Naruto

Naruto’s suffering was entirely his own fault.
>Desecrate monuments to the Kages
>Pull stupid shit like this all the time
If he hadn’t acted like a cunt, he wouldn’t have been treated as badly as he was. Especially given
>Uzumaki clan has shrines here, despite them being wiped out
>The concept of a jinchuriki is not a new thing. The previous ones we’re both the wives of Kage
>Anyone with half a brain can deduce he’s Minatos/Kushinas kid given the name and his looks

Attached: DE5064DB-D697-43BA-94CA-5D7374EEF6A5.jpg (1066x1600, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-whk2k5vcc
youtu.be/-Ug070QK674
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought he did the pranking for attention because he was already a pariah for as long as he could remember.

Keep in fucking mind that Kurama destroyed the village and killed plenty of ninja and civilians. This did not happen when Kurama was sealed inside Mito and Kushina. Naruto had to deal with the fallout of Obito's shit.

Also, keeping a tight lip on Naruto's parentage really made things a lot worse. Naruto would have been much more accepted if Hiruzen relayed what he saw when Minato and Kushina sealed Kurama in Naruto. Hiruzen staying silent to "protect the village" made things a lot worse.

Naruto deserved it for being a little shit. The moment he actually stopped and started being productive people started treating him well.

His intentions were good. Who knows what could have happen if that information got outside of the village?

>Anyone with half a brain can deduce he’s Minatos/Kushinas kid given the name and his looks
Apparently not given not a single person puts this together for over 16 years of his life

He’s an orphan that lives on his own. How do you expect him to act?

It's the other way round, you cunt. It's because no one cared/treated him like shit that he started acting like this. He is a fucking orphan trying to get at least some attention
>"We let a sad and lonely12 old kid live alone, what can possibly go wrong?"

Sarutobi gives him enough money to take care of himself at the beginning of every month. He should know better than to act like a jackass.

Attached: AF5D6BB0-48D1-4907-9ACE-D01FA923BBB4.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

>Act like a little shit destroying public property
>Get treated like a little shit for destroying public property
Nah.

What destruction of public property?

Why was he an orphan anyway? Why didn’t his god rather or any of Minatos friends step up to raise him?

I guess they didn’t really care.

>give money to a child
>expect him to use it wisely

He looks like he’s fucking 7. What the fuck was the Third thinking?

This.

>Who knows what could have happen if that information got outside of the village
Nothing
Literally nothing
Naruto is already a high profile kidnapping target due to being a jinchuuriki.
Being the son of the (dead) 4th Hokage wouldn’t make him any more likely to be targeted.
And they gave him his mother’s last name. Anybody with half a brain could figure out his parentage immediately, it’s not like there were a lot of Uzumakis running around in the village.

Why the fuck would the 3rd leave Naruto as an orphan?
Holy shit couldn’t he have tried to get him adopted at least?

Literally all of Naruto’s suffering can be traced back to Sarutobi being an incompetent jackass.
Actually a lot of problems can be traced back to Sarutobi being an incompetent jackass.

The same 4th Hokage that killed 1000 people in a minute in the war? You’re sure he wouldn’t have any enemies?

Maybe they kicked him out of the orphanage.

What a monkey am I right

By who? Everyone’s too busy with their own stuff to take care of him.

Has he been doing this since naruto was a baby?
>baby naruto paying bills
>buying groceries

This is starting to sound like one of those old fanfiction that would bash the characters for not doing something better.

It’s never revealed. And that flashback just has him dropping off the money, saying to spend it responsibly, and leaving Naruto to his apartment. That’s it.

The fact that naruto vandalizes so often exposes gaps in the Konoha security network. Orochimaru would've destroyed the village if not for Naruto's perseverance in discovering and testing vital security flaws.

If he can sneak past Chunin, Jonin, and the Anbu, all while wearing that bright ass orange jacket and pants, maybe they deserve to get destroyed by Orochimaru. Because they’re retarded if they can’t see him doing that.

