OPM thread - powerlevelfagging edition

tiermaker.com/create/strongest-opm-characters-52526?presentationMode=true

Attached: 1557754487126.jpg (2504x3452, 2.38M)

Flashy Flash and Darkshine are both above Fang, nobody could harm Darkshine, not even Boros, Monster Garou could because of his special techniques plus his unlimited power.
Gyoro should go on Mid Dragon if not Low Dragon.
Phoenixman and Gouketsu are Mid Dragon Tier just by comparison with the others on the same ranking.
I bet there's other things wrong here but I'm tired.

>Garou has unlimited power
What?

>Flashy Flash and Darkshine are both above Fang, nobody could harm Darkshine, not even Boros, Monster Garou could because of his special techniques plus his unlimited power.
He was canonically hurt, even if it's a little, by peak human Garou
>Gyoro should go on Mid Dragon if not Low Dragon.
She considered Tatsumaki stronger than EC and she considered herself comparable to her and she's the one ranking all the MA monster so she should know how strong EC was relative to herself
>Phoenixman and Gouketsu are Mid Dragon Tier just by comparison with the others on the same ranking.
I don't consider mid dragon to be able to one shot low dragon with the same ease like Gokestu almost did to Bakuzan and phoenix man effortlessly did to child emperor mecha, before he's final resurrection

>nobody could harm Darkshine, not even Boros
Probably the dumbest thing I've read today.

Attached: QLomV_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 819K)

Do I really have to speak on a literal way for you to understand shit, why not try using your brain a little.
>I don't consider mid dragon to be able to one shot low dragon with etc
Except that at comparison with the other characters on the same rank they are low game, Fang would fuck both of them to begin with, fro crying out loud, CE won the match, you could at least put both of them on the same level, not freaking above.
How could I argue against those amazing facts.

Forgot a quote, but I think you guys can connect one post to the other.

>Except that at comparison with the other characters on the same rank they are low game, Fang would fuck both of them to begin with
His best feat is oneshoting low dragon
>CE won the match, you could at least put both of them on the same level, not freaking above.
They fought on par physically in his first resurrection, he could effortlessly rip his mech arm in his second resurrection, he then absorbed most of the energy of CE ultimate weapon he wouldn't have had the occasion to fire if he didn't play with him. CE admitted he would have lost if he had used a ranged attack

This single punch would kill everyone in the manga except Saitama and monster Garou.

forgot webm

Attached: [Beatrice-Raws] One Punch Man 12 [BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC].mkv_20190514_204618.webm (854x480, 2.56M)

Sweet Mask is high dragon you niggers.

Where is dragon void fist guy...Suiryu was it?

Attached: 1557181074227.png (242x242, 40K)

mid dragon

Genos could unironically beat the shit out of metal bat.
Just saying.

Id put him at low dragon and bump Bakuzan to mid dragon

>Bakuzan
>mid dragon

Nigga could barely put small craters in the shitty concrete ring that Suiryu split in half with a single strike, that fucking retard was barely demon level.

Where is sanic?
Also Genos should go at least 1 tier up

Garou doesn't have unlimited power you braindead retard

You are a retard.

Reminder that Lord Boros is...

>Harder, better, faster, stronger, bigger, thicker neck, more respected, bigger harem, leaner, bigger fanbase, higher IQ, Chadder, manlier, better posture, better fighting skills, wiser, more aesthetic, taller, higher deadlift PR, cooler aura, prettier eyes, better teeth, better breath, more charisma, Saitama likes him more, Tatsumaki wants his dick more, goes out with more dignity, delivers a more exciting fight to Saitama, better clothes, more friends, sadder and better background, more money, bigger dick, lasts more in bed, cums more, more canon, higher in polls, higher in power charts, better job, rapes S-classes faster, has better jawline, tanked more punches, more threatening and imposing, better physique, more stamina, manlier voice, better health, older, more successful, benches more, scares Shibabawa more, gets more praise by Saitama, pumps out more content, better person, more charitable, more fanart, more shitposting OC

THAN GAROU THE HERO JOBBER

Attached: Boros_hits_saitama_head.jpg (983x1105, 435K)

>dead S1 villain
>god tier
welp

Tatsumaki might be able to tank it as well.

>God Tier classification is literally "endangers the survival of all of humanity"
>Boros can literally nuke the entire planets surface minimum

She could barely tank GS, and GS is fodder compared to MB Boros.

With what fucking feats?

She already had brain damage at that point. If she was prepared for it and in top condition, she could probably tank a serious hit from meteoric burst.

Not if he's dead

She casually returned the entire barrage of the spaceship, which damaged the ship to a similar degree as that punch, so she can do it.

No it fucking didn't

Attached: OhA0quS.jpg (1066x906, 251K)

Ok, maybe that is true, or maybe it just exploded more stuff inside the ship from Tatsu's projectiles. They also both fought Saitama, and Tatsumaki is still alive, while Boros isn't.

>or maybe it just exploded more stuff inside the ship from Tatsu's projectiles

No evidence of this.

>They also both fought Saitama, and Tatsumaki is still alive, while Boros isn't.

Maybe because Saitama actually tried to kill Boros. You wanna know what would happen to Tatsumaki if Saitama tried to kill her? Hint: SHE'D FUCKING DIE