sv.bagoum.com/voice/e/vo_111741010_1.mp3
sv.bagoum.com/voice/e/vo_111741010_3.mp3
youtu.be/4cT_INPIT1w
youtu.be/gCKhktcbfQM.
youtu.be/OSG0kQF5Bis
youtu.be/L4_zFYnnn2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3XJ5Rm77wp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1555757132936.jpg (442x670, 197K)

OPM is the greatest anime of all time

Will the anime reach Garou vs Saitama?

Attached: 1509582850881.gif (540x307, 512K)

Looks like Garou's hair on her back.

damn you're right

Attached: nice.jpg (225x210, 22K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: GOAT.jpg (211x204, 12K)

It happened already, do you missed it?

Attached: 1556612714559.png (1020x1020, 1.27M)

This season is fucking boring. I could barely even stay focused on the previous 4 episodes. And the action scenes look like shit. Not to mention how much action they just straight up skip.
We waited 4 years for this shit.

Attached: 1554328841704.png (591x332, 167K)

>that pic keeps getting uglier every time I see it
DELET this shit dammit

Attached: disgusting.png (204x353, 134K)

M-M-Mods... sniff...

How can someone take a good concept and have drawing talent but yet manage to make the most disturbing faces imaginable which turn the whole thing into an abomination.

>This season is fucking boring
So were the chapters, it's pretty faithful in that regard

>they cut this
What a worthless adaptation

Attached: 1531755659737.jpg (1080x1031, 179K)

>sniff

what does Zenko smell like

>check one hurricane releases every week after seeing Fubuki
>fucking nothing new

Attached: 1540335700261.png (212x291, 97K)

cunny

also rip your post

Attached: 0053-034.jpg (1394x1000, 376K)

>we

Attached: 1556649639735.jpg (700x1016, 399K)

That's a bonus chapter, which they don't adapt sadly.

That is a stronk bra!

Attached: 006_2.jpg (1100x1590, 346K)

That's what I ask myself every time I see it. The Zenko face looks like the 25+year old cunt who drew it did a self portrait wearing a shit ton of cheekbone glitter highlighter and mascara.
Betting money she used some gay male supermodel as reference for the male face.

I NEED MORE CANON TATSUMAKI

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOW CAN WE RECOVER FROM THIS JCSTAFFBROS? WE CANT CONTINUE THE SHILLING AT THIS PACE

Attached: maybedos.png (925x632, 742K)

Translation when

Murata hasn't even reached it yet.

lmfao do-s looks like a fucking tranny in this

i would fuck
5/10

>It's yet another nothing happens episode

>he's an anime only
Welcome to this entire fucking arc
even the Garou vs Saitama fight is nothing. Saitama vs Boros is literally the ONLY good fight that happens in the series, the rest is "nothing happens".

Why are you watching the anime to progress with the story? Stick with the webcomic if you want to catch up.

>Saitama vs Boros is literally the ONLY good fight that happens in the series
>"Boros v Saitama is better than Garou v Saitama"

This is incredibly wrong and I have to know your reasoning for this.

Attached: Fubuki.jpg (477x750, 64K)

Well, here i go..

Okay now let’s be real, it’s not the best adaptation. Call it mediocre or whatever.

But fuck this was an amazing episode! All the fight scenes, all the character development and all this build up.

I can’t wait for the next episode!

cringe

>he watches OPM for the fights

OPM literally doesnt know what it wants to fucking be. It starts off as a comedy, then goes into a "HEROES ARE STUPID" mantra, then goes plot driven, then turns into an action anime where the main character becomes secondary for some reason

Just in general how is S2 going? Is it worth watching at all, because I'm fine with just sticking to the manga if it's a waste of time.

maybe she was a tranny all along and we didn't realize?

>OPM literally doesn't know what it wants to fucking be.
It's a comedic battle manga about super heroes. That wasn't hard was it? It just sounds like you're having trouble interpreting the series for whatever reason, rather than it having identity issues. It's possible for a series to be both comedic and serious with an actual story. This isn't hard to understand.
It's possible to enjoy OPM for both its fights and humor user.

It's srs business to the characters (except Saitama) and comedy to the audience. Take King. I just love the fact that we are supposed to laugh at King and he's genuinely in fear of his life whenever shit goes down and he has to turn up.

I can't find any threads on today's ep in the archive, did they get deleted?

Attached: 1506375478371.png (242x235, 45K)

Hey had always been secondary. Kind of the point. He's to strong for his own world, he's depressed, pretty much a npc who can only watch others have there awesome anime fights.

That said. Fuck session 2 and anyone that says it's good

>shitposter gets exposed
real fans doensn't use opm or one punch man in title to make it hard for shitposters to just ctrl + f

King. Genos. Fubuki. Bang. Tatsumaki. Garou. etc.
Multiple characters other than Saitama have certain personality traits that get played for laughs.

Attached: One Punch-Man (Web Comic_Original) - Ch. 77 -.png (599x4908, 1.91M)

just wanted to see reactions and get some pics but damn guess i'm a shitposter now

Attached: 1447180014610.png (478x348, 82K)

Also meant to address this thing about Saitama being secondary. This has always been the case when shit gets going in the series. Sonic's Introduction, Meteor, Sea King, Alien Invasion. Him being in the background until the point of climax. The story isn't about Saitama but the world around him. He merely acts a vehicle towards plotpoints. You can't make his inclusion in story arcs interesting otherwise. Stop being retarded user. Having so much difficulty interpreting a simple series such as OPM.

Got a good fucking chuckle at this part

Attached: One Punch-Man (Web Comic_Original) - Ch. 72 -.png (591x5958, 2.13M)

It's alright. Not as good as S1. Probably better off stringing a bunch of episodes together and marathoning. Not much happens in individual episodes.

Actually the thread was called one punch man, something about Tats in the description. You're just incompetent.

Very disappointing. Its quite possibly the worst drawn anime of this season.
Its bellow "industry standards", let alone "OPM Season 1 standards", but its not Berserk 2016 bad.

Also good voice acting (inherited from season 1, but still good).

One of the few decent shots in the episode and they still couldn't resist to have a ghost in it.

Attached: 1557865392831.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

Who's the girl?

Your better off just sticking to the manga. This season is basically how Terrafromars S2, Tokyo ghoul S2 and Index 3 become. Don't waste it even for the few moments that Aoki animator guy does a decent job.

Index S3 is way worse. They literally cut out entire chapters/plot points to get people to buy the books.

Yeah also I saw how they ruined the rage moment that guy has and its reduced to portly animated squiggly wings and him just basic punching a guy while everyone watches with no reactions.

Where's the ghost?

During when Snek is about to hit Suryui with his technique. Its used once unlike how Max vs Suryui was majority of ghosting. Don't get me started on the the genos vs cockroach fight.

Hey I can do that too!

Snek's very last punch and the dodge.
Come on man, i dont like to say stuff like that, but if you genuinely cant see the ghosting you need to have your eyes checked

Attached: what the fuck am i even watching.png (1171x659, 1.08M)

So any favorite manga panels to wash the tasted of the anime? Recent favorite is the Orochi panel past one was elder centipede panel with metal knight

Attached: 19.jpg (1520x1080, 440K)

what is ghosting and why is it bad if you dont even notice it while watching at full speed?

Shoulda just read the web comic.

no, it's stopping when garou is taken to the monster asociation after the fight with the heroes and bang

Where is the fucking ghost

because it's fucking lazy pseudo-animation and looks sloppy compared to how crisp and well done season 1 was done.

