Shield Hero

>Naofumi has a lower level than his two daughters
pfffthahahaha

Attached: 89239383829238.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-11-23/kono-light-novel-ga-sugoi-reveals-2019-series-ranking/.139859
journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1006846
sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190502143530.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does this start to get good ever? Dropped it after the fourth episode but some kid at work keeps telling me to watch it

It goes from everyone constantly shitting on Naofumi to everyone constantly sucking his dick.

Okay thanks m8

Think I'll leave it in the discard pile for now

its so they can dominate him in bed

just think ep4 was the last episode with an open ending

Does naofumi eventually get a class upgrade?

>video game mechanics in a world that isn’t a video game
Is this the universal sign of an awful show?

Jokes on you he is not level capped.

No, heroes are their own class and don't need class-ups.

to be fair, Raph started fighting not that long after he did and did much of the heavy lifting
No.

Didn't it show like in one of the first episodes that he splits the party XP in such a way that Raphtalia got more?
It's intentional, since they're the ones doing the fighting.

Yes, Raphtalia gets more XP due to being the one actually dealing the damage

Is it just me or is the animation really waifu-shilling Raphtalia?
Most girls look ok in close ups but Raphtalia's ones seem to be longer and more detailed

Its naofumi vision. Only Raphtalia is worth looking at indepth

They know where to allocate the budget

No every ep has been worse than the previous. Do yourself a favor and stay the fuck away.

That makes me think. If one of them tried to rape him could he resist?

Are we even getting to the island at this rate?

Yes according to the opening

Attached: pikachu.png (1354x784, 869K)

No, it's absolute trash.

His pets are stronger than he is, seems like a pretty viable strategy if you train them to kill.

Raphtalia make my peepee hard

too bad she became a hag

Fuck off pedo scum.
Mommy Raphtalia is made for breeding.

It's the only thing she's good for now, the breeding pens.

Give me one good reason why this shit isn't just a game.

People die, but some don't when they are killed.

We should have more "She may scream at night", suffering and fanservice overall if that was the reason

why are you tripfagging?
no user this show is garbage and has only been getting worse, the only good thing about it is that raph gives me an erection

Well?

It's not fucking fair.
Where the fuck is my own squirrel girl?

Or maybe because she was traded like a pokemon lol

Do levels even matter? Spear dude is supposed to be way higher level yet he still gets his ass kicked by naofumi every time.

not really, youll find out a major reason why later.
But for now keep in mind naofumi had been stacking up equip bonuses from his unlocked shields so he was able to hold against motoyasu & co despite the level disparity.

The setting was decent for me compared to a lot of other isekai shit, but with each passing episode MC keeps gathering more and more sassy lost lolis to join his party. After I noticed the trend, I couldn't stomach another episode of this blob.

Attached: 1548737666741.jpg (640x640, 36K)

I've read the first LN and the bonus chapter has spear clown absorb material, didn't the heroes each had a go-to strengthening method based on what game they thought the world was based on?

>more and more sassy lost lolis to join his party
>two lolis
I mean will we even get a third one in this season?

>I've read the first LN and the bonus chapter has spear clown absorb material
He does, but doesn't unlock(as in, having them out for a time to get their equip bonuses) as many as naofumi does.

>didn't the heroes each had a go-to strengthening method based on what game they thought the world was based on?
Yeah, even so naofumi could keep up with what he had + the Rage/Wrath Shield.

Naofumi also has better combat experience.

If Rahptalia only grew to adult size because she leveled up, then how was a village full of adult sized things like her parents (presumably already leveled up) not able to defend against the first and easiest wave? Shouldn’t they all be badass like her if they are leveled up too?

user, demihumans age normally like everyone else or up to a point via levelling. The village was a sorta peaceful one so you can't expect much from the local populace. They DID hold out against the skeleton army but they got their shit wracked when the cerberus came.

Naofumi is a pet class, he doesn’t need level ups as much as his pets do. The other heroes take the lion share of XP, which leads to their party members being pretty weak. I think exception is Spear who gives a lot to Bitch because she allows him to stick is weewee in her.

Attached: D6R5JT.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

imagine her swollen belly

I’ll take full responsibility. Let’s see if we can’t make more heirs.

how does it feel to introduce this many people to the series you like and then see absolute morons forcefeed themselves a series they didnt like to begin with to "prove a point" how much it sucks?
Do you just laugh it off or get tired?

>pet
companions, not pets. Unless you're talking about firo, who is technically a pet/bird of burden.

Do you guys know about melty?

But her childhood friend that was locked in a dungeon didn’t grow at all while she grew to adult size over the same period of time.

Attached: D6mpz.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

Yes. Yes, it is.

>how does it feel to introduce this many people
Oh no, the anime is doing that already.

>Do you just laugh it off or get tired?
Both. It was something inevitable anyway. I try my best answering questions, giving pointers, spoiling, etc.

Like i said, demi-humans in their infancy can grow up to a point via levelling. Guess why her friend didn't grow and she did.

>isekai
>good

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.53_[2018.09.01_03.03.31].png (1280x720, 1.41M)

Yes, 100%.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-11-23/kono-light-novel-ga-sugoi-reveals-2019-series-ranking/.139859

I'm so glad that the gary stu isekai trend is slowly going away. Hopefully decline of SAO will kill it for good.

Some actually good real fantasy series are getting popular now.

>links to ANN
>redditspacing
What a turbofaggot you are user.

It is the greatest joy of a parent for their children to surpass them

Absolutely.

just a few minutes for the episode guys

starting niggas

Attached: D6nCFBNUIAAN9su.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Attached: D6nDgPSUwAABYjX.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

qts

Attached: D6nDpsaU0AAyZBX.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Attached: D6nD3LPU8AA8UC4.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Attached: D6nEUWXU0AUGpLb.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

Attached: D6nEr_5U8AAfb1i.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

i think it gets worse.

Attached: D6nFuPVUIAE0j0S.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 194K)

I just want to see Malty get dragged, fuck this drawn out shit.

Double cute

What was that spell at the end?
I don't remember that from the manga

neither do i, probably some anime original but we'll see for sure once the subs are out

Is it just me or they revamped myne/malty artwork on the recent episode and made her a little cuter? Maybe she's not even part of the 3 hero cult and will go to a journey together with naofumi this time. It could also be that the queen is the real bitch all this time.

Yeah, all of her efforts will finally pay off.

I didn't want to see a single one in his party, nor do I want an army of chickens fighting a dinosaur. Show lost what it had in the beginning.

You're gonna hate the spinoff then.

>not wanting to see an army of chickens kick a dinosaur's ass
>not wanting to see an army of chickens steamroll an entire army
>not wanting to see an army of chickens raised by the spear hero for one purpose only

The manga doesn't really feel like its going anywhere or the author is taking his time with character development.

because the manga is adapting the LN?
i can tell you where is it going if you want.

>i didnt want to see a single one
>lost what it had in the beginning
So you wanted 24 episodes of everything laughing at naofumi?
Raphy was in the ep2.

