak, which is false. Merry was a total different matter

Even though he was right by sheer luck, Jack got him to admit he lied. Jack discovered his deceptive nature.

Usopp is the most relatable to me. The most likeable is Luffy.

It would be the proof, he matured. If I remember correctly. But I did not like that theory so don't know the details.

I tought you were saying Merry didn't matter,my bad. Yeah that was autistic of Usopp,still I understand his grief, he was the only one to have seen the Merry's spirit and he was the one in charge of repairs and sucked at it so he felt responsible for it.

That’s what Usopp thought Luffy was saying too.

This prove absolutely nothing. Sure, she is grateful towards Zoro and Sanji for saving her village. But she is closer and more comfortable with Chopper, that's the undeniable truth.

He's not my favorite at all, and I know he's disliked here but Chopper is objectively the most likeable as a person. His only flaw is being too gullible

Haha wouldn't it be funny if Luffy ended up having multiple best friends who all wanted the best for him in their own way but their "love" was all like different like one person wanted Luffy to be free to make his own decision, one person wanted Luffy to succeed, one person wanted Luffy to perform a specific role because he shines the most in that role, and one person antagonizes Luffy because if they don't causality will have them never meet in the first place that'd sure be a riot haha isn't friendship and love great

Sure would be super awesome if Luffy suddenly remembered someone he forgot about at like the worst possible time, that's totally cool and not horrifying at all hehe

Attached: Sabo.png (1844x2776, 2.53M)

I guess it's because she feels a lot like him, they were both adopted and even if in Nami's case it was fake they were both shunned by those around them maybe that's why she feels close to him

you mean that he got over ace's death? 'cause we kinda got that scene with tama at the beginning of act one

If your brother owned nukes and was murdered, it wouldn’t be “immature” to try and stop one of the murderers from selling or giving the nuke away, retard.

>My brother died, why do I care if his murderer keeps his rifle?

You mean
>My brother was murdered.
He didn’t die from fucking cancer dude, Doflamingo helped kill him.

how are carrotfags holding up?

Attached: X0AEO.jpg (1365x768, 66K)

Being a bunny in a series where the moon is a major plot point probably means you have some role to play

does Oda still follow/draw the moon phases correct or did he already gave up on it?

Zoro is best fight buddy, Usopp is best daily life buddy, Chopper is second best daily life buddy, Franky and Brook are funny uncle tier. Sanji is for food. Nami and Robin are kinda there, really. I mean, Luffy cares for them deeply, but I don't remember them really having much fun together (whole group shenanigans aside).

I think he gave up on that early into the GL. And moon phase can't make much sense with how tightly packed full moons have to be.

>Nami
>kinda there
Low quality bait.

luffy would think you are boring and weak

I explained what I meant, Luffy loves all of them the same. But they're still more like big sister who tries to contain her childish younger brother's antics than friends.

no

Attached: 1234567.jpg (369x364, 80K)

>Who is Luffy's best friend?
We are!

Attached: 1518723254677.jpg (391x517, 154K)

I have started to watch this after years of skepticism. On the 11 episode and fucking loving it. Why is Usopp such a bro?

This is the most underrated part of the series, and also a crucial character development. Usopp wasn't even properly a part of the crew before that, because like he said, he was asked to join as he was gonna go at it alone.
The second most underrated moment is when Brook hears that Laboon is alive. The only 2 times I have cried watching the show.

>is a handyman
>is an artist
>can actually cook decent food according to SBS (only male SH aside of Sanji)
>can cut you hair
Usopp is absolute best husbando tier, isn't he?

Anime is really good at the beginning, but it gets worse as time goes by. Also if you're loving Syrup Village, you're gonna adore Baratie and Arlong Park

I think it is lame he always draws one moon, after we saw the Oharan model.

Keep watching somewhere until episode 400 and then switch to manga.

We don't even know what Oharan model is, it might be geocentric universe model. I'm still waiting for an astronomer to join the crew, so we can dwell into this further.

Reminder that Sabo is the only asspull in the entire series and was totally an unnessecary move.
Oh yeah, and maybe Shanks arm, but I'm sure we will later find out that Shank's quirk is that he is a forgetful retard who can't act under pressure.

Attached: bb5.jpg (900x1350, 197K)

I'm personally doing alright. Keeping the faith and all that. Anxiously waiting for Vivre Card D-Day, whatever ends up happening with that. Her birthday is next Friday, btw.

Attached: 74666003_p0.jpg (693x960, 265K)

I envy you. Have fun.

