Shingeki no Kyojin

Will they ever meet again? If they do how do you expect their to be?

Attached: 1557904356687.png (584x890, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0RH_xdu8JM
youtu.be/8XgUZbE4Dt0
youtube.com/watch?v=sjY5b6wdm8Q
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
medaka.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/cchara/1557496673/l50
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/184403439/#184403487
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/godvi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shippers ruined the series

Give me ONE reason why Eren isn’t the father
>Protip: you cant

I LOVE REINER, MY HANDSOME HUSBAND!

Attached: 7wRL0fFvEfQ.jpg (819x1080, 112K)

Because I hate it

because EM is endgame

Attached: 352988926.png (1795x789, 1.56M)

Because it's Jean disguised as a farmer

Why would they think this about the fritz?

Attached: D1BE68EC-F8B1-4125-A4BB-36DAFEAB7EC5.jpg (752x1080, 179K)

Nice excuse to dodge her kiss. She is his sister godammit

Fuck off Mrs Smith

I don't know the difference between a Subject of Ymir and an Eldian to be honest

are you going to buy the geimu?

Attached: AoT-2.jpg (1200x630, 250K)

He's a woman.

I thought they were the same. Which is why I’m cornfused

You're so dumb bro

Attached: MikasaAutism.png (1090x982, 1.06M)

I heard the second one’s combat is dope. I kinda want to rent it if that even exists anymore.

Maybe they're just Eldians who have the same beliefs as the Eldian restorationists?

Subjects of Ymir can be controlled by the FT and turn into Titans. Eldians who agreed with Karl the Cuck and weren't Subjects of Ymir were granted nobility titles in order to make them comply, IIRC.
All Subjects of Ymir are Eldians but not Eldians are Subjects of Ymir.

So it's like when the shit machines last resident told Zackley he had slave blood, it's because Zackley was a Subject of Ymir and he wasn't?
Are Ackermen included under the Eldian umbrella, but not as Subjects of Ymir?

>Bert unironically thought he had a chance with Annie when she was watching shirtless, sweaty Chadner farming all day

Attached: 040.jpg (666x495, 167K)

Because EMfags are Mikasafags. Mikasa is like Sonic fanbase, she attracts all autistics because she is easy to understand (many autistic people has problems reading people) and easy to selfinsert into. Remember that EAr past? He is not that wrong. Many girls with autism rather than improve themselves want to believe that they can get any boy they want, just with their bland personality. This is also why they spam Mikasa's ass everytime they can.
>See? See? She is hot, Eren will totally choose her
I won't include JMfags because those are just Jeanfags shitpostings or being the nice guy getting to fuck the autistic girl. LMfags are also girls with dassy issues, they totally believe manlet would fuck his own niece despite being just a good older figure for everyone in the manga. They can't read that. For EMfags, EM is a victory because that means they can keep lying to themselves thinking they can get any boy they want just by being weird and bland, they pretend competition doesn't exist in real life with other hot girls that can actually talk normal. And coming back to JM, Mikasafags hate it because Jean is the typical nice guy they don't want to fuck

Attached: Doctor.jpg (852x480, 33K)

am I really missing out by not reading the manga?
I don't mean in terms of keeping up with current events

Yeah, next chapter. Definitely. Because in first 30 pages the fight should be over, next 10 pages about AMJC and next 5 pages both of them lying in the land and someone with hat comes near them.

yes

It's not Jeanfags' fault that he has irredeemably bad taste

Yes, exactly.

>Chadner
t. Reinjob

The anime tends to skip minor scenes from time to time

I think they are and the fake king was one of the non-Eldian nobles.

I just want them to be ok

Attached: lessa-namidairo-fan116g-au.jpg (924x974, 144K)

It's not exactly the same as the anime, there's a ton of minor changes and a couple major ones. I'd say manga>anime but not everyone feels the same.

Jean is best

Attached: Jean.png (495x969, 547K)

Yes, especially in S3.

CPR soon.

yeah probably, it was pretty fun

Is this a DLC update or a full new game?

dlc

Bertolt looks so good sweaty and shirtless, that Isayama decided not to show him

Attached: BertoltW.png (142x161, 23K)

Glad we got to see her again, just wanna see her smile...

Attached: 26DA1996-DFD5-4D2C-A0C7-393A4B439C7C.png (2208x1242, 2.59M)

Blame Isayamas autism, he could have showed EH months ago or make EM happen instead of this ambiguity shit we have been suffering for almost a year

Don't lose hope Anniefriend!
Although chances of seeing her smile again are pretty slim

Attached: Best Smile.jpg (236x300, 12K)

>unironically thinking jobber warriors have a chance on annie after she discovered Eren
Retards, all of you

>after she discovered Armin
Fixed.

>Chadner
Cucked by Chadren.

Attached: 32.jpg (1066x1600, 404K)

>Annie
>Allowing immature, inexperienced kiddos inside her when there are so many daddies to choose from
You are all delusional

I am in love with Annie. I do everything for her so now... I’ve got go to class to ensure a decent job for the future so that when she gets back home to her father I can comfortably financially support them both.

Attached: 9643A3D5-3A26-4AA5-AB89-62976037EE6B.jpg (639x893, 171K)

Also... Hopefully enough for a little one too but I’m beginning to have second thoughts. I wouldn’t want to place the burden of mothering a child on Annie. It is possible she may die once the baby has grown attached but... I am working on that.

Attached: 6777EC3B-09F6-43DB-9A2B-F0CCA54C1532.jpg (900x690, 570K)

Ooooooh
>tfw you forgot Eldia is a nation not a race

Attached: 72A5E3B7-DE75-4AB8-9990-495922615CF8.jpg (144x115, 9K)

>cucked by chadren
>annie got cucked by stacystoria

Eldians became a blanket term for anyone with Eldian blood and they're scattered everywhere.

it's apparently both

Who is the hottest shingeki boy? I say yeagerist Floch, then punished Eren is tied with Bort, then Jean

The Subjects of Ymir are an ethnic (genetic) group that descends from Ymir. Eldia was the nation created by that ethnic group. Annie pretty much states that ruling class are nationally, but not genetically, Eldian.

I wonder if Annie'll be the only one alive at the end of the battle.

>Floch and Bort
Colt is miles above both of them same with depression beard Reiner

I'm sure it happened offscreen

Woah I forgot about Colt, but if beardner has the same face as paradis Reiner I can’t like him

piece of shit ruin everything. the problem is you cant kill them. I hate seeing gay shit about characters I like.

I did not understand. Why don't you worship Zeke?

Attached: Shingeki No Kyojin_S3_Ep14(51)_02.33.png (1736x1080, 2.05M)

seems like he grew into his features a bit, but it could be just isayama's art developing i guess

Attached: rlfisYd.png (503x623, 433K)

Colt is the superior variant of not-jean when compared to Floch. Floch's face gained a rounder pinched quality to it when Isayama developed his design. Colt is conventionally handsome with droopy eyes and also doesn't run around making evil train conductor faces.

Rare floch concept art

Attached: F0FC7A1B-EB08-4081-8131-5CBD54E74B1D.jpg (500x663, 71K)

He's probably the only character who benefits appearance-wise from their beard. Zeke and Jean would both benefit from a shave and Eren already has.

