5toubun no Hanayome

So she knew all along

Attached: x10.png (1303x790, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1098635313524596736
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1122015151908184066/pu/vid/720x720/6dywuR_6-rP0D3VK.mp4?tag=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yotsuba a best

I still think this is pretty dumb. The photo giving her the clue was perfect, we didn't really need this.

>Nino just lost
Can't wait to see all ninocucks getting reduced to tears

Attached: image.png (900x521, 352K)

>It's the pair that already know everything

Attached: 1557879382008.png (1370x2048, 1M)

Makes you wonder what it is she learned when she saw the Kyoto photo a few chapters back. Maybe it was something silly like learning that lolikano was important to him though.

Also FUCK YOU MOST OF ALL if you think that Utaha somehow isn't trash when she's just as bad as Eriri. Newsflash you obsessive fucker - it's not the shitty cliche tsundere traits that made Eriri so particularly shitty, it was the fact that she was a fickle fuck who repeatedly abandoned and betrayed others, yet still found a way to justify it in her head. Another newsflash: Utaha did the exact same shit, and is just as terrible, surface personality traits aside. How can you possibly justify Utaha? She's fucking awful. Are we talking about the same series? Did you just look at their character designs, make your pick, and then pretend you've finished? What the fuck man.

Saekano is so shit I got warned for posting my complaints about it. Really says a lot about the series to be quite honest.

Attached: yikes.jpg (201x499, 12K)

>Fuutarou knew that Ichika knew
There's no way Negi is gonna give us such an asspull right?

Attached: 1409246521266.jpg (1440x810, 175K)

> She loved a boy because she spent a few hours playing poker with him
Negi...

Attached: 1541372952803.png (398x478, 194K)

Is there a Halo\Naruto crossover that explores this topic thoroughly?

No seriously, how can you justify liking Utaha? You clearly have the logical capacity to tell why Eriri is shit considering how often you shit on her, but how can you not apply your fucking BRAIN to tell how shit Utaha is as well? Then again, knowing you, you probably hate Eriri for all the wrong, shallow reasons like you always do, and like Utaha for equally shallow reasons. You probably haven't even read Saekano and are just shitposting based solely on character designs, you fucker.
They. Both. Suck. Stop. Supporting. Utaha.

Got it, Super Deepthroat is the James Bond entry anime youngsters need in these dark days, thanks Ino!

#dropout when?
I want to read the new Juliet chapters.

Attached: huh.jpg (278x227, 8K)

Big ups.

I don't get it.

They're dead. Yea Forumschads already finished half a day ago. Read the superior TL.

Attached: 1.jpg (626x1052, 113K)

Yeah this is beyond retarded. I can only hope she means that she had connected with him and those feelings eventually turned into love when she meets him again and gets to know him more. This is on the level of "I like him because he's so kind!" retarded.

Love #drouput more.

Ichika is clearly the one who likes Fuutarou the most, to the point that the possibility of losing him sent her so hard into despair that she was willing to hurt her most precious imouto. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1550069904971.png (711x286, 96K)

Why would itsuki even bring the undergarments with her?
How did the other quints beside ichika know miku and fuutarou would be at the same track?

Yea Forumsnons, Would you rather want the ending to be Uesugi accepting a confession or confessing?

Fuck Utaha. Fuck Eriri. FUCK Tomoya. FUCK SHITTY SAEKANO.
Nice deflection.
Still waiting to hear a single good point in defense of Utaha, though. How about you give that a try instead of just shitposting?

BABALITY.

confessing rather than being reactive.

They were still in the same general area (hotel courtyard) before the buses left for each route.

Itsuki always related

Itsuki had it in case she got alone time with Fuutarou presumably. I didn't realize Itsuki was so lewd, but here we are. As for finding each other . . . telepathy?

Attached: lewd.jpg (970x610, 184K)

MY EYES, more specifically my night vision.

The lingerie seems to be played up as a joke...But what was she seriously trying to do? If she was really playing wingman for Yotsuba, does she really think her sister is going to slut it up if Fuuts shows the slightest interest? I can only thiink she's doing this for herself now because she wants him to look at her. I think they all just followed Miku to check up on her since she looked like she was going to kill herself and then just decided to go along with a shabbily concocted plan.

SAEKANO FUCKING SUCKS. SOMEBODY FUCKING JUSTIFY THAT GARBAGE BECAUSE YOU CANT, IT SUCKS, WE ALL KNOW IT SUCKS. FUCK SAEKANO GARBAGE SERIES GARBAGE TRASH SERIES FUCK SAEKANO.

FUCKING MARKOV CHAIN MOTHERFUCKER is this what you were developing that damn bot for? Do you actually read the posts before your bot replies or is it entirely automatic at this point? Why did you decide to spam this thread with your Markov chain?

Please stop turning every fucking thread into a Nino thread

I hate beta faggot mc that just get led around by the girls. I want Fuuts to decide for himself and confess to a the girl he loves the most. I don't want the decision out of pity or random asspull. At this point if it's not Nino, Ichika, or Miku the ending will be garbage.

She knows about Shotaro

She sees Itsuki drop the photo

So she probably realizes that Itsuki knows about Shotaro as well.

Maybe she now starts suspecting Itsuki of having a crush on Fuutaro as well.

Attached: E18.png (1102x1281, 915K)

That was yotsuba though.

I want this manga to end already, I am tired of partying all night

Can we have a normal discussion, faggot?
Agreed. I love Nino and Miku. I hate what Miku has become recently but I'd rather have discussion over shitting on either girl.

So you're telling me they all were in the same bus? And somehow Fuutarou / Miku never noticed?

Okay then, how about you actually try justifying why you think that Utaha is anything above trash tier instead of diverting with these topics.

I want vanilla Itsuki doujins.

Attached: 73771139_p0.jpg (729x1032, 125K)

The good news is that the next arc can't possibly be worse than this one.

...right?

Attached: 1538124029190.jpg (590x335, 78K)

mystery solved

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (364x237, 34K)

She had a crush on little Fuutarou from the time both were kids. Then she started falling for him again without knowing he was that same kid she had a crush on

That moment during the school trip was when she realized both her old and current crushes were the same person. Something that probably pushed her feelings for him to grow even stronger.

actually the best part of this manga desu, I didn't even care which girl wins but now I hope it's Miku because it pisses off so many people

And I can confirm this.

Attached: ch66 pg8.jpg (1426x2048, 720K)

Next arc is guaranteed to be good since it'll be Yotsuba's

I hope the next arc will be from the point of view of Fuutarou.
Them unreasonable selfish bitches are annoying.

>Yotsuba's arc
>starring Negi's waifu Nino and fanbase favourite Miku

Yeah some readers have become so autistic I just want to see them suffer.

Nino arc is coming up next.

I want Fuutarou to confess, preferably if he goes full PARALLEL with that quint's confession

No, I wanted a Megaman police force and a radio show that re enacted fanfics using the talents of famous war criminals to add that extra character redemption [\spoiler] to the story. Are you having a defrag issue bro bot? Cause this series of events is so far from canon we’re in Sonic Forces.

The arc is fine, it has flaws but no more than any previous arc did. People are only complaining about it because they understand intrinsically that their ship is starting to sink and they're frustrated that the direction isn't good for them.

Yotsuba a shit. A retard that tries to make everyone happy and ends up making everything worse. She deserves nothing until she stops being a complete dumb ass. More of a doormat than Miku.

>next arc will be Yotsuba's

Attached: 154806.jpg (366x439, 63K)

Except Yotsuba. She is willing to sacrifice her own happiness for others. Despairfags intensify

You still think I build bots, that’s optimistic but sadly deluded of you blah blah blah did’t read further.

Pretty much this, that flash back that she knew it was him was really inconsistent.

>this boogeyman again
No, this arc is pure shit. Stop

Sensible replies aren't welcome here, fuck off.

That's the beauty of it.

>make everyone happy and ends up making everything worse

I know she hits close to home for you, but that is no reason to dislike her. She isn't you user, let it go.

I hope Takeda-kun will accept his confession.

>pushing the narrative again that people don't like this garbage because their waifu is losing
Fuck off Negi

Is Fuutarou really worth it though?

anyone knows what the reaction of Japanese readers is to this arc? is Miku still the most popular there?

Why do people act like everyone loves her? She's a shit. She doesn't deserve anything because she's never thinking about her own well being. That doesn't make her an angel, that makes her a retard. It only hurts herself and the people who care about her.

The only thing that can make Miku fall from #1 spot is her fucking some old man while Fuutarou watches

This, people are starting to realise that their girl won't win.

Calm down Negi

Her haters still seething, fans can't give a shit and are just happy.

so no angry people because the other sisters supported miku here or anything like that?

this raises questions

Attached: maingirlmoment.png (396x746, 227K)

So why does Itsuki exist again?

It's pretty telling that the only thing people can say to defend this shitshow of an arc is "u-u mad!"

Hold on, Despairfag.

Fat jokes.

Fuck off. I'm not giving that whore any screen time until she learns to love herself. People joke that Miku pleases old men for money. Yotsuba does it for free.

I need a colored version of the yotsuba reaction

Attached: D06C8DF8-3287-4C78-8662-DE27E4E8AB39.png (1301x2048, 2.73M)

I misstsuki.

Attached: E8.png (1115x1600, 548K)

Of course there are angly people, but not enough for Miku to just lose her fanbase over this.

thanks. I was just wondering if the reactions are similar to what I've seen on various western sites or not, but it seems there's way less people hating on her in JP than here

This feels like a retcon. I doubt this was the actual intention of the scene at the time.

N-no I swear, it was planned!

Attached: Titekubo.jpg (364x495, 95K)

I don't think it was the actual intention either but it lines up fine and everything is still consistent, so I'm okay with it.

>It's the pair that know everything
>He's already with Yotsuba

F O R E S H A D O W I N G

I don't get why you think Miku's fans would abandon her because she was carried by her sisters. Sure, Negi has made her regress too hard, but I still like her inspite of this.

Early chapter Miku would beat the shit out of current Miku.

I guess I wasn't expecting them to ditch her, just that fans of the other sisters would get louder because of that

Didn't Negi say at one point that the Legends that binds arc as a whole wasn't even planned in the first place and he had to wing it?

Realistically is there anyway for Ichika to still make a come back? She's still my favorite but the more evidence I see points towards Miku winning the Fuut bowl.

Attached: 1y10iu9c13p21.jpg (688x768, 100K)

We all need help sometimes. I don't see how people are upset she got help. The sisters are equal, they're showing true love among each other despite their differences and love goals. It's good.
There is, but its gotten lower recently by far.