>about to solve the mystery of void century
>still thinks geocentric model is true instead of heliocentric
were Oharan idiots?

Who's the best to worst cook in the crew? Sanji obviously first and Luffy last

Nami is second best I suppose

What about Sabo was an asspull? His survival and him eventually joining revolutionaries was obvious from the flashback if you read carefully. Unless you mean his existence, but (aside of foreshadowing during the war arc), it's the same with every other member of Luffy's family.
>oh, by the way, Luffy has an older brother, he's quite a famous pirate, he wasn't in his childhood story because *wait 400 chapters to find out*
>oh, by the way, that one guy from the Coby's cover story is the most legendary marine adn Luffy's grandpa, he never visited during the year one of the big shots of the pirate world lived in his hometown because he was busy or something
>oh, yeah, by the way, that Dagon guy is Luffy's pops, he didn't know him though
>oh, by the way, this brther isn't blood related with him, he's Gold Roger's son, they're just sworn brothers
And finally
>oh, by the way, there was another sworn brother, but he died, but he didn't
His mother will be the same if she appears anywhere in the story.

Shank's 'quirk' is that he's Nami.

The only thing Oda revealed is that the only ons who can actually cook are Usopp, Nami and Robin, The rest can just cut, mix and roast stuff (SBS 79)

SHUT THIS POSTER DOWN

Attached: hatnami.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I just don't like Sabo because his existence screams "I don't really want to kill Ace so I got a replacement brother ready for Luffy"

I mean, I get why people don't like Sabo, especially that he's much more boring than Ace was, but he's no more of an asspull than everything we learned about Ace was.

True

twintails Nami a cute

Seems like she's above Usopp, since she was the one doing the cooking before sanji despite the charge. According to a sbs robin can cook but there's no way to gauge.

Attached: reporttime.png (1047x1370, 1.34M)

Also the fact that Oda made sure to have Sabo not do anything wrong by giving him amnesia during Ace's death.

Usopp should be pretty good although he most likely wouldn't be able to resist cooking weird ass experimental things.

Attached: family breakdown.jpg (850x1285, 728K)

Are you ready for the Revolutionary Army in Wano?

Pics aren't canon though.
But I agree with you.

The jobber army? Nah

nami can do a lot of things, uh? shame for the grediness, could have make a good wife.

Attached: sewing.jpg (308x389, 58K)

Zoro is such a bro

I miss old One Piece

The omake in itself is just a fun story but it supposed to sum Luffy's food life before Sanji, so I don't see why the info would be inaccurate.

Attached: foodlife.jpg (750x335, 136K)

i miss gastino.

Ah I didn't know it was Oda's omake, my bad.

Usopp. The rest are more like siblings, especially Nami. Zoro is the one that takes him the most seriously as their leader, oddly enough.

Because Oda wanted to make a joke. Who cooks better is just a trivia, but I doubt that they would actually pay Nami for cooking if Usopp could cook good enough (and that's what SBS implies).

Is this the only time Luffy mentioned a place he’s been before Garp took him to trash island?

Clover was Galileo but they nuke him before he got that far, you’re the retard.

>that art
bros, i miss my childhood

They're archeologists first and foremost, this could have been just an interesting artifact. Or not. We don't know.

Reminder that this is now free of charge for Chadffy

Attached: fr.png (990x998, 955K)

They weren't idiots, but they weren't close to solving the Void Century either. Clover's wild speculation was based on a SINGLE poneglyph, and he got pretty far all things considered. But from everything we've seen and learned about as readers, its much more likely the Ancient Kingdom weren't the ones making the poneglyphs because they were worried about being wiped out, but the World Government.

Reminder that Rayleigh implied Ohara was in the wrong

Why did WG not gather the Poneglyphs already?
Even if they cannot decipher it, they could hide it from the world and make sure nobody ever have the chance to investigate and decipher what is written on them.

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

ToC, Soma spoiler and Samurai 8 spoilers are out. OP soon.

explain

Reminder people believed in geocentric universe for centuries not (just) because of religious authorities, but because it actually worked, though it was getting more and more contrived as the time went on. Some people initially used geocentric model for calculations even after accepting the Copernican heliocentric because it was not polished enough. And Copernican model was still far from the truth and had to use epicycles because he still assumed the orbits were circular. That's how science works, you get better and better truth approximations, and switch to a better model when one arrives.

>OP soon.
user I...

Attached: 1445703773543.png (645x720, 617K)

op is on break user

user, I...

