I don't like Crab hurr

>I don't like Crab hurr
t. Tsundere

Attached: bakemonogatari-09-senjougahara-rooftop.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

She's boring

Another one? Oh well, if I must.

Crab is shit! This is now a Math thread!

Attached: 1552988593743.jpg (1417x1942, 263K)

Math is not only a better tsundere, but a better character in general.

Attached: 1553048855772.jpg (820x512, 108K)

Attached: 1456378578166.jpg (1182x1029, 141K)

>Boring
>Actively does everything possible to protect her man
>Kidnapped him
>Went to her most hated con man
>All to keep him safe

This bitch loves her Manarararagi

The line where Senjougahara talks about murder being romantic has always stuck with me.

Other characters welcome as well - just don't be mean to Math.

Attached: DIyw7yCUEAE1ctq.jpg (2500x2500, 1.2M)

You’re insane or trolling.

Still boring.

I've always been partial to Sodachi's description of herself as being "too fragile for happiness". It always struck me as such a powerful description of how trauma can affect you. Like she'd pieced herself together after being shattered and wasn't sure of what she could handle.

Attached: 1554583149214.png (2852x2447, 2.1M)

CRABB NOT MUNKY

Attached: 1448419533259.png (600x598, 615K)

why is her name so long

Attached: 1450758737157.jpg (3000x3507, 1.23M)

>actually believing this
lol

Crab is trash compared to Math.

Attached: 1552748796783.jpg (900x1200, 163K)

What is it that draws people to Math? I'm genuinely curious. I've already forgotten her real name.

I liked crab back in 2008-2009
Then I realized that every other girl is superior in a way, but I think that is intentional on the writer's part

Would walk her home gently.

>I've already forgotten her real name.
I'll remember you, it's Euler. And math is not very popular, there are just some people that can really relate to her. I just wish she wasn't used in waifu wars or shitposting.

Attached: D2E7NfpU8AIj_dr.jpg:orig.jpg (1456x2048, 500K)

This is always a tough question to answer for any character - it's very broad in scope, which makes answering concisely difficult. I'll try to give a decent list.

>Her backstory/backstories make her extremely sympathetic. She suffered a lot and largely through no fault of her own - save for one single mistake as a child. This sympathy extends to her physical frailty.
>She struggles very hard not to play the role of the victim or feel too sorry for herself. She doesn't consider herself "the unluckiest girl in the world", a mindset that is somewhat admirable but tragic in its own right.
>She is mentally unstable. For a character it's incredibly endearing to see the cracks her experiences have left her with. This is part of the culmination of the two prior points but also something distinct.
>She knows she's unwell and tries to manage her mental health - but at the same time knowing of these problems doesn't instantly fix them.
>Her design is top-tier. Not surprising but still worth saying. Her silvery hair and eyes are stunning.
>In addition, her design compliments her frailty and illness well. She's incredibly skinny and less developed than the others around her age, and the gray in her color scheme makes her look haggard and worn-out.
>Again not really a surprise, but her Seiyuu does an astounding job with her.
>The first three arcs of Owari are just really good, which makes her introduction memorable and meaningful.
>Her reason for hating Araragi is unfortunate but compelling. She's also genuinely apologetic about it, and she seems nice in her time alone with Araragi

Unfortunately she was around for a short enough time - with enough of it focused directly on the plot - that I can't speak conclusively on her personality overall or her chemistry with Araragi. Basically anything else I add would either be very small things I find cute or cross over into the territory of assumptions, so I'll end it here.

By the way, her name is Oikura Sodachi.

Her Zoku design isn't anything to sneeze at either.

Attached: Oikura.Sodachi.full.2431004.png (2000x2260, 177K)

Attached: IMG_20190512_135833.jpg (876x1000, 125K)

There is a lack of cute pictures of araragi and crab together

For sure. I love how even though she's still quite petite she's noticeably plumped up a bit due to being better fed. She's mischievous and full of life, in contrast to the overwhelming fragility of the real world design.

The last time she was interesting was Nise. Crying to Kaiki isn't interesting. I guess getting verbally destroyed by him was interesting, but that's a point to Kaiki, not her.

I think she's had a lot of great lines since Nise, but the problem is they're just that - great lines. She shows up to deliver something big and meaningful, but it always feels hollow because she doesn't show up and put in the work necessary to endear her to us. There isn't any tension built for catharsis to mean anything. In the end it feels like all of her scenes are just sucking off the date from Bake, which just doesn't cut it anymore, so many arcs down the line.

It also feels like those great lines of hers are detached from the banter that makes the show great. She'll say something witty or "savage" and, clever as it is, it's not part of a real dynamic or flow of conversation. Her chemistry with Araragi ends up being really weak because of this. The last time I remember it standing out was midway through Nise. Honestly I actually think Koi was a good showing for her in this regard - as well as Neko (Shiro). She actually had decent, dynamic conversations with Hanekawa and Kaiki, although Kaiki still bested her by far.

And on a personal level she's not all that interesting either. She's neither complex nor dynamic and all of her growth is off-screened. At the very least I'll give her that in Koi her scene where she got up to hide her crying was emotionally resonant, but it wasn't all that deep and it still suffered form the problem I mentioned in the first paragraph.

It's not just the realization user. Crab has legitimately gotten less good over time - or at least everyone else has gotten better and left her in the dust. I'm always surprised by how much I like her when I go back and watch Bake.

I liked Crab, until I found out what she did during their college years in the light novels after finding out about Math

But user, don't you care about her insecurities? What about her feelings?

Her name means "flower on the battlefield", it's edgy like the entire show

she peaked in Bake unfortunately

Snail was better.

I would have enjoyed monogatari more if she didn't exist to be honest.

based as fuck.
Give this man a medal.

Math was okay, but that whole "riddle" how her mother vanished was stupid as hell.
Oh, she just died and rotted away without you ever noticing

you do not understand what interesting is

I like crab, but I like cat more, and I like bat more than crab and cat

The point was that math actually became insane, her mother could have put a bullet in her head in front of her and she would have still be in denial (kinda like Araragi about her).

Attached: shot0120.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

But she was right. Araragi had been cheating on her for years to begin with.

Shit, I didn't get that.

>hurr durr I like crab
Being a contrarian must be frustrating

Attached: killthecrab.jpg (800x450, 65K)

>scissors
This a suicide? Reminds me of the doujin where she actually does it.

Almost as if he entire character arc was solved since Nise at the fucking latest.

She suffers from originally being a one off character in a one off short story; everything with her was already dealt with.

Me too

>I can’t handle it when people don’t like muh shitty waifu
Grow up already

t. Tsundere

Your mind games won’t work on me

t. not-tsundere

What now, bitch?