Yes? What about her? She’s cute.

she can readily give birth at her current age.

Noice.

Confirmed by her mother in the WN, and by her father with her mother's reports in vol 16. kinda weird they moved that up to make a dad joke there.

Too bad Naofumi is an incel, he won’t even tap his sexy coon daughter who’s just begging for it.

>enjoying the show
>degraded into haha loli haha nutshots

he's starting a thing with her in vol 21.

Define a thing? Like he finally notices how she wants his little coonbabies?

petting her head, touching her tail and fucking finally holding hands like an actual couple.

>watching Loli Hero
>doesn't like lolis
?

Is this anime going to be another case of a studio reading the first few books and adapting it and then dropping it because they realized the light novels became too ridiculous and no-one was going to continue watching due to how the direction of the plot goes?
Don't watch much anime nowadays but this sort of thing really puts me off

I want a Naofumi x Raphtalia x Melty ending. Can it happen?

Probably, the story gets kinda crazy in the later volumes, they will probably tone down somet things but I hope the main plot will stay mostly the same.

Tera had loli squirrel girls, too bad it's nearly dead now.

Attached: __morikubo_nono_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_etc_drawn_by_shone__b95705d6fd768fa91ab42f6cb77015c7 (960x1440, 953K)

>Don't watch much anime nowadays

It happens. Like an good shit isekai, he impregnates all the girls except Filo.

How is Naofumi a Gary Stu? He has to use strategy in every right rather than raw powers, his teammates are not useless, and no one instantly likes him.

Spear is a pedophile he doesnt even touch those sluts.

Wait.. was this a recap episode?

If only the bow's and sword's party was there to fill that empty space.

Attached: 00225.jpg (1280x720, 326K)

If anything I'm surprised that people who hate it that much lasted for 18 episodes already, but to each their own

>Not knocking up the bird loli

>putting your dick in cloaca

>ends with the same cliffhanger it ended a week ago except with 2 additional annoying characters
how is this allowed

They appear in the manga

Attached: Defear.png (902x858, 724K)

>let's give the guy who we know needs time to siphon mana from his followers all the time in the world while I chew you guys out
>what could go wrong
The big chicken really should murder them all.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.10_[2019.05.15_11.17.16].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>Not putting your dick in a cloaca.

That is Motoyasu's job.
Not if you put it in while she is in human form.

The pacing is really weird, I thought the pope fight was going to end this episode but instead they stretched it for one more

Making him waste mana sounds like the best course of action. The followers mana is not infinite and they need time for the queen to arrive.
The other way is to siphon that mana through the pope's barrier but that would use the heroes mana which is inferior? to the pope's army and the pope would just kill them all without the need to larp as a crusader.

Yes, Naofumi was ranting about the same things he did before to fill up time before the most boring cliffhanger ever aka the Pope jobbing in the next ep. This shitshow can't sink any lower.

>An entire episode and we still haven't gotten to the main part of the fight
What the fuck is going on? Why is it being dragged out so much?

No, and Melty will leave later on

No, Melty is her sexual partner but Naofumi still impregnates Melty

They went full anime original while fucking the pacing

This anime summed up in one image

Attached: 1532737102292.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

Just wait until they animate the spinoff... in another timeline that is.

But that's only in the WN, right? Can it happen in the LN?

It can, depends on what the author wants to do

Normal human cant be this dumb. Even after she was exposed, she still in his team. This is dumb and i feel dumb for liking this dumb show. Dumb.

Attached: 53621456.jpg (1440x807, 264K)

>anime original shit
>pope fight extended for one more episode
What are they even doing, how are they going to adapt the island stuff at this rate

It didn't need half an ep recapping that the other heroes are bad, but damn, the heroes aren't fighting on the bad guy's side or doing nothing anymore. Practically redeemed themselves

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 19 [480p].mkv_snapshot_11.49_[2019.05.15_12.40.49].jpg (848x480, 55K)

hot! i want mommy raphtalia to cuck me!

Production issues most likely.

Why would you be surprised, he has been established as king retard since episode 4

everyone is level capped at 40 in the show, uncapping doesnt happen until after tact

read the LNs and you'll become very frustrated with every character that isn't naofumis party.

it's like a spiral of idiocy every LN.

they by no means get absolved and become rational thinkers after this season of anime is over where they get definitive proof myne framed him by using magic seals to prevent lies

spear hero just is an idiot.

The chants are basically prayers, aren't they?
Aside from the actual spell name/tier they're pretty much making that shit up.

No, they have to empower spells before casting them with a title.
It's like authentication of who is casting what, by what authority. After they have done that they can cast spells in succession.

garbage taste.

not even real retards are this stupid

>Practically redeemed themselves

read the LN's and you'll become very disappointed that you came to that conclusion, or alternatively if there's ever a S2 of this anime adapted you'll almost instantly get faced with them undoing that perceived redemption.

Maybe a real retard who thinks solely with his dick

and that is why he is best boy

Actually, spear hero has had sex with myne/malty.

If they didn't already have that scene proving it, then it'll come at the end of this season / beginning of next season

I'm worried about this exact same thing, as far as I'm concerned that fight is supposed to be much better than this one and rushing through that arc would be a shame.
On a side note I hate how they've downplayed how high Naofumi's defense really is and how much damage those shots from the pope do. It feels very dull.

What do you expect from someone that never lands the killing blow, do you even final hit?

Look at all that IQ.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.20_[2019.05.15_13.17.52].jpg (1280x720, 272K)

All 20 points of it

They aren't going to adapt the island things.

It's been pretty blatant the arc they are adapting for S1 is the conspiracy arc only.

island stuff almost instantly explodes toward the traveling to the other world and that entire arc of defeating the villain there It's not really realistic to get all of that neatly tied up with just a few episodes, probably going to need two seasons on that alone if they don't cut a shitton

>op literally has the island and my nigga l'arc
>they are not gonna cover it
what did you mean by this

>They aren't going to adapt the island things
Its teased on the opening though

Yes i know they did that, they clearly have done art work and brainstorming for the anime.

What you're seeing is potential S2 material, sorry to ruin your dream.

>S2 material on S1 opening
whats up spear hero! didn't know you guys have internet there!

If this anime gets more than 24 episodes in 1 season it would be the first isekai to do that (I think). I don't think they want that. 24 is their standard rule.

They can arrive on the island and just finish season there.

>They aren't going to adapt the island things.
Did you watch the second opening?

>some kid at work
>Works at a place where "some kid" can also work
So either you are a kid yourself or you have a MCDonald's level job.

The manga is further than the anime at least. You dont need to spoil it because im basically skimming the manga updates as they come. My reading list is already too long to add another shit isekai LN to the pile.

Oh damn, here was to me hoping

There is no room to reasonably deal with explaining or following up the amount of content that they belong to. It's an entirely different arc.

There's way too much missing from conspiracy arc for it to be feasible to follow up with the island stuff.

It's S2 material no matter how hard you try to argue otherwise

Attached: s2.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

already announced 24 episode only, season 2 not confirmed.

