Reminder

Reminder
Talent > Hard Work

Attached: AutisticFox.gif (596x328, 188K)

reminder
shit>narutards

But Naruto is talent AND hard work.

hes neither

The virgin genius Kakashi vs The chad talentless Jiraiya

Only one of them is still alive though.

Just like IRL.
Thanks for the revelation.

Ok Plague.

100% of the Buffalo

Reminder that this was always clear in the series, even Rock Lee, the very embodiment of muh hard work fully admits that Sasuke can copy his taijutsu so easily and in much shorter time than him because he has talent + hard work.

Talent + hard work > hard work.

Nordo.

Daily reminder that naji was right, and how at the end of the day everyone in the naruto universe was born for a purpose, and if you weren't born the chosen one you are basically dirt

This is so true... People who are slightly more intelligent can pick things up faster, think quicker with better accuracy, and learn faster. Over time the difference between people becomes greater and greater... This is called the Matthew Effect. I wish life was fair...

Life isn’t fair and will never be fair. Although it always is fun to see talented people or other people better than me fail, that is one thing that keeps fueling me to keep going

Fuck off Nardo, don't you have a communist village to rule?

Talent + Hard Work >>> Talent > Hard Work

He disagree

Attached: 1557311951227.jpg (800x800, 93K)

Nuh-uh.

Attached: practicing rape.png (717x329, 104K)

2+1 > 2 > 1

You phrase it like that but there are honestly retards who thought hard work alone could surpass hard working geniuses.

Reminder
I want Hanabi x Boruto femdom.

I swear Black Clover was forced into existence just because everyone was collectively mad about Naruto being a hypocrite.

And Asta’s screaming?

don't worry, they'll make screamlord a hyprocrite soon by making him a super special demon blooded demigod or some shit

Even if that's true he's had to win or lose fights up to this point on guts and hard work alone. Naruto literally never won a meaningful fight without some bullshit he didn't earn helping him.

No.

Yes.

Acktshually you SEE that....

Reminder that it takes twice as much hard work as it does perseverance.

Attached: 26d57d13dc34fb73ac9f24f4fae195721541602657_full.png (400x400, 181K)

Luck>everything else

they both died to the same enemy, but kakashi had hacks

>guts and hardwork alone
>if you scream hard enough the demon inside your sword will become your power

Reminder that

Luck>everything.

Just like Harry Potter.

Why is there never a character who has both talent AND works hard?

This is correct. Kishimoto was wise to scrap the deluded hard work angle and write the truth.

Why does it seem like so many anime push the hardwork > genetics theme but then turn around and have their hero secretly be the chosen one or whatever.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Neji all train hard despite having talent what are you talking about? Naruto spends nearly a month training for kuchiyose no jutsu, days on end training for the rasengan (on multiple occasions passing out right there on the ground) and for rashenshuriken he spends so much time training outdoors he just decides to camp outside the whole time even though his actual bed is right nearby.

Talented people also work hard

Attached: KarenWhat.png (963x720, 602K)

Yes there are, just look at people like Kageyama from Haikyuu.

There is. His name's Might Gai.

More like birthright over everything.

He is neither

What? He has Kurama, 2 super bloodline, reincarnation and hard work. How is it neither?

lol

Goku

Fuck off Narutard

How many genius had Naruto?

don't forget nepotism and breeding

He has no talent and he never worked really hard
He's just the high born child of destiny.

Gai and Rock Lee are hard work and talent.
It's like working on a small ember in the dark and blowing on it and adding on dry bits of fluff and leaves till you have a roaring flame.

Naruto?
He's just a dumbfuck who was born genetically gifted but had a bad time of it as a kid because he was so special and unique and awesome.

No.
You can only do the stuff at the speed and same level of rock lee because of long years of hard work.
Merely copying the technique but getting the exact same speed and power out of it is fucking retarded.
No amount of actual talent unless they are a fucking mutant who has an ability that is superior to the sharingan as it was described at that time could do what he did.
He can copy the physical abilties that can only be acquired throug a lifetime of training?

Handseals and chakra manipulation I can get.

But copying hulk powerlevel and flash speed just by seeing it? That's broken on every goddamned level you can name.

That's the author and the editor using rock lee as a mouth piece to handwaive how bullshit it was for sasuke to do what he did.

Connections > Talent > Hard Work
tfw no friends

Attached: 1555540733693.png (1366x768, 1.02M)

No, the swords just negates magic with a second sword allowing him to absorb and redirect magic.
That's it.

