You are watching my movie tomorrow, right?

You are watching my movie tomorrow, right?

Attached: Loli Hitler.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/saga-of-tanya-the-evil-movie-review/
fathomevents.com/events/saga-of-tanya-the-evil-the-movie
youtube.com/watch?v=E_stzAX9EYA
youtube.com/watch?v=aRHawAV56Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=BR57CXPQUOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who were you again?

Reminder that if you find "her" attractive you're gay

Yeah of course little duck. I hope your vocabulary isn't too difficult.

I want to, but should I?

Reminder that if you watched 'her' anime and/or go to see 'her' movie tomorrow you're a Nazi

Attached: 1556484406426.gif (1280x1086, 706K)

Is she still a virgin?

I kind of want to go
been looking at the seating charts for the 3 theaters near me showing (one is quite packed, others are fairly empty)
But i don't really like going out to the movies in general
how has your experiences been at anime movie showings user?

I know this is bait, but it's based on WW1.

BD will be released tommorow?

I’ve had very good experiences usually, but don’t watch narutoballGT so, like most movie going experiences, the lack of niggers or spics make it enjoyable. White beta weebs and Asians tend to be automatically quiet, and worse you may get is some assberger who shouts a meme.
Only truly unfortunate viewing is experience was seeing spirited away, due to a child asking questions / crying half the time.

Yes, but the communists are doing their best to change that.

It's just like viewing any other fucking movie why do you guys have to have autism when it comes to socializing?

It's WW1 & 2 combined

Its WW2 if 1 never happened.

I thought it was WWI, just gone off-script a little due to magic. Tanya is secretly there to unify Europe, preventing WWII's unbelievable mistakes.

Those chapters are fun to read, guys entire purpose of mobilizing the reds is cunny.

Tanya is there to kill godless commies and be a saint for yandere God.

Where though? It doesn't show in the Netherlands as far as I know.

I'm wondering this too. Can we see it in the Netherlands? Or do only countries with fluoride in the water have it air?

Yes and I'm ready for comfy viewing. Hopefully won't need to yell at the normalfags to shut the hell up

Attached: youjo_senki_art1.png (782x1120, 750K)

Yes I bought a ticket.

What kindness of normalfag is going to see a anime about lel pedo Hitler?

only mentally gay. physically gay is so much gayer

Attached: YUV.H14M03S34.png (1024x1644, 1.56M)

God I want to impregnate nene

*spiritually gay
Mentally since Tanya’s brain has the same chemical make up as a female, and she was born female with those proper chromosomes, Tanya is physically and mentally female. Only her memories, and possibly “soul” identify as male.

You'd be surprised by how many normalfags I've seen getting excited for this film. My theater at least is pretty empty compared to the others but I'm seeing a group of 4 and a group of 3 right next to eachother. Fairly far from me so they'll probably be quiet enough at the very least for me not to care, but I still worry a little

Attached: Screenshot.png (1920x1080, 175K)

*mentally gay
source: the book. get fucked tranny

Attached: vol 5 chapter 5.jpg (720x756, 276K)

It’s on Netflix?

>tranny
What I posted is the exact opposite of a tranny belief. Male and female brains differ from the womb, due to how they form, chromosomes, and hormones. Regardless of the memories stored in Tanyas reincarnated soul, her brain would very much be that of a females biologically.
I did enjoy that section of the book, when Tanya shelves those thoughts for a later day, but that isn’t what I discussed at all.

>if you have friends ur a normalfag reee
>if you arnt a 400lb Russian hacxor ur a normalfag reee
no normal person spends money and time to watch a lolicon history channel cartoon

who cares man? there will be people in a cinema deal with it 100 100

I can hope you're right Yea Forumsnon and I'm just being a paranoid retard

Is it going to show her 9 inch corkscrew penis?

6 people T.T

Attached: kek.png (973x584, 26K)

The only anime movie playing at my local kinoplex is Code Geass, so, no.

I think all but four seats or something are taken where I’m going, but I’m also in LA.

Yes. Good luck, little duck.

yes! me and my cousin already got our tickets! tanya is the most based loli in the rheinland

Ive never watched her anime but I'm a nazi. What now faggot

It's not in my theaters

Attached: Degurechaff.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Same here. I'd love to watch it, but the only anime I can get in the nearest big city is a weekly showing of some Ghibli movie.

Fukken sick, was wondering what /ourgurl/ was up to.

No airings on my country. The most European anime of the decade and fucking nothing here; goddammit.

Attached: 1536191350215.png (386x396, 112K)

I really want to go but all the theaters in my area have a strict no singles policy. I've been thinking of taking my imouto with me but she's going to make fun of me again.

It's the same in Germany, they're probably afraid we'll turn Nazi again.

>no singles policy
The fuck? What kind of shithole do you live in?

Real pity; the II Reich seemed pretty cool, if you ask me.

lol trolled yhbtyhlhand

Every fucking time

Canada, why do you ask? Doesn’t every theater have a no singles policy?

Your first night on the chans I see.

It's 3PM here, actually.

Buy two seats like a true Otaku.

How come their's still no rip for volume 5 of youjo senki novel?

Attached: 1531671375337.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

I just buy localized because I hate reading txt on a screen for long. Manga is ok. Can’t do books though.

There is

Oh yeah, thanks. it wasn't on madokami.

Attached: adelheid-von-schugel-116561.jpg (300x460, 21K)

Lol if you think that's bad. Check out the theater in my little Asian-American town.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 6.49.17 AM.png (656x666, 38K)

>Love Live Sunshine didn't get a theatrical US release
>Tanya did
Well at least I'm still going to have fun.

Attached: Capture.jpg (816x590, 65K)

>actually going outside
no thanks. I dont think its even being shown around here anyway.

Not screenings in Ireland to my knowledge

Are there any screenings in Greece?

Attached: 020.jpg (835x1200, 207K)

I found one showing tomorrow, and I'm going.

>tfw movie only airs in USA and europe

Attached: 1513214664745.jpg (738x640, 109K)

Bluray available in August this year.
But it isn't showing in Irish cinemas.

>europe
Negative, Ghost Rider.

They skipped panzers 1 and 2 and went straight on to 4

fuck the duck

>Tanya hates combat and doesn't want to expose herself to risk or glory
>Tanya invents commando operations
>Tanya invents close air support
>Tanya invents terror bombing
>Tanya invents being good at fighting
>Tanya has the biggest gem and the strongest AT Field because God wants to punish her
>Tanya gets her own high-risk commando unit for behind-lines operations
>none of the commandos ever die or get hurt
>they always completely massacre the enemy mages

What's the point? This show started out good but it just devolved into jerking off. The whole Being X conflict and Flashman-esque cowardice shenanigans have been sidelined in favour of Tanya being a badass.

