Isekai Quartet

Unironically AOTS

Attached: D6idsBYU8AARaMW.jpg (4096x2900, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

skythewood.blogspot.com/2017/04/overlord-x-youjo-senki.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cocytus insted of the shitty succubus
Based

Attached: Rambo Rembo.jpg (701x349, 78K)

If you actually watch other shows, even Carole and Tuesday or Kenja no Mago, they take a bit of creativity. This is just fan service of the worst kind.

Attached: 1545205849487.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

I'll be honest and say it's of middling quality, but compared to the rest of the season you're damn well right. It's only real contender is OPM S2, which even then has a chance of catastrophically tripping up. If all the episodes were proper length, it'd be undisputed.
Also, posting this before anybody posts a fake version.

Attached: truest_tierlistings.png (408x970, 227K)

>Kenja no Mago
>creativity
oh.....

>Carole and Tuesday
>Kenja no Mago
>>Creativity
Are we watching the same season user?

Megumin should be holding a LAW or RPG

based retard

Attached: 1554054530842.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Megumin doesnt like other explosions that aren’t spells

>Carole and Tuesday or Kenja no Mago

Attached: KEK.gif (384x372, 2.48M)

Tanya>Ainz=Kazuma>Subaru

Kazuma=Subaru>Tanya>Ainz

When will we get a So-Bin endcard?

Attached: zCHFoVU.jpg (1280x1820, 661K)

eventually

OPM S2 doesn’t belong anywhere near the conversation for AOTS with how badly JC Staff is botching it.

>aquafags

Attached: 2.png (800x450, 445K)

I've not been watchung it, but if it's already been botched I genuinely can't think of a contender for IQ for AotS

I only watch these for potential reaction images.

Attached: yes.png (718x407, 417K)

>Those three on the disciplinary team

Attached: oh non non non.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>aquafags

Attached: boned.png (977x1099, 930K)

I hope they don't completely downplay Kazuma. History shows he's both an excellent commander and a top-tier tardwrangler.

you almost got me, but then you said kenja no mago had creativity.

Attached: 1556385605722.jpg (1280x720, 478K)

Kazuma is on the Demiurge train now. Even Ainz can't get off the Demiurge train, so Kazuma better buckle up.

Kazuma and Demiurge...
I LIKE IT

So how did Tanya resist Demiurge's spell? Very high CHA?

She's technically a super powerful mage, relatively speaking, she might count as high enough level to resist his stuff. I wonder if being on the disciplinary commitee gave her magic voice commands she doesn't know about like the other teacher has.

It’s funny because Kazuma and Subaru are almost completely switching their typical group dynamics. Kazuma has been paired with 2 of the possibly most ruthlessly competent characters in the show while Subaru has been put in a group where he will probably have to be a mediator to control the situation.

The only thing in their group might be Aura being pissed at Aqua, otherwise Aura is pretty chill and can handle whatever kind of animals they've got. It'll probably be more like dumb shit around Aura summoning up a giant frog or something.

A match made in heaven.

>Aura is pretty chill
Tell that to Jircniv after they busted into his palace and told him that they were going to nuke the place if he didn't come along.

Attached: Jircniv_Anime.png (870x1078, 732K)

She did it in a chill, casual way though. She didn't bust in there and start screaming like a harpy and flailing around like Aqua does.

If Aura doesnt summon a giant frog, its a huge and obvious joke potential flushed down the drain.

Reposting my joke because the other thread is just re:zero fags.

>be Tanya
>get on Sonzai X's shit cause he might not be God, might even be the Devil
>meet a dude that looks like the Devil
>"I think I would get along with you"
Sasuga.

>Implying he doesnt just tell Demiurge to turn into his other form.

Don't forget about Sonzai X's orb. Tanya is the first student to be able to use that effect, it's possible that X is the one who brought them all here and it'd make sense why Rudersdorf and Zettour are in the positions they are in despite their complete lack of combat prowess compared to Roswaal and others.

