Normas are violent, savage and antisocial criatures, not human at all

Normas are violent, savage and antisocial criatures, not human at all

Attached: angerise sama.jpg (500x281, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdRFFhg0RNo
youtu.be/fHS1J7WvVv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Poor Hilda getting an indirect kiss with Tusk's cock, hopefully she likes the taste though.

Yeah but they are so cute everyone should have one or two

I got such a raging boner at Yukarin and Nana kissing

>We'll never have another female MC as Ange.

I want to make Hilda straight

did they fuck?

They fucked Tusk yes.

She sucked Tusk's cum out of Ange's pussy.

Hilda was pretty willing to fuck Tusk herself if it meant reuniting with Ange so I doubt she minds all that much.

Did the series end with Hilde and Tusk sharing Ange in an open relationship?

More like Hilda being around for no apparent reason and maybe sometime getting molested by a drunken Ange.

Season 2 when?

>no cafe ange ova ever

One day.

Attached: 1429350583924.jpg (1005x706, 237K)

Attached: 1444942997635.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

>When you discuss cross ange on /m/

Is Ersha for marriage

ersha for marriage and breeding

No, she’s an actionable item, ms. Atemu.

Ersha for Forever Alone.

Do they take it too seriously or what?
It's great trash. It came around the time Samurai Flamenco and Vularape aired. That was a pretty good year.

Sadly not much fun came since then. Everything like Mayoiga or Franxx was forced by newfags.

Attached: norma monster.jpg (1269x2072, 401K)

Every once in a while some people take it seriously but most the time it just boils down to fuckers complaining about gundam SEED

Reminder that Tusk canonically has a small penis

Attached: 1550388715950.webm (960x540, 100K)

I need to know if people like this show unironically or if it's more of a "so bad it's existence is theoretically impossible which makes it good". I fall firmly in the latter camp, it's such a perfect amalgamation of all the awful tropes in anime that it serves as a fantastic satire whether intentional or not, and it also is extremely enjoyable trash TV.

user, she's a lifelong dyke who's never even seen a dick.
A penis to her is whatever foot long plastic monstrosity that the top chooses to wear that day.

Attached: 1412566527516.png (1314x892, 77K)

But made millions of babies.

Attached: Tusk sama.jpg (1440x2427, 576K)

Ponies in the Ashlands.

The only one human dick and so many cloacas.

Attached: 1426433877127.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

You’re not a Kombatant, just a quarter pusher.

Attached: 1412563859324.png (230x230, 10K)

>sjws

Chickens are restless.

Was SEED the same kind of Sunrise trash or what? I just finished the OG and have to start with Zeta soon.

Perfect for self-inserting then.

Attached: Ersha luv yogurt.jpg (1280x956, 142K)

Thanks man.

Nice try, faggot.

I can't find that "Ange is in a half-open relationship" image, so have this instead.

Attached: 1543477979654.jpg (4089x5926, 2.26M)

Away, norma!

You never left the Brothers labyrinth or were you pulled back to it after answering the invisible riddle on the island closest to Heck?! Pop a grind and Skitch that ride.

At least SEED show some nipples.

Attached: seed my boobs.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

Then arrive to me.

Attached: 1413772328263.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Borg obsession.???????

I prefer the Barbie style.

Attached: 1444948191265.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

She was willing to give it a try

Attached: 1467845709606.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Superior Cross Ange.

Attached: 1443559020507.jpg (790x790, 103K)

Attached: Nani sore.jpg (1238x1124, 141K)

>posts this
>not 10kg of tits

Do you think she likes anal

Ange threads were one of the highlights of this decade on Yea Forums

Attached: ead58f8c9cba017d6cb820e5cb5566b2.gif (500x281, 1.87M)

Why was there so much peeing in this show

Man it was a ride seeing yurifags getting anally destroyed when tusk shows up, takes me back.

Expirencing cross ange on Yea Forums was the most fun I've had since code geass

>Implying Cross Ange wasn't one of the best lesbian-themed shows of the decade, straight main couple or not.
Yuri fags just like their bait; the moment a show has actual lesbians they vomit in disgust like the hypocrital faggots they are.

I dropped it around episode 7; it was kinda boring. For some reason I adored the game and put like 40 hours into the PC version.

Attached: 1461414175586.jpg (1268x1724, 1019K)

He was so fucking GAR. How many anime characters cuck the villain and then belittle them for it. So good.

Attached: Tusk.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

This anime has the most logical magic and muggle caste system to date, magic users would either enslave or just slowly genocide muggles.

Momoka was the best

Attached: Hilda.png (1920x1080, 283K)

Nah, he was very lame; too "perfect" and invincible, like his girlfriend. Even his design was boring.
Still, not every day you see the heroine's love interest tell to the villain "I fucked your waifu. THREE DAYS. What are you going to do about that, fag?"

Attached: Hilda2.png (1280x720, 366K)

What is she doing?

Attached: 1422404757640.jpg (900x900, 232K)

Rape.

God I wish that were me

He was a main character disguised as a side character.

Just think if they took turns giving you paizuri

Attached: HildaAnge.jpg (5947x4080, 2.36M)

Attached: 55.jpg (4092x5954, 1.75M)

No, i*d prefer them giving educated opinions over brunch at a cheapo traveling carnival.

Cross Ange is in a weird position, it isn't "bad", it is actually quite fun, but only if you actually shut down your brain when it tries to find logic behind every ridiculous thing that happens on the screen, and believe me, it has a shitload of ridiculous things.

Non Brutus, non non non non non non non non

Why I play sim games too.