Its a technique that overlays frames giving it a blurry effect. Basically all the blurry parts of S2 fight scenes.

Preview is out.
サイタマ、スイリューらベスト4が出揃ったスーパーファイトは大詰めを迎えていた。各地ではタツマキ、童帝、駆動騎士らS級ヒーローたちが事態の収束に乗り出し、怪人たちの勢力を押さえ込み始めていた。しかし、その戦況を怪人協会本部から見ていた幹部・ギョロギョロと、怪人王・オロチは、S級の戦いぶりを一笑に付すのだった。一方でアトミック侍は、ガロウ捜索の協力を仰ぐため、剣聖会屈指の大剣豪たちを集めていた。
onepunchman-anime.net/story/#/season2/19
Its going to cover up to Chapter 69 at least , because they mention Atomic Samurai visiting the Council and also Saitama, Suiryu competing in the semifinals.

>Chapter 69

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.20_[2019.05.14_23.09.44].png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Holy shit, I legit thought they missed this attack in the anime. I knew Snek has some double handed strike but I missed it because the WHOLE. FUCKING. SCREEN. was one big blur.

Why didn't fubuki correct her when she was calling Tatsumaki her imouto?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.05_[2019.05.14_23.20.56].jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Next weeks episode either ends with Suiryu says lets get started or with this page.

Attached: 0070-053.png.jpg (1066x1600, 306K)

You think that's bad they didn't add the part in Genos fight whete he uses a blast to right himself after he got knocked down by cockroach. Instead its All confusing ghosting then his blast instead directed at roach then all of a sudden he's just up.

Why did they remove the ultra instinct line from the cockroach? Is it because of copyright? I mean ONE has been ripping of other's works since the beginning.

Attached: 1553317748771.png (256x256, 126K)

I heard it will stop at elder centipede fight

Attached: Toilet.png (1060x1080, 532K)

t. speedreader

Snek shining moment from Season 1 also got removed, but at least his flashback in S2 was alright.

To be honest ,it didnt make sense that he could react at the speed of light.

Sangrail with Scruffy, the janitor.

It's not that he could react to the speed of light. It's his instinct that makes his body move on it's own once an attack against him starts therefore Ultra Instinct.

Attached: 1557754487126.jpg (2504x3452, 2.38M)

Up till this ep I was just disappointed, now I am mad. The animation was a whole level worse than anything so far. They have completely given up. I wish they had just stopped with one, this has destroyed the good reputation opm ever had. Fuck JCStaff I hope they get bought out and shut down.

Attached: 1524937689243.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

Man I didn't realize how bad season 2 actually was until I went back and watched the spar between Saitama and Genos along with some random other clips. Anything from season 2 just pales in comparison.

>Bakuzan that high
>Marugori that low

Your list is shit fag, stop posting it.

Attached: BeefcakeStrenght.png (1213x677, 1.32M)

I want to suck on Fubuki's fubukis

How can JC Staff be so bad that they couldn't even match ONE style, what the fuck is their problem.

bad writing

Im not convinced Rhino is low demon, or that the A rankers are just high tiger
I feel stinger could have killed rhino. The only reason Iaian didnt kill him was because he was aiming at the horn instead of flesh

>Rover, EC and ENW confirmed to survive a normal punch from Saitama
>somehow Gyoro, PhoenixMan and Gouketsu are on the same level
Dude.

Attached: 022-023.png (1600x1138, 695K)

The most tangible reason for A class being separate from S class is the ability for S class to defeat demons on their own

Dude. Cyber men.

Psykos managed to keep the whole thing together on her own, she is clearly really powerful

>We

Attached: smugyusha.png (300x300, 85K)

cute mop

Psykos is Fubuki tier, MAYBE a little above, she's supposed to be the brain, not the strength behind the MA.

Fubuki beat her because she used tactics, in terms of raw destructive power Psykos is one of the strongest dragons.

I remember when people said Flash could only handle demons(basically just ignoring all his feats in the webcomic with Garou).
I'm glad ONE gave him more screentime in the manga

>Fubuki could do this

Yeah no

>in terms of raw destructive power Psykos is one of the strongest dragons.

Maybe among the non-executive members of the MA.

Attached: x4.png (800x1138, 1.47M)

This episode was one of the better ones in that it wasn't immediately shit. I still can't believe how fucking bad the sound design and colors are though, everything looks washed out or faded and just awful. Makes me feel even worse hearing seiyuus I love like shinichiro miki and soichiro hoshi in this dumpster fire.

Fubuki could do better if she wanted, just accept it and either lower Gyoro or rank Fubuki higher, or just change the whole damn thing that sucks.

Oh yeah not to mention hatano wataru and FUCKING KOYASU now as well goddamn it just makes me feel so depressed

She wouldn't be respected as a leader if she was weak.

he's here nyanbros

Attached: mpv-shot0006.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Whiny. Do something special about it.

I didn't make it, and agree it sucks, but even angry Fubuki's best attack against a peer opponent is just a bigger version of "spin some rubble around at high speed on top of them"

She's respected because she is intelligent, the brawn's of the organization is Orochi.

He’s kinda dull online.

That doujin really should've had Do-s fuck Fubuki with either a strap-on or futa dick

Attached: x4.jpg (465x295, 49K)

I think it was because people thought FF was just slightly faster than SoSS.
Now we know he's massively faster and in his own league when scaling with his fight against Monster Ninja bros.
Sonic on the otherhand jobbed hard to them.

She's smart and know how to play her cards, that's what her character is about, sure, she's stronger than most monsters but she is definitely on the lowest ranks of the executives, in a good chart it would go like this Boros Psychic > Gyoro > Fubuki.

>the webcomic version having anything to do with the manga

That ship sailed the moment Orochi was introduced, were in uncharted waters now bud.

Metal Bat's sister.

the psychic reaper looking monster needs to be higher

Could Garou defeat Boros

Attached: AE002DAC-A940-41B3-A07C-56C9E2D24778.jpg (750x466, 397K)

He even has better feats than quite a few monsters ranked above him.

>Manga has better art and animation than the anime
>even has better sound quality

Attached: 1556330786931.jpg (718x512, 23K)

You’re still depressed anyway, good work.

Eventually, assuming his evolution doesn't hit a peak, and I say this as a Borosfag.a

I doubt it

Garou is more skillful, but we never seen he do anything close to "kick some nigga into space"

Depends if Garou's evolution can prevent Boros from blowing up the planet

Where is Blast?
Also where is SoSS?

Why is she so perfect bros? It's not fucking fair.

Attached: One-Punch Man - c052 (v10) - p088 [Digital-HD] [danke].jpg (2037x3056, 1.2M)

the crude ONE drawing of Saitana juxtaposed with everyone else in badass action shots always gets me
I think it's my favorite thing about OPM in general, the dramatic irony of knowing the villain who's talking shit is about to get their face pounded in.

Attached: garou grin.jpg (1843x1472, 678K)

That psychic milf aura emanating from her.

God, I wish I were that innertube

She is 23

What does this panel look like in the manga?

Does not matter. Her inner essence bleeds through.

I think so
Boros was just ridiculously strong, he didn't seem to be anything special at martial arts. Garou actually managed to keep up with Saitama although only for a minute by predicting his movements.
the only problem is if he does his final smash before Garou cuts him off. that might be a problem since Garou didn't appear to have any energy based attacks, but since he'd been able to withstand energy attacks from both Rover and Orochi in only his semi-ascended form I'd predict he'd survive it

Not him but we don't anything about Blast.
And SoSS is high demon tier.

WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST TRACE THE FUCKING MANGA!!!!

Attached: 1557426110299.png (1048x593, 1.07M)

No power of friendship round the clock. It’s not an inexpensive job.

OPM is like 80% fights.

Tatsumaki? yes I agree

Based Trips

Attached: MUH.jpg (934x526, 60K)

No thank you.

the fact that Flash kept up with Garou for more than a couple panels proves he's one of the strongest. probably near or on par with Bang

you must be as strong as saitama!

is OPM's Gohan stronger than DB's Gohan?

Why are boros' dragons so low? He went through the whole universe

>WDM and Child Emperor in the same tier
OmegaLUL

Do we ever see WDM fight? It's been a while since I've read the manga and I haven't read the webcomic.

Because they dont have all the freelance animators who worked on s1 because theyre friends with the director.

No. He'd have to learn all new techniques for dealing with his alien biology, his human stuff wouldn't work. The time it would take for him to do that is well enough for Boros to kick him into deep space.

Is Saitama Blast without memories?

he probably wanted to fight all the strongest ones and ended up killing them

it shows a very brief flashback of his fight with Garou

Earth clearly just has the most powerful people on it.

Why can't Blast just be Blast? Why all these absolutely retarded theories? We already saw Blast on a flashback and there are people that know him.

literally, get any sweatshop Korean animator and have him trace the manga panel on photoshop with 30% opacity, it's that easy. it's not even animated, too.

obviously that's going to happen when there's a clearly significant character we don't have any details about for years

But we have some information, information that renders a retarded theory like that completely nonsensical.

Lmao this panel looks like Shiggy is getting ass fucked and choked from behind.

Attached: bnha 32.png (1286x901, 996K)

wrong thread m8

what happened to her ass?

Attached: 0066-016.jpg (2134x1600, 565K)

If only RE:Creators wasn't poorly written. It could have been great.

Attached: __chikujouin_magane_and_koumori_kuroko_re_creators_and_etc_drawn_by_paran01d__27159a542ac3079ff8fb01 (2500x1538, 1.02M)

>bang
>high dragon
>fucking useless against elder centipede and was wetting his pants like a fucking baby
>can't even fucking knockout Garou even with 2v1 with his brother, the same Garou who was easily defeated by fucking bug god, who was one shotted by Darkshine
>cannot deal damage to darkshine and all he can do is to run away during their spar
fucking oldmen cocksuckers I swear

Ya last few years have been nothing but hype and disappointment. Really hope the next decade does a turn around.

It's no even a fight, it's just WDM playing with an angry hooman

I started to respond to your argument but stopped because I realized you're a speedreader and retard
try rereading it

Juan Pancho

Attached: 44974058_p9.jpg (480x1138, 221K)

R O A C H

Attached: One-Punch Man v12-085.jpg (2037x3056, 3.01M)

Oldman semen drinker spotted

why didn't we get this jumpscare in the anime

That would require talent, Aoki can only do so much

is it me or does she have a strong bra?

Attached: c.jpg (1952x3161, 3.04M)

>We
Ive got news for ya son..

Attached: 1556073667104.webm (720x480, 1.83M)

Even worse he get stop by a female esper...

it has to be strong to hold that cargo

I know that it would never measure up to Murata's Fubuki, but I'm still disappointed.

Attached: DAMN.png (372x630, 213K)

We've seen him killing monsters with one paw

Attached: 027.png (800x1150, 406K)

For such boring movements it was good animation

it's ramping up for the more powerful villians to appear so when they do its more impactful, that's why we see all this B class hero shit and wolf level monsters

Why is Tats so cute?

I thought he loved monsters. Why does he fight them?

The monster association doesnt meet up with his goals. He wants to be the only monster that defeats the heroes and not them. Plus the fact deep down he truly can't be one of them.

Attached: 1555659708792.webm (950x540, 2.99M)

Base Black Sperm oneshotted Bomb, I don't think he's mid-tier.

>complaining about the animation

reddit is that way friend

IMAGINE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 06 [720p]-0003.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

In 2024, sure.

Restrain yourself

BBBBBBBBBBBRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Nah, I say 2022.

He said anime, not Murata.

they did, stop baiting

brap posters are women prove me wrong

Love how heroic Saitama looks always he jusps to punch -stands - or jus stares at the shit is living under his house

I noticed there's panels missing here and there from season 2. It would be cool if someone were to make a compilation of them.

However it probably end up being several volumes long because there's also the bonus chapters that aren't adapted either.

Attached: 42612748_p3.jpg (408x600, 165K)

>Garou actually managed to keep up with Saitama although only for a minute by predicting his movements.
Saitama was never serious with Garou, the entire time he was playing with him

there is a preggo edit

Attached: 42612748_p46.jpg (405x909, 155K)

blame the retards who have epilepsy

Daily reminder that Boros is still the strongest entity we've seen aside from one gag man himself.

can unironically see it
Snek is superior to Fubuki in Rank but barely so that covers her desire for status but also avoids crippling inferiority complex.
Besides Snek is cool. His name is Snek for fuck's sake.

It's rare to see a straight ship that's not a conventionally attractive pretty boy/beef cake. Usually those are reserved solely for homo ships.

Based. I love Snek.

Is that her official english voice? Jesus christ, it sounds attrocious.

who's the va?

Snek is definitely attractive though.

Shadoba has EXTREMELY bad English VA. They pick the cheapest they can possibly get, the dub is "I hired my nieces to do it" levels of bad. It was bad enough that they had to redo the oldest set VA years after release.

I don't have any examples of the downrright emabrassing shit since they mostly just removed those. But here's an example of the "good" English VA, vs the original.

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_111741010_1.mp3
sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_111741010_3.mp3

vs

sv.bagoum.com/voice/e/vo_111741010_1.mp3
sv.bagoum.com/voice/e/vo_111741010_3.mp3

Attached: 42612748_p12.jpg (628x1000, 385K)

Why choze looks like 50 years old?

Laina is my wife.

Attached: 1551131553803.jpg (848x1024, 620K)

It's due to Quality though I think they did make him creepier though unintentionally.

>under pants showed
h-hot sex

By anime standards? Absolutely not. He's old, goofy, on the shorter side, pale, has a beak for a nose. Honestly, the most attractive thing about him is being a fresh of breath air. There's too many conventionally attractive characters, so ones that can deviate from that without being hideous are always bound to find a fandom.

Nah, dude, the anime is another matter, but Murata draws him attractive.

Attached: One-Punch Man v12-135.jpg (2037x3056, 2.96M)

Sorry for asking retarded shit, but would anyone happen to have that manga panel where Saitama is asking Garou what he's going to do after he becomes the strongest monster and he has no response?

>Gold sperm on the same tier as tatsumaki even though he one shot her with zero effort

????

That's innecurate, yeah. She would be on a above tier than him.

I'm surprised at how Elder CGIpede doesn't look completely fucking terrible.

Attached: lilyfubass.png (981x813, 290K)

What hurts the most is not the fact that this season will suck, but the fact that JC are trying their hardest to sabotage even next hypothetical season.
>phoenix man looks like ass
>Orochi is plain pink stillshot, his mask and robes are also pink for some reason
>CASTING FUCKING TAKEHIRO KOYASU AS PSYKOS.