Probably not. I don't think Miku's odds are looking too hot either, feels like her character arc is done but we still have the background plot to deal with.

Mikufags don't wanna hear this but Miku received an huge loserflag. Negi is literally having the sisters make Mikus date great just for this one occasion and Fuut hasn't changed his view towards her at all. Negi is throwing a bone for Mikufags and now that she confessed she doesn't have anything left to get Fuuts attention whereas Negi has much left to develop with the other 4, especially Yotsuba.

Yotsuba still hasn't confessed and this latest chapter she realized her mistake of supporting Miku. She can finally be selfish for once, take consideration of her own feelings and probably fall for Fuut, but most importantly we'll see how she develops from this point forward.

I think people are mad that the girls they were rooting for ended up literally helping their rival which might lead to her winning

>5toubun
>bun
Itsuki is the bride.

Iirc, he stated that he needed that arc for a possible S1 anime ending. But im not really sure anymore since its been awhile

is there any word on how long the manga is supposed last, approx. how many chapters are left?

I hope so, ever since her confession she feels like filler more than anything else
As of now, the plot would be almost the same even if she never confessed of fell in love with him

Look at the thumb faggot. Different thumbs is at the top and bottom. Fag. For a twin or a quintuplet that's enough to identity a fake. Just look at GI Joe Retaliation.

The only thing she has going for her is dropping out of school because of her acting career. Unless Negi feels like doing the hackiest ending possible she's done.

At minimum we have 1 volume left (Itsuki bride volume) but I feel we have at least 2-3 left. Next chapter will be the final chapter of Yotsubas volume.

> she realized her mistake of supporting Miku.
Yes
> She can finally be selfish for once
What? No. If anything, she'll be even less since she needs to cater for her other sisters, not only miku.

No
twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1098635313524596736

O MY POKER GAME

From the interviews, 3 volumes left with 8-10 chapters per? Idk how many chapters a volume has. But this was a while ago after nino confession. Theres a possibility he could stretch it because it got so popular but we will see

He stated at some point that it'll be done within this year. Think he was aiming for the next volume, which means a bit less than 10 chapters left.
I wouldn't take it seriously though. Mangaka are rarely right about their estimates.

Reminder.
Ichicute
NinoBesto
Mikute
Yotsubest
Itsucute

Attached: quintsaregreat.jpg (1500x1057, 1.48M)

>hopefags
please stop, she's already dead

2-3 Volumes
Rejection arc
Yotsuba redemption arc
Yotsuba bride arc

I mean that's understandable, but sometimes it works out better this way because this is an unpredictable manga so far, and makes all the girls really shine in a good light, makes them all lovable.

Based user

Also this pic just reminds me that the Quints are basically a person I know split into 5 parts.

Bichika
Nigno
Mikuck
Whotsuba
Itsucki

Ichika saw the panties in her luggage the previous day so she may have hid them in her back
In any case, it's not uncommon for girls to carry an spare pair of panties when on their period

It's going to be Itsuki's arc. Yotsuba is irrelevant.

kek, actually made me chuckle

>GI Joe Retaliation.
Quoting some random ass movie out of nowhere. Had a good laugh.

Is that person a 5'2 supermodel that's stacked with perfect everything?
Fuck off. Quints are more perfect than anything in your life.

Yes because Ichika is the kisser.

idk why I even read any reddit threads after new chapter, 80% of it is just salt because their favorite girl isn't winning

kinda my fault for going to that autistic den in the first place tho

Why don't you go back and stay there. Faggot.

>She can finally be selfish for once,
Not really, it only means that she's gonna stop blindly supporting her sisters. She's going to start supporting Fuutarou instead of her dumb sisters that just wants Fuu's dick.

There are points for Miku becoming the bride but...have you anons forgotten the ''Itsuki kisser'' is the bride?

This arc has cimented form me that Miku isn't the kisser, for two reasons:
>too shy and timid to do a bold move
>The point of the spa arc was Miku wanting Fuutarou to guess who she was under a disguise. She even apologized to Itsuki because the problems she caused being disguised at beginning of arc

So, I don't imagine the very shy Miku going for the kiss disguised as Itsuki the very same chapter after Fuutarou ''found'' her

>replying to pasta

Attached: D6Am8tzXoAQgTxU.jpg (1052x1200, 251K)

no

That even worse.
>realize he was her childhood crush long ago
>proceed to keep silent about it until now
>only open her mouth when she about to get BTFO
>her original plan consist of telling him the truth,but using Mikuface as a front
>cries like a retard because "i-i-it was truth i swear"
If it have such a deep meaning to her,she should've told him long ago instead of trying to fuck over Miku for no apparent reason.

I'm guessing 3 volumes if Negi wants Nino to win but 5-6 volumes if he wants Yotsuba or Itsuki to win.

They are also kinda under the impression that Miku's issue was just a confession, so in their eyes, the fact that she got helped means the sisters confessed instead of Miku, meaning Miku did nothing, so it's the usual hater bandwagon going overboard. Miku's issue was how to face Fuuts, after her feeling got out in the open in unfortunate circumstances. Fuuts even said that considering what happened, Miku avoiding him is natural. The sisters howerver forced her to face this predicament, and Miku managed to confess in the end, even if the quints supported her.

No, Miku just won. It's why the other girls where crying.

I can't believe Miku lost just like that.

Attached: 1556286386727.jpg (584x1608, 461K)

I expect another 6 volumes no matter who wins. I think Negi was severely underestimating how much writing he'd need to do to get to the end because other than all the romantic competition, I don't expect the hanging plots to be resolved in 3 volumes.

>5toubun
All 5 of them are going to be Fuutarou's brides.
At the very least all 5 of them are going to fall in love with Fuutarou.

>Is that person a 5'2 supermodel that's stacked with perfect everything?
5'3", she's even got the rich factor going for her too.

We don't want the doujin end.

>Negi gave Miku the scarmbled eggs arc
>Negi still gave Miku the Kyoto arc.
I fucking hate Negi for doing this because he didn't give 4 or 5 the screentime they deserve. I seriously hope there's some big revelation in the next chapter or two because if not I'm considering dropping it already.

>when he just divorces each of them after a year, and its a cycle of wins

I'm fine with that.

Holy shit that's cancer fuck off.

>we

>I don't expect the hanging plots to be resolved in 3 volumes.
Yeah pretty much. I'm expecting a volume where Uesugi is actually in the cover and it's going to be his arc where he actually falls in love with one of them.

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1122015151908184066/pu/vid/720x720/6dywuR_6-rP0D3VK.mp4?tag=10

The gym tickets are still there, and the official manga twitter page recently used that panel, so I doubt it's forgotten. So actually, Miku has something that left untouched before the trip to have her some Fuuts time, and the others not so much outside of the unresolved plot of Lolikano. But of course, if Miku saying she wants to know more about Fuuts and Fuuts know about her doesn't lead to anything, than it was really just a bone.

Where do I find them, I like salt?

just let them all win please.

4 and 5 are foils for the other sisters.
Yotsuba already dead since Final Exam if you haven't notice.

Yeah wheres our cover of the bros

Attached: 13319F0D-F0D7-402A-9ED3-2D0EA54740C5.png (1115x1600, 653K)

So I guess that settles it.
Nino is going to bake the cake.

Yup, she'll bake the cake for her own wedding with Fuut.

An arc where he tries to figure out his feelings where Takeda and Maeda tries to help him pick the right girl. It's gonna be glorious.

Yotsuba's volume
Itsuki's volume
Fuutarou&bros volume
Bride's volume

maybe a Raiha volume and/or Lolikano volume too if he feels like it

Reminder that the top panels was never followed up

Attached: K18.png (1115x1600, 581K)

I hated ichisnek but Im loving her now. Ichika a best

Why would the bride bake her own cake? I get that she's the only one competent enough to do it, but she'll be busy preparing for her marital life.

I need more takeda/maeda interaction with fuuts, its much more enjoyable

Itsuki hiding her sexy panties,she told her in the latest chapter silly user

Can't give Yotsuba any significant screentime after all.

It starts with H...

Triggered.

I believe the wingman theory less and less. Itsuki is doing this for herself.

Considering Nino and Fuuts bakery boss is at the wedding we know that he was invited by one of them as an guest to partake in the wedding. He also baked an special cake for them.

I'm not even talking about Fuutarou picking a quint and then the final obstacle between them getting together, which will probably eat a volume on its own.
I mean shit like how Negi introduced a plot hook of Fuutarou helping each one towards her dream. Ichika's probably out of the harem but I expect her to get a whole chapter that closes out her relationship and moves her onto her acting goals. Between 5 that'll probably eat a volume. Then we'll definitely have to deal the shared past of the quints since there's a bunch of shit hanging around their parents and the mother's death if nothing else has to be touched on. Fuutarou still doesn't have a dream too.

Everyone forgets that there's a lot of plot that isn't directly related to the harem war these days when that was the entire selling point when the series was young.

>Are you hiding something from me?
>something from me?
>from me
>not us
>but "me"
>It might be fucking personal or something involving lolikano
Oh shit, I just noticed this. When the fuck is Negi gonna resolve this? Surely he hasn't forgotten it right?

Attached: sweat2.png (397x295, 142K)

Basically every arc has an unresolved Itsuki plot.

Attached: 1542399175116.png (1426x2048, 2M)

Here comes the shitty theory again

We also have the stalker shit left unresolved, NEGIIIIII

Trust Negi

>Expecting Haruba "Hack" Negi to deliver a coherent plot.
Negi is literally the amalgamation of Rian Johnson and JJ Abrams because of his subverting expectations nonsense and his ability to create story hooks without a reasonable or satisfying conclusion or explanation.

>Yotsuba is alone with Itsuki at the moment
>"woah why she is only taking herself into consideration"
user...stop

>fuck itsuki doggy style
>it suddenly smells like hamburger and popcorn in the whole room

She was the only one present during that time, why the fuck would she say 'us'?
Do you think Nakano sisters are some kind of hivemind?

>I hope it's x because it pisses off so many people
I've seen people saying this so much lately, for every girl, that I'm starting to think it is the "x"fags themselves saying it, in some kind of bargaining attempt.

>Fuutarou still doesn't have a dream too.
And so does Yotsuba. It only confirms that these two will somehow have to deal with their problems later, together.

>I mean shit like how Negi introduced a plot hook of Fuutarou helping each one towards her dream
Techinically he only need to help two of them;Yotsuba and Miku.Fuutarou doesn't really need to preach Ichika,Itsuki or Nino.

The photo confirms her suspicion. She took an interest in him since the first day so she should have a vague idea.

