If Isekai Quartet was a SERIOUS battle anime

If Isekai Quartet was a SERIOUS battle anime

Which faction would be the strongest and which faction would be creamed entirely?

Attached: 1557284828458.jpg (960x679, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skythewood.blogspot.com/2017/04/overlord-x-youjo-senki.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5o3x8CtcAqo
twitter.com/maruyama_kugane/status/975138589339140096
youtu.be/RDT7qGmFIkE
youtu.be/0IVHCry8LZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the Witch of Envy doesn't get involved Ainz would win although some of his faction would be taken out by Kazuma's most likely. Tanya and Subaru's factions don't really matter.

Ainz crew>Tanya crew>Subaru crew>Kazuma crew

Overlord is easily the strongest. Konosuba is by far the weakest - they'd be able to do almost nothing outside of Aqua countering an off-guard Ainz. My money is on RE:Zero being above Tanya for the middle two.

Of course at the end of the day Subaru is basically guaranteed a win as long as Return By Death is functional. He just needs to suffer a lot to get there.

Is Emilila confirmed to be the Witch of Envy? At this rate I don't know anymore desu

Konosuba dies immediately as aqua rushes in and gets killed along with the other members who are then slaughtered.
YS and Re:Zero ally and will be on the run for a while because of Tanya's OP weapon but they will eventually get hunted down by nazarick.

Attached: clap.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Actually, as an addendum, if Emilia dies Puck will freeze the world. Reinhard can stop Puck in that state, but he's stupidly broken and might himself be a match for the combined might of Nazarick so that means little. This is just another reason that a Re:Zero loss is unlikely to stick.

B-but Aqua can kill Ainz right?

>Which faction would be the strongest
The one you hate
>and which faction would be creamed entirely?
The one you like

There needs to be a dnd campaign with every author coming together and facing ainz.

Attached: war.jpg (717x1004, 294K)

Aqua soloes

>Of course at the end of the day Subaru is basically guaranteed a win as long as Return By Death is functional. He just needs to suffer a lot to get there.

Ainz has spells that lets him read memories, he's going to use it on Subaru eventually (or maybe even early on since he's paranoid like that). Does Return By Death trigger if someone reads Subaru's mind?

How STRONG is Tanya in the LN so far?

All I know is she's pretty crazy broken due to her weapon but to what extent?

To be fair, Ainz wouldn't know that Subaru can return, no one knows except Subaru

RBD gets triggered when the witch triggers it, so yes, if his mind gets read, and the truth revealed, he'll get tped back

>How STRONG is Tanya in the LN so far?
She doesn't get much stronger than Episode 2 on an individual level.
All she really gains beyond that is experience and allies.
She actively nerfs herself to not use the cursed orb.

Doesn't matter anyway, IQ is animeonly.

>Konosuba
>serious
How would that even work?

Oh boy
>Tanya develops the plans
>Kazuma and his friends are the diversion
>Re:Zero are offence
>Aqua is the nuke
>Subaru explains at first that he can die until they find a weakness for Ainz

How many times would Subaru probably die

Infinitely, the guardians passives are enough to kill him without even getting close.

Goodluck_I_am_behind_1000_skeletons.jpg

Subaru is the only character I know who's basically the STRONGEST and the WEAKEST at the same time

>tfw your team is OP as Fuck

Attached: 1442452221284.jpg (760x1075, 167K)

He's unironically the strongest, because it doesn't matter how many times you kill him eventually that 1 out of a billion chance will come that he will win.

Ainz would just think he's a wierd lunatic like in the Tanya vs Ainz novel.

Visha having too much fun there.

Shinobu Shinotsuki did the first end card.
So-Bin will have the last.

Technically, his chances arent one out of a billion, they're zero 'to' a billion. Meaning he could revive a billion times, and still lose each time. It's weird to say, but its not that the chance exists, but that the chance 'could' exist. He could revive an infinite amount of times and lose each time, or revive once and win immediately. But there's never any guarantee he could ever win.

>like in the Tanya vs Ainz novel.
Is there a summary or translation of that?

So what if this witch realizes how futile the whole trying to beat Ainz thing is and just abandons Suzuki for some other champion that isn't currently double isekaid?

I want Ainz to win by bribing everyone with the comforts of the 9th floor.

KonoSuba would be the weakest. Aqua hard counters Ainz but would have to catch him completely unprepared which would be unlikely in a realistic scenario, and even if she did the combined might of Nazarick would win. They're all somewhat strong in universe but nowhere near coordinated enough to take on a faction like Tanya's which ruthless military efficiency. Tanya's magic is too weak to take on Nazarick even with keikaku. Subaru is nearly guaranteed a win with Return by Death, although the timeline where he wins would likely have something to do with Puck, their strongest card, and wouldn't be much of a win for him.

Re:zero > Overlord > Youjo Senki > KonoSuba

Subaru can't do certain things no matter how hard he tries. It's like there's an infinite amount of numbers between 1 and 2 but it'll never be 2.1. For example, in the ayamatsu IF where Subaru abuses RbD, no matter how many times he tries he can't beat Reinhardt. I haven't read overlord, but it seems that Ainz is seriously OP. If beating ainz in battle is the goal then he'll never win, but if he's allowed to look for a way where Overlords group isn't a threat to him then he'll 100% succeed at some point.

Does return by death stop him from being mindfucked into a complete vegetable?

>Subaru can't do certain things no matter how hard he tries.
With an infinite amount of chances, I'm sure any idiot can talk someone into suicide.

Ah well, mission accomplished. Aqua thread is gone

Attached: 9de447b5e2d0733d9bdf9f2861afb1.jpg (850x1202, 176K)

I don't think so. But is it possible for someone to become a complete vegetable with a brain constantly being reset into a perfectly healthy place? We're talking about an eternity here. Unless we assume Subaru's Return by Death point is in the midst of unavoidable battle, maintaining mental health is not impossible by taking it easy for a long time too.

Based Albedoposter

>Subaru's faction don't really matter
Beato, Puck, and Roswaal say hello

>Heads or Tails, Subaru-kun?

Attached: Loli Dent.png (1443x2048, 2.69M)

Puck would get killed too. He can't hurt Ainz and he can TGoaLiD him.

>can't hurt Ainz
Why? If you don't assume he can't harm him, Puck and every possible outside influence an eternity can muster has 12 solid seconds before the instant kill happens.

>If Isekai Quartet was a SERIOUS battle anime
What if... they decided to COOPERATE to defeat the antagonist(s) of each of their series and/or conquer their own worlds?
I mean defeating Konosuba's Demon King...
...the Demon Cult and the Bishops of Re:Zero...,
... the other nations of Tanya's War World that are fighting with the Empire...
... the True Dragon Lords & Demi-Human Empires of Overlord...
... and the hidden players, Rape Elf King & the Slaine Theocracy & their hybrid God-kin and possibly the mega-corporations of Ainz's horrible dystopic future that are maybe allied with the Dragon Emperor in some unholy bargain.
... or take down the Assassin Organization in Gusteko, or help Emilia surpass the other Royal Candidates?

Could they do it? What tactics could they pull off to make it easier to overcome their respective series' challenges be?
Or what new difficulties, suspicions, enemies would they awaken by doing so?

Attached: 1547140791823.jpg (1530x2048, 462K)

Ainz is immune to ice and fire damage, and he can summon tanks to take hits for him.

Taking down Being X and Reinhard/Satella would probably be the hardest. Nazarick could take care of the rest on their own.

so this is the kind of people this trash ad show summoned

Puck can use more than fire and ice magic, and Ainz is still technically a human and will make a mistake in an eternity of trying.

It doesn't really matter if anyone in overlord gets taken out as they'd get immediantely revived as they have too many top tier forces with multiple ways to revive each other.
Timestop won't work against any overlord characters, they all have contermeasures as its important, unless you mean literally freezing the world with ice, that could be interesting but still not enough to defeat those immune to ice.

dont care who is the strongest, I just want the rezero characters to fuck off from the anime, theyre by far the most boring part of the show

>Of course at the end of the day Subaru is basically guaranteed a win as long as Return By Death is functional. He just needs to suffer a lot to get there.
See the thing is, supposedly all high-level characters in Yggdrasil had immunities to all forms of time manipulation. While Ainz does have stuff like Time Stop, it's basically useless against anyone that isn't really low level in his world compared to him.

So the question is, could Return by Death even trigger if Ainz and his crew are in the world that's about to be reset?
If it can trigger, would it reverse Ainz's crew, or would they also experience the reset?
If they do, Ainz could just use one of his billions of spells to put Subaru in permanent stasis (so he can never die) or maybe True Death could break Return by Death, since rewinding time in Subaru's case is a form of resurrection.

>and Ainz is still technically a human
hes losing his humanity
> and will make a mistake
albedo and demiurge take care of that

>... the other nations of Tanya's War World that are fighting with the Empire...
If they go full Alternate Universe with Isekai Quartet instead of wiping memories or something, I'd love if in a total bro gesture Ainz just stepped through the portal to Tanya's world (assuming that's how they go home which is a stretch) and casually cast a super tier spell to make northern Africa just cease to exist along with the not-French enemies.

He might be losing his humanity, but he hasn't ascended his intelligence yet. Albedo and Demiurge can be distracted by an eternity of outside circumstance. Killing Ainz first is the most important part of victory over Nazarick.

Unless there’s some hard rule in place that every other faction must be utterly annihilated Subaru “winning” would probably just involve negotiating the Overlord faction onto his side.

All this Subaru talk has me thinking. If he and Rika got into a death-off how would their timeloop mechanics work against each other?

>can be distracted
good luck trying to do that, the moment they recognize youre a treat to ainz they will protect him
> Killing Ainz first
you will have to deal with all of his subordinates first

Do you not understand what an eternity is? Ainz' subordinates let him nearly get killed against Shalltear in the fucking canon because he ordered them to, not to mention how often he fucks around alone. There's a countless trillions of things that could leave Ainz exposed after hundreds of trillions of attempts.

Would Subarus Return by Death work even if he died of old age? I doubt it otherwise Subaru can't ever actually win anything.
If it was a serious battle then resources are needed as it could be a long battle, the weakest characters are picked off for resources by Demiurge such as Kazuma and Subaru and its blamed on others.
Ainzs goal despite being the strongest by far is always to manipulate the others into destroying each other while conserving their overwhelming strength.
So long as Ainz can get back up after he gets killed it doesn't count as a loss. He's got thousands of ways to revive, they just hate the idea of him having to revive him.

The overlord faction would be the strongest, but Subaru can probably return by death until his faction wins ( not needed if Reinhard is in though ).
YS can put up a pretty good fight with Tanya's skills and leadership, and I suppose Megumin might be able to deal a good amount of damage once.