You could make an entire soap opera drama just about the daily cuckfest that cadet boot camp was

He’s pretty vanilla though. I would def still tap him.

Only reason to pick Floch over Jean is that Jean's 100% a sub

Jean hung like a horse doh

based

Jean would never let Zeke fuck his wife like Floch would.

Wrong user, Annie is for rape

I said sub not cuck

>mfw 2m Bort never

You are pure, right user?

Attached: BlondeJesus.jpg (1200x733, 82K)

I want to post every parallel/kino realization moments from this manga. However, I'm not particularly smart so I only noticed a few things like this
Post anything similar in terms of foreshadowing and stuff.

Attached: Eren_Zeke_and_their_followers.jpg (435x1366, 153K)

what the fuck bros
why didn't anyone tell me s3 was this kino

Attached: The_Entire_Egg.gif (360x346, 648K)

>Bort
Bort is literally balding

Why is season 3 such a bad adaptation?

Attached: 1556471659921.png (1356x576, 1.68M)

Bro you're so dumb. It's called a widows peak

Attached: BertoltSword.png (1203x768, 845K)

Attached: ZekevsEren.jpg (1067x1600, 390K)

Araki got cucked.

define widow peak. I dont really understand it that well

My favorite version of Bert's hair was during warrior training where he looks like an autistic bird

>"I sat next to a bomb"

Attached: hum.jpg (434x434, 41K)

Attached: glasses.png (1080x540, 717K)

Attached: 1544020442514.png (1909x861, 2.03M)

It's not a widow's peak because it isn't his hairline. He just has weird choppy bangs

The Jaeger brothers

Attached: WHAT ARE YOU DOING YEAGER!.png (785x229, 302K)

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34K)

Ideological conflict between two brothers.

Attached: Visual Storytelling.jpg (1026x573, 378K)

Attached: Absolutely Beautiful.jpg (2164x1600, 1.25M)

Attached: EH.jpg (2166x3163, 2.31M)

The fake, designed hero. In Reiner's case it's probably more fitting to say that he's a self-designed hero.

Attached: Helos.png (707x738, 503K)

No, he’s a total stud

Attached: 41465332-DAED-4335-8873-8E9C666415F7.jpg (300x420, 35K)

What's bad about it other than cgi colossal titan?

Why did they butcher the uprising arc? Adapting it properly would have taken 2-3 more episodes at best. Not to mention they are adapting RtS and the basement flashbacks till ocean in 10 episodes. Why isn't WIT collaborating with Production IG like season 1 if they can't handle the production alone?

>marlo died
>suddenly this slut said she loved him
what the fuck

Attached: 24178152_556566694685158_4265887129000738816_n.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>True Marleyan
Fucken nice

Attached: 1546305463653.jpg (1012x294, 126K)

Even if Eren isn't the father, Eren and Historia's development as characters and their parallels are simply beautiful and enjoyable when you re-read the uprising arc and compare it to the current one. I was dumbfounded when I saw her saying she'd be enemy's humanity while watching season 3 part 1.

Attached: her interests before the immediate greater good.png (1682x1216, 2.54M)

True, it's just a fashionable hairstyle
>6'4
>Tanned skin from sharpening his skills all day
>10" penis
>lean muscle
>handsome
>fashionable

Attached: BertoltAngry.png (303x410, 122K)

What did they butcher?

>floch thinks eren is the devil and the rest of the world is the titans now
why is this manga so kino

I'll have to thank the
>I'M CRYING, MISSING MY LOVER
poster for this, because I didn't really notice how prevalent their rivalry were, even after reading the Reiner flashback and their conversation in Liberio. In retrospect, that's maybe why there were some DELUSIONAL people theorizing that they would join forces instead of Eren doing the Grim Reminder.

Attached: REunions_kino.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

Attached: parallels.png (2984x1412, 3.71M)

He really took her words to heart, eh?

Attached: 20190515_122021.png (1023x437, 895K)

Soon.

Attached: 021.jpg (1066x1600, 680K)

Not really a parallel, but that's a nice callback or throwback. Don't know what's the proper term but you understand my point with this picture.

Attached: deja_vu.jpg (670x1075, 354K)

>suddenly
t. harem protagonist

I just don't get the same sort of enjoyment out of reading something as I do watching it

Attached: mash.jpg (570x630, 187K)

Pic related ecently posted here and one of the replies perfectly summed up how kino it was:
>Eren hits rock bottom and begs for Historia to eat him
>She tells him to stfu and reassures him of his own self-worth
>4 years later Reiner, who has himself hit rock bottom, projects his own misery onto Eren and begs for him to let himself get eaten
>Eren politely turns down the offer by ripping off Reiner's jaw

Attached: 1557604946082.jpg (1066x1630, 791K)

That's not really from the manga, but if the people behind the ED did it voluntarily it's very well thought and symbolic, at least. Eren and Historia are the main driving forces behind this story, along with Reiner. Also Kruger, of course. Without him, nothing could have been made. He really deserves more love like Grisha.

Attached: Eren and Historia.jpg (1038x1158, 390K)

Classic Cain and Abel

i used to feel the same, but a lot of it is just what you're used to. you gotta train yourself not to just be a passive reader if you want to draw real enjoyment and meaning out of a work after all

Wow, that is a great panel

Seriously, Eren has a lot of parallel with Historia, Reiner, and Zeke.

Just to add, Mikasa in a death situation would just surrender and die with Eren and Historia would continue to move forward.Honestly I can understand why Mikasafags are so mad at Eren and Historia relationship

>tfw Isayama loves his manga and it's just his autistic fanbase he hates

Is her charging a titan with a broken blade not enough proof that Mikasa would continue fighting without Eren?

And those 3 wear white colours

Attached: Deep meaning.jpg (540x135, 33K)

Another one for Eren and Zeke.
Nice!!
I only saw the comparison being made between Historia and Mikasa when it comes to this scene. People saying Mikasa agreed to die with Eren in clash while Historia told him to keep fighting, saying that it was proof of her superiority. I agree with this sentiment, even if this argument probably came from shippers in the first place. They're still right

Attached: parallels.jpg (2589x1973, 2.73M)

but she never learned from her lesson. In season 2, she gave up and wanted to kiss eren, while eren move forward.

it's not that I'm a passive reader, it's just all the extra aspects of a full show really add to it all in ways my imagination never could
it sounds obvious but it really is true, music especially is something that for me personally can completely change my investment and elevate it immeasurably
I'd almost never get the hair on my arms to stand up from reading anything no matter how amazing it is but I can get that kind of feeling and others like when watching something all the time

t.ehfag

Good morning ErwLmod

>eren gets beat up by a blonde midget telling him to live
>reiner gets beat up by a blonde midget telling him to die

I felt bad for Hans there.

Idgi, what’s the bottom mean

Its always at the same hour kek

Maybe she gave up because she could barely move from her busted ribs.

true.I remember watching SNK anime the first time and I have to say that the music and voice are very important factors for a show. Nowadays the only enjoyment I received from the manga beside theory is watching Eren btfoing everyone.

all the attack titan successors are great desu honestly

True that but Eren and Historia are a special type of ragetard that would still fight even though there are a high chance of them dying

Floch is...

