Why was he so good?

Why was he so good?
Why is Killer Queen the best stand?

Attached: 1552730761315.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

He was kind of relatable, charismatic underdog villain.

His design and overall personality are great, and Killer Queen has a lot of cool abilities.

Because he was almost as comically evil as Dio.

But he just wanted a quiet life.

Aside from the whole crazy serial killer thing, he just wanted to live a peaceful, boring life. He was a much more grounded villain than Dio or Kars, which makes him feel more believable in a way.

Kira was a great villain because of how relatable he is (other than the hand fetish). He just wanted to be left the fuck alone, and would get rid of those who tried to disturb him.

He also ran away constantly.

I liked when he blew up those assholes on the train

The villains in jojo tend to be pretty great in my opinion, diavolo was pretty hilarios, not as good as dio, and then there's kira whom i believe to be even greater than dio, i know it's a sin to say, but i truely believe it to be the case. Give it careful consideration.

only thing cool about dio in part 3 is how mysterious and charismatic he is

Some of the best musical references in all of JoJo imo

>imagine being defeated by a manlet

One inch difference in height determines that?

All his things that brought him to the spotlight were really down to earth and somewhat understandable compared to DIO or previous villians.

>psychopath with a twisted fetish that seems actually within the realm of possibility for someone to do
>doesn't go on a murderous rampage against the jojo team as soon as he realizes his stand
>tries to actively lay low compared to taking over the world or some shit
>stand morphs and changes as the show goes on meaning there are constant tricks up his sleeve

Only dumb shit is how that stupid kindergarden kid somehow managed to put everything together being super tech kid in the anime. That part was just fucking trash

Killer Queen is the most broken stand in the series and has very obvious favoritism from Araki.
>Powerful punch ghost
>1 hit kill bombs
>indestructible remote bomb that can even be used in tandem with the punch ghost
>time rewind bomb that could only fails due to user being retarded
>abdomen opens up nicely to fit another stand inside
>somehow able to maneuver explosive air bubbles in any direction and speed at will

>Leave me alone you fucks. I just want to murder people without any repercussions. Is that so wrong?

Truly relatable

It was balanced by the user being a dumbass.

Yeh but it's not like he was Okuyasu dumb.

He's the biggest waste of potential in the series.
>cold, down to earth, pragmatic serial killer villain to offset all the larger-then-life megalomaniacs
>doesn't quietly go after his enemies' loved ones to sow terror and despair among them
>doesn't completely subvert their expectations by being as brutal and inhumane as DIO without any of his ego or flair
>Stand can make anything into an instant kill bomb
>didn't have the main cast constantly shitting themselves to touch nearly anything
>appearance of Kira didn't completely shift the tone of the part, there were still tons of completely random villain of the week comic relief shenanigans
He could have been the best thing in Jojo, instead he's easily the worst because of how mishandled he is. People who say he's the best focus only on his good traits and his (unused) potential. I expected Hannibal Lecter with a stand and what i got was dogshit. Part 4 is garbage.

In a straight up fight it gets raped by The World/SP. Which is all that ever mattered in Jojo.

He's OP but because the user is so self absorbed by his own self it balances out. If Killer Queen belonged to DIO or someshit then it would be stupidly impossible to defeat him

The fact that Kira's appearance had no impact on the tone of the part or the character's behaviors is insane. I don't know what was going on with part 4.

Part IV is a pretty shitty murder mystery when the murderer isn't threatening and only Rohan tries to solve the mystery

I liked him.

Attached: 1534107568745.png (350x480, 8K)

>Rohan is revealed to have a connection with a girl who was fucking murdered
>does nothing until way later on
>spends his time playing cards with Josuke and twiddling his thumbs
>despite him having the most free time and resources out of everyone

>o my random old man who reminds me that my babysitter saved me from a murderer

I was stunned that he didn't kill Yukako and/or Josuke's mom. I mean it was the perfect setup
>serial killer who targets women
>women whom the main characters care about
It was a fucking no brainer, it would have raised the stakes, gotten the readers emotionally invested, painted him as a real threat and even more heinous and also given them actual motivation to hunt him down beyond some dumb fatass. Instead they spent their time fucking around while he was twiddling his thumbs. I though it was gonna be a ''Oh, you thought DIO was bad? Well how do you like a non-arrogant serial killer with a stand PERFECT for a serial killer quietly picking off your loved ones and then your teammates when they lose their shit and make a mistake?'' Holy shit what a fucking waste.
And DON'T get me started on Hayato. That little shit single-handedly destroyed part 4.

