How many times do you think this smug cunt had to kill himself to make Emilia the class rep?

How many times do you think this smug cunt had to kill himself to make Emilia the class rep?

Attached: BAC2859B-DFDC-43E5-AB2D-196C2A4420E2.jpg (2208x1242, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/ue8spvY
youtube.com/watch?v=tLBL4M55tJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He hasn't gone insane, so I imagine it was two or three at most.

>inb4 an episode detailing his many, many attempts to make it happen as he steadily spirals out of control until getting back on track and looping one more time successfully

I’m already completely expecting the show to pull a Homura on us and show all of Subaru’s failed attempts in a later episode.

My thoughts exactly.

>Tanya is the same power level as Demiurge
>Both on the discipline committee
I didn't realize I wanted this combo.

OH shit, looks like there are more people after all. Starting with the best boy from Konosuba

Attached: Greatest Konosuba.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

i wish these episodes were regular length, its over too soon

at least it got me to watch re:Zero

This better pan over and have Appa man with a stall next to him.

Spoiler: Rem dies

Not enough to make him suffer for it apparently

How many times would you think it took to convince people like Ainz and Tanya to vote?
But the anime was shit though. Manga and WN were better.

Attached: 1487514510198.jpg (869x674, 62K)

So does most everybody else except Priscilla, big whoop.

They didn't vote, it was a lotto. A clown fuck magic book rigged lotto.

I wonder if Kadokawa is just testing the waters first to see if there’s even enough interest in this crossover before risking the money it takes to make a full length season. The way the episodes been written FEELS like something that should be a half hour long instead of a short. I always assumed this series would just be episodic gags instead of plot-based.

The anime was great, even if some of I want to strangle the director over some of the cut content.

I think these chibi guys are insatiable and just want to bait things out. They made that entire Clementine episode for no reason after all. If Kadokawa lets them they'll spit out shit like this until the end of time.

>If Kadokawa lets them they'll spit out shit like this until the end of time.

Whats your dream Isekai quartet phase 2 team Yea Forums?

This set up is pretty much perfect, just expand out with some more characters like Wiz, the maids, Crusch, etc..

Kek. I wish Vanir was a teacher as well, he was second best boy.

>Lunch: Ram, Visha
Can Visha cook anything? If not, I hope everyone like steamed fucking potatoes.

>subaru was the mastermind
based

NGNL is the only other isekai series owned by Kadokawa that I might be fine adding to this group.

I definitely want Shieldhero as far away from this as possible.

Jibril and maybe Steph could be okay, but [ } is dull as rocks. They can't do anything that isn't games and they always win every game through dumb horseshit that stops being clever about 3 moves back.

Yeah, I don't even have anything against Shield Hero but I don't see that adding anything positive. If it had to remain a quartet I would probably swap out Overlord for NGNL and keep the rest. There's a lot more you could do with internal conflict and competitions if you remove the characters with basically unlimited magical power and versatility.

Plot twist: Subaru actually did abuse his power to change the lottery results but not because he wanted to help Emilia win but to pair himself with Aqua since the two of them are a hard counter to Ainz who is plotting to kill everyone in the class.

But they wouldn't actually have to keep winning is the thing. It would be really cool to see them matched against Subaru and Kazuma - with a time loop and absurdly high luck respectively.

>one of the eps shows every possible future and how Subaru tries to fix everything
>the worst one is Aqua being the class president

I think it'd be hilarious if they introduced the Shield Hero characters as transfer students only for Naofumi to be immediately falsely accused of sexually assaulting Darkness who just makes the situation worse by describing all the things she wished he had done to her, and then Naofumi & his group are driven out of the classroom and only show up again in passing and never actually speak

Alright, I don't like SH, but I have to admit that Naofumi and Darkness interacting would be gold.

>mfw there have already been alternate dimensions where everyone has killed each other but we are seeing the version where eveyone is civil

Attached: 1549585441421.jpg (1003x767, 92K)

shieldhero would be hilarious for how out of place they'd be and how much they'd ruin the threads

>But they wouldn't actually have to keep winning is the thing.
They literally do, that's their entire deal. [ ] NEVER loses. Even if the stakes were nothing or even if they were the end of the world, they never lose at anything defined as a game.

I want that episode

>more Steph
Please yes.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] No Game No Life - 05 [720p].mkv-00_15_55error797.png (1280x720, 874K)

Like what if the morning before class Darkness runs into Naofumi, they have some kind of misunderstanding that leads to them fighting, and he uses Shield Prison and Iron Maiden on her, and she goes absolutely over the moon for him
Then later when he's about to introduce himself in class she stands up and starts yelling about all the wonderfully sadistic treatment she received at his hands and everybody in class starts calling him a disgusting pervert for taking advantage of the crazy girl and he starts having Vietnam flashbacks to the beginning of his own show and runs out crying, and never shows up again
That'd be the ideal way to handle it I think

I'd buy this if Subaru just starts randomly acting panicky in scenes.

>shieldhero almost going crisis mode over darkness
>raphtalia going "naofumi, don't do it!!"
>filo bumping around and having sol interactions with the rest

I'd probably lose it.

>be Tanya
>get on Sonzai X's shit cause he might not be God, might even be the Devil
>meet a dude that looks like the Devil
>"I think I would get along with you"
Sasuga.

Except Subaru in successful timelines usually appears like an ultra competent chad to people around him. It’s only in failed timelines do you normally see his sperg-outs.

Subaru having PTSD flashbacks while someone is talking to him would be great

No, because wherever his reset point is he flips out briefly after a hard reset, you can tell when he does it most of the time. Its just people around him wouldn't have any context for that except Rem/Betty noticing he stinks even more like shit suddenly.

Not really. His best timeline in arc 2 is the one where he collapses from exhaustion and all the arc 3 timelines include him freaking out in and after the castle. Also "From Zero" is part of the winning loop for the first half of Arc 3.

Ainz has never once tried to give off the pretense that he’s some god around Tanya though. He’s actually relieved that he can talk to Tanya like a real person instead of putting on a show.

If his checkpoint is at the very start of the show you wouldn’t get to see his sudden odd behavior right after a reset though since the Re:Zero crew is the last group to show up and it’s never even shown how they came to this world in the first place.

In fact, now that I think about it, that whole thing is pretty fishy that we get to see how everybody else isekai’d in to this school except the Re:Zero crew.

I meant demiurge, tho. Demi looks like the devil, Ainz is just a spooky skelly.

There was a mini-series in Re:Zero where Subaru got transported first before everyone else before Quartet became a thing

Attached: repetit.png (1920x1080, 1019K)

do people actually enjoy Re:Zero and NGNL? i thought they were the most mediocre, unfun Isekais out there.

>do people actually enjoy Re:Zero
>do people actually enjoy one of the most popular isekais

It didn't involve pressing a button and it involved Satella instead, Witch shenanigans are afoot.

Attached: asfasad.png (1319x743, 518K)

I hope Tanya and Mr. Big Daddy Bones team up to take over the school and subdue everyone else.

Re:Zero is popular? no wonder why Isekai is such a shit genre.

Yes, both of them are extremely popular.

Attached: [UchiMaki] No Game No Life Zero [BD]-01_24_16error771.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

of well look at you mister high intelligence enlightened taste

>and subdue everyone else.
Sexually?

NGNL and Re:Zero are pretty different from each other, so I’m wondering why you would associate them together as though they have the same appeal.

With extreme prejudice

Darkness stop it

Not popular enough for S2

Re:Zero is competiting with autism fanfics for word count. There is nothing good or of value if you can't get your point across.

Fuck you the WN and Arc 1-2 Manga are a hoot

Attached: 64967343_p2.jpg (386x1200, 319K)

Ainz (undead) or Tanya (sexually confused)?

oh look at you mister english major

>this is the best comback Re:Zero autists can come up with
expected.

damn, he's really smart there's nothing we can do against him

>Extremely Popular
S2 never

Attached: 5489028+_40de6e02e1cbb31681104441ffa005ac.jpg (551x600, 107K)

yes

Not really no. It's similar to other LNs/WNs. You want autism word count go read Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere.

Attached: Horizon.jpg (640x480, 129K)

I'm still hoping they'll show what Lalatina is capable of when she goes berserk

Attached: Lalatina.jpg (800x786, 262K)

Yes, to show everyone that charisma builds are the strongest.