Attached: 356full-suberoa-zinnerman[1].jpg (356x200, 12K)

>tfw you got seat E8 because you bought tickets way fucking early
Desu

Attached: D303BCEA-973E-4B4E-82C6-DCA0156EE76D.jpg (640x392, 123K)

Will watch as soon as bluray rips are out. Not being in the US or any civilized country means no theater is showing it.

Actually it's a Panzer 3 user. Also the Panzer 1 and 2 and even the Leichttraktor are used in the series, but specifically in the manga, the anime definitely skips to the Panzer 3.

I guess I’m gay hmmm...

Attached: 96D64096-3408-45CB-8F75-C91DF1CF23B0.jpg (460x640, 67K)

No info yet for a Mexico screening, but they have been showing many Anime movies for some years now so we could get it, probably in a few months.

i'd rather not be surrounded by hitler/stalin nuthuggers, thanks

Attached: seating.png (694x621, 111K)

It's actually funny that everyone keeps making hitler references when we're dealing with pre-nazi germany expy.

It's like saying the US had a big standing army pre-ww1.

Prussiaboos are just as bad as wehraboos

>I'm the only person that doesn't get to bring friends
This sucks

Attached: seats.jpg (1090x1319, 428K)

>

Attached: alone.png (2519x1370, 1.65M)

Mate I wish I could watch Ye tomorrow but I’m not doing a 3 bloody wanking hour drive

Attached: alone.png (630x343, 193K)

Did you really need to repost it without the meme arrow?

So, where my lolicons at?

Attached: seating.png (1083x419, 19K)

>not just assuming everyone here is a lolicon

hai!

I love you Tanya-chan but I don't watch movies.

>$13.95+ 2.4 gallons of gas
No

>tfw there will never be a gangbang rape scene

Attached: soviet_soldiers_berlin_rape.jpg (1212x1600, 227K)

So when will I be able to watch it outside of theaters? Will it be on Nyaa?

Attached: 1539126765489.png (951x538, 502K)

Bluray in August.
If no one else uploads it, I will.

Cute Tanya

My local theater is full. What is it going to smell like?

Attached: funny-dog-nose-closeups-fb__700-png.jpg (700x367, 39K)

Will there be a camrip?

Piss and sweat

I can hope not since some poor guy just wasted his time recording the movie instead of just enjoying it, though they'd be a retard anyways so it wouldn't matter. If so though, hopefully it'll be so shit, it might as well be unwatchable. Nobody deserves to go down to the level of watching the shittiest quality possible just to see it early.

You’ll enjoy book 5.

Cum n cunny

I've already seen it twice, why not do everybody else the favor?

No, because apparently Leafs can't have nice things.
Should I renew my passport and just drive to the states for events like this? I could make it there and back in a day.

I'm thinking about it but it's a 30 minute drive which will end up eating my entire evening by the time I leave work, lift, shower, drive there, watch movie, drive home. Give me one good reason not to catch a rip with the lads in a few months.

Loli is illegal in Canada. They'll lock your ass up for watching the film.

Sorry old man, movie ain't showing here. I'll wait for the upload though.

>why do you guys have to have autism
Hello newfren

Right, I'm assuming a certain archduke never got assassinated so they have the inability to consider a world war while having world war 2 weapons (doubtful they'd have those without WW 1 but whatever) with a world war 1 mentality

There's no mention of Austria-Hungary and Russian wasn't involved in the conflict from day one. Their system of alliances must have been entirely different if this didn't turn into a world war in the first couple of weeks of fighting.

>mentally homosexual or physically homosexual
So one is theoretical and the other is actual. There's a clear difference there.

AYE I COPPED ONE TICKET IMA BE SMELLING LIKE KUSH WHEN YOU SEE ME TOMORROW

you better not be in my state

Did the japs like the movie?

It's spiritually homo, user. Unlike you, a faggot in every regard.

Seems pretty popular here.

Attached: weeb city.png (550x764, 50K)

What state?

> tfw no airings in Australia

Attached: 1539811429456.jpg (410x410, 27K)

Go to his state, stay the fuck out of mine

tanya implemented successful modern military tactics before they existed, the only real iffy part is a salaryman being able to recall them in enough detail to be useful.

New Jersey.

It's not that unrealistic when you remember that she was educated in a military institution. She can remember what some people from her time did, which can sometimes be the hardest part in developing new methods of warfare, and then using her actual military knowledge she can reverse engineer them in her head.

>NJ

Attached: 1557616058196.png (551x491, 261K)

I don't like it either.

Attached: 1557242189022.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>I don't like it either.
Why haven't you moved yet user?

I have nowhere else to go, plus my job is here.

Awh, what do you do?

My pacifist libertarian girlfriend.

Attached: 12315231.jpg (849x1200, 954K)

And you are just as bad as any faggot.

What about cunnyboos?

get fucked island anglo

who knew texas was full of weebs

Attached: seats.png (948x351, 17K)

>island anglo
as opposed to regular anglos?

Theater packed

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-185441_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 358K)

Attached: 1538648517208.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

So lads, what do you think Being X will try to pull to make Tanya's movie bomb in the U.S. tomorrow?

Attached: Unknown_(17).png (960x542, 500K)

Make the movie about a little girl becoming Hitler

Dark Knight Rises repeat.

Post Aoi Yuki's take on it.

Is there a list of countries or something?

collider.com/saga-of-tanya-the-evil-movie-review/

>A-

Looks promising at least, will wait for BDrips in August

Should I go and watch it? I dont feel like watching it with a bunch of fat weirdo's and I rather pirate it.. how long do I have to wait?
Why are there so many people?

Attached: 31579fb6aa670a1f8de35befdf5097eb.png (1237x932, 98K)

At least 6 months

>nearest theater doesn't do reserved seats
What are my chances of getting stuck in a funk sandwich?

I'm not expecting a bunch of fat weirdos. Weirdos to be sure, but I strongly suspect that the worst of the bunch will stay at home.

>Why are there so many people?
Everyone loves murder loli

BO and sharts

Three months.

>BD in August

Fuck, too late to cancel my online ticket

FUCK!

Chill.
The sound alone is worth seeing it in the theater.

Post your experiences, need my weekly dose of cringe.

Is anyone else shocked by how many fucking weebs live in your city? My theater is completely full.

Attached: 1532210550309.png (150x150, 23K)

Don't forget that you're pulling from the areas between theaters showing it as well.
For example, the one I'm going to is further away from my home than 4 other theaters that aren't showing it.