>it has a shitload of ridiculous things.

Attached: Egg.jpg (704x400, 34K)

I wish I was with Yea Forums on this ride. I missed this, Guilty Crown, and Valrape. Mayoiga, Danganronpa 3, and Franxx were all the wild rides I've been on, and, to a lesser extent, Egao no Daika. What did I miss?

Attached: 1553736342427.jpg (339x388, 131K)

>neon green stockings
wtf were they thinking? They should of went with black, white, or no stocking to match her uniform's color scheme. Neon green sticks out like a sore thumb or a glow in the dark CIA agent at night.

Attached: c5daeb50-e7c2-49c9-9a6a-0e77f6b1ac98.jpg (400x600, 66K)

Green is complementary of red so it makes sense

reminder that even japan hates salia

Oh boy, here comes the shota dick

Attached: images (2).jpg (443x332, 19K)

When are we getting another Sunrise trainwreck?

isn't there one next season that looks like shit

>Guilty Crown
Why

They think Guilty Gear is too optimistic.

>Danganronpa 3
Now that takes me back. What a ride that was.

Samflam

Sunrise is planning a new IP series and bring back old IP's to do remakes and sequels.

never

see

Salad is the best.

>franxx
>wild ride
it was just shit

>

Attached: salia_as_a_magical_girl_cross_ange_9_by_amazingamethyst92_dbfb2zt-pre.jpg (1192x670, 121K)

Salia pleases Young Magician for costume

Attached: 1527501145913.png (1366x768, 1.51M)

sarrian preases everryone for money

Attached: 3nGn3uN_d.jpg (640x674, 58K)

Here ya go pal.

Attached: Tusk the Cuck.png (500x300, 268K)

What kind of person laughs at these jokes?

She was merely pretending to be a lesbian, she said it herself so it must be true.

>tuskfags so desperate to swallow his semen
Just like shoefuckers this cocksuckers are everywhere

Imo, they hate because it's not gundam and it's more fun, also because of Seed Destiny. But every once in a while they admit it was fucking fun, so they are just tsunderes.

Cross ange is the poorman and /u/ faggets SEED DESTINY
they just made SHINN and woman and Jesus fuck her

Mayoiga and Franxx were forced as fuck, newfag.

>they made 3D washcloths with these designs
>tfw I have Hilda

Reminder that this is not true. They might bully her, but she's well liked even today.

nobody likes salia

Attached: 1479070448016.jpg (896x1700, 349K)

>Q&A confirmed to be fake
>Salia merch selling better than all others
Heh.

>sarrian sell her body for parameiru
lmao

That should be ragnamail. Anyways, Naomi is portrayed as a prostitute in the game if you pay back the paramail you crashed.

Did it? I'm of the impressiln that Samumenco came at least a couple years before.

>real girls would be more desirable
oof

I like Pretty Sexy Lilian, though.

It was the same year with Samflam iirc, and one year after Valvrape.
Although pic related.

Attached: title03.mkv_snapshot_25.04_[2016.08.21_19.28.13].jpg (1687x947, 442K)

>Sarian ruined by cock!

Fucking Dragons, I swear.

Yes.

>normas
You mean lesbians

There is nothing wrong about fucking dragons or normas.

Dragons were lesbians as well, and they were not normas. Not all lesbos are inhuman normas.

>Real girls would be desirable than Sarian at this point
DAAAAAMMMNNNN

I'm still disappointed that zola didn't get to live in any of the spinoff material

Attached: [Commie] Cross Ange - Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo - 02 [BD 720p AAC] [09948AD4].mkv_snapshot_01.21_[2019 (1280x720, 212K)

I'm more disappointed that we didn't see her massaging Coco and Mirinda, or any of the other girls not in her harem.

It's complete shit
But it gets the big thumbs up for being made by the idiot behind gundam...seed I guess.
Also the jailhouse lezbo, and goldstar man hating lezbos who accidentally fall on a cock/get "raped" chicks.

It's absolute shit and was not liked by anyone. Not even in a trashy media that is so shit it's good kind of way either.

Shit they pulled embryo out of their ass to act as the ebul bepinnised rapey stud villian who wants the oh so hot straight but fucks chicks too lead to act as the bad guy then later brought in tusk in a desperate attempt to lure back the heteros and the otaku.

I unironically like it. I don't need every anime I watch to be a boring existential mental pseudointellectual masturbation.

Wat.
They have literally nothing in common.
Hell, it's closer to Macross.

It certainly feels like Macross.

Yep, although the love triangle thing is handled differently and the premise has changed as well.
It's still compareable however and the music is adorable.
youtube.com/watch?v=hdRFFhg0RNo

Fuck that was such an amazing ride.

Its human nature to laugh at things that are pathetic.

>MUH CROSS ANGE

Attached: Is_this_meido_serious.jpg (375x652, 103K)

Ange is the crossest until she gets raped and bullied. A literal Croissant Angeline.
Wait, is the Cross part also a reference to Macross?

Will we ever have a show that is this much of a beautiful; no fucks given Train Wreck ever again?

YES! But no telling when. There's still decades ahead of us.
The age of adaptions, isekai and harems might come to an end eventually.

>making Lizardia walk around naked with a metal mask on and her wings damaged
Hot as fuck

Is Furusato still working with Sunrise or just retired?

Attached: ⁄u ⁄.gif (214x198, 3M)

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O
B
O
Y
S

Toji no Miko

It's sad to consider Cross Ange 3D actually was "good".
The Japs need to get their game in order.