Attached: 1539298749593.jpg (891x1199, 96K)

Re:Zero is full of suffering and catharsis, some people absolutely hate that sort of thing and others find it really satisfying and inspiring, so you get people showing up here saying it's the worst pile of garbage they've ever seen while other people are obsessed with it and act like it saved their lives

Attached: 1413417548147.jpg (662x807, 218K)

>we

Attached: 11123.png (800x450, 359K)

S-stop it

Attached: 1507244144001.jpg (807x560, 39K)

Wasn't the entire cast transported in that series? Wouldn't that mean Being X and other entities are transported there as well?

Does the LN ever expand on if Tanya became a spiritual or physical homo?

Unless it was being X doing it in the first place. Being X has so far been suspiciously absent

Just IMAGINE what Cocytus could do if he had 6 arms instead of 4

>Re:Zero is full of suffering and catharsis
in comparison to something like Pic Related, it literally is NOTHING.

Attached: DjH14ygXgAAKdP0.jpg (322x340, 48K)

>Subaru rigged the election
This didn't even cross my mind. I was salty over Emilia doing absolute nothing about being class rep.

Attached: dumbass.png (920x517, 719K)

50% more slicings and stabbings

I think they chose Youjo Senki because the siblings from NGNL wouldn't go to a school

Being X and Echidna would have a golden time

Attached: 1537824955748.png (470x584, 494K)

I’m convinced that Being X is the entity which is actually brought everyone here and is running the school.

it was a shit series, thank god it will be forgotten just as all the other single season shitshows.

Attached: ww.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Stab one nigga six times!
Stab two niggas three times!

yeah but guts is someone you can't relate to like you can relate to Subaru.

Guts gets a big sword and is strong.

Are you saying Subaru should be raped in the ass from having his trust betrayed?

You related to Subaru? Damn...

Also he got nigger up the ass, while Subaru got rabbit up the ass.

>Yea Forums relates to a loser that keeps dying as his superpower.
>/fit/ and Yea Forums relate to a badass bloodlusting berserk with a soft side.
Based.

Attached: 1546205132552.jpg (938x600, 24K)

Well that more or less happened so 'should' is a bit late

he got raped by a rabbit though.

Don't worry its getting there, Subaru already got his asshole violated by wild rabbits so.

Attached: eh.png (1323x355, 63K)

Sure but that rabbit wasn't someone that's supposed to be on his side.

Attached: Ferris's suffering 3.png (562x806, 266K)

Re:Zero and NGNL are the only Isekai I have watched.

>/fit/ and Yea Forums relate to a badass bloodlusting berserk with a soft side.
>Based.
you mean self insert pretending that they are some sort badass they aren't

who are you kidding? you aren't a thousandth of the man Guts is, you should be ashamed of thinking you can relate to him

The entire situation and rabbits were summoned by someone that was supposed to be on his side.
Roswaal is the Gambino while the assrabbits are Donovan.

die

>the trap was abused as a child and has psychological trauma
What did Taipei mean by this?

Holy shit people actually relate to this? at least Guts got stronger from being manhandled by Bubba, this Subaru guys looks like he's a piss baby.

Attached: kek.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

He was being realistic

I will not die.

You'll die when I kill you, people die when they are killed

Guts would unironically get raped by those rabbits too.

>you should be ashamed of thinking you can relate to him
at least i don't relate to a fucking loser that got raped by rabbits.

Attached: 1556750675098.png (804x876, 456K)

well's that's because the rabbits are retardedly OP

Assuming you were able to come close enough to kill me, I would just kill you first. There is no universe where you would stand a chance against me SIT THE FUCK DOWN.

explain this rabbit meme so i can laugh at Re:Zero fags even harder.

Subaru is a caricature of the childish past self men struggle to discard as they reach adulthood
You're supposed to look at him and cringe thinking about how you acted like him when you were 14
Guts is the opposite, he's a badass, he's aspirational, he's taking on the worst shit imaginable and killing it

Didn't you find a way to dodge your conscription?

Grown men would go insane if they were locked in a dark room for a week.

Yes, by accidentally pointing a gun at a person.

>Grown men would go insane if they were locked in a dark room for a week.
... do you know WHERE you are posting this?

Attached: 1542058295689.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

it gets worse. He even gets cucked later.

Attached: 6svko11.png (698x992, 912K)

well, that's something he was in common with Guts i guess.

lmao, I'll put you out of your misery

Fuck...

Attached: Light laughing.gif (500x281, 967K)

Sure why not.

Attached: here.png (1304x786, 175K)

Subaru is literally the most powerful character in the whole isekai quartet cast. He can really turn the tides of situations thanks to his bullshit time restart gimmick.

The Great/Large/Sizable Rabbit is one of the Three Great Witch Beasts, alongside the White Whale and Black Snake. The name is a bit of a misnomer, as the Great Rabbit isn't just one creature, but an ever replicating swarm of little bunnies that can eat literally anything driven simply by an insatiable urge to do that. The swarm will expand to devour all available meat in the area and then reduce down a bit as the rabbits turn on each other while trying to move to a new location in which to eat everything. You have to kill all of them simultaneously or the swarm will reform to whatever size within seconds.
A couple of these decided to spit roast Subaru to eat him from the inside out while a couple other decided to just make their own new exciting holes to get in on the memeboy action. Which he was mostly conscious/alive for.
The first time he died to them he didn't know what they were because he died mostly instantly from one jumping through his chest.

Man, just read the series.

Attached: ehh.png (1279x858, 175K)

I'll punch you in the fucking face so fast and hard you will not even realize what happened.

you think i'll let myself get that close to you? I don't want to catch what ever strand of the gay cat virus you have

I can't wait for S2 to animate this and for the shitstorm it will cause here.

Guts couldn't beat this fuck bagel either.

Attached: The Weak Should Fear The Strong.jpg (607x608, 68K)

Chucklefuck.

I'm expecting a lot of
"Sleeping" doujins with Rem

Attached: 1500177732937.jpg (521x521, 110K)

I'd break my keyboard on your fucking kneeCAPS

Can do.

Attached: Turd Goblin.jpg (525x598, 36K)

you faggots have to insert berserk into everything? it's the only manga that you have read?

I'm with you man. Puck might be a little cunt of a cat, but at least he isn't Puck. Guts really does suffer.

Based Jap telling how it is.

Wherever this guy shows up, we know that's where Subaru respawns.

Attached: Appa Vendor.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

So what looks like the most interesting looking group in the next episode, and why is it Animal Care?

Attached: 3F62BA91-7F65-4E97-A10F-B05F639550B3.jpg (2208x2484, 788K)

>Evil sin archbishop of lust wants to turn the trap into a girl
Does this make any sense?

Attached: 98973.png (1443x2048, 2.69M)

Attached: Subaru's Personal Trainer.png (280x276, 132K)

She literally can't even tell fresh potatoes from rotten ones. This will be disasterous.

it's the only manga that didn't make me cringe in disappointment/shame, at least until after the boat.

Does she? Although Capella seems to have turned another oni and Rem into turbo anti-witch cult autists, so I feel like she just does stuff to do stuff.

>Nurse: Rem, Shalltear
can't wait for that team

On the positive side, Ram is actually good at cooking exactly one thing, but on the downside everybody better like potatoes. If you hold a gun to her head she can also make mayonnaise. Tanya is going to regret tripping the flag about the food being good.

Who winds up in the infirmary first and from what? I'm guessing Subaru because Rem says so.

Why would an artisan weaver sell food?

Knowing him he's probably just standing back there to say shit for literally no reason and he's not actually the shopkeep.

My bet is on Kazuma

I've only read the five volumes that've been translated so far. She prefers not to think about it too hard, and her teammates are far too scared of her her to make an attempt.

I can already hear the screaming

He stinks

Attached: 1470002330462.jpg (587x663, 76K)

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

Is she even of legal age in the Empire?

Ram can’t fucking cook either. She relies on Rem for all the cooking.

she can cook some killer steamed potatoes

It’s gonna be Kazuma. Subaru has probably already reset the timeline enough to know how to avoid getting injured.

No, she can steam exactly potatoes to a level of fairly good quality. And she can make mayonnaise.

Attached: Just the tip.jpg (1280x738, 410K)

Oh, and she can make okay tea, but she might roofie it.

>Oh, and she can make okay tea, but she might roofie it.
That was Rem.