Yeah sure you might catch him alone. But what then? HOW would he kill him?

With magic? Puck is basically capable of ending all life and can only be stopped by people who could also take Nazarick. Just because Overlord has actual levels to directly attribute strength to doesn't mean Re:Zero's characters aren't that strong as well.

Re:zeros characters just aren't that strong, Subaru would be around level 30, rem and ram would be 60-80 at best, sure there are a few of them at level 100 but they'd just get drowned in the sea of overlord characters who would work together and thats not even taking nazaricks multiple armys into consideration.

Ainz and pals can commit genocides just walking down the street with auras, ending the world isn’t really a huge milestone if most of the people inhabiting that world are weak.

Eternity of attempts. If we're going to take in consideration characters outside of the Isekai Quartet, Re:zero gets comparatively stronger to Overlord since the New World is weak.
We have no basis for direct comparisons of powerlevels, but I see no reason why Reinhard wouldn't be as strong as the top players in Yggdrasil who were better than Ainz. If Puck doesn't lose to Reinhard outright, then Puck would stand a chance against Ainz in an eternity.

Overlord are laughable scrubs; Their big power is that they were the higher level npc's in shit game that has been shut down so they are left facing off vs newbie zone npcs. Ainz is a shit gamer who needed to pay2win in shit game.

>Eh?
Why little shit like this make me laugh

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.50_[2019.05.15_10.39.46].jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

jesus christ everything about overlord and its world just seems so autistic, i'm glad i've never watched it.
people unironically discussing how their favourite edgelord OP character would deal with all the problems reminds me of narutards and the madara copypasta.

>All these people saying Subaru would bring Ainz over to his side
You all seem to be forgetting that Ainz is the kind of skelly that managed to get an entire kingdom to surrender itself over to him in 3 days when one of the most intelligent creatures (that we know of) in his universe (Demiurge) could only do it in a month or so. And he did it all On accident. If anything everyone would just join his side.

None
Such fight would never come to a conclusion

Assuming there's no way for talk-no-jutsu to work, then it's classic example of unmovable object (Subaru) being hit by unstoppable force (Ainz party)
Even if he's weak, or not the sharpest in the bunch, thanks to Satella he literally can't lose here.
But the Overlord group is so brokenly OP they can't not win.

>Subaru level 30
>Rem and Ram level 60
Top wew they'd get killed by a death knight

>implying satella can stop a world item

>Tanya and Subaru's factions don't really matter.
lol

>implying she can't
she made a whale that retroactively deletes people from world for fun

skythewood.blogspot.com/2017/04/overlord-x-youjo-senki.html

Maybe Satella has a world item

Because touch me can slash through reality itself with a skill, Reinhardt has resistances, but ability wise he is just strong rather than broken.

Maybe the other shows don't run on shitty p2w mmo logic

Reinhard is able to know his opponents abilities the moment they would engage in combat, so he would just avoid being put into that position with his one hundred other abilities. He's super fucking broken and would easily be a top player, but maybe not better than Touch Me, sure. That's not the point. The point is that their power scaling isn't so different that Puck could win in an eternity.

Tanya cannot die because he is defended by Sonzai X who wanted her to repent
Subaru cannot die because of Witch
Aqua cannot die because she is grounded until the Demon Lord was vanquished

All 3 factions have support from God, Allah, Amaterasu or whatever

That leaves Nazarick as just a bunch of edgy SAO fanfic donut steel

But of course Overlordfags would argue that Ainz has a skill or item that can challenge a game moderator's authority

Attached: Pls+take+your+time+disney+_fef2c6850b26e1865c98f051f6f666dd.png (1136x717, 120K)

>she made a whale that retroactively deletes people from world for fun
retarded speedreader

>Tanya cannot die because he is defended by Sonzai X who wanted her to repent
>Aqua cannot die because she is grounded until the Demon Lord was vanquished
This is just your headcanon.

Dunno about Aqua but Sonzai X can bring Tanya back if it wants it.

>but ability wise he is just strong
Doesn’t he have a skill which reduces any damage he takes by 90% and another skill which prevents any projectile attacks from hitting him? A skill that makes him stronger the more damage he takes and a skill that auto-revives him with a cool down of 24 hours? If you ask me those skills are pretty broken.

Missed the very first episode?
Aqua is Kazuma's cheat item.
If she can die, she would have done so since the beginning and get back to her office

She only can't return to her office as goddess. Nothing says the other gods won't hold her in limbo after death until Kazuma succeeds.

Limbo is the keyword there, mate
Kazuma was supposed to have only 1 revive but Eris can do nothing because she would tear her apart

Rezero>Konosuba>Tanya>Overlord

Ainz.

Ainz's character is literally some pre school kid playing with others

>nuhu this doesnt hurt me because of my magic
>you cant hurt me because of my magic ring or whatever

>thread about powerlevels and chuu2 characters
>trying to force "fanbase" war

Oh, user.
All 3 fanbases don't really care who wins
YS prefers /k/ discussion, Konosuba loves circlejerking, and Re:Zero are reddit memes

But you'll easily spot an Overlordfag making 80 posts per thread, all 4 of them saying the same thing

Attached: Youjou Senki1.jpg (675x900, 167K)

Subaru don't have to beat Ainz, he just have to be the last one standing. And there is possibility of Over lord gang all dying(they might be OP as a whole but individually most of them can be countered).

Satella did not create the Witchbeasts you retard

>he

Re:zero are doing the exact same thing, saying over and over again that with enough tries Ainz and the guardians will lose to them despite it being the same as Subaru trying to beat 7 Reinhards at the same time while ignoring he can't actually beat 1 reinhard.

Yeah, except they are actively avoiding any conflict. They are just there, lurking and answering only when asked

Can't believe I'm actually defending the shitposters who flooded the board when it was airing

HAS

Ainz is hardly at Reinhards level. The dude can't get hit if he doesnt want to and is immune against everything.

NO

STYLE
youtube.com/watch?v=5o3x8CtcAqo

Dickass Thief Kazuma would solo

Attached: 55299883_p1_master1200 2.jpg (800x450, 146K)

gonna be a jussie smollet

gay and hoped to be subversive
jew and made the plan
but nigger so the plot fell apart

He wouldn't be able to get past Tanya, she'd stop him for hours and then he'd go back to normal.

Tanya has the best superpower: guns

Actually, her real power was the fedora

Overlord>re:zero>tanya>konosuba
Chris job on the mortal world is to recycle legendary artifact. Aqua = used goods
>Experience
Ainz has the most experience in these kind of situation compare to the rest.
>conclusion
Satoru has many friend, Momon saved everyone, and Ainz's forces is pushed back inside Nazarick.

This thread is given me quite a headache. We already have a story of Ainz heading to Tanya's world, it was written by both authors. Ainz beat Tanya, she called him being A, while his guardians massacred humans. If all the Isekai Quartet were transported:

Ainz & Guardians:
>Guardians immediately start killing humans to establish a base for Ainz. Ainz ignores every characters from the other series until Aqua for some reason wants to get rid of the only undead in this modern world. She dies along with her team instantly, no amount of goofyness can save them. muh gods can't die? Check volume 9 of Konosuba.

Konosuba:
>Joins Tanya's squad to survive or die if they challenge Nazarick

Re:Zero:
>Get pulled into the war because muh Emilia wants peace

Tanya:
>Nothing much changes aside from getting new subordinates and plans to go live an easy life.

Attached: file.png (564x802, 412K)

You mean this?
This is a literal fanfiction created by someone who took advantage of the Youjo SenkixOverlord event years ago

Find me a source from Kadokawa themselves

Attached: Cover2.png (464x640, 425K)

But he doesn't have infinite chance. After a few tries, Ainz will figure his behavior suspicious and instead of out right killing him, he will read his mind and understand everything, then turn him into a potato that is neither dead or alive.

If he's in thief mode nothing can stop him
he's literally perfect for the job that it doesn't matter if it's a castle full of overpowered cheat users and royal knights - he would still win and escape.

He's perfect for covert but shite at teamup

Yeah...no.
You won't be reading his mind, you will be answering to the Witch of Envy herself.
Iirc, Gluttony tried that, her head was lmost shattered

Attached: Trader+joe+s+is+best+because+they+cater+to+hippies+and+_8ce5781a0ca8f82eac74179b8f81a2fe.png (199x200, 15K)

Plese bear in mind that Gluttony can consume even experiences, soul, and Gift.
If she eats you, you never existed

>Ainz meets a dragon
>Dragon uses magic that uses souls as fuel
>Dragon is not from Yggdrasil
>Dragon uses exotic magic
>Dragon has a trump card that ignores all forms of defence and destroys the soul of anyone it hits as well as makes it impossible for Resurrection or reincarnation
>Dragon is confident
>Breath hits Ainz
>Doesn't work
>Has protection from his world class item
Yeah, I don't see witch using exotic magic and affecting him while he still has his world class item. The magic he blocked was outside of Yggdrasil and it's something that ignores all other systems of magic and before you go 'nuh uh witch doesn't use magic she uses some weird shit', I should tell you supernatural = magic

Go away animeonlyfag. No one wants you here. In the LN it was mentioned divinities like Aqua could be killed to and explosion actually took out one.

>If he's in thief mode nothing can stop him
user check what he did before you spout nonsense. He had a clever application of [Steal] [Concealment], [Drain Touch] and [Elemental]. All of which are useless Against Tanya or Ainz, the latter can see through invincibility.

Yeah... wht vol?

Subaru has Edge of Tomorrow powers. Even if someone else wins, it's refuted by his Return by Death.
Therefore, no one wins.
Unless we hop dimensions when he dies, in which case who knows? Maybe he'd give up or come up with something coniving after getting ass-blasted by Ainz a million times.
All other characters are irrelevant.

Attached: Natsuki-Subaru-Re-Zero-Pose.jpg (1120x700, 96K)

Volume 9. Google Wolbach

>All other characters are irrelevant.
Subaru jobs to puppies and bunnies. The weak must fear the strong.

Attached: file.png (940x545, 565K)

Touma from index embodies a similar idea

>muh items
The witch is ruling both Japan and fantasy oveworld

>The witch is ruling both Japan and fantasy oveworld
Why does this matter? Dragons who can call forth players from Japan and somehow create their game avatar as well as items in between transfer still Job to Ainz

>Subaru has Edge of Tomorrow powers. Even if someone else wins, it's refuted by his Return by Death.
Putting him into eternal torture sounds like an easy solution.

heh. suuuuuuuuure

>He had a clever application of [Steal] [Concealment], [Drain Touch] and [Elemental].

He also has a Devil's mask which buffs him and his super tier luck stat. Luck builds are either trash or god like and Kazuma's is godtier.