Oh boy, did I have a good time watching cross ange, back when it aired.
One of the most memorable shows of the last ~5 years (maybe more) for me.
The top maido shitposting with the frying pan, tusk fucking ange for days, embryo-sama, salia ass spanking and so much more, the show was fucking great.

I wouldn't kiss ange, she fucks dudes without even knowing their names

Anyone said it's good? Also that's a background scene, of course it's not well made. I personally found the mech animations pretty good at least in the first half of the show.

That's what I mean. The 3D wasn't terrible. Of course it wasn't good, but neither is any other anime 3D the Japs do. It's pathetic.

When will Sunrise make another trainwreck original series ever again?

>tusk fucking ange for days
was easily the worst part yes

t. fetus

Tusk was a mistale.
Ruined what could have been a true yuri show.

True yuri shows with canon prison lesbians having sex are bad. Real men prefer slice of life yuribait with couples that don't go pass the friendship stage.

Salia is the best.

Attached: Salia being the best.png (800x600, 531K)

>Salia merch selling better than all others

Attached: 1586070.jpg (320x512, 23K)

What's your point? That was a highly exclusive event only one, the other two is the same rare. All were sold out and you can hardly find any on the internet. I have both that and Hilda.

>True yuri shows with canon prison lesbians having sex are bad.

Nigga what?

Lucky you.

Attached: 10986408_1550490175236974_1136338411_n.jpg (640x640, 64K)

I spent way more money on this show that is advisable. One day I will have my own doll to dress up as my wife Salia.

Who doesn't want to be Embryo and even sing the fucking Ragna song.

Why was he such an incel.

Attached: 1535999939262.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

2much winning.

Attached: 1422227588180.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Attached: the state of -u-.webm (1920x1080, 2.19M)

>best girl loses the MC-bowl to the beta-male-author-self-insert-cuckold
Why do nips have such shit taste?

Attached: remove human.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

He fucked Salia, the writers didn't need to defile my waifu like that, fuck them.

>obsesses over a single woman
>dumps her, without any remorse, for something new and hot
>repeat cyclically
Why does this sound so familiar?

Attached: 1540070124353.png (735x720, 375K)

He fucked a whole lot of bitches iirc.

Was not sufficiently confirmed.

Attached: 1424536558204.jpg (1440x810, 203K)

Reminder that she died in the crippled paramail before Emby saved her and revived her. Also it was easier to just normal shot Ange later and revive her as well, the tranq bullet was only her guess because she didn't know his powers. So basically Salia and Ange both killed each other in the show.

It's fine, Hilda can join for threesomes. When she's horny enough getting penetrated by a dildo or a meat dildo is not a concern to her.

Attached: drowning sucks.png (2560x720, 2.3M)

Sauce?

Attached: 1414791975738.png (731x720, 425K)

Yeah, that's dragon sauce on her.

Attached: Salia is the best.jpg (1425x727, 286K)

Because he is an otaku with god powers. He would have dropped Ange when the next season came around.

10 Years of Code Geass, LMAO

Really?

They should have showed him in the flashback as a stereotypical otaku (you know, fat, unwashed, pig face etc.) to really drive home the point.
Because he might as well shapeshift, too.

Wasn't his body basically a projection created by his mecha?

Attached: Hysterika 2.jpg (1024x1267, 188K)

His original body, if there was any left was inside the mecha. The bodies he used were all fake, or maybe alternatives created by time shenanigans.

H-hot and I don't even like Yuri that much

The reason it's hot is because it's Nana Mizuki and Yukari Tamura kissing.

No

That would be the Uchiha

Attached: XFutSAR.jpg (960x919, 957K)

Indirectly kissing Tusk's cock

This worth watching if you're not watching with Yea Forums or even Yea Forums?

Only reason I'm asking is because one of you pricks made a thread on Yea Forums last week with a webm about the villain getting literally cucked and it looked too edgy but also ridiculous to not watch.

Webm fucking related. Better take responsibility you Yea Forumssshole.

Attached: When you cuck the Villain.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

/m/ here. Don't.
Watch a classy show instead.

It's worth watching just for how fucking insane it is.

Fuck off /m/

Definitely worth watching if you're not super uptight about stuff.
Not a show for conservatives.

Making me watch this shit was literally a friend's april fool's prank
Everything in this show feels like something I've seen done better elsewhere and I would much rather have been doing anything else, legit only got through it because the yuri scenes were nice
At least that's what I was thinking until I got to the second half, everything from that point onward is actually pretty good in how stupid and absurd it is
I wouldn't really say it's worth it for the second half, most other "it gets good later" shows have a much more substantial increase in quality, but it's definitely an experience

When will Sunrise makes something better than Cross Ange and Valverave? Does it worry you that Sunrise hasn't made a good series since Ange, I mean what's holding them back on not doing any original series or making sequels.

But I though people liked Iron-Blooded Orphans.

Felt forced to me. Eypecially how right after the MC shows off how OP she is, she just watches from the sidelines until the end.

>If you don't like "yuri" anime with a straight main couple and a third wheel "lesbian", and a bunch of prison "lesbians", you don't like yuri
Brainlet.
>b-but they kissed once with the same mouth they willingly suck penis

Attached: 6550c07530cc7073b4b8397497eb5e24.jpg (510x660, 67K)

Please post Hilda3

We're still waiting for that movie and City Hunter movie has been pretty successful too. More old Sunrise IP's are coming back or yet to be announced.

>More old Sunrise IP's are coming back
[citation needed]

Someone post the pic with Tusk in a dress in Cafe Ange while she is groping Hilda.

imagine getting so much dragon puss that you literally get bored of it and fuck off and leave the thots behind while you go do dragon shit all day with your bros

I've been thinking of replaying some of the shit Yea Forums watched together for people who missed watching stuff.