Nah Tobirama is the one who’s responsible for the majority of shit that happens.
>Edo Tensei
>Ran Madara out of the village, practically handing him over to Black Zetsu
>Didn’t destroy the body and for some reason buried him with Hashirama
>Allowed Danzo to become his evil self

Almost nothing, the biggest problem was within the village itself, you know, Danzou and stuff.

Him being a jinchuuriki already paints a big fat target on his head. Realistically speaking he was in grave amounts of danger his entire life (the fact that he was a jinchuuriki was a common rumor throughout the entire village, even the civilian adults knew, there’s no way every foreign spy network hadn’t already caught wind of this). Having some enemies holding a grudge wouldn’t significantly increase the danger he was already in.

Based.

But strangely weak, wouldn’t you agree sirrah?

What stuff other than Danzo?

With they way they treated him, the village is lucky he didn't become the ninja equivalent of a school shooter

It was never explained. Kishimoto probably didn’t have Minato’s backstory thought up in the first chapter and just focused on making Naruto as lonely as possible. But him living alone doesn’t make sense in the long run since orphans should be common place in the world considering how violent it was. Were there no orphanages I’m the Leaf village?

>With they way they treated him, the village is lucky he didn't become the ninja equivalent of a school shooter
It’s funny because the series literally touches on this since Gaara was basically the ninja equivalent of a school shooter and Naruto kept saying he was one bad turn away from walking down the same path.
Everything about his childhood was just outrageously irresponsible on the village’s part.

There are, but Naruto just lives alone.

>Were there no orphanages I’m the Leaf village?
Kabuto was literally from an orphanage.

The village has an orphanage (though it’s not inside the village it’s outside of it), Kabuto is currently running it.

That’s probably why he wasn’t at the orphanage, because it was outside of the village and he would have been far more likely to get kidnapped.

Yeah, but he remained positive. Or at least acted like it.

The Naruto vs Gaara fight is really fucking good. I really don't understand why Sasuke exists when Gaara is already the Anti-Naruto and a better one than Sasuke at that

Why wasn’t Naruto put in Konohamaru’s position at the very least?

Konohamaru’s parents neglect him but he had a ninja tutor. At the very least why wouldn’t you hire a personal tutor for Naruto to make sure your walking nuke ends up useful instead of letting him fail out of the ninja academy?

I completely forgot about the orphanage. Funny how Kabuto is allowed to run it despite everything that he did. I wonder how many lives he took thanks to his actions?

I thought the Anbu would protect him and help him buy groceries

Imagine if some other village had tried to get their hands on Naruto not by kidnapping him but literally just by sending in a diplomat to be nice to him and invite him to their village “where we won’t treat you like garbage?”

There’s really no telling if that’s true, because that never happened. For all we know, keeping his family a secret was for the better.

And who would that be?

They would protect him, but he’d have to buy his own food. Too bad they would conveniently bump up the prices whenever he came over. That’s why he only has one outfit and can only afford ramen.

oh yeah, I forgot about that
youtube.com/watch?v=g-whk2k5vcc
despite how shit Naruto ended up being, it had it's moments, too bad it was far between the shit

Sasuke didn’t lash out for attention, and people respected him.

The most mismanaged shit hole in existence.

>Kushina and Minato lived in a giant mansion
>Naruto lived in crippling poverty
What did the third do with all of there money? Gambling? Visiting brothels?

He gave it to a 7 year old and expected him to somehow have knowledge of fiscal responsibility while every vendor in the village ripped him off out of spite.

Rebuilding the village.

That’s because Sasuke was the publicly known last Uchiha in the village. He was also an arrogant little shit who thought he was better than everyone, and wanted to be left alone despite people treating him like a celebrity.

Speaking of gambling, why didn’t Tsunade ever take care of Naruto?

You know it's actually kinda weird how late Jiraiya came into Naruto's life considering he's his deceased pupil's son.

And him being Naruto’s Godfather. Guess the spy network was important, especially when the people he’s tracking are the same people after his Godson. The fact that Orochimaru and another Jinchuriki were showing up to the exams must’ve caught his attention, so that might be why he showed up at that time.

It's almost like absolutely nothing about this series was properly planned out and that's why all the explanations need to be extremely retarded.