>best stand

That's not Highway Star. :^)

>Why is Killer Queen the best stand?
Because just about everyone he fought had +1 lives thanks to Crazy Diamond, which let Araki write him as way more effective than he had any right to be. Sheer Heart Attack wouldn't exist if the thing that can kill Jotaro could ACTUALLY kill Jotaro. However, turning the protagonists into a horde of unstoppable psuedo-immortals makes Kira the relatable underdog no matter how coke-snorting fucked his powerset actually is. So yeah, Crazy Diamond.

>Hayato
Is literally the best part of DiU. It is literally only because of his perspective that Kira is actually threatening at any point

Not really no. In the manga, Killer Queen holds it own evenly with Crazy Diamond, the same Crazy Diamond a rookie Josuke managed to break SP's defense and was so fast Jotaro HAD to use a time stop to escape, and even then not entirely unscathed. The only reason Josuke even survived and won the fight was because Oyakasu saved Josuke from Kira when Killer Queen was reaching for his legs after evading Cray Diamond.

And I mean disregarding or not counting SP/TW's time stop. Either way KC is no way a weak or slow punch ghost as far as humanoid fighter style Stands go. If it can go toe to toe with CD, it can go face to face with any conventional fighter type Stands.

Stands are pretty obviously influenced by practice, though. Who knows the last time Jotaro had used SP in comparison to Josuke using his just recently

By the time of Bug Eyes, Jotaro was able to chain his time-stops multiple times in combos even if his duration only maxed out to 2-3 seconds in each one to avoid getting sniped and melted. At that point, he was no longer rusty with the time stop ability SP had.

>best part
>makes Near look like a brilliantly written character with how he pulls perfectly accurate assumptions with zero evidence out of his ass
>does it instantly in high stress situations
>also brought back to life even though he was fucking disintegrated
>also little freak recording his parents' bedroom taking the moral high ground
Also he made Kira look like a retard the most.

I never got the impression Jotaro was "out of practice" with Star Platinum when he meets Josuke, it seemed more like the whole weakening of Star Platinum's ability to use and sustain its time-stopping ability was just that: its time stopping, not anything else like its speed, or strength or precision.

I was including the Time Stop. Also, SP was SIGNIFICANTLY weaker in part 4 then part 3.

There's no indication SP was physically weaker in Part 4.

I'd like to correct myself; I typed DiU instead of BtD.

He's poorly written but he adds a human element much better than anyone else.

Good villian stuck in the Worst fucking part

Like I said, the impression I got was it was just its time-stopping ability weakened/got reduced. Araki in an interview said humans could only manage a maximum time limit of five seconds with time-stops, and Jotaro wasn't at the same peak at 18 in part 3 as he was in part 4 in his late 20s but SP's otherwise feats and performance seems the same, and to be fair here in part 4 he was chaining time-stops multiple times in some of the fights which is something he never managed in part 3.

Attached: Star Platinum timestop.webm (720x404, 1.1M)

>part 3 SP breaks diamond hard teeth, one punch creates a bunker, turns DIO (a superhumanly durable vampire) into swiss cheese
>part 4 SP can't even hurt Kira enough to stop him from moving

>Part 4
>worst part

Attached: 1492082348563.jpg (720x811, 51K)

I'd much rather have done without his ''human element'', seeing as he also brought about Kira's downfall with his bullshit.

It's not that OP. It has short range, and faster stands like Star Platinum or Crazy Diamond would win. Remember Stray Cat was a separate stand that got rid of that weakness.

Bites the Dust is literally impossible to beat without something like D4C and in that tier though.

Couldn't you use time-stop being worse as evidence that any part of a stand could get worse with less effort?

>Kira
>main antagonist
>vs some enemy Stand of the Week
I mean technically? But Jotaro was never able to chain or combo time-stops back to back in Part 3 unlike in Part 4.

>Bites the Dust is literally impossible to beat without something like D4C and in that tier though.
It requires so much set up and variables.

>DIO gets turned into cheese
>Kira LITERALLY walks it off

>Crazy Diamond overpowers Star Platinum in pure strength
>Killer Queen can match Crazy Diamond
Checkmate

Attached: Part IV Final - KQ vs CD 4.jpg (679x1051, 186K)

Kira did nothing wrong

What makes Kira great is that of all the psychopath main villains, he is the most horrifying and relatable. He operates completely in one town, hides in plain sight, uses society as his camouflage and lives his days without ever being noticed. If he weren't for being a serial killer, the guy would be admirable for his desire for a quiet life. These kinds of serial killers exist in real life and you gave super natural powers to one of them.