What theaters are these you guys are using? I don't know that any of mine show weeb movies except AMC rarely for like one day windows.

fathomevents.com/events/saga-of-tanya-the-evil-the-movie

Fuck they never have these things near me. I've already got tickets to see John Wick around the same time too.

FUCK

>naming the villain Mary Sue

Attached: 1557748712853.png (353x407, 137K)

Aoi Yuuki's voice for Tanya is simply amazing

I havent been following this for a little while, where will likely be the first place have a proper version online?
>i aint bothering with any of that camera pointed at a cinema screen bullshit
>and there are no screening in my country

Who are you?

Aoi Yuuki is amazing at playing loli characters whose voices you want to fuck.

I want to but honestly I can't bring myself to be enough of a normalfag to actually go out and watch anime in public.

Managed to change my 6 hour shift from 6pm to noon tomorrow. Will be happily munching buncha-crunch during the movie.

>normalfag
>taking advantage of your location to see the next part of an anime before most other Yea Forumsnons with a superior audio setup
>watching anime in public
I think you mean based autist user

Attached: bb2944d4ca847497f78544c91d7aae92.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>not bringing your own snacks into the theater

I'd have to travel to another city because boonies so it's not really taking advantage of my location.

Gonna try secretly recording the movie and hope I won't get caught. Wish me luck

Oh.......well then I stand corrected. Hope you choose what you feel is the best course of action. Also good luck having anyone wanting to stoop so low as to watch that.

you're doing god's work
please do so at your earliest convenience

Mojave spring heat bodes ill for chocolate candies.

no, im sorry :/

Finished watching the first season the other day because of Isekai Quartet and liked it a lot. Tanya is based.

Yes tanya. I already have my ticket.

I don't even watch your scenes in isekai quartet you ugly nigga-lipped child

College station here, theater looked pretty well bought when I got my tickets 2 weeks ago. Texas is the 3rd largest state for cons so it really a surprise?

That's what he wishes, but afaik she has other plans
>Ive never watched her anime but I'm a nazi
Retarded faget hasn't got the point
feels bad man
I'll wait for the BDRip too
It's the same in all Europe, fag. I doubt baguettes are afraid of becoming nazis

My God how easy it is to fucking get past people. Fucking modern education I swear

>blatantly base your show on WWII, but you side with the Germans, wat do, censors and the ZOG will come for your ass!
>use galaxy brain
>call it WWI
>no one fucking notices

Good I guess, cause you brainlets can't get the show banned

Attached: S U B T L E.png (850x478, 761K)

But... the show is based on WWI. It's pretty explicit, from the Imperial German government to the shitshow in the Balkans. There are similarities with WWII because, rightfully considered, the 2nd World War wasn't a true "second" war, but rather a continuation of the first.

Yeah, as I said, it takes 1 or 2 lines from WWI and pretends the year is for that time, but >95% of the show is WWII.

Thankfully, that's all it takes apparently, gives me hope

Here's my fanfic
>Arolf Hortler
>in 1917
>in the nation of NonDeutch
>leads this nation in the Middle of Some Continent
>against Some evil forces
>against some assholes with bad teeth and Vodka drinkers
>nice guy, does nothing wrong
That's my WWI story, did you like it?

Decent size

Attached: tanya.png (835x669, 30K)

But here's the thing: if Germany won the Great War, then there would be no room for a demagogue like Hitler.
There would be room for such a demagogue in the UK or Russia. So there may be fascists in the east instead of Bolsheviks, or maybe there will be a Mosley character.

Attached: financial democracy.jpg (315x395, 30K)

Honestly I thought that was kind of the point. Being a fedora tipping edgelord isn’t actually furthering Tanya’s goal of getting back at being X or giving her an easy life.

>only real iffy part is a salaryman being able to recall them in enough detail to be useful
It’s completely unrealistic, as it would require an understanding of multiple academic disciplines, international law, and a level of military education that the Empire would be unable to provide. That said, it’s entertaining as fuck and that’s all that really matters.

Can I just buy my tickets at the theatre or is it prepurchase only? I'm lucky enough that there is a showing about 30min away.

You know about KaiserReich right? If there was no world war one, or Germany won WW1 there is no Hitler.

No you are just some Tumblr-tier scum that needs to go >>>/back/

Didn't Hitler only rise up due to partially the atrocities he saw during WWI and mainly by the ridiculous punishment Germany received from the treaty of versailles, even though they weren't the ones who started the war?

Nigga General De Gaulle and Irwin Rommel are literally characters in this story. They even make comments about the French surrendering to protect their capital.

>the 2nd World War wasn't a true "second" war, but rather a continuation of the first.
This is the kind of dumb shit people think sounds intelligent. You may as well say World War I was really just the 2nd Franco-Prussian War as assblasted Frenchman were motivated by their ass pain to defeat Germany much in the same way Germany was motivated by its ass pain in WWII. They had new leadership, different allies, and completely different ambitions from the first World War and that Churchillian view of the conflict completely ignores the Pacific Theater.

Hitler rose up because he was a manlet.

but if he was a manlet how could anyone tell that he rose up?

>completely different ambitions from the first World War
did they though?

Going with 3 lads tomorrow from our seasonal anime group. Might order a figure after.

Of course I know
Did you just look at the year? If so, you fall to the same trap as the show creator intended.. Changing the year is all it takes

Psychosis

Nah. Both world wars were fought to maintain Anglo-French hegemony of Europe.

G-guys I bought the movie ticket but I'm really nervous. I haven't gone outside in months

Attached: 1552503806553.png (1456x1080, 1.34M)

I don't find her attractive but that doesn't mean I don't want to fuck her so what does that mean.

I'll probably hang it up tomorrow.

Attached: map.jpg (1500x1125, 509K)

lore is irrelevant, if the character is a girl and the seyuu is a girl then it's a girl you dense motherfuckers

Attached: The_FGC__.jpg (941x749, 139K)

>the ridiculous punishment Germany received from the treaty of versailles
People tend to conflate the effect of Versailles with the effect the Great Depression had on the fledgling Weimar Republic. Germany was largely untouched by the war in contrast to Allied territory, lost some territory (much of it territory is won from France in a previous war), and was only required to pay financial reparations of which only France was serious about getting back. Before the Great Depression, Germany was already recovering from the war, but once it hit, it was easy opposition parties to use the treay as an excuse.