Maybe he works on a kindergarten

Some times i wonder if this is also the publishers fault. Basically the author had the overall story outlined start to finish but then LN gets too popular. The publisher then tells the author they need to extend the story with more filler battles, festivals, hot springs, mystery investigations, holidays and vacations. Basically milk the IP at the stories expense.

That's when they tease said S2 content right before showing "S2 in production!" on screen right after the final episode. It's nothing unheard of.

The WN did the same thing as far as I'm aware so it's not on the publisher.

I don't know, volumes 10 to 14 have a lot of filler content even if they cover some stuff from the wn.

Shieldbro's been around long enough and kept his persona themed enough that we all kind of accept him.

Very cute

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.53_[2019.05.15_13.29.46].jpg (1280x720, 219K)

I meant for the other heroes continuing to be complete retards later on despite their apparent redemption now. Obviously there's stuff changed to pad out but this one's not exactly one of them.

Me on the middle

>everyone else wants to be buddies and work together now
>but shield faggot just sulks about some dragons and shit like a little bitch
I wish the fat bird would just stop him now.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.31_[2019.05.15_19.47.08].jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>"i made a promise to Fitoria"
>Nobody asks who the fuck is her

he pretty much should act like a little bitch, you no idea how weak the other heroes are. Naofumis party alone literally can kill all of them with ease if they put their minds to it. Filo alone can do that.

>It's S2 material no matter how hard you try to argue otherwise
Lmao, they're going to cram it in whether you like it or not, no matter how half assed it needs to be.

They all watched a rerun of the last episode on the crystal bal

there isn't room for it. They still got to clean up conspiracy arc, and then the entire punishment scene.

They'll end s1 with that because it relieves some of the stress and frustrations by posing as naofumi finally having justice, tho in reality s2 will completely shatter that notion.

>I just tried to kill somebody on a rumor and zero evidence and tried nothing to confirm it ha ha
>now it seems the absolute proof is presented to me that I was wrong
>boy SHIELD KEK, YOU SURE ARE UNLUCKY HA HA
>not a sorry or a "god I was an idiot" or anything
HOW LONG CAN YOU KEEP MILKING HIM FOR HATE BONERS?!

Considering that they aren't doing exactly an stellar job on adapting this I wouldn't be surprised if they just somehow cram it

>Filo alone can do that.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 17 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.10_[2019.05.01_19.04.51].jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Otaku transported to another world was the first sign of bad writing.

>everyone acts like a retard for the entire show
>oh no he's trying to kill us, we best friends now right bro
Come on user, it's not hard to understand his point of view.

if they cram it in, it'll leave a very dis-satisfactory ending to s1

after queen boosted her stats and how weak the other heroes are, filo alone at level 40 with boosted stats can annihilate the other heroes which are about level 55~60

I understand from where the hate part comes from, but boner? It is because he looks like Mordred?

>bad writing
Live translation:
>thing I dislike

>It is because he looks like Mordred?
Who?

This anime feels so dead, like the director's idea was animate a bunch of bad actors.

the show is about teasing your hate and stroking it. Like a cock.
>See this guy hes an idiot, yes he is, yes he is, awww look at him do stupid shit, aren't you mad he is so stupid?
Get me point?

Saber's son (female)

Why didn't Sword and Bow's parties come along? Are they dead?

difficult to animate. They are better off writing most of them off as dead, as they will leave/become dead later anyways

It's not like he's doing anything to be the better man, even when he was ordered to behave himself.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 16 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.01_[2019.04.24_18.50.51].jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>order the most sensible guy to fix everything
>don't order the literal vegetables to get along with him instead
hmmmmmmm BIRD BRAIN

Honestly until looking at it i never realized how similar they look.

Attached: tenor[1].png (500x280, 141K)

only good FATE

Who?

King Arthur (female) is Saber he (female) had a son (female) called Mordred (female)
Because he is doing everything right, she should have ordered the others to behave themselves.

this reminds me

Attached: lord naofumi teacher spear fag a lesson.jpg (719x600, 141K)

LINGHTINGUUUU SPEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Melty: Spear Hero...it's so tiny...
Filo: Hey Melty, what's all those gross looking spots on it?
Melty: No doubt something my sister gave him...

Dear di/a/ry, this week Naofumi was insufferable as usual?

Such fine young ladies.

Attached: 645654.jpg (376x356, 47K)

Girl with wizard hat uses magic, that makes sense
Bitch with plate armor and sword uses the same magic, ???
Girl dressed like a monk/martial arts class also uses the same magic, ???

I bet their stats and passive skills are all fucked to hell too. What class is bitch anyway? Does the LN ever mention it?

what the fuck was this episode? they should have killed the pope this episode but it was pure filler

>oh no, our friends are trapped in that hole
>let's also jump in that hole

It felt like a disguised recap episode

Grouping up wasn't a bad idea technically, the retarded part was
>hey look they're in a crater and the walls are lava
>let's go to them

>Melty gets sidelined soon
I’m sad, she really should have been a party member. I mean she was useful in multiple fights and is a pure caster type, something they needed.
And the princess excuse is dumb since Malty got to accompany a hero, even if Melty is first in line. If anything she needs to get out and see the world before becoming queen, her short time with Naofumi made her realize how naive she was.

literally the akko of anime

Japanese RPG's have always been heavily influenced by the original wizardry games. Prestige classes that are a flavor mix of fighter/magic has always been common place.

>wanting a loli lesbian around who does nothing but molest your bird

So give me the smoilers, are there going to be ANY adult party members that join Naofumi? Because my tolerance for these cutesy squealers is at an all-time low. The raccoon daughter doesn't qualify either.

Melty is straight though, she's just really likes fluff. In fact she's already fallen for Naofumi at this point and marries him way later in the WN (alongside Raphtalia)

>episode has all of the combat in the first half and ends on a stealth recap

Attached: plybtowu.jpg (642x608, 48K)

But way less cute

After this arc Melty leaves the party and 2 adults (male) joins them.
Then after what the anime ends the next arc introduces a shortstack that lust for the bow, a musclehead knight and the granny from before.

>2 adults (male)
I meant 2 adults (1 male)

Rishia is 17
Ost is a titty monster but she's a ghost and is only "really" around for one arc

Fantastic. I'll consider sticking with it then.

>Now is the time to deliver the final blow!
>I suppose that warning shot was enough
>Its time to end this.
>It's time to wipe clean the devil of the shield and false spear!
>"Man, if he does a full power attack we're doomed"
>Now you will gain mercy
>Now I'm going to do it.
>NOW I'm going to do it.
>NOOOOOW I'm going to do it.

Its been ten minutes SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SHOOT

that was so fucking dumb and genuine, I can't stop laughing

Attached: 1527139468538.jpg (1280x720, 404K)

I thought he meant adult women. Because otherwise this really is the Rising of the Lolicon Hero.

Are these other crimson sluts somehow related to the royal household?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.43_[2019.05.15_19.26.32].jpg (1280x720, 184K)

There's an adult landwhale later on

No but at least some of the people in itsuki's party are nobility.

Ost is best.