Attached: Floch_Forster_character_image.png (400x400, 277K)

To make things simple, have this collage. Now look again at the panel with trees

Attached: Ideologically opposed brothers.jpg (1749x1647, 420K)

HOT

i miss willy

I just don't think she was physically capable of doing more than flinging herself over Eren. It's a difficult comparison to make when Historia's never been incapacitated and Eren just regens.

Post the best couple
protip: you can't

Attached: tumblr_prj7zmJ8DO1yo0l5no1_400.jpg (394x600, 75K)

Does the best couple not exist or something

it doesn't help the music and shit is so good that the idea of going to something without it feels so much worse
youtube.com/watch?v=J0RH_xdu8JM
like LISTEN to this shit holy fucking god
this is the stuff that gets me invested for several episodes of moving a stupid ass rock

Attached: 66NRT7P7.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

I feel like isayama daddy issue impact the manga very well.I mean just look at Eren and Grisha parallel.The theme about the child surpassing his/her father/mother is a very good theme IMO (maybe because I have daddy issue too)

Damn, I never made that connection before.

Ah. That is bretty cool. I thought the trees were supposed to be people who ultimately agreed with their ultimate plans like a brainlet.

Is maid-chan worth mentioning?
Looking at this picture also reminded me of how people were trying so hard to push the narrative that Eren was also manipulated, like Armin. Pushing the idea that it was inherently a bad thing, I mean. They somehow overlook the part where he said that Armin was under influence of memories belonging to an enemy warrior. If the people Eren has in his head mostly have Paradis/Historia's best interests in mind think, Frieda then it's okay.

Attached: Eren_Tybur.jpg (1177x949, 330K)

I'm sorry actual manga panels hurt you this much. Would fanarts be less painful for you?

Attached: 1556920954749.jpg (966x575, 77K)

carla is so beautiful

He did nothing wrong

>Eren just regen
Eren who lost his arm and leg (this was before Eren knew he was a titan shifter), still continue to be a ragetard and declare he will kill all the titan. I would agree that for historia Its a tough comparison

It's Erwin and Levi if you can't see so it obviously exists

I just hope the anime doesnt fuck off this scene with shit music (youseebiggirl definitely fit)youtu.be/8XgUZbE4Dt0

It just means you can't post it. There's a bomb implanted in your brain that'll explode the moment you think of posting best couple.

Attached: revenge for his waifu.jpg (1243x1151, 189K)

rereading all those moments i wonder now
is isayama actually a good author
i mean everyone here says he is a hack

THE BEST TRIO

Attached: Attack.on.Titan.full.1760896.jpg (565x1000, 420K)

Even the AI knows how pathetic Zeke is.

Attached: zeke.png (743x1019, 136K)

Jeanbo is the hottest. Eren is the prettiest.

Man I wish Eren and Historia were more developed. I do wonder does Eren occasionally help historia with the orphanage ?

The more I dig into my SNK folder, the more I see key moments having Eren and Historia in them. In any case, remember that they cut this panel from the anime for some mysterious reason when it's actually very important. Think to what Eren says when talking to Reiner.
No problem. Even I didn't really notice until some user pointed this out. I wish I was able to grasp little details like these.

Attached: Timeskip_Eren.jpg (1065x719, 210K)

So how would the current Eren interact with Manlet? Current Eren seems angrier than hobo Eren.

He's good.

Post-timeskip Reiner and Jean, no doubt.
I mean, I'm not gay but Reiner looks like a Ancient Greek god lately.

Its a joke. dont get mad

Attached: ereh the father.jpg (1056x977, 425K)

Zeke's ideology prones death as the only salvation for Eldians, as such his side of the bottom panel is a barren land devoid of vegetation, symbolising stillness and non-existence. Eren's ideology on the other is all about the inherent value of being born into this world, which is represented on the bottom panel by a thick and luxuriant forest, brimming with life.

he definitely did some stuff wrong but he genuinely wanted to reconcile the two populations, rock and a hard place desu

AHHHH EREN IS THE DEVIL AHHH

Attached: 78DE4CE0-5B45-4EF1-B823-52CB42C3FBD3.jpg (1242x2208, 842K)

he's not perfect but he puts in effort and actually plans things, that alone puts him way ahead of most of his contemporaries

Historia is happy living together with her hot farmer husband.

We sit in a general all month picking his manga apart.

Kek

Attached: image.png (1906x700, 1.39M)

They were supposed to even hold hands a lot in the farm according to jeanbo, so probably he visits it

I don't think so

Attached: tumblr_pqstp8xGkm1uo76qz_540.jpg (540x540, 36K)

Too bad we don get some of those scene.I would imagine how awkward Eren and historia would have been

kek. based

I can't wait for Isayama to permanently destroy your illusions of EH being a ship, and actually happening. I can't believe how so many of you are getting fooled this easily. Try to look at these panels without self-inserting as Eren. What we see is the development of a beautiful friendship between people who both were rejected by the world (Historia even says she'll be his friend.) and I can see how she replaced Armin in that department. But, Eren is for Mikasa only and it was foreshadowed since the very first panel. Farmer is the father.
Based.

Attached: Eren.jpg (800x1200, 132K)

>not using manlet holding historia for comparison
unbased

Is Eren the greatest chad?

Attached: Eren.jpg (404x472, 87K)

>hold hands
Is that how Historia got pregnant?

Is Annie/Armin end game? Is Annie even in the end game...

Maybe he shouldn't have done it by naming Paradis a scapegoat

Based ErwLmod/EMfag. Please dont decapitate Isayama

Attached: jowy-anderson-levi-project.jpg (1438x2243, 446K)

Attached: Floch_Smug.png (330x515, 112K)

What did Isayama mean by this EMfag?

Attached: 154321.jpg (535x704, 526K)

Attached: IMG_0360.jpg (600x600, 45K)

He said boy, not old man

Not only that but Isayama said Erwin and manlet were friends only. I want to think he is trolling and is not this retarded

It's mostly memeing at this point. Most of us are still around because SnK is genuinely engaging to follow.

Is that why everyone the ELpedo doesn't like ends up decapitated?

i didn't care for annie at all first
but after i read the marley arc i realized i love her
all her dialogues make sense now

Attached: ss_2ddd6c6bcb171003b2ca9514ac276c240485f0b9.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

newfag here
did the last panel of the manga really get shown or was I baited? if so why the fuck and how the fuck?

>why
He got tired of fujos

Annie's nose has captured my heart.

See pic related.
Could one of you explain what the fuck went wrong with your brain to consider people talking about the plot or highlighting nice relevant parallels to be shipping bullshit? It's getting so tiresome. For once that people gathered to discuss about the plot for the most part you have to butt in and ruin everything for everyone. I really hope that you're false-flagging or shitposting at the very least because it would be depressing otherwise.

Attached: another set of parallels.jpg (3404x2492, 2.03M)

Yes and it's really weird considering manga ends soon.

Attached: YouAreFree.jpg (1152x2048, 328K)

He's just holding his friends baby

Attached: KarenWat.jpg (762x647, 67K)

When will JMfags have our own nemesis? Not even decapitationfag wants us

Attached: JEANKASA.jpg (352x550, 30K)

That semblance of development eons ago and Eren surviving completely put a stop to it. Not even slighting Mikasa here but it is a fact that she was ready to die alongside Eren in chapter 50 and just wanted to convey her feelings to him before they got killed.