Really, I've only had a surface look at the topic but I recall hearing stories of massive inflation of whatever the german currency was at the time.
Then again with all the rampant corruption and degeneracy going on in Weimar Germany and the weimar equivalent of antifa beating people/destroying property of anyone daring to speak against them it's not really surprising that a pro-german/nationalist partywas able to gain power, leading to Hitler.

You are just a massive faggot who really needs to go back to plebbit

s-s-s-s-source?

No U

Of course I will be watching your movie from my mom's basement. What else would I be doing?

Attached: nou.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

c-c-c-c-cringe?

>People still like this tanya shit
cringe

Versailles was a travesty, and it's laughable that the major think tanks like to proudly point to the League of Nations and the role that their forebears played in the negotiations ending WW1. So much for institutions.
Have these niggas even read No Longer Human? Society (and institutions) are just collections of individuals.[/spoilers]

i've only watched the anime adaption of no longer human
that's all i remember because i dont even remember the story any more
ill give it a rewatch
have you seen it? is the anime adaption faithful?
> read alternate translations of the title
wow puts a different spin on it doesnt it

I think there are others, but I've only seen the Aoi Bungaku adaptation.
It was pretty good, but it's definitely worth reading the book. It's pretty short and speaks to the soul.
You're also right about the alternate translations. I think "disqualified from being human" is really the most fitting.

Ill just watch it at home on some sketchy site then

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

No, I'm waiting for the BD to watch alone like being X intended.

There is a new duck tales movie?

>Society (and institutions) are just collections of individuals
really makes you think

Are you saying that individuals are bad or good? It matters to me.

Individuals are just that: individuals.
Each one is different. There are good people and bad people.
Good societies/institutions are good because they're led by good people. Bad ones are led by bad people.
If you want to be a good person, focus first on being strong (in an overall sense which encompasses mental fortitude, finances, and physicality). Being strong, by itself, won't make you good, but it is a necessary prerequisite. Weak people (again in an overall sense) cannot be good people.

>If you want to be a good person, focus first on being strong (in an overall sense which encompasses mental fortitude, finances, and physicality). Being strong, by itself, won't make you good, but it is a necessary prerequisite. Weak people (again in an overall sense) cannot be good people.
cringe

>If you want to be a good person, focus first on being strong (in an overall sense which encompasses mental fortitude, finances, and physicality). Being strong, by itself, won't make you good, but it is a necessary prerequisite. Weak people (again in an overall sense) cannot be good people.
And this is because if you are weak you can't impose your will on others right?
Based Stirner at it again.

Looks like my theater

Attached: Screenshot (137).png (1366x768, 57K)

People should be strong. It's better to be strong than to be weak. Strength grants a person the freedom to act in accordance with their will.
Weak people cannot be good people, because their weakness denies them the freedom necessary to perform genuinely good deeds. Being "nice" out of a sense of weakness, out of a sense of not wanting to step on other peoples toes or not being able to afford burning any bridges, isn't kindness. It's insincere social manipulation.
Genuine goodness requires genuine strength. There's no better illustration of this fact than mercy: the weak man cannot show mercy, because no one is at his mercy.

I think of it as being more about imposing your will upon yourself.
I haven't read Stirner. Isn't he a spook?

>the weak man cannot show mercy, because no one is at his mercy.
what kind of garbage is that
nobody is at the absolute bottom of the ladder
everyone can show mercy to someone else
even if it's just their kid, or a fucking animal
your moral character isn't measured by the size of your deeds

Holy shit, nice map. I don't mean to be a dirty saucefag but where'd you get that from? Was it some kind of special free merch from the theaters in Japan?

>morality

yes, that's the topic of discussion, being a good person

>morality
kek

Attached: 1557531326041.gif (409x319, 2.11M)

What's the fucking point of recap movies, even fansubbers know they are shit and stoipped making sub for them.

Free?
Lol, no. They charge out the ass for everything but the little booklet.
Anyway, map is actually a playmat that I had a frame made for. Got it from Amiami.

Attached: movie store vape juice.jpg (1000x1180, 165K)

It’s so great that I live in America where I can watch this in theaters. My condolences to all the semen slurping yuropoors and spics that can’t.

whatever point you're trying to make, it's lost on me

>recap movie
But its not a recap movie?

>recap movies
It's a continuation.
Little bit of Afrika and then over to notRussia.

Attached: 1550265357910.gif (540x304, 2.78M)

Read more Striner, you seem to have some spooks that need to busted.

Serious question Yea Forums.
Why do we allow threads like this? This is clearly the kind of garbage thread you see on Yea Forums.
How hard is it to just say
"Youjo Senki movie thread"
Why add Yea Forums garbage in it?
in conclusion:
Go fucking kill yourself

did I say I believed in morality?

Holy fucking kek, go back to plebbit, faggot.

>Go fucking kill yourself
How hard would it be to take your own advice?

>defending Yea Forums tier OPs

This is levels of autism which merits being thrown in a gas chamber.

By what you said in this post:
Yes.
>being a good person
But what exactly does it mean to be a good person? If I genocided an entire race or a sect of religion and my people called me a hero, then I am a good person, but if someone from say that religious sect or race sees me, they will believe I am the devil, so no matter what I do someone will always think ill of my decision, so instead of caring about what others think of me, I'm just going to not be a slave to society and do what ever the fuck I want.

Wow Yea Forums is dead

I'm not defending the OP, I'm laughing at the fact that you exposed yourself as being from plebbit.

discussing the meaning of a term doesn't mean you believe it you absolute brainlet

Austria-Hungary and Germany are one empire in this. To my understanding this is how it goes: the scandis do a show of force attack on the Germans, who then declare war, dragging in Francois. Dacia joins but gets BTFO instantly. The brits at this point are slightly supporting the francois. Then Germania capitulates both the Entente and Francois. This leaves bongland pretty spooked, so they and americans use the francois forces in exile as CB for attacking Germania(that's why Tanya sperged out at the end of the season). Commies just join in on the fun.

>hey guys let me inform you this is a Yea Forums style of thread, but don’t ask me how I know that. h-haha I obviously don’t browse the board.

Literally fuck off you ironic self hating faggot

This doesn't even count the tickets that people will still buy tomorrow.

Attached: standing room only soon.jpg (1100x845, 180K)

E11 is a prime seat.

How the actual fuck? No normalfag would go let alone pay to watch loli hitler in a movie theater. What the fuck is happening?

Don’t worry, nobody cares.

Not anymore
it's about to be mine

Oh hey, this is the Rosemont movie theater. Buy seat D17 and I'll buy D18. We can sit together.

Jesus this looks like the biggest and yet still fullest one in the entire thread.

That theater has a strict no singles policy, so nobody can pick up the seat unless they’re willing to sit apart from the person they came to the cinema with.