>Son of probably most/2nd most beloved Hokage (maybe Hashirama was more beloved)
>No one said anything and instead blamed him, a host for kurama
>Somehow had his own apartment as a child?

Hiruzen should have at least told him he was the 4th hokage's child. What a trash old man, and Kishimoto is a shit mangaka. This is why Naruto is quite possibly one of the worst manga/anime of all time.

It’s far from the worst.

He still made it out okay.

Still, the protection from the Anbu would deter any villagers that wanted to hurt Naruto. Without that, he probably wouldn’t have lived long enough to protect himself.

Why is it that when people ask why Naruto wasn’t adopted, they can never provide an example of who he’s supposed to be adopted by?

the 3rd Hokage could've just raised him as a second grandson.

Paperwork.

Wouldn’t that make Naruto his first grandson in that case? Seeing as Konohamaru hasn’t been born yet.

I thought the entire point of the first chapters was to show people how an orphan that was rejected by everyone tried to do bad stuff so they can notice him (basically how the environment where you live in affects you). It seems that it wasn't that obvious as I expected to be, looking at this thread.

Attached: E561EBAA-6201-4E6A-9957-6EEA424B353B.jpg (1024x575, 57K)

Jiraiya? Kakashi? The Senju clan?

Senju clan is dead, Kakashi had PTSD and Jiraiya well I have no defense for that

The nine tailed fox had killed many people’s family in recent memory (due to the Toni/Minato incident) so past jinchuriki have no bearing on his situation.

Jiraiya is busy with his spy network and trying to track the Akatsuki, Kakashi is busy with ninja work and being a PTSD riddled bitch, and Tsunade is drowning her sorrows while gambling away all her money with Shizune and Tonton.

Naruto had to fish for food and forrage for mushrooms as a kid though. Hiruzen didn't give him shit and presumably ripped him off too since Kushina would've been the sole inheritor of all the money the Uzumaki clan had and since Minato was a fucking kage.

Well, at least he has good survival skills. That’ll definitely help him as a ninja.

>allowing a jinchuuriki, essentially a walking nuke, to be considered a social pariah
>not making them a protected class akin to nobility
>not dedicating a substantial amount of national resources to their training
>allowing them to be a FUCKING ORPHAN
>THE SON OF THE PREVIOUS FUCKING HOKAGE

This will never EVER stop being fucking RETARDED.

Kumo had the right idea
Fuck Konoha and Fuck Iwa

The whole thing about Naruto that was supposed to make stand out above the rest was that literally everything in his life should have culminated to him becoming what Sasuke was aiming to be (except successful at it)

Making him a protected class wouldn’t get rid of the fact that people hate him, and go out of their way to make him miserable. And who would want to adopt him or train him? I’m sure they’re busy with their careers to look after him. And besides, the Anbu already look after him to begin with, so he’s okay.

That was the point, OP is just retarded.
>it's naruto's fault a demon was sealed inside him and everyone hates him for that

He was looked down upon as an animal before he started doing them.

thread theme: youtu.be/-Ug070QK674
Why is Kid Naruto's backstory so particularly depressing?

Gaara had it worse.

True, but I would still say Naruto's is more depressing because it's focused on more

He never had a family to take care of him, or love him. Only the hatred only of everyone around him.

So? That doesn’t excuse being a little shit.

Gaara still has a brother and sister.

And they were terrified of him.

Terrified, yes, but they still loved him.

Half those Hokages are his great grand uncles anyway. The 1st is actually his past life. He can do what he wants with them.

but user he acted like a cunt because he was treated badly. and

>naruto
>suffering

try go read berserk

Guts suffered more but that doesn't mean Naruto didn't suffer at all user

There's a difference between. "Here's the son of the 4th Hokage. He is containing the beast, and if he's nurtured well, he will use its power to help the village" and "Look at that Naruto kid, rumors say that he's the fox that almost destroyed the village."
His situation was awful and I'm willing to bet that the two old farts who act as advisors are to blame for it.