Mostly because I've literally not watched anything with Yea Forums ever because I have no fucking idea when shit is releasing or where they even watch at.

It's a pretty shit feel to miss everything.

Attached: weird Kunoichis.png (1380x1200, 1.7M)

Imagine drink her oppai milk.

Attached: 1425203879750.png (951x681, 647K)

>You will never try Zola breastmilk

Why live

Truth

After IBO, who knows. Lord knows it wouldn't be nearly as entertaining as this series though.

Really, anyone who thinks CGI on TV shows is good are delusional. Anime and cartoons moreso.

CA CGI while not incredibly shit ('specially since Jojo was airing at the same time) only looked good for the robots and mana effects. Everything else looked outdated as fuck. I'll never get why they got Graphinica to turn them all into CGI for the visual novel tie-in.

I want to have strip vision power!

Attached: 1413024108776.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

lucky

tfw this will never be you

Attached: 1548237094507.jpg (640x480, 137K)

Cross Ange was like they asked random people on the streets the first word that came to their mind when they hear the word "anime" and then made a show with that regardless of results.

Attached: ca-end.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Cross Ange was entertaining as fuck, which is what anime needs to be instead of being tryhard garbage like Franxx and stuff with lots of nietzsche quotes.

I personally avoided Franxx and Violet, the most talked shows past year, for that very reason.
Through different approaches, they seemed like they wanted to upstage each other as the most pretentious work of the year instead of just entertaining the audience.

Now that I'm done with SRW X I'm sad because I will never get new Cross Ange material ever again.
>The first exposure of SRW to a lot of westerners gave them a load of Cross Ange directly to the face

Attached: 1487108791176.jpg (1280x982, 336K)

I want Cross Ange directly in my face.

Attached: [Commie] Cross Ange - Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo - 05 [033EAAD3].mkv_snapshot_02.47_[2015.09.13_15.07.1 (1280x720, 126K)

Attached: 1413060376929.webm (960x540, 1.94M)

If only both she and Miranda had survived one year more, until the revolution happened and they were freed from hell.
Instead, their former cellmates can't even visit their tombs. Even fucking Alektra got a nice tomb on the old new world.

Well, life is a bitch when you're a secondary character on a Fukuda anime.

When will Fukuda do a new Gundam? It honestly can't be worse than IBO.

>Someone asking when Fukuda will make a new Gundam show
It's like the end of the world is upon us

Honestly, I doubt it. He had his chance with SEED. Is he even working on something right now?

Seed was better than most of Tomino's shit UC ones like Zeta or Char's Counterattack

>Sadly not much fun came since then. Everything like Mayoiga or Franxx was forced by newfags.
Ange and especially VVV was forced by newfags say all you want about Franxx but at least it was fucking popular for that brief window in the first half where people actually thought it was good whereas people wrote off VVV and Cross Ange after the first episode. Mayoiga was forced as fuck though.

>and then Fukuda came in and rewrote half of it because he is 100% ego

Nah.
I can only talk about SEED (I dropped SEED Destiny around the episode where Kira was back; I should pick it up back one of these days) but as fun as it was, it was still derivative and had pacing troubles (i felt the story only truly started around episode 24). Like it was a 0079 fanfic.

I'm sure they will give the series another go at some point.

I thought you wrote Normans for a second.

And 0079 was even duller, so you point is meaningless.

No, fuck you. 0079 is amazing; easily one of the best mecha shows ever made. It's the only time I've sympathized with MC not wanting to get into the fucking robot.
Its only flaws were how rushed the last arc was (they solved the One Year War on like 4 episodes), the Gundam's retarded alternate modes and the Zakrello.

Seriously, fuck the Zakrello. Horrible thing that shouldn't exist, not even in paper.

Is it the new contrarian meme to pretend that IBO was bad and SEED was good? Haven't been keeping up with the latest /m/ maymays.

MOOOCOOOO!!

Attached: Pink rocket loco.jpg (637x426, 37K)

Meh. Its not the best trashy mecha I've watched (personally it wasn't nearly as trashy as a bunch of its contemporaries) and it losses a lot of steam in the second half when it ditches its unique "women and prison" setting for something much more generic. Also Ange is just not a likable character which wouldn't be a problem if she had charisma but the second half just makes her come off as a dumb bitch who gets rewarded for being a dumb bitch, Tusk sucked which I don't think anyone would disagree on, and the ending is just way too cynical for my tastes there's being self-aware of your own bullshit and then there's just being flat out mean-spirited for the sake of it. All and all if you want good trashy mecha watch Godannar or GunxSword.

I wouldn't be surprised.
Not anime but after The Last Jedi the internet has been claiming that the SW prequel trilogy was as good as the original movies so I wouldn't be surprised if /m/ is going full contrarian now.

>0079
>dull
Out ADHD-riddled spastic zoomer.
Seed was bad but at least it was entertaining trainwreck. IBO was fucking boring and nonsensical in a way that it became known as the series with very little action in season 1 and terrible inconsistencies in season 2.

Ahahahahaha
That show was truly a gift to mankind.

The only people I've EVER seen defend IBO as not being one of the worst shows much less Gundam shows is ANN and reddit. IBO was boring, Kudelia was useless and her "development" literally flatlines an episode after we're given all the details about why she wants to help people after Not-Shiren 2.0 dies during the colony crap or whatever with Fat Boy's brother betraying them.