He is underpowered compared to the main characters, he wants nothing to do with them and hides from them. He is forced to make split second decisions and rely on his wit to stay alive. His only downfall was his in ability to leave Morioh for what ever reason, they would have been able to track him down but something kept him there.

>One inch

Attached: 1551524524051.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Proving that SP in part 4 is weaker? Yes, thank you for helping me do that.

Jotaro kept striking the SAME point and wasn't as badly wounded against Dio as when he was facing Kira after being blown up and was bleeding out. Do you not think that might have an influence?

Also to add more to this, Kira got much more confident at the end of Part 4 and that reflected why Killer Queen was much better at close range fighting then earlier in the story. Look at this, Kira managed to actually match Crazy Diamond's strength and was just as fast his Stand and if not for Okayasu intervening, Josuke would've died in said close range fight.

Attached: Part IV Final - KQ vs CD 5.jpg (679x1051, 185K)

You just described what Kira could and should have been. What he is is a waste of potential.

What fantastic circular argument, user. If you say he's weaker, he must be weaker without anything backing that up. There's no evidence outside of the LENGTH of Jotaro's time-stops that SP got weaker in any other way. And add to the fact he can chain his time-stops and use it more creatively after 10+ years of mastering his Stand, he's probably more dangerous in that time frame then before.

>Do you not think that might have an influence?
He was pretty fucked up against DIO at that point as well. Stabbed (even if he did stop it from being lethal) and had to stop his own heart.

Jotaro was fucking blown up, that's not the same as getting a shallow stab. And was bleeding all over the place and barely able to stand on his two feet. I'd say his condition during the aftermath of the SHA fight was much worse.

>There's no evidence
Except the part where Kira walked off an SP barrage. Whereas everyone not called DIO who took one in part 3 died, if i'm not mistaken. At the very least they were out of commission for good.

Because he's David Bowie

Sure, but DIO should have been significantly more durable then Kira. Even with his weakened body, we've seen lesser vampires take outrageous amounts of damage and Jotaro just went through him like air.

>Except
Except for where he's fucking near dead which has an influence on what he's capable of doing. Also Stand Users, even "human" ones aren't fucking normal humans so you are being obstinate.

Attached: Sheer Heart Attack vs Jotaro 4.jpg (645x1034, 186K)

>I expected Hannibal Lecter with a stand
I'm sorry you're retarded.

DIO never was able to fully regenerate the wounds in his leg, which is what Jotaro kept entirely focusing on in the latter part of their fight. That's not the same as a near dead Jotaro just throwing a single punch barrage before collapsing on his feet and bleeding out to death while unconscious.

Kosaka Kawajiri>Yoshikage Kira

Because unlike DIO or the Pillar men he wasn't invincible or had goons to do his dirty works but the most important part is he didn't give a damn about the world as long he could live his quiet life

Also David Bowie

I'm talking about the barrage before DIO drank Joseph's blood, user. Where Jotaro liquified him.

>What do you mean he wasn't hitting as hard against Kira as he did against DIO?

Attached: 21324235324.jpg (643x1034, 183K)

Yeah, Kars is the only one that I don't care for. The Pillar Men as a concept is fun, and Wham is great, but Kars is dull. He's like a hurricane, which I guess is a good foil to Joseph since you can't really "trick" a hurricane.

I liked his speech about peace of mind, but I guess that falls under charisma.

How so?

I only remember him knocking off one of DIO's legs, he never "liquefied" DIO's body.

>Stand Users, even "human" ones aren't fucking normal humans
I know that. They're superhumanly strong and durable. However, wasn't DIO a ''super vampire'' then?

Kars being implacable and straightforward made Joseph's tricky bullshit that much better. He was a murderous straight man to Joseph's Bugs Bunny.

DIO was a Vampire, but the context here is comparing a near dead Jotaro with a relatively fresh one that fought DIO in part 3.

You can see not only was Jotaro bleeding out all over the place, but had multiple gaping holes where he was wounded across his chest, shoulders, legs, and shoulders. That's a much worse state he was in and therefore we can conclude from that his one-off punch barrage while enraged had no where near the same hitting power being that badly injured as when he was fighting DIO in Part 3.

chapter 148

I gave him my email, and I ran his stupid goblin maze.

I'll check it out later.

How so?

Attached: 1550623238326.png (500x743, 268K)

You’re not Keith Richards Mr. Haruzin, are you?.

Wakanda some sunny day gunslinger.

Come on guys, i get that, but DIO should have been significantly more durable then Kira and he got FUCKED UP. Look at this shit, that's a significantly greater amount of damage then Kira took, and DIO's a lot tankier.
found it

Attached: DIO JUST.jpg (1208x930, 323K)

This is true, but once those variables are met, it's over.