I already knew that the director is retarded and does not even understood source material but holy shit that's probably the biggest (along with Suiryu) miscast in this whole show. Psykos should never sound menacingly (sometimes mad and crazy but not menacingly), she is a real human monster, probably the worst person in this story but also an inconspicuous, extremally expressive, bubbly, cute dork, who is scary because of her personality and deeds not because of some deep voice or disturbing design. Gyoro gyoro's cute looks should be juxtaposed with threateningly-looking Orochi and her indisputable cruelty with soft heart of monster wannabe Garou.
Oh, and she is going to talk A LOT.
Gyoro should sound more like Konbu from first season youtu.be/4cT_INPIT1w
IF YOU WANTED SMUG DIO IN YOUR GOD DAMN ANIME CAST HIM AS CHOZE OR BAKUZAN YOU STUPID HACK.

Attached: 168664342.png (223x249, 56K)

now someone make fanart of Tatsumaki x Mumen Rider.

Attached: mumen-rider-2.jpg (1200x675, 137K)

Eh, seems about right for Gyoro to me. It's an expressive voice, not too threatening nor too goofy.

stupidest part is that we saw Psychos in a flashback so the staff should know she's a woman
but dammit, hot pink Orochi is just a pain

shit, i'm also a retard
>does not even understood
*haven't understood

Do you think there is a possibility that the producers actually acknowledge the drop in quality and realize how big OPM can get with so many people caring about it and decide to up the quality to S1?
Is there a universe that shit like that happens?

So I am considering they fucked up so many other designs.
Gryo isn't really bad but I did expect a voice like konbu.

*hasn't
I'm going to sleep...

I'm sure they noticed as they did try to fix the early episodes but time is not on their side so they can't do it all. Plus committee decided on who got the anime. Majority of Japanese fans seem to not mind it and even said its about average anime standards(which says a lot to be honest)

>decide to up the quality to S1
>can't because you don't have the budget or talent that Madhouse has

I am a dimensional traveler and there is no universe in which JC can deliver a good product for OPM.

In the webcomic, Black Sperm said "never expected him to be a woman".

So seems like Psykos is hiding the fact she's a hot chick.
Bad move honestly, a hot leader is always a good motivation.

I don't watch animes other than this one but can't really get money from the western market to produce something quality. Even the most horrible looking half assed video games get so much free money that they get released as proper games. If i believed something quality is coming up i'd give them 20 bucks, wouldn't you?

>stupidest part is that we saw Psychos in a flashback so the staff should know she's a woman
Yeah but she's hiding that, it would make sense that they would try to obfuscate that somehow.

Well most of their profits are from Japan so they won't be too miffed if western audience don't like it. Not to mention they are banking on merchandize and the manga.

>I don't watch animes other than this one
christ...
>but can't really get money from the western market to produce something quality.
No. Because the problem is the industry, not the lack of money. Bad companies are usually not well organized and make the staff produce crap as quick as possible as they overwork them to dead before the deadline.

Attached: 1555614997742.png (800x1150, 977K)

how are they going to ruin this?

sound design really dropped the ball this season

And why is there a deadline? There was already 2 years or something between season 1 and 2, why not make it 3 so that what comes out is legendary so that it is always remembered so that many merchandise, video games, spin off mangas and animes can be based upon it generating a 10x more cash?

Murata draws everyone attractive.

It seems they started production late unlike how S1 had theirs early. Also it seemed everyone was booked but JC and Seen and they went with JC despite how JC has a schedule of too many projects. It was fucked from the get go also there wasn't enough manga material at the time until like 2 years later.

because production doesn't usually start until a close age for airing for absolutely no reason
and since it works, the companies don't change
it's literally the same reason we will die in 12 years with climate change. No one does the smart thing so everyone is doom. OPM S2 is climate change but worse.

Why release a video game that is still a buggy mess instead of actually making a good game that will be remembered as a true 10/10?

Attached: the todd.jpg (594x334, 25K)

One or two shots by Aoki mixed in with quality and then finishing off with shitty stills and more bad sound design. Also audio mixing being ass as usual.

I don't know why the guy is so hit and miss especially since he has sound mixes that make impactful sounds. I guess he's type casted for just Jojo stuff and bad adaptations.

>Yeah but she's hiding that
She is hiding the fact that she is a human, nothing more, her puppet could sound like Goku, Naruto, Gon or any other young anime "man".

Attached: 12908866.png (835x1200, 797K)

They will censor the name of nazi's special attack.

Is Mob stronger than Fubuki?

Attached: 003.jpg (1280x1843, 298K)

It still sucks. Their best animation in S2 can't even compare to a still in S1. The drop off in quality is jarring. S1 action was superbly done even in the tiniest of details. Genos using shoulder thrusters to spin kick, now they just shake the screen like crazy. I feel like current season just copied Beast King's attack but forgot to actually animate it.

>WE

we'll always have the manga user

show me fubuki's children
only then can she be called a milf

Yeah easily.

mob at 100% is almost as strong as tats
mob at ???% is stronger than tats

I'm for it, best boi needs to catch a break

ONE said otherwise.

Uh oh looks like snek tripped again.

Attached: 42612362_p5.jpg (450x600, 208K)

I'm only a showfag here, but I read somewhere that no one as powerful as Boros has shown up in the manga yet.

Will they ever introduce anything where Saitama is vulnerable at all? I get that it's kind of the point that everyone gets their ass kicked until he shows up and easily wins without anyone noticing, but the whole premise is starting lose me.

Attached: okay whatever man.webm (1000x563, 623K)

Garou evolves into a form thats probably on par with Boros, but nobody has come close to giving saitama any trouble, and thats kind of the whole point of what was originally a gag manga.

>introduce anything where Saitama is vulnerable at all?
King's infinite two-finger combo.Ssaitama is a fucking noob, he can't even kill a mosquito.

I would have sold my soul to see all of Suiryu's fights handled by the old animators and director holy shit... It's all going to be pathetic I just know it.

Also I forgot about Max alluding to the sea king before he fights Suiryu, which is funny when you consider Suiryu could defeat them with mid-high difficulty at most.

Attached: Du6JK5qU0AAVR4x.jpg large.jpg (800x1150, 275K)

King whoops his ass regularly.

Gaoru reaches about Boros level but that's about it. Gos is hinted to be the final boss but so far nothing else on him. Otherwise Saitama will only show vulnerability for jokes and in other circumstances outside fighting. That's why the manga focuses on the world and other characters as well.

Genos is a fairly highly ranked S class and was unable to inflict any lasting damage on the sea king. Suiryu might be able to beat the sea king but I doubt it would be easy for him.

god that's hot

I really can't see Suryui winning agaisnt deep sea king to be honest. Not to mention factoring Deep sea kings regen and his hydrated form.

WDM is Saitama tier, but they will coincidentally never meet.

Saitama will never be sent to Q City because it's permanently safe, and Watchdog Man has no reason to leave it either.

Attached: 1498064567253.jpg (236x236, 11K)

That would actually be kind of cool if true.

I believe Suiryu is well above both the PPP and Genos of that time. Choze should have roughly the physical stats of Sea King as a high demon. Choze does not have regeneration, but he does have martial prowess that makes him much more dangerous than Sea King if you ask me. Still, the regeneration is a big deal so I agree it would be tough, even if Suiryu isn't nearly as threatened by Sea King's awkward brawler style attacks as he was by Choze's.

If Genos didn't have to protect those people he'd have probably been able to hold his own with the deep sea king.

