Untitled

Attached: 1557757869822.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>.

What the fuck was her problem

being twelve

>it's Sakura's fault that Kishimoto is a shit writer

this is something a kid might say

This is why little girls always deserve rape

death to pinkshit

>having no parents is gay unless it's chad
Kishimoto is red pilled

She does it again during the RTN movie where she tells Naruto he's lucky he's an Orphan
if Kishi's intention was to make a Character unlikable, he did it

She suffers from stupid cunt syndrome

Nordo.

She just needed a really good and thorough fucking. Like a week long fuck.

Why the fuck did Sasuke settle for this 6/10 cunt?

Why is she making the dreamworks face?

Fucking bitch

They have so much in common

Attached: cfb91c3f11046b722b3e9de6139f9aa2.jpg (700x933, 125K)

>Muh meta arguments

I rather to be an orphan to have as parents those shits that spawned this pink bitch.

BASED

Damn Naruto is a chad

Even Sauce is disgusted.

Attached: 4DE0CACE-EC2F-4D26-A8CA-C79D9C1FFE9E.jpg (973x1466, 391K)

That was actually a good moment on Sasukes part.

No shit since he doesn’t have parents either

If anything Sasuke has more in common with Naruto

Jesus fuck, if she was a boy Sauce would have killed her on spot

She’s supposed to be the smartest girl in her class.

>9fag watermark
Kill yourself.

I totally forgot that Sakura was supposed to be “smart” despite never showing any actual intelligence in the show.

Oh, then fuck her then. That’s just terrible.

why is he swinging his arms like that?

Did he activate his Sharingan in the bottom right panel?

He's the only last uchirra, how did the smartest kid on the class forgot this?

It’s how he walks.

Sake.

Attached: DA885BB5-FC1D-427C-AC80-9CBF4D4BD407.png (976x1508, 775K)

>There are unironically people who wanted Naruto to marry this bitch

Was it people who wanted him to suffer?

She’s letting her emotions do the work instead of her brain.

Sarada a CUTE

Gonna go to bat, she has good Peggy Sue stories. What if she’s a shadow clone the whole early series?

I mean, probably it doesn't take much to be the "smartest girl in the class" since the other girls are inu (the stupid blonde bitch), tenten (the ultimate "who cares" character) and hinata (the most obnoxious cunt of them all).

Besides, intelligence =/= maturity.

The UChadha stride?

He should’ve slapped the dogshit out of her, got dammit I can write a better story than kishittymoto

Attached: 7DF83537-1603-4B65-871F-797D69F6EB35.jpg (4032x3024, 3.5M)

Nah, Virgin Walk.

Why does her hair look longer than usual?

Tenten didn't go the same class, her and her team are older than the rest.

Attached: D770708D-F592-4508-A6B5-0960B4A4CC02.jpg (473x482, 63K)

Kunoichi gang bang no jutsu.

>book smarts= social awareness
Remember Sakura had no friends till she was like 7 because of her forehead.

This is early into series before she cut her hair.

Stop that.

>tenten
She was a year above them chief.

Kishi really did hate Sakura, huh?

Attached: 78A69BAE-0E7C-4722-90E5-D3AD24DEFCB1.jpg (640x279, 66K)

>maybe I should try being a decent human being
God what a fucking shit character. I hate her so much.

Notice how she starts feeling bad about her treatment of Naruto only after Sasuke called her out.

>[She proceeds to not try to be a little nicer]

Yeah, Oda’s wife and her mood swings.

Turn that thing off you fucking stupid faggot

She hot

Let's compare Sakura to her teammates, a perpetually furious sole survivor of a massacre that’s always two steps away from being a murderous terrorist, a dumbass socially retarded borderline feral child that’s so stupid it’s amazing he survived this long while being treated as a ticking time bomb his whole life and…..a basically normal teenage girl that’s actually a pretty skilled medic, who only has terrible taste in men as her primary character failing.

Attached: Squad 7.jpg (600x400, 140K)

Art sucks

Correct.

Attached: 40914BCA-B805-427E-8A83-E54B864401AF.jpg (908x1131, 365K)

Being smart has NOTHING to do with your personality.

Sakura's ass and cute face makes up for her shit personality

as pure a slut as one can get
I was so happy when I thought Saucegay was finally going to slay the thot after the Kage summit only to watch in horror as Naruto whiteknights in full cuck action

Why is Naruto so pink skinned?

>mfw her punishment for being a cunt is having a shit homelife when shes older

How did Kishi write such a realistic character?

Okay, whatever. The point remains.

I mean sure. When no one is calling her out she wouldn't realize her mistakes.

I wouldn't mind her character if she 1) wasn't a main character and 2) didnt have the worst possible fans in existence. Like imagine the unbelievably high levels of cunt factor you have to have to self identify with pink hair and excuse her actions

she unironically looks pretty hot there, gotta say

And Naruto went on to become the fucking Hokage while Sakura is a spinster living in a 2 bedroom apartment.