Attached: kazuma.jpg (1131x1600, 119K)

If Subaru is cucked in ever timeline by Demiurge, will he stop? I mean Emilia and Rem/Ram are good pussy

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 838K)

>God tier luck
Please don't make me laugh. Fine me one quote in Konosuba where it says that. Volume 1 guild lady looked at his stats and saw his luck and called it high and not 'abnormally' high
>Muh luck
Takes the full brunt of damage and dies multiple times
>Muh luck
Uses his head to defeat his foe. Wait, since Ainz always has 100 different strategies in a single fight as well as controlling the flow of the fight...Does that make him god tier luck? Fucking brainlet

I was advocating for Subaru at first, but on second thought, if Subaru did too many things that revealed his insight, it's not unlikely that Ainz would wizen up and catch him before he can kill himself.

Yeah but this is assuming that Mrs. Cosmic horror isn't going to drive Ainz into madness when he reads Subaru's mind. But then again undead are iffy since we don't know if that affects Ainz in any way. Like would you consider madness of that level an emotional response or something different altogether?

He won funding for an entire army gambling in a casino.

Mental stuff like that don't affect the undead and he has the world protection. If it did somehow affect him it would get suppressed yes.

>He won funding for an entire army gambling in a casino.
This is high luck not God tier. Check Overlord if you want god tier luck
>Demiuerge the monster level genius makes a plan
>Ainz screws up on purpose and makes his plan 100 times better ever time
>Sasuga Ainz-sama's intelligence is unfathomable
Also this is without Ainz using magic to increase his luck

Attached: file.png (563x556, 506K)

Does Satella drive you mad or just give you the big crush with her many hands? If it's a physical attack, Ainz would be good. Does he have a weak point like a heart inside his ribcage?

That's his world class item he has on full display. He has no heart or brain, literally just bones.

Attached: file.png (602x339, 317K)

World items can't be affected by beings that create and destroy dimensions? Fuck that's broken. Do you need mana to use these items at least? Because if it requires mana Satella can suck entire spaces into manaless voids.

Are these threads designed to draw out the Overlord crowd?
Cause it works every time

Subaru might have infinite tries to beat everyone, but it doesnt mean its possible for him to succeed. Even if you are given a hammer you cant chip away the entirety of Mt. Everest during your lifetime, no matter how many times you try to repeat the progress.

Then he's immune to literally the only thing that could hurt him.
Bone Daddy op

She does both in her [Sealed] state and many other things that are implied but we don't know about. Nobody knows what her unsealed state is like but apparently her influence alone can trancend dimensions.

There are 200 world class items, not all are revealed probably there is one that uses mana. There are 20 of which are broken one use items, like [Longinus] that can erase anything and anyone out existence for good at the cost of erasing the user too. Or [World Savior] that gets stronger over time and there is no limit to how strong it could get, eventually under the right conditions you become some swinging universe busting maniac

Theoretically with infinite time he could do it, but most likely his human constitution would break and he'd be enslaved, alive, unwilling to die again.

Is it just me or they seriously went apeshit after being called out for taking fanfics as canon?

Attached: Oh hell n.gif (326x326, 1.05M)

That Dragon was LVL 49. You FUCK!

Who?

New story fag.
Cure Elim was part of this alliance, the wild magic spell he developed named [Extinguish Soul] was one of the strongest and most atrocious spells, with only 5 other existing wild magic spells (plus one that isn't as atrocious but just as strong) comparable to it.

[Extinguish Soul] is a viler form of the Deep Darkness Dragon Lord's wild magic, the spell would kill any being other than those with the protection of the world. It also consumes the soul of the dead, making it impossible for any common method of resurrection to work. However, the spell was shockingly inefficient, the undead dragon Cure Elim could only use it 3 times consecutively at most.

Attached: file.png (1230x1869, 2.15M)

Cool. What level?

So Satella is basically pic related?

Attached: Ultimecia.png (736x1076, 737K)

I don't think that's at all possible Satella is one crazy bitch

Ainz is a 5'6" manlet, the rest are even shorter.
Kek

Attached: 1511745165985.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

>Ainz: 177cm (5 ft 10 in)
>Cocytus: 2.5m (8 ft 2 in)[without tail]
>Demiurge: 181cm (5 ft 11 in)
>Sebas: 179cm (5 ft 10 in)
>Shalltear: 140cm (4ft 7 in)
>Albedo Sisters: 170cm (5 ft 7 in)
>Aura and Mare: 104cm (3 ft 5 in?!)(too small lol)
>Pandora’s Actor: 177cm (5 ft 10 in).
Phew, the anime making him 2 meters was a godsend.

Reminder, just because you hate Overlord doesnt mean that in what-if fight scenarios they instantly lose to everything.

but that's how anime fight works.

Pretty much I guess, though she already got her status as a living god already. The reason the world re:zero resides in isn't down under is because there are other gods or god-like entities actively preventing it.

Are you saying that reinhards invincibility outclasses ains? Bc that would be pretty wrong, ains is literally built to exploit summons, resist and OP instakill mechanics. He’s that annoying russian no life that ruins every csgo match by being unbeatable.

Quick look on wiki and:
>However, Cure Elim could be defeated just only by World Item holders or other True Dragon Lords. And at least, the challenger must have the sheer firepower or unlimited stamina for killing millions of zombies. In a way, Elder Coffin Dragon Lord is virtually impossible to be beaten by a solo challenger alone. But also, even when challengers got a team of their own, they would still be destroyed by the [Devour Soul]. That's the reason behind why Suzuki Satoru is regarded as Cure Elim’s nemesis.[3]
>While so, Cure Elim cannot use [Soulbreaker Breath] if he wasn't an undead, but if he’s determined to do so or die for it, it may be possible for him to cast it at lease once.
He won because he is undead and Dragon is going to get revived.

Attached: The+other+one+was+probably+more+intense+because+it+was+_8a103369ecf03f4de5f53b6cbace6114.gif (200x252, 2K)

Reminder that just because you're a fanboy of Overlord doesn't mean that your favorite character gets to keep his plot armor in the fight against a character of another series.

>Sasuga Ainz-sama's intelligence is unfathomable

Demiurge is an AI programmed to obey and worship Ainz as a god. 'Tricking him' isn't an impressive feat.

Yeah, Reinhard is Touch Me complete with moralfaggotry

Story isn't finished yet. Also he won because he has a world class item that negates his magic or else
> destroyed by the [Devour Soul]. That's the reason behind why Suzuki Satoru is regarded as Cure Elim’s nemesis.
It literally says there world class item > Wild magic

But I didnt even imply that. I just find it retarded that your subjective taste towards a series dominates a what-if fight scenario that much. This dumb attitude applies to the other series as well but its especially prominent towards Overlord since its more polarizing.

Well ains did job to touch me but that doesnt mean reinhard is as good as him or he can deal with ains hundreds of spells arsenal.

Are you forgetting that he was on draw with the Brightness Dragon.

Attached: Brightness_Dragon_Lord_Manga.png (274x392, 137K)

Yeah, cause not matter how good you are at cs go you can't win against a spinbotter, Reinhardt is THAT retarded. Even anons try to make theories on how to beat him only to come to the conclusion that you "beat" him by destroying the things he cared about instead of attacking him directly.

Nah, son. They are both written as Gary Sues and complete bros

>Demiurge is an AI programmed to obey and worship Ainz as a god. 'Tricking him' isn't an impressive feat.
He isn't programmed to worship Ainz, Ainz himself is taken aback at how they revere him which was never in their original programming. Their original programming was to defend the tomb and take commands from the guild members. Also they all have different views on Ainz, Pandora's actor and Aura are the only ones who can see through him. The former is weird while Aura helped Ainz defeat Shalltear because she knew he would hesitate.

Animeonly here, what does Kazuma's luck do for him?

You are forgetting that Ainz was holding back in that fight to get information, he was pretty confident that if he met BD again he could kill him.

Attached: 1556200972678.jpg (720x972, 136K)

Well i havent read the re zero LN so i cant judge both. Even if this guys stronger than ains it doesnt rule out tht subaru beating ains is impossible no matter how many times he tries (which im inclined to believe in). If we suppose that subaru somehow manages to avoid all the ways ains has of killing him hed still have to deal with his massive amounts of resists and after that the sheer lvl difference might completely nullify any damage subaru tries to do. Ains doesnt take damage from creatures below a certain level.

SASUGA AINZ SAMA

Attached: file.png (499x104, 8K)

Only a draw because both weren't going to show their cards. Ainz notes how CDL acted the same way as BDL, pretty much being wary of Ainz, he realises this was because they didn't have much experience fighting people on their level. Also Ainz is already aware wild magic doesn't affect him, so BDL was probably shitting himself

All sore losers say so

Attached: 1555277279834.png (2546x1072, 188K)

[Reality Slash] and he is dead. No form of defence, magic barrier or 'muh misses' will save him.

Yeah Subaru is jack shit compared to Ainz the things you should worry about isn't Subaru but what's attached to Subaru. Though if world items can't be affected by anything then Satella is is probably screwed even if she is outer god tier as the series implies.

Attached: 1534313670695.jpg (1500x844, 717K)

Then he just gets a blessing to revive and then gets a blessing to be immunte to reality slash. Honestly I'm not that user who brought Reinhardt up but we probably shouldn't bring him in because he is like a playground imaginary fight where one guy goes "I will throw him into the sun" and the other guy goes "nuh-uh now he gains power FROM the sun and gets stronger plus he can teleport now" kind of stupid. There is a reason why the fanbase dislikes talking about Reinhardt when it comes to powerlevel shit.

So I haven't read the Re:Zero LN, does Subaru ever make use of return by death to learn magic or swordsmanship or is he still a useless cunt ?

It takes 10 Dragon Lords to kill a max player
They think getting to kill one is enough to prove that his plot armor works against Re:Zero's [Gifts]

Ainz timestop is not even close to the One-handed knight's Time Restart

Attached: hQrtSiW.png (800x720, 249K)

Still useless. Don't ask about Subaru. Ask about the side charcters

Yeah the anons talking about Reinhardt clearly don't know about him, it's retarded to bring that type of character in powerlevel shit.

My god this guy seems broken, i'm guessing since he can't hurt Ainz he'll get a blessing to do so? [Longinus] the world class items would permanently erase him for good but Ainz doesn't have that, he has 11 world class items we only know a few of them, pretty sure one of them would be a sure win under the condition Ainz wants to kill him at any cost because under normal circumstances he is a miser

It's funny how Overlordfags refuse to acknowledge that there fictional characters more op than game items

Is satella the witch that cursed subaru? I dont really know anything about her besides she drives people insane (which ains is immune to) but yes, a world item can fundamentally alter reality. The world where ains was isekaid to got a completely new system of magic bc someone used a WI. So in theory something like ains “make a wish ring” could alter this satella or her dimension into him beating her.

they are waiting for the new chapters to be released, might as well waste time shitposting.

