How will Yea Forums commemorate the 20th anniversary of Second Impact next year?

How will Yea Forums commemorate the 20th anniversary of Second Impact next year?

Attached: 2I.jpg (770x440, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KLLrZVeaqbk
youtube.com/watch?v=GE-Y3r8sukQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By snapping

Have End of Evangelion playing on a loop and drop acid.

With Geo Panelling.

Neon, neiners. No that’s what you’re doing wrong.

By
>TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOOOOOOOWNNNN

By masturbating to Asuka more

I don't know. I'd listen to Kom Susser Tod but I told myself I'd only listen to it outside of the occasional rewatch is on my death bed.

by initiating third impact

Kanaya, nice shoes.

Evangelion is a time flop. It sold well, but its fanbase is dead, and people don't even remember it anymore. It was generic, melodramatic, and boring. It was a corporate project (it was also shilled by its producers Tatsunoko and now Netflix) that represented how you can play it safe to make sure your show sells.

There are shows (such as Madoka Magica, Code Geass, etc.) that can be considered timeless successes because not only were they successful, but they still have a sizable fanbase, and people still remember them as one of the masterpieces of anime. Evangelion has none of these things.

People reference the number of threads it gets (which only started picking up in number after I called them out on their shilling), but that doesn't mean it's not a time flop. It's a very small number of people coordinating to artificially create an impression that the show still has a fanbase after it finished airing. Just look at the Unique Posters to Posts ratio in every thread. It will be wildly unbalanced, especially in comparison to shows with an actual legacy (Madoka, Code Geass, etc) which have a far more balanced ratio while also having a greater volume of posts.

The bottom line is that Evangelion has no cultural legacy whatsoever, even in comparison to other Gainax shows like Gurren Lagann and Dantalian no Shoka, and is sustained entirely by dishonest fan support.

Imagine how bored you need to be to write this.

Hello again Toby, regretting the Undertale genie you let out without all the safeguards your old partner told you about, I guess you never really could listen to anything but the song.

Thanks for the fresh pasta, but I already ate.

Don’t have to, it’s erratic but verbatim a monologue mantra Clarste.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you the first AI to post on Yea Forums?

Are you a traitor to yourself empty boy? Meditate on your failures as a person, it’s all you value anyway Shotoclone.

>Shotoclone.

Da fuq?

>shotoclone
Oh man, you're literally a robot. You pulled this from some random fighting game thread. This is terrifying.

Brutal

Attached: kek8.gif (500x500, 835K)

This will be forever remembered as the day Skynet invaded Yea Forums.

LEGENDARY PASTA

I wish AI were real and controlled society and social media.

The book was already closed on EoE, newfag.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>I wish AI were real
huh?
>I wish AI controlled social media
Well good news
you are living in that world
besides sites like 4 chan and newgrounds most social media is run with heavy AI

Drawing fanart of Kaji and Asuka kissing in front of Shinji.

I guess I'll fire up the platinum box set and watch the whole shitshow with my Rei and Asuka figures on the coffee table the entire time.

Attached: 1246161737128.jpg (1440x900, 536K)

It'd only piss off shippers because its canon and Kaji was waiting for her to ripen

Attached: 1448680374167.png (1452x1050, 1.43M)

Self-inserting faggots thinking they have a chance with a girl like Asuka. She will only ever have eyes for one man, one day Kaji will make Asuka his and it will be beautiful.

that's why they think EoE is a good ending, because self-insert kun is literally the last man on Earth w/ based Asuka

>left some faggot at the theme park when he went on a ride
Asuka is top cunt alight.

Attached: asuka 3.jpg (1600x1200, 204K)

Has Asuka ever been mean to someone who isn't a complete spergtard?

Attached: 6yty.gif (500x375, 1021K)

What did he think about to stop himself from getting a noticeable semi?

Tallying up the fresh suicides post June 2019.

We will either have new anons to shitpost about with Eva for another 30 years who were mentally strong enough to survive, or an upsurge in the mentally unstable offing themselves.

We should force the tranny community to watch it and get that rookie 40% number higher.

Kaiji probably has too many protective/parental instincts for young children to get an erection over Asuka.

He's unintentionally plays the part of father figure to the kids, but usually comes off as Bad Uncle.

You have to be handsome, charming and cool like Kaji for Asuka to not treat you like walking garbage.