Don't forget, Kakashi was Jonin with 5

Kakashi, along with Itachi, were the exception, not the rule. And one of them has severe PTSD, and the other slaughtered his entire clan in a single night.

The biggest letdown kishimoto did in my opinion was the lore around the tailed beasts and the jinchuriki themselves. Granted they were just demons in the beginning but once he decided to move forward with the magic beasts plot he should have worked it all out.

the biggest letdown was only having 3 jinchuriki as actual characters

How the fuck do you speedread the first chapter?

>a child with no one does things to get attention
know how i know you're an underaged faggot kid?

Not surprising. People are speedreading Samurai 8's first chapter as well. Yea Forums isn't very smart.

This, OP is being retarded.
I was clearly stated that people feared and hated him because he was the host to the demon that trashed their village some years ago.
Though that by itself might not be entirely realistic.

Boruto x Hanabi femdom.

Naruto x Anko femdom.

Yes. Man there aas another time I read a fanfic where Anko comes home and just randomly decides to move in with Kakashi!

Flashbacks showed the boys were willing to hang out with him just fine, he just took it personal when they had families to go home to at the end of the day and started acting out instead of being a normal person and bottling it up while desperately seeking any reason to hang out with the people that consider you a third string friend

Yep. He was hardly ostracized from society, the children didn’t care but Narushit got butthurt he didn’t have a mom or dad so he acted like a fag for attention.

>village full of dedicated agents that are supposed to be highly intelligent, methodical, disciplined, and loyal with secrecy as a way of life
>leadership knows that Naruto is the son of the previous hokage, and all about the kyuubi's sealing and the extent to which that affects someone
>even the mediocre soldiers are meant to have some level of comprehension on what sealing is and are used to magic
>gag order on even so much as discussing it outside of crisis and only realistically between the absolute elites
>These people would know the responsibility Naruto has and the sacrifice Minato made for their sake through him
>Somehow everyone knows Naruto is the kyuubi's holder and hates him for it
It's safe to say that the premise is flawed as fuck

Attached: 1554015325652.jpg (1480x832, 70K)

Pre timeskip long haired Sakura was pretty cute.

Attached: 905CC2AB-CC02-416C-A868-4AAD0C05D211.jpg (276x500, 16K)

Kakashi?
Guy?
That smoking guy?

>who would want to adopt him or train him?
Danzo. You can bet he wanted to adopt Naruto.

Does anyone have good Fanfiction?

i have a feeling kishi didn't think to invent danzo until after the timeskip because his absence from part 1 makes no sense otherwise

Any crossover but Naruto/Sasuke/Madara is not the mc

>Hiruzen staying silent to "protect the village" made things a lot worse.
What did Hiruzen do that didn't make things worse?
>didn't relay to Sasuke that the Uchiha were actually the evil shitlords they always were and what Itachi did was for the sake of Konoha until Sasuke was already hellbent on destroying the village
>allowed Naruto to be ostracized by the entire village because "muh village"
>didn't give a shit about Orochimaru until it was too late
It's a miracle Naruto was as optimistic and determined as he was, if he had been anything like Sasuke, Konoha would have been toast from the minute the series began.

I don't understand why he wasn't venerated as the son of the 4th Hokage?

The thing is, he did. He had Danzo's concept in his mind, but initially it was Itachi who was supposed to fulfill it and become the main antagonist to Naruto. Then he changed Itachi's role and somehow forgot to add Danzo

Gee, I dunno, maybe the person best suited to handle a jinchuriki.
You know, the guy the later appoint as the new Team 7 leader for the express purpose of keeping the Kyubi in check.
The guy with the First's DNA.

>Old times old man kage joins council of old men plus the secret old man to decide Naruto's future
>Eh just throw him into the woods to eat shit, it will form character. Next on the schedule, more ways to kill students so they become good ninja

>Naruto thread
Fuck off. Why are people allowing this shit now?

Could you kindly go and kill yourself somewhere in a quiet room? And finally stop asking that every thread? I can assure you that no one here will feel sad for your death

Did Naruto pay taxes though?

Because it's fun to talk about a complete manga that we used to read weekly?
And Naruto post were always allowed.

Still rent free years later