This fight is gonna end with fucking nothing if the latest Kojiro storyline shows anything

This fight is gonna end with fucking nothing if the latest Kojiro storyline shows anything

Attached: shuumatsu.jpg (360x360, 30K)

for real. fight is boring as hell literally nothing going on except dumbass backstory dump

They really blew their load with the Adam fight

They peaked at the beginning and that doesn't bode well for the rest of the series.

Attached: 6871619-4401347772-68707.png (1308x1439, 1.06M)

Has the new chapter came out yet or is it still just the ultimate loserM

nope, still some literal who jobber and why he is actually winning while he's losing

>They could've made a racing arc where Ayrton Senna has a race against Apollo's chariot
>Instead we have jobman wanking

Attached: senna.jpg (630x315, 40K)

The reason why is cause the fights going to end in one hit. Poseidon's going to get trolled hard, he'll rage like his brother and end up sliced in half.

What exercises do you have to do in order to make your entire lower abdomen obliques?

step 1: don't eat bread ever
step 2: be born a god

Nippon stronk believe it.

Too bad

>poseidon looks younger than Zeus while he is his older brother
>hey look at my OC god who got oneshot by Poseidon this means Poseidon is strong!
This is some low level fanfic tier writing

Wait for HA-desu!

I got caught up and I hate that they made Poseidon this pretty boy bitch. Took my favorite greek god and ruined him, lame. Now I'm just waiting for Anubis to show up and praying he looks decent.

It would be great
but I don't wanna see Senna dying again

Attached: 1536864970152.gif (500x370, 104K)

Im glad, that fight was truly amazing

Dunno why this fight gets so much hate. I like how each battle so far has been so different from each other. Would be boring if every fight was the same.

>step 1: don't eat bread ever
Too late for that.

Be honest would you let gods smite human and create a new race?

why would i want to be smited?

Let me change the question: would you let gods smite 1/2 of humanity and create a new race to fill that number?

It wouldnt be so bad if the back story wasnt stupid as shit.

Hope this thread is still up till i can get home so i can type properly but for now i have question for you guys would shaman king have been a step up if it had more mythological and historical figures as the spirits or qould take focus away from main cast?

what if I'm a part of the smited? what if someone I care about is a part of the smited?
would you flip a coin to decide if you should kill yourself?
the answer is no, btw

You get to vote which part of humanity gets smited

no. fuck the gods. HFY.

Thanos joke here.

Attached: gods comic.jpg (683x1024, 169K)

/pol/ will never cease to amaze me.
I should write my thesis on this shit

Zeus looks old because he has a stressful life. Don't be mean to him

>zeus
>stressful life
Not even as a joke but some anons have he looks that old because of all the kids hes had or that he chose to look that way. The former seems more likely