Aww shiiiit just got real

Please make sure to bring your uniform or you will look like THAT guy.

Attached: D6idsBYU8AARaMW.jpg (4096x2900, 1.96M)

I haven't watched Isekai Quartet yet because I haven't watched Overlord or Re:Zero (Yes I have a huge backlog), how screwed am I?

The inflation was in the early twenties and was solved by Chancellor Stresseman, but the incident was used as one of the justifications in the NSDAP to attempt their coup in Munich, which led to the arrest of Hitler and the writting of Mein Kampf.

I love how there's so much people and still no one will touch L or M. True cinema connoisseurs

That theater is virtually across the street from the convention center that will host Anime Central this weekend (May 17-19). I'm sure a lot of people will come a day early, watch Tanya, and then go to the convention center for the weekend.

I'll be going on Friday only to catch the premiere of the second Made in Abyss movie.

>her
Original post.

>tanya
>made in abyss
>ZAQ, Asaka, Sasaki, TRUE
God it's going to be a good weekend

Attached: 1549216811767.jpg (758x692, 95K)

Not at all really. Isekai Quartet will if anything convince you to watch the series you haven’t yet, but you can still enjoy it even if there’s shows in it you haven’t seen.

Are you going all three days? Did they say what time the concert will take place? I planned on showing up around 4 PM because of work.

Ah, well thank you Yea Forumsnon

The geopolitical situation is so obviously ww1 it's astounding that anyone misses it.
There's tanks and air combat. That's about as ww2 as the show gets.

Guys, they ran out of crab legs at my kinoplex, what should I get instead?

Hell yeah all 3 days
Concert is at 5 on friday
Line will probably officially start at 4, unofficially start at 3. That's how these things go

>The geopolitical situation is so obviously ww1
which wasnt really much different to ww2

The fuck? Is it the same with the movie, you'll have to stand in line for an hour just to get into the room?

Well I've added it to my backlog now but it's so far back I probably will have seen all the shows in it by now.

Movie might be different but the concert is THE main event with such huge names. I was there for Fhana last year and yeah the line was huge and long.

popcorn

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

Attached: __tanya_degurechaff_and_viktoriya_ivanovna_serebryakov_nyantype_and_youjo_senki__sample-edc9b305560b (850x1184, 234K)

>there are people actually going to watch a movie about a little girl becoming Hitler and Germany are the 'good guys' fighting the 'evil' allied forces

Honestly, I just bought the Friday ticket primarily for the movie. What if I want to check out the concert once it started, can I just waltz in since I'd be in the back anyway? I also noticed they'll be playing A Silent Voice but for some reason they have it scheduled during Made in Abyss.

If it were ww2, there would need to be another war of unification, there would need to be a failed treaty system by the allies, there would need to be mass revanchism in the political body, there would need to be ideologues in military positions, and MOST IMPORTANTLY there would need have already been a war on this scale in the setting.

Well when you put it that way

>there are people stell thinking that Tanya is Hitler

Where do you think you are?

Yes I even took off work. It was my birthday a couple days ago so this is a present to myself.

I've always line up and tried to be as front and center to all concerts as possible
But yeah I think if you arrive late you can go in and stand in the back without the wait

Attached: 20180518_190348~2.jpg (3984x2626, 2.16M)

doesnt not!russia stomp them tanya defects and ends up living in not!new york

youtube.com/watch?v=E_stzAX9EYA

Attached: 1510733411592.png (427x284, 182K)

Wear something recognizable and maybe I'll find you on Friday.

I blame the American school system for teaching kids about muh holocaust more than any other historical event.

More like not!Germany fuck rekts not!Russia but not!Germany politicians being greedy idiots when their military is already stretched thin

>>there are people still hoping that Tanya will at some point meet Hitler
Just to see if she rifle-butts him in the nutts.

This is the average German military academy student. Say something nice to her.

Attached: 1553217780530.jpg (1080x1551, 538K)

Oh I will be. Take care now. Can't wait for this movie and weekend.

Attached: 1547575914193.jpg (1280x720, 398K)

I want to make her give birth to an American citizen.

>not not

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

>those bikes

I'll keep you all updated on my experience in Atlanta tomorrow. There's nothing worse than nigger weebs, but I'll go through it to bring you content anons.

Good Luck Little Duck!

Attached: 1540023279754.gif (1280x720, 431K)

white weebs are worse desu

You're one of them aren't you?

>You are watching my movie tomorrow, right?
Can't do that here.

Have to wait for a chink cam or something.

IT'S ALL SO BOTHERSOME.

good thing you dont care about what your enemies think of you

>Didn't Hitler only rise up due to partially the atrocities he saw during WWI
Hitler loved being in WWI. It was the first time in his life he wasn't a fuckup. He only got pissed when it ended while he was in hospital after being gassed. He couldn't conceive that Germany could have lost and assumed that they were somehow backstabbed by Jews.

good luck little duck

Attached: me on the bottom.webm (1280x720, 297K)

Nice work.

Attached: get a load of this faggot.jpg (1920x1080, 723K)

Like real life, most of this is due to the anglos setting shit up. Most of Nords mistakes are due to false promises from anglos and French. Commies get in on it because one of their leaders is a actual pedophile and wants to rape Tanya, plus fun.

camrips are always shit quality. Just wait for the bluray.

>Asian-American town.
Orange County? Alhambra?

Who can blame him.

i cant im afraid of leaving the house alone and im pretty sure im developing agoraphobia slowly
im watching it when it's available for torrenting.

>tfw i only bought one ticket for myself

Attached: DVg50WkVoAI7s0_.jpg (899x1000, 91K)

>allies
>good
Ok, where did this happen? I’ve read up to volume 5 and while it’s clear the empire loses in some regards, at least it’s governing system due to all the loss of records, I haven’t read anything about Tanya in NY or her post-war.

>what was the 1918 communist civil war in Germany led by jews

D-did anyone feel kind of bad for her? Also which fakecountries correspond to their real country counterpart? Tanya is obvious german right?

Attached: [Nep_Blanc] Youjo Senki 07 V4 .mkv_snapshot_01.12.183.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Sieg Heil

There is a map user.

I don't know any geography

Attached: qZRzfha3_o.jpg (700x394, 218K)

>You are a Nazi if you watch her movie
Wtf I’m going to watch her movie now!

where is notJapan and notChina

Was never important in the story

Despite what retards like to spam, it's basically a "what if Germany actually succeded somewhat in WWI but with magic", meaning the Asiatic countries were largely uninvolved.