Bros...

Attached: 1458226017152.png (613x720, 602K)

They're not that easy to find, and some are protected by strong organizations.

>op soon
a-user

Attached: toohappy.png (157x131, 19K)

He said that both Roger's crew and Ohara rushed too much. Result, they were both helpless against the WG.

THIS
Btw why shall we consder geocentric world false? In the One Piece universe (with is already full with mysterious powers) there is a chance physics wrks different and the geocentric world is reality.

you goddamn fucking hack

>Anxiously waiting for Vivre Card D-Day, whatever ends up happening with that.
Whatever ends up happening? We already have the special numbers filled. Carrot will be in the 900s.

Theories on Oda being a hack, because it's been several thousand chapters since Urouge or THE Kaido last appeared.

Attached: 1550071655927.png (640x910, 566K)

Different color hair.

*Le Kaido

Attached: 1474130803107.png (443x409, 175K)

Oda can't find a place in the story for Urouge cause his powerlevel is too high

Attached: 1438730920523.gif (375x211, 1.92M)

unironically nami and zoro

Which of the straw hats are and aren't virgins?

Attached: 23-35-56-1556376281072.jpg (750x903, 45K)

Oda is a lazy hack

Waste of resources. It took some of the world's top scholars 800 years to figure out how to decipher them, and they are scattered all over the place.

Non virgins:
Luffy
Usopp
Robin
Brook

Virgins:
Zoro
Nami
Sanji
Chopper
Franky

ZEHAHAHA

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 31K)

WHY IS FAIRY TAIL UNORIGINAL WITH CHARACTERS

Attached: C7D03350-66AF-495F-BAD0-6E02D2D0B0E4.jpg (853x640, 98K)

>Nami
>virgin

Can Murata teach oda how to draw women?

Attached: 1557914031077.png (421x648, 269K)

Based Mashima moved on from his hack days

Attached: 00-45-51-16.png (906x1300, 844K)

Do they go up to the 900s? What's the highest released card so far? When do the Zou cards released?

WEEEEEEHAHAHA, SENCHOU!

Attached: WEEEEEHAHAHA.png (512x798, 154K)

>probably
More like 100% guarenteed!
There is a robot army and animal pirates on the moon from an ancient civilization. The minks are also an ancient race that derives their power from the moon; there's no way that's unrelated.

Attached: souru.jpg (1550x872, 130K)

How has every bone in his spine not been crushed?

Robin, Franky and Book aren't. The rest are.

>Non virgin
>Zoro
Wrong

Attached: Carrot gohst.jpg (768x768, 80K)

which op girl have the biggest bush

Attached: nopubes.jpg (519x593, 47K)

Carrot

Big Mom

Robin definitely trims

oh, you

Why user

Attached: 17-22-10-1557415612332.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

>Virgins
>Zoro
Not for long

Attached: Hiyori sweat.png (225x158, 41K)

Attached: 1556115342910.gif (400x400, 682K)

>Wano's number 1 prostitute
Zoro is for Tashigi

Was Katakuri serious or did he lie to others, when he said He will go himself after Luffy, because he need to make sure to defeat him before he can be a threat for Big Mom?

Gerth

Attached: Gerth_Manga_Infobox.png (500x724, 534K)

Get off of Vegapunk's computer Tashigi. You're on babysitting duty.

Attached: Hiyori wink.png (404x465, 134K)

Stussy is 1032
Zou pack comes in July

So that's what keeps her warm down there.

Zoro is so hung up on his childhood waifu that he still wears her panties on his head to this day.
Some downie whore has no chance.

>he
you mean "his machines"

I see that ZoTash has become the new SaNa.

Give it time

Attached: Hiyori pout.png (358x351, 99K)

Tashigi has even LESS of a chance.
She's a spit in the face of Kuina's memory by being such a pathetic weakling.

Luffy goes Akemi Homura tier ballistic for anyone in his crew, so it's actually a stupid proposition to reasonably discern that.

Like, Luffy literally went through a metaphorical representation of Hell and back for Ace.
And I have no doubt that he would do the same for anyone else from his crew.

Attached: Madoka_hug_and_headpat.gif (600x338, 1.22M)

Is a secret WEEEEHAHAHA

Attached: WEEEHAHAHA.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Most nips think that Robin, Brook and Franky (basically the adults of the crew) are non-virgin. that Luffy, Zoro, Chopper and Usopp are def virgins, Sanji maybe (because he seemed to be doing ok during baratie time) and Nami a 処女ビッチ

Attached: senor_pink_16680.jpg (604x604, 61K)

>3 swords
>3 holes

How long did Hiyori hold out for?