Don't make them say it I don't wanna be here for it

They didn't cut it but they changed it into
>H: What would you do? If you met Reiner and Bertholdt and had to face them again?
>E: I've got no other choice...but to kill them
It's just not the same. It doesn't have the same weight.

>manga ends soon
is it really

Attached: 69983085_p0.jpg (3541x5016, 1.83M)

Now is Eren and not Shitren? Funny how for Mankasafags Eren is only good if he is with Mankasa

Attached: EmIsTOAST.jpg (367x427, 26K)

>all this damage control and butthurt replies
Sasuga EM

>Zeke
>cool
kek. Also, both Frieda and Zeke are their half siblings.
Shipping shit aside, I find it really neat that they both developed in their own stories first before interacting with each other.

We are in the last arc rn, manga will end in late 2020~

>snk and golden kamuy will end this year
God what am I gonna do

what's next for him?

Attached: m.jpg (1998x2057, 1.96M)

boruto and bnha

There's also the thing with Historia's mother telling her she wished she was never born and Carla saying that Eren is great because simply he was born into this world.
I don't know if it's been posted yet.

Terrible after Eren cooperating (even if he is using Zeke) with Zeke given how bad Manlets comrades ended, more so if manlet autism ruins Erens efforts of protecting Historia

he's gonna retire and become a janitor

Read Kingdom.

Attached: Invading the palace.jpg (1685x1200, 701K)

Nothing posted in this thread can come close to the goat

Attached: Humanity.jpg (1209x7002, 730K)

Isayama just never mentions him again

Attached: Hajime.jpg (3024x4032, 1.73M)

Yeah He is a good author desu.

>chinamen
Is chink lore prevalant or just a setting

Sex in the cave with Hansi and being the Watsonlet for Zolmes

I want to see it.

Attached: 1514792242094.jpg (800x800, 431K)

Read the best manga HxH

I don't know what that means. It's got explanations for the historical context but you don't need to know anything about that to enjoy the keikaku and warfare.

That's a very long stretch, but here
I don't think it was posted yet. Nice thinking user

Attached: Carla and Historia.jpg (1072x1608, 615K)

Why would he want to marry his mother? Its like getting with his sister Mikasa

Attached: yucky.jpg (680x680, 85K)

ehfags posted the shipper images first though
your image included

Mommy complex.

Attached: Siblings.png (540x292, 194K)

Because those 3 represent:
1. Reiner is a parallel of Eren but in Marley.
2. Zeke is what Eren would have become without love
3. Historia is Erens ally and his future

Attached: June.gif (333x250, 147K)

How will EMfags ever recover.

>Meruem, the light that illuminates all
>No, I can't see a thing
>Do not make me repeat myself
>Komugi, are you still there
Why did I never make the connection before? Holy shit. I should re-read HxH one of these days.

Attached: 1447025872578.png (159x228, 71K)

Smartpass sidestories imply Eren/104th still help out (kids even say he always slacks off and daydreams), and there's the offscreen handholding experiments thing which kindof implied they met regularly at some point. Not sure if they continued with the experiments after RtS/the basement reveal, though.

Manlet killed Erwin and Eren doesnt love Mikasa

delete it

>can't tell a goat from an ant apart
Sasuga hunterchad.

Attached: smug.gif (340x340, 144K)

Does someone have the chapters 89-107 parallel?

why does carla look like eren

this shit isn't gonna end well, is it?

Attached: 1555021029871.png (379x371, 146K)

Maybe because Eren is her son.

That was all in your head. Erwin loved Marie and Isayama suggested the Petra part for manlet. Even in vol.28 he confirms again they were friends.

OK guys I believe that Eren probably loves Historia, but what makes you guys think that Historia loves Eren?

To add to this
Based Zero Escape poster. Seeing you reminds me how people thought Kruger was acting like (beware, spoilers for the games 999, Virtue Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma) June or Delta in order to recreate a future where Eren inherits the attack Titan.

Attached: Freedom representatives.jpg (430x604, 63K)

Eren is succeeding where Grisha fell short. If anyone's surviving it's Mikasa and Gabi.

Ancient eldian cloning technology.

What's he wiping off his chin?

Attached: NotEvenAJobberJustDogshit.jpg (250x873, 90K)

Sandwich crumbs

I don't know. I only paid attention to plot related posts and ignored the "shippers" but at least they don't sperg with rage with the sole mention of two characters or plot points.

Attached: Remember when we thought they had a connection.jpg (900x1015, 105K)

This, also remember the Yelena being Krugers daughter theory?

Zeke's ultimate nightmare

Attached: Manlet_evolved.jpg (448x458, 90K)

>Eren=Carla
>Carla=Historia
>degenerate EHfags want a twincest ending

Erenfags are edgelords and brainlets

See you later Eren is not Mikasas goodbye to dying Eren, it's dying Mikasas farewell. Hence Eren crying when he woke up from the dream.

Attached: 1541613641832.png (500x167, 36K)

This, think of the nobles as foreigners who supported the Nazis in WWII, and ultimately had to go down fighting in Berlin because they obviously couldn’t return to their homelands as the Nazis started losing

Same went for the people who were part of the Eldian empire but weren’t Subjects of Ymir, they obviously couldn’t return to their homelands when Karl Fritz said he was retreating to Paradis, so they went to the island with him and became nobility in exchange for their silence because the King couldn’t wipe their memories

The fact that I can't even tell whether this is parody or genuine anymore says a lot about how low EMfags have fallen.

Historia is a mix from Dina and Carla.

A faggot

Why? Because Eren doesnt love Mankasa?

Nothing. She just loves him as a friend. She still mourns her dead love and can't love him the way he loves her.

>AAAAAH HISTORIA THEY ATE MY BROTHER COULD YOU HELP ME DESTROY THE WORLD?

t. Benji

Historia is a mix of her waifu and Frieda

What percentage of the walldians do you think aren’t subjects? You’d think the secret would get out somehow.

Absolutely. I was with him ever since the promise to every last one of the titans in the anime. I'm really glad that since the timeskip he's become such a great character to follow. He became so cold and ruthless, I really liked how he perfectly understood Reiner's mind in the last chapter or how he ditched Yelena and the others to face him, walking like if he was in total control. I fucking love him and I'll be sad when the manga will end.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1440x2560, 1.03M)

t. Erehisu

>Historia
I guess you meant eren

Attached: 1542139627286.jpg (1152x1041, 351K)

>the greatest cuck and mary sue
Ftfy

THE TIME HAS COME

Attached: Detective.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Spoilers are out really early this month, but they seem really unclear.
Is pic-related a new titan?

Attached: savior of paradis.png (209x809, 179K)

It says a lot more about the state of your brain.