Plus, out of all the gods and what not, X and his cronies are definitely the one group dumb enough to pull this shit in the name of spreading faith. After all, why stop at just Earth?

I'm going to continue enjoying both Kenja no Mago and this show and there's nothing you can do about it.

>he

What the fuck is wrong with his head

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.04_[2019.05.14_18.55.51].jpg (1280x720, 205K)

>Kenja no Mago
>Creative

Attached: 76543.png (283x429, 207K)

His group keeps complaining yet Kazuma got shafted more than anyone else.

>chibi Aqua's ass
Time to jack off

Attached: 1557857578817.jpg (1500x1030, 359K)

>Kenja no Mago
>creative
Is this bait? Did I just get baited?

>emilia looking retarded
seems about right

>The only thing in their group might be Aura being pissed at Aqua,

But this in itself is exactly the problem and a huge one the Subaru will probably have to deal with. I doubt Aura is gonna be all too happy about Aqua casting a holy attack spell on Ainz, and Demurige just advised the other floor guardians that they should act with more autonomy because he thinks Ainz is “testing” them.

Aura and Aqua are probably gonna be at each other’s throats and Subaru is gonna have to calm things down.

Attached: 1481648425468.png (344x506, 124K)

>gets along with both Ainz and Demiurge
>pisses off shitbedo
truly the best girl, even in another show

Attached: d3646218ce658f30cb935b7c670454ea.jpg (736x1030, 163K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.17_[2019.05.14_18.53.51].jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Wow Subaru looks he's having the time of his life compared to his other world.

It's a war where his powers are both useful and he unironically gets killed less than he would back home.

and he gets a gun!

Can she look any other way?

happybedo

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.04_[2019.05.14_18.57.12].jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Easy way to go out too, so no suffering when he wants a reset.

Did Subaru reroll by killing himself until Emilia was chosen rep? Was that why he was smug?

Oh yeah, that's true too.

Honestly Subaru might be the protagonist who does best in Tanya World if he was by himself.

>inb4 Ainz
Skellyboy would sit around and do nothing without his guild.

The picture makes it look like he’s become best buds with that dude from Tanya’s series (don’t ask me to remember their names) who Darkness wanted to BDSM her and then thought Subaru would join him.

Same VA

But that is wrong. Satoru the Oldbone would explore the world and cause false flag around the world.

wouldn't surprise me if he did

He can't 'reroll' exactly, well he can, but he needs to do something different each time and we have no idea how that process went. But I'm pretty sure he did it anyway somehow.
Now the question is, what's the best way for him to commit suicide here? Kick Ainz?

Correction: he would gank the world into oblivion.

Attached: 1536674797417.jpg (720x972, 136K)

When the fuck was this? Where can I read it?

So you're saying it's more of a Steins;Gate convergence thing than simply being able to butterfly his way out?

>one of the final episodes starts from the very beginning and is from Subaru's perspective as he kills himself again and again to influence most of the events over the series

It's an actual reset, everything is the same except what he does differently. Now, basically any moment of hesitation could change things, so stuff rapidly gets different, especially when you're a dumbass memeboy, but the starting situation doesn't alter just from him going back,

That would explode my brain.

The way teacher guy talks is killing me.

Really? Damn I knew about Emilia and Megumin sharing a VA, but I didn’t know Subaru’s VA voiced somebody in Tanya’s show.

If Clem ever shows up she shares Tanya's VA.

skythewood.blogspot.com/2017/04/overlord-x-youjo-senki.html

Subaru has shown that he absolutely HATES dying and doesn’t frivolouly use suicide as a means to restart the timeline to solve minor problems. If he’s been respawning, it’s most likely that really bad shit is going down if he doesn’t change the course of the future.

Under normal circumstances yes, but in wacky parody land him smugly killing himself off-screen to reroll until he somehow gets Emilia to win a lottery is hilarious.

Based, thanks.

Who was the guy post-credits?