Attached: 1540298547133.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

Alter reality my ass.
World Items are just premium item that works as the game developers intended.
They aren't magic that you can modify, they are just game codes

>It takes 10 Dragon Lords to kill a max player
Web novel not LN
>They think getting to kill one is enough to prove that his plot armor works against Re:Zero's [Gifts]
Yes, getting to kill a being that can erase souls and can one shot players is a good feat. Also it was Dragon Emperor that brought players to the new world. Yes, let that sink in, a dragon lord reach out into another universe and pulled in game characters as well their items

He trains to use debuff magic to the point he can debuff himself and others to the point of buffing them in a weird way. Like how absolute defense magic fucks with reality enough that Subaru goes into an [unchanging] state for a few seconds and absolute negation magic where he renders all magic users within a 10 meter radius unable to use magic. He also has decent mastery with a whip, and 2 authorities that haven't reached their full potential yet. So yeah, he's still basically uselesss compared to everyone else.

One shot players my ass.
He won't be playing the game if Touch Me was not protecting him from further PKers

Yes, let that sink in, you are worshiping a character who never had anything special but the fact that he got transported to some low level dungeon

Attached: laughing megucas.png (619x550, 71K)

Yes game codes that have come to life. Check languages, Ainz realised something or someone used an items so that the languages get auto translated. Also someone used a world class item to implement Yggdrasil mechanics so that everyone born after that time has levels as well as potential for tier magic.

Altering the game code is literally altering reality. Things like magic are mechanics that are in the system, changing the system itself isnt the same thing as magic. For example magic could make a rock stop falling in mid air but reality alteration would erase the very existence of magic or gravity

Satella is the Witch that cursed Subaru yes. But it isn't just fucking with "a" reality its also fucking with "all" realities you need to do.

Level 100 tiers
>Low
>Low mid
>Low high
>Mid low
>Mid mid
>Mid high
>High low
>High mid
>High high
He was a mid high player that focused on role player over damage, let that sink in. Also Touch-Me saved him once, no mention of anymore and yes he wouldn't be playing the game if it weren't for Touch-Me also after that they went to form a group of 9.

Fuck, I haven't seen an actually funny one of these in a while.

No, it's not altering anything.
It' doing exactly as it was designed.
It's not the same as magic that can be invented, modified, grown, and even combined

"Subaru's factions don't really matter."
Puck can freeze the world. Beato and Roswall are basically magic libraries.

Where would Kumoko factor into all this?
Haven't read the LN, only the manga, so I don't know how bullshit some of her skills are/get.

You retard things like the grant wish WI are designed to ALTER the game. Its even stated that depending kn the wish the devs need to be consulted

I’m not too familiar with Re:Zero, does Subaru keep muscle memories through loops or just purely mental stuff? Because if not I can imagine it would make learning swordsmanship difficult.

I didnt watch RE Zero but it seems pretty retarded to assume that just because you can res "when you die" means you automatically win

Even in the anime, Overlord has already shown that Ainz has magic that prevents resurrection and that they have tendencies to eternally torture their captives out of fun/experimentation.

Its more likely that this Subaru guy would find a timeline where he eternally gets fucked rather than a timeline where he wins

>immune to ice and fire damage
Can still be frozen in place though. He won't take damage, but he'll still be frozen.

>power level bickering
Should I start posting Dies Irae or Demonbane stuff again to show that this is all fucking meaningless?

>i'm guessing since he can't hurt Ainz he'll get a blessing to do so?
Pretty much, also there is entities that can erase existences in Re:Zero as well mind you and all of them don't hold a candle to Reinhardt and they erase existences on the regular. But world items seem broken too and we don't know what Ainz can pull from that 200, though Reinhardt only has one weakness being that he gets his blessings from Od Lagna which is some kind of entity that recycles everything.

Attached: 836BA29B-269E-4C6B-AFDF-7224DD28C6B3.jpg (2208x4968, 1.75M)

DI powerelevels are fun.

Attached: file.png (800x600, 833K)

>Beato and Roswall are basically magic libraries.
Perfect fodder for Ainz's Dark Wisdom

Nah, Aqua one shots Demonbane because he has Demon in his name.

Attached: 1555006422191.jpg (306x306, 12K)

>Yes game codes that have come to life
Let's see
>Levels
>racial level
>HP
>MP
Real life is when the most powerful warriors can still die from a single stab.

Attached: dd9880e09d8793d961b15b1993d5db99.png (398x582, 342K)

lol

One would assume the Konosuba lads would be the second to go (subaru being the first). HOWEVER;
the power of comedy > traditioonal power
Konosuba gang would accidently win by default somehow and not understand how

Lmao

Oh, sure, did we see Grant Wish give Ainz a single win against Touch Me?

Attached: top-ten-smug-anime-girls_fb_7226217.jpg (300x300, 59K)

Its all purely mental stuff, he can master magic but his mana gate is so fucked that if he uses one spell that is mederately strong he's on the brink of death.

>Real life is when the most powerful warriors can still die from a single stab.
No, real life is when power scales with your durability. Also HP became so real that a critical hit to a human player would be losing an arm and dying of bloodloss if given no time to heal. GG humie fags

Sure thing user

Attached: 7677C05E-A769-45E1-8F6F-BB189537EDFF.jpg (306x379, 34K)

His point was he cannot just One Shot players

Maybe because he wouldnt use a WI in a sparring match? Not even good bait.

HP bars get you damage whenever you get hit, not how you got hit.
Cutting an arm in a game would quarter the HP bar, not kill you from shock, septic shock, blood loss, and ptsd

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Suuuuuuure
And can his One Shot player skill work once on Touch Me?

Attached: tAVlk8L.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

Aqua yanderes demonbane because he banes demons

We are going around in circles here. Overlord Re:Zero fans you should just stop now. Ainz for the first time meets a system of magic outside of Yggdrasil that can even one shot him and what happens? He nullifies it. Until the author comes forwards to say it only affect this magic and not all exotic magic then we shouldn't discuss further.

Attached: file.png (552x618, 431K)

>accidently win by default somehow and not understand how
That's Ainz's gag though.

>HP bars get you damage whenever you get hit, not how you got hit.
This gave me cancer. Ever heard of critical hits?
It should work, Ainz special skill can be countered if you know about beforehand. Also Touch-Me beat him every time because melee types relied on real life reflexes and Touch-Me was superhuman and if you add the fact that his build is OP then he is wall. If he got Isekai'd he'd lose this advantage.

Immune to ice means immune to the debuff that comes from ice, so no

Based on the show Re:Creators, the most popular one wins.

No this is a overlord worshipping thread with isekai quartet.

>You retard things like the grant wish WI are designed to ALTER the game. Its even stated that depending kn the wish the devs need to be consulted
Only if they are still in the game retard. Now Ainz has come to the real world, Wish's effect doesn't need to be consulted by the devs anymore. It will do whatever the user wants.

Subaru will just show up to school with a gun

While it’s not explicitly said, I’m pretty sure he retains muscle memory. He gets better at peeling potatoes after practicing in several loops.

The only thing he wouldn’t retain are physical gains. Like he couldn’t just get stronger by working out over and over.

We are going around in circles here. Overlord fans you should just stop now. Re:Zero's Witch of Envy did not just summon Subaru to a new world, she literally searched for him in infinite parallel universes just to find her soul mate. She is not a new magic, she is an enforcer of reality who lives in a 9D universe where everything possible happens at the same time in infinite modifications. All just for Subaru

Thankfully recreators is fucking terrible so we can ignore it

>Can still be frozen in place though. He won't take damage, but he'll still be frozen.
No. Immunity to ice means you literally doesn't get frozen. How hard is it to understand it?

It is not Reinhard's immune up to 80% but full immunity.

Nice cannon + headcannon there, expertly hidden

I'm not even angry about Re:Creators. I'm just sad.
I really liked the premise, and the first few episodes were really solid IMO. But the rest of the show just feels like they wrote a 3-cour anime and got 1 cour to do it in, not to mention the final showdown existed of nothing but asspulls.

Critical Hits don't give you Phantom Limbs, Trauma Shock, and Septic shock.
Ever heard of how it feels to die because an anti inflamatory medicine made a blood clot too early and caused it to block a major artery?

That's real life. We don't run on potions.

Also, no. Touch Me was never superhuman. He is just another player who owned his place as #1 with just his skill and motivation. Don't try to put him on the same place as a non special jockey in a low level dungeon

Attached: 5MXN7SX.jpg (281x283, 13K)

Pretty sure it was 2 cour, not that it matters, it was bad anyway

He said "immune to damage".

True, until there is some truly concrete things we can measure they we are never getting anywhere and just guessing. Its more fun to talk about how Subaru and his party would fare in Tanya's world considering Subaru's faction and Subaru himself all specialize in gurrellia warfare. Especially the ayamatus.

Attached: mX5fWlS.jpg (708x1000, 466K)

Then double both numbers. I honestly think it could've been good if it just had more episodes to do what it wanted to do.

Wtf? Can someone explain to me wtf satella is? Basically pic related?

Attached: 8E51A831-A595-4F12-8FB9-52398DADE083.jpg (462x664, 51K)

Bringing the ayamatsu party into WW1 without their powers would be a wild ride. Just imagine all the politicians and upper echelon brass they could assasinate and interrogate.

>Also, no. Touch Me was never superhuman. He is just another player who owned his place as #1 with just his skill and motivation. Don't try to put him on the same place as a non special jockey in a low level dungeon
He was superhuman as well as a police man. Body modifications are a thing in Ainz original world and warrior classes relied on IRL reflexes his reflexes got to the point that even the author calls him a cheat.
>Critical Hits don't give you Phantom Limbs, Trauma Shock, and Septic shock.
Ever heard of how it feels to die because an anti inflamatory medicine made a blood clot too early and caused it to block a major artery?
No, they kill you. In the game it wasn't possible to lose a limb or worry about oxygen. Since everything has come to life human players die of old age, can die from heart attacks, can't breath in space as well dying from new critical hits, such as losing an arm or their brain being pierced.

Enough power level talk, let’s talk about how fucked Kazuma is gonna be in the next episode

>Put in a disciplinary group with Tanya and Demiurge
>The school nurses are Rem and Shalltear

Attached: 28C72B75-24A3-452D-ACBD-1FAE2EABA07F.png (1307x731, 1.1M)

I feel that Shalltear would try to rape Rem. I mean, she spends her time having yuri sex all the time and it's about time she made her move

>Kazuma, tanya and demi are on the disciplinary committee

Attached: __darkness_natsuki_subaru_rem_and_satou_kazuma_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_and_etc_drawn_b (850x623, 111K)

Next episodes: Rules mentioning Aqua, Megumin and Darkness by name.