>Subaru
>Animal care
We now we know who's going to the nurse's office first

Attached: 1465745756.png (1059x418, 520K)

>she might roofie it.
But why though

Rem asked Ram to 'reteach' her how to make tea, and that particular tea was drugged. You do the math.

>A little blood-letting is good for the cirulation. Trust me, I'm a nurse.

Hey man just because he gets shit shit pushed in by every mabeast he encounters, doesn't mean he's bad with animals.

Because she gonna rape that clown.

For all we know he'll just get killed, respawn and all we get to see is him being inordinately absent from interacting with anything dangerous.

But she's already riding the clown cannon on the regular

Attached: Ass Rabbit.jpg (766x1075, 177K)

He stayed in a discord server for too long

In your dreams Ram, in your dreams.

Attached: Clowned.jpg (607x608, 78K)

Ironically enough, making Emilia the class prez probably sidelines her from any meaningful interaction with other characters. Not to mention Megumin who shares the same VA as her is also getting put in an isolated group.

Does the director of this show hate Rie Takahashi?

I can already see the gag where Subaru says they shouldn't deal with x animal because it's too dangerous and when asked why or how he knows he just sweats nervously.

Attached: 140CBE40-E118-461C-BA15-BF59D33DB273.jpg (879x572, 128K)

Well he's already taken a rabbit up the ass so I'm sure he can take the knot.

Nah, Kazuma is gonna be the one who gets sent to the nurses office. Although, maybe both of them do and they’ll have to interact again.

Holy fuck

Attached: 1461663840462.jpg (760x430, 160K)

Doggie happens before the rabbit.

Attached: Angry Doggy Rem.jpg (600x450, 102K)

Probably going to have Hamsuke as a class-pet, so no danger there.

It's not a competition, user. Just because there are are bigger sufferings out there doesn't invalidate the former. Stop being a fool who try to make everything into some dumb us vs them type of crap.

I watched S3, Hamsuke fuckin' killed a dude.

Full

m.imgur.com/gallery/ue8spvY

Awful character deserves to suffer. I hope it took the retard a million tries.

That's the Demon King.

>implying it won't be the White Whale, don't ask how it just is
Alternatively it could be a giant frog just to fuck with Aqua.

Reveal that Wiz got summoned as the school nurse and you have your guaranteed NO SURVIVORS infirmary nobody wants to visit.

How the hell did he die if Ainz or Aqua were around?

Was being sarcastic. Sorry for being opaque.

Subaru uh, finds a way

I think it'll be funnier if Kazuma stays safe throughout but the internal monologue is him going nearly full Subaru about avoiding shit, except instead of death resets, it's his luck reducing the lethal encounters to really, really close shave.

Easy, he doesn't have levels, and he sucks, so if Ainz tries to raise him, he'll just perma die again because of how much he sucks and if Ainz' crew is who killed him then they'll run interference on Aqua long enough for Stelly to pop up and reset his memeboy ass. And then we quickly look away from that timeline because oh man is that about to explode into a blood bath.

You know, i can imagine Aqua being a bit beyond the reset and getting very confused about Mazda being alive after seeing him getting killed.
And of course nobody believing her because she's an idiot. Bit like Chicken Boo but with a dead kid.

Attached: dangerous beast.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Attached: That Rabbit is Dynamite.jpg (640x354, 59K)

>She starts yelling about Subaru being an 'undead'

I Never watched Re:Zero but I swear all these Subaru stuff is making me remember some unpleasant stuff. It's making me hope Ainz gives him some items so that he avoids jobbing to a fucking bunny and a dog.

Return from death triggers instantly upon death, so reviving him is meaningless. I mean, maybe they could revive him in other irrelevant timelines where he would become what I can only assume is a soulless corpse, but let’s say Subaru has even had his power activated at any point in the show; it would obviously only show the timeline where is self essence is at, aka, the timeline that the Subaru here and now is currently observing.

Imagine her shock when turn undead does nothing to him

To be fair, they're kind of scary bunnies and dogs.
Either way, he really could use one of these.

Attached: Holy Hand Grenade.png (200x200, 40K)

>Aqua and Shaltear get into a squabble
>Aqua uses Turn Undead
>Mitsubishi is in the blast radius
>Get 1-Hit Killed
>Time resets
>Only Aqua knows what happened

>TFW no Witch of Armaments

your comment is retarded

He wouldn't be affected by turn undead, he's a dude that smells like witch ass.

Imagine the smell

Attached: DZtmElcVMAApCKl.jpg (1024x632, 187K)

This would be gold. One of the cycles, Megumin casted the explosion in the classroom, killing everyone.

Why don’t you just watch it? It’s one of those shows that even if you don’t like it, it’s sorta iconic for contemporary reference so you should just watch it solely so you can understand some things.

>sorta iconic for contemporary reference
lol

>us

Attached: Rem Smug.png (328x212, 63K)

I have to power to enjoy both of these series. Bow before me peons

That would justify the Re:Zero cast being here singlehandedly.

I WANT TO BULLY DARKNESS

>you should just watch it solely so you can understand some things.
it's fucking garbage
i bet you watch game of thrones too

I read game of thrones memes

She might be interacting with Ainz and Albedo as her vice-prezes.

I have watched post-season 4 of GoT only for that reason, and I’m glad I did since the last episode completely BTFO out of people who bandwagoned the series after it went off the books and thought it was their personal SJW wish-fullfillment.

Can any one of these dickless loser MCs even compete?

Attached: Clown Cannon.png (726x1057, 700K)

Pretty sure they are getting off-screened. Ainz has nothing in common with her and Ainz has nothing to say to Albedo. Also Megumin is on the bench too, pretty sure we'll be focusing on other groups:
>Aqua, Aura and Subaru have nothing to talk about, Aura will probably just play with the animals and ignore them
>Shalltear will most likely try to rape Rem
>Mare and Beatrice will probably be the funniest considering Mare has a 10+ inch dick held back by his magical underwear truly a trap within a trap
>Cocytus will probably get caught up in Darkness' lewd stuff by accidentally following one of her instructions or something

Attached: file.png (480x273, 226K)

>follow me to the gay bathhouse

I'm dissapointed at Darkness' dismissal/ignoring of Cocytus' pedipalps.

This idea is so potentially mindblowing it might actually be the case.

>Ainz has nothing in common with her and Ainz has nothing to say to Albedo.
You can get some gags from Emilia trying make friends with them while Albedo tries to push for Ainz to upstage her.

I love Subaru, he's so handsome and cool

Attached: Subaru.png (759x427, 379K)

It makes me sad to know this is the only 'fanservice' you get in the anime. At least the manga also has this for a little equal opportunity service.

Attached: Kind Naked Maids.png (727x1071, 692K)

Rem get off the computer

Ainz and his subordinates are probably going to mentally dissect Emilia

Subaru-kun

Attached: 58535291_p19.png (773x600, 379K)

Would they even bother dissecting milquetoast?

For those of you wonder what's up with Emilia, this was made by the guys making this show during their Re: Zero run.

Attached: Rem-rins.jpg (1299x2048, 497K)

How does one dissect a void?

examining the environment around it

>Aqua, Aura and Subaru have nothing to talk about

Lmao what? This is by far the most volatile group of all. I bet this particular interaction absorbs the most attention in the next episode.

To dip her in milk dumbass

Attached: Subarukun Subarukun.jpg (450x886, 240K)

based

Remfags will take over the world

Attached: longest active ReZero poll to date.png (648x428, 20K)

Aqua and Subaru have horrible experiences when it comes to animals, I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to set the chicken coop on fire.

Man I wish I could read Chinese

why do peeps like rem? she has no personality besides loving subaru for no reason

She was going to win the Barusu before her sister took crazy pills and died

Attached: ywbnpnbpi0ix.jpg (713x401, 33K)

Losers self-insert as the MC.

I just finished Re:zero earlier today, it was pretty good. how much further has the source material gotten, and how long do you think the next season will be? is there enough for another 2 cours?
also, the best girl (from what i've seen) is pretty obviously Crusch, followed closely by Beako

What would Megumin and Gantz even talk about over the intercoms? I can't see any interaction from this.

Attached: 1458151704662.png (788x568, 602K)

>why do peeps like rem? she has no personality besides loving subaru for no reason
you've never read the series, unironically Rem has the most characterization of all the side characters up til Arc 3 and even afterwards she's still up there. And she doesn't love Subaru for no reason.

