Boruto

Why do many people claim "Burrito is a flop"?
Or "Bort will never top Naruto"?

Boruto, as it is, looks interesting enough to me

Attached: Bort.jpg (850x503, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/OAfeTffUV0ESyCjZWoHfiQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which one has better cute girls

Fuck off narutard

pacing comparison.
take an episode number from naruto and compare it to the same episode number in boruto .

the filler is nice in boruto only because previously established characters.
but where the fuck is the story ?

Attached: fairy_gone.jpg (125x70, 1K)

>a flop
pic related
>wont top Naruto
Its nowhere near close to Naruto in terms of quality and even further away in popularity

Attached: ofj2ojyysxp21.png (794x455, 34K)

Naruto.

Attached: EAC78A06-8146-4763-AA78-8E0256A9AAAE.jpg (1328x1150, 138K)

I will only talk about the anime because I have only seen the anime. The problem right now with boruto is that it still feels like extra content for naruto, the characters and the plot still feel like they are going nowhere and the show doesn't work well as a fanservice machine for narutards either because they want to see the characters that they know be badasses all the time, which is not possible in boruto because the setting is different now and making everyone as OP as they were in naruto would make the new characters even more irrelevant.

The anime feels like it's been 100% filler and the manga is slow as fuck to get anywhere. And frankly the new artist isn't as good at action. I like how he draws sarada though

On a very special ‘Kakashi’ a strange village less ninja claims to be the previous Hokages illegitimate son before sexually assaulting Naruto during a training exercise with TenTen and Neji.

>I like how he draws sarada though
Fucking pedo.

Attached: sarada middle finger.png (698x394, 332K)

Because it is flopping? The manga sales are apparently on a steady decline and making it monthly was a shit idea. IDK about the anime though but it's mostly filler tier shit and nothing happens so it'll probably flop for a while and come back once Kawaki is introduced.

i will never forgive kishimoto for this

Neither will I, but she did eat a lot of Dango. Dango is to Anko as ramen is to Naruto.

>Less interesting start
The whole "hook" is that its a continuation of Naruto. Naruto itself had a decent one. Outcast, orphaned, loser, ninja desires acceptance and glory by becoming top ninja in his village. What's the initial conflict in Boruto? Who knows. That's not the selling point. The selling point is its More Naruto. It just seems lazy, and a cash grab.

I want Hanabi x Boruto femdom.

No, that’s disgusting. Hanabi isn’t a pedophile.

Ok but I want it.

Because the anime is better than the manga which is written by Kisi's assistant. Basically it goes: early naruto > boruto = naruto > shippuden > boruto manga

it's manga sells have already dropped to 50%

and the best rated arc was the fucking filler character one. Obviously the first arc gets a little bit of a boost but sumire ended up being such a fan favorite she got written into the manga. Literally the only well written female cause it's not written by him

Luerl

Nardo hands down

why upgrade?

boruto was destined to fail when you made the protagonist look ambiguous gender. Hell if i didnt read boruto was a boy I would think both the characters in your pic op were girls

user, what the fuck is that image?

it's just so slow

Naruto should have been a girl and Hinata should have been a boy

Attached: bitch hino r63.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

it's like when you copy someone else's homework but just change up a couple of the words/names so it looks original.
it's just the same shit as Naruto the first time round, and after a few hundred episodes (or manga volumes) people are just sick of it

>caring for millions when anime is making billions
retard

>hinata is a shy person
>r63 hinata is the exact opposite
???

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/OAfeTffUV0ESyCjZWoHfiQ/

Nothing more cancerous than a Narutard who keeps making the same thread

What a squandered character

>Boruto is a spin-off and a sequel to Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto

literally a non-canon sequel

I want to fuck this

Attached: tosaka_by_masterchristian_dd55u6n-250t.jpg (223x250, 9K)

It's a time flop.

It's going to be the GT of the Dragon Ball franchise.
Kishimoto, or maybe his editors/head of shonen jump should've known better and let the series end on a good note instead of milking it until it's rotten.