Attached: one_piece_941_10.jpg (800x1133, 363K)

Luffy and Zorro fraught eachother when Zoro killed/knocked all of baroque works out and Luffy thought he had betrayed his friends. They get interrupted though.

Attached: 1496519142495 (1).jpg (599x900, 124K)

>btw, fuck you Jinbei

Attached: dicaprio.jpg (470x470, 27K)

>he still wears her panties on his head to this day
my sides

wow typo city, am I having a stroke?

Attached: 1556607768290.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>OP soon

Attached: franky.jpg (500x281, 29K)

>Can I have her sword
>Sure.
>Can I have her panties?
>Sure.

Attached: darkgreenpanties.jpg (580x580, 143K)

>Here we go, Kuina-chan. Let's take on this whole stinking world! Now, which way is the port...?

So I was re-reading OP and found something that I find kind of contradictory.
On Dressrosa Doflamingo shows his awareness of Kinemon and Momonosuke, which is confirmed by Kinemon to be his acting on the behalf of Kaidou. But then on Wano we see that nobody knows that Toki sent them into future, and everyone thinks the whole promise of revenge is just a legend Orochi's needlessly paranoid about. How come Doflamingo managed to learn about their identity, but none of Kaidou's men are aware?

Attached: 0819-003[1].jpg (760x1200, 213K)

robin looks cute as a geisha

Forgot my image.

Attached: Zoro Bandana.jpg (682x384, 25K)

God Kanjuro is fucking ugly

Good Morning

Attached: Pelican Eels.jpg (1080x542, 189K)

But he's based though

Attached: Kanjuro shuts down a bitch.png (369x457, 118K)

Good morning

Attached: One Happy Family part 3.png (457x365, 130K)

Sleepy Zoro is cute.

>We already have the special numbers filled.
Seriously, what's the deal with this? I think 11 men theory has legit evidence behind it and I don't think we should treat merchandise as binding to Oda, but it was supposed to be "never ending databook" Oda "always wanted" and oversees. Which would imply we should only get it updated from now on. But if there is another member added, this would pretty much mean shifting everyone from #11 (Merry) to that person's position by one which would be pretty confusing in the long run. On the other hand, having one member with number #1234 when the rest occupy first 13 spots would defeat the purpose of having special spots. And it could be avoided by just leaving one spot empty (I presume Oda has the members figured out by now). Would protecting the secret of final number be worth the hassle? Unless the "swindle" would be only moving the ships by one and moving Vivi to #5.5 which would be quite contrived but at least didn't force the release of cards for which only the number changed.

If the Toki toki no mi user goes forward in time does the devil fruit appear in the time they jumped from? Because, technically the user doesn't exist in that time.

Does he have any personality? I know he's a drawing guy who can't draw, but tha't about all I can tell about him.

how ugly will shinobu look in color?

Pretty ugly, but you could get a better approximation by just looking in the mirror though, you stupid lawfujo

Upcoming Law and Bullet figures from Banpresto

Attached: Fig.jpg (1077x621, 219K)

i miss this kind of soul

Why would it? The fruit appears when the devil is released from the body of the user and finds another vessel. The user just takes his devil with him.

pretty much every woman or man with Zoro has a more sense than a canon whore

Or simply this databook is going to be superseded by a newer one in a couple of years

To Hiyorifags

Attached: out.jpg (798x463, 130K)

Attached: Hiyori disgraceful.png (123x266, 25K)

Final crewmate is Vivi, who already has a special number.

Attached: banner.jpg (2560x424, 398K)

>posting cropped version
vivfag is gettind desperate

Attached: strawhat crew.png (2292x418, 1.97M)

Attached: zoro my son.png (631x1092, 344K)

>yfw 5 is the number of abortions she's had

Oda was arrested last night.

Too bad most doujins are just porn. Stupid comfy filler arc when?

Technically correct, but it was a cardiac arrest.

The last time something like this happened was Zou, I think. After Reverie, it's probably Stampede filler time. So maybe post-Wano (or in Wano epilogue). Three years from now.

the last comfy filler episode I can remember was post-thriller bark when Brook is trying to fit in with the straw hats.

Zou had a whole chill episode with people trying to heal Zunisha, so the whole thing was mainly characters going around the island interacting before departing.

oh yeah, right. That was nice.