So, Tanya is stronger than floor guardians, huh?

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-074317.png (1280x720, 709K)

I've only watched Konosuba and Overlord, with a passing knowledge in Tanya and ReZero. Anyone else that picked this show up on the same boat? How are you enjoying the series?

Shes got a magic pendant blessed by Sonzai Ecksu. if they took it she'd be a regular little girl(male)

Because there isn’t. I don’t know why, but this series seems intent on sidelining both Emilia and Megumin who have the same VA.

Kazuma is probably just into being stepped on by a loli nazi. He's a man of taste.

How is it volatile though? It's boring, Aura is a physical god, her body is quite literally more than a thousand times tougher than diamond so she'll ignore these two, Aqua has had no interaction with either and Subaru's jokes are cringy and would only make them more distant.
I doubt the studio will be interested in drawing this. Aura is a summoner and a beast tamer and could show these 2 how to handle animals but I don't think the studio would be interested in this. Showing what Cocytus and Darkness are doing or What Rem and Shalltear are doing would be better.
How would this even be funny? Emilia is too 'bright' for Ainz if you know what I mean. They are literally incompatible and Ainz has nothing to say to Albedo except probably to tell her to behave. These 3 as well Megumin will disappear for a while I think.

She's got more personality in the source material. More mischievous, more observant, more obviously mentally ill.

Attached: Rem.png (987x9800, 1.9M)

>implying she'd cheat on Roswaal

Read Overlord x Tanya, it's her pendant, it even allowed her to move her lips when Ainz stopped time

S2 was announced for... sometime. It will cover Arc 4, which is fairly long and hopefully they do a full 25/6 episodes just for that because otherwise it's going to get fucky. The WN is on arc 6, the LN is in arc 5 getting towards the end.

Tanya is from WW1, not WW2

>NW gets brought in
That'd be a ride

>the best girl (from what i've seen) is pretty obviously Crusch
Why though? Someone like Anastasia is 100 times better.

>Aqua has had no interaction with either
You missed where Aqua is on every floor guardian's shit list somehow?

Started the show having only watched Overlord and read the entirety of Konosuba. I liked it a lot but wanted to understand everything. After the first three episodes, I binged both Tanya and Re:Zero. I recommend them both.

Tanya is the most completely immune character to charisma or charm if we’re defining her stats in DnD terms. She utterly refuses to believe there’s a God despite the fact that God aka Being X literally talks to her.

She's a proto-Nazi

>people want a serious grimdark Aqua
Cut the useless goddess(who is actually the definition of useful) a break.

She's either always been a God, or has had to earn her way to that title. Probably wasn't a fun ride. No shit she could solo Kazuma's party. She's a God. Like, shit. Drench her stat sheet in lemon juice and you probably just get big bold black text saying YOU FUCKING LOSE

Attached: konosuba aqua.jpg (1200x993, 230K)

You sound really boring

Yes but Ainz told them to behave and if it was Shalltear in Aqua's group then I could see them arguing or fighting but Aura is smarter than she looks.

Ah, I see. Never realized just how broken her pendant could be.

She was really into being a tutor. I think it actually made her feel like she was good at something like her sister thinks she is.

Is it time for heresy?

Attached: Now THIS is shitposting.jpg (514x250, 17K)

all germans are proto-nazis

Sonzai Ekusu does so much for that little duck. He just wants Tanya to believe both miracles and magic exist.

fuck that bitch. Crush was a cool beauty and could throw sonic booms with her sword, and she looked nice in her night outfit that one time. she was a real class act

Tanya doesn't really deny the existence of magic, she just doesn't believe in god and thinks Sonzai X is a LARPing faggot.

But are miracles and magic a zero sum game, is the thing.

In case you didn't notice, they start tutoring Subaru after he draws Rem aggro but he doesn't know that they're onto him smelling like witch ass. She's 'tutoring' him, alternating with Rem, simply to keep an eye on him. After that point when he's still learning from him, Ram just shit talks him and doesn't care whether he learns this shit or not while Rem reams his ass because she does.

>I'm killing you because you've been a dick your whole life
>"FUCK YOU, YOU'RE NOT REALLY GOD!"
>... i mean, i kinda am?
>"NO YOU AREN'T. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU
>what if i sent you to worl-
>"I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALA"

tanya is an asshole and deserves everything thats happened to xer more than the other MC's

Attached: 82FE8258-9048-4C31-A24A-F73B32B0CF23.jpg (470x663, 103K)

Visha is literally perfect wife material. i want to mount those childbearing Slav hips and make beautiful Aryan babies with her.

Attached: tanya visha.jpg (868x1024, 215K)

Was it Being X that killed Tanya or that shitty incompetent employee?

Anyways all I know is that Mary Sue swalllowed the Being X pill and got her shit fucked, so, uh, I dunno, maybe skepticism is valid here.

Priscilla is easily the best female character in the series. She is the best girl.

You need blue eyes and blond hair to be Aryan you mixed blood.

The employee, Being X handles reincarnation and showed up because Salaryman was dying.

>lick my foot
>savor all the humiliation as you crawl over
For me, it's Priscilla

Attached: 1529213570564.jpg (1077x920, 80K)

I'd say the wars are more blended. The country is just one expanding country on conquest which is similar to WWII, while WWI had Austria-Hungary invade Serbia which Germany aided and the domino effect of war began.

You know that's a shit test right? And if you do that she kills you for being so pathetic?

The LN shorten Arc 4 considerably

BASED

Attached: best-gril-looks-down.jpg (720x408, 91K)

>Aura shows Subaru and Aqua how to tame animals
>Sets the chicken coop on fire

Attached: 1487515592396.jpg (1182x966, 436K)

>thinks you're disgusting no matter what
that's the best part.

It did, but it's still long. It's about the length of arc 3 and arc 3 had no business being the number of episodes it was, considering how heavily they gutted everything that happened in the capital. And if the choice is adapting more to fit it in 25/6 vs cutting to cram it in 12/3 they should do the former.

Nah, if you tell her to go fuck herself she'll just break your bones but might find you slightly amusing and have whatever amounts to respect to her.

>How is it volatile though? It's boring, Aura is a physical god, her body is quite literally more than a thousand times tougher than diamond so she'll ignore these two, Aqua has had no interaction with either and Subaru's jokes are cringy and would only make them more distant.

Aqua gets defeated by NPC level 1 toads, and Aura is an animal tamer who is probably pretty pissed that Aqua cast an attack spell against her supreme leader. Subaru is just a regular human outside of having crazy respawn powers who has to mediate this while interaction while lacking the “I don’t give a fuck about hitting this dumb bitch” mentality that Kazuma has.

The point is, is that I've never gotten a boner so fast from just reading a subtitle since then, so Priscilla is best girl.

Is there more

Aura was also the one over by Shalltear checking to see if she wasn't redead from incidental contact with goddess juice.

That or he somehow get jobbed by animals. Maybe have a mental breakdown when a rabbit lands on his head.

Crusch canonically wants to fuck her feminine boy pussy knight, is that a plus for you?

Attached: HKE5A5E.jpg (1085x716, 472K)

Attached: Prepare your anus Barusu.jpg (859x1200, 898K)

Only if you're Sayaka.

Mary Sue's own psychoses got her put down.

At the point in the series this is from, on account of Rem and Puck being present, he's only interacted with doggos. So he could get a little nervous around a dog maybe.

no, but only because i can't self insert as Felix and properly imagine her draining me in the amazon position. felix would've been best girl if he wasn't a guy, "his" voice melts my heart

Attached: 1464597251535.gif (540x540, 217K)

Only because that faggot brainwashed her

Felix is for

Attached: 12315613.jpg (900x675, 84K)

>felix would've been best girl if he wasn't a guy, "his" voice melts my heart
Great taste. The author of Re:Zero chose his VA as his favorite.

WELCOME TO (MEAT) TOUGH GUY, HOW TOUGH ARE YOU?

What would happen if Emilia ever entered the bone zone?

Felix is for Ekaterina Kurae formerly Kitty Catty Katja.

Attached: 1556423267.jpg (502x446, 50K)

No. You could say that she has brainwashed him. There's not much else in his mind other than her.

NGNL would have had season 2 if the fucker wasn't busted tracing

>Being X shows up
>Turn undead

Is the movie worth finding and downloading?