>"Waaaaaaaaaah, how dare someone not be a sheep and think the original series has to be good!

t. ANN "writer"

user, they brought in tusk and embryo because the yuri was not nearly enough to keep people interested.

I like as his mech face in the background is just Senketsu (same VA)

Attached: Senketsu.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Is she the joke of the piano boy from SEED

Tusk sucks though

Without Fukuda involvement that's a good thing. S2 or Movie it will revamp the CA in a big way with good direction. Think of all Paramail customization and stuff for Bandai to work on and optimize.

The yuri was pretty good despite those who are stupid enough to think that.

Will it be confirmed that Tusk knocked both Hilda and Ange up? I am sure Ange would allow Hilda to pop out at least one of Tusk's kids.

I'm pretty sure Fukuda was one of the main reasons why Cross Ange was so damn entertaining though.

Bullshit. Fukuda created Tusk before the series started.

>Will it be confirmed that Tusk knocked both Hilda and Ange up?

Ange would have killed Tusk and Hilda's child if that ever happened.

I wish there was a prequel where zola was still alive

I dont know, Ange seems pretty chill with Hilda. She might be the alpha but doesnt mean she cant let Hilda in on the fun.

I hope Fukada doesn't get involved for S2 at all. I would want to see how Ange is in control repopulate with Norma and Ex-Mana humans. I'm willing think she would be in control of restructuring the Mana system.

No.

I think CA was Fukuda's baby from the start.

I want to give hilda a happy life

reminder that momoka is best girl

TOP MEIDO

EMBRYO VERSION OF THE INSERT SONG WHEN?

It's Sunrise's work not Fukuda's. They can do a S2 without Fukuda involvement.

Well Ange is bisexual and Hilda is a Lesbian so she probably don't want no baby.

>I fuked you're waifu
still gets me

Tusk competely ruined this show for me. I'd been fine if he was actually a good character, instead he was just a generic pretty boi sóyboi. Shame Ange and Hilda didn't spend the rest of the show just killing everyone like they said when they were imprisoned

I want to FUCK Hilda straight

>Hilda is a Lesbian so she probably don't want no baby.

Hilda is probably wants a baby and willing to have Tusk to give it to her since she wants a family too. I hope in the epilogue Hilda repairs her relationship with her mom and her sister now they live together in Arsenal.

>mom and sister
I hope they were killed in the attack

I hope Sylvia found Hilda 2 and they became lovers.

That would be very interesting and maybe Sylvia will become Ange's rival for S2.

yurifags still butthurt

digits confirm

Why are you so angry that Ange ended up with the superior Old Human?

Attached: Cross_Ange_ep_5_Tusk_Close-up_Extended_Version.png (1920x1080, 806K)

Yes, because the generic self-insert character won, again, like he always somehow does.

Do you think Tusk got turned into the dragon's breeding bull without Ange knowing? Though I don't know if there would be any benefits to having old human genes

>Though I don't know if there would be any benefits to having old human genes
Maybe their kids would be normal humans instead of giant dragons. Also, Ange probably had Hilda jack off Tusk into a cup so they can have his semen for artificial insemination.

>tusk gets excited for a 'threesome'
>ange has him tied up and blindfolded
>she jerks him into a cup
>takes of the blindfold
>tapes his eyes open
>forces him to watch hilda artificially inseminate her while he cries like a little bitch

To theorise, it would be a great benefit for male dragons to actually be in a size that can be able to procreate easier.

Didn't stop Mein from trying

Attached: Happy_Ending2.png (538x628, 234K)

IBO S2 was shit

Are people still angry that Ange and Tusk fucked all day long?

Attached: tumblr_nz3xaxCRyn1tpt8mho2_r1_500.gif (500x283, 954K)

I cant self-insert into Tusk, cuz he had sex.

>Not self inserting as Ange

He also showed his junk to multiple women and not one of them keeled over from laughter

When was this scene? SPH is a fetish of mine.

i self insert as sola. hopefully i will die soon

Shut up NTRcuck

But I hate Tusk, so why would I self insert as Ange? If she had been turned completely gay from norma prison, then maybe I could, because Hilda deserved to win.

Attached: Sad Hilda.jpg (225x350, 34K)

in many ways, hilda won. Both Hilda and Tusk ended up a cuck to each other. Only Ange won

Because she has easy access to both while the others don't. Ange is the perfect self insert.

But I don't hate Tusk. Ange has the perfect place in taking dick or scissoring or even both.

Salamandinay >> Ange >>>>> All

Dragon pussy

Attached: cross_ange_16_2.jpg (640x360, 91K)

Attached: 1434554588258.jpg (1275x785, 231K)

He is feared because he made Ange act straight

She IS straight

Attached: 1467592108692.png (1280x720, 585K)

She's sane which is a gigantic plus unlike the high numbers of hot but extremely volatile and unstable dykes.

She's bisexual or at the latest bicurious.

>tfw she got turned bicurious by Captain Rapesabitch
What a fucking STACEY.

It's only to assure dominance

Attached: 1461418126223.jpg (1068x720, 393K)

Doesn't matter if it's a dominance act or not.

>all day long?
Three days and three nights my dude.

and kinda a subtle Green and White Lantern nod.

>MaCross Ange.
would watch.

Lulz.

Salamandiner was too awesome.

>and kinda a subtle Green and White Lantern nod.
Lay off the drugs.

I'd rather watch more of Buddy Complex and homolust shenanigans to be honest.

yes. literally shaking rn just thingen aboot it

>Buddy Complex
Oh yet another man who was cucked to death.