Whatever helps you sleep at night sweatie

GUYS

what if

ALL THE QUINTS are loli. they just switched in so they could all play with thugfuu

Wrong, Miku holds her right hand at an angle, with the back facing forward. The Bride has her right hand facing sideways, fingers pointing forward.

Rejected.

GUYS
What if
All the quints are the same person

Nino asked the exact same question to Itsuki back in Scramble Eggs.She never answer her either.

I guess im posting this again

Attached: A99C55BE-7FDE-4AFA-805C-C814920F2F12.png (3114x4354, 1.47M)

NO

What if I'm a quint?

Attached: 38AA6F80-2E4B-43B3-B785-A57677C1E387.png (3114x4354, 1.67M)

This. Although it still feels weird or a waste at times . The end of the last chapter is a good example.

"We can finally talk about something we all like!"

Ok, it's cute and I like it no matter who will win since it's supposed to be a parallel to them constantly having different tastes, to the point where Fuut always joke about them not really being quits, it creates a focus on their sisterhood. Sure. But seriously, all of us? So, we're supposed to accept that Itsuki and Yotsuba love Fuut now? Randomly? Where are their damn arc that would allow them not to be wasted characters?

This arc is good but some choices are weird and look extremely amateur-like at once (which has been a problem since the beginning of the manga, it's everything but consistent). It's not worse than the rest though, despite what ***-haters will say.

Negi gave himself enough room so it can be any of 123
For Miku, the kisser stopped before kissing him and froze in place for long enough for Fuu to ask her what she was doing, losing her nerve, freezing like that and then running away embarrassed is something that fit Miku more than the other two
There are equally valid arguments for 1-2 so there not much sense arguing about who the kisser is as Negi made sure not to give any definite proof

Itsuki has been hiding her things from Yotsuba even before the field trip started, these 2 are always together, of course Yotsuba would notice something was odd because why would Itsuki hide something from her in the first place? This makes the wingman theory even more believable because that theory stated that Yotsuba might've wanted Fuutarou to forget about OG lolikano by having Itsuki lend her a hand and pretend to be her while rejecting Fuutarou in the lake. But then Itsuki noticed Yotsuba's feelings in chapter 72 on how she's actually more attached to Fuutarou than any of the other quints so she came back again to Fuutarou dressed as Rena in the mall to make him remember and did this too in Kyoto. Itsuki only posed a picture with Fuutarou because that's the only thing she knows based on the picture and she didn't even mention where the charms where bought because Yotsuba might've been the one that bought them.

This might all get debunked anyway because Negi likes to pull shit out of his ass. ex muh dead mom's bread, so please take it with a grain of salt.

Attached: 4DB311DB-1A08-415D-86D0-2DF65F41F5BE.png (3114x4354, 1.88M)

>Muh Miku's hand pose
Nino too
Itsuki too
Please open your eyes

Attached: mainpose.jpg (129x98, 8K)

Now that Ichika has fallen out of love who's next?

Considering how Fuutarou can be, wouldn't that favor Nino? Just come right out and say it

Or maybe he could disguise himself as Takeda and admit his feelings for Ichika.

>Miku
She's going to bake bread definitely.

He's saving 4,5 for the spin off

>it is the "x"fags themselves
No shit Sherlock.

first of all, all of the quints are lolikano. Second, No that's completely wrong only two of them met "thugfuu" in the past. Original lolikano was Yotsuba, the one who spent the entire day with him 5 years ago. When the sun was setting she offered him to stay at their inn until Fuu's teacher picks him up. Yotsuba then tells the other quints of this guy I met today (Fuutarou). 2nd lolikano is Ichika, played cards with him until he was picked up.

Attached: 1010416.jpg (375x302, 51K)

Attached: bravo.jpg (375x302, 112K)

How is lolikano saying goodbye with Maruo coming into play in this scenario?

so did Nino and Futarou meet when Miku was changing clothes or not? Nino arriving late was suspicious as fuck

Attached: fuutarou, thinking about the boobs.png (1052x587, 652K)

I don't think she used any pronoun in the Japanese.

>Itsuki has been hiding her things from Yotsuba even before the field trip started
Itsuki hiding a secret from ALL her sister.She literally said it herself.Her complexion doesn't start on Kyoto,it was visible since the end of Scramble Egg that she hiding something.

>someone did my request
Thanks!

Attached: 984446.jpg (1412x2048, 257K)

What bothered me isn't that Miku ran away after everything was put into the open on that first day. I didn't like how her sisters needed to do practically everything for her except the actual statement "I love you". It was too neat and clean, and it took away some chances for her to get stronger and show initiative. The Nino pep talk was fine, and so was Ichika switching places with her. Did we need to have the four follow her and make sure she confesses, too? That struck me as overkill.

That happens next day.

>lolikano saying goodbye with Maruo coming into play
Doesn't state in the manga.
But Uesugi vividly remembers his face from a flashback.

I don't know WHY Itsuki is trying so hard to be someone that she is not (Original lolikano).

>Yotsuba arc
>Negi remembering there are quints other than Nino, Miku, and Ichika
Laugh at this man, point, and laugh.

Fuck me. I don't know if I can handle another 6 volumes of this series no matter what happens.

I'll tell you how this manga will end.

>Nino will confess to Fuuts again in chapter 86
>Fuuts accpets her confession
>OG Lolikano in the background is happy that Fuutarou finally found someone he can love
>Fuuts never knew who OG lolikano was because he doesn't give a shit anymore
>time skip to 5 years
>Wedding day
>Fuuts and Nino enter
>Say their "I dos"
>OG Lolikano is revealed to be Yotsuba
>closes up to her, "I've always loved you and I'll always support you", while a single tear is dropping down to her cheek.
>Fuuts and Nino live happily ever after.
>End
>Thanks for reading 5Toubun no Hanayome. Please look forward to my next work
t. Negi "I love all the quints equally" Haruba

Screencap this.

She would have to enter the costume shop to meet with Fuu but her sisters would have noticed that
She was probably just feeling bad for interfering with the date and wanted to be alone for a while

>this kills the nino plebs

Attached: 1505367001759.jpg (438x412, 46K)

I read ‘i dos’ in spanish

Prove it

Or maybe she is? I don't fucking know anymore, fuck Itsuki and her shitty mindgames, no wonder Fuutarou told her to fuck off before, shit's annoying.

>so hard to be someone that she is not
How the fuck do you even know this?Ichika being a lolikano herself debunk the whole lolikano(true) meme

No we didn't, I agree with that. But also Ichika still did most of the work, and if weren't for Nino, Itsuki's panties also wouldn't have been needed. Yotsuba didn't really do anything significant here.

If you wrote a manga or a ln, it'd be axed in less than three months

Give this man a medal. Wouldn't have done it better myself.

Attached: file.png (365x500, 233K)

No, she didn't. She realized because of the photo.

Itsuki motives are COMPLEX
Please understand

It has nothing to do with ships sinking.
When it gets to a point that it even kind of retcons past events, and half of the arc you can only explain by "I think it was because...", then no, the arc was shit.

Go read again

>Ichika being a lolikano herself
She's not the OG Lolikano aka the lolikano that Fuutarou was looking for.

I'm still convinced the bride is Nino, but I don't know if I really care anymore. Maybe I'm just feeling burnout or something. Maybe it's the current arc.

>Based Negi trolling 4/5ths of the fanbase

Can't do it right now, I'm just trying to make sense of all the scenes we got about lolikano.

I bet she did it for some really silly reason. Itsuki is unsurprisingly dumb.

He will have to confess,that's inevitable.

So it's possible the Lolikano Fuutarou knew was a composite of all five quints. He just met them at different parts of the day and each of them had a different experience.

I'm still holding the idea that the OG Lolikano was Yotsuba.

Fuuts said he is going to apologize to the staff. He was ready to join Miku by the time she has changed. I don't think that talking with Nino, and apologizing for the drenched kimono can be done in that amount of time. If Miku actually had to wait for Fuuts arriving there after changing, then it would have been possible.

Sooner or later Fuutarou will realize he met all of them anyway.

>No, she didn't. She realized because of the photo.
Say that to Negi then, he seems to disagree.

Why itsuki is such a slut?

Negi needed to redeem Ichika but she helping Miku by herself would have feel like she just gave up on Fuu and a pity win for Miku, by having all the quint's help it feels more like a sisters thing than a love rival forfeiting

>Ichika knew Fuutarou would pick course E because she overheard it
>all the others also somehow knew because...uuhh...
What did Negi mean by this?

>I'm still convinced the bride is Nino

Attached: gil_rider_laugh.jpg (640x718, 130K)

>Nino winning
Kek

>>Negi gave Miku and Ichika shitty drama part 1 the scarmbled eggs arc
+Nino best scene
>>Negi still gave Miku and Ichika shitty drama part 2 the Kyoto arc.
+Nino best scene

based ninobro.

Let me tell you something, Ninofags.

>Nino will confess to Fuuts again in chapter 86
Wrong, how is that going to play while Miku had just built up the courage confessed to Uesugi. That's going to just be a dick move. Besides, why the fuck would someone confess twice. Fuutarou knows that she is madly in love with him and Ichika knows that her brake is broken. There is literally no point to doing that.

>Fuuts accpets her confession
Dickwad, he is at the wrong place at the wrong time to do that.

>Fuuts never knew who OG lolikano was because he doesn't give a shit anymore
Ugh, I think the fuck not. It's first come first serve and it's Yotsuba.

>OG Lolikano is revealed to be Yotsuba
How the fuck are you going to reveal that. If you reveal that there would be mixed feelings. Ultimately, having Fuu be a bitch for choosing wrongly.

>"I've always loved you and I'll always support you"
My ass. If anyone has supported Fuutarou from the very beginning of the manga, it's Yotsuba.

She can't say no to her impulses, it's why she is also fat.

I always assume that girls take their time dressing and redoing the makeup though. Perhaps Miku is a special case.

OG loli told the other 4 about the boy she meet that day so she was the only one to be with him during the day, for him to meet all of them they would have to switch while they were playing cards

>>"I've always loved you and I'll always support you"
>My ass. If anyone has supported Fuutarou from the very beginning of the manga, it's Yotsuba.
I think he was referring to Yotsuba there.

Well, if all four didn't follow her, none of that would have happened, heh.

Nino shouldn't have done what she did, but at the same time, I can't begrudge her too much. I wouldn't have agreed to help a romantic rival, sibling or not, confess, personally. The whole thing felt like a combination of pity and guilt with a random bit of jealousy jumping in.

I do expect the hug will come up again after seeing the backstory. I imagine Fuutarou will have something to say about it.