Isn't Aqua the one who does exactly the same shit Being X does?

Someone on earth dies, she reincarnates them or sends them to another world.

Just what kind of shit did he even pull off in that raffle?

>Ferris and Crusch's relationship is so good that butthurt shitters try to come up with all kinds of shit to bully them
Kek. Keep seething.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 118.png (800x793, 330K)

The prequel thing? Yeah, it was way better than the series itself.

Shalltear and Albedo would want to kill her. Ainz lost interest in the other sex, Albedo is just a reminder of the important bone he misses.

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.27M)

>Re:Zero
The most popular isekai fall into two categories:
series like Re:Zero and mushoku tensei are those series were some people self-insert really hard on the protag cause of how much of a loser he is at the start of the series, and since otaku and weebs are some of the most pathetic people on earth, they get really attached to these sort of losers.
And then there's series like NGNL, slime, onii-sama where the point is to self-insert on someone who is super OP from the start to forget how worthless their life is.

KAZUMA-SAMA PLEASE FUCK EMILIA, REM AND RAM

Attached: 70E42E5B-F4C9-4D71-8368-03C4D5AF1A68.jpg (640x360, 44K)

And did you miss the part where Demiurge told the floor guardians this episode they should act with more autonomy because he thinks Ainz is just “testing” them?

Shit is about to go down.

>There's not much else in his mind other than her.
Exactly. A low gandered. He already knows the brainwashing technique, he tried to do it on Subaru before Rem stopped him

>Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere
what is that even about
the fucking synopsis makes zero sense

Kazuma is too busy being Demiurge and Tanya's bitch boy, fuck someone else to fuck your sluts.

>so good
>she doesn’t even remember him
>Felix doesn’t lift a finger to help her.
Lmao

Can you take this stupid meme back to Yea Forums

One doesn't need to brainwash their best friend, user. What are you so mad about, exactly?

Different from Being x. Aqua only has that power in heaven and even then souls arrive to her and she has the 'authority' to send them either to heaven (human) or reincarnate them. She was pretty much an employee and got kicked out and now Eris has those powers. While Being X descends to personally collect the soul.

How does one even rig a raffle?

Attached: 1486693679107.png (221x328, 93K)

>Felix doesn’t lift a finger to help her
He baited Capella, read Arc 5.

They do when they don’t reciprocate their feelings. Felix has healed Crusch plenty of times, giving him lots of opportunities to do so.

So how has that help alleviate her memory loss?

Local idiot has to conquer the world so he can fuck his childhood friend who is now a robot?

Keep seething.

AINZ-SAMA PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

Attached: CCE55650-8830-4247-854B-DCC531536D0A.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Imagine pricking your finger and being pronounced dead within 3 days

Oh I’m not the one seething.

Crusch will join Subaru’s harem after he saves her.

Well in a general sense Roswaal rigged it, by being a clown fuck, but he also has access to it.

He can't do much about lost memories, user.

Can you please take this stupid meme back to Yea Forums?

I thought the tracing thing was debunked

>Subaru
>Harem
kek

On a rating of Sword Art Online to Log Horizon, how good (for a light novel) is it?

You self-insert fags are pathetic.

Asanagi

Oh I don’t know, maybe going to go the Sage’s tower like everyone else trying to fix memory loss. Felix just sits around doing nothing while Subaru is going to do all the work.

Pure Autism/10

RE:Zero is the game of thrones of isekai

Fine but I won't do it for free, I'll take payment in the form of your little blue headed demon. I like me some demon pussy

Attached: file.png (640x347, 352K)

Subaru will only have three people in his harem: Emila, Rem, and Patrasche

Crusch needs Ferris by her side more than the group needs him in the tower.

I'm an autist so maybe I'll give it a try
the porn is pretty good anyway

That is his wife you dumbass dickless skeleton. Taking his wife as payment to fuck his wife is stupid, this is why you let Demiurge handle all your shit.

Lizards don't count

Those chinese and their traditional chinese names like "Ricardo" and "dd"

>RE:Zero is the game of thrones of isekai

Attached: file.png (1600x868, 2.53M)

It would be my dream to have a 4some with Visha, Wiz, and Raphtalia

It's good, but it's also not remotely for everyone. Horizon is dense as hell, and it expects the reader to be able to keep up with its incredibly, autistically detailed setting, cast, etc.

No she doesn’t. She has no connection with Felix with her memory loss. Hes a total stranger to her. Funny since when Rem was erased from Subaru’s memories his body still remembered her.

Well it is interesting how Kazuma's death and Tanya's deaths are kinda opposites.

Tanya's death is murder, deliberate murder. The Salaryman is pushed in front of a train by that one guy.

Kazuma's death is accidental, but his intentions were good. He wanted to save that girl from being run over by the truck that wasn't a truck and didn't even end up hitting him.

Tanya's death illustrates sort of the worst of humanity, while Kazuma's, in a weird way, illustrates the best.

I think we can see why the reactions towards the two of them would be different. Both Being X and Aqua have their own interest, with Aqua nudging Kazuma towards Isekai, but Aqua offers Kazuma a choice while Being X puts Tanya in a shitty situation as sort of an ultimatum.

Anyone here upset that Subaru didn't cross dress for the talent show? Feels like wasted potential.

Attached: 1489710571170.png (864x576, 49K)

Fuck you, and Patrasche isn't a just a lizard she's a glorious Land Dragon and will win Subaru's heart.

Only you, fag

Ferris and Crusch have been together for a year after her memory loss, so no, he isn't a total stranger to her. And I wasn't just talking about emotional support, but also medical support in case something happens with her situation.

You are either baiting or extremely stupid.

>Tanya: "It's you, Aqua-sama! You're being X!"
>Aqua: "Dude I was drunk when I isekai'd you I barely remember that shit."
>Tanya: "But you're literally constantly trying to get me to submit!"
>Aqua: "I literally can't remember."

Attached: thumbsup.png (200x200, 56K)

Rem
Emilia
Subaru
Betty
Echidna
Petelguese
Wilhelm
Otto
Ram
Reinhardt
Julius
Crusch
Felix
Patrasche
Felt
Elsa
Satella
Minerva
Puck
Priscilla
Garfiel
Petra
Anastasia
Roswaal
Ton Chin Kon (Three stooges)
Daphne
Sekhmet
Pandora
Aldebaran
Kadmon (Appa vendor)
Tonchinkon again
Some meme
Theresa
Carmilla
Fredrika
Regulus
Ricardo
Shaula
Mimi
meme
meme
Tia
Haribel
Reid

Like the AIDS she picked up that he also can't do anything about?

>Funny since when Rem was erased from Subaru’s memories his body still remembered her.
I haven't read this series but is this another instance of Japs using 'muscle memory' ? It's a subconscious thing and i'm pretty sure if you magically erase memories then there won't be muscle memory related to whatever was erase. Normally losing memory you can still concentrate or go under hypnosis to remember or have muscle memory since your brain could still use those neurons to still make those connections.

Subaru = Witch with Godlike powers doing some shit, summoning him to another world whilst still alive

Kazuma and Tanya = God or being with godlike powers offering a choice or forcing an outcome after death

But then we have Ainz. What's going on there? We know yet? He got Isekai'd to his game world, but he didn't die, right?

Yes. Ferris is the most likely person to figure a cure for it if one exists, and the situation with the aids can end up changing somehow. For better or worse.

He was sent there by Dragon Emperor that might as well be god in the latest side story

Probably some sort of matrix type shit where his consciousness was basically 'loaded' into the game.

I know what you're thinking: Do magic and miracles exist? And the answer may surprise you...

Attached: Ber_defa1.png (343x440, 90K)

No, the effect simply isn't all consuming per se. It's actually kind of lazy, as it actively eats memories it hasn't eaten yet but only when you try and recall them, which is extremely uncomfortable according to Ram. Plus he was hanging out in the place all the memories go at the time and she showed up as a spooky ghost.
He has some kind of weird feelings similarly locked away in regards to Satella that can become unlocked sort of in proximity to her, but who knows what's up with that.

The best part about Isekai Quartet is it sparks these sorts of connections.

But who's controlling the matrix?

Attached: 1511156138230.jpg (500x500, 26K)

the server

Why does this 10 minute meme anime crossover do a better job of showing off the humor of Overlord than its actual anime? Like seriously, people say s1 of Overlord is decent, but it’s not. It’s fucking trash and comes off as a generic power fantasy isekai rather than a dark comedy.