Attached: 11498-2027889505.png (442x723, 254K)

It's funny that yurifags are crying about self-inserts when yurishit is literally created for lesbians to self-insert into.
The only reason you hate Tusk is because he wrecked your yuri fantasies.

SEED Destiny remaster, but yes

No, people cry about self-inserts because they're fucking created to cater to the lowest of the low. Almost without fail every self-insert is almost anti-social, pretty much a loser, always a gentleman, and always has the same general look.

Can't self-insert into male characters, thus they're useless and detract from the show.

Funny enough, in some game and in SRW X, due to time travel bullshit he actually meets his super cucked older self and is so disgusted that he literally caused a world war because he was cucked that drops that attitude and fights his cucked self.

And in SRw X too, he even calls out Embryo himself for being a piece of shit.

>Valvrave s1 is good
>Ange first cour is good
>Guilty Crown first cour is okay
>IBO is tryhard from the start
They should give Fukuda more work

Holy fuck that's amazing

>No, people cry about self-inserts because they're fucking created to cater to the lowest of the low
The same category of people keeps silent about female self-inserts despite the fact they are absolutely the same thing.

That's because male self inserts are like 30x more prevalent.

Here at minute 23:05
>youtu.be/fHS1J7WvVv0

Ange is miles better than Valvrape. And Flamenco is a masterpiece.

Attached: shining love sky.jpg (1913x2577, 640K)

This doesn't have anything to do with the hypocrite mentality.

Not even a /u/ fag, but Hilda was the much better character and deserved the Ange more. She was there since the beginning and got sidelined by Tusk's bland ass.

Attached: 1556812123366.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Based.

>the beginning
>Hilda tried to kill Ange and hurt her
>the first time they met, Tusk saved Ange's life multiple times
Don't forget that without Hilda sabotaging Vilkiss, Ange wouldn't even meet Tusk. You reap what you sow.

>Flamenco is a masterpiece.
Yes, and Blood C was peak comedy.

Attached: 1413055437320.gif (480x270, 1.21M)

Female self-inserts are a common thing in Shoujo romances, not yuri.

>defending Tusk
I want tasteless philistines to go and stay go. I bet you also like those dime-a-dozen isekai series that get shat out every season.

Attached: __angelise_ikaruga_misurugi_cross_ange_drawn_by_nekono_maguro__b4bafb4cd9632c691b95d30222cd4a1b.jpg (1500x1500, 365K)

I'm not Tusk's biggest fan but he the fact that he was into Ange since the very moment they met enough to ask her to live with him and was not afraid of intimacy puts him heads above the average love interest.

Cross Ange was a double isekai since first Ange was thrown into the prison from her royal castle, then she went to the original world. Hah!

They are common to both.

Stay mad yurifaggot.

No, they are not.

Stay mad hetfaggot

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAmdHihDIP6geJcBUkjTEXAg.gif (400x225, 907K)

>Hilda and Tusk are both her bitches.

Ange won at life.

Does Ange have a hairy vagina?

Yes, it was confirmed by Tusk.

LOL
No he fucking didn't.
The series was hardcore shitting the bed in ratings, popularity, and the entire otaku and geekosphere outright loathed everything about it and everyone in it.

Both embryo and tusk were created for the hets, both male and female, in the audience.
user, women won't go bi if there is even the slightest hint that it's not just fun and games and that men won't find it hot, aren't around and ready to plow, or men will see them poorly for it.
Why do you think there's so much OH MY GOD LEZZING OUT IS SO HOT bullshit coming from the lesbos in media?

Straight women will dry up faster then the sahara and go full on homophobic DYKES GOTTA DIE if that happens.
And with the massive anti-male underpinning the non-cucks in the audience and women who like men will be full on fuck this retarded bullshit.

Show isn't even good enough to be embarassingly bad.
No, look at this thread.
It's all about shitty yuri and tusk.
Nothing about the mechs, nothing about the story, nothing about the heroine. Just shitty sub ecchi tier porn with cunty generic looking heroines with the occasional generic shitty mecha fight.

>hot but extremely volatile and unstable dykes.
Remove "hot"
Extremely volatile and unstable dykes?
Yup just like my 3DPD reality.

Don’t forget to join the Symphogear ride next season.

Both Tusk and Embryo appear on the first OP, retarded /pol/shitter.

>It's all about shitty yuri and tusk self-inserters.
ftfy ;)

Attached: 789474.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Is this a delusional post?

twitter.jpg

Lol, it's funny to think that someone could be this triggered. Just fyi, Tusk was created originally back in 2010, as a side character with much less important role.

>not just social media in general
C'mon man.

So Fukuda has done this 4 years straight in planning.

Truly peak alpha

Attached: ange alpha.jpg (1067x1336, 542K)

>women will go straight up dykes must die
>#1 search for porn by women is lesbian porn
What in the fuck are you on about retard?

lesbianism is a helluva drug user.

A drug that straight women clearly don't hate as much as the retarded I was responding too thinks they do.

>>#1 search for porn by women is lesbian porn
Becasue it's hot and what men want to see when masturbating. Most women aren't just gay for the sake of it and most gay women are fucking disgusting pigs that want to be men.

>Touching naked ass
>Become best friends

Attached: 1507565144570.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

>Most women aren't just gay for the sake
What. Women are bisexual by default and also i've been seeing more western women turning out as a dykes like crazy.

>What. Women are bisexual by default a
Holy shit the delusion is crazy you with you fucks. Get out of your goddamn house, make friends, have sex and get a life you fat ugly fuck.