Attached: 1547448730256.jpg (716x717, 26K)

Yeah I remember. It wasn't that much of a stretch considering we didn't have knowledge of Xaver outside of that one panel with him crying. I also remember how people though Kruger was behind Zeke selling out his parents in order to get Grisha on the island, a la Zero Escape.
Fuck every time I go back thinking to Kruger or attack Titan holders I can't help but think they're absolutely based and it clouds my judgment about them. Even if Grisha was a bad father, even if Kruger killed countless eldians or even if Eren caused the death of innocent civilians. Without them Paradis would have been a lost cause. Truly the moving force behind this story, always moving forward. That titledrop moment was absolutely kino

Attached: Shingeki No Kyojin.jpg (932x1024, 107K)

Older same-sex half-siblings, raised apart from Eren and Historia, with the intent that they become monarchs. Zeke had to independently develop a more cucked mindset than the one Frieda was willed, though.

Grisha was handsome!

Attached: Yddad.jpg (1013x730, 452K)

Will Reiner die?

I don't understand why you'd post this ONII-CHAN

Attached: 1401995026200.gif (800x600, 288K)

i jumped wtf

>golden kamuy ending this year
makes sense. hopefully at least late this year. snk is definitely not ending this year. we got ~13 chapters or so most likely.

That's Benji.

Yeah. It's an obvious parody.

Yes, Jobner will die together with Cuckren and Zecuck very soon.

You blinked, didn't you?

The most despicable persons of history.
What do you mean by that? You mean Eren, Historia and Hange? Pretty sure it has been posted already.

Attached: Parallels_plot.jpg (2688x1728, 1.81M)

>Attackonweeb
BASED LEDDITBRO

Both chapters start the same way and when Kruger tells Grisha to make a family Historia is also looking at the sunset. There was a good pic comparison

they really fucked up the typeset on this page
>aaaaaaaaaaa

The fact that she's currently pregnant and that we're missing years worth of her POV is one thing that encourages speculation, whether it be regarding her the reasons for said pregnancy, the extent of Eren's involvement in it (which is more or less certain at this point) and naturally her relationship with him and what it may or may not have evolved into. The fact the last time they were seen together she was on the verge of tears after he took her defense is another thing that might lead people to wonder what happened afterwards and how she was affected by this event.

Seeing the parallels between Grisha and Eren here reminds me of how people guessed the beast Titan was related to them due to the "devil ears". Fucking great job anons. I wonder if the Yeager bloodline is somehow connected to the devil described in Ymir's legend?

Attached: Transformation.jpg (1949x960, 868K)

Found it

Attached: basada.png (1285x1849, 2.01M)

historia is literally eren's lap dog

Ikr? That scream was so weak.

Attached: 1557866193426.jpg (1115x1600, 831K)

I wonder how far they went with these experiments behind closed doors. Flashback kino incoming I think

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: 6468deab-2afc-48af-b8ef-b5d69eb223bd.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

Oh, I see. I might have saved this one but I can't find it for now. Have this in the meantime

Attached: big_think.png (1702x1872, 3.41M)

Guys what will Isayama do after SnK is over? Will he be a one-hit wonder?

Retire and have kids

Attached: AbeSuit.jpg (426x529, 39K)

post songs from external sources that could fit perfectly into the SnK anime without anyone noticing.
youtube.com/watch?v=sjY5b6wdm8Q

Attached: 1537537918741.jpg (1440x1433, 340K)

>how about my dick touches your vagina
>haha

The money he gets from SnK might be enough for him to retire desu.

>Origin of the name Carla: A feminine form of Carl and Charles, both of which are derived from the Old English ceorl (man, freeman, peasant). Var: Karla.

Attached: Abe.jpg (220x299, 13K)

Attached: 1556950879694.gif (517x295, 2.53M)

why did you post a picture of abe?

>have kids

Attached: Zekuck.jpg (331x666, 130K)

So her name is mana?

Because Abe informs and proves you nice details from Chadsayama, baka

Attached: Angry Abe.jpg (870x614, 37K)

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

>his manga said war criminals shouldn't have kids indirectly
>the author who is a jap will have kids anyway

Maid chan was so cute.

>the post that tried to redeem the /snk/ general
based

Attached: paths_kino.png (1645x833, 1.9M)

The intro even reminds me of youseebiggirl.

Thanks this one is great too

I agree! If you happen to have more fanart of her post more.

Attached: kills your devil.jpg (564x481, 34K)

Not that guy but I was gonna do exactly that. Any other cool historical themed stories I should check out?

There are several other mangaka who have accomplished the same and still went on to create more.

damn

Attached: 0083-021.jpg (1067x1600, 511K)

hopefully he creates something that he’ll put more effort into than snk. it’s gotta have an interesting story though. isayama is too creative to make a slice of life boring manga without depth

Historie
Vinland Saga
Vagabond
Cesare
A Bride's Tale

Attached: Cesare and Lucrezia.jpg (1200x853, 113K)

what is your image trying imply

>more effort into
Are you saying he's able to make a series this good and this successful without even trying?
Damn.

He can play lazy but Isayama is so young and excited for stories I can see him making his second manga son. Though it is a shame he wont make the AU spin off, there arent many mangas based on american high school tropes

I'm afraid but I'm unable to see what these panels are all about. Could you explain this to a brainlet

Attached: kek.png (1080x1666, 2.71M)

Sadly she was just a power up for the Gary Stu

That Eren Kruger and Xaver worked together. Xaver was the doctor he referred to. Or at least that's what I and some people believe.

Attached: Eren_Krueger.jpg (900x1274, 242K)

The first one is Pieck tried to eat manlet and Hange, and both manlet and Hange tried to decapitate Reiner. The one I posted was me remembering the Reiner and Hange part

no, i was trying to say more effort into because i want something even better, not that snk doesn’t have an immense amount of effort put into it.

which ones are right though
as yelena said zeke could be the saviour of the world
isn't eren and his followers too selfish?

>Shitren, Gary Stu, jobber
Poor roastie forever seething and looking for any excuse to complain

Retiring to the countryside and dying of old age.

Becoming a cleaning-lady.

>Chapter 6 vs chapter 106

Attached: 1543551311350.png (1138x976, 1.45M)

Another one.
>isn't eren and his followers too selfish
This sentence alone is probably the crux of the issue for the conflict. It basically comes down to either supporting the human side (rest of the world) or the devils. (Paradis)
Personally since I've followed the islanders since the beginning of the story, I naturally side with Eren and agree with all of the actions he took so far. But I understand how and why some people genuinely started to side with the Marleyan side especially since we got their PoV or the Reiner flashback which helped putting things in their perspective.

Attached: Depressed older half-siblings.png (984x1094, 834K)

I nearly bought 7 volumes of bride's tale at a con a while back. Kind of regretting it now, bit it seemed more like a girl's coming of age story than sick horse nomad shenanies when I flipped through it

Xaver wasn't a doctor, he was a researcher. They didn't know each other, Xaver was a regular Eldian citizen with a white-band on the streets while Kruger was already in Marleyan military. Upon getting information from BR about Grisha Zeke, who has Xaver's memories, is surprised and thinks to himself that his father "somehow got to inherit the Attacking Titan", which wouldn't be the case if Xaver fucking worked with Kruger and knew his identity. You people need to fucking learn to read.

He probably doesn't have to do another series desu

If you're an edgy faggot who wants another Berserk/Gantz then no, don't read it.
But it's a great manga if you're a regular person.

Attached: Amira archery.jpg (728x1039, 108K)

Inoue didn't HAVE to make another series after Slam Dunk either but he did. It's not about if you HAVE TO make one, it's about whether or not you will.