Both Z and Gold had a miniepisode (Glorious Island and Gold: Episode 0 respectively; released for smart phones I think) which was just Straw Hats fooling around the ship set right before the start of the movie. So I guess in August Straw Hat comf fans will get a little something due to Stampede release.

anime only """comfy""" SHs scenes
lol, fuck those OOCfest

What even would need to happen during the Wano arc to make it -

A- the best arc ever
B- the worst arc ever
??

Attached: 1543492568074.jpg (500x360, 94K)

A- Group fight
B- Already too late.

ITT: we pour one for our dead niggas. Gone but not forgotten.

Attached: 571[1].jpg (1000x563, 83K)

>Bon-chan
>Dead

He is dead bro. That cover was just propaganda from the WG.

>never saw his face

It was Hannybal idiot. Do you really think someone as based as him would become a lazy fatass?

>one piece
>dying

Do you think if Bon clay made it out and through the war, that Luffy would ask him to join his crew?

What about the entire population of Ohara sans Robin?

Perona is best girl. You idiots need to accept this fact. Oda said it himself.

Attached: C0438.png (640x512, 386K)

I'd love to have the weaker straw hats team up on stronger opponents, more than contrivered 1 vs 1. I really liked them trying to hold bak Big Mom. I lowkey want to see members of weaker trio/middle trio teaming up to defeat topi roppo. That wouldn't make Wano the best arc ever if the rest doesn't follow but that would greatly please me.

I completely agreee, but source?

Attached: 1557898066081.png (371x310, 130K)

I wouldn't mind the strongest members of the alliance teaming up against Kaido. Bit like the fight with Oz. I don't want Luffy beating the main this time around.

Attached: Oars_Anime_Infobox.png (640x700, 562K)

Attached: 1920.jpg (1043x743, 607K)

Attached: 2122.jpg (1080x752, 623K)

I wouldn't mind too, though I fully expect Zoro and Sanjii to have their own 1 vs 1.

>I wouldn't mind the strongest members of the alliance teaming up against Kaido
So just Luffy and Zoro then?

>I don't want Luffy beating the main this time around.
Don't worry. Zoro will take care of Kaido.

Attached: Take the head.png (576x425, 125K)

it's a shame kata is the only one without an aesthetically different battle form

if he did have some kind of persistant transformation, what would it be? maybe like haki-fied mochi spikes appear all over his body, including some on his head

Attached: donut form.jpg (757x523, 130K)

this panel is the reason i used the word "persistant", that form is only for one move

Vivi for super best friend

With his ability, there's countless ways in which he can alter parts of his body. There's no point in him having one transformation in my opinion.

>326 posts
>No Bon Clay
Sad!

I love her!

Attached: 4d51e16983cc9388b2c2181b1a82390e.gif (500x225, 688K)

Well there's no chance of that. But it does give me hope to see a team match of just the two of them against Kaidou.

Flashbacks aren't actually happening during One Piece. One Piece started the moment Luffy set out to sea.

Smoking women are repulsive.

Smoking is repulsive
Factual and canon reminder that Sanji is the most smelly SH

Attached: tumblr_n8o60yDbyC1rpjp69o1_500.gif (500x297, 613K)

The good ones really make up for all the shit.

Imagine smelling worse that people who only shower once a week

>Doesn't use his hands to fight so he doesn't ruin his cooking
>Smokes while cooking

Just add some knorr cubes, lmao

Attached: Marco-Pierre-White-retrato[1].jpg (1200x900, 175K)

Do you guys think the Strawhats will ever find a Devil fruit? Would be interesting to see what they'd do with one if they did find one.

nah

Attached: 1557709459262.png (1272x615, 600K)

Zoro called him Pirate king after his fight with mihawk.

can't believe we had two back to back breaks

What kind of stuff would you partake in with each of those casual relationships?

>there are niggaz here who didn't read the color manga
sad!

Hang in there user, you're gonna make it.

Attached: 1556399344505.gif (200x189, 21K)

Carrot is for breeding

Usopp

Reminder that Sanji smokes while cooking

Attached: 1548320911450.jpg (1652x927, 126K)

Moria was a Daimyo of Wano.

Is this a convincing theory?

he hates her

Attached: 11 (1).png (628x481, 185K)

That's gotta be a health code violation.

pic related for hina
i would take baccarat to the fanciest restaurants out there
galette and smoothie really depends on how much freedom big mom gives them

Attached: hiker.jpg (750x838, 213K)

Attached: Daimyo Moria.png (2898x948, 684K)

No, because he's from West Blue.

