In a nuclear holocaust where the only remnants of civilization are cute and funny anime girls...

In a nuclear holocaust where the only remnants of civilization are cute and funny anime girls, which group has the best chance of survival?

Attached: 0213A6E1-5E54-401F-8CF3-DA7A4BD9EB0A.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snFTsam1PF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gender bender old men turned to lolis. Since they're actually adults.

I would watch it

Attached: tanya.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=snFTsam1PF8

You could've warned me fagget

Which Colours would you date and why?

you know those kids that watched the video? they weren't warned
They weren't warned.

None because little girls wouldn't survive long without a fat dick pumping them

This makes me want to kill myself

Obviously the group who already exists in that environment will thrive.

Attached: ez.jpg (500x281, 36K)

Which Colours would you date and why?

>it is ok to not warn because someone else somewhere who goes to youtube wasn't warn

I would like to date Sacchan because even though she has a very happy exterior, she comes from a broken home with a single mother and probably hides her lonely feelings from everyone else so as to not make them worry. I want to be the older male figure she can rely on which she probably desperately wants and needs in her life. Frequently I would do simple things with her such as spending time playing with her outdoors with sporty activities in the park to help release some of her boundless energy, such as playing tag together, playing frisbee, simple ball games, etc. Occasionally as a treat I would take her on a trip to places such as a theme park, the zoo, to see a movie; not too often as to spoil her, but enough to make her feel appreciated and to spice things up a little. We would spend most of our meals at her home, learning how to home-cook together alongside her mother, eating together as a full family.

>requently I would do simple things with her such as spending time playing with her outdoors with sporty activities in the park to help release some of her boundless energy, such as playing tag together, playing frisbee, simple ball games, etc.

She isn't a dog, user.

Sacchan for fun anal.

She is mentally.

You're finally awake.

There is a anime where lolis survive in that setting.

It's hard to tell them apart sometimes, lolis and dogs.

Attached: Loli Dog.png (717x1100, 116K)

My sexy JC wife Bocchi and her friends.

Attached: 74086118_p0.png (800x1267, 167K)

Does that mean if I want to experience what its like to care for a loli, I should get a dog?

eternal lolis
they have the most life experience possible and usually they have the low moral standards required to survive in a post apocalyptic waste land

That bocchi is so naugthy

Yes.

Probably Kanna.

Attached: wicked.png (470x186, 344K)

You shouldn't fuck dogs, so no.

Yes. I had a 1-year old puppy and she extremely cute, energetic, and playful. She'd always pounce on you and start licking your face until you got up. She would literally not stop licking you until you grabbed her or stood back up. I'd imagine lolis are the same: they won't stop licking you and climbing all over your face until you hold them.

She'd also lie down on her back and let you rub her belly if you start scratching her sides, so I'm sure a loli would do the same.

Also you have to pick up hre shit.

What manga is this again? I want to reread but forgotttt

Well yeah, but dogs are like furry toddlers so you'd be picking up after them anyway if they were human.

This.

>the lolis quickly realize that they have better chances for survival by working together
>2 groups are formed and swallow smaller rebel groups to strengthen themselves
>one group emphasizes being for cute
>the other emphasizes being for lewd
>a 200 year loli war is fought
>one lone onii san must make choices to please both groups

Literally who

In the apocalyptic future, one must be wary of groups of bandits and raiders who try to deceive you and steal your hard-fought supplies. Keep on your guard!

Attached: 1542425579359.webm (852x480, 2.06M)

Sacchan. She fills me with happy energy, and is the most likely to fool around on a lark

Good answer.

Washu, Sasami, and Ryo-Ohki

Dont forget to keep an eye out for any trying to bring you in a shady vehicle or hotel room.

Attached: 1544381996215.png (600x450, 263K)

This. They will try and lure you to a secluded place where they have the advantage by any means necessary. Do not consort with them and stay alert.

Girls' Last Tour.
Enjoy the ending!

I wish that were me

Man that scene was great.

Pretty much a staple webm for years to come.

Yeah, I especially liked the part where Yui shoved her panties in his mouth to stop him from screaming.

I like Luci Christian but she's wrong for Yui.

None

Gay

What the fuck? What if I really like Bob Seger and The Who? Am I just supposed to say "no" to that?

Who and who?

You must have a strong will and say no, user. You can listen to Led Zeppelin any time via the internet, you don't need a CD. Don't fall for their trick.

Yeah but there's something about a jewel case. Not to mention the free beer.

They are only for sex, i dont want to deal with their shit.

There is no beer, user. They're underage, they can't buy beer.

Bog Seger was an American rock artist that did songs like Get Out of Denver, Old Time Rock and Roll, and Night Moves. The Who was an English rock band that did songs like Pinball Wizard, Our Generation, and Baba O'Riley. Their concept album Tommy got adapted into a musical with a lot of notable musicians.