Christ, Kishi is such a bad artist.

That she also destroyed.

Holy shit I didn't notice that Sakura and Sasuke had lighter skin than Naruto until you pointed it out.

Shes literally a single mother and her daughter dresses like a prostitute

You really failed those critical thinking tests your ninja instructor gave out huh?

That's called being a shit human

I want Hanabi x Boruto femdom.

>slay
>thot
>cuck
Underage garbage newfag calling cards

So...Naruto's a canonical nigger?

Yes.
Nein.

I want Naruto x Anko femdom

Why do you have your trip on?

go back to middle school faggot
I've been using these words here before your whore mom even conceived you

No, he's a handsome blond-haired, blue-eyed, tanned chad.

Sakura isn’t real

She does have a good design. I wish she had kept the long hair though.

Okay einstein, how good at picking up social cues where you as a twelve year old?

Stop that. Hanabi and Anko aren’t pedophiles.

Are you trying to larp dude?

Me too user.. me too.
And Hanabi x Boruto.

eat shit liberal

pretty fucking good, better than 90% of adults I see daily actually

>knowing so god damn little about the site you think you're going to fool anybody by acting tough on Yea Forums

Why are kids such horrible posters? Fuck.

Attached: 234907.jpg (1002x720, 106K)

Attached: 865905C8-87FF-464A-9C52-895C9D17BAC9.jpg (756x410, 131K)

and thus the guy she bullied became one of the strongest characters in the setting and the leader of the village while she got fucked by his equally strong friend who is never even at home. Naruto has some deep themes.

>Cuts Naruto's cheek with a kunai and proceeds to lick the Kunai seductively while calling him a cute little genin
>not a pedo

You know fuck all about anything you god damned brainless, brainwashed goy troglodyte

Attached: 1550883230160.jpg (350x256, 36K)

I was rereading the Gaara arc the other day and it amazed me how much potential Sakura had if only Kishi had given her more battles and had let her get over her crush on Sasuke.

Attached: x3zovbQ.jpg (1066x1600, 195K)

that should have been her waking call ffs

A took a perilous journey to discover myself, and the sages told me this was meant to be my wife’s trip code, and so I must for great justice.

Not him, but I didn’t insult orphans in front of orphans when I was 12.

There really needs to be a fanfic or doujin that continues from that sexy lick.

>seductively
Did she learn a bit TOO much from Orochimaru?

>Goes to ninja school
>Supposedly has great grades
>Graduates and gets assigned to a ninja team
>Stands around doing absolutely nothing while her teammates fight
What the fuck is the point of Sakura?

REAL ENOUGH FOR YOU FLUTE GIRL.

It was just meant to scare him for being a cocky little shit and mocking her.

I think that Kishi's attempt to write Sakura as a "realistic" female character is the reason why she failed, people prefer idealized female characters over "realistic" ones.

>Wow ur so smart and funny XD lol

You tripfags are all exactly alike. It's amazing. You're delusional, sheltered, conceited, needy, weak people. An embarrassment to humanity.

"Realistic girl" - Kishimoto

Did you know any orphans when you were twelve? Were you a twelve year old girl stuck with her crush trying to impress her crush? She's seems more like a kid ignorant to what being an orphan truly is, constant loneliness.

it's downright hilarious watching deluded retards drown in their overconfidence
Besides, it's usually the zoomertumors that tend to care so much about "fitting in" and bark the loudest as they desperately try to show off their fake oldfag badges
Eat shit and die in a fire

There probably is, but I’m not looking.

Nope, Naruto's white.

>it's usually the zoomertumors that tend to care so much about "fitting in" and bark the loudest as they desperately try to show off their fake oldfag badges
E.g.
>I've been using these words here before your whore mom even conceived you

>tries to write the women as realistic
>goes full fiction for the men
For what purpose?

It’s just a coincidence that her old sensei has a proclivity for little boys. Just don’t think about it.

Pre-timeskip pinkshit looked cute.

>main skill is being good at chakra control
>so is pretty much every single major character in the setting in addition to their other skills

And you’re scared of identity so anyone who steps slightly out of line is a wound on your already name branded ego. Just deal with it like an adult ninja burrito supreme.

Even Ino thinks Sakura needs to chill.

Attached: A8A9E360-83C4-430E-A79C-58BFE97D477D.jpg (445x569, 91K)

>Glossing over the possibility that some annoyed user happened to reply to your annoying newfag calling
Your autism is really showing

I have looked. Its never anko femdom. She's always just some side girl in the harem or she becomes Naruto's submissive sex slave. its very dissapointing.

dude this art is so fucking horrible
I'm glad I picked up the manga post shippuden

Oh well. Too bad about that. Guess we’ll never know what that looks like then. What a shame.