I’m going to assume not!Japan will show up eventually. Would be interesting if Tanya still knows Japanese or not after 15 years+ as female not!German.

Yeah in emeryville

>I don't know any geography
How the fuck do you not know where the Nordic countries are?
Is the amerimutt meme actually accurate?

Why do I need to know where the Nordic countries are? The world figuratively revolves around the U.S.

>Why do I need to know where the Nordic countries are?
So you stop propagating the "Americans are fucking retarded" meme for one.

>The world figuratively revolves around the U.S.
Then you should know where your vassal states lie, as well as the geopolitical consequences of where your allies, enemies, and neutral powers lie.

Not knowing where the Nordic countries geographically lie doesn't make me retarded

>Not knowing where the Nordic countries geographically lie doesn't make me retarded
In that you have a disorder? No.
That it makes you look fucking stupid? Absolutely.
I know you're just shitposting and you're not the actual guy, make it less obvious.

To be fair, most American education is on American geography. Most of our states aren’t bigger than European countries, and they put allot of emphasis on learning about them.

No I'm the actual guy. I don't see how not knowing where relatively irrelevant countries lie makes me stupid. Literally the one time in my 25 years of life where I had to "know where the Nordic countries are" is right now.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16 (0) a - You are watching my movie tomorrow, right - Anime Manga - 4chan(3).png (1893x1713, 400K)

Just watched the first two episodes of this really enjoyed it, does Tanya stay nuts throughout the show or does "she" grow a heart?

Attached: saga-tanya-20170116-figure04.png (420x525, 78K)

Hey, me too!

Attached: 1547884535319.jpg (1070x902, 97K)

i don't really care if you believe me or not

She treats her troops that she trained as valuable competent meat shields

My wife.

I'm fine with this

Attached: 1545430894567.jpg (262x262, 17K)

She believes all life has economic purpose and treats it fairly using NAP principles and libertarian ideals.

she starts to car in the books, especially after when she makes ltc and gets her group

Wtf I’m going to watch the movie now!

Einfach großartig

Attached: top-op-kv3.jpg (2000x1238, 404K)

Attached: figure-046020.jpg (645x648, 84K)

Attached: figure-046018.jpg (600x600, 79K)

Hate fuck doujins WHEN? Femdom loli on busty is the best.

He loves Tanya.

Attached: 04_0005-1-1024x555.jpg (1024x555, 130K)

Time to read Kyouichirou's doujin again

I accidentally deleted my Tanya folder while deleting old pics. Post Tanya so I can recoop my shit.

T-13

Attached: 1486695698458.jpg (907x1200, 98K)

I'll probably watch the camrips

Attached: pGmfE4vO_400x400.png (400x400, 124K)

Attached: 0000000.png (436x469, 83K)

Sobin is a odd artist. Love some of his art, and then other times it’s like wtf nigga that’s not how any of this works. The arch back on that Tanya and the 3 rib cages on the arch back of magical Tanya fall into the later.

>Tanya invents commando operations
>Tanya invents close air support
>Tanya invents terror bombing
>Tanya invents being good at fighting
enemy is now doing all of those stuff too

>Tanya has the biggest gem and the strongest AT Field because God wants to punish her
>Tanya gets her own high-risk commando unit for behind-lines operations
>none of the commandos ever die or get hurt
all of those things chance since volume 4

Attached: 1499435568734.png (625x790, 21K)

>It was not by my hand that I once more post bait
>I was called here by retards who wish to feed ME (You)'s

>less than 14 hours till loli Hitler on big screen

youtube.com/watch?v=aRHawAV56Yo

Attached: youjo4mf14.jpg (656x444, 123K)

The flags are very aesthetic.

that pose isnt really that farfetched as you might thing. go look at contortionists. that ass on a loli is less realistic

Attached: tanya bunny.jpg (600x871, 271K)

I think that part of it might be influenced by the fact that this is a purely imaginative effort from a deluded pedophile; feminine features such as wide hips or a curved back that Tanya certainly doesn't have as a malnourished underdeveloped child would be amplified in the eyes of Loliya. Basically, it is intentional.

I bought my tickets yesterday so I'm going straight from my soulless wagecuck job to the theater

Attached: 1536727281010.jpg (700x1117, 309K)

I want to watch a movie. And I also want to see a live concert.
youtube.com/watch?v=BR57CXPQUOM

Attached: image1903.jpg (400x266, 91K)

Man, playing Tanya must be fun as hell. I love how OOC that entire song is; somehow that just makes it better.

Oh, Good to know. I'm going to watch her anime and movie then!

IE?

no I use Firefox

Is Aoi Yuuki still IMAGINE tier?

No she used all her voice acting money to get taller.

Sorry to the Texas Anons that might sit next to me tonight. I'm going right after my refinery job, and won't have time to shower off the stank.

Anyone else feel like the nazi stuff is entirely there to make it seem edgy and justify the "evil" part? the empire is obviously WWI germany, and all of the similarities with the third reich are basically just the country equivalent of cosplay. there's no charismatic leader, no ethnic cleansing, they don't even really invade poland or anything. I think they just wanted to appeal to dudes with a hardon for """"""military history""""" but didn't want to actually do anything morally iffy.

WWI was an exercise in stupidity, and that really fits this series's take on war. You did have some heinous malign stuff in WWI, such as the Armenian Genocide or the bombardment of cities, but for the most part the fighting was between soldiers. However, WWI era German officers and soldiers did dress up like the ones on Youjo Senki; I don't think there's anything reminiscent of nazism in YS at all.

Web novel.

Always and forever.

>Anyone else feel like the nazi stuff is entirely there to make it seem edgy and justify the "evil" part?
>I think they just wanted to appeal to dudes with a hardon for """"""military history""""" but didn't want to actually do anything morally iffy.
Oh definitely. Japan has a not insignificant population of Wehraboos. I will give the author a credit though as there's at least logic to the choice. Being X forced force Tanya into a situation were she is effectively destined to lose. For all the success Tanya has in the anime, her success hasn't resulted in any significant deviations from the two periods of history that are being pulled from.

I am still considering it.

Then again, I think loli Hitler was a meh show. So maybe I'll just wait for a camrip and piss my money on Detective Pikachu

Wow, I'm in that exact theater
Last I remember, the mall is dead empty and has been for years. The recliners look comfy though, damn I'm looking forward to it

dvd when?

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

>piss my money on Detective Pikachu
dont

>This anime that tried was meh to me
>I'll probably just watch some soulless corporate advertisement instead
.....user...

Glad I bought my ticket two weeks ago.
Though I wasn't really expecting an anime movie to be completely booked.