Oh, thanks for this post. Now I realize how foolish I was.

Attached: fingers meaning.png (1116x562, 558K)

Why almost all the replies of this post focus on shitty characters like Reiner, Zeke or even Historia? We don't see collages about Eren/Levi or Mikasa, the characters who actually saved Paradis and helped in eliminating the Titan threat.
And we're supposed to be the degenerate shippers...

Attached: detailed_thoughts.png (439x461, 13K)

wanna know why pure titans were off screened? because they don’t matter

Even if he wasn't, he can just use the coordinate to make himself be the father.

>writes Levi
>post is retarded
Every time

Because that is what happens when you rely on the anime merchandising. Eren and manlet barely interact in the manga and Eren and Mikasa barely has any material. And Reiner is a lot better than than the bland Ackermans

That page was enough for me, I'll move it to the top of the list. Is it supposed to be a real world setting or an alternate history? Around what year would you say its set? I'd look it up myself but I'm at work and I save all my data for 4chinz

AzelxCamora when?

It's also becoming increasingly hard for her to do so and it's absolutely delightful to watch.

It's a real world setting in the 1800's. There's a dude called Smith who travels around the Silk Road and interacts with tribals, the stories of these people are what the series is made up out of.
The main focus is the family of Karluk (the husband, 12) and Amira (the wife, in her 20's).
It's good shit.

Attached: Ornamental.png (1690x1200, 1.27M)

i fucking love this scene
she wanted to be like eren but ended up became like reiner

Attached: 0089-015.jpg (1066x1600, 472K)

?

>the family of Karluk (the husband, 12) and Amira (the wife, in her 20's).
wut

I mean, you're saying this as though he hasn't put any effort into making SnK when the amount of details points to the contrary.

Please understand, it was a different time

Attached: Amira needs the D.png (860x866, 502K)

What is even Mikasa's purposd anymore?
>Manlet steals the Ackerhax part
>EM conflict is not even good because Armong is always there in the middle
>Even Gabi took the chance of having an important female leader
>Historia took he pregnancy plot

is she a pedophile
asking for my friend

Ribai will rape Hansi

Attached: Inshala Shiro, de rison wi donut it piggu....png (545x583, 352K)

Manlet probably stole the "breaking the ackerautism" plot as well

No, it was an arranged marriage. Pariya best girl though.
I'm going to stop posting about Otoyomegatari now. You go read it. And the rest I told you to read.

Attached: Pariya.png (735x1026, 840K)

Attached: 2019-04-05_183917.png (503x225, 19K)

Thanks, will add this plus Kingdom, needed new mangas

Awesome thanks

I remember flipping through it and going "jesus christ, there is no way this fucker can keep up this insane art for this many volumes"

Really regret grabbing them now since they were a great price

They didn't have sex yet. I hate the fact that a woman like Amir is wasted on a shota but I would rather that shota than any of nowadays twink mc and yet Eren would look good with Amir

Play some crusader kings, you will 7nderstand

> there is no way this fucker can keep up this insane art for this many volumes
Mori is a good girl and works hard.

>talking about other shit manga
fuck off EHfags

The art is amazing.

>shit manga
user Otoyomegatari is great. Don't be so pissy.

Hange is literally an angel:
>Hanji = Gift of god
>Zoe = Life
>No gender like the angels
>Unknown past

Attached: wings.jpg (480x455, 21K)

You're right, I should have figured out right away that it was retarded on purpose.

>We don't see collages about Eren/Levi or Mikasa, the characters who actually saved Paradis and helped in eliminating the Titan threat.
Why don't you post it yourself?

Attached: 1546731402270.png (3000x2169, 500K)

post yfw the credits glitched out

Attached: 1512428427198.gif (372x340, 3.84M)

>your feel when
>Doesn't post any of the millions of wojak variations

Get out.

The LA beast is so fucking retard

Attached: ZekeWtf.png (796x407, 213K)

I'm just shocked we haven't gotten any sort of flashback for her yet. Almost all the shifters had some sort of character development, except for her. Unless the reveal is that she had hijacked Eren's body and we're seeing her this whole time, then I take eveything back.

>shitren self inserters
>pisstoria lovers
Just what the fuck is wrong with you? Stop forcing EH everywhere

LA Beast is a glorious man

What is that, supercooled water?

Attached: 1554812794493.png (500x500, 77K)

Manlet killed Erwin and Eren dislikes Mikasa.

>everyone loves eren's mother
>everyone hates reiner's mother
>everyone doesn't give a shit about zeke's mother

She wasn't important. Her titan was. WHT might also hold useful memories kept by the previous Tybur owners but we don't know yet, and Eren already had his plan in mind before the attack began (most likely before even going to Marley).

>Stop talking about the plot

Is Magath /our/ guy?

Attached: magath.jpg (2037x3056, 2.27M)

EH is part of the plot

Attached: EH EH EH.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Maybe for Marleycucks

Zeke is

>imagine being so asshurt over manga panels
The anti thread is this way, fujo:
medaka.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/cchara/1557496673/l50

?
Out of 38 replies, only 27 actually address the plot. The rest is shipper delusion, don't try to argue otherwise because you know it to be true.

Attached: 1549490032664.jpg (626x885, 709K)

Magath will spread shitrens little legs and plow his tight ass!

Attached: Sploch.png (702x580, 414K)

Funny to hear this from a manletcuck.

ok, tumblr

You can't tolerate 11 shipping posts out of 400? Relax bro

His name is Levi, not manlet.

Attached: godvi.jpg (849x1199, 110K)

You are wrong, some are shipping, yeah, but others simply like it and enjoy it. This series has always been ruled by fans of manlet, maybe you miss the times where everything was about fangirling about manlet but times changed. And just because you dont like some posts doesnt mean they are shipping.I remember perfectly years ago almost all posts involving manlet was about him raping Mikasa or fucking Erwin, for example

Attached: Owl.png (1280x877, 738K)

Attached: Based Godke.jpg (3000x1138, 2.24M)

Levi Zoe*

Based

His name is rivvel

Attached: ManurettGetsBTFO.jpg (800x579, 101K)

>Manlet will have 7 children with Hans thanks to Zeke injuring him
Based Zeke.

>left to right
Kill yourself, scum.

Attached: 1587233434720.jpg (1200x854, 269K)

Oh hey is the GODVIwhale
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/184403439/#184403487
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/godvi/

La creatura....

i remember there were lot more people who love mikasa
where did they go

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAjfPrsvW3iG53--heoedhxg.jpg (1920x1080, 72K)

Replace Mikasa with Historia and manlet with Reiner to have the canon situation

Attached: Chadner.jpg (784x1080, 102K)

Mmgh

Attached: lol.png (1080x1920, 1.14M)

Wait a sec, Ymir is still alive? I was about to pick up the manga again just cuz I thought yuri autism was snuffed out.

Ymir is fucking dead, what made you think she was alive?

Mikasafags killed everyone's love of her. Except Jean's because he can't seem to realize HE DESERVES BETTER

t. Retard

>clearly Hans in the OP
>has been mistaken for Eren and Ymir

we all know how it is going to end right, they're going to go back in time

Attached: file.png (315x453, 185K)

why is it so small?

