The one punch man manga really look like this? It looks like some very rough drawings

The one punch man manga really look like this? It looks like some very rough drawings

Attached: 1544756934854.png (600x849, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/7139/one-punch-man
reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/bhnrau/no_spoilers_hosoyaproducer_of_opm_s2_allegedly/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that what makes it so good
it shows that you can tell a good story without good art

That is 2 mins one paint. Also I have 2000 hours on paint

>being a ms paint mangaka

Attached: one.jpg (310x286, 39K)

It's part of its charm.

There are two versions, the original webcomic version and the manga redraw version, both have their own merit, the webcomic might be rough but it grows on you while the manga is beautifully drawn and is more fanservice focused.

He makes it work quite well.

Attached: 1533844271531.jpg (600x848, 108K)

where to find the better version?

I would spoonfeed you but you seem to be a trashbag so fuck you, go look for it yourself.

Attached: 1556624419081.png (600x293, 149K)

based

You can find both versions up to date in mangadex pal!

I heard One tutored under Togashi.

God I wanna see him get BTFO BAD

The manga is so well drawn it puts the actual anime to shame.

How can you not love this man?

by hating fun. Which Yea Forums is experts at

It's way fucking better than the cleaned up version

One punch man is gag, not action. Anyone who likes it for action is a complete pleb.

I don't know what you were expecting
it's literally a webcomic

>One punch man is gag, not action
It's both.

I have read the Murata version until the latest chapter. If I want to go for ONE, where should I begin?

>comic has shit art but opmfags says it gives the series xharm
>anime quality downgrades and opmfags sperg out because they want movie quality animation
Why are OPMfags such autism faggots?

Try Chapter 58 in the webcomic

Because you are unable to understand nuance and have room temperature IQ causing you to only be able to see things in either black or white

because most of them want quality on par with the manga not webcomic

Murata is the only true god that turn a shit to a masterpiece

>implying the comic has bad art
The webcomic > the manga. Fact.

And? The writing is the best part.

Take away the pretty colours and there’s nothing left. Unless you enjoy watching 10 fights per episode all of which you only see the aftermath?

OPM lacks substance and has slowly devolved into a typical battle shounen

there's a huge difference between looking like shit due to incompetence and looking low quality as a stylistic choice

This would be a good banner for /r/.

>how to completely break a man's soul

Webcomic was done as a hobby,anime isn't

It's even worse. Anime staff doesn't have salary because ONE is retarded and fired one of the producers just because that producer said OPM > MP100

mangadex.org/title/7139/one-punch-man

Did Garou die or will he revert back to human form with sheer willpower and join the gang?

Did you just read a wiki or something? What the fuck

Attached: x14.png (600x848, 601K)

I don't know anything about the webcomic other than images that are posted here.

Why is he even practicing martial arts still

>The one punch man anime really look like this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.05_[2019.05.14_23.20.56].jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

>source: my ass

Why do you make stupid questions and like retards if you can just read the thing? Fucking christ.

because they can be smug about reading the inferior version just because it came first

reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/bhnrau/no_spoilers_hosoyaproducer_of_opm_s2_allegedly/

Why do you think the world revolves around you?

>the r website

He is a piece of inflammatory shit spreading misinformation, what happened was that the faggot producer started insulting ONE and MP100 while at the same time saying how OPM was good to try and suck up the higher ups, ONE didn't fire anyone.

wait is KING seeking to become actually strong now?

what did he mean by that?

Are you people doing this on purpose?

Attached: x11.jpg (108x171, 11K)

Because it's shit and only the manga is good?

>linking to reddit
>allegedly

Attached: BEC9DDE1-04AC-4632-925E-7A66B6AB777B.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

Because you think people do things to try and act better than you when they just do them because they enjoy them, you are fucked in the head.

I havent read the webcomic since he stopped making it

Attached: Untitled.png (105x124, 1K)

you retard

I know he started doing the webcomic again. I just haven't read the time he stopped updates

retard. look at the picture. The name of the producer got removed. ONE likes to bury scandals a lot so it's really hard to get source like when ONE flirted with one of the male staff.

I can't believe you have been doing this for literally years even when no one buys it.
What drives you?

