sakugabooru.com/post/show/65201
sakugabooru.com/post?page=1&tags=kai_ikarashi
twitter.com/waka_geek/status/1128658213547569153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The eternal AOTY

>Shit that went out of style before it even finished airing
>timeless

Who hurt you incel?

Attached: darling-in-the-franxx-24-56.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

What a fucking unit. He had something like 5 kids as well, (with another on the way)

Darling in the FranXX is the Evangelion of the 2020s and there is nothing Yea Forums can do to change that.

Attached: 1516661113925.png (233x255, 76K)

BASED & DAH-RING-PILLED

Attached: 1557800534925.png (1381x1080, 538K)

You're only going to encourage the meaningless buzzword guy.

You should have sex. You know. Like Futoshi did.

inb4
tmflp.jpg
My new favorite pasta

What is it about Franxx that Triggers people?

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

History will vindicate us.

Attached: 1550623207753.png (350x473, 155K)

clean your room roastie

>not using spoiler tags on Triggers
>not using a carlos pic
2/10, see me after class

Sure, if the manga manages to save it.

Attached: 1546283948560.png (1500x1500, 1.23M)

Great joke, OP

True AOTY was Pop Team Epic

Franxx>gridman>devilman>veg>>>>>>>>>>popteamepic

Anima Yell>Franxx>VEG>Gridman>Pop Team Epic>Devilman

Attached: 1543780439691.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

It doesn't need to be saved when its already perfect.

Bouncy!

Actually 4.0 is the evangelion of the 2020s

Why does the fat chad trigger you?

Attached: tbsn8rf5o3g01.png (1753x984, 862K)

>anima yell
What the fuck is this?
That artstyle is vomitworthy
>pop team epic before devilman
Nahhhhhhhh

Imagine shilling this show for free lmao

We have this thread every week. Can you nostalgia fags stop fighting and just buttchug each-other in a discord server or dsomething?

Attached: 1522092994099.jpg (640x645, 445K)

No, because there is no discord server.

>imagine not liking this narrative and thematic masterpiece

Imagine being this sad sack.
bet he doesn't even have a dah-ling

then make one. It's not that hard

Attached: 1518558053756.jpg (1000x1502, 305K)

I was rooting for the fatty even when everyone was shitting on him, based boomertoshi producing multiple childs

>REEEEEE
> I'M TOO STUPID TO HIDE THREADS
>REEEEEEDISCORDS
>REE MY SPECIAL PLACE
seething

Attached: 1c5af866f71192513ef3f64dc338e8c5686f0341v2_hq.jpg (736x676, 20K)

Fans of the show tend to just don't want to see the problems of it but can praise its plus' like it is a revolution on the anime industry.
Generally more "based" anime watchers hate that kind of stuff.

>HEY GUYS I'M SO BASED THAT I NEED TO VALIDATE MYSELF ON AN ANONYMOUS MESSAGEBOARD
The state of the seething anti franxx fags is pathetic.

Attached: a30.jpg (600x610, 29K)

>REEEEEE
> I'M TOO STUPID TO HIDE THREADS
This could have been a thread discussing more interesting things, but now it's being taken-up by the same group of smug-mitsuru posting circle jerkers who hang around here every week. Just move on man it ended almost a year ago now.

>REEEEEEDISCORDS
>REE MY SPECIAL PLACE
>Implying That this wouldn't be cool
It would literally be one centralised place for all franxx posting. Can you imagine how awesome that would be? A Repository of thousand of smug 9 alpha memes, boomertoshi's, and smug misturu memes

Attached: 1524392961336.jpg (582x572, 138K)

I didn't say I was anti-franxx, I enjoyed some parts of the show and don't think it is as bad as people claim it to be, but also not as good as people claim it to be. It doesn't have that Trigger charm to it in my opinion.
Also are you that butthurt that your anime isn't as great as you think it is you attack people based on your views of them from literal 2 sentence messages?

We have useless nostalgia circlejerk threads about the same old shitshows every day. At least this one is good and relatively new. What's your point?

Understandable
Thread is still young I invite you to bring up those interesting points of discussion if you'd like.

I'm still not sold on the discord though. It's pretty comfy here, it would devolve into kids and headcannons very quickly in a discord server.

>calls himself based
>tries to backpadel
yeah okay
>doesn't have that trigger charm
nani?
you okay there user?

What can we do to prevent that potential issue in a discord?

I didn't call myself based, you should read my message once again.
>Generally more "based" anime watchers hate that kind of stuff.
>" " quotation marks to honk on people unironically calling themselves based
>???

>1 year later
>stupid niggers are still pretending this was any good because their sunken value syndrome hasn't gone away yet
Fucking KEK.

>headcannon underage fag asking how to stop a discord from turning into headcannon underage fags
here's your (you), fuck off.

More like shitty trainwreck.

It's shit and popular

>iT's IRONIc BROE
>Tries to look smart by having a mild opinion of the show.
sad

Just look at this pathetic subhumans desperately begging for the tinniest bit of attention to justify their worthless existance. Truly deplorable how insignificant can a life form become.

