GANTZ-kino

I miss it Yea Forums...

Attached: 5808D8EB-1ECE-4874-A082-116C35685791.jpg (600x861, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manganelo.com/chapter/darwins_game/chapter_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was the point of vampires again?

Bruh

>Phoneposter
>kino
Just die already.

People love to hate on this but shit was pure fun to read.

>People love to hate on this but shit was pure fun to read.
Look I enjoyed the ride but even I can admit it went full retard towards the end.

The retardation was part of the fun, at least for a while.

TAE

It was a cool reveal

Gantz is the prime example I can think of a brainless fun ride, I literally can't think of another manga as close to this category

Are you reading the spiritual succesor of GantZ wich also is going to have an anime adaptation?

manganelo.com/chapter/darwins_game/chapter_1

Attached: darwins_game.jpg (688x1024, 149K)

Attached: darwins_game4.jpg (720x1129, 159K)

Attached: darwins_game3.jpg (728x1060, 203K)

Attached: darwins_game2.jpg (500x742, 79K)

Goddammit user, don't go comparing 2 different series, especially if 1 is old one and another is new. You know Americans pea brains can't handle comparing 2 different things. We don't need another "The ____ killer" or "The ____ clone" incident happening.

Attached: 1528159080232.gif (500x362, 974K)

It had its time. It had more than its time. Let it go, user.

Attached: YUZ0.png (768x608, 209K)

The only manga to ever exist where shit got real in every damn page.

>spiritual succesor of GantZ
People said that about Terraformars... and it didn't even got close to it... there will never be a new Gantz, ever.

Attached: 1466822399679.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I wanted to watch that edgy vampire fag get roasted in the sun.

the lad was a fucking legend

Attached: Gantz - Vol.37 Ch.380 - Flashing All His Might - 3.png (1702x1300, 1.09M)

more than 70 chapters translated and it's pretty solid

They jumped the shark early on.

Meh

I want to fuck Reika.

I want an animated Reika sex scene

Attached: e83e24c40a46be7c0773d9a5d2f47652.jpg (1000x1333, 1.2M)

Yeah, on my dick.

>itt people pretending they didn't like something
retards

bring her back lads,

Attached: gantz sei.jpg (436x522, 31K)

Gantz should have ended after the first boss. Also Reika a best girl and Tae a shit.

It still felt like they could've done something with her.

Need to make more cgi stuff

Really? you'd miss the dinosaurs, the oni mission and osaka. i agree with most that the last arc was terrible near the end but those three were the best in the manga.

Attached: 1535157190164.jpg (794x1200, 303K)

>kino
I miss when Yea Forumseddit stayed on Yea Forumseddit

The boss came after the dinosaurs. I was talking about the fight where Kurono gained 100 points.

>tfw good anime never

Ok, that pic makes me laught.

Dear /k/ autist pls enlighten me

A good anime would be nice.

I don't get it, but what is it about the vampire and Katastrophe alien arcs that people hate?

I personally thought the manga improved from the 3rd mission and outwards. Kei went from horny boy to chadman, the fights were awesome, and i liked the vampires as it was fun to have a threat that wasn't just during the missions. They could have been handled better, but still

i understand why people would hate the vampires. they were never really explained or explored past their introduction, then nearly completely forgotten later on. also that weird subplot with Kei's brother that went nowhere. i did like the idea of aliens coming outside of the games though, felt like wasted potential.

i don't get why people don't like katastrophe though.

katastrophe was just 100 chapters of KEEEIII TAEEEEE KEIIIII TAEEEE and it dragged on for way too long.

Gantz was weird