Kingdom

Someone, for the love of all holy, please kill this fucker.

Attached: Kingdom 600 - 005.png (1740x1300, 1.26M)

Isnt there only 50 more volumes left? How is he going to finish all of it, prepare for a lot of off screens I guess

>only 50 more volumes left
Fuck. Waiting through all of that is hell. At least we can talk about it now huh

Attached: Waiting.jpg (298x403, 57K)

Seriously, I hate all this Houken shit.
They at least ever going to show the Bushin tribes other than the Shiyuu?

>tfw even Riboku can no longer control his Pokemon
And yet, this guy failed to sense gramps, wonder if the geezer had some skill.

Bushin aren't tribes. Read it over again, Shiyuu tribes are different, because their teachings and culture stem from Shiyuu himself. Bushin are just /mmafit/ fags high on their autism. They literally have to kidnap kids to continue their ways, cause they are too busy to fuck and make kids themselves. Ever read Vagabond? It's like how Musashi was just roaming around doing fuck all but getting into fights and killing people just for the sake of getting stronger, only unlike Musashi these chinks are far more obsessed and probably don't have a cute waifu to pull them back to their senses.

Shiyuu is a mythological figure, a loser but essentially the dragon jobber of his era. That's why it makes sense the tribes are secretive, because all the plains chinks are descendants of Shiyuu's enemy, the Yellow Emperor who defeated him. Shiyuu is also historically the god that Ei Sei ends up worshiping as Qin's god of war, so it's interesting to see how that will tie into Kyoukai.

This series looks like it would be of great interest to me. Can you please say good things about it and convince me to read it?

Unify china
N
I
F
Y

C
H
I
N
A

Tactical Combat Loli

>political intrigue
>good action
>relatable characters
>barbarian waifu
>UNIFY CINA

Attached: Ancient Chink Horse Parkour.png (828x575, 362K)

Gramps was absolutely dead with his head full of based Mouten-sama. The most powerful autismo could have never sensed a corpse full of LOYALTY

Stealth 100
Deception 100

It all makes sense now.

Glad I could help.

Attached: 9a6a4296fd22d2137d63be0dee7dfa48.png (566x800, 166K)

It has VERY angry horses

Attached: Mountain_Tribe_City.jpg (1200x848, 294K)

>bookmark
Excuse me while I kill myself.

Attached: Mountain_Tribe_Village.png (1560x1102, 1.22M)

I feel dizzy.

O
MY
H O U K EN

>trains for YEARS without anyone to disturb him or even contact from Reebok
>feels a disturbance in the force from Shin
>joins the battlefield days later at the opposite end of Shin
>at the very first fight not even having finished off a small garrison some old geezer manages to shank his thigh

Seriously this is literally Ouki and Kyou all over again, except instead of a young woman it's an old fart. Mouten is gonna rage with all his imaginary Ouki muscles and lips and make a name for himself.

Fuck, the old man died well. Surely, Ouki will praise him in the great beyond.

Attached: 1501960304419.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Incredibly slow start, filled with shounen cliches, then suddenly turns into one of the greatest portrayals of warfare in fiction.

oops meant to reply to

>Houken

wasn't this nigga dead ? I remember he got defeated before i dropped the manga

I dropped Kingdom. Has Shin united China user?

He's never been in serious danger of losing a duel, except maybe against Ouki. Even during that kino moment at the end of the coalition war, he was definitely still in a good enough condition to kill Shin. He just had to retreat because of the numerical difference.

You should be drawn and quartered by horses.

>suddenly pops up in a camp to slaughter some mooks
>gets stabbed effortlessly by an old man who tells him to fuck off as he pretty much faces his death heroically

Is there even anyone who takes him seriously at this point? Can't wait for Shin to finally shut him up for good.

Attached: 1446248462388.jpg (359x391, 50K)

Well if it makes you happy, his plot armor technically ran out after the coalition arc. So the only thing that keeps him alive is how long Hara wants to keep bullying him. I mean think about it from Houken's perspective, you train you train you train you train but not only do you keep failing but you're perpetually unhappy and you can't figure out how to fix it.

Thank you so much for this blessed image

Isn't the point that Zhao is going to be the hardest except for maybe Chu? Like, if they win here they will gain MASSIVE momentum and probably just steamroll Yan and Han. Wei will also put up a fight, but not as hard as those two.

>except maybe against Ouki
Ouki was literally going to kill him twice. First he stayed his hand when he knocked him out because of the appearance of Riboku's army. And in their final exchange the arrow stopped his strike.

I thought there were gonna be some more campaigns until they finally beat Zhao? Yan and Han probably aren't going to be major threats but Karin and Gohoumei will take some time to beat, and Riboku will most likely be endgame.

>Riboku will most likely be endgame
Isn't Riboku gonna get executed if he loses this battle? The Zhao King is a fucking retard who drove away fucking Renpa, i honestly wouldn't put it past him. I always thought Chu is the endgame.

According to history, he manages to stop a few more Qin invasions after this one. Qin isn't going to get any sort of definitive victory over Zhao in this arc at least.

What user are you some kind of pussy that needs convicing to UNIFY CHINA?

Wew

>Karin
You do know that Kou En, Chu's Great General of the Heavens, is still around? I'm honestly more terrified of him then any other foe in this manga just from the hype alone. Don't spoil me on what happens to him historically.

I honestly forgot about him. I still think Karin will most likely be the central pillar of Chu's forces, though.

I don't know, from what we've seen of Chu's standards for officers this guy could very well be the biggest monster to appear. Remember that freaking Kanmei used to be his lieutenant. And from just a little that was spoken about him, he also appears to be very wise and seasoned. He's probably gonna be the toughest obstacle in the entire story.