>tfw Chuunige Quartet never ever

Not that user but basically she's like that. Echidna makes hidden dimensions to hide from her and transports Subaru to parallel universes to observe in arc 4 only for Satella's influence brute force her way to finding the right one where Subaru resides in.

Satella and Witch are split personalities that both desires the Subaru from 400 years ago. Satella, being sealed, searched for Subaru across multiple realities just so he can kill her.
The time reset would never end until she was killed and the Witch would go down with her, according to her plan

>Its more fun to talk about how Subaru and his party would fare in Tanya's world

Attached: C352305C-E2D3-49F1-A1AE-D104BB528E51.jpg (1000x1481, 448K)

live die repeat is a much better name then what we got.

Man, not putting Darkness with Shalltear is such a wasted opportunity, and they are clearly pushing the soldiers with her which is just boring since that's not even her original shtick of wanting to be captured by the monsters.

Still jobs to Ainz. Dragon Emperor search through every reality to find things that met his conditions and ended pulling game characters from Ainz universe into his reality, Fuck pulling one person, we lizard boys pull an entire game into existence

Attached: 6269430-4865961223-.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

Kinda insecure, are you?

I can see Darkness running into Rem and Shalltear's BDSM dungeon

So she loves him or does she want subaru to put her out of her misery? Or both? Still kinda confused

No one's asking though

All the protagonists get sent home to their boring Japanese lives with their memories of what happened in the isekai world. What order so they commit suicide in?

Policemen aren't supermen. That goes to soldiers and athletes. Policemen are law enforcers meant to watch and taze.

The New World still runs on HP bars, Mana bars, and Levels. mate
You cannot excuse that

Both. Main theory right now is that Satella is passing the torch to Subaru.

Story's not ended yet and we aren't even in her arc. But yeah, as it goes, the Subaru she loves is dead and his reincarnated soul must put her to rest

Kazuma steals the staff of ainz ool gown, gives to megumin, she casts super tier version of explosion, kills everyone

Ends in tie

Attached: source.gif (480x267, 1.09M)

>Doesn't know that the staff was revealed to be sentient as of the latest release and that she can move on her own
He would just get btfo by the staff waifu.

>The New World still runs on HP bars, Mana bars, and Levels. mate
>You cannot excuse that
Of-course it does, you're able to check the other person's HP bar. I wasn't arguing against this, what I was telling you was that even if HP bars or 'life force' is present it still follow realistic mechanics, like blood loss = critical hit = loss of focus = death
>Policemen aren't supermen. That goes to soldiers and athletes. Policemen are law enforcers meant to watch and taze.
No mention of this. We know body modifications exist, even to the point of being bullet proof. All we know is that Touch-Me had crazy in real life reflexes and warriors relied on IRL reflexes and the author called him a cheat. Now why would you call someone with a build he's earned through a tournament?
Quote:
>Touch Me is in a different league as a bewildering cheat

Ainz become a CEO as a cyber skeleton man, Tanya return to her job, Subaru an hero, and Kazuma follow shorty after getting kick out of his house.
Stop posting NTR the staff is best girl and loyal to Momonga.

Is the dragon the entity itself or just his avatars? Because the Satella we're seeing right now is just her influence and not the being herself since the seal hasn't broken yet.

>Doesn't know only guild member can use it

Nah, Rem also has a bit of a peverted and sadist side. They will probably have mutual respect for each other, and direct their sick indulgence towards somebody else (probably Kazuma, maybe Subaru)

Ainz first, his world is such a shit hole that I can only feel bad for him.

Unknown, he/she disappeared and every dragon lord hate him/her

Sounds like the dragon is gonna come back

>kazuma getting bullied by froggy and tanya

Potions aren't realistic
Levels aren't realistic
Life bars aren't.
Dude, shut. The entire story of Overlord runs on shitty game mechanics as what all Isekai turds do.

PS A person modified to that level would be on the battlefield, not law enforcing and having a loving wife and kids.

I see, thx bros. Have a cute albedo

Attached: 495BE47F-E3A7-48E6-8894-4D452358B5D2.jpg (1125x618, 441K)

Kazuma stole Mitsurugi's sword and sold it, many of cheat items were lost by their owners. Nothing says that japanese can't lose their cheat items, or that they can't be destroyed.

The Disiplinary and Animal Care groups seem like they have the most potential for crazy shinnannigans.

Attached: 1FA66AE9-0E25-4611-84FE-4DC052269A05.jpg (2208x2484, 788K)

Author stated that Kazuma's luck can kill the Demon Lord in 1 hit. His party just drags him down

Ainz would instantly off himself. His world is basically bladerunner but even shittier

Subaru > Kazuma > Mr.Bones > Tanya

Animal care is gonna be a warzone

How would Subaru interact with Aqua?

In the LN Ainz uses a super tier version of Explosion on himself when enemies are in melee range.
It did zero damage to Ainz.

>Subaru becomes a demolitions expert and legislator
>Otto becomes a political spy
>Rem is a battlefeild nurse and interrogator
>Meili and Ferris are chemical warfare
>Gaaf is the idiot
Make it happen

Nuclear Blast is only 9th tier.

Attached: 1516743460224.png (2048x1106, 3.73M)

Imagine the salaryman finally getting out of the hell war and back to a cozy office.
;_; That happy ending will happen right?

I agree completely. ‘All You Need is Kill’ (the name of the LN EoT is based on) is also a pretty shit title as well.

Live. Die. Repeat. >>>>>>> Edge of Tomorrow > AYNIK

They begin to organize an Animals Anonymous meeting and have Aura give them therapy sessions via pictures of animals. Then a chicken coop will somehow be set on fire.

I don't even like overlord because Ainz has some of the most tryhard powerlevels the author could think of, while masquerading some level of restraint. Same with the little girl. I thought it was going to be a black comedy about how shitty Japanese work culture is, through the lens of ww1 and with some weird anime bullshit tacked on. My first impression was wehraboo strike witches power level wanking. Ainz' crew would probably win.

Attached: 1523845768034.png (1280x720, 910K)

Of all things possible, why are you trying to put power levels in Tanya verse?

Citation my friend. Also not even a meteor from outer space will save him from Ainz. Before you go 'his luck is so high he can't die or get hit' I should remind you he did multiple times.

>It did zero damage to Ainz.
Because of the other spell.

Eh, I'm too lazy to dig it.
Anyway, Kazuma only suffers misfortune precisely because he is surrounded by bad luck people

>Subaru
>Not a serial arsonist
You had one job

Alright Neia, you can stop posting now.

Attached: 1546505279484.png (363x358, 81K)

>Ram and Vishna in lunch

Everyone gets food poisoning unless its steamed potatoes.

To like Overlord you have to enjoy a comedy of errors.

>There are no potatoes in the kitchen

Attached: 1514679603316.png (270x270, 156K)

Wouldn't Tanya just work for whichever of the three she thought most likely to win?

And so, everyone died.

The first thing Subaru would do is team up with the doctor and make napalm then shennanigains would ensue

Well, you aren't wrong.

Nah, she's not a traitor. She's currently under Operation Babarossa and losing, with notAmerican threat on the other war theater. She might abandon and flee but she's not going to betray anyone because getting fired over leaking classified documents is bad on the resume.

If she isn't in that world, and there's no obvious way back, then how is she betraying her country?

I can already smell the burning bodies

Attached: 5d6af0574b947e6632c81d32cfce13c7.jpg (749x1147, 199K)

If communications were cut, soldiers are allowed to ally with locals but they must always take their emblem or they would be seen as partisans trying to use civilians as meat shields and therefore a war criminal

Attached: fallschirmjager_by_erica1940-d8ar4a3.jpg (1024x724, 99K)

>Youjo Senki
>powerlevel wanking
What?

>reinhart
Read his abilities retard, he can bypass the first few attacks but everything afterwards can hit.
His skills aren't super op either and has plenty of no fighting skills, ainz just keep up the the basic attacks and he dies.

I honestly don’t know, but that particular interaction seems weirdly intriguing to me more so than any other combination of characters. There’s just something uncanny about Aqua and Subaru’s personalities that’s giving me vibes like they’re literally and figuratively meeting from such completely different worlds that the writers are really going to have to think deep and hard about how to write that dynamic.

WCI nullifies her powers.

Sure if you want to get court marshalled

How can you nullify someone who doesn't exist?

Those are awfully generous level comparisons you are giving to the Re:Zero cast. I would say Subaru would be around level five at best, Rem & Ram would be slightly stronger than Gazef. So maybe around mid-thirties at best. But these particular characters come nowhere close to level 100.

>other nations of Tanya's War World
Except that they aren't the true antagonists.
It's that goddamn nutcracker that is the real problem.

>Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhardt connects
>First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
>Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him
Not to mention the blessings to gain other blessing with or without his will.

Attached: IuFrJ9v_d.jpg (638x794, 36K)

She wouldn't even be mentioned or affecting anything then.
She gets mind controlled and becomes a new mistress.

Ainz has true death magic that can destroy the soul and prevent resurrection magic, good luck Subaru

See? People?
This is why you Overlord fags are CANCER. You cannot speak of anything else but LEVEL LEVEL AND LEVEL.

What level was Sloth? How can he be taken out by someone who has no gift and nothing but a sword?

Re:Zero does not run on game mechanics but real life logic. Re:zeo upholds reality to a point where simple healing magic does not heal your internal structure immediately and Subaru nearly died of internal bleeding.

Attached: I+m+gonna+completely+honest+i+found+it+while+browsing+fire+_03f702498a31720a47016caf84650a83.png (326x304, 135K)

Would fucking tanya be gay?

>numbers bad

It'd be pretty gay

>powerlevel OP

Attached: 1538141635336.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Yes, fuck face. Because you cunts think that your powerlevels and items can do anything in real life.

No matter how big your gun, or how much medine you have. You die from a single stab
Yet you insist that your numbers do anything to a story set in the living

Attached: 1456644991910.png (696x480, 227K)

I wonder what level would the higher up characters be like for example someone like Roswaal or sword saints.

Game mechanics as an in-universe thing are a horrible cancer on the fantasy genre in japanese media.

We are just stating the obvious user.
>they are actively avoiding any conflict
They are the ones inciting the conflict user. We are just stating the facts. If you question Ainz's power without prior research, we will call you out.

Your problem, overlord's game mechanics still apply even if you do not have levels or stats.
Some of the defenses don't work but most things do.
Rezero gets death aura'd.

You have a lot of archieved powerlevel threads pitting Ainz with so much fictional characters. For years

ainz could timestop and kill everyone instantly
what a shitty thread

Which other members of the quratet do you want to see introduced? My vote is for Eris.