Assuming she didn't really meet him in the past, she must be trying to wedge herself as lolikano in his mind by whatever means possible. She feels lolikano will win his heart but it won't

The one who tailed Itsuki and Fuutarou that night was clearly Yotsuba, right?

Attached: image.jpg (1353x612, 201K)

They were worried about Miku and went to check in her, they didn't need to know Fuu was with her

Thing is, this arc isn't just about Miku and that's what a lot of people are skipping. Miku here is pretty much a foil to all of the other sisters except Itsuki; despite the fact that she was a part of the war, she didn't blame anyone (Yotsuba also didn't do it but she was a "culprit" and thus had "guilt"; the idea was to show Miku as the white dove unable to turn against others somehow, hence why she STILL doesn't blame Ichika and her doing sopretty much one of the things that allow them to understand each other again.)

For most of them, them going after Miku is less about helping Miku (Yotsu even admitted that her helping Miku was a problem, because she didn't care about the "helping someone will hurt someone else" earlier)"and more about trying to rebuild their bonds.

I can't even hate the manga for making them all help Miku randomly, it's so awkward that it becomes funny instead since it's pretty much just a very poorly done collateral here, rather than bad characterization, and almost everything it solved has been caused by them in the first place.
It's probably just happening to allow an half-assed reunion arc to exist with them having to work together to save the "innocent one", which is probably the best idea Negi got to make this happen since their "too pure to be hated sister" is everything they have in common. At this point this whole helping Miku thing is more of a plot device than something really about the character, honestly. And this is a feeling that I've had for many chapters.

Negi forgot

Fuck off faggot, I do.

It's probably this arc and these threads to be honest.
Threads are self-explanatory since there are like 3 to 5 of them everyday and if you are in every single one then ya you will start to burn out.
This arc because this arc was pretty unsatisfying in a few ways and good in a few. I'm glad they were able to finally resolve the important issue of what would happen if someone else got picked because they are sisters, but the way it was executed felt sloppy. I know it's a family story before a harem romcom needing everyone to do everything for Miku cheapens her otherwise cute date/confession. But I get it sister bonds and whatnot.
If people liked this arc, more power to them, but personally I think this arc was the weakest because it was the one where it felt like things were being written a bit haphazardly without any future thought or regard to past chapters. The Ichika knowing Fuutarou was the kid from back then being the most prominent example of this.
There was a lot of good set up for this arc, but ultimately it's wasted potential imo.

don't reply to artur

Good, keep it this way, if it was always like that it would be great and it'd actually be easier to talk.

user, you'll realize that Miku is mostly used as a plot device to trigger Ichika and/or Nino. In this Kyoto arc I don't get how you can say that Miku shone the most. It was the Ichika and Nino show with a dash on Yotsuba on the side.

This could happen eventually seeing how Negi likes to do asspulls. But if there's one thing we can confirm it's that the OG lolikano (Saved him from the police, bought the charms, and took the picture) was all one quint and it's not Itsuki.

Just a red herring

>I don't get how you can say that Miku shone the most.
This was her confession arc, of course she had the best moment and Mikufags will eat this shit up no matter how bad the build up was.

From what we know, only Nino does make up.

How are the threads even gonna go with S2 when more people flock into here. Are the threads/day gonna increase more. Or will the manga end befofe that

>actually replying seriously to a shitpost

Negi probably forgot about it. But Yotsuba was the closest in the proximity so, yes.

OG loli didn't go into specifics about the boy. If there are more of them (stairs, charms, picture), then they could have met him, while having no idea that the other one met him as well. What strucked me is how Fuuts says in one of the flashbacks that Lolikano follows him, while recent he was the one that followed Lolikano.

>Saved him from the police, bought the charms, and took the picture) was all one quint
Nowhere stated it was one.
The one who told every lolikano that she meet Fuutarou only mentioned that she bought charms together with him.

I guess. I said all five is possible because I remembered at one point, when Nino was looking at "Kintarou's" picture, she commented that the boy looked familiar. So I still hold the idea that she at least saw him in the past.

>Negi remembering to write anything for Yotsuba's development

I've had to write this so often my tablet just auto suggest it whenever I type Negi's name.

There were so many other ways they could have resolved their differences than making Miku a charity case.

And if the Miku confession was more about the sisters making up, I'm not sure how that strengthens Miku's case. I mean, it ties together nicely, but it makes her confession less about her confession and more about all the background things. It seems like more a hurdle that had to be overcome so the winning quint can close things out.

>she had the best moment
Maybe if you look at things superficially, I'd say the last chapter shows how overshadowed she was by Ichika and Nino. Negi even said he drew backside before the Miku chapter. Miku shines on the front but the real heroes are the ones behind.

The whole scene could lose it's meaning if they are gonna get busted next chapter or Fuuts was aware of his talk with Miku being watched, heard. The ultimate middle finger to Miku.

>Nowhere stated it was one.
Stop speedreading and read chapter 34 again. You don't need to state it because it was shown to all happen in one day and OG lolikano started following Fuutarou after the police incident, they both went to area where the charms where bought and took the picutre literally in the same spot near the charm seller. This is just one quint doing it, pulling a multiple quint card in this scenario would be bullshit.

I think the manga will end before season 2 starts. It really just depends on how Negi planned things out and how quickly the studio gets to work on it. If Negi was serious about ending this year or early next year then I am mostly sure we will be finished before season 2 airs. I would imagine season 2 would start around end of this year to middle of next year. If the manga ends before the show starts, threads should be much slower since people will just know all the mysteries and such and spoilers will be flying around everywhere.

Agreed about her being sidelined, but
>As of now, the plot would be almost the same even if she never confessed of fell in love with him
Let's see
>Ichika overheard her confession
>She had a love talk with Ichika
>It's one of the reasons Ichika thought being a snek is fine
>Fuutarou told Miku about Nino's confession
>Because of that fake Itsuki was born (she was looking forward to Fuutarou tutoring her before she heard about it)

Most confessions are about one person getting their feelings across to another but Miku already did that with the hug even if she didn't realize it
Miku's confession was more about herself not putting things off anymore

So it was just off translation? If true, then thanks for clarifying.

>So, we're supposed to accept that Itsuki and Yotsuba love Fuut now?

Yotsuba always loved Fuutsuki.

>Fuutarou told Miku about Nino's confession
He didn't say it was him or Nino.

As I see it, the manga has been setting up Ichika and Nino as the main contenders from early on. Miku's there to trigger their development, Itsuki's a main girl red herring, and Yotsuba is just largely irrelevant.

The camping trip was really on the nose about the choice between the two, but it's not like it's the only one.

>What strucked me is how Fuuts says in one of the flashbacks that Lolikano follows him, while recent he was the one that followed Lolikano.
I thought that was because at first he found her annoying but when she told him he was necessary to her, she made such an impression on him that he got interested in her so now he was the one doing the chase.

She was also standing right next to Fuu.

Based on the events of the arc they have their period right now.

That's not what I meant. I actually would have wanted Itsuki and her to have an arc actually focused on it, instead of it being just somethingthat "happened" aside. Putting it this way just feels like they will not get their own arc where they accept their own feelings like Nino or Miku had. Which is a huge waste.

WHERE IS NINO LETTER

You forgot to add that Nino will a half dozen moments where the art stands out and is in great detail while resolving any future story arcs, none of which will be about Yotsuba.

The stairs are their first encounter. When he says that she should stop following her, it's almost like she is another quint the way she answers that she is looking for someone. What if the one at the stairs just disappeared in the crowd or something, than another one noticed Fuuts and started following him?

>setting up Ichika and Nino as the main contenders
God I hope this is true

Ichika was probably the kisser.

No, she used "watashi ni"/to me in the raw

>Ichika would still feel conflicted about wether to pursue Fuu or not, that would still end up with her crying and her talk with Yotsuba
>Fuu talk with Miku could have been about him not knowing how to approach the quint's now that they don't need him to tutor them, going back to his complex about being necessary
>Miku was still depressed about not getting the top score and not graduating from being her student Wich would end up with fake Itsuki anyways

There would be some changes if course but the overarching plot would still hit the same beats without her love subplot

You're far-fetching this. This could happen, if Negi asspulls.

I love CHADika

Fuu read it and thought to himself
>No way, fag

Actually she did. I also found this suspicious when I first read it because Yotsuba seemed to be emphasizing the "from me" part.

Attached: Go-Toubun no Hanayome - Raw - Go-Toubun no Hanayome - Raw Chapter 82 - 18.jpg (1080x1547, 345K)

>so did Nino and Futarou meet when Miku was changing clothes or not? Nino arriving late was suspicious as fuck

Yes that's why she was late
Add the wristband

Attached: bracelet.png (312x270, 57K)

The card game with Ichika is already an asspull, as well as all of them being present in in inn.

>The one who told every lolikano that she meet Fuutarou only mentioned that she bought charms together with him.
That scene gives me the impression that some things are being skipped, from the first bubble to the second there's a gap where she could've talked about other things she did with the boy.

Attached: og lolikano.png (792x842, 373K)

That doesn't really make me think any better of it. That's still a weak confession. It had no surprises, it gave us no new knowledge, it gave us no new plot twists, and it doesn't seem like it changed Fuutarou's feelings much. To the extent that it was interesting, it was interesting for basically everything but the feelings itself. That's basically like saying her overall character arc this series will never be about getting her feelings across and more about developing her sisters and growing as a person herself.

Now, for example, if we had learned that Fuu knew she liked him during the confession and not before, that could have made things interesting. If Negi had chosen a different way for the sisters to make up and left Miku to her own devices during that course, we could have seen character growth on her part.

As it is? Miku's confession seemed like it was about everything but the actual confession. I'm not sure how that's a good sign for her chances.

Okay thanks.

>asspull
lmao the ending is really getting closer huh.

Don't worry, this "date" solidified Miku as an loser. Negi is just throwing an bone to Mikufags and now he can move onto the next quint with their confession.

I used to believe that Yotsuba knew who Fuutarou was and she goes in cahoots with Itsuki to create Rena. She was tailing them that night and she was the one who handed Itsuki her things, perhaps including her disguise.

Now, I'm not so sure, but it's clear that even right now Yotsuba knows more than she lets on.

Attached: image.jpg (1345x637, 209K)

Look at Nino eyes behind Ichika

Remember when we loved Negi and he was based? Now we hate him. Everyone does. Every fag possible does.

She might be hiding the fact that she is disguising herself as the original lolikano.

Isn't that just the sleeve of the kimono

Just because you keep repeating something doesn't make it true. Keep seething though it's glorious.

Sounds like a GoT apologist when everything is falling apart and you still pretend that everything is all right.