He can even only use the demon magic IMPROPERLY because it's a sort of hack that comes from ki control and the mutation that makes him incapable of harnessing or using mana.
Shit he might have massive ability to store mana but since he is completely incapable of harnessing it or using it he's just a perfect vessel for the antimagic or whatever they'll end up calling the magic of the demons or demon inside of the book

Luck > Connections > Talent > Hard Work tbqhwyfamalam

He dissapeared with Jiraiya for years and only came back taller, with a dyke voice, and nothing to show for it except bigger resengans.

>just win the lottery Yea Forumsnon

Attached: 1540070124353.png (735x720, 375K)

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/, Narutard

Sasuke trained with Kakashi until he got to the base Lee speed.

They’re both jobbing virgins.

Muh SUBVERSION

user, that took Lee Years to accomplish and the fuck could Kakashi teach Sasuke that could make him equal Lee's speed in less then a few months?

>hey kid look at me and my ki
>yeah captain woohoo I manage to learn it

Reminder /fraud/ing>Hard Work

Attached: Naruto Ch. 584 p. 19.jpg (890x1267, 231K)

Attached: Naruto Ch. 584 p. 20.jpg (890x1269, 288K)

So, Teppu thread?

Attached: 1498974246872.jpg (724x289, 111K)

luck doesn't apply to only gambling tho

being in the right place at the right time
your work getting noticed (by the right person)
your competitor whiffing at a crucial time
and so on

its all luck in the end

Talent + hardwork > talent without hardwork.

Its no big deal compared to the speed of gates,Lee also reached his base speed in months of training.

i hate the sharingan
i hate it so goddamned much

Connection + Resources + Hard Work > the rest

>he never worked really hard
his typical training session ended with him blacking out from exhaustion. and due to his bloated chakra reserves even basic ninjutsu was form him like trying to do fine needle point with a shovel, yet he still persevered. and no matter which way you cut it he had some kind of learning disability because the teaching methods that worked for everyone else just failed to mean anything in his brain so he mostly had to figure out his own way of reinterpreting things so they made sense to him on an intuitive level which often took several days or even weeks of trial and error before he could even begin learning. even his 'cheat' of creating a shitload of clones to perform exponentially more trial and error was equivalent to spending years in a hyperbolic time chamber, and was him making full use of one of the few techniques that actually required a shovel to compensate for his handicap in ways nobody else had ever even conceived of. how much harder could he even work?

Rock Lee is cooler than Sasuke though.

Naruto is talentless, what he had is luck.

user, he doesn't even know basic shit about ninjitsu that children knew.

People with IQs of 70 would know that stuff, something that they say they want to do, like, and dedicate their lives too, if they sat down and boned up on it.
He was either stupid or lazy.

Talent without hard work is a myth. Yes, some people are naturally more adept at certain things than others, but nobody excels in something without hard work. People just delude themselves into believing others are naturally better because it makes them feel better about their own lack of dedication. You might work hard, but odds are, people who are better than you work harder.

False
Hear me out here
I may have played MGQ too much God I wish a lamia onee would rape the shit out of me but it gave me some thinking
Luck, Hard Work, and Talent all have a value from 1-10, alright?
Success = Luck * Talent * Hard Work
It's exponential, nahmean?
Fuck I need to masturbate

How the fuck naruto know only like 3 ninjutsu moves and still become strong enough to defeat Jesus Christ

Why is kabuto so fucking sexy bros??

>Talent
How does having a 9 tailed fox inside of him makes him talented?

It doesn’t. And he has to learn to control it, or using it for too long could potentially kill him.

>Learn to control it
He doesn't.
He never learns to control it.

He does after actually defeating Kurama

But he does?

Plot Armor > Luck > Connections > Talent > Hard Work

I thought tbqhwyfamalam was just jumbled letters before I noticed every letter.

Naruto is hard work because his OP powers have nothing to do with his genetics.

Saitama is the reminder that

Motivation>Everything else

Sasuke copying taijutsu isnt talent its pure sharingan muscle memory hax.

>genetically gifted
Naruto always jobs in his base which is what he would be if you took Kurama away from him. Itachi is an example of someone who is actually genetically gifted.

Isn’t almost like The Academy was filled with teachers that hated him. Even Iruka hatedhim at first too.

Talent and connection >>>> hard word

>100% talent + 1% hard work
Is that guy retarded?

Yeah for a dumbass reason.