Oda has let you make anything you want, be canon in the One Piece world. What do you make canon?

Attached: 1550292745905.jpg (1024x768, 43K)

she loves him

Attached: Ready for a long night.jpg (378x353, 95K)

/pol/ Shanks

Good taste user

though personally I would also move Galette into the Passionate Lovemaking category

G8 arc.

Daddy Masterson

Croc being luffy's mom

These two

Attached: film gold girls.gif (480x260, 1.73M)

Oda doesn't even acknowledge the colored manga, kek

Attached: howtheanimewillhandleit.png (520x997, 128K)

He is canon. All of Loguetown fillers were written by Oda to be a full arc, but he was hurried by his editor and had to omit them.

your father didn't even acknowledge you, kek

In the ass

she was initially in that tier but i think she lacks any real experience in the matter

Attached: galette bw horny.jpg (969x914, 537K)

>Franky could've been a fire ghost inside a robot
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Franky is actually the perfect person to eat a devil fruit, because he can just install automated propel-jets and oxygen tanks for when he falls in the ocean. And his perfect fruit would be the Cola Cola no mi.

Why are you getting upset over soulless Shueisha milking?

Zoro holds a 4th sword in his asshole.

Will there ever be a greater character than Barto?

Attached: Bartolomeo_and_Gambia_burn_Red_Hair_Pirates'_flag.png (691x705, 396K)

Adventure.

colors are pretty

>he can just install automated propel-jets and oxygen tanks for when he falls in the ocean.
devil fruit users can't really move underwater

Zephyr.

Abdullah and Jeet kill real Doffy

Attached: abdullahandjeet.jpg (1001x856, 275K)

Then why do I find 80% of the characters uglier ?

you're a cuck

goddamn it, bros
youtu.be/6flruyP1zPI

The final Strawhat crewmate is clearly going to be _________!

Attached: 1543771715500.png (751x584, 401K)

Vivi

He actually meant Ma. D Urouge in that panel.

Attached: urogeletkaidojump.jpg (1714x1309, 1.12M)

Pandaman

Hence the automation.

alright, who has the katakuri edit now

Imagine a crew that is literally just 8 Urouge. Beyond pirate king tier.

>best character in the show hasn't shown up for years

Why does Oda deny Ma D. Monk?

Attached: 1550345636998.png (754x554, 290K)

Perona

Attached: halloween-one-piece.jpg (1750x1300, 1.01M)

I'd say LuKa, but that's already canon.

Attached: 1524205842959.jpg (1024x615, 84K)

i assume it would still need some very basic control from franky (like the direction where to go, ...) but whatever, i don't want to sound too anal

LuLaw. I haven't seen Law smile like that with anyone other than his crew.

Attached: brosbeforehoes.png (960x550, 609K)

based

Yikes

WHO DISLIKES GOD USOPP?
I love usopp, hes mah boy. Though, I love all Strawhats equally as my beloved children.

Where did this Shanks is Nami meme come from?

Same place Crocodile is Luffy's mum probably.

cause he's the champion

It began from a joke about Nami being a tranny in the live action

But can Emporio actually change your gender or just make you grow boobs, since it's hormones?

Attached: Emporio.png (427x653, 439K)

Attached: YEEEEHAW.png (718x603, 894K)

Maybe this is how Dragon evaded the Marines for so long.

That's the same thing, retard

how the fuck is any of those similar except the Gildarts and Shanks?

I didn't know blind people could use the internet.

Hormones can't make your penis turn into a vagina.

magic hormones can

Attached: YEEHAW.png (544x440, 509K)

Would anyone here willingly be stabbed by Ivankov's hormone injection?

Do you really wanna bring out all the closet trannies that lurk here? Delete your post.

Wouldn't wanna be a woman forever, but temporarily, sure.

ye, would be fun. obviously with the promise that i can turn back in any moment i want

Depends on which hormones. I would totally take the face growth ones.

you closet okamas are worse than fishmen

First of all to answer your question, me. Second of all I’m just gonna brag here since I know no one else in my life does I just picked up the first three box sets for 270 bucks I’m pretty happy atm I’ve been stealing it for years and it’s nice to have some physical copies

If I had the option to always go back, sure. How would you pass up on an opportunity to gain an experience and knowledge you are physically incapable of getting by birth?