Attached: 1531555999405.jpg (500x400, 69K)

K

Attached: k.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Agree, gazef meter is better.

Can we not just start ignoring them now?

Attached: Sick and Tired.png (933x720, 587K)

>being thankful bad things are made

this is why we can't have good things.this is just sad. I guess more inconclusive isekai stories it is.

Subaru’s level would most accurately be described as “undefined” similar to how it’s impossible to rate Touma in any conventional level category.

Attached: 37CBFE54-3F30-49F9-8D0C-76ED8CF9FE1D.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Ainz is immune to any mental attacks. This is a passive of being undead.

Glad you agree that overlord >> rezero

Pandora's Actor, that guy was the best person to interact with everyone and he didn't appear yet. We could also have got some gags about the others reacting to Pandora being Ainz's son.

Attached: 1555215208711.jpg (752x1113, 187K)

This smug bitch would give out the most bantz gauranteed.

Attached: 05b64764977b6acd8e429b081a619410.png (1920x1440, 2.29M)

World items literally are reality warping themselves. The perk of carrying them on you, is that they allow you to be immune to any other reality warping effects. It levels the playing field for godlike beings, and other world class item users.

Imagine having that low of a level of healing magic.

>reading comprehension
>maybe autism

Reinhard, just to stop these "debates" and just enjoy it for what it is.

Even Tanya could figure that out after enough times.

Everybody has devolved into characters, items, and actions beyond the cast.
If we're going to count witches and dragons, then Sonsai X should be considered as well.
>create an entire world and send millions to die just because some faggot pissed him off in a subway

Attached: 1494036056537.jpg (480x774, 162K)

It's just the Overlordfags. Over and over again

Yeah but the problem being is that is it immune to the destruction of said reality alltogether? Or warping more than one reality at a time?
But this isn't a normal kind of madness hence its iffy, we're talkimg lovecraftian kinds of madness here so I needed clarification.

Stop gaslighting this thread you faggot. I like Re:Zero way more than Overlord but you’re the one who’s being a cancerous autist.

It's just the Re:zerofags. Over and over again

These are beautiful bait threads.
Enjoy your stay.

What do you suggest we talk about user?
Personally, I think these threads are fun.

>Yea Forums shitters trying to start fanbase wars again
Go back.

Attached: 1557867944599.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>Pandors actor can copy someone's form/abilities at 80 efficiency
>Author doesn't use him properly
>Meets Sonzai X
>Sonzai X Jobs to best boy Pandora's Actor
So OP/unknown that his name isn't listed in the power levels of Nazarick Q&A done by the author.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 760K)

All these stuffs were introduced by the players who got isekai'd first.

Anyone from the Greed branch would be great imo

Attached: b778q9a0p8yx.jpg (600x960, 130K)

He is right, though.
Everyone just wanted to have fun and post porn or whatever, except for them.
When they began attacking DBZ, you know they sank low

I mean if you look at rezero it's easy to see why the average shill for that series wouldn't like numbers, it's a series with a Shinji tier MC that derails the plot in favor of catgirl trap character fanservice
My guess is that the pitiful inability to deal with levels and stats comes from tunnel vision the only number they are interested in is how deep Felix's boipussy can possibly be hopefully in centimeters cause inches are too complicated.

Attached: 1557602416875.png (430x506, 353K)

Do you think ainz practice PvP with Pandora's actor and still lose to a 80% touch me?

underrated pic

>Creates a chuuni universe where everyone has PA's face instead of fighting

Yun yun is prime bully material

Ctrl+F
Felix
1 result

Except it isn't plot armor, and the combat system in Overlord is actually fleshed out enough to have actual conversations discussing powerlevels.

Well, since he's grown as a person and actually values those under him, he may turn out to be a better boss and improve his company's output.
Having to make due with what hes got instead of what he wants might make him try to help the troubled employees, rather than just firing them outright and getting another body in there.

Attached: 1493791003086.jpg (1318x2000, 1.58M)

We're all autists here user, except you're angry and autistic. You're autistic enough to reply. Now leave this stupid thread.

He's talking about Ainz being an abused salaryman in a dystopia

He'll just set the court and marshalls on fire too

user, he's talking about Tanya are you retarded?

Attached: 1531676915684.png (352x390, 136K)

>Potions aren't realistic
>Levels aren't realistic
>Life bars aren't.
That's just a way to visualize effects of magic. If you want to apply them to a "realistic" scenario
>Potions: serum of nanomachines that can automatically fix the body to its perfect state
>Level: a visual way to gauge someone's overall battle effectiveness
>Life bars: literally a generalization of health status
Beside
>PS A person modified to that level would be on the battlefield, not law enforcing and having a loving wife and kids.
Retards like you should read the source material first before berating anything. Their world isn't your current modern world, but a dystopian future where most of the globe is destroyed shadow run style ruled by an authoritarian regime. He is literally part of their Gestapo. Of course he is a superhuman.

The only Salaryman that would love to return to their world.

Entity himself. He pulled op artifacts and weapons aka world items because he's a greedy mofo.
But he also pulled the players, NPCs and entire guilds along with the items and the players went on to kill off almost every dragons and fucked up the dragons wild magic by introducing game like mechanics and tier magic to the world.

She hasn't gotten the opportunity to bail.
If she left now, she would be kept as a POW at best.
Shes basically in a Hans Landa situation where she needs something good to secure a deal with.
Even if she ran away to notArgentina, she knows that she'd be looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life.
She's a good soldier for the Empire, because that is currently the best future available to her.

Attached: 1498805991048.jpg (797x797, 330K)

DE Got killed by the 8 Greed Kings.

Ainz could've solo'd him

He explicitly prefers the New World. He just wants his friends to be with him.

Felt

Probably a frequent result.

>No matter how big your gun, or how much medine you have. You die from a single stab
Only if you have a pleb body. Does Superman have any level? Can he die from a single stab?

Peroronchino x Darkness

Overlord is a dark comedy.
So wouldn't it balance itself out?

>Doesn't know that only the Guild Master can use it

>it’s impossible to rate Touma in any conventional level category.
Which is retarded, with all the newly revealed knowledge of his ability we have now.

Grantz is gonna have a field day if those guys ever show up, you're basically asking for war criminals to enter the front lines.

Attached: 1544859942482m.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

Doesn't Overlord have inconsistency in terms of durability? Overlord materials:
>Copper item level 1-4
>Iron item level 5-8
>Silver item level 9-12
>Gold item level 13-16
>Platinum item level 17-20
>Mythril item level 21-23
>Orichalum item level 24-26
>Adamantite item level 27-30
It sort of follows in real life metal hardness, you just have to replace copper and iron, also adamantite (fictional metal) is harder than diamond. After that you go through tens of material levels before you reach 100 and with the existence of data crystals you could increase durability as well as abilities to materials. In a what if battle Shalltear was hit by a nuke, the centre of which would have been hotter than the sun and would vaporise earth materials/minerals but she survived and her items were untouched. My question is would this make them universe tier durability? Why the inconsistency?

Attached: file.png (564x900, 559K)

No he did not. Citation needed. Nowhere does it say he died to 8GK.

The game levels and shit only apply to the main cast from nazarick. Every other is just a bastardised version of game mechanics introduced by former players over centuries. In universe the people of NW uses the Gazef scale .

I... You... user, Pls

It's heavily implied in the WN

>My rules > your rules, because I said so.

Kys

>salaryman
We never got Tanya's slave name, so its always been Salaryman.
Tanya's world is refereed to as the War World.
Ainz's world is the New World.

Attached: 1494831583415.png (2000x2000, 1.71M)

>WN
Then it's irrelevant. WN =/= LN

>serum of nanomachines that can automatically fix the body to its perfect state
I am studdying robotics and what the fuck.
Nanomachines cannot do that. They are designed to take out specialized parasites, bacteria, and mutations that the immune system cannot identify.

Healing a patient demands immunology studies, not robotics

Since when was it stated that those adventurer rank refers to the body's hardness?

>V1 napalm strikes
Fuck I want to see that happen now. Bring in megumin and you have AOTS

Attached: 1548457757168.jpg (655x701, 59K)

Basically it's something like:
>Equal to 5000 men, super-human strength and speed: Level 25-30
>Equal to an entire army via magic: level 35-39 (Fluder)
>City killer monster (via depopulation): level 35+
>City killer via actual destruction in a single or a few attacks: level 63-70 (10th tier and Super-Tier magic).
>Small mountain to small island destruction: Level 70+ via magic, probably level 90+ via skills (seeing Cocytus' skill).
So, clown would probably rank around 35 to 63, Pack and other Great Spirits would be to 80-90+ (equal to Dragon Lords and the Demon Tree, who had a range of several kilometers in their abilities and city destroying stats just by brute force and size). Reinhard and Satella would either be min/maxed level 100s or go over-level. Probably the latter.

Attached: Overlord Power Levels.jpg (5312x4816, 2M)

>Nanomachines cannot do that

Attached: 1519666121601.png (322x392, 284K)

that's why there should be a push towards genetic engineering and eugenics instead of technological body enhancements robotics are shit

>Since when was it stated that those adventurer rank refers to the body's hardness?
Who said anything about body? Talking about material level here.

What if ainz's world is tanya's world in future?
Pre-isekai'd I mean.

>I am studdying robotics and what the fuck.
>Nanomachines cannot do that. They are designed to take out specialized parasites, bacteria, and mutations that the immune system cannot identify.
I already said FUTURE techs, not now. nanomachines are basically mechanical bacteria. It's not impossible to think in the future they could stimulate the body to heal itself.

>surviving heat = universe durability
A shrimp can shoot out sun temperatures, it's nothing.
The top gear and items are just strong enough to resist most things.

The Overlord gang all wear rings of sustenance.

Nobody post-arc 2 from Re:Zero can properly be introduced to this show since its immediately after solving the mansion crisis that this current group appears to have been “isekai’d” to this school.

That means the only characters you could feasibly add are Felt, Reinhard, Elsa, pawn shop guy, apple stall guy, and you could possibly make an argument for Felix.

Not him, but I think to remember that adventurers of high-levels usually have equipment of the inferior level. Blue Rose had orichalcum and mithril equipment.

Do I hear apocalypse now but with isekai quartet cast?

Attached: megumin___explosion_by_marpaparp_da20dhu-pre.jpg (774x1032, 164K)

Not really necessary, Tanya made it happen through more conventional means and didn't have to deal with that crazy doctor.

Attached: w25.jpg (1080x1551, 665K)

Nanomachines are MACHINES.
You can create protein based robots sure, but healing a person, based on my understanding, happens via cell regeneration not robot stiching or what not.