And then they get another.

They really fucking stretched out what could be done in about a minute, and considering how much they want to cram into this season this isn't excusable. The fight should have ended this episode.

Oh God, the amount of cringe from the spear hero is just unbearable.
Is there any redemption for him in the later arcs? How does the readers of the LN tolerate him?

No, in the main series the only hero besides Naofumi who gets any positive moments is Ren.
Motoyasu has his own spinoff where he gets better representation.

cringe: the post

He becomes the most based character in the series and the strongest of the 4.

Did the scenarist really think it was a good idea to keep Naofumi's diatribe in the middle of a boss fight? I mean, the pope was happily charging mana in the meantime.
I wouldn't have any complain if after Itsuki and Ren compelling everyone to work together, we have Naofumi saying "Yeah, but it doesn't mean I forgave you"', that would have been fine. Then after the fight, one of them asks what he meant by "not forgiving", leading to that rant.

But the timing was just that awful, and it makes the supposed honest promise with Fitoria entirely hollow.
The author tried way too hard to paint the other 3 heroes as morons so the audience naturally root for Naofumi, but that was as subtle as a villain with a twirling mustache. And not in a good way.

thats even worse.

Spoiler please? How the fuck that idiot can be not only the strongest, but also the most based after displaying such incredible incompetence and utter lack of common sense?

its a mere pedo pandering show
calm down

Didn't he already moan at Sword and Bow for this shit? I think they get it. I assume the LN didn't play out quite like this.

no

It's going to happen a few more times down the line.

The anime stretched it out

In the ln before swordfag and bowfag appear Motoyasu asks for his help and he tells him to fuck off and die.

Which is funny since the pacing early on was crazy fast. We'd cover multiple manga chapters in one episode. Now we're down to 1 chapter a fucking episode.

Fuck you just, HIGHER GROUND DUDE.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 19 [720p]-00h09m18s516ms.png (1280x720, 664K)

Yeah at first I thought they were going too fast, now too slow

How do you excuse Myne as a character?
I couldn't give a shit about all the "evil" stuff she's done. She is the most poorly written character in the show, and that's saying something.

She is so one dimensional I'm surprised she's able to move across the screen. Every scene with her is so outrageously over the top, it undermines the rest of the show.

It's made 1000x worse by the abundance of memes about her
>dae this character I don't like should be rApEd and MuRdErEd

Attached: iwrdnc6debf21.jpg (1920x3414, 584K)

>No but at least some of the people in itsuki's party are nobility.

Is that why they are all such assholes? I'm still bummed that out of all the Hero's parties to be killed, it was Rens. Who all seemed like normal, decent people. Not Spear's shallow whores and not Itsuki's arrogant ass kissers. Would have been nice to see Itsuki's shitheads face a little bit of karma.

Ok Motoyasu time to stop posting

are you some sort of retard?

I heard shes a bitch god reincarnation or some shit like this.

She hated demi-humans, and by extension their champion the Shield Hero, before they were even summoned. Wait for the backstory on the war. Combine that with her being a spoiled brat who's used to manipulating men (especially her father) and you have a monster.
However there's another really dumb reason why Myne is so evil, one that was totally unnecessary. Don't worry about it though since it might get retconned.

That's not canon anymore.

Yes, i know.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 19 [720p]-00h15m21s504ms.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

It was a recap episode disguised as a real episode.

Shit forgot the caption.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 19 [720p]-00h15m21s922ms.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Yeah, that thing you said might actually get retconned

Woah

So does she get someone characterized at some point? I only made it to ep 11 or so.

I'm not asking for a full sympathetic villain backstory, and I liked the subversion of expectation where he starts with the world against him. But it doesn't seem like she's driven by anything beyond "hey I'm just a plot device for the shield hero to overcome" rather than an actual character with motivations.

He unlocks the Penis Spear (cursed) and his mind gets broken to the point he loops from a normal guy to some delusional dumbfuck.

I only watch it for Raphtalia and Firo now.

I'm just glad they kept Myne an evil piece of shit throughout. I'm so tired of female antagonist almost always following this formula

Step 1. It's not her fault she's evil, she's being manipulated, blackmailed, tricked, misunderstood etc etc. No personal responsibility.

Step 2. Instant redemption that they don't have to work for.

Like females are these pure creatures who only turn evil because "the ways of men" have corrupted them. Such absurd nonsense. Evil knows no gender. Becoming a psychopath is equal opportunity.

>If them tried to rape him could he resist?

Yes. Easily. He'd put them in Shield Prison and runs like a dozen kenyans

You would be surprised that there are plenty of people in real life just like her. It's not one dimensional perse. Some people really just make stuff miserable for others, even without a reason. I can't really explain it, since they are not even psychopaths or sociopaths. She's a scheming bitch so she has "some" reason at least.

>Instant redemption
This is stupid as we all know the true contrast between 3d women and 2d girls. Because all modern-day 3D (especially American) women are complete trash. Never in the entire existence of humanity has there ever lived a more narcissistic, stuck-up, brainwashed, slave-to-jewish-social-media-propaganda group of individuals. Rude, condescending, gold-digging THOTS, western women, specifically American women are complete and utter pieces of filth, just like the nigger music they listen to in clubs right before they get fucked by their 7th niggerdick of the month.
I'll smile with glee once Malty (bitch) gets what's coming to her in the anime. More anime/manga needs to exist to address the stark contrast and women's TRUE nature.

Also Melty

The armor guy is a fucking asshole by the way.

>watch new episode
>all those minutes with flashbacks and that out of the place scorn
>that last scene
what the fuck is happening with ths adaptation? this freaking fight was supposed to end in this episode and what the fuck was that spell? i don't remember reading that in the LN
Are we really going to an original ending?
#NotMyShieldHero

>get to the renaming scene
>instead of bitch they use TERF

>Are we really going to an original ending?
Yeah, Season 2 isn't happening.

yet Scythe Bro and Gemstone Slut appears in the new OP

>Naofumi drains Spear fag's SP with Soul Eater Shield
>Spear Fag can still spam his skills

Yeah. sure.

He gets completely broken and unlocks two cursed series at the same time. Also, at this point, he has known other strengthening methods (every hero starts with one, they are supposed to share the knowledge with each other) so he abuses it as much as Naofumi but unlike Shield Hero, he uses every minute to farm exp and materials and whatnot. Also, he gets strong and loyal companions for a change.

There's this thing called 'tard strength

Yeah, so?

>tfw no kung fu granny that teaches you how to kick ass and CULTIVATION
>tfw no tortoise tiddymonster that reaps souls and is best girl
>tfw no literal landwhale oneesan that gets smashed and smashes faces
>tfw no cute murderhobo imouto that speaks in static and makes you cute plushies
It's not fair.