What I want to see is Crash Kabuto and the Hydrated Deep Sea King fight.

Am I the only one who is realising they hate the tournament arc? I don't normally mind them but for some reason building up Suiryu to be the big bad only for him to get humiliated seems really boring to me, even though I know that's what happens in pretty much every arc & is the whole joke within the manga.
Maybe I'm just getting depressed because the adaptation is so bad. He does sound great though.

More importantly, they would have 0 reason to fight each others seriously.

And WDM isn't Saitama tier. He would have one shotted Garou if that was the case.

WDM also didn't show up during the final confrontation with Garou, another clue that he may be far stronger than we know. The fact that he manages to be so high ranked in the S class despite not caring about anything except defending his own city from monsters also says a lot. A weaker hero probably wouldn't have even made it to S class by being so insubordinate.

As for being saitama level, that's probably a stretch. The only possible evidence of that is his expression which is "of the strong"

It's about a strong normal guy, Suiryu, discovering fear and bromance, as well as the importance of heroes.

Attached: 103.jpg (1210x1816, 217K)

are blast and watchdog man the only S classes who havent lost a fight yet?

King never actually lost.

Drive knight officially has been stated to never losing any of his fights.

Blast, Watchdog Man, Atomic Samurai, Child Emperor, King, Drive Knight and Flashy Flash have never lost a fight so far, although in the webcomic Flash is probably one or two chapters away from losing to Saitama.

>because the adaptation is so bad
The direction and pacing are atrocious, it's impossible to focus on anything because they are cutting content, destroying jokes and fights either are zoomed in, ghosted or look like this youtu.be/gCKhktcbfQM.
There is nothing to be excited about. Only emotions that this show makes me feel are anger and disappointment. It's unwatchable shit.

The show isn't about Saitama it's about a cast of characters.

Mumen Rider and Charanko and others would have fucking DIED if Garou was a real monster and not the fake he actually is.

Saitama's weakness is that he can't be everywhere. The show does a good job of not having Saitama "suddenly appear to save the day", (he can't fly, he runs around town and can't find any crime to solve, poor sense of direction, etc.) there's usually a build up where he slowly makes his way to the big villain while other heroes fight elsewhere and potentially die. That's where your stakes are, everywhere else except Saitama.

What fight did Tats lose?

Because this chart is bullshit. It is impossible to know if Geryuganshoop is stronger than Tatsumaki.

Unfortunately I have friends who will absolutely never touch a manga so I have to have them experience the story through this shit. Initially I figured it wouldn't be so bad since season 1 was a masterpiece so even if it were half of what that was it would be a decent alternative, now I am regretting everything.

Attached: 1557866847686.png (960x629, 736K)

>Crash Kabuto and the Hydrated Deep Sea King fight.
mismatch, Kabuto roflstomps it took Darkshine 15 minutes to kill it

Attached: SFXgood.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

The only hope we have now is that if it gets a s3 and by different people though I doubt it at this point. Then against somehow berserk got a continuation despite both seasons being ass.

Golden Sperm

I wonder how Zombieman defeated Kabuto, considering this guy could toy with Genos like a helpless child. I get he could withstand carnage mode for a week, that sounds plausible, but how does he actually win beyond that?...

I thought that was just my potato headphones, does it really sound like overgained turbo shit to everyone?

So when will we find out who the fake Wolfman was bros? Is he gonna be the next final boss????

Attached: mpv-shot0011.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

She wasn't close to her full power then though.
I think it was stated she would win if she didn't get a temporal nerf/beating beforehand.

Carnage was most likely defenseless once he burns himself out. Plus the system isnt too accurate ad it didn't consider Zombieman dead multiple times. Then again One did say it wouldn't be easy for Zombieman to defeat deep sea king.

I have yet to see anything like this in this whole season.

ORE WA GURU

Attached: 1556654767099.png (1778x1554, 1.98M)

Yeah One said she could have beaten Golden Sperm.

I thought EP 3 (Garou vs Tank Top) was pretty good and got me hyped however afterwards it seems it reverted back to the same pacing and animation.

Do you guys reckon there was a different director for that episode or it was just a fluke?

Attached: 111111.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

In the latest fight with zombieman against the vampire and monsters as drawn by Murata, he seems more like an unkilllable batman rather than someone who could physically go toe to toe with someone like DSK.

I'm guessing since they had three episodes done they had enough time to fix episode 3 or as you said had different directors because episode 2 had 5 animation directors which is why it was so shit

Yep.

I know but One said apparently he seems to be able to fight someone of dsk level but just the fact it wouldn't be easy.

Want to know what's sad?
OPM does the gag manga tier powerful hero in a world of lessers better and managed to have better fights then DBS.
OPM season 2 also manages to have better art and fight scenes then 8/10s of DBS entirely.
And that's fucking sad.

You can always bet on maestro, he delivers true art: youtu.be/OSG0kQF5Bis

why does it sound like this? This has to be a mistake, right? They are using some kind of hardware to sample this that is not indicative of what it would sound like on consumer audio devices...

I don't know about the dB's thing since it's animation improved by Black arc and after that despite many quality episodes in those parts. I'd say its worse than DBS especially with the ghosting or on part with ROF the worst animated arc.

looks absolutely retarded tbqhfamalam

I'd like to see Saitama get sucked into another dimension. LIke one where he has to fight for his very life to survive ala the fight against the mole men from ep 1.
Everyone thinks he's dead
He goes back to the real world only a few years have passed and he thinks ti was all a dream while everyone else thinks that he was in a coma.
He has a son that looks like him as a kid in that other dimension who's god tier strong is basically a living god and constantly bored and wants to go see his dad.

haven't seen the 2nd season yet, but that's how they did her? wow, this looks really bad.

yeah they fucked up phoenix max too, he just gives me my daily dose instead of looking actually good

Yes there are even worse shots than this. Don't waste your time with this season and just read the manga and/or webcomic.

I rewatched episode 3 and yeah it was definitely the best episode by far. As for why:
It had the best directed and animated fight so far - Garou vs TTM.
The whole episode largely focused on one character - Garou - which actually made its flow feel better. It covered quite a few chapters but didn’t really feel rushed because the events all revolved around one character’s day going out hero hunting.
It had good sound direction. The themes in fights were always on point and you could actually hear them. No extreme sfx cacophony over the music. The sound effects also weren’t jarring aside from one scene where Golden Ball’s projectiles sounded like a gun.
It had mostly good art direction. The mood/atmosphere in night time fights, Garou’s encounters with that HA official and with Saitama, and his meeting with Tareo were well done.

Yeah, when you're unkillable and have all of that preptime and live in a world of heroes and cool gadgets and shit he should be able to figure something out.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but CK said that he will go into a week long battle frenzy that will leave him completely helpless/exhausted and weak afterwords.
So Zombieman just waited him out then used one of his bullshit tier pieces of technology or just a sharp and pointy stick to kill him.

Anyway, this pic meme potential is very high. You can try to rise opm's popularity this way.

Attached: BASED.jpg (1920x1080, 620K)

Most people find it hard to believe due to how durable kabuto and how Darkshine need full power just to beat him up. I'm guessing they think he's also armored while transformed or burned out.

m8, I'm not sure it's that easy to find someone on the level of a guy who traveled through space and conquered shit left and right.

Ativar your fucking windows.

Those hacks cut out hellstorm, fucked up Fubu's fights and still wanted to be seen as BONES-lite.