I think he's pretty based. Ichika's antics were fun to read and I'm only mildly annoyed by Miku being a spineless wimp. If I hadn't already concluded she was procrastinating on confessing due to low self-esteem, her downturn might have hit me harder.

Where were you guys when this happened?

Attached: 15231421.png (904x812, 607K)

All I'm seeing is a deformed hand

They really should start S2 before the manga ends. That way, they can still keep the mystery alive and people's interests are still piqued.

But I don't hate him.

Dude she won, it's why the other girls are crying.

Thinking about disemboweling her and stringing her whore guts around like it's Christmas again.

lets all watch miku win, together.

>Now we hate him.
No, (You) hate him.

I wonder if all the quints are going to have some interaction with young Fuut.
A clue might have to do with Nino saying that kind of boy was her type when looking at the picture.

At this point, just a confession means nothing. Saying "I know" isn't reciprocation. It's simply acknowledgement.

I am still so surprised that this chapter didn't cause any asshurt.

>Dickwad, he is at the wrong place at the wrong time to do that.
Oh please, It's might as well happen since He brought up Fuut's dead mom's bread in the middle of a wholesome conversation. Asspulls like this shouldn't even be a surprise anymore.

I don't hate him, just like I don't hate Kubo. They just can't write for shit.

It's just her hand.

Attached: 1544431804911.png (459x550, 286K)

Let's see, some good examples:

Festival Arc: the real action begins once he takes Nino to the rooftop and promises to gather the others. He spends the most time getting Ichika to come along.
Camping trip: Has to choose between Ichika and Nino for a dance partner. Miku helped set that whole thing up by her disguise.
Final exams: Ichika knows she has to beat Miku to confess her feelings. She gets the top score, but Nino confesses anyways. Ichika overhears.
Post-Scrambled Eggs: He checks Ichika and Nino's lips for kisser related stuff. Miku provides competition for Nino getting her job and a sacrificial lamb for Ichika's snakery.

Just some easy targets. I need to go back to sleep.

I get that but can't you read the mood? Why do you think the girls are crying? You think that they are crying in happiness, proud that Miku had the courage to confess?

>I don't like this date so it has to be bad and that's what the author had in mind too

Cry more, faggot. I'm not even sure that she won at all, but this whole "she got help = she lost" is ridiculous and the opposite of what might happen.
The one thing that is true is that Negi is lazy and is trying to end up this arc too soon, which leads to mixing the plots in a weird way.

They're crying because of their sisterly bonds nearly being broken which is now resolved. Fuutarou still doesn't think of Miku anything special after her confession.

It's this. If Fuutarou suddenly declared his love to Nino next chapter, half of the angry anons would suck Negi's dick.

>He thinks not having your mother around and a sign with your name on it outside your house are perfectly normal and not clues in the background
I've said it before and I'll say it again: speedreaders need to leave right now

>Itsuki is feeling guilty of saying goodbye as Rena
>she's the most proper, afraid of "breaking the law"
>lolikano is Yotsuba
>can't speak up without being pushed into corner

That was broken before, they have recemented themselves as sisters going forwards with little to no fighting over boys.

You didn't seem to understand. Everyone knew already that Fuut's mom was dead, the asspull here was his mom baking bread which was never foreshadowed anywhere in the series.

And it didn't really seem to have much of an effect on Fuutarou, either.

I wonder what Negi will do for the next chapter. Will he give us a Nino moment or will it be more confession stuff.

Probably revealing the photo to everyone.

Maybe a Yotsuba chapter finally!

Attached: 1535177526088.jpg (364x489, 128K)

>the asspull here was his mom baking bread which was never foreshadowed anywhere in the series.
But it was

>Ichuka is shit
>Nino is shit
>Miku is shit
>who?
>who?

Do you rike this arc yet?

Attached: 1555069528700.png (208x207, 87K)

At least half the chapter will be 1,2,3 apologizing to each other and agreeing to have a friendly competition instead of a war
The rest is dealing with the stalker and them leaving kyoto

Stop being so cruel.

>Nino losing
Fuck this shit. I'm going to read a superior romcom

Attached: 1547395591306.png (2001x2001, 1.7M)

No. It's clearly a setback for them. But not one they can't recover from.

I... I hope....

The fact that Miku was carried throughout in order to confess and in the end Fuut just acknowledges her love just shows that Negi's done with her character. Miku isn't special, later on a different quint will get the same treatment of getting their own alone moment and confess to Fuut (except they won't get help) and actually leave an impression on him. The last quint will obviously win, it'll most likely be Itsuki or Yotsuba.

The worst thing about all this
>muh helps Miku
is that Miku did not look so sad or depressed or a little worried about her sisters or guilty.

Just the opposite of the other quints Who they sacrifices a lot for her

>It was the Ichika and Nino show with a dash on Yotsuba on the side.
>Nino show
>Nino was 4th relevant quint
What did you mean by this?

Miku isn't even aware her sisters were helping her behind the scenes.

*best

>It's this. If Fuutarou suddenly declared his love to Nino next chapter

Maybe he will insinuate that he already has a girl he loves without saying her name

>Kisser or lolinakano or kissloli

Nobody will know

You've completely missed the point. Sasuga
>If you change everything it could maybe work
Come on, user

I'd say that anyone of moderate intelligence could figure it out from all the coincidences happening around her, but then I realised this is one of the quints we're talking about

Ichika and Nino have been my favorite from at least a quarter in. I liked Miku but I felt like she became a bit of a bore apart from the occasional chapter where she gets jealous.

I really like Ichika too. I don't get the whole hating her for being "sneaky". She's just coming back to her old childhood personalty after realizing she doesn't have to be mother hen in all aspects of her life, plus it's a breath of fresh hair.

Attached: pX6hU7J.png (560x629, 201K)

>Will he give us a Nino moment
Nino hug with her words was Nino moment
À main girl moment

Fuck off subhuman.

A cute and a winner.

Attached: 1557881342538.png (1621x807, 2.54M)

>Ichika
>Mother hen
Oh, dear...

I expect them to get busted next chapter, but if that happens, I only want Miku to find out, and not Fuuts.

Miku has always been a device to show Ichika's internal conflict.

Negi won't be able to make an actually satisfying ending and this will go down in history as just another botched romcom.

Attached: FuuNi.jpg (2000x2828, 411K)

>So she knew all along

Maybe Yotsuba. Istuki and Nino too

braid with glasses it always top tier

Except for the small sector of girl who won fanbase.
That's haremshit for you.

She has the Big Sister/mother type role out of the 5

I'd be okay with an Ichika or Nino ending. Their feelings have been developed the most. Fuutarou has shown the most interest in them, too.

The Miku confession feels like a really sweet moment before she loses, especially since her getting her feelings across doesn't seem to have been the point of it. It was about the sisters making up and Miku growing stronger--just not so strong she could do it by herself, apparently.

And on a side note, I don't know if I'd read too much into Ichika's comment that this trip would be their last time they could do this together. I mean, it was their last school trip.

There was no one there, user.

You can make haremshit work if you either make the winner not asspulled or obvious from the start, or if you aren't a pussy and go for an actual harem end.

>We
fuck off

Attached: 1550777430181.gif (360x680, 497K)

Go look back.

>or if you aren't a pussy and go for an actual harem end.
>making the girls literal cucks

How mentally ill do you have to be to see cucking in everything

And give Nino a little friendly competition

The way I interpreted Ichika's comment to be that there won't be time for any other family trips because Ichika will be gone. She wants to be an actress and that will definitely eat up a significant amount of her time. Probably after t graduation she is going to go full on into acting and who knows when she will ever get to spend a lengthy amount of time with her sisters. Not to mention the sisters have to take their own steps towards their own dreams. They will seldom see each other but the bond they will hold will be true.

If Nino loses the Fuutaroubowl then I'll marry Nino.

>harem end.
No.

No, I'm sure a female accepting you fucking another woman makes her a cuck, yes.

> see cucking in everything
you must be new here

Miku is plot device.
Nino is author's persona.
Ichika end confirmed?

Aceika > 2no > 3ku

Attached: 1535562342506.png (530x240, 61K)

Attached: Capture.png (947x500, 350K)

I noticed that Fuutarou was smiling at ch84 when asks him about friends numbers
because he only had Nino number in his cell.. Nino is the only one who called Fuutarou for Kintarou at the hotel "date"

>Big Sister
Big sister, yes. She has no motherly qualities. It's not the same thing

look how they massacred my girl yotsuba

He has all the quints numbers you numbskull. There was a whole thing about him getting every quints phone number early in the manga. Nino wrote hers in his student handbook which then led to her seeing that photo of his.

Not really, only when it's a man.

>speedreader

No, not even close, you are fucking a woman with so little personality she's ok with sharing you, a cuckquean.

The bond between siblings is important and worthy of value, but every time I see a series like this wax poetic, even romantic (in the sense of an idealized view of reality, not love), I feel nauseated. Some of what they say is pablum that sounds sweet but doesn't really mesh up with reality.

Attached: 1557899694387.jpg (811x1136, 317K)

fpbp

I noticed that you should fuck off, lying subhuman

Yea Forums scraplations lack the LOVE.

>Replying to a braindead chinese ape

It never did. It only took the anime to give a hint of it, and then it was not conclusive.

Literally everyone is losing unless Negi does an ever bigger asspull for a Miku win in the next chapters
This arc it's just shit

It's Yea Forums who has LOVE though.

Every time I visit these threads, or any discussions of the series elsewhere, I come away feeling less impressed with the idea that Miku has a real shot at being the bride.

Ichika, Nino, and Itsuki I've realized all have cases, but Miku's case always seems to go into Artur levels of reaching

Too late, user. We've already married last weekend

Attached: 1553890452369.png (2332x2792, 2.11M)

Miku is a plot device for Ichika and Nino, user. It's not going to happen.

I can't believe Yotsuba actually won

Attached: IMG_20190514_195847.jpg (1451x2048, 371K)

What is Itsuki's case?
Her being a muh "first girl"?

I am looking. Except for some rustle and Fuutarou thinking he saw someone there, there us nothing about someone being there, in the middle of the night, something Itsuki decided on a whim.

So, we can all agree that Nino is out, right?
Her last ditch effort to fight ended up with her showing off her bad side and hating herself.
She'll bow out so it won't happen again. Will probably continue helping Miku too

No, not her.

Attached: 1543078774583.png (1397x597, 696K)

Despite being able to finally confess properly, Miku still feels kind of pathetic at the moment because she needed the help of all the other quints (whether she knew it or not) to have the courage to confess, especially since she's the first one who was all gung ho about making things "fair" between all the quints.

When she realized that all her sisters helped out during her confession, she better kneel and apologize for her shamefur dispray or forfeit the Fuubowl to preserve the Nakano family honor.