SP recovers over time

>I'm still bummed that out of all the Hero's parties to be killed, it was Rens. Who all seemed like normal, decent people.
Agree. It's even worse when you remember that Itsuki's gay club got their time to shine, even if in a bad way. At least Elena from Motoyasu's party was okay, and as Shieldbro has told us, she had her five minutes in the spin-off. I'd prefer her as a party member in the main story though.

blame everyone in charge of the project
fucking 4 years for fucking nothing
I'll still buy pic related tho

Attached: 5c9d96a750d7e_2019-03-29-57898.jpg (600x600, 188K)

Elena is that one party member ANYONE could pick up. I can't imagine why they cut her from the anime, and lesty aka woman #2.

>they still haven't shown the model
reeeee

Wasn't she in the original batch of the hero companions? How to recruit her, Shieldbro?

They will reach the island in this season, but boy it will be so rushed it will hurt my head

Its going to be a shitfest

>onegai, tate no yuusha.

I love when Fitoria says that.

Attached: 1556279667803.png (1922x2106, 1.59M)

>umu

I don't. I hate him!

Based. Fuck all tripfags.

t. Motoyasu

Attached: dildo spear.png (768x1024, 678K)

OP have you ever played MMORPGs at all? do you think support players get more xp? i hope you arent retarded.

He hates it!

You came here after the anime aired, am I right? Oldfags pretty much appreciate or ignore him. I advise to filter the guy if you can't stand him that much.

New chapter of spear hero manga is out

Attached: r4.jpg (950x1364, 373K)

>its a pseudo flashback episode
that's it,i will drop this adaptation for good and keep the memories of the webnovel.

Thanks user

>I wish Motoyasu would peek on me...
how thirsty is she?

LAIGHTNIGUUUU SPPPPPEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>how thirsty is she?
she'd let him cum inside her everyday, user

I read that as sperg hero

It kind of fits

I like the premise but I will say that the episodes are too damn short or the pacing is too damn slow

Attached: 1549339956835.jpg (533x454, 69K)

Look like a fucking goldmine and carry her ass all the way. She'll do her part when needed however

Purefumi grew some balls.

Attached: 345843654125.jpg (1900x1350, 488K)

Why not? It's doing well right? Same with the Full Metal Panic one. Why is the industry having such a hard time allocating resources and running something longer than a few episodes?

They don't know how to pace it properly, it either goes too fast or too slow

He becomes more like his main timeline self when angered.

>we

what are you trying to say user? your sentence is breaking up

>Naofumi we sorry man :)
>GO FUCK YOURSELF AND DIE

Absolutely based, never forgive people who fuck you over constantly.

DVD/BD sales were mediocre/average
rumors say stream revenues from us and china were not that great either but we still need a good source for that
Dunno why CR recommended Kadokawa to animate Shield Hero instead of dunno, Konosuba S3 or more military loli

So his distrutful personality wasn't a product of Bitch's betrayal?

>CR
what the fuck has Crunchyroll to do in that? they just has the stream rights and has no business with the anime adaptations but Kadokawa

>rumors say stream revenues from us and china were not that
From where are these rumours? Last time I checked it consistently ranked on the top 5 in bilibili (or however is written) and crunchy always has it on trending(although this one might be their own doing to promote it)

I didn't see them say sorry. And I didn't see naofumi tell them to go fuck themselves and die.

>From where are these rumours?
from his ass, there is nothing official about that
he's right about the bd/dvd sales being mediocre tho
they financed the adaptation

It amazes me how people can watch this tripe when OL exists.

>they financed the adaptation
sauce?

>being mediocre

It flopped jackass

>DVD/BD sales were mediocre/average
Disk sales doesn't matter that much in 2019 so is irrelevant to take it into consideration.
>rumors
Those rumors are bullshit. In china is always among the most watched shows, in japan is still at the top 3 in docomo, and the nico marathons pulls good numbers and rating. CR didn't show anything so far so idk about them.
>Dunno why CR recommended Kadokawa to animate Shield Hero instead of dunno, Konosuba S3 or more military loli
Because they were working on the movies.

He did. He told them he hasn't forgiven them, but that he made a promise so he's gonna cooperate for this fight.

Why is there someone's head and eyeball inside that lion statue fountain's mouth?

Worst Timeline because in the Spear Hero spinoff, Naofumi apparently never rescued Raph from her slave prison.

Raph does not exist in the Spear Hero spinoff unless someone proves me wrong

No, it gets worse.

That's Motoyasu peeking on Yuki

That's Motoyasu peeking on them.

It hurts mate, because I want the show to succeed. Instead we got lukewarm meh tier thing going on.

Attached: original.gif (500x276, 1000K)

Not "on them". Only on Yuki.

I agree, I have been following the novels with Yea Forums for a while and its a shame that the anime has been shitting the bed

she exists as a rotting corpse

>Want to troll the SJWs into ranting about SH again?
Not really, I'd rather them just move on to the next outrage

>Want to troll the SJWs into ranting about SH again?
No

Blame Kadokawa.
They love doing this.

I swear spear faggot is the most annoying character in anime ever.

But she has motivations, granted they are burried on her undeniably evil tactics but becoming the next queen despite being not the next in line and being far from liked by her own mother, i believe that is quite a fine motivation.
Her being inherently evil due to being a part of the goddess is hardly relevant for her motivations.

Nice try, false flagging kike

At least it doesn't have Overlord tier cg

It's ok, Naofumi got something better than Raph and Filo combine in return.

Attached: 01.jpg (768x1079, 559K)

Who are these

How is this in violation of Global 3, janny? Its totally fucking relevant, given that this series is hated by SJWs.
Bow faggot comes a close second without a hint of self-awareness. At least sword faggot feels remorse for his own actions and is mature enough to admit his faults.
Naofumi's only fault is it took him too long to think up of a way to patch things together back with the other 3 heroes. It would have not reached this point had he first asked and investigated why people hated him.

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-053423_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 392K)

>Raph and Filo
Spearchad is still hunting for Filo and Raph absolutely doesn't deserve to die forgotten and ill

Someone post the picture

This is why I don't like Spear Hero spinoff.

If Raph was happily living with her still alive parents in the spinoff, I would accept the spinoff.

But until the author reveals what happened to Raph in the Spear Hero Spinoff, I deny the entire spinoff.

spearchad will recall Raphtalia, or at least manga implies it.

Why is spear calling Naofumi father

>blah blah blah
>little attack
>blah blah blah blah
>Attacks
>blah blah blah for 10 minutes
>*summons huge cathedral*

>Almost no Raphtalia screen time

Worst episode ever.

Because he is his father-in-law

my god, did they really have to do that drawn out recap during the episode? and in the middle of the fight even?

Attached: 1379501903597.jpg (240x240, 45K)

Fuck the raccoon, it's all about bird lolis (and shota) now

Attached: 1.jpg (135x237, 8K)

I honestly don't know what were they thinking

Based, birds>coons

why can't i stop eating up isekais

Because youre the trash man.

Because you don't have to pay for it

*awkwardly looks at shelf filled with Isekai books*

I ask myself the same, but that doesn't stop me from watching Kenja no Mago and Shield Hero on the same day

And it only took them forever

Attached: 1551863670129.jpg (1676x943, 931K)

That's a big shield.

because when Bitch snapped the last safety fuse in his libido addled brain the only person to console him was Best Borb
so he took it as marriage proposal
and now as manga has him go to Melromarc to try buy firo
i hope he buys Raphtalia too

Wish Bow and Spear parties were there too

for you.