That's one of those idiots from the Konosuba world. He's a adventurer and a real bro if I'm remembering.

>the only thing I'm looking forward to during the week is Isekai Quartet ED

Pink Suspenders man. He's from the Konosuba anime.

Albedo is cute when she is happy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.10_[2019.05.15_06.36.47].jpg (1920x1080, 957K)

How long is each episode?

>post-credits
Ah fuck I didn't know there were scenes in the end. Do all the episodes have one?

10 glorious minutes

Attached: Rem (1024).jpg (1200x900, 232K)

~10 minutes of actual episode.

Attached: 1438719662003.png (1240x1118, 832K)

Attached: 1556590949281.png (278x248, 55K)

Some do I think.

>Mare
>cant see shit.

Attached: 61780451_p0.jpg (1240x1323, 478K)

If you only watch scenes with Overlord characters and Tanya then yes

my little salaryman can't be this cute

Attached: 74699298_p0.png (1200x1600, 3.25M)

COOOOOPE

>We will never get to see Uncle Bete in animation again

It hurts bros

Attached: B77FD78C-6428-464B-B138-BBBA7A55C052.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>he doesn't know

They announced S2 awhile ago man

Wait, did they just strapped two GAU-8's to Cocytus and called it a day?

The most notable part of the series so far has been when Kazuma and Subaru met each other.

Attached: 9B9E3729-B041-4E14-8285-0953BA7915B3.jpg (933x684, 82K)

Well it's got built in cooling after all.

>tfw never have a qt3.14 school gf whose tits nestle on the desk
Shame I still had a eccentric smiling weirdo behind me in my school days. His family was in a cult too, strange guy.

Attached: consumed.jpg (400x419, 47K)

Fucking genius.

>Megumin on intercom
>everyday is just her announcing that it's time for the daily dose of EXPLOSION

Where are the Nurse Shalltear fan arts?

Attached: Rem (588).jpg (724x1024, 97K)

New Friendship is borned

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.03.169.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

D-did ratto live?

this is the first time I have wished an anime to be real. absolutely based and blackpilled

Attached: 1541033040213.jpg (1440x809, 112K)

>no Shal-Tier
Missed opportunity

Attached: Rem (453).jpg (708x1000, 100K)

But Shall Tier is synonymous with Trash Tier, so there's no use in the distinction.

Attached: of course not.png (1600x900, 1.79M)

So how high level is Tanya for her to resist Demiurge?

This episode has so many fucking things going on at once that you don’t really notice unless you’ve rewatched it. Shit is about to go down.

Part of her obsession is the high she gets from all her mana being used at once.

>carole and tuesday
oh hello roastie

True, but when it comes to sucking Shalchair is in a league of her own.

Attached: are we sure about this info.png (1600x900, 2.84M)

It might be due to her orb, which is possibly even more powerful than WCI, since the versatility of it is unmatched and can be used over and over if we discount the whole brain washing and possession parts. Basically Sonzai X would never allow anyone to mind control Tanya, that's only allowed to him and his buddies.

I suppose their only role is to act as the "sane ones" but what is the point on spending time with the soldiers working for Tanya (except Viktoria)? That scene with Darkness and Cocytus didnt need them

Attached: MeguminXAinz.png (1345x807, 663K)

Who else is going to vent all their soldierly frustrations on Darkness' defenseless, lewd body? Using their numbers to overwhelm her and pin her down while she protests. Things like that.

>why the long face?

Lalatina, go back to pounding meat for tonight

Attached: TrueMaou.jpg (1477x1040, 833K)

user, I see you've posted the wrong maou-sama. Do you want to try again?

Apologies, I must have confused them

Attached: Demon King (Tough Mohawk Guy).png (310x396, 141K)

Sasuga Ainz-sama!

Imagine kiss dem lips.

Attached: szlpVdW.jpg (1366x768, 67K)

>based retard
I like how Yea Forums is slowly subverting the reddit "based" cancer with 4chanisms.