Its funny though how he doesn't outright reject her, he just says "wait till you're older to do those things" meaning he sees the potential

If you're a 29 year old man and have any physical reaction from a 13 year old hugging you, you got issues.

Sorta. But I think he's mostly just telling her to calm her tits and enjoy childhood.

>Implying hiroshimoot hasn't implemented robo-janitors to delete hunter threads already

More of he doesn't want to upset her, and knows that in a few years of growing up and maturing naturally that Asuka will fully realize on her own that her crush on him was silly and childish.

Yeah, Satan, what man could possibly find this sexually appealing?

Attached: asuka 6.jpg (1442x1075, 703K)

I KNOW

that waist is thinner than Oda's One Piece designs.

By masturbating to Asuka's tits.

But the boobs are only 1/5 of the size. Which is a good thing

I think Asuka would rather kill Shinji than sleep with him at that point. Or at the very least try to strangle him until she gets pissed that he isn't fighting back.

Attached: how disgusting.jpg (492x479, 33K)

I prefer petite/slim/slender anime girls, but that waist is a bit too thin for me to fap to it.

How about this?

Attached: asuka 14.png (1920x1200, 593K)

Dude, that's pretty standard, you don't want to break someone's heart. I flatout rejected a 15 year old once and she spent the following decade stalking me until I got undeniable video proof of her doing something and got her taken away.

I doubt they will escalate up to that level of physical violence again. She did this for a reason.

Attached: gentle touch.jpg (850x469, 31K)

This is fine. Sadamoto's can't into female anatomy, for some reason.

mass suicide

No
The mods are too based to be bots.
Jokes aside since removal entails a ban 90% of the time and the rules aren't too strict their job isn't impossible enough that the need a bot
(compared to something like youtube where you have too much content for even a large group of people to cover.

by having sex

Eva actually got a really thin styling/design philosophy behind it.
Not sure why but if you take a second to compare it with real people or other anime you notice how thing and lanky the characters are.
the mechs especially.

Sounds like a challenge my good Joey Joestar.

EoE is a bitter sweet ending, Shinji finds his own worth but he also has to bear the sin he did to Asuka. Fans see it like "my waifu Asuka with literally me!"

Bend over

If you delete or move hunter threads to /trash/ you get a pass

okay

Attached: 1512273896589.jpg (480x480, 15K)

So they just stare up at the sky next to each other and wonder to themselves, "What do we do now?"

Attached: Bubba-Ho-Tep-All-Is-Well.png (853x480, 426K)

Oh crap I didn't thought you were actually going to say yes... w-what are we supposed to do know?

Don't respond to that guy
He's been going around Yea Forums posting jibbrish just leave him alone he'll go away.
Seems like just a kid so just ignore it

get on the bed, take off your pants, lay back and close your eyes

Better than the same retarded topics week after week. Started on the Buu saga yet YouTube celebrity?

Don’t play extra crispy.

BRO IM GONNA SUCK YOUR DICK BRO WHATS THIS ABOUT CRISPY CHICKEN?!??!

Attached: 65746272.png (556x602, 478K)

That's 100% inccorect. Men find 13-14 the most sexually appealing of all ages. Its been that way for 1000s of years.
Its illegal now because its better that way and feminism though. The attraction is still there.

A lot of prominent models (literally the closest thing to personification of this era's sexuality) are 14-15.

>what is asphyxiation

I thought it was better to reject/confess wholeheartedly if you want them to move on. Thats what manga told me.

>"What do we do now?"
Make a snowman.

Attached: 71950652.jpg (808x1200, 511K)

>her own that her crush on him was silly and childish.
Literally what is silly about desiring the highest tier dick in the whole goddamn canon (other than maybe Gendo but his dick is tainted with the kiss of death)?

>10 yrs later
>Asuka is 23
>Kaji is an oyaji
Jesus christ she'd be better off fucking him now before she dies of dehydration from her cunt's floodgates opening in the future.

>this picture but misato kaji and asuka

Attached: 1530965405387.jpg (1440x1080, 247K)

I could stream all of EVA for Yea Forums again. That was a fun time last year.

>EoE
Second Impact, you fucking sperg. Learn to read.

youtu.be/KLLrZVeaqbk

youtube.com/watch?v=GE-Y3r8sukQ

the 20th anniversary of Anno's relevancy lmao

Attached: 1555445343703.jpg (540x597, 40K)