Attached: 668C832F-FC8C-4C60-AB41-BAB5ACC8B822.jpg (2208x4968, 1.75M)

Fuck that never occurred in my head

It's literally his talent. He can also play guitar and do latte art. But crossdressing is what he's best at.
Well, there's a difference between having your name eaten and your memories. Memories seems to be total amnesia for the person involved, while name seems to take the lazy route you mentioned for everyone else.

Wtf is this? 'He is in a game' fags are still alive? Go fucking read the latest side story, he was quite literally brought over by a dragon and is currently fighting one of them.

Attached: file.png (1230x1869, 2.15M)

Subaru also seems to become resistant to witch powers over time with exposure to him.

So how’s he curing it then? He isn’t. He’s just sitting there being a bitch. Subaru already has done more the help her by sucking out her aids.

>Q: I humbly request an episode with Ferris after she became Crusch-sama! (note: sama is written in hiragana here, so this likely refers to after the memory loss)

>A: After she became Crusch-sama, she started wearing clothing that she wouldn't before, so Ferris enjoyed helping her choose clothing. One day, Crusch-sama said she'd like to do the same with Ferris, and she picked his clothing. It was something Crusch-sama (note: -sama in kanji, so referring to pre-memory-loss Crusch) previously picked out and given to him. Ferris tried to endure it, but he cried.

He felt at ease whenever he was around Rem without knowing why or how. It’s probably more related “souls” than actual brain science.

> im gonna half kill them

Attached: rape.png (859x915, 641K)

Jibril would realize there is no Ten Pledges to stop her, and blow the rest of these plebs sky high.

Ferris is going to kiss her and suck the aids into himself, then die and resurrect. Poof, aids is gone.

That's comedy

Is that supposed to mean something? So she picked out the same dress twice, probably because how her brain sees and handles colors was not changed.

Try again

Too bad he can’t do that. Only Subaru can.

I'm not sure what we are even debating about.

Oh I’m imagining it now

>Subaru nyan you have to kiss Crusch to save her! I’m useless and can’t do anything, please save her nyan

Yep. It's not something the anime shows off well after a certain point, but Rem's got serious mental problems. She tortured a dude to death back when she was 8, using her healing magic to prolong his consciousness, while she smiled.

I wonder how she'll get along with Shalltear? I suppose that depends on how well the IQ team understands her.

I bet that kissing a person is a way for normal people to transfer lust shit. Capella was actually giving hints for Ferris during their confrontation.

>both the nurses are sadists

This show is amazing and only faggots think it’s not. If it just had more konosuba I’d be set.

Attached: Rem Blowjob.jpg (500x551, 111K)

This is a real Rem blow job

Attached: 1230E2CE-9F6E-44EA-BA0C-DB0C7C6E50D8.jpg (904x1280, 367K)

>megalovania plays in the distance on an organ

Well Felix is too much of a faggot to do a man’s job and kiss Crusch.

But user he is in and playing a game. We all are.

Attached: 1455325100565.gif (260x200, 2.2M)

>bone thanos
That sounds pretty painful

Does anyone else want to fuck Demiurge

Are we supposed to hate subaru?

All the cool kids do it, so why not?

Attached: Angry Betty.jpg (438x497, 74K)

He's kind of cursed to be in love with Emilia so it's not entirely his fault.

“We”? This isn’t a hive mind, doing “we” this, “what do we think of that” that is pure reddit faggoty and should be a banable offense.

you're unironically supposed to self insert as him
it's kind of sad

>Hornjobs are an actual thing.

Attached: 59227381_p0.jpg (796x1000, 233K)

Childhood is hating Subaru
Adulthood is finding Subaru is fucking hot as a woman and accepting your fate

Attached: 1516768496003.jpg (2000x1584, 241K)

fuck you i lost

When the group returns from the tower and Crusch is just about ready to die and no cure has been found, Ferris will kiss her while bawling his eyes out, which will cause the lust shit to go inside Ferris and kills him, then he just resurrects and the problem is solved.

Hell, Tappei can go even further and make it so the dragon blood inside him is rendered harmless but still stays inside him and boosts his physical strength. That would be cool.

I meant what the author intended you autistic retarded. We meant simply the person watching it you dumb faggot

Who else here self-inserts as the clown?

I relate more to Kazuma.

>self insert
Are you fucking retarded? He’s his own character. Kazuma is more of a self insert character.

based and hooooonnnnkkkpiiiilllllleed

Attached: c8cb7566079e0093956333821e5950c8.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>Kazuma being more of a self insert than subaru

Attached: 1546992745552.jpg (480x360, 12K)

How many years has it been?

Attached: 1488394190504.jpg (372x268, 11K)

Tappei

>classic lazy but really competent when he tries trope which hikki neets love
>doesn’t make a move on girls as that would ruin the status quo
>classic “scum” but with a heart of gold who actually doesn’t really do anything scummy actually

They're shitty smug NEETs, so they'd fit in perfectly with Kazuma and Subaru

The author intends you to read the damn story and do whatever you want. If you want to self-insert as a whiny, broken jackass manbaby that's on you. He's not forcing you.

You forgot nihilistic with a wicked self of humor.

If Subaru was undead and his emotions were suppressed if they got out of hand, would you like him?

I’m sure Kazuma will have a great time with them after he inevitably has to go to the nurses office given the group that he’s in.

What would he even do at that point? For better or worse being a sperg is his thing, you make him a coldly rational zombie and he probably fucks off and goes evil somewhere.

There's like a 99% chance Rem was stalking Subaru when Kazuma declared them enemies. Only Shalltear acknowledging his defense of Ainz-sama from Aqua would save him on the table.

I think Kazuma would fit me to a T if I had the idea and will to pick Aqua as my cheat item. Though I probably would end up fucking Darkness at least once, and then maybe back off from it after it proves to be too much work and/or I got NTR'd by the sweaty faceless bald fat man she would bring in to "spice things up."

Self insert is a relative term you dumb niggers. A self insert is anybody that you can relate with.

>For better or worse being a sperg is his thing
so that's whose self inserting

Attached: 1556248069231.png (815x815, 889K)

Its probably due to all the character interactions and power scaling getting messed up.

you forgot the part where he doesnt do scummy shit or touch girls because much forced contrivance, can't have this in our japanese ln, what if it damaged sales? Kazuma can only marry and have kids after final volume and consulting popularity pools and figurine sales.

No? That's just what makes his character dynamic, being a retard who jumps into shit because of his retarded impulses, greed, pride, etc. You take those away from him and you get a much less dynamic character and for a long running story that's probably worse, but there are IF chapters where he gets like that, specifically the one where he teams up with Echidna and becomes a fairly mellow psychopath that will kill himself just so he can tell a little girl what the weather will be like tomorrow.

>>classic “scum” but with a heart of gold who actually doesn’t really do anything scummy actually
I thought I covered it but now since I think of it I didn’t cover it enough, it makes me sick now looking at Kazuma.

>oh look I have no cheat skill
>astronomically high luck

Oh fuck you user

Subaru was pretty fun in that universe though

He's interesting for a bit, but he probably wouldn't make a great MC for a ridiculously long series.

I mean, your super power is dying and coming back to life. My skepticism would be "Am I sure all my deaths aren't causing a huge problem somehow like in Planescape Torment, Am I sure everytime I come back my soul doesn't die a bit?", but if I had some reassurance that the price I paid for dying was just the pain of dying I think I'd just flat out make a fantasy gun and An Hero on the reg to take care of moderate problems.

It's really not that crazy if the power is limitless and you were of sound moral character to not be a huge cunt about it.

Attached: best use.jpg (800x1550, 302K)

You have a point, Satan. Isekai Quartet has done a better job convincing me Overlord is a dark comedy than anything else.

Lack of edgy drama. Same thing with Ple Ple Pleiades.

I’m a gamer so me

>Isekai Quartet has done a better job convincing me Overlord is a dark comedy than anything else.
If quite literally 99% off all anime characters that aren't evil but are good or neutral ever heard of what Demiurge does in his 'farm' then they would either not sleep or do whatever they can to kill this demon.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 930K)

>but if I had some reassurance that the price I paid for dying was just the pain of dying I think I'd just flat out make a fantasy gun and An Hero on the reg to take care of moderate problems.
Well he knows Satella gets closer and more powerful everytime he does it and Echidna shows him what would happen if the timelines extended past his death and presented the idea that he was just leaving a mountain of dead bodies behind him if failed timelines he was just running away from. And while she knows, or could find out, exactly how the power works, she won't tell him.