>shit bros big mom is so fucking powerful her yonko commanders already scared off other supernovas jesus christ
>oh except urouge he shit on one lmao
Based Ma D. Monk

MAKE WAY
FOR ALL-STAR JACK!
SAY: "HEY!
IT'S JACK, THE ALL-STAR!"

definitely
hes almost jinbe-tier for what he did for luffy

Okama kenpo sanji

Attached: Luffy Fanclub.jpg (1080x738, 158K)

that subtle detailing on boa's thigh, nice. Now for her breasts.

Group fight against Kaido

When is Perona coming back?

She'll be introduced as the final Strawhat in the next chapter.

Attached: Perona_auf_dem_Sabaody-Archipel.jpg (960x720, 167K)

Impel Down Level 7: Tartarus Hell.
It exists. Level 6's "secrecy" is a red herring to placate anyone who suspects the prison is deeper than it officially is.

ryuunosuke is everyone's best friend ;_;7

it already is, he'll only use it in a life or death situation with none of his friends watching

Attached: chopper.jpg (373x307, 34K)

Attached: 1478102297173.jpg (296x342, 41K)

So she doesn't accidently fall for him again.
She's seen Eternal sunshine before.

based

Realistically, how many years from now do you think One Piece will end?

5. Wano will end early 2020. Elbaf will be 1 year, moon arc for another, then final arc for the remaining.

7-8 years.

>OP soon
user...

Attached: 1530213983063.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

this break week hasn't been too bad, desu. probably because the shitposting was kept at a minimum, really

Attached: judging skeleton.png (428x428, 291K)

why are the minks even on wano if they're not doing anything
literally just sitting on their asse

Extra fodder for the alliance.

They need to make sure Kaido successfully annihilates the SHs. They are getting too close to uncovering the secrets of the Void Century, and need to make up for their failure in poisoning Roger too slow.

ODA PLEASE MAKE ZORO RELEVANT HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING BUT GO VS. FODDER IN THE NEW WORLD
PLEASE ODA GIVE ME WCI-SANJI TIER FOCUS

I'll say 5 years, but I hope its more like 8./

>Wano will end early 2020
so that'd be like a year then or 40 chapters.. I can't imagine that it wouldn't feel rushed if it ended so fast.

Enjoy it while you can, user. The shitposting is gonna get really bad for the next few weeks, with the approach and fallout of 944.

How big is Otoko's penis?

>The shitposting is gonna get really bad for the next few weeks, with the approach and fallout of 944
but this is the best kind of shitposting tho, the one everyone can enjoy since at least one group is getting btfo

Attached: happy samurai jack.png (120x141, 10K)

Attached: You saw us!.jpg (948x1175, 696K)

>veen!!
??

>dick is bigger than luffy's
>only cares about luffy so wont turn into stone
they're perfect together

>20 chapters into WCI
When does it start getting good? I got the impression it was really popular here, but at this point I'm not seeing it.
I know I'm still in the build-up phase, but it's not very promising. The Vinsmoke siblings stuff in particular bothers me.

>When does it start getting good?
you're almost there, keep going

Male Nami.

Attached: 43EC56B2-35F0-4224-AA75-BAC530BBA773.jpg (750x1080, 214K)

It started getting really interesting after the Pudding twist for me.
Most people agree that Sanji's drama with his family is the weakest part of the arc

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1553034265209.jpg (938x1200, 117K)

>Most people agree that Sanji's drama with his family is the weakest part of the arc

Germa 66 felt pretty mediocre to be honest.

To me seeing how Sanji’s family were all actually emotional and loving was the best of it, and that Sanji actually was genetically superhuman, it took the whole arc though.

Around ch. 850 is when things pick up for many people. So buckle up and get out before you get spoiled.

Kinemon would die before letting Zoro, and he’s stronger than Zoro so he needs to.

Attached: 90512E39-29BB-4C90-AB61-D519E1B9D0B8.jpg (497x801, 118K)

What's happening in 944?

Is there a bigger dyke than Nami?i remember when SaNafags thought Nami was going to be hostile toward Pudidng, but it was the total opposite before the backstabbing. Fell for it harder than Luffy, pretty women are truly her weakness.

Attached: ok.png (734x750, 237K)

What role will mihawk play in the story? I can't see zoro and oda sailing back halfway across the new world just to fight him and if his only reason to exist is to be a boss fight for zoro that's really disappointing

zoro's death. come on, you know the zombie colorspread

will luffy and nami ever forgive pudding?

Zoro.