This'll be my first time going to one and my first time going to a theater in over a decade.

Attached: screen.jpg (612x468, 72K)

For once I wished I lived in the US

yeah, it would have been great it they really played up the 'tanya is a coward who wants to survive more than anything' angle up more

IMHO that's kind of true of a lot of stuff from this show. they never really explore her being a coward, they never really explore the way she pretends to be whoever she needs to be to get ahead, they never even really explore the fact that shes a fucking TEN YEAR OLD GIRL. if you took the high-concept pitch for the show and gave it to a team of history channel producers, the anime is what i'd imagine would come out.

Attached: whats the female version of a lolicon.jpg (700x1117, 331K)

Wasted potential really

You're a homosexual.

She didn't write all of that just with his knowledge a lot of it comes from the professional education the army gave her

lurk

You mean in the anime or the LN? Because many of her most stellar moments are born out of her cowardice; the creation of the 203rd Battalion and her defense in Afrika in which by trying to escape the battlefield with her troops avoiding being court martialed she ended up inadvertently winning the battle are the first examples that come to mind.

Yes, and?

Attached: 1545485832046.jpg (464x700, 51K)

>scouting over the eastern border
>notRussia surprise attacks
>ordered to support the front line
>says fuck that, that's where all the fighting is, and attacks the undefended capital instead

>they never even really explore the fact that shes a fucking TEN YEAR OLD GIRL.
It was amusing how she had to explain to visha and weiss what the problem with her being the interrogator is because they were so used to, respect and fear her so much that they literally forgot she was a little pre-teen girl.

Attached: tanya2_1.jpg (800x450, 69K)

She really hates commies, huh?

Sometimes I wonder if she even realizes how much of a psycho she can be or at the very least, understand why everyone is so afraid of her.

If I want to get back into this, what should I read?

>Tanya currently has no plans to enter into a social contract and abandon her freedom.
based

Also that time in the plane where she asks Weiss to relay her orders because no one can hear her over the engine noise or the part where Weiss ask her to leave the pointman task to him because she is too short to move in the snow

Attached: 1486636292249.png (254x254, 124K)

Did the BD fix all the duck lips in the show? I might watch it if they did.

Now you have to fuck

I want to do the 14 words together with Tanya!

>tfw the only theatre showing it is 4 hours away
Couldn't watch the Made in Abyss movie either...

Attached: 1478987407850.png (600x390, 210K)

That's a lot of words, user. You really up to the task?

>got my ticket weeks ago
>check seating
>theater is 100% full

Attached: 1538677040760.png (582x582, 332K)

Imagine the smell

Is it weird to go to a theatre by yourself? I've only ever gone with friends/family. The seat chart definitely makes it seem like most people are going to show up in groups.

viktoriya is like osaka with big tits

Attached: __tanya_degurechaff_and_viktoriya_ivanovna_serebryakov_youjo_senki_drawn_by_youkan__b9ac2f622a5a0e4e (650x850, 185K)

Attached: __matheus_johann_weiss_rhiner_neumann_viktoriya_ivanovna_serebryakov_and_wilibald_koenig_youjo_senki (850x567, 101K)

amerimutts get the gas first

Attached: 1512018295315.png (905x1848, 1.78M)

I can't imagine many people would use a youjo senki movie as a "couples" movie.

hope you guys do desu

your a fucking retard holy shit

Tanya was made for being forced to dress girly.

Attached: 1487544521713.jpg (1440x2000, 562K)

Fuck, I was looking for some but even my local WEEB club is just watching airings from like 3 months ago.

holy shit does this make me an above average in terms of american education or are you just criminally retarded.

Other 'murrican here, he's just retarded

And swords. That I want to fuck.

based

Checked

>4 hours
I'd need to drive 7 and a half to get to the closest one.

the only couple on Youjo Senki is Tanya and me.

>Is it weird to go to a theatre by yourself?
No...

It's extremely weird. I'm pretty sure you're not even allowed to buy only one ticket at my local theater, which is why I always buy two and act like I'm waiting for someone for a bit.

iirc you basically never lose your native language. Shits rooted so deep in your brain

Is crunchyroll going to just stream this after the theatre release? I might have to sub for a month to see it. It's not playing in my shitty country. And I can't wait until the BD.

Happened as a consequence of Germany getting utterly shrekt by the Allies.

>if you took the high-concept pitch for the show and gave it to a team of history channel producers, the anime is what i'd imagine would come out.
Unpleasantly accurate. I don't know what the LN is like but the anime is just "ackshually I know a lot about history" the show.

Nope. Release is going to be in August, with Dubs.

Fuck it, what's the worst that can happen? I got F15. I'll be the weird looking balding guy with glasses. See you there, Baltimore user

I don't understand what you mean. Could you explain further?

wtf? Where do I get my eisernes Kreuz?

>T.T
Kill yourself.

>weird looking balding guy with glasses
that's every fucking guy there. Are you fat too? Wearing socks and sandals, right?

No and no. Just balding and ugly.

>being proud of using a Yea Forums meme.

most eligible bachelor in the entire theater

T-7 hours til movie time for me.

Kinda sad I'll miss it but I'll NEVER support anime movies when they could just fucking make another season. I even pirated the no game no life movie when S2 is something i want horribly bad, I wont give them money to make it if they're gonna make shitty movies. Fuck movies

does an 11-episode season of anime take more or less work than a (well-made) OVA? genuine question.

more if they actually make it look better. Unfortunately, anime movies are usually just long TV episodes. Even then, this should allow them to dodge crunch time since they aren't bound to a weekly deadline which "should" help with quality. unless you're fucking shaft

I'd rather get a marchen madchen tier shitfest of an anime than a fucking movie

He makes similar anatomy mistakes in overlord and other images as well. He has style but his basics suck.

then you're ultra deluded. why would you prefer inferior work if in this scenario, there is the option of superior work? simply because it has the title of a "series"? I'd personally vastly prefer a movie if it meant higher quality although most of the time, it isn't the case.

Why the fuck should I have to wait to get a media for months and buy it in a store or have to go to some stinky theatre with a bunch of panicking neets when I could just watch anime on pc? and this is legally by the way, they still get their money either way. They're just greedy with 10-20 dollar movie tickets. Ridiculous. They should simulcasts and release BD's like everyone else fucking does. God I hate movies.

im going with my gf and we just rewatched it today and I reread book 3 with her
normalfag master race. 1488!

The NGNL:0 was excellent and you missed out.