A nanomachine that can heal a person immediately is not just futuristic, it would be completely fantasy because that nanomachine would need a complete blue print over the body's proper structure. Do you even understand how prone Nanomachines are to glitching?

A nanomachine like that would not just create an upheaval of face eating tumors, you're going to create flesh piles

Attached: 51c5174e2f3d1885da42b63f32e14901be94d656_hq.jpg (1004x637, 63K)

>Small mountain to small island destruction: Level 70+ via magic, probably level 90+ via skills (seeing Cocytus' skill).
Destructive capabilities/abilities does not scale relative to level. Check dragon lords, CDL's range is more than 250 KM, something Ainz can't do. So you can't look at abilities to judge their level, even in Overlord where talents ignore levels. Also nobody goes over 100, after that it's raising stats to dungeon/raid bosses to world class enemies.

Better metals don't usually mean they are more dense. Usually in fantasy it means they are better for magic enchants.
Not just in number of enchants the equipment can hold but the more rare and exotic the enchantment can be.

Enligten me user you have peaked my interest

>If this is another world, should I try to return to the real world? There were doubts in his heart. If he had friends in the real world, then he should go back to it. If his parents were still alive, he would desperately find a way back to them. If he had family members to care for, or a girlfriend…
But he did not have anyone like that. His life was an endless cycle of going to the office to work and returning home to log onto Yggdrasil, where he would prepare for his comrades to come back. But now, none of that waited for him. Then, was there any point at all in going back? But if he could go back, then he should think of a way to get back. It was better to have more options, because the world outside might be a hellish one.
Literally volume 1, filthy secondary.

Advanced enough tech will do the same, you just have to deal with biotech now.

Attached: bio.jpg (720x1280, 347K)

It's based on value &rarity not durability. If it was silver, gold,etc would be first. The things you mentioned are the ranking of adventures. There are other metals harder than adamantite is not the strongest metal in universe.

>Not mentioning the best characters “alley rat hoodlums”

Shame on you. They are actually already there, it’s just they’re delinquents who keep skipping class.

Attached: 8BBC8FD1-214F-43BE-8C83-2567074FAB7F.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>based on my understanding, happens via cell regeneration
That's the point. The body has the ability to heal itself, nanomachines just speedup that process.

Just drawing from what's actually shown.
Also bosses go over-level, Maru said it in a tweet:
>Q: Thank you very much I have another question. What is the lowest level of World Level Enemies?
>A:Over Level 100.

Mithril, adamantite/adamantium whatever name you use for it as well as orichalcum do not exist. Also I was using Moh's hardness scale with diamond being 10, a scale showing what damages/scratches what. Also Mithril the fictional metal is said to be stronger than steel and have the shine of silver. Adamantite/adamantine/adamantium which ever one you use are harder than diamond.

So if Ainz isn't the salaryman that would want to return to their world... Who is the salaryman I am talking about.
user, I love you. Take a break. Relax.

We just base it off of their feats and accomplishments. This is why I don't consider the demon lord generals from Konosuba particularly powerful. It's based entirely on their feats accomplished in their own series. Plus, seeing how they were defeated also gives me some insight on the inter workings of their universe operates.

Tweet link you nigger.

The staff really asserted its dominance.

Attached: 1038r028430824.jpg (1024x530, 86K)

ECDL hates the dragon emperor and would've killed him with the delete breath otherwise first.

>It's based on value &rarity not durability.
it's based on durability user. The new world thinks adamantite is the hardest metal and the ones that know of Remedios' sword or Lakyus' sword call them 'unknown'

When does this happen? I'm in the middle of watching season one right now.

Second this. Pandora's actor NEEDS to show up in this crossover.

Making me do extra work, have you no shame?
twitter.com/maruyama_kugane/status/975138589339140096

In their fight he never once mentions Dragon Emperor being dead or feeling happy about his death. Also there are Dragon Lords out there that aren't listed by Maruyama and are not in an alliance with the 6 Dragon lords that oppose players/Yggdrasil

Biotech are focused on medicines that promote the person to heal, protect, and improve the immune system.
Nanomachines would never be used for healing because to seal a wound, you need to make the skin cells divide under the protection of the plattele. Nanomachines would do well escorting WBCs against micro invasions but not for healing.

At best, it can serve as a temporary way to stich or glue a wound shut but it would never heal. You cannot replace the body's tissue cells as that would be taken as a microbial invasion

Attached: image-20160420-25615-3cz0o8.jpg (496x372, 43K)

Voice Actor is never available. They shouldn't have gotten him for the role.

Thank you. Also you still haven't answered, Elder Coffin Lord has abilities outside of Yggdrasil as well destructiveness and over combat ability over his level, there is also the existence of talents that ignore levels. My point being abilities =/= Yggdrasil level

>6 Dragons listed
>ECDL (VDL)
>DDDL
>BDL
>HDL
>PDL
>Swordsman Dragon Lord, mentioned in today's part
There, you got your six last remaining True Dragon Lords.

Let me dream user Echidna's party was the best thing that happened to this series

All will be done by nanomachine which adds new matter as needed.
They will replicate the tissues so there will be no rejection, this is already happening with cell stems and cloning from human cells and animal ones.
Advanced tech can do anything.

Attached: over.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

That is not a dragon lord in the alliance.

>writes research paper for 'how to firebomb'
>proposes the legality of counting civilians as militia if they don't leave an urban combat zone
>physically implements the cessation of hostilities in a city on fire thanks to her own suggestions

Attached: x20.jpg (1080x1551, 496K)

>losing his humanity
fuck off with your retarded headcanon

NO! For godsake. FUCK NO!
Do you even understand the moral implications that would happen in Generic Engineering?
At first glance, it looks like paradise where people have the best genes
At second glance, what happens to the people with bad genes?

Genetic Engineering is going to not just create a world where genocide is not just legal but a moral obligation
Worst part?
Who is going to decide which gene is bad?
In application, genetic engineering is going to give the government full authority to get rid of unnecessary people

Attached: file-20181217-185258-1edisbj.jpg (926x637, 77K)

The DLs in the alliance are never list, but these are the only six know True Dragon Lords. Seeing that ECDL sees non-True Dragon Lords as nothing more than animals to use, he wouldn't ally himself with anyone that isn't one.
Those of inferior levels still get trashed. The extra range from Wild Magic didn't help him (him being lvl 95) to win against Momonga.
Sure, they are trump cards outside of the system that can do some cool things, but not really of much help.

I love this picture so much. I’ve had it saved on my hard drive for a while, and everytime I happen scroll past it when I’m looking through my image files, I feel compelled to briefly stop and admire it

Keeno actually mentions how inhuman he is.

Then just be a full fledged robot. Nanomachines are protein based, you know. It demands organic food.

Just go for robot with solar energy or whatever

I think you're confusing genetic engineering with eugenics, buddy.

Last chapter of the manga, but like 2/3rds of the way through the series.
I like the manga art.

Attached: w44.jpg (1080x1551, 623K)

Here is an objective power ranking of the universes of Isekai Quartet (taking all characters into account)

Tanya >= Re:Zero > Overlord > (big powergap) > Konosuba

If the antagonists do not count (Being X and the Witches)

Overlord > Re:Zero (big powergap; can be memed by Subaru after X tries) > Tanya >= Konosuba

Attached: 1555981118563.jpg (720x720, 35K)

What's the difference? You're both putting focus on the people with the best genes and going to throw away bad ones

It won't matter, at that point humans would be far inferior to the new generations and it's our MORAL obligation to die as a race if that opens the way to superior beings who will handle the world and the future better than us.

Then tell me user how come silver and gold comes after iron. It's literally based on rarity just like how rare strong adventurers are. Majority of NW thinks adamantite is the rarest and strongest metal in the world.

you speak truth every time Ainz ask what the rarest metal is they always say adamantite
on top of that when it came to climb they really made emphasis in how expensive his adamantite armor was

>immune to the destruction of said reality alltogether
Yes, Ainz would simply be the last thing standing. WCIs stop any kind of reality warping fuckery from effecting the item holder. Like I said before, this is to level the playing field for godlike beings and other WCI holders.
>we're talking lovecraftian kinds of madness
Considering Overlord's universe takes into account Lovecraftian lore. Ainz's immunity to any mental attacks applies even to Lovecraftian madness. Ainz himself offers sacrifices to Shub-Niggurath, in exchange for the Dark Young in volume nine.

Attached: Season 3.png (545x924, 683K)

Thank you, here's memeboy in exchange

Attached: 1482194641485.jpg (552x709, 38K)

>Considering Overlord's universe takes into account Lovecraftian lore
I read Lovecraft and no it didn't. It just read the oversimplified wiki.

>Those of inferior levels still get trashed. The extra range from Wild Magic didn't help him (him being lvl 95) to win against Momonga.
user these are abilities outside the system that would have killed Ainz despite their level difference. Without his world class item he gets one shotted

Fuck that's op

Attached: 1481497720671.jpg (1367x1316, 222K)

yes it does and Ainz is attuned to Azatoth itself
Cthulhu probably exist in the NW too and I bet it's a lvl 80ish girl (male)

Dude, you seriously expect some actual literature reference in a show that does not even bother to make research on actual game balancing?

Priscilla or bust

Attached: 1557866002165.png (3052x1808, 3.67M)

It's based on hardness for the one millionth time:
>volume 12
The sword, made of an unknown metal that was harder than adamantite, bounced off Jaldabaoth’s skin.
>Overlord volume 11 chapter 1:
While adventuring as Momon, he had learned about metals, but there had been no news about anything harder than adamantite.
>Overlord volume 11 chapter 4:
“Ah, so it’s like that,” Ainz replied, trying not to let it show in his attitude. “...So tell me, what’s the highest-grade metal in this city?”
If the names of one of the prismatic ores came up, Ainz might well abandon his present negotiations and subjugate the Dwarves by force.
However, his worries were ill-founded.
The metal of which they spoke was adamantite.
“Adamantite, hm? Is there nothing harder than that here? No, even a slightly softer metal would do if it was a rarity in this mountain range.”

Look at this stupid moomin face.
I have to stop every time I see this picture in the folder.

Attached: 1491048120125.png (2400x1600, 2.02M)

>actual game balancing
Yggdrasil was broken as fuck. I think everyone can agree on that. But it's not unlike some games that exist today.

This is more or less correct but only if you consider Reinhard an antagonist, and therefore not included in the last ranking. Reinhard by himself > everything and everyone in Overlord’s universe. Nothing short of outright omnipotence outranks Reinhard.

Alright lads. Who of the 4 Isekai MC's has the best writing skills to save Game of Thrones Season 8 within 1 episode?

Attached: _laxia_ys_viii_lacrimosa_of_dana_and_etc_drawn_by_miyai_sen_samplecab8c303576a4a20f96cd1dfdd8a2be9.j (850x605, 177K)

>Can he die from a single stab?
>kryptonite dagger
Yes.

