Zabuza vs Tayuya

So who would win Yea Forums?

Attached: chan.jpg (520x520, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/username/RATTU FACU/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/username/Ratface/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zabuza

Zabuza was stronger than Kakashi and could have killed him in their first fight but respected him a lot so just kept him in the prison jutsu, and is the only enemy Naruto and gang couldn't beat without resorting to emotions besides Obito and final boss Madara.

yeah that trash character has no chance even in her dreams. see

Attached: 1551064130896.jpg (1117x793, 561K)

who are you calling "trash character"?

>was stronger than Kakashi
doubt.jpg
They had about the same strength/durability/stamina level

He absolutely was not stronger than Kakashi, the sharingan def gave Kakashi a strong edge.

He caught kakashi by surprise because he had to worry about protecting the kids.

That said, He'd cut Tayuya in half. The sound 4 considered 2 basic jounin to be a serious challenge even with all of them together, her going one on one with a top class elite jounin level like Zabuza is instant kill.

Even in terms of style he is perfectly suited to taking her out before she can use her tricks.

Tayuya is a bad matchup for Zabuza. The silent assassin can find and assassinate a target based on sound alone, but her flute's genjutsu targets the sense of hearing.

He would cut her head off before she could even do anything. The sheer difference is basic stats is overwhelming.

Again, Tatuya and the other 3, together, found 2 basic jounin to be a serious enough threat that even outnumbering them 2 to 1, they had to all use their curse seals(and still failed to actually kill them)

Zabuza would eat her alive.

Who would win both got a 1 hit kill technique,

Attached: soku_pakura.jpg (1758x528, 140K)

>Zabuza would eat her alive.
L-lewd

Attached: 20190514_233251.jpg (317x398, 70K)

Zabuza could potentially solo the entire sound 4 ffs. Sound 4 even with CS2 are literal jobber tier who could barely beat 2 exhausted fodder jonin who just came back from their mission.

Im not familiar with shippuden characters sorry

Exactly

God I wish that was me on the right.

Why did naruto peak so early?
Why was Zabuza the coolest villain?

Tootle toot.

pain was far cooler and itachi

no

funny because pain would of flicked his finger and killed zabuza and itachi would have just looked at him and killed him

but they aren't very cool

>rinnegan eyes
>those piercings
more original than zabuza and cooler

>itach
>long black hair
>painted finger nails
>and toes
>red sharingen eyes
>slaughtered his whole clan
>uses tsukuyomi and will send you in an eternal nightmare
>"zabuza is cooler"

Yeah I guess that's cool if you're into sucking off dudes who wear nail polish

I want Boruto x Hanabi femdom.

Because that arc actually felt like the show was going to be about ninjas.
Instead it turned out to be an emo/edgelord/pokemon/dbz/magic the gathering/visual kei clusterfuck

>the arc where the good guy unveils his hypnosis eye that can control his opponent and the bad guy creates a clone of himself made of water culminating in a battle of two dragons made of water felt like it was going to be about ninjas more than magic

Yea at least compared to visual kei looking dudes who wear nail polish

Where did all the posters who were posting in the sakura thread go?

God fucking damn I’m so pissed thinking about what the show could’ve been. Stupid fucking sasgay leaving the village fucked it all up gave naruto PTSD. I wanted to see more dark gritty stealth S rank missions with brutal deaths instead we get this which is alright but not as good as I wish it was.

Attached: A9A0A262-FE1C-4E6C-A598-7D990B7F3CE5.jpg (2614x1260, 1.53M)

What about Zabuza vs. Kimimaro?

Most of his dances wouldn't be effective if he can't see shit in the mist, but he could just hang back and harden his bones to prevent his vital points from being hit. His last dance has a huge range though.

The 2nd guy from the left kinda looks like the father of Samurai 8 MC desu.

Tough battle

Stop samefagging your shit thread, Narutard

How about zabuza x kimimaro instead, bros?

Wasn’t it implied that zabuza was strong enough to potentially kill the mist villages hokage? I’m pretty sure he would win

Fuck off with your cancerous threads, Narutards

Guys.. if we censor the character names like this > za.buza

The bot cant post...

Idk that may be kinda gay

Zabuza.

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/username/RATTU FACU/

Nothing more cancerous than a Naruto namefag who changed his name on Yea Forums when his original name caused him to keep getting banned

Just search for Ratface in the archive.

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/username/Ratface/

>those things are shown to be the peak of power accessible to only elite jounin, and overshadowed only by the Kage
>taijutsu was still a huge deal
>dude lmao just kidding that shit isn't even fodder tier