Attached: 1557875688027.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

I mean, I can deal with some sloppy animation, but if the character models are that off, that's no fun at all

They were at their worst during episodes 5 and 6.

Attached: 37879431_p15.jpg (896x600, 250K)

if saitama loves oppai so much, why isn't he interested in fubuki?

i mean, s2 is bad, but dont forget that s1 wasnt just good, it was amazing. it was way beyond most anime in terms of animation quality.

The people who call Murata's art "soulless" are utter retards who just envy that they'll never be able to create art on the level of this God

Attached: Z36.png (1600x1141, 2.36M)

JCstaff bros what can we do??? Where you at, dont ignore my call!!!

whats the name of the doujin?

Attached: x14.png (1600x1138, 2.71M)

was that originally in colour? i remember the drawing but i swear it was b&w

This will never be translated...

She's an acquaintance
We were spoiled
That's a very good one.

Attached: 1555376111333.png (1600x1138, 2.29M)

Attached: JCSTAFF.jpg (1920x1080, 633K)

Attached: x7.png (1720x1236, 2.34M)

The fight segment was awesome, the music is continuous but it gets lower with piano tones when it switches to the brothers then goes up again when goes back to the fight giving it a jointed feeling.
Direction was great here, too bad they dont keep it up.

Attached: kakkoi kyoudai.png (1575x921, 635K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 8.44.25 AM.png (2560x1600, 2.87M)

can we even know that gyoro is stronger than geryuganshoop? their moves seemed pretty similar

surely the whole point in keeping him a mystery is to get people guessing? and eventually have a mega reveal. why would you want to suppress peoples' enjoyment?

the cockroach fight and snek fight from last episode were pretty good.

It suvkss the anime fucked this up. I think the worst part is that centipedes rest of the body doesn't interact well with the environment which is why he looks like he's floating instead of being partially underground. Hell it makes blast losing him seem like a huge fuck up if the anime versions has elder's entire body wide open and floating.

Would Yea Forums drink Fubuki's menstrual blood?

Attached: ReinerSip.png (354x354, 143K)

It's literally the same as the manga. The chapters in the manga are boring tournament shit too.

Stick with the webcomic. One is actually releasing new chapters now.

Never not gonna feel salty about how the anime butchered this shit.
>hurr let's have Elder Centipede just fly XD
J.C. are soulless hacks that should go bankrupt.

Attached: x8.png (1720x1236, 2.53M)

It barely follows how the manga goes pr even adapts it right at all so that's a lie.
Sneak fight against Suryui was ok and cockroach was alright but that ghosting kills its momentum.

Based retard, ignore this cuck, the manga has been better than the anime every step of the way so far. The tournament was fun and had very fun characters like Suiryu and paid off with one of the best moments of characterization Saitama has had since the series started.
Fucking "filler"brainlets should be gassed.

still impressive though, sonic couldnt keep up with casual saitama at all originally. he had to train harder and come up with a supermove just to try, and even then saitama probably didnt even need to use his serious side step to keep up

dont like snek but this is a nice piece of art

99% of english voice acting for dubs is horrible
i can only think of like 2 shows that have a decent dub

snek is one of the most JUST characters in the series.
what's to hate about him?

im surprised they pulled him out so early desu. i guess the arc didnt have enough to it to build up to him properly like the MA one does though.
also surprised saitama doesnt express any interest in spacefaring after finding out aliens exist and there might be a really strong one out there somewhere

they didnt do shit for years and then decided they needed to get it out fast to cash in on the hype that somehow still surrounds the series
AoT fucked that up and no-one gave a shit about s2 or s3

What did he say?

>No one gave a shit about S2 or S3
S2's OP has 42 million views on YT alone, S3 outsold every show in its season by selling 8K BD's, so you're wrong.

i hadnt noticed it massively in the earlier episodes, but it was super shit in the most recent one
couldnt believe how bad the sound was for genos' dropkick thing

not him, but pretty sure ONE said that tats vs ???% mob would be a close fight.
or it might have been 100% mob and then ???% he was unsure about

>The tournament was fun and had very fun characters like Suiryu and paid off with one of the best moments of characterization Saitama has had since the series started.
I somewhat agree but it went on for a bit too long and could have been executed better storywise in some aspects.

More exactly he said that "there is no answer" to the fight serious Tatsumaki vs ???%.

It might be because I only caught up on the manga recently but I enjoyed the pacing of it. The characters were fun and the back-and-forths between the match and Genos's fights were actually handled incredibly well while the anime butchered it completely. The end chapters with Suiryu vs Saitama and then the following monster invasion were great and had some top-tier art too.
I just wish Saitama's introspection at the end of the arc got more recognition, it's a surprisingly big moment of insight into him that makes him way more than a gag overpowered character. Reminded me a bit of ONE's writing for MP100

sounds so generic
alternate dimension in general is a cool idea for upping the stakes later on though. could even have some mole men type enemies that can knock saitama around a bit (although not actually hurt him) to make it a bit more interesting

his first scene is him acting all high and mighty and then trying to bash saitama
what else has he done?

what does that actually mean?

This
youtu.be/L4_zFYnnn2Y

Based
F

It means One doesn't have an answer who would win. He did say shes more powerful than normal mob but beyond that he didn't really say.

>withstanding whipping from professional dominatrix
Fubuki is huge masochist.

Attached: __fubuki_one_punch_man_drawn_by_relaxjon__914b3cd5449e863d8e2c5427447e0c69.jpg (720x1037, 201K)

>implying JCstaff bros exist
Kek

This season is going so slow. I remember in season 1 when something interesting actually happened every episode

The anime ruined the pacing and art of the manga. Everything is far better done in the manga because the jokes actually land and the fights actually feel amazing because of the god-tier art

>WDM is Saitama tier
Only he's not, you made that up.

Its funny how the pacing is fast yet things feel so slow or mundane. The direction this season is atrocious except for one episode.

Not caught up on this season. Did the anime improve in any way?

Attached: Vegeta.gif (500x375, 756K)

No. After episode 3 gave hope the rest of the episodes dashed it completely.

It's the most soulless adaptation this season. I feel bad for the one animator that's been carrying this season, the guy that did the Garou vs TTM and Genos vs Roach sakuga

He also did the other bits of good animation though he wasn't the only one as one other animator did sneak vs Suryui and did the tank top tackle sequence.

>never touch a manga
Holy shit, what lowly trash friends you have. Get rid of them now.
Most of my friends hate anime and mangas, but when they pick up Akira or OPM from my shelf they always awe and praise it so much that it surprises even me. The art alone is enough to fascinate a normalfag and I had people who make fun of anime stare at a Murata's drawing at my wall for 2 minutes.
Don't think your friends wouldn't be equally moved just by OPM's art, I mean you have to be a fag as well to not want to skim through something with so much quality ass and tits, not that that's even necessary when you have such high quality art on every page.

Attached: 09674829122.jpg (1520x1080, 786K)

Now this is a good ship

Attached: 1557862400353.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

This. I cycle between OPM and Berserk spreads on my laptop wallpaper all the time and people are always surprised when I tell them it's art from a manga.

Attached: q64.png (1600x1138, 1.4M)

Because ss1 has its end with Boros' fight.. So it is easier for directing.
While after Boros' fight, everything got expanded with a lot of peak yet no end yet in the manga and JC also decided to adapt everything page by page, so we got this fucking mess.

Its garou you retard.