Unless you kill Kira. Which Josuke was going to do, which forced him to deactivate it.

Based Mariksama rolls those bones.

In terms of plot progression, All the fights were basically random fights with Kira being the final villain. Kira is even largely unrelated to the events of the series.

Hell, the last 4 fights were largely unrelated to Kira outside of a quick" I got my powers from Kira's dad. I'm gonna stop you!"

Just wait until you see the even more powerful part 8 version.

He wasn't mishandled at all. The problem is you're trying to stuff him in a box labelled "serial killer cliches" instead of actually taking the time to understand him.

In terms of punch ghost, Killer Queen is nowhere near as good as Crazy Diamond. Hell, Kira even got raped by Jotaro without him even utilizing timestop

>I know that. They're superhumanly strong and durable
No they're not

>Why is Killer Queen the best stand?
because it has no weaknesses

>Leave me alone you fucks. I just want to [hobby]. Is that so wrong?
That's what people say is relatable you autist.

This. Josuke had to not only btfo KQ, he had to do it without even letting KQ land a touch (presumably it is just that one finger which can turn things into bombs), yet he seems to do so quite easily.

There's nothing relatable or sympathetic about his hobby though.

The stand that literally deletes anything in his way is the most broken. Luckily the blue jacket guy is also the most retarded so its np

When said hobby is committing one of the worst crimes imaginable it's kinda hard to find that relatable you retard. Psychopaths like this have no place in society. The fact that he wants to live an uneventful life means jack shit if it must be complimented by his barbarism.

Why the fuck would you want Part 4 to be edgier or more serious? The comfiness and relaxed style is the best aspect.

Is the Street Fighter live action movie edgy for it’s content or sense of dreams on the cusp of stepping on a wholly alien shore Adel?

It's dumb. Kira pops in and out. Even DIO is built up to the entire part. Kira has literally no effect on their lives almost the entire time. Fucking Angelo is a more believable foil to Josuke.

Except Araki wrote Dark Tower fanfic and waited, like all hesitant men of faith.

Because the main plot runs completely against that. It is a murder mystery

I guess you could argue Kira wanted the daily life and peacefulness that Josuke had, but that's about it.

Part 4 is a subversion of good storytelling.

what a shitty fan fiction

>just more autism
I'm saying ignore what the hobby actually is, retards. The concept of people ruining your enjoyment of your hobby with their inane bullshit is highly relatable to most people. If you can't separate that reasoning from the actual actions he made then you clearly lack any ability to think creatively.

Because Kira is portrayed as a craven coward from the jump. His desire to be normal is borne of intense fear and loathing. He's the anti-DIO because he's a small, petty man.

Him being a super badass, cool killer mastermind was after-the-fact boosterism from JoJofags. Dude was always a degenerate who looked like the Thin White Duke, kept afloat by his actually monstrous father. Making him more than that would detract from the Japanese urban fantasy feel DiU was going for.

He was treated as unimportant because he was unimportant, compared to a town with an alleyway that eats souls.

I liked him when I was a liberal. Make of that what you will. I kinda just wanted the gang to leave him be. Shigechi kinda asked for it.

At the second half of my life, I'd probably say Diavolo has grown to be my favorite. He's very entertaining and that's kinda what I look for more than "meaning"

kys op. feet stand for life

Attached: 399.png (1280x714, 1.28M)

What would you use it for if you're not injured?

Like a club scene!

Diavolo was by far the most boring to me besides Kars. He does some cool things but he has absolutely nothing besides that.

And neither does your police record, but we know better - that’s why we agreed dumb dumb.

Sorry but you can't ignore a "hobby" such as murdering women to pleasure yourself to their hands. Most hobbies don't impede on other peoples lives, while his does in a very extreme manner. I get what you're saying but your argument cannot be applied to someone as warped as Kira.

When I'm driving home from work I feel like Kira

Well I'm not a woman, so he wouldn't harm me, and it would probably be okay to have a beer with him. Jeez, have some nuance. It's not like he's gonna vaporize you and take YOUR hand.

when im coming home from school I feel like Hayato

Part 5 would be considered among the best if he won and became the top villain.

Attached: the risotto is fucking cold.png (350x429, 211K)

>look dude just temporarily ignore the killing part, here's what people find relatable, hasn't this happened to you at some point?
>BUT HE KILLED PEOPLE
autism, pure autism.

He would solo the crew pretty easily though.

What do you know about it??

You sure it's not the other way around, autist? I can't find it relatable because none of my hobbies are impacting society in a negative manner. His does. Simple as that. Kira's plight is entertaining and makes for a good story, sure. It really isn't relatable though.