A timeloop isn't resolution

I thought that was Ymir's dyke ass in the OP

This logic kind of makes sense but doesn't really seem to fit with Eren's character. I feel like he will find a way to get rid of titan powers, but condemning an entire race to a slow death, who did nothing wrong except be descended from titans, is not very freedom. Just my slow-witted opinion though

no.

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x444, 276K)

>a timeloop isn't resolution

explain this pannel then

Attached: 489469346893534.png (905x1300, 598K)

Attached: 54643643563.png (905x1300, 663K)

meaningless information that didn't affect anything
if they could go back in time and change things, it would have theoretically been done, and we literally would not have this story.
and to do that as a resolution would be lame:
>everything that just happened in the past 115+ chapters literally meant nothing and never actually happened, thanks bye.

Poor Zeke will have even more haters

La EHcuck

I mean it resolves nothing. Kruger even says the cycle is doomed to repeat itself if he fails. It's a failstate followed by a do-over we won't witness.

Erenpedos killed the hype

HISU IMPRINTED HERSELF IN EREN !??

obviously it's not that easy, Grisha had memories of Eren, Mikasa and Arwin before they even existed

Reminder that Zeke is 100% unironically right, stopping people from being born spares them from a lifetime of suffering, especially if they're part of an oppressed people.

>b-but what a cuck ! he doesn't want his race to live on ! h-haha

The eldian race will not keep going forever, eventually the earth and everything on it will be wiped out from the universe, and everything humanity has accomplished and created will be reduced to dust. Zeke, in his wisdom, realized that what matters isn't to win the race war but to prevent needless suffering, this is true enlightment and the final red pill.

Krueger saw a memory of Grisha not Eren

Attached: y0yEcDp.jpg (1546x1552, 759K)

Look at the date of his post. He had a margin of error at least

eren is really good at faking

Attached: 7ca0bc0a22e35fce79477ccc648d2cc5.jpg (1080x1351, 220K)

It won't be a hard time loop. Eren will return all the titans to the PATHS and send them backwards to Ymir Fritz. The world will continue forward, but the PATHS will become a closed loop and Eren will trap himself inside to finally let everyone else move forward.

but it meant nothing, it never changed his course of actions
Kruger also didn't do anything with that information. He already told Grisha to make babies.

Eren will kill the manlet.

or is that Eren seeing a memory of what happened to himself.

Erehis you should kill yourself

Attached: pgb5fxwRSn1s217d9_1280.png (834x428, 264K)

SEETHING

No he was a speedreading retard. Erens character is fundamentally opposed to zekes cuck shit.

Liar

why the mikadogs keep hurting themselves like this?

how the fuck did Kruger know the names of Mikasa and and Armin, obviously he can look in the future.

Alto and Sheryl all over again

or meaningless non paradox causing information can be sent to the past
PATHS is stupid, learn to accept it.

>I dont know whose memories are these

Eldians are only suffering because the world refuses to treat them like humans. Normal Eldians can't turn into titans unless titan spinal fluid enters their body, tjey don't suffer until someone or something forces them to. They are being forced into the role of devils by the world. I think that is what Eren is trying to free them from, the possibility of being used that way, not life in general.

Who knows, whose memories they could be

You're delusional cocksucker

EH IS LOVE
EH IS REDDIT

EH is the plot

>flashback from a memory

Attached: file.png (800x464, 605K)

iduno where you're even going with this anymore, so I'm done here. Enjoy trying to make sense of something that literally has no explanation.

Based comment right there

what are the paths
what is the devil
what are eren's true intentions
why does nobody give a shit about those things

What killed the hype?

Attached: manlet killed Erwin.png (1076x1705, 3.03M)

>what are the paths
Connects Subjects of Ymir and Titans to each other, transfers memories, wills, flesh, bones, etc.

>what is the devil
made a contract with aliens

>what are eren's true intentions
kill off Eldia

>what are the paths
something
>what is the devil
potentially a physical entity that bestowed the "Gift" of Titans upon Ymir Fritz, a "10th Titan" if you will. also possibly "source of organic life" whatever that may mean
free his island, with there still being a possibility that he will destroy the rest of the world to do it.

Where is the top one from? Is that actually one picture?

everyone is connected, all Eldians, it doesn't matter in what time-line they are in, all Eldians share the same memory.. hmm really makes you think of a particular series.

Attached: 1478132167691.png (1195x1080, 1M)

shippers, as per usual

eren looks like a girl

Attached: dZymEJPZGKsHRMs.jpg (600x337, 35K)

this is why we cannot have nice things

>After the latest chapter, he still thinks there is a conflict between them

Will he ever get peace?

Attached: d9n2pln-41a86e82-948d-4fa5-9d39-e89bc07e7964.jpg (555x436, 61K)

Mikasa is now the only Ackerhax in the final arc since Manlet is out of commission. 90% of chance that Eren will get to solve their little fight before dying (im guessing she will be the one who will talk to him as he dies, making pottery with the "bye, eren" scene at the beginning of the manga). I honestly have no idea what they are doing with Gabi, but i dont think she will be vey relevant, though i could see her having a last moment relevancy and Mikasa would never get preggo, that would get in the way of her most prominent feature, Ackerhax.

She is fine as it is, her only issue is the whole "headache" shit that wont be solved and her little fangirl thing that also wont be solved, because both are too unimportant right now.

No. I won't allow it

Eren looking like a girl is a nice thing

sex with Gabi

>boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/1547482842312.jpg/image/PDBozQoNeT28XxdKYtLRVg/
Disgusting.

why does historia love eren again
at least mikasa explained why she loves eren
checkmate faggots

Hmm, I don’t even know, maybe this is the one who understands her, accepts her for what she is, respects her, and is ready to defend her whatever it might cost him.

>what are the paths
Dumb shit.
>what is the devil
The thing that started the titans
Save paradis, maybe destroying the rest of the world, maybe not.

>why does nobody give a shit about those things
Paths is stupid and makes no sense, like titan biology, so people just accept it. There is no way of knowing what the Devil is until we get a true Ymir flashback and Eren's pov has been hidden intentionally from the viewer so it remains a mystery until they reveal it.

The first 2 have no clues so people dont bother discussing it and the last one has already been talked about and the current conclusion is written above.

Saddest page in the manga

new thread in 3

No, the Carla one is a keyframe from s1 episode 1.

Attached: IMG_0363.jpg (300x385, 22K)

Every snk thread, just filter them.

Soon

Attached: Cease and Desist.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

Fuck Armong and fuck Manlet

Attached: Erwin_Smith_character_image.png (375x375, 177K)

this

t. definitely not Erqin

That user was right about Zeke wishing for the extinction of Eldians, not about Eren agreeing with him.

Attached: Armin.png (1288x663, 1.17M)

That's because he was never lying entirely.

We do give a shit, but there's only so much speculation you can make before running out of ideas. All that shit will play a part in the endgame, anyway.

Charredmin soon

>After 117 chapters of reading SnK, he still thinks Eren Jeager wants to euthanize his own race
I guess Isayama did everything he could.

Attached: Armin2.png (927x662, 445K)

>Moblit Ackerman Zoe

Attached: 45186570_p2_master1200.jpg (1023x764, 256K)

Are they gonna name their daughter Petra as well?