>we
user...

all he needs to say 'we' without a lie is multiple personality disorder
and desu we've got bigger cases on this site

Naofumi isnt an otaku though. Its the guy voiced by kirito which is sword hero

Cursed Pic

Attached: cursed.png (793x508, 518K)

>Pope trying to kill Bitch
Kek

>mfw big cathedral didn't happen in the LN
what the actual fuck

There was not cathedral in manga either.

This is new anime stuff, i wonder if the author had put them up to do this

Doesn't that make it voluntary?

he wasn't an otaku as i got it, just as everyman as possible

rip in pieces

he'd just tell them to stop, they are both his slaves in the end

What if they gag him?

I got invested in Rapthtalia and now I can't stop watching, shes just too sweet

maybe if it was a surprise attack, assuming slave control is vocal and not conscious

I went from barely able to wait for eps to arrive, to once having forgotten it even exists a few eps ago

Agree
Raph should've stayed as a loli and grow up way later in the story. She's now boring as hell

How does Spear Hero even manage to function at life when he's so fucking retarded?

He survived until his twenties purely on looks and charm.

It's intentional so it doesn't count
It's a whole new season, I'm surprised there is no controversial anime coming out this time

Attached: 1556208939084.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Attached: 1533827200190.jpg (1676x943, 829K)

I wonder if they will complain about Arifureta next season

you know they will
which studio is animating it?

Was it necessary to make them so fucking dick shaped?!

>10...
I am a man of culture after all...

White Fox I think

Who /speedwatching/ here

I wonder what did filo see to laugh like that.

Attached: 500.gif (500x281, 907K)

They're cocks what do you want?
Exactly that.

Raccoon patterned panties?

Attached: 51.png (1920x1080, 997K)

tanuki cunny

Like watching a 2x?

Nice.
I want to kiss it.

Attached: 88624581535.jpg (640x640, 41K)

>some kid at work keeps telling me to watch it
This is what happens when you forget to hide your power level.

Idiots.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 19 [720p].mkv - 0006.jpg (1280x720, 311K)

She's a TANOOKY, you retards!

Disapproving dumb bird, useless loli, and retarded dog.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 19 [720p].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

That's fancy name for brown racoon.

Ok.

Attached: Raphtalia.jpg (606x387, 23K)

>they see your dick

You've cuckolded your master bitch get out of my sight.

Yes

>tfw no blonde, blue-eyed angel daughterwife

Attached: scum.jpg (1909x1069, 246K)

>Pope is the bad guy
Literally NOTHING happened this episode though.

Attached: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 19.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Should've ended when MC got his revenge, there's no fucking point anymore.

Imagine blonde, blue-eyed angel loli sitting before celestial crystal in 7D Heaven Dimension and posting on fractal-weaving nirvanian forum
>tfw no fat, ugly, loser weaboo daddyhusband
Imagine that.

Attached: 1554338215534.png (2037x809, 1.25M)

Religion is one of hell of a drug

>Pope is the bad guy
Why is this so funny to me?

Makes sense to invest in your offense.

IMAGINE

Raphtalia goes commando.

Attached: raphtaliaheadpatball.jpg (827x1169, 870K)

You should watch Zero

That's my girl

Besides the overthrowing the monarch thing, he's absolute right about all the heroes being shit heads though

Outright killing them is stupid considering that they still have the waves though

Just kill and resummon ones that are easier to control. Kind of like replacing your electorate with dumber one with lower standards for quality of life.

Attached: __raphtalia_and_roy_campbell_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_and_etc_drawn_by_ettone__cc38660459b6780aa8 (1102x688, 55K)

>take out tranq gun

Mi lujuriosa hija(esposa).

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_puuakachan__8514b3d8d5eca8c38e38bc7f2ded203f.jpg (700x764, 189K)

Oh my

He might also work at a place with interns

>pic made me lean in
Maybe I need some sleep

Attached: 1544240531954.jpg (978x1200, 152K)

it'd actually be more pathetic if you had a decent job and still came on Yea Forums

>not having a decent job for the sole purpose of wasting money on anime shit

>mfw 3 times average salary for remote IT job
>can roll around in my filth all day at home and come to office few times a year
D-did I make it?

Attached: 1534413981309.jpg (1676x943, 670K)

I just want to complete my master's and obtain a daughterwife of my own.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_hitsukuya__0afe4d586139120172923032dcfc0351.png (582x900, 783K)

What are you going to do with all the uglies from earlier iterations?

Attached: raphtalialeanforward.png (2280x1615, 2.54M)

Do you master in FTL drives or something?

Attached: 1553824220848.png (212x172, 23K)

>NAOFUMI SAMA IKEMASEN!
I can hear it.

Attached: 1547445223544.gif (1280x720, 880K)

Wrong user. Ignore the last post

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_nonono_mino__cbee38b19927da78ef1cd0e6a75c6422.png (1196x1492, 947K)

bioengi-kun is that you?
any progress?

That would be really pathetic, right? Haha..

WRONG user
I study paleontology.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_yazwo__6b0e91c5fefdb64d9b483159ff89528e.jpg (1200x1200, 773K)

What's job got to do with coming to Yea Forums?

Before the Yea Forumsjp/ split, Yea Forums was full of NEETS.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_and_etc_drawn_by_ettone__40009088905cd5e1503a69e33e670809.jp (1102x688, 85K)

Well not all are fortunate enough to live the dream.

Attached: 1547012466259.gif (500x281, 962K)

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_and_etc_drawn_by_ettone__7848df336db2c746a3d14ed1d45fccbc.jp (1102x688, 60K)

You dun fucked up son. Only 1/7 Paleontologists get hired as that in any capacity. That's out of the ones who actually graduate. And I say that as a guy who got his masters and dropped out of his PhD with everything but his dissertation done. Unless you got a big name or some really good friend, you better at least focus on some softrock stratigraphy to be hireable in the general earth science stuff. Or focus on something like micro invertebrate where you can make bank in oil.

I'm a veteran, so I get put on top of lists. I'm looking at getting a job at a national park to look for lagerstatten. I could intern right now if I lived closer to one. I met Dr. Horner himself and he told me he'd take me on.

Attached: __firo_and_raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_deatheach__36012bc47332eabaf0d5d9b61d7b74e (1270x1686, 1.09M)

>laftalia

How does that help you to make tanukigirls?

Horner has been crazier than a Fruit Loop since the mid-2000's. He got the Maiasaur thing when he was young and he's been looking to match that once in a lifetime level of revolution ever since and going full pop scientist in the process. Great guy though, I got some of his old books like Digging Dinosaurs. Man, I still remember picking up the James Gurney National Geographic cover of his find in the 90's at a library when I was in elementary school.

But if you got connections, then good on you. National Parks and Museums are your best hope because vertebrate University positions are like a WWI battlefield.