Mihawk is simply a bored dude who likes to fight strong opponents and also groom young swordsman into becoming strong opponents so he can have an exhillerating battle. Mihawk's a true man

One piece of Doo doo

Thriller Bark arrives at Wano.

Why wouldn't they forgive Sanji's future wife ?

He'll join Shanks after WG cancels the shichibukai

Mihawk will confess that Gandhi-sama is the actual strongest swordman and that he was just falsefagging this whole time.

I hope they won't, that would be bad writing.

Mihawk is Shanks #1 Yonko Commander (though not official). He will show up like a true fren when Shanks is down on his luck, and get defeated with him.
I could even imagine it as he never fights Shiryu, he’s about to kill Blackbeard outright, and then:

post yfw the following takes place

>straw hats reach Elbaf
>Shanks crew is there
>Shanks reveals himself to be endgame tier villain
>Shanks and cronies make off to Raftel
>Usopp and Usopp's dad confrontation
>kill Usopp
>he's left stranded on Elbaf yelling I AM A BRAVE WARRIOR OF THE SEA
>straw hats and Shanks pitted against each other in final arcs

I think it will happen. Luffy will not be able to forgive Shanks for something on that level... Shanks is definitely evil

Attached: after_lloyd_AL.jpg (800x800, 152K)

I agree with the happy samurai. Things will especially get fun once 943 hits and we have a week to speculate what the hell will happen next.

Luffy's pretty much forgiven her already and holds no more animosity towards her. The same should go for Nami as well.

Attached: 4412.png (703x703, 663K)

>implying Shanks and his crew won't job against BB
>implying Luffy won't give him his hat back as he dies
>implying this catharsys won't unlock Gearo 6 Ultrademonio

Adding, Luffy also understands that there are 2 sides to her. A good side and an "evil" side.

Attached: 4758.png (603x473, 362K)

>Oda said it himself.

Attached: proof.png (500x300, 42K)

Shanks' internal monologue already revealed that he genuinely care for Luffy. He will sacrifice himself to slow down the WG's forces so that Luffy can reach Raftel.

That would make Jonathan the last boss.

Attached: 1475278712925.jpg (1426x946, 635K)

I just want something to happen, at this point.

Is Luffy vs Katakuri the best Luffy fight? I used to be butthurt about Katakuri losing but it was really well done

Attached: 1550842423601.jpg (620x438, 105K)

>but it was really well done
nice cope. it was terrible. an asspull of a victory. embarrassing.

Shanks is evil bros. Thats why Luffy is an "investment". That's why he stole Kidd's arm. He's playing the long game because he ain't got no will of D. You fools are about to be tricked into thinking Blackbeard is the bad guy.

>muh powerlevels
cry more spic

>Is Luffy vs Katakuri the best Luffy fight?
Yes.

Attached: CoCuteness.png (998x896, 1.21M)

>muh infinite stamina me punch harder now after ebbing beaten to a pulp
neck yourself, nigger

>over a year and STILL seething
Cope

Attached: GomuMochi.jpg (1200x784, 193K)

He loves Sanji for his services, they tend to not interact when food isn't involved

He wants Luffy to become the PK and carry over Roger's will. He said a bunch of amazing shit about Blackbeard to the Gorosei, hoping that their attention shift from Luffy.

I read all the way up to the start of the fishman island arc and just kind of fell off, are there any good things between where I'm at and the current stuff to be excited about?

Yes. Keep reading and stop posting

Attached: 1f9d230bdc.jpg (1136x639, 57K)

what words? I don't want to conquer anything? I don't think it was "Kaizoku ou ni ore wa naru"

Attached: anokotoba.png (980x638, 662K)

just like zoro when fighting is not involved

Pretty sure it's about being pirate king = freest man or some shit but maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

>over a year and STILL homo
keep sucking that dick

But Pudding already has a memory devil fruit

Oda off paneled them so that we can know it’s not “I will be the pirate king!” and is instead the also off paneled one he told Ace and Sabo.

well someone actually erased everyone's memory of the void century, the tontattas don't remember anything about what happpened 800 years ago

>the onions grin

I think too, though I don't remember kid Luffy talking about freedom with Shanks in the first chapter of the series so it happend off screen

Nope. Rayleigh pointedly said he WASN'T going to mention what Shanks was talking about, and then 4 pages later started talking about the freest man stuff.

S-shut the fuck up! Luffy just wants to find the One Piece for fun, there's nothing else!

My bad, that's probably how I mixed it up.

You mean to say is there an actual dyke in One Piece. I love /u/ but One Piece just isn't.