Is this accurate and fair?

Is this accurate and fair?

Attached: 1556046899500.png (1680x1252, 843K)

me like jojo so yes

Togashi is based, he does whatever the fuck he wants and still has the shounen jump higher ups sucking dick

Put Togashi with everyone else and then it's good.

These shonen console war threads are getting very Yea Forums

they’ve been Yea Forums for ages

Yeah but there used to be this undercurrent of irony
Like people pretending to have shonen wars to mock how stupid Yea Forumsirgins are. Now it seems more and more people take this shit seriously.

Put kubo on the chad side and its perfect

Who would be the wizard?

No. it's biased and clearly ignoring what Kubo and Oda do.

Araki is constatnly forgetful and I dropped Jojo at part 8 since his reboot world has been pretty sucktastic.

Togashi is on constant hiatus to a point that it's a joke now. I dropped Hunter x Hunter manga wise around the same time his anime ended.

Just like Trump, studio wars started out as a jokey meme that people eventually took seriously.

>there used to be this undercurrent of irony
not really
>Now it seems more and more people take this shit seriously
something something people acting dumb will attract actual dumb people.jpg

Part 8 is a pleb filter. Congrats on being filtered, pleb.

No, it's just unfocused and all over the place. I dropped it when the Stag Beetle shit happened.

As for part 7, I couldn't get into Araki using all that unnecessary fanservice, and basically having Jesus being the first "Stand User" along with the interjected DIO THE WORLD FIGHT!!!

Funny Valentine was good though.

Whats up with all the Yea Forums retards lately?

Part 8 isn't unfocused if you're not a complete retard that can't pay attention. It's had two major plot objectives. The only arc that didn't play into either of them was Milagro Man though I guess going by where you said you dropped it you didn't even get that far.

uhhh i blame Yea Forums, /pol/, and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yea Forums for this post

Yes it is. I've talked with people who are fans of part 7. All agree that part 8 has become unfocused.

comparing humans to an immortal vampire is so unfair

Super.

Say what freak?

>Just like Trump, studio wars started out as a jokey meme that people eventually took seriously.
>implying
People read some horrific things in 2016.

>lately

>who are fans of part 7
Considering I think that like half of part 7's story arcs are trash that doesn't really say much to me. I also don't see the connection between liking part 7 and being able to grasp the objectives of a story. People can say that part 8 is unfocused all they want but it's simply not true and anyone that says that, when pressed, clearly has not been actually following the story and somehow just let it wash over them, expecting it to sink in with not even a hint of effort on their part.

Isayama is best

Attached: Hurryupisayama.jpg (3024x4032, 1.73M)

>part 8
>trash
Yea ok