Also, tell that fuck to stay out the Permian Redbeds. That belongs to North Texans and the Wagners.

Read the reply chain. Quit assuming shit.

Was there a misquote or something?

Attached: 1538260265859.jpg (1621x912, 621K)

I have a warrant out for me in Texas for not paying a toll, so I'm not going back there. Fuck uni's, it's a great way to ruin your career if you make the wrong joke. Almost got written up for flirting with a dyke.
Your whole post.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_huijin_zhi_ling__56880ec72ccda6d0c1c5b1d2fe28b9e6.j (2500x4000, 2.3M)

If you can make decent money then you should be spending your free time living the life that the rest of us gave up on, not posting anonymously on a board full of Yea Forumsutists.

I'm jelly, I'm only half an average above average salary, and only like 2-3 days remote

>flirting with strangers
you're an asshole

>Yea Forumsutists
Have you considered the possibility that making decent money might be much easier than living fulfilling life?
>meeting clear employer expectations when goals are set by your superiors
>being happy
Which one looks to be harder on autistic people?
It's 3 average putinland salaries. Are you still jelly?

Attached: 1542910240346.jpg (950x1350, 497K)

That's because, like any good father, he gives them an xp bonus so they can grow up stronger healthier and smarter than he does

We literally sat together the whole semester. Didn't know she was gay. Bitch acted like a assaulted her.

And coming on Yea Forums somehow makes your life more fulfilling? Don't delude yourself.

The slave shield that he got early on gives them an xp bonus passively

How the fuck did you even make that connection?

>Are you still jelly?
Yes, considering I just do about 500€ more than you, but living expenses and rent for a shithole house is way more expensive, and you have more remote time than me!

Programming is harder than drawing

Attached: 1527398867399.jpg (1652x929, 600K)

How the fuck did you make yours? I never said anything about making decent money = fulfilling life. But it opens a ton more opportunities.

>make decent money then you should be spending your free time living the life that the rest of us gave up on
But you did.
>But it opens a ton more opportunities.
Elaborate.

>sat together the whole semester
>didn't now her well enough to know she was gay
>just assumed it'd be fine to flirt with someone you don't know just because you've been adjacent every few classes for a couple months
yup, you're an asshole.

Attached: 1435273041445.gif (700x393, 1.5M)

Fuck off tranny.

>Fuck uni's, it's a great way to ruin your career if you make the wrong joke.

I feel you man. The amount of PC bullshit that's filtered into the hard sciences is astounding. I mean, geology and biology were the guys who already had men and women of everywhere and every color more than anyone else in the last thirty years and suddenly you can't trash talk with your buddies from Trinidad and south China anymore because some brainwashed asshole finds it offensive that you're hanging out with black and chinese people and giving Theodore hell about "liking cock chicken because it tastes better" despite being hispanic yourself.

>But you did
reread it, I said 'free time'
>Elaborate
You already have financial stability, which means that you can spend money to improve other aspects of your life. Even if you hate your job you can find another after saving up, or find other ways to get rid of stress. Almost any problem can be solved by money unless you have actual autism, and then yes, you belong here.

Exactly. Now imagine being able to blend in with the white folk despite being a second gen Mexican American. I made a spic joke once and my class looked at me with horror. If I can't make jokes like that, then comedians like George Lopez or that fluffy guy can't either.

>Now imagine being able to blend in with the white folk despite being a second gen Mexican American.

I don't have to imagine. I'm hispanic but not mestizo. People look at me and just see some green-eye white dude with a southern drawl.

>spend money to improve other aspects of your life
Like what?
>Even if you hate your job
Nah it's a good job.
>find other ways to get rid of stress.
Masturbate, read novels, watch anime, drink alone, what else is there?
>Almost any problem can be solved by money
Science is still not quite there yet.

Attached: GENDER BENDER.jpg (990x1323, 209K)

Well first of all you can hire a therapist because you seem to have some anti social issues.

What gave it away?

Attached: 1529143021360.jpg (1500x2126, 1.36M)

don't blame others for your inability to navigate social etiquette

>social etiquette
You mean snowflake fascism right?

Either way, anyone would benefit from removing Yea Forums(nel) from their life, even a wagie like me. It's just sad to watch someone with an advantage on the path of self-actualization squander it.

Now I suddenly realize why I like this show.

Attached: __iwatani_naofumi_and_raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_kazenokaze__4526e06f0538bbc094e (1200x1697, 2.02M)

how the fuck did this shit get popular enough to get a 20+ ep anime adaptation?

can't believe people didn't drop the source material during these arcs

Not him but I disagree. This is one of the last free bastions of the internet. No accounts or social medial nonsense, just anonymous posting about stuff. I find it liberating. And there's still actual forums for specific hobby stuff.

They go faster when you read them

My favourite part was Ren and Itsuki jumping out of the hole in order to attack the pope when he had zero defenses, then going back to the hole instead of finishing him off or knocking his followers down.

Yeah, I can agree that Yea Forums is great in moderation, but I'm sure a lot of people use it as a crutch.

It's just the symptom though there are plenty of other things that can be "removed from life to increase quality". Most of those are cheap & easy endorphin hits to stave off the depression. Are you really going to preach about being your best self on peruvian tile-baking forum?

Attached: 1543822969320.jpg (500x500, 465K)

It's the only way some of us can socialize. When the people around you act like drones and accuse you of wrong think, you tend to want to withdrawal to a place where there's more like you. Why do you think /pol/'s weaponized autism is so effective? Sure most are mouth breathing idiots, but at least they can hivemind effectively.

And go back to be around people I have to tiptoe to interact with? I love Yea Forums because I can call out faggots like you instead of pretending I care about your feelings.

Attached: 1530343247701.png (1880x233, 119K)

I really want a tanuki daughterwife.
Which is why I come here.
Now post the one with the dead anons.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_puuakachan__61b6305953cc754703bf1e9367ff9cda.jpg (1200x858, 285K)

fuck off moot

I don't have it because it was too sad to save.

Attached: 1541077058681.jpg (386x276, 36K)

Who?

That one is kind of depressing

I actually really like the weapon unlock mechanic and would totally play a game with it.

Attached: 1362391441171.jpg (344x209, 20K)

>show is so shit that thread gets derailed by 2 different off-topic convos

wew

Attached: thats_wrong.jpg (541x458, 84K)

Wasnt ready for the wholesomeness of that one user.

Laughtalia?

>vertebrate University positions are like a WWI battlefield

How do you mean?

Not like theres much to discuss on what basically was a recap episode

Fine, I'll do it myself.
>captcha malfunctioned
>no valid captcha
>no valid captcha
>no valid captcha
>no valid captcha
STOP

Attached: Lost but not forgotten.png (2963x4765, 2.07M)

>PC bullshit that's filtered into the hard sciences

You mean theories and findings that don't jive with the ideology being pushed are condemned, discarded and declared verboten?

It's a highly sought after position because dinosaurs. The real gem jobs are paleobotany and climate reconstruction. My back up plan is to seek a job as an astrobiologist.