He does that in the IFs. Subaru becomes quite...devious when turned evil. His kill count in the Pride and Gluttony IFs surpass Ainz and Tanya by a long shot, he becomes a crime boss in the Wrath IF and most likely has a high kill count as well the Wrath IF Subaru wanted to bang Ram so he had some good taste there, Lust IF is simply Subaru as a chad thundercock, regularly fucking all the candidates as well as Rem and Ram. Greed IF Subaru sees no value in himself and kills himself for extremely small problems, also has Emilia copy Rem down to her hairstyle out of extreme envy. The Envy route is the main story and most likely, due to Tappei's inclusion of Vainglory and Melancholy, we will soon get IFs on those minor sins as well.

>killing everyone.
Half at most.

Nothing wrong with the happy farm, they raise fine two legged sheep there.

Some of them would offer him a job.

Attached: 1523464601090.jpg (530x338, 32K)

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

Who wants an IF where Subaru is just a sad sack of shit all the time?

>also has Emilia copy Rem down to her hairstyle out of extreme envy
Emilia does that of her own accord when she becomes utterly dependant on him because she assumes he likes the potato more. Its the reverse of Rem in the Rem IF growing her hair long because she thinks Subaru would like her more if she looked more like Emilia (who is ded as fuck)

>Some of them would offer him a job.
>Guts
Pretty that is vanilla to Demiurge.

Attached: file.png (236x419, 170K)

>IFs
Hard cringe

Shitty and full of cuckoldry?

Have the Nips theorized that perhaps the "Good" Satella personality(or the not completely evil one) is Subaru himself? Assuming she's slowly absorbing his soul.

Potato?

I just want his dick

cringe tranny comic, go back to kotaku fag

A devil, not The Devil.
Salaryman knows the difference.

I wouldn't call Subaru cold or rational in any of those AUs, more like deranged psychopath.

>megumicom
have they saved all their rei money for 10 minutes of crimson autism in episode 6?

Attached: 1555714750610.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Awkward Zombie is a biological girl, I believe.

You're in luck, his final form author said:
>Demiurge's final form is known as "man's strongest romance"

MY SAUSAGE AINZ-SAMA

Attached: When Rem Wakes Up.jpg (480x3200, 382K)

Attached: meet up.png (861x520, 771K)

>potato
See pic, Subaru carrying his potato or sack of potatoes. Depends on how you want to think of her.

Attached: 5DFC5F10-34D4-4C12-BC95-A6EDE2AD1C08.jpg (875x1200, 167K)

Cool story bro? What does that have to do with anything

He's not too bad in the Greed one, just incredibly off-putting.

Tfw Ainz made the One Piece Brooks joke in this scene

I was talking about the god hand, ya dingus.

In a doujin he used [Wish] to gain a body, something he should try but would be against it since it would expose him because he would lose his poker face

Subaru joining soon.

Attached: Balse Bustaa.jpg (1000x563, 473K)

You called it a tranny comic. The person who makes it ain't a tranny. Unless I missed some coming out party where she said she was a guy

What? He's just a simple farmer raising Albion sheep. Nothing nefarious about that.

People are confusing "sympathetic," "relatable" and "audience cipher" when they say self-insert here.

Kazuma and Subaru are both audience cipher characters. They're both self-inserts. Every goddamned isekai protagonist is an audience cipher self-insert for someone, usually the author.

You sympathize with both Subaru and Kazuma because they get kicked in the teeth by isekai world. Whether you find Subaru or Kazuma relatable depends on your point of view.

The Konosuba anime does a better job of presenting Kazuma as relatable than Re:Zero does for Subaru, desu

The cheat skill is Aqua you profoundly stupid man.

>AUs
IFs*

Cant wait for insect girl from overlord

It would be amusing. You would assume Subaru in the Gluttony IF would just be hungry? The fucker slaughters so many innocent people with his sexy pet scorpion as he lost his memories and is trying to become the "Subaru" through the consummation of another's memories. He becomes schizophrenic from doing this.
You would assume Pride would just be him acting extra dickish? He burns the entire country down cause he got butthurt at Reinhard beating Elsa while he couldn't after dozens of loops.
That's what they are, and your buzzword wont change that.

Planting a new crop

Attached: Farmin' Potatoes.png (988x988, 1.67M)

That's not Awkward Zombie.

>The cheat skill is Aqua you profoundly stupid man.
Oh fuck off. He cannot lose any luck based thing. He bankrupts a entire nation by gambling. Any accuracy roll he will hit.

>kicked in the teeth
Lol no. Kazuma has billions of isekai money, steady income from royalties, and some of the most powerful people in his party.

>relatable
Yeah Kazuma is a self insert like I said.

Nah, Kazuma simply presents a more delusional view of what people want to think of themselves as, while Subaru is a more realistic take of how people would actually behave if they got isekai’d.

learn to read dumbass

>Megumin
She can go full chuuni without Kazuma to stop her from saying stupid shit over the PA.
>Aqua
There will be giant frogs for some reason.

Attached: Eating All The Potatoes.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Why is that JK dark elf cosplaying as Megumin?

But that is him acting extra dickish.

No it's not.
That's the dude from the starting town.

He skins people alive and heals them back as well as feed them their own flesh. Also he is so kind as to not feed them their own babies but to make them exchange children and eat each others children. Demiurge has a heart of gold, he wants to make it possible for humans and demihumans to breed so he's been allowing them to have sex no matter their size or 'willingness'
Quote volume 8:
>“I cannot understand why they would hate our kind and generous Demiurge-sama, but he said that himself. Ah, speaking of which, listen to this. Because Demiurge-sama was so generous, he took pity on the starving livestock. So he made them exchange children with each other, roasted them and put them on the table. If he was heartless, wouldn’t he have served them up without exchanging them?”
Now where does he sign up?

Attached: file.png (2048x1536, 2.25M)

Oh, it aint. My bad. Thought it was cause she likes PW. Don't really care if someone is a tranny so long as they make good stuff though, like the Snapcube Sonic dub(though the anime pornsonas annoy me, thats just false advertising)

Hrm? Is that all?

Attached: 13d478e2d81bf8caad7f6c1e3535e6c4_1479471201_9679.gif (600x338, 231K)

Megumin is harmlessly retarded, but Aqua is really the one who could cause some problems with Kazuma there to real her in.

>like the Snapcube Sonic dub(though the anime pornsonas annoy me
This is a series of words you have typed.

I meant that the IF stories are all extremely cringy.

Attached: Ram Punishment.webm (1000x563, 139K)

Oh yes, they're some edgy shit.

What? I don't think Kazumas circumstances are delusional, if we had high luck and Aqua as our cheat item we could probably do just fine.

Subaru isn't more realistic, he's more unfortunate. Literally, he's cursed, while Kazuma is blessed

Another episode, another Aqua soapbox rant against the undead. How do we stop this massive bigot?

Attached: isekai aqua hate undead.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Megumin
>I want to burn the innocent!
Grantz
No little girl, please don't!

Attached: w44.jpg (1080x1551, 623K)

It takes monumental respect to get over the cancer of being a degenerate tranny. There are probably only a few that don't deserve to be tortured and killed, like Vektroid. Making a shitty webcomic is far from it, actually it more or less adds to the cancer.

Pay me your own pockets worth Rashid.

Kazuma is gonna get put through the ringer in his group

UndeadLivesMatter

She also has a Type-97 that she uses most of the time.
Take the Type-95 and she's still trouble.

It's not bigotry if its warranted. PURGE WHEN.

Attached: brimming with power.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

She needs cultural enrichment in a traditional undead happy farm.

>Kazuma is blessed
>Kazuma
>Blessed
He is cursed by some unknown god to be a lolicon instead of planting his dick deep down in Darkness or Wiz.

They're supposed to be edgy, but they are a demonstration of Subaru's capacity to be evil. He's not the protagonist he thought he was, but hes its greatest antagonist. He has the capacity to be worse than any Archbishop in the series

BONE ZONE

Robot women get their mental software patterns somewhere Steeeeeeeve.

Also, they are imperialist, not fascist.