No, there was definitely beer. It came in a plastic water bottle and they said they made it themselves. Tasted like diluted rubbing alcohol and something else I can't quite place.

Oh god, he's already been infected.

Shame on you, a good lolicon takes care of his lolis in all aspects not just sexual

Then go home and listen to their music on youtube, it’s not worth risking being abducted by lolis. They’ll tie you up and force you to give them headpats for hours on end.

Don't listen to these anons. Not only is there Bob Seger and The Who, but they also got CCR. Also they have both Coors and PBR for beer. Nothing to fear.

>Nothing but women left
Humanity is doomed

So does this mean that /u/ is a post apocalyptic dystopia?

Every day you see things on the news about it. With a breakdown in society it will only get worse.

Attached: Its a trap.png (436x937, 585K)

Nice try, little girls are too young to post here anyways

>PBR

Attached: 7FE19623-C2DB-406A-AB26-0F4B3CC5DA7B.gif (426x240, 1.38M)

Understanding the loli

Attached: 1544371721830.png (597x899, 229K)

Why does the cover look like a loli in a straightjacket?

dub

Attached: 1481413110446.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>Planet of the Lolis
Imagine being the world’s only surviving lolicon and having an entire planet of lolis to repopulate the earth with

Gabriel Dropout girls, since they’re imortal.

Theyd cage you and use you as a breeding facility non stop

And then you find that half-dug copy of Kodomo no Jikan at the beach.

just like in my anime pictures

They're also the filthiest lolis and least likely to choose to go on living in a world without dick.

grown-up Kotoha

loli

Kill yourself

The loli babas.

Fuck lolis

Thats sound like a utopía.

Lolitopia

That's acceptable, I'll allow it.

Kill yourself

I think is not that bad, I like the new english voice of Saito.

If you're the only onii-chan then it's going to lead to either hella incest or the death of humanity. Hardly utopian, to me.

Who are you to give me orders, dumbo?

Quick reminder not to reply to J*j*.

Attached: 1517863588801.png (453x535, 332K)

If all the lolis in the world get along and arbitrate a schedule they're happy with. More likely you'd be kidnapped and passed around by a succession of loli warlords.

Get in the bag, user.

Attached: tumblr_pcdcf14oC21s7kluko1_400.jpg (292x600, 47K)

Attached: 1547960384579.jpg (953x867, 199K)

Imagine being her father

Planet of the Apes but ecchi, with a society of only lolis? Finally an isekai I can get behind. Or possibly the best nonexistent eroge VN I've ever heard of.

Taylor-niichan: It's a mad house! A mad house! Mad house!
Loli!Zaius: [turns off garden hose] Actually, this show is animated by--
Taylor-niichan: MADHOUSE!

Attached: ChamCham_English_Page_009.jpg (1020x1320, 190K)

ew Sacchan is into scat fetish man

Why can't all lolis have big butts

Attached: 1529792541209.jpg (1920x2172, 1.08M)

Kill yourself

Because lolis aren’t hags

LLENN is cute.

Small butts have their charm.

LLENN isn't a hag

Attached: 1508978850181.jpg (2150x3035, 569K)

Variety is the spice of life. Not all lolis can be like Sacchan.

Reminder to ignore retarded pointlessly argumentative shit. If you don't like something, post something you do like. If you can't even be bothered to do that, it's obvious you're just trying to shit up the thread no matter what "side" you claim to be on.

Attached: 1554232046957.png (264x326, 101K)

The ones that can impregnate each other.

Attached: 1537358532354.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Yes, ignore shitposting. Remember how well that worked with ****? Boy it's such a good thing she's here right now.

Attached: 1513486284101.png (356x483, 190K)

>onii-chan could you give me some bullets
>it's just that i don't have any bullets
>i'll scream

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mitsuboshi Colors - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.51_[2018.01.14_14.49.11].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Attached: Ne, Onii-san....png (921x1049, 784K)

Attached: 1542171911389.png (685x1000, 447K)

>hella incest
You say that like it’s a bad thing

Prime time

Attached: 1557688919184.jpg (1280x1856, 536K)

>6 to 15
>not 6 to 9
Gross.

But 11

Attached: Lillie mad.png (1416x2000, 1.66M)

Most of my co-workers at the office want a 15 or don't care.

I want a 9 or a 10.

Attached: 3352112.png (259x224, 11K)

Can't blame them.

Attached: 1517129577024.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Go spam elsewhere.

That Sun and Lillie doujin that just got translated is pretty good. Really passive girls can be nice sometimes.

Attached: 02.jpg (1280x1831, 836K)

Too cute, I actually felt my heart skip a beat

Attached: 04.png (1754x2500, 1.26M)

This is absolutely correct

Attached: e4481f890229b9323d088030edad4502.jpg (520x794, 73K)

>that tummy