Some people just can’t be saved

why does the first half of s3 not even feel like the same show
it didn't seem that way watching it at first but going to the second half it's like everything suddenly fits again, even down to the opening and whatnot

Because Uprising is pure shit

It was the most butchered cour so far.

Don't be an animeonly.

I don't like reading and you're not changing my mind

Eren always said that he wants to kill all titans.

why do they refuse to animate the goddamn colossal titan

You watch without subtitles?

what was butchered about it

They cut and rearranged a lot of scenes in order to improve the pacing and add more action early on. However, a lot of characterization, explanations and world building was lost in the process

but what exactly

We know Arumin

Attached: BB114909-F070-438C-A05E-6D44E4DCB81B.jpg (648x656, 284K)

Eren titan training, newspaper plotline, Levi beating Historia up and forcing her to become queen (which is the reason she punched him at the end of the season but it never gets explained in the anime lol) and some more stuff.
Just read from chapter 51 to 70 user.

Oh yeah and the completely butchered and censored that scene in which Levi and Hanji torture that MP guy, it was really brutal in the manga

Don't have time to write several paragraphs at the moment, so I'll mention the big ones.
>Eren's titan experiments were cut
>Historia was forced to become queen after Manlet physically threatens her
>Erwin's father's theory given more explanation
>More about Erwin and Nile's relationship
>Dimo Reeves is an actual character, who tells Historia to punch Manlet after he abused her.
>Newspaper guys are actually characters
>Scenes showing Frieda being controlled by the will of the first king were cut
>Frieda being a big reason for Historia not taking the serum were cut
>Eren and Historia's conversations and relationship develops more naturally
>Manlet having more characterization and actual flaws
>Mikasa less obsessed with Eren and more trusting of Manlet
>Jean being more hesitant about killing people
That's all that comes to me on the top of my head.

>

Attached: 0053-011.jpg (1066x1600, 453K)

Manlet and Hange being cute parents.

Attached: 53-15.jpg (1066x4215, 1.43M)

I SAW YOU SHITPOSTING AGAINST HXHCHADS YOU SPICNIGGER KEK

this is more interesting than it has any right to be

I'm still mad

You mean a future when he saves everyone

Attached: 28B3508A-0871-422A-9B0F-7A63A6391926.gif (250x188, 3.03M)

how do I enjoy this show when I'm spoiled on so much

Enjoy the subtle foreshadowing.

Kek

>Mostly read manga
>skip season 3 part 1
Did I do the right choice?

but I'll never get the chance to have a blind experience with it and that's where most of the enjoyment comes from

Read it.

Then kill yourself? I don't know, I got spoiled literally everything and that didn't stop me.

I always hear this whenever I ask, I guess it must be a personal thing
I'm not saying I can't enjoy it, but I can't enjoy it a certain way (blind) ever no matter what I do and I really value that first experience, it's what imprints in my memory the strongest and if I can't have it because of my own lack of self control and retardation or someone else's malevolence I feel robbed
no matter how much I end up liking something anyway that disappointment is always in the back of my head even several years later, the first thing I'll think of when I remember something is how I wish I got to experience for myself properly the first time

user, listen.
You know thing
You can't unknow thing
Stop asking people how to unknow thing
Capische?

I know I can't unknow a thing, I'm not asking that
I'm asking how to stop being upset by it, and have resigned to the fact that I may never be able to stop feeling that way
I'm trying to cope

Attached: D0qp3f9UcAElnat.jpg (750x733, 40K)

Have you considered masturbating? It will help you relax.

Than you're out of luck

That was back when he didn't know anything about his people and the outside world. Besides the titans on the island were wiped out in the end, but because they had to be. They were still his fellow Eldians, whom he acknowledged as such. The whole world has become the enemy, since then: it was evoked multiple times, by multiple characters and Eren himself spelled it out in chap 90 at the ocean. I'm not surprised you'd fail to see how Eren and Zeke's respective ideologies are opposed anf why the former doesn't and can't ever agree with the latter despite Isayama throwing that shit in your face if you're still stuck on a character motivation that stopped being relevant 30 chapters ago, though.

Also chapter 51 was pretty much ommitted entirely. There was no night scene on the wall with Historia asking Eren to go rescue Ymir with her and breaking down over her leaving.

yes actually, but that's only temporary
it also takes me out of the mindset of being invested in the show, it's hard to explain but when I'm invested in something mentally I get fully immersed in it and anything about it which is why I'm so terrible at avoiding spoilers, I can't help searching out any discussion I can and can't stop myself from being involved in it especially if I've already missed the boat or know I will if I avoid it then
when I start watching or doing something else it's almost like I'm pulling myself out of a dream and everything goes back to normal
it's why I don't understand the people who manage to watch or play so much shit all the time, how do you even have the mental capacity to truly care about that many intricate stories without numbing yourself to it all and ruining the point
long story short yes I could relax doing any number of things, but it just makes me forget the whole thing overall instead of actually fixing any problem and further hurts my enjoyment when I can't be mentally knee deep in whatever it is anymore
really I already knew this, again I'm just trying to cope
bear in mind this happens with essentially all media I consume and is not exclusive to aot at all, it's just with a story where a chunk of the appeal is mystery it hurts more

So here's what I'll tell you:
Relax and just read the damn manga. When you're done catching up THEN you participate in discussion.
And that's all I have to say about Vietnam.

user I really don't like reading at all
if I was gonna do that I would've done it years ago

Attached: 1538445712486.jpg (638x480, 63K)

What are you even doing here? Get out, secondary!

In the end who was the biggest cuck?
>Keith
>Jean
>Bertholt
>Reiner
>Mikasa
>Armin
>Annie

Attached: Dead inside.png (399x400, 343K)

Mikasa, I think.

because I don't have anywhere else to go
if I had people to talk to about stuff I like, much less people with the same stupid tendencies I have, I wouldn't even be in this situation

Attached: 1545509829045.gif (540x603, 1.66M)

None of the above

Attached: Connie_Springer_character_image.png (606x606, 644K)

I really don't know what to tell you. I had pretty much guessed a lot of the major twists before/while watching season 1. And while the reveals didn't have much of an effect on me I still enjoyed the show. If you really want to get into the series just watch it for the storytelling

user, please learn to read. Anime is an inferior format.

This 100%

I vehemently disagree

You're wrong on every level, especially objective.

Mikasa is JUST tier at this point. She got straight up mindraped and hatezoned by the man she's been running after for a decade.

Attached: 1544246879507.png (769x556, 491K)

good thing we're talking about media consumption, which is an extremely subjective thing
if I thought reading was superior to anything I would've been doing a lot more of it, or any of it at all

where do you guys get your chapters the earliest? Don't want to get spoiled by Yea Forums for th enext chapter.

user the anime butchers the manga, you're screwing yourself over on multiple levels.
I'm your friend. Let me help you.

>no romantic interest in anyone
>cuck

one, I don't believe you
two that's irrelevant compared to the things anime has that make it infinitely more compelling to me
I really mean it when I say I don't like reading

And you only have yourself to blame when you suffer.

Crunchyroll or leddit

I didn't imply otherwise
I would be suffering too by reading the manga because it's an activity I'm not fond of, I don't see why you don't get this