No, social justice warriors just ruin everything. Most of /pol/'s favorite junk science are just retarded, outdated trash.

>wrong think

Is that anything like thoughtcrime?

>A quaternary thread
>After the WN, LN, and manga have already been discussed to death
>Actually staying on topic
You don't think KSG #20,000 is still talking entirely about Katawa Shoujo, right?

So you're telling me the dinosaurs went extinct because they were all killed in WWI?

More like people fighting over the meaning of .63 r squared correlations in stable Carbon 13 isotopes in a climate study shouldn't give a fuck about if the author is a single black mother or some dude that called his Honda a Jap rice rocket.

A lot of dudes dying over not a lot of ground.

>he doesn't know about the great dinowar

Attached: deinonychus_soldier_holding_baby_animals_by_foervraengd-d50sw0q.png (900x600, 76K)

it's a currently airing show, you tremendous faggot

stop trying to justify your off-topic bullshit, retard shitposter

Its actually brought until in the manga and becomes a plot point because he discovers that the mechanics they all seem to be using are different and seem to be related to how they each think the world should work. One he discovers this he finds new options of how the world works opening up.

>called his Honda a Jap rice rocket

Attached: laughing_draper.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Kill yourself, you nigger. Don't come into a fucking thread to shitpost about how the discussion is off topic and act like you're the arbiter of that subject. You clearly don't even care about the show even then if you popped in just to say it's shit. Just fucking die.

>they were all killed
You know birds are dinosaurs, right?

Attached: 1397186215777.png (872x1195, 993K)

Chill down user, thread's about to die anyway

He's probably the same fag that posts the "why is this trash so popular" bait every thread.

>has the "weakest" weapon but is still the best one story-wise
>entire group of episodes where he goes and cleans up the other heroes' messes because he's the only one allowed to be competent

what an awful episode, this is DBZ levels of time filling

Spear hero spin off is better than the main story. The unlimited amount of loli birds is proof

>whats all this filler bullshit in the anime
>re-read spear spin-off to change mood
>why not check out latest raws
Man that was on point satisfying after todays episode

But Sakura is better Firo.

>Best one story-wise
What the fuck does that mean?
>Entire group of episodes where he goes and cleans up the other heroes' messes because he's the only one allowed to be competent
Because this shit is a deconstruction. And no, that doesn't mean it has to be intelligent. What would three otaku with their own faults and so on be like in a fantasy land? The whole "The other three heroes are being a bunch of fuck-ups" thing comes up over and over in the story after this, because it's building their character by letting you see how they view the world each time.

>Don't come into a fucking thread to shitpost about how the discussion is off topic
>pl-pls don't shit up my shit thread

>act like you're the arbiter of that subject.
I'm not acting like an arbiter you fucking retard, I'm just pointing out a faggot like you who tries to justify his off-topic garbage.

>You clearly don't even care about the show even then if you popped in just to say it's shit
I didn't know I had to care for the show to call you out on your bullshit, you fucking retard.
Kill yourself.

She's basically a piece of the goddess of chaos, although she doesn't actually know this, so she's literally just born evil.
What happened in this arc is that Melty is pissed because she was removed from the line of succession by the Queen for being a little shit, and therefore is manipulating the King (who's a giant asshole to Naofumi because demihumans killed his family) and the Church to get in a position to become the Queen. However, she herself was being manipulated by the Church, who thinks that the monarchy sucks and want to instill a theocracy.

>s-stop shitposting
>while he fucking shitposts

>Literally just prowling the board to say "this thread is shit"
>Likely not even a janitor or he'd just remove it
That's on another layer of doing it for free that I can't even comprehend. I'd tell you to kill yourself again but clearly that's a mercy you don't fucking deserve you dumbass.

>birds are reptiles

Attached: wut.png (665x598, 92K)

ack is that you, come clean

Malty, not melty.

Birds are archosaurs, along with reptiles. Birds are closely related to dreamosaurs like velociraptor.
journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1006846
sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190502143530.htm
I thought this shit was common knowledge by now.

>dreamosaurs
*Dromeosaurs

Whoops

>dream dinosaurs

>dreamy dinosaurs

Attached: 1440558162677.jpg (698x1102, 129K)

>Episode 19
Christ, I'm so fucking bored!

>the King (who's a giant asshole to Naofumi because demihumans killed his family
fake news, furries didn't kill his sister

Is Papi dumber than Filo?

I didn't realize that the pope was actually watching the show during this scene.

Attached: pope.jpg (1440x807, 321K)

Yes

Attached: 1372637110599.jpg (715x700, 45K)

Yes. Filo is unexpectedly observant, and works as a living poison and lie detector.

Before the thread dies, when is this? Everyone's just kind of standing around, but Itsuki and Ren are supposed to show up in the middle of the fight or something. I'm too lazy to actually watch the damn episode.

>too lazy to stare at the screen doing nothing while it plays for you
what's next with this generation

They talk for like 10 minutes while the pope is awkwardly watching them, and eventually gets sick of them bickering and cancels the series.

Get out boomer user. Go watch the Jojo OVA.
Did they actually try and filler the final confrontation when the aftermath could seriously take up a whole episode itself?

>people complain about some harem
>after 20 episodes the hero has managed to gain 3 party members
holy shit
i think you guys just hate women

>Casts Cathedral
>Have you tried using a fire spell against it?

Attached: 5cb4e32ed2ce7847bf31721f-750-375.jpg (750x375, 46K)

Cooni

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_baba_arumi__c92ea2c8bb51277d1c0170cafb9aa58d.jpg (700x394, 181K)

Too soon

The cathedral's still fucking there! Fuck you, "too soon".

puffy

Yeah, it actually wouldn't be very effective. But maybe a spire can topple and punch enough of a hole through the ceiling to allow our heroes to escape?! Tune in next week to find out!

>An entire episode spent conversing casually in the middle of a fight
why would they do this?

Attached: gar32.jpg (1280x2048, 258K)

I want to latch my lips around her cooni and force her to have little girl cummies

And nothing of value was lost.

the pope took that entire episode charging an attack to get tanked, they just can

>some kid at work keeps telling me to watch it
It's okay, I once made the same mistake too. That kid at work likes isekai like Overlord and Slime, likes movies like capeshit and Ready Player One, and plays Overwatch. And he's only a year younger than me (I'm 30 now).

My only guess would be that they want to end it with Naofumi's moment of triumph rather than a cliffhanger to the next arc. But the end result looks really fucking dumb because they're putting all their episode padding in one place.

nah I'll watch some real anime like lotgh *sip*

Some kid at work, throughout the day, showed me Kakashi's uncovered face three times. He was so hype. I hate Naruto but his happiness and adulation for finally seeing Kakashi's face made me not want to call him a faggot and just go along with it
>"Y-yeah.. That's cool, man"

I'm literally only watching this because of Raphtalia

> Naofumi's moment of triumph
Doesn't that include him succumbing to the backlash of his blood sacrifice skill?

Considering that the LN has him just fucking waking up and back on his feet in what amounts in narration to 10 seconds, yes.