That marriage is a sham

She won the rope! REJOICE!

Attached: 1557229894947.jpg (540x680, 199K)

Mostly, but I have a strange feeling I can't rule her out, even if I think she's a red herring.

Nino seems to have the strongest case, much as I don't like her sometimes.

>So, we can all agree that Nino is out, right?
Not a Ninofag, I disagree.

I want to rub the top of Nino's head really fast and then run off into the shadows.

It's not true LOVE. It's just a phoney LOVE.

>I want to know everything about you
>I want you to know everything about me
Miku still has plenty going for her. The one with nothing going for her is Nino since she already showed Fuutarou everything there is to know about her and he's STILL not interested. She has the lowest chance.

Attached: 1557268957828.jpg (812x1956, 506K)

>Nino is out
No, Miku and/ or Ichika are. Nino doesn't intend to give up not to mention Negi is preserving her confession for later.

That's Yotsuba.

>theres only 4 sisters cuz the numbers start from zero

Literally the last bubble of the chapter goes against your logic though.

To be honest, I feel like the sexy panties should make it obvious for her that at least someone was there. But again, the quintards are literally retarded.

user, I...

Attached: i-came-here-to-laugh-at-you-19294763.png (500x522, 113K)

Sorry for being a brainlet but what this page even means?

Attached: 6.jpg (1115x1600, 471K)

>Preserving her confession
>Confessed 4 times already. Bike, Cake shop, Cake shop, Classroom.

Nino still has the Maruo plot though.

Miku is the main heroine though. She got the first arc and has been gradually developed since as it is a love story between her and Fuutarou. The others are just filler in between. Ichika and nino are just plot devices to give Miku two different variants of cunt to fight for her development.

Attached: 1554842957540.jpg (928x299, 228K)

Fuutarou has to know that those giant, warm Ninos pressed up on him belonged to the girl he's going to fall in love with soon.

The hug might even help him realize his feelings.

Attached: D6gorePUYAAfX4b.jpg (2048x1765, 485K)

I can't see how, except for a single stretch of Itsuki calling her beforehand, only to make her hide there.

Fuutarou checked for Ichika being lolikano by asking her about the charm. Since Rena has given him her charm and he's working under the assumption that Rena=1 lolikano, he ruled her out and assume that it is a lie.

Ichika is willing to do anything she can to have him. To the point that she is saying false information to him.

Sasuga Artur

>he's STILL not interested
He's the most cautious of her. That's her advantage and she continues to make marks on him. Obviously he isn't gonna be interested in any of them yet but out of the quints Nino and Ichika has the most impression on him, although Ichika probably fell off due to Fuut outing her as an liar so his image of her has probably tarnished even if he doesn't ridicule her.

The classroom wasn't really a confession, though.

>so his image of her has probably tarnished even if he doesn't ridicule her.
And Nino's drugging hasn't?

Please, that goes to Nino

Negi wants you to forget that ever happened.

>STILL not interested.
That's a dangerous argument, considering that he knew Miku's feelings for months now.

Wasn't it a library?

>Nino doesn't intend to give up
That was before she realized her not giving up messed up her sisters date and she hated for it

makes sense now, several lolikanos scenario inbound then.

Just a question/correction, but wasn't it in the library, guys?

>he's STILL not interested. She has the lowest chance.
user, do you even read?

Seriously, it's statements like this that make me even less persuaded that Miku's the bride. You have to pretend that various important scenes in the manga don't exist or have to be contorted beyond recognition to understand them.

Attached: 214007.jpg (720x567, 170K)

Nino will certainly become Fuu-kun's wife, but Ichika can become his mistress/concubine.
Screencap this!

Unlike you and other readers Fuutarou was never bothered by it. Literally no point in bringing something pointless as some old gag that never had any value up in the current story.

I love those hopeless dead eyes.

Miku gets the best fanarts!

Attached: 74731388_p0.png (1500x2070, 1.54M)

>Unlike you and other readers Fuutarou was never bothered by it.
That's the terrible writing part of it, Negi is literally forcing a person to not care about a girl drugging him fore retarded reasons.
And no, it's not an old gag because it's an extremely cunt move.

She did say "the person she loves" again. It's not a classic, but told in front of him the 4th time that she has feelings for him. And yes, my mistake, it was in the library.

Are you retarded? She felt bad for intervening their date. She isn't gonna stop perusing him because of that.

Even the bride's and Miku's hairdo look so similar.

Attached: 1555941324192.png (977x564, 414K)

Probably.

I know it's hard to accept it user. I'm sorry, but we're happy together.
Tomorrow we're going on our honeymoon
That would mess up her hair!

Attached: 74466172_p1.jpg (1542x2048, 1.98M)

It's not a confession because Fuutarou already knows about her feelings. Technically, 71 wasn't one either. That was reconfirming her feelings and recommitting herself.

This was basically her asking him on date. Like all her sisters, she got turned down.

Lucky guy.
Imagine
>Fuutarou confronts Nino about it
>How did you know it was me?
>Uuuh...

Attached: IMG_20190513_182903.jpg (682x1024, 108K)

How can we know, we only know he never acted with any quint like how he acted with Ichika here. No quint ever made him this pissed, and those are the same quints that made him literally suicidal at some point.

Original point still stands that "preserving her aka Nino's confesison" is horse shit. Preserving Fuuts' answer might have been what that user was thinking.

Is the "hand positions" the only thing she has as a hint?

He did care about that, but it's not a big problem to him and didn't cause him any harm so he just let it slide after a few days

Attached: CE5F02A8-900F-458E-BDCB-357F9C6ABF58-877-000000C33787D291.jpg (1070x1600, 589K)

Yeah she felt bad and realized that pursuing Fuutarou brought out her ugly side and willingness to hurt her sisters

She has the sisters watching her through the windows as a parallel to the wedding.

Yes.

Yikes! This is just pathetic.

Now that's just sad.

Miku got the wanting F to know everything about her. F already knows everything about Nino and she has nothing left that can win him over. Being aggressive starts to become more of a hindrance than an advantage when you can't seal the deal quickly. Nino is done.

Is that your new narrative now?

Not sadder than Ninofags thinking that the real parallel there is the three other sisters watching Nino hugging Fuuts.

Hey, don't go repeating my shitposts.

Nino is an idiot, she knows (or maybe she actually doesn't?) that Fuutarou is a poorfag that only eat shitty meals everyday, and if she's any smarter she could've made free (and delicious) food for him everyday.
After all one of the way to a boy's heart is through his stomach.

It's literally what happened in the chapter.

Fuutarou never said a thing about wanting to know though.

>mfw one of the defining moments that caused Fuutarou to fall in love with Itsuki is when she actually shared some of her food with him

>Projecting now
You've managed to be even more pathetic. Congratulations

The what now?
What kind of dumb shit are you pulling now?

>she even has Nino and Ichika having a conversation(its their speech patterns and the others don't have the personalities to imitate them) in the shadows
Oh fuck.

Attached: 1557311804409.jpg (2104x4712, 1.74M)

Don't pull something from your dickhole.

Ninofags never claimed the hug was parallel to the wedding though. They did claim that
>it's cute
>might be callback to the bike ride, this time Nino's wearing the "helmet"

She knows he's poor, but not to that extent.
Thar would be perfect for them working together, but Negi skipped all of that.

Yes, and the last couple of pages are also part of this chapter you know?

Just a reminder: not every form of foreshadowing is a parallel.

For example, Fuu suggesting Nino cut her hair and her later doing it is not a parallel. It is foreshadowing, though.

If Nino is the bride, then Fuu falling on top of her while she was in a towel, followed by the bell kiss, could be an actual one.

Another sort of a parallel: the bell jingles over Nino's head as she walks into the shop behind Fuu in 60. The bell kiss could be the parallel, but so to could be the scene in 69 where the bell jingles as Nino and Miku walk out of the cake shop, with Nino having just gotten the job. Pic related.

OTOH, if Miku is the bride, the sisters watching her confess just like they'll watch her on her wedding day, that's foreshadowing, not a parallel.

Attached: 1556728378832.jpg (740x1022, 518K)

>speech patterns
>wedding
?

>might be callback to the bike ride, this time Nino's wearing the "helmet"
Don't repeat braindead subhuman's garbage, please.

It would only leave bad taste if the drug attempts made him loss some money though (when he was already dirt poor), but Itsuki payed the taxi fare the first time, and Nino payed the hotel fee in the second, so why should he?

>it's their speech pattern
No one in those panels use identifiable speech. Nino's "wa"s and "yo"s are absent and as they mature they might use different speech pattern.

I see our favorite anti-Nino shitposter is back.

This is pretty viable... but by measuring the distance between the bell and where the picture was taken including that they are leaving the premises of the trip, given with the information that Miku is a very slow runner and lacks stamina, we can say that, that is far-fetching a bit.

I'm just listing what (((they))) claim.

>the bell jingles over Nino's head as she walks into the shop behind Fuu in 60. The bell kiss could be the parallel, but so to could be the scene in 69 where the bell jingles as Nino and Miku walk out of the cake shop, with Nino having just gotten the job. Pic related.
That's related to the parallels that Negi makes in the starting and ending chapters of each volume.

Don't take that pic seriously. It's from a "theory" some brainlet named artur made where he says Miku is the bride and the level of reaching is sad.
I'm not joking when I say this but the first piece of evidence he has on one of the pages is:
Evidence No.1: The bride is one of the quintuplets.

I really don't know exactly how much time we should invest in speech patterns unless it's something really obvious, like a verbal tic. Kind of splitting hairs.

Part of the art of deciphering these things is figuring out what details are actually worth exploring.

3 of the sisters are having a conversation during the wedding and 2 of them use Ichika and Nino's unique speaking patterns. It PARALLELS this chapter where Nino and Ichika are having a conversation in the shadows of Miku's confession with Yotsuba also getting some words in.

Yes, they did. It was in one of the 5 or more threads after the spoilers dropped on Monday. But your reactions are really something. As long as a parallel supports Miku, it's garbage. This is the pathetic behavior.

They all have the same size excepted Itsuki supposedly because she is fatter.

*Fatsuki

>he thinks the bride isn't one of the quintuplets

Attached: 1557451484833.png (570x539, 319K)

now we can shift all the blame to the poor bastard.

Surely you can bring it from the archive then.

I don't think that excludes what I was saying about those three scenes, though. All three involve a bell. All three either have or could have some easily inferrable symbolic meaning.

No. That was a mentally handicapped chinese ape. Ignore it.