>The Konosuba anime does a better job of presenting Kazuma as relatable than Re:Zero does for Subaru, desu
Probably because Subaru isn’t a self insert character like Kazuma. Subaru has specific trauma related to his upbringing, he has this extreme need for self validation which is something people can relate to but people don’t go around changing their entire identity to “Emilia’s Knight” or “Rem’s Hero”.

Shut up Kite, you still underperform.
Never bruhdawg.

>this dumb HOH is at it again

Attached: isekai beatrice side eye look.jpg (370x431, 29K)

Release the hounds.

Or do shit like this

Attached: So Memey.png (937x781, 279K)

Only a pose a Potato can love

Visha got some good treatment this week.

Attached: D6idsBYU8AARaMW.jpg (2048x1450, 654K)

>Literally, he's cursed, while Kazuma is blessed

He’s about to get his comeuppance in this show.

>Gets put in a group with Demiurge and Tanya
>Will probably have to go to the nurses office run by Shalltear and Rem

Kazuma finna bouta to go through Subaru-tier suffering.

Attached: B0002C57-9153-42DA-B30D-113C6D8CF60D.png (1307x731, 1.1M)

The driving gag of Konosuba is Kazuma taking a goddess as his cheat skill and it causes him nothing but trouble.

Realistic is Grimgar. Subaru is just as bullshit as Kazuma when it comes to realism or verisimilitude. They're basically the same character, only Subaru is in a tragic farce and Kazuma is in a lighthearted one.

That's a bit harsh. I find them obnoxious too and their propensity for doxxing and harassing people really irks me, but live and let live, ya know?

His series title literally says he's blessed.

Chibi Beatrice is the cutest thing.

>The driving gag of Konosuba is Kazuma taking a goddess as his cheat skill and it causes him nothing but trouble.
Yeah but he has impossibly high luck as a cheat skill you fucking moron

>Realistic is Grimgar.
Hahahahaha, maybe realistic if you think everyone is the same massive pussy you are. Humans never would've gotten out of the jungle if all of them were as pathetic as that cast. And then the MC just gets a get-out-jail-free plot armor instant kill anyway.

She looks like that normally.

Attached: Tickle Betty.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

I just see the IFs as silly April fools stories (which they are). I don't believe that he would actually be able to do the things he does in them.

Came for Tanya

Stayed for Visha

God, Visha is SO sexy.

Will they spoil Subaru's nifty new Sloth power

Thanks for reminding me to get a higher quality version.

Attached: 59990955.webm (1000x562, 191K)

And they make sense, if you take the time to google them.

Snapcube Sonic Dub - a group of fandubbers led by a tranny named Penny Parker. best known for the dubber Alfred who I don't think is a tranny, who made the Eggman announcement meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLBL4M55tJU

>anime pornsonas
See picture related. This is a habit where transexuals(and also ugly nerds, feminists, etc, etc), use high quality art to represent themselves instead of their actual pictures. Said art is often times hentai-ish or pornographic in nature.

This has been a series of explanations I have typed.

Attached: Penny Parker Snapcube.jpg (900x900, 70K)

>The driving gag of Konosuba is Kazuma taking a goddess as his cheat skill and it causes him nothing but trouble.
Oh and nothing but trouble gets him through any problem even fucking death, and Aqua who they keep calling useless because super useful whenever the plot demands it

The chibi adds smol

Kazuma has bullshit luck before getting isekai'd. His cheat skill, as in the thing you get when you die in an isekai, is Aqua.

Whoever told you luck was his cheat skill was wrong or lying to you.

Aqua is incredibly useful but she's an uncooperative idiot so she may as well be useless.

She works just fine when shit gets really serious. And her resurrection is the tightest shit.

Yes, that's the joke.

The reason people give Re:Zerofags shit for memeboy is because you're supposed to take him seriously. Konosuba presents itself as a comedy from the opening scene, which allows it to get away with Kazuma having standard isekai bullshit, like Subaru can get away with having the waifuest waifu to every waifu because he dies a lot.

Fairly certain it's not that he goes to another timeline. It'd be a huge convoluted mess otherwise considering they'd each have their own own multidimension reaching witch. Rewind is the best choice.

>her resurrection is the tightest shit

too bad you can't say the same for her sphincter

Attached: 1557605165924.png (545x724, 378K)

>waifuest waifu to every waifu because he dies a lot.
The reason she likes him is because he specifically didn't die. So try again.

Most likely it isn't. In the story that's presented as a bad thing and something that Subaru himself considers almost a game over, since he isn't actually saving anyone, just running away himself. But Echidna presents it because she's trying to freak him out and back him into a corner so he agrees to her terms. Additionally, being the Jealous Witch, I don't think Satella would be using a power that passes him off to anyone, even alternate versions of herself.

That's pretty gay man

> Kazuma
> Self insert
Kazuma is too much of a fucking scum bag to be considered anything remotely similar to a self insert.
> Almost joined the demon king's army because one of the generals rubbed her tits in his face. The only reason he ended up not joining was because "she" turned out to be a dude with a massive throbbing cock
> Tried to abandon his friends to go live a lazy life of luxury with Iris
> Nearly cheated on Megumin by trying to walk Darkness through how to get his penis in her vagoo when she was trying to rape him. Only reason he didn't cross the line is because Aqua and Megumin barged in on them

Attached: 20180813_122012.png (329x360, 129K)

No Tanya has been implied to believe in God many times over. Tanya just doesn't believe Sonzai X could possibly be God because acknowledging that fact would mean acknowledging someone so incompetent and different in ideology is the one controlling everything behind the scenes and was even the one who created humanity. That alone is something Tanya instinctively fights back against and denies.

It makes a lot of sense when you consider the fact that Tanya has never ever had such an incompetent superior in both lives. Literally no one can compare to X when it comes to doing such a shit job and then wondering what went wrong.

She needs a body to resurrect while Ainz does not and can even revive people he's never met. Having him replace Aqua would make the story 11/10 because of their bro moments as well as their following easy going life and Ainz. I doubt Kazuma would bring home a woman with Ainz there so there is comedy

Attached: file.png (431x604, 276K)

You wouldn't stick it in Aqua's poopchute? Goddesses apparently don't poop so what else is it for other than another place to put your dick?

Secret wine cellar.

god i wish that were me

>Emilia sings in the ending and nobody dies

Attached: Emilia Singing Lessons.jpg (666x1852, 598K)

Doesn't work that way, Tanya denies X as God, but does not deny Aqua being a Goddess. Aqua is at the moment, automatically regarded much higher simply based on that.

>Emilia in quartet isn't the real Emilia
we found the culprit

Tanya seems to just be ignoring Aqua.
Tanya hasn't seen any of Aqua's "miracles" yet.

She reacted fairly negatively to the 'goddess bless you' comments, although it was still mostly just ignoring it.

Aqua's permanently gaping anus is very troublesome for Kazuma. It's so loose you can just stick your entire arm inside and if you do it carefully enough she wouldn't even notice. Fucking her butt is out of the question. Forget throwing a hotdog down a hallway. It's more like throwing a hotdog down a sinkhole. Since she can't reach the inner depths of her own butthole, she often asks Kazuma to get a scrubbing pad and get to work cleaning the walls of her bowels. Since it's very deep and long he really hates doing it.

Attached: Sobbing.gif (220x220, 201K)

>"miracles"
The only miracle she can cause is lose.

Yeah, her reaction tends to be along the lines of, "Oh Sonsai X, not this stupid bitch again..."

Kadowaka fucked up

I agree.

I'd prefer to see the timeline where we have zombie Subaru.

> Kazuma is too much of a fucking scum bag to be considered anything remotely similar to a self insert.

Yet people still treat him like the second coming of isekai protags here.

THE ONE THAT'LL TAKE ME TO MY END

All of those were played for laughs though. There's never been a serious moment where he does something bad

>Kazuma is too much of a fucking scum bag to be considered anything remotely similar to a self insert.
I covered this in my original post. "Scumbag" with a heart of gold. He never actually does anything scummy, he doesn't have the balls to. Fuck off retard.

>Whoever told you luck was his cheat skill was wrong or lying to you.
Oh so it isn't a cheat skill.

>bankrupts an entire country by gambling

hot

Attached: 1511736820171.png (800x702, 383K)

>Darkness and Shiro interact

Attached: 1557464595168.jpg (847x579, 79K)