See

Partially because you’ve been willfully reading from the wrong reference guide. Are you perhaps feeling unsure of your place again like a boy searching for a skirt to chase, handsome fuck? Do you also punch your reflection pal? You stupid nihilistic parasite.

lmfao

>His does.
Yet any time he's shown actually doing any serial killing, it's rude bitches he happens to hear running their mouths about how they're screwing over their boyfriends and whatever else. Maybe he's doing a public service. What if all the women we don't see other than Reimi are actually really shitty like the rest of the ones we do. Araki did that for a reason.

>Killer Queen

Pleb here, JoJo is homo ero right? Like its target audience is homosexuals right?

Not really. Unless if it's part 5.

Killing thots and assholes doesn't justify his actions. If you think its ok because of that then you're kinda fucked up bruh. Yes scumbags are everywhere and interacting with them is not pleasant but do they really deserve death? Also reminder that along the way he also killed a child, a working man with a family, Aya Tsuji, some random pervert, some chicks boyfriend and a dog. We all know how Araki feels about people who kill animals!

No and
still no

Who was the kid he killed? The one who was trying to expose him and wouldn't just leave well enough alone?

have sex

Yeah the kid who did nothing wrong and died because he swapped bags with some autist who carries severed hands with him all day because he's a fucking psychopath.

Come on, really?
Like I said I'm a pleb and I haven't watched/read it but the pictures I've seen of the characters really ring alarm bells, now you're telling me one of the main villains is called "Killer Queen" - that's an obvious gay reference.

You know what a "Queen" is right?

There’s that, and there’s a shade of psychic necromancy, it’s really quite the tale.
>>Iranians

user please tell me you're trolling

It's not a gay sex reference you uncultured moron, it's a reference to a Queen song.

An in law of mine and a lookalike with predations on an illegitimate sister I suspect, or too many soap operas.

If only, but I preferred Neo Sapiens.

What's inconsistent about what I posted?
I said I haven't watched it, but from an outsiders perspective it looks like it's overtly homosexual.

>It's not gay
>It's just a reference to a gay song by a gay man about a gay drag queen

I'm starting to think YOU guys are the ones trolling, not me.

And the sky is Red on a certain Earth and there are Greys in the basement.

name a single thing about the pillar men that is in any way homosexually leaning
protip you can't

Attached: uc6hixg5nalz.jpg (635x900, 151K)

Freddie was bi and everyone else in the band was straight. Freddie wrote songs about women all the time too. You're bad at this.

>gay song by a gay man about a gay drag queen
Literally not true.

Even then, it's a reference to a band/song and that's it. It doesn't matter what meaning the thing it's referencing to has, it's just another musical reference like many other things in the series.

Freddy was gay, he died of aids, Killer Queen was a song about a drag queen.
These are indisputable facts.

So everyone who listens to queen is a fag?

Convince me that Jotaro is more of a mary sue than Giorno

Neither of them are mary sues, but Giorno is a walking plot device.

Mary sue is just a dork way of criticizing that which they can't really come up with any legit criticism for but they don't like it anyway because reasons.

Because he's David Bowie.

Well that's shifting goalposts from the thread of argument, but that's what I'm here to ask:
Is it common knowledge that JoJo is for homosexuals or is it thinly veiled like an open secret?

Because he did nothing wrong

>Part 5 would be considered among the best
>would
Reddit go back

It gets shit on all the time, where have you been? Or at least it DID.

Why was blonde Kira so much better than his later forms?
Oh yeah, because he looked like David Bowie

Attached: E63864B6-E1E7-4AF0-A5DD-5C7B612B4EF4.jpg (270x390, 25K)

>Man in the Mirror
>Jump into mirror world
>Killer Queen isn't allowed in

>King Crimson
>Delete/Skip the explosion

Did Kira actually associate with Passione or at least Diavolo prior to Stardust Crusaders when Dio was giving people stand arrows?

I mean his dad, shit.

Giorno is only in one part. Jotaro keeps getting trotted back out, to the point we get one starring his daughter when she's older than he was in Stardust Crusaders, yet he still looks the same as he did back then.

How much time has actually passed between part 4 where he was only 28 and 6?

What was my nigga JCs stand

Attached: Jesus.PNG.png (360x450, 383K)

It almost seemed like he was Johnny's stand a few times.

First one is true.

Second one, just in the sheer fact that Bites the Dust was triggered Diavolo will still die from it. There's nothing that states that the stand user them self can't be the bomb.

If you're disconnecting from the actual hobby, then he is not relatable.