Takeda is a quint now?

artur maybe an active member when umineko still allowed on Yea Forums

>2 of them use Ichika and Nino's unique speaking patterns.
That don't. Stop blindly repeating something you have no idea about.

The bride never seemed timid to me? Futarou was the one under stress. She always looked cool headed.

proof? you sure can give us some raw pages, right?

>As long as a parallel supports Miku, it's garbage
I mean, the parallels for Miku just aren't as significant or are more general in nature, so yeah

You know exactly what I mean. Someone saying the bride is a quint and then saying it's evidence to fit their theory is nonsense.

That makes it even better.
Being able to distinguish Nino's Ninos from 5 sets of identical tats means they left quite an impression on him.
It wouldn't be impressive if they all were different

Attached: IMG_20190514_120010.jpg (900x1200, 166K)

Miku a cute and a best.

Fuutarou was nervous because he carelessly took the wrong item (muh bracket) to the wedding.
Checkmate, Ninofags.

It's annoying to search there, but it was something like The real parallel here is the three sisters watching Nino and Fuutarou. 200 IQ play by Negi.

I would've thought this panel would come into play after her "failures" but she still needed to be carried until the very end.

Attached: image%3A944778.jpg (1356x829, 450K)

Well since Itsuki is more plump that the rest, she should have a bigger chest. The cup is still the same, just a longer measurement.

Harem end is the only acceptable end, fuck off.

Takabayashi fucking when?

Why was Itsuki walking around with that black pantie?

wtf is a bracket

You got me. How will I ever recover?

Because in Itsuki's mind if there was a chance that Fuutarou was on Itsuki's course, she might have used them somehow.

She's near/on her period.

Go self-insert somewhere else.
In case she'll have an accident. She ate chilli for breakfast

Do harem mangas usually get so many people angry if their waifu isn't winning or is this one an exception?

>fucking when they haven't even dated yet
Why itsuki is so dumb and horny?

>Fuutarou = 6
>Miku = 3
>6/3 = 2
>2 = a pair
Mathematical proof that Miku is going to win. You're all welcome.

Attached: w14.png (1781x2048, 963K)

Then why don't he just...took it off?

Y O T S U B A !!!

Attached: 1553504376142.jpg (540x680, 54K)

How did Nino even fall for Fuutarou? Miku literally felt in love with him the moment they met. I can see why Ichika felt in love with Fuuts, he helped her fulfilling her dream of becoming an actress and he also helps her How did Nino even fall for Fuutarou? Miku literally felt in love with him the moment they met. I can see why Ichika felt in love with Fuuts, he helped her fulfilling her dream of becoming an actress and he also helps her switch from "being a liar" to "being honest" mode. Heck, even if Youtsuba confesses to Fuutarou nex chapter I would not feel surpised.
But Nino literally had no reasons to fall in love with him. She didn't like Fuuts, even after knowing that Fuuts was the same person as the person on the picture. And then one fucking byke scene makes her do a 180 and confess to him! Fucking bullshit.

God I wish that were me

Attached: x5-1-1-1.png (613x1137, 692K)

Suck Negi's dick.

>Go self-insert somewhere else
I'm not self-inserting, I just don't want to see any of the quints heartbroken.

She's dumb because she was probably born like that. She's horny because they are all at the age where they have sexual desires that are hard to repress.

Miku gets the best fan arts!

Attached: DyPskS_UcAALWuF.jpg (1080x772, 152K)

>Fuutarous = 6
>Yotsuba = 4
>6+4 = 10
>10 in binary is 2
>2 = a pair
Mathematical proof that Yotsuba is going to win. You're all welcome.

I'd ask you to post a source, but posting a photo of your ass would probably go against the nudity ban here.

some psycho bitch forced him to bring it along

Some have clear winner (Love Hina, Toradora, Nisekoi) so it's more sad than angry. TWGOK and True Tears (just a triangle) did cause a meltdown though

Yotsuba is a good girl.

Suck Negi's dick.

fuutarou is 1, since tarou is the name given to the first son

so, Ichika confirmed?

>TWGOK and True Tears (just a triangle) did cause a meltdown though
The TWGOK meltdown was beautiful.
I don't think anything else has even come close to it.

Nino fell in love with him because

>She saw the lengths he went through to reach her
>She knew he valued the sisters' bonds more than their grades
>She knew he was willing to risk his life to save her, twice!
>She knew he was willing to sacrifice their grades to help them succeed.
>She saw that, no matter how many times she tried to push him away, he kept coming back for her.

Now stop speedreading.

Ichika's isn't really a proper confession. I think she'll do it again

I never bothered getting invested in the case for girls other than the obvious winner in a series like Toradora, Love Hina, Nisekoi, or Saekano.

This one seems like a theoretically open field.

When's the last time Negi drew a detailed image of the bride?

Who... Who hurt you?

>True Tears (just a triangle) did cause a meltdown though
And that was legitimate. Noe had all the development, she had everything. But MC ended up with the childhood friend with incredibly few scenes. It's like the goal was to piss off the majority.

This is going to be "every quint met him at some point that day" isn't it.

So y'all are waiting for superior Dropout translation right?

Protip: if a person's citing Artur's essay, they're probably wrong.

That doesn't mean anything when they all can have the same hair style. Nino replicated Itsukis hair as Miku during the first half of te story and a few chapters ago Nino showed that she can replicate Mikus hair without an wig.

That will be when she gets rejected.

lmoa

>and 2 of them use Ichika and Nino's unique speaking patterns
No, they fucking don't. Negi kept their speech patterns in check the whole wedding ceremony.

Being heartbroken is better that suffering in a dysfunctional "relationship"

Of course

Follow up to , why are we citing Artur's headcanon? Didn't we already show quite well he was full of shit? I haven't seen him around in quite a while, either.

If that's the best Miku's fans can do, she is done.

Licking Noefags tears is the main reason I still visit Yea Forums from time to time

Yes so long that retard Thunderclown sticked to his "literal" translation.

I am waiting for the even more superior Kodansha version. Ha!

Attached: bvvgfb .png (1280x738, 751K)

Not so much, TWGOK didn't have a clear (most likely) winner. True Tears on the other hand...

Yea Forumsnons, should original lolikano be the bride?

I love it when people who actually know Japanese come in these threads to rip those who don't a new asshole.

During that day Fuutarou had only met the first Lolikano and Ichika until the teacher picked him up. If there was the next day things would turn out very different, but I don't think Nino met him directly because she didn't recognize him

You're just a baby. This shit is mild compared to School Rumble, Toradora or OreImo. 5T fanbase is composed of mostly autistic ESL Ninofags anyway as opposed to other series which have true warring factions from all sides.

Attached: Harima x yakumo x eri.jpg (664x624, 137K)

>expecting brainlet remember anything

Attached: nino.png (370x238, 65K)

TWGOK fanbase had loud Ayumi and especially Tenrifags and also big Chihiro haters. Comparing the fanbase to 5Toubun, I'd say Ninofags embody the loud fanbase and haters.

Suuure.
Also, 200 IQ finds nothing that matches that on the archives.
It was most likely one single shitpost (consering the obvious IQ Yea Forums meme) if it really exists.

Bride was cheeky and kind of bantering with Fuutarou at least half of the time.
She was also mature enough to be fine with kissing in front of everyone.

Only if the fact she is Lolikano won't affect Fuutarou's choice

>until the teacher picked him up.
>I don't think Nino met him directly

The "bye bye" was from Nino loli.Maybe Nino told her father or her professor for shotarou. Because she was too possessive for her sisters

If and only if she's Yotsuba.

>Let's insert all these foreshadowing/symbolism about Nino being the bride.
>And now we let Miku win.

Nah, that ain't gonna happen.

I mean, if you're getting married, you need to be comfortable doing that.

Attached: noefags.png (1723x595, 509K)

Including a few that would be really hard to retcon as someone other than Nino. Like the charm.

>>Fuutarou = 6
>>Miku = 3
/3 = 2
= a pair
2=NINO
Mathematical proof that Nino is going to win. You're all welcome

I don't know, but recently there are a lot of manga about the married couples have trouble having their first times.

Fuck off roach

Suck Negi's dick.

Fuck off chink

Anyone has the bride multiple dresses page from Kodansha? I keep seeing that it makes it clear or something but I haven't seen the page at all.

You think Negi will draw the wedding night? Should be fine in WSM

Someone update the Yotsuba theory being the First Quint. It's confirmed.

Attached: 0032-008.png.jpg (1124x1600, 330K)

Having multiple dresses is one way of ostentatiously showing off your wealth in some Asian countries, I've heard.

Yeah it heavily implies the bride is just one

Itsuki confirmed bride because none of the other dresses could fit

Negi hasn't confirmed it but all points lead to yes. You want an explanation?

what is his excuse then? another flashback?
"why so embarrassed, it's not the first time you see me naked?"

Fuutarou wasn't, or at least the implyed he wasn't as a joke.

I wonder which quint buys a lot of clothes and cares about her looks.
Poor girl couldn't make her mind.

Who the fuck was the brainlet behind that picture?

No need friend. Yotsufag for life.

>Spoiler
"Who are you?"

...isn't that Nino hairstyle? Lazy author is surely lazy

I mean, Negi hasn't really been subtle about it if you pay attention.

The flow from the second to third bubble is a bit weird though.

How does any of that makes a person love you? She doesn't like him, she pushes him away, he keeps coming back, the person you don't like and don't want to see presence keeps coming back if they do that long enough times you start to love them? She knew it was his job to do that, Fuuts was not willing to sacrifice just because he wanted to he had his own reasons. I would understand if he did what he did sincerely but he did that because of his sister. Nino's treatement was nothing special, he treated ALL of them like that.

A typical Mikufag

The charm's symbolism is just too strong. People keep trying to tie it back only to Raiha, but that bloody thing basically connects Nino's and Fuu-kun's life together.

>it's borderline unusable as evidence to really prove any point
Uhhhhh, this applies to literally everything doesn't it.

Maybe I should just become a fan of Yotsuba. At least I know I'll lose that way.

Read the manga and don't embarrass yourself further

Attached: f18.png (1426x2048, 1.21M)

>the
She*

All of them.

Attached: x2.png (1115x1600, 681K)

>still enganging a shitposter
You should have never replied seriously to someone using >muh bike

And it was done at a time when their pairing wasn't really obvious either.

Add to it, in the close up of them holding his hand then, you can see the charm right over the index finger.

Attached: 043038.jpg (276x1023, 98K)

I wonder which quint mentioned ear piercing. Can't be a coincident, right?
I ask myself which quint talks about a kiss during the arc when the bride recalls the kiss.
Must be a coincident.
And why did Negi show the groom wearing the charm during his wedding? Must be an important memory...