>4
user Subaru is out of that by default

>At second glance, what happens to the people with bad genes?
They will be made infertile and gone after a few decades, along with their defective genes.

[Longinus] Kills him for good. it erases anything and everyone out of existence at the cost of the user's existence. Also it is unlikely Reinhard could affect Ainz with magic. Well time till tell

Is that shitty skeleton acting up again? Let me at him.

>thinking we can't turn energy into matter in the future

Forgot pic.

Attached: 1557272663378.gif (568x630, 747K)

Ah Aqua-sama. You might have taken me by surprise before but now I'm ready. I've made a special barrier just to block your low level spell. No way you can be-

Attached: 1557269770521.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

Ugly and crazy

The sword is from yggdrasil. There are similar items made of unknown metal out there. But no way to acquire more. If they can it would be used after adamantite. Now they just mention anyone stronger than adamantite adventrers as being in the realm of heroes.

Then try Thanos.

>SACRED TURN UNDEAD
AHHHH.. AQUA-SAMA FORGIVE ME PLEASE. KAZUMA-SAMA HELP. AQUA SAMA IS ATTACKING ME.

Attached: 1557255616898.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Don't forget that genetic engineering will most certainly be an expensive process, meaning that only rich people will be able to afford the best enhancements.

NO AINZ I WON'T KISS ALBEDO STOP ASKING

Attached: 1556641336368.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>The sword is from yggdrasil. There are similar items made of unknown metal out there. But no way to acquire more. If they can it would be used after adamantite. Now they just mention anyone stronger than adamantite adventrers as being in the realm of heroes.
Are you being serious? Adamantite existed in Yggdrasil, these other metals are just higher in item level. If you're the user that was arguing with me then I hope you didn't ignore that they said adamantite was the hardest known metal.

You caught me off guard
Bravo user

Attached: 1458782266200.jpg (474x595, 19K)

kill yourself spic

Literally died from finger snapping :^)

Ah, but what if Alien X joins the battle. Can he beat every isekai here?

youtu.be/RDT7qGmFIkE

Attached: Alien_X.png (518x1216, 260K)

>tfw taller than most of Nazarick

Attached: Clean.png (800x641, 812K)

Reinhard’s blessings are granted externally by the world itself, they don’t originate from him, so even if you erased his very self existence, the world would just invent a new blessing that undos erased existence.

You would basically need to erase his entire world to truly get rid of him.

Superman is not resistance to magic so he dies from death aura.
Also dies.

Just throw fucking Katamari Demaci while we're at it

So I don't watch Overlord but this thread made me curious:
How does the setting fare against pic related?

Attached: b3ecc0f9067d42818be08c260ca587ca7f2bfcb5_hq.jpg (1024x724, 133K)

BUT HIS BALLS BRO! THEY'RE SO STICKYYYY

Attached: 278xmg.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

they weren't throwing superman and thanos against ainz

She's small potatoes.
Enter Chadren. Now this Ayy LMAO can beat everyone here.

No need. You just have to severe the connection between him and the world.

user there is no coming back, the only way to come back is to create a new version of him. The old version is gone for good, no Resurrection world. Also this is longinus that was in the game, now that everything has come to life it's capabilities are unknown, perhaps if you point at a rock and remote it then every rock in existence gets erased.

Retarded comparison, since that shitheap of a character is designed to beat everything so she can be defeated with the power of literal faggotry.

Yeah, that doesn't make any sense. Aura is just a bit shorter than Shalltear in every official illustration, not a toddler in size.
Maru simply fucked up when he said that.

Attached: 1517429988382.jpg (1126x1600, 528K)

>wci protection
This is not even the peak of overlord, ainz isn't even one of the strongest players and rubedo hasn't shown any powers yet.

>jobren
>beating anything

Wrong. She works on popularity. She's powerful because she's a meme. But when actual popular powerhouse such as Goku, steps in. She will lose. No way in hell, spics are okay with Goku losing.

I think you meant Chadren will beat everything.

Attached: Jiren.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Or cut off his connection from the blessings [anti blessing ward] [blessing jammer]

Altair is actually balanced.
Featherine on the other hand? Now that's a bullshit character.

Attached: Featherine_Augustus_Aurora.png (562x850, 327K)

Featherine is a fanfic writer. Anything she does isn't canon. Meaning her powers are actually useless in a versus situation.

Stop bringing Reinhardt up for fuck sakes there is literally no point bringing him into this powerlevel shit. IQ points gradually lower with every post that is made on how to beat him.

Attached: 1483163232675.png (565x481, 491K)

Exactly why she's the perfect fit for these kind of thread.

Or every point made on how they don't affect him despite nothing saying it wouldn't affect him.

But can any of these monsters beat the culimination of humanity's power. Beat a machine, greater than the gods. Beat Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann.
youtu.be/0IVHCry8LZ4

Demonbane beats it easy

This. It always devolves to playground arguments because literally nobody knows what Reinhardt can and can't do, what can and can't hurt him the author deliberately left it ambiguous so there's no point of anons bringing him up. He could die by choking on a quiche for all we know.

THOSE STICKYYY BALLS BRO IT STICKS TO EVERYTHING

Attached: 1469138376376.jpg (316x263, 36K)

>get a blessing that protect him from choking on a quiche
What now?

Attached: 1491782061006.png (600x700, 189K)

He dies since he didn't have the blessing beforehand, checkmate.

True, that would probably work. But I would say that since the cost of using that tool is also erasing one’s own existence, it at most puts the two universes on equal terms, it doesn’t accurately count as an outranking.

The way I look at it is, Longinus is literally the ONLY thing from Overlord’s world that could possibly stop Reinhard, but in the process of using it, you’d also naturally erase Ainz and his personal access to WCIs. Which after that point I’d say everything left of both worlds when you take Reinhard, Ainz, and all the antagonists out of the picture, Re:Zero’s universe is probably stronger than Overlord’s.

What level scrolls can be made from goddess skin?

Attached: BONED.jpg (174x290, 21K)

>get a blessing that RETROACTIVELY protect him from choking on a quiche

But he can get a blessing to revive then get a blessing to not choke on said quiche

The quiche has cheese so he chokes on the cheese bypassing the blessing.
Didn't think the blessing could be done in by wording did you?

Attached: ..jpg (387x411, 39K)

Choke on a fucking quiche, all of you.

>Ainz would use Longinus by himself instead of making a summon do it

Ainz bless you all!

But then he'll get the blessing of lactose giving him immunity to all dairy related things including choking for cheese

>get a blessing that RETROACTIVELY protect him from choking on a quiche
>also get a blessing that prevent him to choke on dairy products no matter what

There hasn't been a thread in Yea Forums that hasn't made me laugh this hard in years bless all of you

Attached: 1466134541474.jpg (400x460, 36K)

>Re:Zero’s universe is probably stronger than
user Ainz just fought a dragon that has a one hit kill that kills any being, it pretty much destroys their soul with no Resurrection. Ainz would have died if he didn't have his world class item that negated it. This attack ignores all forms of defence

Super tier

Let you hair down and have a quiche user

Attached: 1460534047236.png (344x320, 112K)

But what if I give him a blessing that protects him from blessings?
Checkmate, atheists.

If we’re going down that route, Reinhard would realistically have overpowered Ainz well before he even thought he had to resort to using Longinus. Also killing Subaru at any point after Ainz has already revealed such an item in order to stop Reinhard would then turn back the timeline where then Subaru can forewarn Reinhard to steamroll Ainz before he has a chance to use it.

You don’t want to get in to a debate of what WOULD probably happen if the two universes fought, because that’s comfortably in Re:Zero’s territory. Overlord only thrives off of the argument of what CAN possibly happen, not what would happens.

>Overlord
>Game balancing
One of the running gags is how every player talked shit about the devs because the balance was retarded
It was clearly fun because of that though

Attached: 1528864635733.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>Reinhard attacks Ainz
>Doesn't do damage
>Gets blessing to do damage
>Ainz uses [Reality Slash]
>Reinhard revives
>Reinhard attacks
>His attacks do no damage
>Reinhard gets blessing pierce his defence
>Reinhard does no damage
>Reinhard begs for more blessing to hurt him
>Reinhard does no damage
Literally a loop because Ainz for the first time ever experienced magic outside of Yggdrasil that would have one shot him but his world class item negated it. Until author confirms that his world class item protects him from all foreign magic then it's all up to headcannon.

Attached: file.png (564x798, 683K)

He would get a blessing that would give him blessing while simultaneously not giving him blessing leaving him in a state of blessed/not blessed. Therefore making him a blessed/unblessed yet unblessed/blessed man.

Attached: 1466089053310.png (565x552, 28K)

>get cursed to nullify that one blessing you gave him so he can get new blessings again

Dairy has water so he chokes on the water.
Blessing from water? reinhart is made from water since he's a living being so it would affect him too.

GG

Attached: ..png (650x750, 1.87M)

Schrödinger's Saint
A classic

But then he'd get a blessing that nullifies curses, and my blessing would reactivate. A true catch-22.

>get a blessing that allow him to breathe in water

>curse suddenly disappear when your blessing is lifted but comes back when it's active again

Attached: satania no bully.jpg (1314x1980, 237K)

>gets a blessing to be able to breathe in water

Attached: 1462256895865.jpg (250x195, 6K)

How far in is overlord? I might pick it up if there's an ending in sight since waiting for new chapters is a pain.

Side story. 13 volumes are out.

This is why you don't bring up Reinhardt.
13 vols with new sidestory which is pretty much a volume right now. No ending in sight, however each volume is pretty much an arc (with some being 2 vols) so it doesn't feel like you got cliffhanged most of the time.

Attached: 1535417544536.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

>Gets blessing
>Pandora's actor gets blessing too after copying
>Get's blessing against Pandora's actor's existence
>Pandora's actor copies and kills himself

Attached: file.png (543x768, 678K)

But water has hydrogen so he chokes on the hydrogen
Blessing of molecules? Reinhardt is made of molecules so it prevent him from existing

Attached: 1510052017616.png (1044x1103, 888K)

>gets a blessing to breathe

Attached: 1500148118303.png (406x380, 345K)

What molecules do you breathe in? answer carefully.

Attached: 1555395024758.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Does Reinhard have asthma?

Attached: 1487513237814.jpg (262x274, 19K)

my fucking sides

Skill! [The Goal Of All Life Is Death]!
>12 seconds later Reinhard revives and jobs to soul eater or gets his soul captured by Avarice & Greed

Attached: file.png (640x360, 390K)

>you can now breathe anything
>all compounds bind to your blood cells
>you suffocate even faster

>gains the blessing of non suffocation