>not realizing a falseflag
dumb flash

Go away That anime snob. Digi has a waifu and you live in your mother’s basement

>good story
hahahaha

narutard

>hahahaha
hahaha

>art=animation
if there was actual animation there wouldn't be that much complaining.

So the implication I'm getting from this is that ONE is now an undead skeleton mangaka whose flesh was stolen by some unknown entity?

he just took off his cheezy monster costume you retard

>One Punch Man
>Good story
Kek.

Because the transition from manga to anime carries with it some inherent sacrifices, and with that being the case, there needs to be SOMETHING to make watching the anime worth it.

Plus, anime is a different medium. The shortcuts they're taking make the story telling and scenes inherently worse beyond simply not being pretty to look at. They fuck up the pacing, the ability to understand exactly what's happening in a scene (because there's no real context for the space they all exist in when it's a slideshow of close ups), the comedic timing and framing, and the illusion that the characters are actually there in the scene together.

Can OPM defeat Warhammer-verse?

That's the webcomic. The serialized manga looks like this.

Attached: opm-that man.png (1720x1236, 1.03M)

Dammit you beat me to it

It’s a satire that embraces the content: action and comedy.

Fucking idiot, you are the worst, dumbest user on the internet.

>looking low quality as a stylistic choice
Do you seriously believe that ONE is actually a super talented artist who's merely pretending? You really believe that?

god damn I thought it's from a new chapter when Saitama shows King how to lift

>ONE is retarded and fired one of the producers
Can he do that? Is that how it works?

What kind of King Engine excuse would people make up for King if they ever caught him pissing himself in fear?

Confusing the enemies sense of smell, preparing against fire attacks to the groin.

based.

He needed to be at 100% and didn't have time to use the restroom.
Valuing his work before his appearance, what a true hero King is!

No, he does have some influence but he can't just fire people on staff.

king lust for blood was so great he piss himself

I love OPM and its art, but its a very generic and base story, lets be real.
Yes it does, he can draw better than that, he just chooses not to. In a country such as Japan where art/animation is a huge industry, having a unique style is what makes people stand out usually, and his stands out as being jank as hell and quick primaries. It's interesting in that aspect. If you don't like it, read Murata's version of the manga, he does females like a God.

Heres how I conceptualize the difference between the webcomic and the manga.

Attached: OPM.png (894x940, 40K)

His body was so in tune with his physical strength and need to be a hero that it lost bodily functions, he'd sacrifice himself and his image for the good of the people.

>he can draw better than that, he just chooses not to
where is proof? does he have secret drawings where he draws like murata but better?

>He can draw better
based

ONEfags are delusional

He doesn't have to be "merely pretending" to have a particular aesthetic sensibility that eschews the mainstream ideal of "refined" artwork. In fact, I dislike this idea that he's "pretending to be bad" because it implies his work is dishonest and layered in irony which I don't think is remotely accurate.

have sex

Can't punch the gods, but he takes everything else.

damn thats nasty

Attached: 1546143183519.png (835x1200, 708K)

>genius level intellect
>doesn't know poison from venom

Anyone else thinks king's ability is his keen sense to interpret danger? Just a regular dude comprehending the absolute chaos. Which is how he always gets out of trouble the very second he feels endangered. It's no coincidence that he acts so self righteous and why he can play video games without error, he knows his limitations and can see the errors at hand. He thinks himself as an immovable object in contrast with Saitama being the unstoppable force. King is the foundation and epitome of all mankind's happiness.He is living his perfect life without a bit of compromise to his lifestyle. he clings to his dear life. The only thing he can do when he see's a monster is to beat his heart out, his soul is literally begging in agony to get help. Literally disrupting the space time continuum by distorting the reality around him so that coincidentally a certain hero would reach a turn of events to collide with King using his heart as a beacon. He just wants to be a regular dude living his normal life.
He is King of neets.

back in my day we call that bad writing

pig god is eating it, so it's poison

user, bad artists can put effort too
most of the time OPM has blatantly effortless art, that's why it looks impressive when he actually puts effort

s-sex hot

oil

i dont think anyone thinks he can draw like murata, just better than he does in the webcomic