Attached: 17C06E0B-B030-4CFE-B4F5-6F920FA5C8C5.jpg (406x577, 31K)

this thread shouldn't be real, yet here we are

That fanfic where Naruto went full Orochimaru and consequently Orochimaru became Post apocalyptic Iruka. And girl on girl.

He's an incel

Kunoichi pulling the strings.

We never learned why Sakura loved Sasuke and the longer the manga went on the more irrational her feelings became, I wouldn't call her "realistic" because a real girl would've moved on to another guy.

Attached: 430a4f080b6392286a367db65e3de199.jpg (1280x1201, 199K)

Why was she so much better than pinkshit?

Man one time I read this AU orphanage fanfic where Orochimaru is Anko's abusive guardian. She makes friends with Kakashi, Obito and Rin. Then Orochimaru runs Obito over and takes Rin and she is never seen again!

He looks like he’s confused.

>the chapter where Sakura goes full thot and declares her love for Naruto
>after Hinata's giant PDA by suicide against Pain

bitches man

>Her favorite thing is the guy she had a crush on, her most hated thing is the guy who crushes on her
>That pink retard somehow spent 3 years on ninja school and is being formally trained for war
There's a few skipped beats here. How are some kids there so immature after coming out of ninja school? Were they taught nothing about life and death and being focused on a goal?

She was literally "Sakura but not as bad"

It's like you're not even speaking english. What's amazing is how something as simple as the seemingly trivial effort at attention seeking ("identity" lol) so uniformly demonstrates this profound dysfunction and lack of self awareness.

Kishi literally said if Sakura had moved on she would've been a bad woman.

It baffles me that Kishi is married.

>NTR orphanage fanfic
ftfy

>snake man running away with a little girl
Sounds OOC.

He's too rich not to be

No. The Ninja Academy needs serious retooling.

She tried to move one with Naruto, like a normal girl would, but Naruto had just become the villages savior chad and was like
>as you can see bitch, I'd flooded with pussy so I don't need your lowest common denominator ass anymore.

>terrible taste in men as her primary character failing.
Sakura's problems stems far beyond her taste in men.

What a fucking autismo

He should be banned from writing female characters. Hopefully Samurai 8 will be a sausage fest.

Give me some examples

And Naruto sees right though it and calls her a liar.

That kind of stuff was all theory they'd read out of a book and memorize for a test. The physical competence they got trained in is more practical for a kid

Goddamn man even when they catch the O man she is mever found. I sometimes lie awake wondering what he did. Is she alive? Is she hurt and scared? Dead in some ditch somewhere?

Or it could be your puppet master skills aren’t getting you wet enough right now eh?

Isn't his wife based on Sakura? What does that say about him considering how he treats Sakura in the manga?

If you think about it Sakura did end up being a real realistic woman, but portrayed unrealistically
>married ninja second only to God Emperor Naruto
>her children will be genetically predisposed to success.

power like a thot magnet my nigs

>He should be banned from writing female characters.
but he wrote a cute redhead that wears a hat

She’s probably dead. And it’s probably the best possible result.

She would have been a bad enough dude to save the maze mage. Fuck you auto correct KAZE KAGE.

Kishi is trying to tell us something, it's a cry for help

Didn't he say that but then later on said his wife was more like Hinata?

Who promptly dies.

>phoneposter
>tripfag
Please die

Serial killer or Tulpa enactor, you decide FBI.

Oh no!

>The lack of any backgrounds whatsoever
Fucking Christ.

And it got worse on the wife front. Cunt wars,I told you.

Should he? I found her realistic. Girls are famous for being massive bitches IRL, Sakura is one of those. Kishi didn't try to make her seem like a nice waifu for the otakubux, she is unapologetically shitty but it's nothing beyond the real of real women.

And her having the eternal hots for the bad boy Sasuke isn't far fetched. She fell in love with him because he was hot. Hotness for women is both looks and skill. Sasuke never stopped being hot even if he was evil. You'd be surprised but IRL women also date drug dealers and narcos and gangsters, if they're attracted enough to them. Also she tried to move on by dating Naruto, and if Naruto himself wasn't infatuated with Sasuke, it would have worked. I can see it working like that in our reality too, some girl just settling down with a childhood friend while she secretly lusts for the criminal cock.

Kishimoto was actually genius for writing such a hateable realistic character. Naruto is the one I'd argue is illogical but you don't see me saying Kishi shouldn't write males. Seriously it'd kinda make sense if Naruto was gay, but he isn't, and no heteroguy acts like him.

No!

The character is beyond saving but how would you had handled her?
Hard mode: without killing her off or making her a sideline character

Attached: 1a8fa06530a98d8d77fda6ef8613b425.jpg (1000x1356, 144K)

>3 years of ninja school
They usually get 6 years though...

Context, that ‘no’ was aimed at the universe at large.

>some girl just settling down with a childhood friend while she secretly lusts for the criminal cock.

That cut deep.

Marry Lee