I said I pirated it. I'm just tired of exclusive media that I have to go to exclusive locations for and can't fit into my standard anime schedule.

sounds like you just hate movies in general, doesn't even have to be anime. Movie theater >>>>>> your computer any day of the week unless you have some expensive home theater setup

Yeah sure, dedicating a half hour to travel and interacting with some fuckwit to get your tickets and food and then spending 2-3 hours stuck between stinky normalfags sounds like great fun when I could be sitting comfortably at home

I'm sorry that social interaction and going outside is so disturbing for you

is it subbed or dubbed?

Like I said, you missed out. Looked really nice huge. Plus the NGNL:0 was to gauge interest in a s2, watching it literally helps them make a new season,

Subbed

Too bad they don't do that part in the movie.

Imagine this guy's shitty sheltered life.

Well that took all goddamn day.

Attached: ys.jpg (1500x1125, 380K)

>why wasn't End of Evangelion a whole season instead?
>why wasn't The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya a whole season instead?

this nigga obsessed

that artex tho

They should have been.

Thanks to the elevens for not listening to you then.

EoE could not fill a season.

Disappearance did get a season though: the romcom with Yuki as the MC.

Why is your ceiling coated with sandpaper?

It’s not the same brain though, just same memory. Brand new brain.

Attached: 1491983375684.png (640x478, 431K)

That was the Disappearance of Nagato Yuki, you nog. It has nothing to do with the main series and is basically the most boring kind of slice of life fanfiction.

checked all my local cinemas and couldn't find it. Groningen is a shit place for movies anyway

popcorn celing

I have one too

fuck you, Yuki is cute

The plot is shitty fanfiction, and there's no denying it.

last line of defense against the mom from hereditary

Is the movie a compilation of the tv anime? Saw that a local theater had it and was thinking of going.

Nope, it's effectively the season/series finale.

No, it's a continuation of where the anime last left off

do they also enact the no singles policy when it comes to anime?

Attached: big_1486686881_image.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

dang, gonna give it a miss for now then, I hadn't seen the tv anime yet.

Just fucking watch it. It's your only chance to see it in wide screen.

Depends of the theater, but fuck singles policies, I can no longer pass a dick inspection without a partner.

I mean if you live in the west coast like me, you may be able to watch the entire show right before the movie if you watch now.

he definitely would have enough time. The show would take ~4hrs and there's 6hrs until showtime

Sounds like an adventure of a day.

>marathons the YS season
>goes to theater for movie
>sold out
Good use of a day.

you can preorder tickets to reserve your seat nowadays

>tfw Tanya will never inspect your dick

What was Youjo Senki's box office in Japland?

>bought tickets for this movie in March
>bought tickets for opening night last October

Just buy a ticket to a different movie at the same time and slip in the theatre. There's always someone who doesn't show

>Paying the jewish reserve fee

>Paying the jewish reserve fee
Good luck finding a seat, then. My theater is completely sold out and I'm glad I reserved my ticket in advance.

well, I've had a membership to my local theater chain for the past few years. Combined with moviepass exploits, I've had a billion points which more than paid for itself

>tfw you have to go to a 35% black city to watch tanya
am I gonna make it brahs?

Attached: Screenshot (131).png (1920x1080, 339K)

It's less about history and more of a history nerd power fantasy. Which is at least more entertaining than the usual seasonal MMO gamer power fantasy.

Yikes.

$3.58 million.
It comes in at about #30 on the Japan Yearly Box Office list for 2019.

Other movies that came out either on the same day or weekend:
>Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel - II. Lost Butterfly ($12 million)
>City Hunter: Shinjuku Private Eyes ($11.9 million)
>Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection ($8 million)

No with that actitude.

Shit, hopefully the US box office at least partially makes up for it.

Have had my tickets for a while. Looks like it's pretty packed now.

Attached: Seats.png (1201x807, 44K)

top tier music taste user

Read the manga if you want to bang the loli
Different artstyle compared to the show

Thanks Yea Forumsnon, can't get enough of it

Attached: Golden Kamuy Thumbs Up.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>Its WW2 if 1 never happened.
This is actually a pretty damn good explanation.

Nope, you are not gay because salaryman is resurrected as a real girl in the other world. Because he is now a she and she's not a tranny(functional and real female sexual organ), its not gay to be in love with her.
Your love may not be accepted tho because its implied mayor still like girls so you better force that loli cunny to be yours.

That isn't bad, user. Making three million is actually very good.

And they usually make most of the money off of DVDs and blurays.

Hi buyfren

I don't think my area likes anime.

Attached: 1540125647677.png (796x382, 22K)

oh shid, that's just the second theater.

Attached: 1538536274631.png (867x373, 17K)

love loli bodies and mens souls
whats the big problem?
he was a gamer

Attached: 1556951304033.png (1300x1500, 509K)

>likes woman
>homosexual
Can you explain that one?

>got my ticket days ago
>got seat on a row no one was on
>check back today
>people on both sides of me
This had better not be a repeat of the fucking horse shit smelling weeb that sat next to me at the your name premiere despite half the theater being open

Attached: 1528168912431.png (1222x666, 230K)

It might be gay for him but...
I don't give as hit about his mind, only her body.

I want Tanya to grow a dick and fuck Serebryakov

I refuse to let some unwashed faggot ruin Little Duck's movie for me. I'd call the fucker out if he stank and get management to force him to leave.

Attached: 1505619643263.png (905x538, 435K)

I just refunded my ticket and reordered it a few seats over, thankfully AMC lets you do it online

lmao what a cuck.

Whatever you say user, I've been to enough anime movies to know what I'm getting into, even if the person sitting right next to me doesn't smell like absolute shit you can bet at least one other will and if you're in the middle of a crowd you're basically fucked, I'd rather sit a few seats down from all that

Attached: 1531864279469.jpg (1204x1700, 1.01M)

Why can't people just fucking bathe before going outside?

Because weebs are subhuman

Attached: 1541611987025.png (2400x1600, 2.6M)

Well, I'm a weeb and I know how to wash myself.

on my way to the theater lads, see you all there.

why is it so fucking expensive

Attached: noose kaos.png (778x933, 591K)

$12?

It's not if you're not a stupid neet

HH brother

Well $14 if you reserved a seat.
Convenience fee is bs but it's better than being forced into the super front row seats like I would be if I bought my ticket just now.
How convenient it will really be surrounded by other weebs we'll have to see.

hai desu

Lansing MI has more people than I thought but isn't packed.

Attached: IMG_20190516_192344760~2.jpg (4121x4008, 3.02M)

>that boomer in rhe front
lmao what the fuck

oh shit user that's me with the fedora. you should come over and say hi

>that fedora guy
Get the fuck out while you still can user

this makes me not want to go