Attached: aGZ6XoK_460s.jpg (460x856, 97K)

Wow, I wonder who this beautifully chiseled mysterious man could be? Perhaps my nigger Sourface knows.

Attached: sourstare.jpg (586x445, 44K)

>Ativar o Windows, Aceda a definições
Pablo, is that you?

No,but tatsumaki's

t.Garou

Go job to dogs ugly

Why this look like HunterxHunter

Sad but true

The question is how much would you?

no, i would drink her pee though

The first season had this episodic format, each episode had a different villain for Saitama to defeat and it was pretty good.

This season has the typical battle-shounen problem of having one larger plot that is drawn out over a whole season, and it fucks up the pacing and makes it fucking boring.

More

The anime suffers from trying to be close to the manga to compensate for terrible time and having no real direction. No format, no real pace and nothing really gets to breathe. Instead they try to shove so much shit to fit all into 12 episodes. It's similar to how Karikuri circus did its adaptation except that's better than this.

The webcomic started as a hobby you know. When one saw that people wanted more he started thinking of an actual plot because thats real progression. Instead of giving boring monster of the week which always ends the same way we now have a mystery, stakes and multiple characters with interesting things about them but ig its too much for you which is why youre burned out

based and ONEpilled

So what you're saying is, that it started out as something that he did for fun, but then he saw that there is money in it and made it into shit. Got it.

Attached: 1535892007404.png (600x592, 293K)

yeah, the last 3 episodes had a terrible pacing and nothing happening.
at first i thought it would be the same formula but now with Garou fucking shit up.

its not shit because it has a plot, its just been made in a really shit way. i barely ever read manga, but the manga is actually way better and paced properly, the show is just all over the place and has no atmosphere

This scene would be vastly better if they either sped up the running and reaction 3x or just removed it entirely. The manga gives the impression that the tackle hits as soon as Garou loses his footing, just like how the punch he counters is already thrown by the time he turns around, which lends more power to how Flowing Water Rock Smashing Fist works as a counter style. But the director clearly doesn't want good style and just wants generic action anime.

Why the fuck couldn't Bones get the contract if Madhouse didnt? I assume they are doing BnHA.

Scheduling that's why. JC seemed to had an open slot despite they had so many stuff they were doing. Seen was the other option though I don't see why they didn't choose them.

Even robohachi has more soul than opm2

Fubuki should just give up being a hero and become a mother already.

>budget
Anime budget is pretty standard desu. It's shit.
The impressive thing about Madhouse is how well they managed their shit anime budget and the quality of the episodes.
I wouldn't be surprised if JC got a similar budget to Madhouse in S1. This season has many, many problems besides animation starting with shit direction, shit coreography, shit art direction, shit sound design and terrible camera angles.

Attached: 1557864592522.jpg (585x207, 69K)

Hitoribocchi have actual better animation than this somehow.

I don't know how Murata conveys blinding light so well.

based
youtube.com/watch?v=3XJ5Rm77wp4

Attached: 1531344960052.png (648x679, 259K)

What chapter is this episode?

i thought she was strong

fucking mob psycho has better fights than this shit s2

I see you like Cola as well. Marriage when?

Attached: cora.jpg (420x260, 21K)

she's just dumb, could easily have moved all her own men far enough away that she had time to 1v1 the whip gal, but instead she lets herself forget about them and then get distracted and forget about the whip. its the laziest written fight ever

Fuck, the webcomic has been (effectively) stopped for such a long time that I had forgotten how funny it actually is. Saitama closing the door on Flash was great, though.

Why couldn't Chikara Sakurai just go for animator freelancers like Natsume? What was the budget for s1 and 2?

Not super strong ...but she won...

Attached: great adaptation.jpg (1670x1200, 1.83M)

I'd more guess they got too confident and jumped right in the fight but it didn't go well. And once the first ones were brainwashed the rest followed quickly.

i mean after theyve been whipped. obviously beforehand she should have just told them to move, but i think the point is that its a character flaw that she surrounds herself with a team instead of relying on her own power like tats does

Nice pantsu.

I don't get it

Attached: girl-think-4.png (720x546, 358K)

oh ty brehs

>ohnoes we cant animate for shit
I know, lets skip her final strongest attack!
Yay!
ffs JCshit

Attached: slam.png (586x2535, 1.06M)

what a fucking dork holy shit

Attached: baka.jpg (455x349, 127K)

>saitama gets into shadowverse
oh

Attached: D6g6ADuUYAAxkU-.jpg (749x1081, 85K)

That's the whole season in a nutshell. 1:1 adaptation...my ass!

Attached: 1674434556.png (2532x1248, 2.65M)

>complicated schemes
Based ONE exposing manipulative cunts

Attached: stop.png (150x367, 23K)

based

S1 was an average budgeted anime and I assume s2 is the same. S1 just had a good director with connections while s2 has a director who's not we'll known or even good. Also S1 had started production while S2 did there's within months of the upcoming episode.

At least rune got tatsumaki. Even if they fucking suck right now.

Reminder that Fubuki > Tatsumaki

thats just wrong
legal loli > everything

Nah, that's the pleb Yea Forums tier opinion.

Attached: kiyosumi_002.jpg (1280x1898, 605K)

Nah

Someone breed with her.

Every guy that's around her is seemingly asexual so that will never happen

So this is the power of JC Staff

Attached: 1557938767741.png (960x540, 908K)

The on thing that bothered me about Genos this episode is how wide and big his shoulders are. Like they are way too huge. Then again his whole design was in QUALITY Mode plus the shitty gradients.

Reminder the gradient was added after

Attached: 1557860503665.jpg (2331x1425, 151K)

He's a robot so he's supposed to look derpy.

I know I don't get why when the metal looks way better without it. Even in episode one you could see G5 had scenes without the gradient and he looked fine. I don't understand who thought gradients were a good idea

They were both at the meeting before Boros.

Totally

Attached: 1557939605449.png (366x665, 288K)

*Steps into your path*

Attached: 1557856185005.jpg (197x504, 8K)

Shit taste lol

It has to be for time and/or budget saving purposes, otherwise there's no way they'd do it. Also, G4*

i cum to hunt u deman cybur

Attached: 1557939927428.png (984x938, 1.21M)

This thread needs more fubuki

Attached: 178B34E6-039E-407C-8EF5-2A4ACE862D25.png (520x1000, 472K)

How did FF stand back up while the S-class couldn't against Awakened Garou?

because he's clearly the strongest

Did I miss something? I don't read the manga. Why does he have skin on his neck?

Considering how bad production was I can see it.
Well he and Darkshine did though Darkshine got bodied first.

He had skin on his neck after his G4 upgrades for some reason, never any of his other upgrades though.

Just your average case of QUALITY

Attached: 1557940665327.jpg (1344x756, 162K)

stronk QUALITY

>ps2 rendering
Nostalgic

Miki also worked in DBS and One Piece so for him is like "yeah im used to it"

was it Goketsu who beat Genos? or was it another monster?

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Her boobs looked bigger in the anime than the manga.

I always heard Gyoro Gyoro AS melody from HxH, basically a big soft ambiguous voice. Actually Gyoro looks pretty damn gay, a gay voice would have worked he I'd a soft pink bubbly "cute" monster.

And out of curiosity which Seiyuu is voicing Suiryu?

Thats next week, and it will probably be stills.

It's just JC staff being monkeys again. Boobs appear smaller with hands raised.

I would rank Flash the strongest hero currently after Tats and Blast.
AS fags eat your hearts out.