>What. Women are bisexual by default
back to /u/ with you

Attached: 1375676671164.png (789x1105, 848K)

Take your 3dpd discussion to Yea Forums, please.

cross ange is a bad show with my favorite female character of all time in it
what's up with that?

Attached: ange.jpg (600x335, 40K)

take this delusional yuri thread to /u/ first

>woman at home alone
>decides to masturbate
>watches lesbian porn
>this is somehow all to catch a mans attention, when none are around
What the fuck?

>current state of the UK

only women sitting at home, masturbating to lesbian porn instead getting dick are fat ugly tumblr pigs

Yep, Shonenfags are plain retards just as I thought.

if a could just kiss a girl who wasnt a hambeast my life would be at least twice better.

That's the one thing I'm not letting him live down. Cause fuck me Tusk really went Kira 2.0.

Latelty whe have more kissing and romance in Yuri show and no kissing or romance at all in regular shows. What happened?

Yep, /u/ tranny's are disgusting losers who will kill themselves before 29. Just as I thought.

>Yuri show and no kissing or romance at all in regular shows. What happened?
Because Yuri shit has to go full gay to have appeal to it's shitty fanbase

Watch more anime.

I've watched more then /u/

>then
Never mind watching more anime, go learn english before doing that.

>Grammar Nazi

Back to both /u/ and gamefaqs with you

There's a severe lack of yuri kisses in anime, so they're trying to fix that.

Hitler ,that's why

Probably because you are either shitposting or don't actually watch anime.

Guys were originally women, therefore men are gay and women are also gay.

Attached: Tusk L99.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Real girls are more desirable than Salia.

Attached: Cross Ange Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo 1x02.mkv_snapshot_10.42.978.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Please stop bullying Salia

Flawless logic

But she makes it so easy.

According to porn producers and queers user.
Yuri really can't sell shit and full on lesbian starred stuff always bombs with women.

Long time ago on a pornsite that was basically facebook with pornvids a lesbian like you was part of a group of people who wanted to sexually segregate the site.
Apparently was sick of all of the men commenting on them and what not.

They got their wish.
Guess what happened?
No straight guys commented.
Their videos that were oft covered with anti male stuff and had full on MEN STOP TALKING TO ME everywhere usually got up to 4-10k within a few days.
That number dropped to a few hundred if that within two weeks.

Not even the oh so enticing lesbian porn was getting any views. As a matter of fact it got worse views then the user created stuff.

Guess what happend?
The group disbanded.
The lesbians and Larping obvious lesbians pretending to be men went to the straight girls, who were getting tripple their numbers after the change and far more attention that they adored, and tried to lure women to their videos with hot lesbian sex which failed hilariously.
And tried to lure men back to their vids by saying that they're still women and put out hot stuff. Even throwing the whole dick them straight and rapey stuff in there.
Didn't help much.
Those same larpers also started friending themselves and the other lesbians and commenting on their dead video comment sections.

Want to know what happened next?
The site started putting lesbian porn in the het section and hard pushing lesbians to men and hard pushing "straight girl has hot sex with lesbian TEEHEE" in the straight female section and "straigth guy turns/dominates/rapesl lesbian straight" and the ever popular "horny girls shag each other but go full cock thirst once guy shows up" thing.

Attached: atguwwmptdy01.jpg (500x376, 25K)

Actually all of us started with proto genitalia and were neither sex till later on in the pregnancy.

No. Women are just naturally turned on by any kind of sexuality.
What they sexually prefer however is innate or can be changed by heavy social programming or lies like "ALL WOMEN ARE BISEXUAL".
Once women are taken from the social programming or small group or person who's forcing something onto them...like social media or media or the feminist/lesbian sewing circle their natural sexuality het bit straight whatever will naturally return.
Which is why lesbian sex is pushed hard in all facets of media and lesbians are hardcore antimale/get men out of here/evil penis havers begone and try to manipulate all forms of interaction with other social groups so that their message is constantly pushed when it comes to their groups.

But once it gets to a certain point, it's not worth trying to change or even fuck them. They're just too fucked up and are at best worth a hatefuck and that's all.

Is /pol/ always this cringey?

Go pay them a visit and see for yourself, truly the best mankind has to offer. The same people you walk by everyday, their inner thoughts laid bare.

Attached: Cross Ange Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo 1x02.mkv_snapshot_04.04.160.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

The best kind of antisocial violent creature

Yes.

I intend to watch this but is it a solo watch or something I should stream for CyLoL?

Attached: god damn it I wanted this image.jpg (600x358, 55K)

Name a better girl and character from this show than Salia.

>loses to the first cock
>best girl

>first
Like that were so many around. And it wasn't even the first. The mana people who transported stuff to the island were men.

Not to mention the men during the first rebellion.

Attached: Arzenal in der Vergangenheit.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Tusk's mom was the true slut. Jumping on the first man and getting preggo.

>Yuri really can't sell shit
Stop reading right there

Attached: Check your MC priviledge 2.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

The second half of the anime?

the original crazy train, Code Geass

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cross Ange - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.02_[2014.10.12_10.40.08].jpg (1280x720, 156K)

I'm glad that degenerate bitch died early

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cross Ange - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.44_[2014.11.02_13.19.31].jpg (1280x720, 61K)

best girls

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cross Ange - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.39_[2014.11.23_16.03.45].jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Look at how perfectly Hilda pretends there. What a great actress!

Attached: no pretending.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

TOP MAID.jpeg

Is fuckuda a precure fan?

Attached: Cross cures.jpg (799x2407, 413K)

Now post the Dog Days one.

