I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home

>that cliffhanger
What do you guys think she is doing?

Attached: 1.png (1804x2560, 1.75M)

Pleasing bald faceless men.

No user she is learning!

"Working"

The mc wouldn't dick her so she had to go get dicked elsewhere.

I bet she is going to be doing something silly

>What do you guys think she is doing?
any LNfag?

Getting an abortion

Fucking bald old men.

Is she a virgin?

She's anxious because she doesn't want to be discarded by Yoshida. She saw him when kouhai hugged him during the date. And she don't want to come back because she feels she's gonna be left again if he gets a girlfriend.

I dropped this first chapter when the heroine said she'd been with 100 men. Was that a lie? If yes I might pick it up again.

she's a virgin

Learning to please tired salarymen.

They better not add a fourth girl to this story. Having three women that want to keep him as an option is quite a bit already.

The bigger question is what has she been doing when he's been gone all day?

Also wtf is up with Gotou's jealousy, she's taken, so why does she care what he does?

>she's taken
She's not.

>she's a bona fide whore
That's kinda hot not gonna lie.

this whole title is such bullshit. he never shaved. there was zero shaving involved.

>Also wtf is up with Gotou's jealousy, she's taken, so why does she care what he does?
Women don't like it when they lose their beta orbiters or backup boyfriends.

Ha, no.

Is that manga basically the same as this but with less sex?

Attached: image.jpg (351x500, 41K)

Is that even confirm or are you just memeing user? I'm not that user but I dropped it when it was implied that she does sleeps around for place to stay.

It's not confirmed in the manga, it is heavily implied she does sleep around. Maybe in the LN but I doubt it.

The author will somehow make her a virgin, otherwise there will be riot.
You know nips and their damn obsession with virgin heroines

In one of the previous threads an LNfag said she's shopping

I hated the retarded office drama with the two OLs, probably won't bother to continue reading.

There's only a riot when a girl who's by default expected to be a virgin by turns out not to be. Her not being a virgin is part of the premise.

No. It's more like Senko-san without the fluffing.

Yeah, any manga that doesn't scream out that a girl isn't a virgin when she's first introduced is honestly a shitty manga. Being a virgin or not is a central personality trait, because let's be honest sex is kind of a big deal. It's kind of like when some stories just decide that some character is gay without any actual build up to it, it feels wrong because something as central to a person's personality as sexuality not being announced early on is bad writing.

>any manga that doesn't scream out that a girl isn't a virgin when she's first introduced
So basically.... this manga right?

obviously, but it's mildly entertaining and the artstyle is enjoyable. I don't really understand the purpose of adding the kouhai while also keeping gotou seem like a real option.

>being a virgin or not is a personality trait

Only in the otaku community would you hear someone say something so stupid. Maybe a character trait, but s personality trait?

I’ve seen virgins in manga that have had sex before, haven’t you?

Obviously it's a personality trait. Sex matters. If it didn't rape wouldn't be a crime, adultery wouldn't cause divorce, pedophilia wouldn't matter etc. Sex matters, and if you have sex or who you have sex with is a defining personality trait, not just of characters in stories but in people of real life.

how much does she charge for a night?

Enko

peak roastie performance

this cliffhanger is better

Attached: newchap.jpg (844x1200, 215K)

Attached: newchap.jpg (844x1200, 175K)