Trash tier waifu

Why do people even like this manga?

Attached: images (18).jpg (225x350, 20K)

Don't bully her!

Attached: 1546125887238.png (737x723, 144K)

Attached: tren.jpg (236x236, 8K)

She cute. I'm not going to read it because I think that it looks uninteresting, but come on. Really, she cute.

It's legit the same thing over and over
>Girl tries to do something
>haha le awkward social skills xd
I went through 40 chapters of this and hated it, plus she's not even as cute as people make her out to be.

>BOO HOO I'M POPULAR, BEAUTIFUL, ATHLETIC, INTELLIGENT BUT SOMEHOW I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY AND NO FRIENDS
god why can't this trope just die

You're a trash-tier waifu!
Your whole family is a bunch of trash-tier waifus!

Because Chadano is the man we all strive to be like. So average normal people ignore us completely yet interesting enough that girls like Komi and Manbagi want our babies.

I don't know, I feel I'm just stuck reading it and I'm too far in to drop it. I'm the otter.

so basically "muh dick" is the reason and op is right as she doesn't talk and would make a terrible wife as communication is the key to a healthy relationship with anyone

Attached: 1547701876832.gif (189x189, 273K)

you could definitely have social anxiety with those
if you lived a sheltered life and/or are traumatized

The only retort komifags can come up with is she's cute or that she's relatable, and desu if you can relate to that awkward, bordering-on-autism chick you should end it.

Attached: Komi-San Wants to Purge.jpg (590x850, 118K)

I want to see the gyaru get turned down
And then rape Tadano anyways

I dont understand how people bother with sol manga with no plot or character progression.
>lets add more side characters and have the mc react to them with her unchanging trope behaviors

I don’t read for Komi, I read for Tadano

>plot or character progression.
Every child's favorite narrative devices to navel gaze about. That's just not what Komi is or ever wanted to be.

Just like monmusume, the longer the series goes the worse it get. 100 friends was a stupid premise because each new friend is categorize by a trope instead of developing complex characters. All of them are one dimensional besides a few exceptions. They should have focus on Komi and a smaller cast of characters and make them more complexed. The Komi dick sucking gets boring if they do the gag every chapter.

I'm too old and jaded to appreciate high school comedies which is why I never really bothered with this manga past the introductory chapters
It'd be interested if the premise was age lifted with a woman who is outwardly successful but is desperate to find friends but that probably doesn't work that well in a Japanese cultural context where you're only allowed to be carefree during high school years

Bocchi did it better

because of the rape scenes

Attached: 765876587.png (836x1200, 427K)

THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS! THIS IS EXPLICIT AND I AM SHOCKED.

Attached: 1486333044671.jpg (800x733, 27K)

uunnnNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!

KOMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

brarhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BLARGGGGGGGGGGG UUUUUNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH UNNNHHHH OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD NOT THE

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOMMMM

MMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMM

MMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIII!!!

KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI KOMI
KOMI KOMI

ME WANT KOMI ME WANT KOMI KOMMMIII ME WANT ME WANT ME WANT LITTLE KOMI ME

KKKKOOOMMM-MM-M-M-IIIII IHIHI HHEEIIIIYYYY BOBOBOBOBOBOBOBO UUUAAAGGHHH

ZOBOLA DE MATRE DE DOON DOON DEL LAHO BANO GO DANI OH LA GOUUUUAaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHhhhHHH

AAAAAHHHHHHHH MALAOGOUGAAAAAAAAAAAA

BWOOOOOOOOOOP

ughhhhhh... unnnnhhhh...

give me that sweet ko ko ko........................

KOMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGHHGHH GOOODODDDDDD SWEET KOMI I WANT THAT... unnnhh... FRESH KOMI SMEELLLLL

I WANT TO LICK AND suck and LICK AND SUCK FINGER AND LIKC AND FINGER LICKCLICKLICKLICKCLIKCLCICIKCLCKLCLKCLICKCKCKCKKKKK UUGGNNHGHHHHH GOOOOODDD FFFUUUUUUCCCCKCKKKKKK

th- tth-th---hh...

that...

K
O
M
I
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE!!! uaggghh... take my..

...MMMMmmMYY PONOS

to your

y-y-y- your- your-

YOUR vvvvvvvVAGOOOO

and

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CACAAAAAAAAAAAA

LET ME

J-J- j-j-j-j-jjj---j-jj- g gg--gh-g-jjg----ffffffffkkhkhhhhhh

jj--jj-- J-J-J-J-JJ-J--

JJAAAAAAAMMMMMM

IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT

IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN

NNNGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY CUTE SWEET LITTLE

KKKKKKOOOOMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

NNGNGGUGUUUHHH
HNNGGHHAHAAHHH

uuuUUUuunnhhh.. ugh....

huhh... huhh... huhh...

fuck...

Attached: __komi_shouko_komi_san_wa_komyushou_desu_drawn_by_darkmaya__be1191ccab195f89fa5d094a2f0fb3c5.jpg (759x886, 153K)

Main couple are cute-ish I guess. The side characters are the worst I've ever seen, anywhere. Their mere existence ruins the story, bunch of bumblefucks.

People like this shit?

because the idea of violently deflowering and impregnating a cute shy girl gets my dick hard. Though I've taken a break from reading it because there's been no real plot development for a while.

Because this was shilled everywhere even youtube

Nips love their yamero nakadashi cliche