One Piece ( OP )Vs MHA

How do One Shitlets cope with the fact that their anime has been dying recently? I think that that is the reason why they have been lashing out in others threads recently especially in our MHA threads saying it’s nothing but shipfags.
>Pic related: OPfags gaze in awe and in grief and COPE

Attached: 9B9BAC9E-6442-4D1E-8C44-2E1C3D85C4A5.png (555x533, 173K)

>Shitlets
Their shit is small?

Based

Never watched/read Wan Piss but isn't this due to Japan's declining population..

>One Piece's readerbase is literally dying off
based

Nothings as bad as SnK LOL
They didn’t even try because their dumbass fans eat it all up like shit

Attached: C24538DC-9031-446B-8350-ED2F0019CCD7.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

good one

>manga sales
>anime is dying
There's no correlation here, brainlet.

>Wan piss is a kids show and old readers are moving on
based

Based and SnK fags are weak bitches

I feel like you just found out snk was published in a shounen magazine and instantly felt threatened cause it does a million a vol.

>hxhfags falseflagging as OPfags to enter MHA threads so they can shitpost in order to start Yea Forums-tier fanbase wars and then go on to make threads falseflagging as MHAfags to further fuel it
This is some next level autism.

Attached: (You).png (858x1000, 955K)

SnKfags did the same thing pretending to be hunterchads so the guy that’s doing it is fine by me

Hunter x Hunter is a gateway manga of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive amounts of exposition and FAGGOTRY. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for autistic low-IQ posters, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of shitposting both in their own threads and in the rest of Yea Forums. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to appear smart, the pretentiousness of the author, endless haitus, pointless expositions from side characters no one gives a shit about, and the whole gay clown faggotry. Everything about the Hunter world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the chapter-long walls of text, lack of emphasis on art in a visual medium, and overall shallowness of the series make it fit just right with the pseudo-intellectual drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up and pollute the rest of Yea Forums with their soft-seinen bullshit and Yea Forums-tier fanbase wars.

Hunter x Hunter is basically THE series to attract the most hated manga fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this series and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Haitus x Haitus threads ever encourage the newfaggots to show their faces here.

That was also hxhfags. They been shitting up every single series. They are start up cancer and should be banned from Yea Forums.

More like an OPfag masquerading as HxHfag to create drama

That’s SnKfags, I mainly watch and chill in Naruto, Konosuba, and MHA threads but still see falseflaggers all the time and see kids talk about raising other threads in SnK threads. Stop trolling. I already reported all of them so it’s going to be like last week when tons of SnK tards got banned

Women will NOT fuck a guy who takes tiny shits.

Could Gear 4th Luffy hold his own against Foxy without the afro?

Attached: 2buun6i62vw11.jpg (4800x3600, 1.22M)

Davy Fight Back>>>>>>>>>MHA

Attached: BonClay.gif (500x282, 408K)

How much prep time does foxy get?

Bump

Why are Boku No Pico Academia fags so insecure?

Not an argument

Not even Con D. Oriano

It was because oda said some really mean shit to some japanese ww2 soldier. Japs started boycotting him.

>Bump
pathetic

Attached: 1551684780538.gif (211x177, 57K)

>Insults
Absolute state of OPlets

Why are there constantly threads up comparing BNHA to other shounenshit? What autism drives one to shitpost like this as if every battle shounen isn't hot garbage?

Attached: dubs.jpg (251x196, 6K)

You're just shitposting but this pic would bring an interesting discussion in the right hands. So fuck you OP I'm derailing your thread.

One of the biggest factors for this decline I'd say is piracy. So if the biggest manga gets hit this hard due to piracy how will the manga industry fare in a decade when piracy becomes even more common?

Will we see a great decline in manga being published?

>Pokémon
That shit died in 2001 bub

Look in awe and COPE

They are coping with the fact that Togashi will die before finish with HxH. They probably wouldn't get any chapter this year.

Dont care