The groom is a poorfag though. A typical Asian man wouldn't be eager to show off his father-in-law's wealth especially when said father-in-law probably still hates his guts.

>F already knows everything about Nino and she has nothing left that can win him over. Being aggressive starts to become more of a hindrance than an advantage when you can't seal the deal quickly. Nino is done
But Fuutfuu tell "OK" to Nino so F want to know everything about her

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT THIS IDIOT.

Attached: di_05812.jpg (500x393, 48K)

Not really. Which quint specifically "likes shopping for clothes"?

>tie it back only to Raiha
Which is retarded since Fuutarou readily gave it away.

Isn't the third bubble Raiha's?

The panel with the charm is Yotsuba. But if you take another look, the index finger is being held by Nino. Correlates to Nino being saved by it. Nothing more.

Never post here again lying subhuman

Wouldn't that be more of the bride's choice, though?

And we don't know exactly how Maruo feels about Fuu in the future, aside from still being a tsun.

Are you genuinely retarded?

Someone had to pay for the wedding.
Either Fuutarou is not a poorfag anymore, or Maruo did.
Dunno how it is in Japan, but here the bride's parents pay for it

Attached: BUKqWtE.png (625x626, 26K)

It'll be a dick move for Maruo to not pay for it.

Would you want to change dresses 11 times though? Disregarding the cost, it seems like such a fucking hassle. Also the staff's comments seem to suggest the bride isn't going to change so many times so I think they're going to have one final quintuplet game during the actual wedding itself.

Aren't you the retard for asking?

Maybe Fuutarou and bride worked hard, and sisters chipped in.
Marou sent the dresses, hence confusion.

Do you think Miku will get mad her sisters are severely underestimating her and basically think of her as disabled?
When did the family meeting happen that decided that Miku can't function without help like a invalid?

Attached: Screenshot_20190515_141548.png (1153x436, 447K)

>Would you want to change dresses 11 times though?
Yes, this is a big moment. Women love that especially.

Maruo is gonna go broke paying for five weddings.

>they're going to have one final quintuplet game during the actual wedding itself
They won't.

>He has all the quints numbers you numbskull
But he call only Nino with his phone

>Raise your daughter and give her away to some poorfag.
>Have to pay for it.
I would be salty too.

I mean, it's the truth.

Kill yourself, lying subhuman

Could have fooled me with the way she's acting.

That's what Dads do

Someone post that pasta about how having a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckoldry

I know this is Yea Forums and all, but there. are some real brainless in these threads when the issue of love and romance come up.

They love each other.
That should've made him happy

Attached: 1556979424778 (1).jpg (960x558, 100K)

Studying when

>dropout

Never. Even the last exam was irrelevant

I think I'll buy Nino being the bride, Japs are so stuck to tropes, flags, etc. that they really don't believe Nino will win, even though she's seemingly the one. Heck, they might as well think that Yotsuba has way more chances than Nino.

I haven't watched S1 but I'm gonna watch S2 just for this chapter.

Attached: IMG_20190505_120737.jpg (1656x2048, 1.8M)

Dam dude, I actually feel bad for Ichika now

You only see what to deem to be correct.
Don't do this to yourself. She's out.

Literally only Nino. The "castle" wedding is an even bigger give away.

I have a theory for the multiple dresses.

At the end, maybe a few hours before the wedding, all the quints will come before Fuutarou wearing wedding dresses, all looking identical. Although, unlike previous times, Fuutarou, with the power of LOVE, will easily identify the correct bride (Nino, of course) without any hesitation.

The series ended with one of the biggest leitmotif of the series, the Quintuplets guessing game. It's like poetry. It rhymes.

Attached: image.jpg (236x251, 14K)

She has brought it upon herself.
You made the bed, you sleep in it

>she's out

Not bad, but i'll waiting for this scene.

Attached: 152314218.png (898x810, 634K)

Have you not noticed that the wedding is almost over already?

S2 got more kino scene overall
>Yotsuba date
>Itsukislap + Ninoslap
>short hair Nino entrance
>quints diving in
>Yotsuba pass
>Nino confession
>Nino double tap
>Miku hug

...do we have Ichika kino moment in S2? Maybe her cryinng?

Consider the following:
>Chapter 86 also ends with an anonymous kiss

What would make Fuuts love any of the quints?
Miku already did all that she could and received nothing. Same with Nino. I just really can't see how he will start developing his feelings.

By the way, Ninobros. It's highly unlikely right now. But, what if... just hear me out here...

What if /ourgirl/ ended up losing?

Me, personally... I'd be OK as long it's not Ichika.

Attached: image.jpg (256x256, 11K)

*skipped to get to Takeda's introduction

>>Itsukislap + Ninoslap
>>short hair Nino entrance
What happened to 90% of the arc in between?
Is pic related for example not kino?

Attached: k4.png (2852x2048, 1.39M)

I'm talking way, way before what has been shown up until this point. Maybe hours before Raiha arrives at the chapel. That's why Fuutarou's looking slightly tired, because he had to deal with that last bullshit.

Ichika's moment when she absolutely BTFO Miku

>Miku hug.
Isn't it stopping at The conquest begins?

How is this shit they have so much attention, it's a fucking harem for god's sake!
Shit / a /, you really like garbage ...

It will end with Scrambled Eggs. No reason to assume it won't cover 4 volumes like S1 did.

It's likely adapting another 4 volumes ending in volume 8.

It's not halfbad but the threads are toxic

new thread when

Who was who here?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c064 (NA) - p009 [web] [anon] {v1.1}.png (1426x2048, 1.02M)

KYS retards

If she lose, the wound would be painless since I have come to realisation that girls I rooted rarely win.

>Ichika is okay because she redeemed herself.
>Miku is good if she's not a doormat in the future.
>Yotusba deserve to be happy.
>Itsuki is fine if she have proper reasons to win.

Nino, Ichika, Miku, Yotsuba

Right to left
Miku, Ichika, Yotsuba, Nino.

this
you lack LOVE

Nino has already inserted herself into his mind. He'll get there eventually.

Attached: D4IMbGpWwAAyMjy.jpg (750x540, 68K)

Left to Right: Yotsuba, Ichika, Miku, Nino.

The gloating is going to be great when Nino locks up her victory

So
Yotsuba = 1st lolikano
Ichika = 2nd lolikano
Itsuki = Rena
Nino = 1st to confess
Miku = bride

Attached: ePz3qFE.png (98x168, 9K)

>I know
So, does he love her?

Miku is a plot device, user.

Why do people keep falseflagging? You people should be banned forever from this website, do you idiots seriously think people will believe you falseflagging as me and pretend that Nino is your wife? You faggots are like an open book. Stop falseflagging you dumbfucks.

anything but Itsuki, I really don't like fat girls with glasses

Left to Right

Nino, Miku, Ichika, Yotsuba

Rena is their mother. Itsuki just borrowed the name.
And!

Attached: 215152351.jpg (1900x1363, 584K)

I am confident that far left is Nino and far right is Yotsuba. But I can't differentiate Ichika from Miku.

so fucking subtle

Attached: so subtle.png (1008x1308, 1.17M)

Attached: 138984214.png (911x585, 781K)

Bride lacks straight bangs.

Ichika always closes her eyes in situations like this.

>Yotsuba first quint
>Yotsuba first confession
>Yotsuba first kiss
As if the evidence isn't enough.

The volume character intro extra for volume 8/9 shows yhis.

are you fucking blind? The bride has straight bangs in that very image.

But not with these images.

No

No, and he will fall in love with another quint.

Attached: 1555162513299.png (2565x2001, 941K)

You guys need to stop being retarded because someone else is doing the bride's hair, and bangs don't mean shit since Nino can switch between her himebangs and Yotsuba's bangs in one panel just by shifting her hair.

As his daughter

Itsuki a cute. I'll take her

It's gonna be great when Nino is revealed to be the bride. These threads are gonna be LIT

The bride hair looked exactly like this, though

Attached: 1557459431991.png (1370x2048, 1.13M)

Attached: 1721380219.png (634x629, 674K)

Attached: D6mJ1ebU0AAQQEx.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

right to left
Yotsuba, Ichika, Miku and Nino

We'll never get this level of softness and detail again.

Take her where?

Nino a shit.

best*

When are we getting potato back

Attached: 46FDF312-5AE1-4132-8A6B-AFD8B2B18F42.jpg (278x276, 63K)

my little shit.

When you look at panels like this and you compare to how he draw the manga now, it hurts.

no unlike the westerners, we only rent the dress here.

i agree

To every all you can eat buffet in my city.

When is Negi going to reveal Nino is the bride?

Attached: DyyvIgNUUAUz6pG.jpg (1377x2039, 516K)

Oh shit! How have I not realized this!? The bride is Nino, the person doing her hair is forming it to look like

5 minutes (literally)

It really becomes clear how much he wants to be done with this series.

>one final quintuplet game
This, then Fuuts will point at them one by one and recognize the other quints to finally point at the bride and say LOVE

Why do you think is that the case?

I keep trying to point this shit out to people. It's not that hard to figure out who the bride is, unless you really are the high school age target audience.

The art quality of the last 40 chapters? Duh?

He uses the paired down style a lot in those chapters as well, and his style is clearly better than when he started (though it plateaued somewhere in the middle and hasn't really been getting better or worse since). You get some pictures which are highly detailed for those sakura moments and others that come off as rapidly sketched with thin-ass ankles and stick-limbs.

Then there was this after Future Raiha looks at the bride, we jump back to present day and see this.

Attached: 1557652823744.jpg (737x1080, 384K)

You don't need to look at easily changeable hair style and faces of identical quintuplets to guess the bride, that's falling into a fly trap. There's enough hints in the manga.

Last for Nino winning Fuutarou

Attached: D6k1T6oUcAAHMgj.jpg (848x1199, 158K)

DAT is a god.

Where are her panties?

Nino a shit.

last for YOTSUBEST!

Attached: 74360561_p0.jpg (2893x4093, 1.86M)

At first I didn't pay much heed to it. It never clicked my mind that the brides hair from that panel is literally Ninos default hairstyle, I just mistook it as this without putting much thought.

Attached: ZfGsgRa.jpg (619x975, 227K)

Attached: 1534125408321.jpg (880x1112, 516K)

Last for Ichika is The Winner

Soaking

I agreed until I started thinking about that particular panel. There's not really a pressing reason we're given to show the bride's hair being prepped unless there's a chance it provides a clue.

On it's own, it doesn't mean much, but when you chain it together with other hints large and small, it becomes a lot clearer the message Negi is trying to send.

art is redrawn in tankoubon only for the first volumes though