It was Gouketsu.

It was Broketsu the unit.

Attached: D5WcI5KW0AECW2v.png (436x741, 616K)

>how wide and big his shoulders are
No, you're just projecting your insecurities.

How strong is Bakuzan? isn't he as strong as Suiryu?

Was S1 pacing the same as the current ongoing?
This season feels so fucking rushed
Cut after cut
Awful cuts, transitions all the time
Animation cuts too

I watched s1 a billion years ago so I don't remember
Was it the same?

Did you forget that Koyasu also voiced that guy who tried to rape Asuna in SAO? It fits Gyoro imo

In the manga it was a torture according to the webcomic fans, the pacing is what fans wanted and now they dont like it, so they can stick it for being idiots.

He had human neck in the manga though, it doesnt bother me considering Murata usually draws the likes of Mask with long necks.

It was only noticeable if your manga reader if stuff was scut from the anime in s1. Otherwise s1 had good pacing and direction due to doing its own thing while not trying to be 100% like the manga. S2 does the opposite and fucks up.

>hate furries
>love watchdog man
Its tearing me apart

No it wasn't really this bad in S1, people to tend ot hate the content that's being adapted in S2 though because of the Tournament being filler or whatever. There's also a lot of fighting this season compared to S1 which had more of other stuff. It's also probably the rushed production and whatnot.

As a human Bakuzan was most likely weaker than Suiryu but I wouldn't say by a lot. As a monster he was most definitely stronger.

Because they are busy as hell with Mob Psycho and Hero Academia?

How would the Ninjas vs Samurai go in OPM?
FF, Sonic, and Ninja bros (human forms only) vs Atomic Samurai and his disciples.

You just have to admit that you're a furfaggot, there's no other way.

AS' disciples would get BTFO by any one of the Ninjas.Then AS could probably beat Sonic, Gale and Hellfire but would lose to Flash.

Ninjas would stomp the shit out of samurais. The only one who could put up a fight is atomic but hes quickly overwhelmed once his disciples are gone

>, people to tend ot hate the content that's being adapted in S2 though because of the Tournament being filler or whatever

People here wouldve hated it anyways even if you had Kameda, Tate, prime Yamamuro, Takashi in the anime team.

The post tourney stuff is what will probably determine the reception of S2.

I said people hate the content that's being adapted, so yes obviously even if it was the best animators ever people here would still hate it.

This part where he was parrying that butcher's blades was bad.

Do you think we're gonna get a chapter this Friday?

Attached: 49876128054.jpg (147x170, 11K)

Season 1 adapted 7 volumes in 12 episodes. S2 has has almost adapted 5 volumes in 6. The pacing is absurd even if you ignore how many characters are getting introduced compared to S1.

Attached: Garou.%28One.Punch.Man%29.full.2459287.png (1772x2096, 2.98M)

The worst part of the episode was easily Fubuki vs Do-S, they fkd up so badly that there was no reason to care or feel bad for her, there is something wrong when I cared more for Snek than for Fubuki.

Pretty sure last 2 episode is Garou vs the Heroes at the Shed and Saitama killing off Elder Centipede

Yeah Fubuki and Genos seem to get the worst of QUALITY fights though Genos is usually the in suffering for his art while Fubuki fights you just don't care.

He's a bit retarded

>people now realizing the manga filler ruined the story's pacing
the episode is rushed as hell but the story moves at a turtle pace

It is I don't know why some think the anime will reach later parts like raid arc or even that when its only 12 episodes. Plus tournament arc being a big chunk of the content.

I just realized Garou is using wsrsf in his cover.

GODDAMIT JC YOU RUINED IT! SHOULD'VE SHOWN HER SPANKED BUTT ASWELL WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!

Attached: 67039958f046670d425c5db85d12643b.jpg (888x1243, 495K)

That's one BIG ASS

Yeah some people have started noticing S2 is exposing how overrated the tourney arc was in the manga and it was heavily carried by Muratas art.

Metal Bat got the worst treatment along with Fubuki, at least Genos had shining moments despite looking offmodel sometimes.

>wearing sex panties outside bed room with rape me dress
It's terrifying what a thirsty woman would do to get D.

>not translated for year
OPM is ded

>overrated
Not really the reception I remember it getting as chapters were being released.

you're both just idiots if you think the overall reception of the tournament arc was good when it was releasing. it was nowhere near being overrated

People back then defend the story's turtle pacing because Murata drew a lot of pages.

Can i get exhentai link please?

Yeah metal bat only had one episode to look decent and then the next one to look like trash. Ep 5 was just... Oh man. We had ourselves a dbs episode 5 moment.

Even though snek gets bad rep he only attacked Saitama because he thought he was an amatuer disrespecting heros by being uninterested in the hero association. We can see he has a high view of the association and takes his job seriously. When push comes to shove he stands up to the monster even if he knows he can't win like the Sea King and later Gouketsu.

i remember them being a minority, not the majority

I remember everyone saying stupid shit as always. Imagine thinking anything in these threads are the majority

Is machine translation acceptable on sad panda?

Webcomic was rushed

If it just had bad animation i could stick through it, but it's so badly directed and scenes get so butchered, you feel nothing watching them, some points its painful to watch, you'll get wrinkles scoling at how bad it is.

Murata's father died. It's probably going to be a bit before the manga is updated and I don't know that ONE is going to post any more updates before the manga since he was last to update.

She doesn't died, right Yea Forums?

Attached: Do-S.png (490x1150, 663K)

Attached: Hyuck.png (323x241, 134K)

Very died

Death to monsters.

Attached: amaimask.jpg (225x350, 28K)

Attached: dead.png (693x1139, 1.12M)

She's fine she gives up on evil and
pretty mask guy takes her home and makes her his wife.

Attached: dedd.png (761x1080, 1.18M)

It was usually "nothing happens" chapter, with fights after fights after fights, sometimes they added unnecessary stuff, but I liked added stuff like the Garou/Tareo relationship.

shit, my shitpost was about 30 seconds to early.

Adding the brush takes more time retard.

>one of the plan was fucking him

>but i think the point is that its a character flaw that she surrounds herself with a team instead of relying on her own power like tats does

Actually that's not it at all. The point is that she does it for her ego as well as replacing Psykos. Strenght wise, she's stronger than all of them combined and she knows it well. Because of that they end up being used as hostages in the Do-S fight, and Fubuki is too much of a softie to hurt them.

She doesn't deserve this.
She just wants a masochist men to whip.

Attached: brpprprpr.png (673x685, 613K)

>mfw you don't belong in this world

I know he died but Murata probably didn't expect him to die last week and it perhaps came as a surprise. Meaning Murata was working until then but had to make a temporary pause. Now that he's grieved enough (2 days) he's back to work and will be finishing up the new chapter. What better way to soothe your pain than doing what you love=drawing.

its been 5 days since he died though

she may be a b-class hero but that's an s-class baby machine.

10/10 would impregnate

But Murata only grieved for 2. He's a strong man.

your family was slaughtered by terrorists? Shit sound rough, by the way I need you to finish the report I assigned you by next friday chop chop.

Attached: sea queen.jpg (364x682, 80K)

>your family was slaughtered by terrorists
Great news, finally. But I'm not doing the report faggot, I don't take orders from no one!

Fubuki takes her place

Attached: Fub-S.png (700x945, 516K)

this is the panel i can relate to

Attached: 1527655213334.png (313x336, 142K)