Attached: for_tender_loving.png (1280x720, 1017K)

Attached: just the sexiest pilot passing by.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Attached: lol.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>I'm glad that degenerate bitch died early

Zola would steal your girlfriend even her virginity and she wouldn't bat an eye to you

I would pay Zola serious money to rape and deflower my gf while I watch.

Cuck

Attached: 1427019549510.jpg (1440x810, 122K)

3 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS!

not him, but this one?

Attached: cross ange x dog days.jpg (1200x1200, 506K)

Okay. No one cares, though, but nice try.

did ebryo penetrated ange or not?

No, but he was definitely close.

NO THAT DIDNT HAPPEN, SHUT UP!

Nah, she would've sucked Tusk's cock too, "alpha" women are little toys compared to real, alpha men, like in professional sports.

>Nah, she would've sucked Tusk's cock too,

Tusk would've ask Zola to peg his ass in bed while Ange laughs at him.

Not them, but I disliked Tusk because he was boring and had zero real synergy with Ange. Their relationship felt forced as fuck, like a run-of-the-mill harem series, where the author forces the main girl and MC, regardless of how the series has played out to that point. The main difference here is that Tusk wasn't even introduced until like around 6 episodes in.

Personality-wise, literally any other character would've made more sense being paired up with Ange.

After getting his dick sucked by her.

Zola would laugh at Tusk's cock and would belittile Ange on finding a better man than that.

Stop writing fanfiction user, that bitch is dead and Tusk is fucking Hilda now

fukuda said in an interview that cross ange was a lesbian show not a yuri show. /u/shit is awful because the action is always lame ass "notice me sempai" garbage. cross ange was great because it just had angry bitches fucking each other without any of that lame shit.

Even in death Zola always triggered Hetfags and self-inserters.

>fukuda said in an interview that cross ange was a lesbian show not a yuri show.

It was a mixture of both. Yuri is part of lesbianism.

Attached: [Nonon] Cross Ange - 01 [BD 720p AAC].mkv_snapshot_21.56_[2019.05.16_19.37.02].jpg (1280x720, 192K)

This.

I'm confused really.

Ryuuko´s same VA wear Senketsu pantsu.

Attached: Senketsu pantsu.jpg (980x1780, 273K)

Attached: 1424981845876.jpg (1062x422, 138K)

Perfection.

Attached: BD slave Liza.jpg (1918x1789, 607K)

>was a lesbian show
>it had a male love interest which had more screentime than all the other girls
I'm sure he said that.

She couldn't beat the ochimpo.
Not the ochimpo.
Nope.

Attached: 1421040703717.png (756x721, 259K)

Attached: 1426353268661.gif (480x270, 2.34M)

Attached: Christ this thread is still up.png (1900x1080, 1.31M)

if you try to watch /u/shit because you're looking for lesbian sex you're going to be disappointed. most /u/shit is "subtext" where there's no sex and the characters probably aren't even real dykes. even when it's explicit you get stuck with stupid tropes like the "prince" character that pseudo-rapes the wimpy main girl. cross ange is better because zola was a fem-chad and ange was a bitch who had it coming.

basically most /u/shit follows trashy shoujo mango conventions but with all girl characters, but cross ange was more of a typical late night anime.

It was outright shitbombing in ratings and everyone hated it. It wasn't even so bad it was good in that russ meyer of the anime crowd.
Problem is that none of the characters are fun and that kind of thing is only good for a short movie.
Not a series.
There has to be something, someone, and some story for people to stay there to watch.

Yuri = bait shit where there aren't lesbians. Example: Hibike Euphonium
Lesbian = actual lesbian story. Example: Bloom Into You

i miss this show, i miss the threads, i miss the joy of watching it for the first time

That's doesn't make any sense at all.

Yuri and Lesbian are still the same thing

Instead of bullying Ange, or gossiping, like some of the other characters did at the beginning of the show, Salia always confronted Ange instead. I can at least respect her for that.

SALIA DESERVES ALL THE BULLYING IN THE WORLD

...only to later trying to stab her over some stupid shit.

A lesbian being vicious to me hahaha how terrible hahaha. Wht did those dykes think telling dudes to piss off wouldnt trigger a fetish?

How can other maids even compare?

Attached: topmeido.webm (640x360, 2.11M)

That's what I was referring to. All the others would try to sabotage her, spike her drink or some shit. Salia? Just comes straight at her with a knife. No tricks, just a straight up 1v1.

Attached: Cross Ange Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo 1x04.mkv_snapshot_12.55.901.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

don't post scat here, faggot

>Attacking a disarmed, naked opponent
>Attacking a disarmed, naked opponent over dumb shit
Five years later, Salia is still trash

salia will live forever as trash

momoka was the best girl in cross ange, not a yurifag but I think that she deserved an harem ending, her, tusk, hilda and ange.

stopped at ep 21. ride was unfun by then

>tusk
>'alpha'
Self-insert characters by default, cannot be alphas.

There's a distinct lack of awesome as fuck dragons in here. You guys need to post more dragons. Those were the really cool thing about the show. POST MORE DRAGONS

Attached: 2453645541.jpg (1366x768, 95K)

*INHALE*
FUCK DRAGONS!

Well, yeah

Attached: 1433109795036.gif (480x270, 744K)

Don't you mean D.R.A.G.O.Ns?

Attached: dragons.jpg (1440x810, 245K)

Yeah, whatever. Just post some already!
>he stored only images of little girls
fucking gay

Attached: 23452345424027.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Gladly, Salami-sama is a top waifu.

F uck
U (you)
K ISAMA
U (you)
D egenerade
A utist

Attached: seed acro.jpg (558x623, 148K)

Pfft that's funny.