Attached: tenor.gif (316x280, 1.17M)

The fact that Trigger abandoned it and it went to shit

Lmao who remembers when she ate that live rat?

It started so well and botched it's last arc so badly. If it had started bad then no-one would care, but since it started so good people are mad they wasted their time and effort getting invested in something that ended up not being worth it.

>the Evangelion of the 2020s
you mean bloated and pretentious? Style over substance?

I was just answering your question G need to sperg out

Yeah it was another one of those great school slice of life dramas we all live for, but this time with mechs and pretend fucking

No need*

Darling in the FranXX is a time flop. It sold well, but its fanbase is dead, and people don't even remember it anymore. It was generic, melodramatic, and boring. It was a corporate project (it was also shilled by its producers A1 and CR) that represented how you can play it safe to make sure your show sells.

There are shows (such as Evangelion, Madoka Magica, etc.) that can be considered timeless successes because not only were they successful, but they still have a sizable fanbase, and people still remember them as one of the masterpieces of anime. FranXX has none of these things.

People reference the number of threads it gets (which only started picking up in number after I called them out on their shilling), but that doesn't mean it's not a time flop. It's a very small number of people coordinating to artificially create an impression that the show still has a fanbase after it finished airing. Just look at the Unique Posters to Posts ratio in every thread. It will be wildly unbalanced, especially in comparison to shows with an actual legacy (Evangelion, Madoka, etc) which have a far more balanced ratio while also having a greater volume of posts. This very thread has a ratio of 54 / 197. Once you factor in the people criticizing the show (which can also be used as a weapon of dishonest fan support in itself) and the likelihood of VPN usage, this ratio becomes even more dire.

The bottom line is that FranXX has no cultural legacy whatsoever, even in comparison to other Trigger shows like Kill la Kill and Inou-Battle, and is sustained entirely by dishonest fan support.

Dishonest pasta

Zero two laughing is now imprinted in my mind forever
Eo to is too good for this world

Attached: eo to carnivore.png (786x624, 647K)

This.

Finally
my pasta finished cooking

Enjoy your ban fucking spammer.

>This could have been a thread discussing more interesting things
>on Yea Forums
There's no way you actually believe this. It probably bumped off a moeshit or cunny thread.

This will unironically become one, like it or not.

so true

You're a dishonest poster.

>pretend

Attached: 1557542120673.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Spammers shouldn't call other's spammers.

why the samefagging bro?

tfw you forgot this boring show even existed until this thread appeared

Attached: Howard.png (551x502, 194K)

This is nothing new. Nigger cultists were proxy spamming every new PV.

It's a meme pasta don't report pastabro

Bouncy!

That's why they're NIGGER.

Accurate.

Trigger need to get better writers or stop making dogshit originals altogether and leave that to professionals.

welcome to our nice little community
so, how's your first day on Yea Forums?

Wrong

Shout out to coolisushi though
glad to see his 02 blowing up.

Attached: DAHRIM.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

based

Do you think They did vore in space or did they manifest like in the end when fucking?

Attached: 4ac.png (1241x1862, 3.06M)

It's been almost a year, and yet I still feel the pain of missing her.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 21 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.42_[2018.07.12_01.35.55].jpg (1920x1080, 698K)

Is the argument for and against darfra the new Rei vs Asuka

Thanks user, I laughed.

>he hasn't been here this week

Oh look, it's a crossboarder from Yea Forums. How you doin'?

I c a n ' t g e t h e r o u t o f m y m i n d

Attached: DITFDAHLINed5glitch.jpg (1360x519, 279K)

insane how in the last 6 episodes I was looking forward to the 4koma more than the episode itself.

What's you guys' favorite ed songs?
For me it's 6 cause it includes all of them together in a really nice feel. It takes the whole journey and puts it all together. I really enjoy that.
After 6 it's 1,4,5,3,2

Where the FUCK is the new chapter
I need to see 02 going crazy again

Attached: 1554764383413.jpg (822x803, 207K)

>seeing them separated and going crazy again
Man that was such a crazy part
No wonder Yea Forums lost their minds here.

They were all shit.

@188223846
(you)
tehee
makes your heart race
Going into threads you don't like, wasting your life just to hit f3 and get a
(you)
What a rush

>@
This is the state of nigger cultists.

For me, it's Hitori, but Escape is a close second.

Both solid choices
I must've looped Hitori for days worth of hours by now.
Amazing song.

>trying to promote his shitty discord cause he's too much of a pussy to report thread
KYS unironically
murder yourself

>02 noose
got the template? I want to make one for Delta?

>implying the crossboarding mods will do anything
Remember when they let nigger cultists vomit 25 threads on the catalogue every pv?

invite is expired. gimme a new one

>mods won't do anything
they already did
Refresh the page
the post was purged less than a minute after
Based mods

I was wondering what people see in this anime. Is 002 being hot the only thing? I forced myself to go over 3 ep until ep 5 and its pure shit.

this shitty thread without substancial text is still up though

>too pussy to report
>complains its still up
Risk a ban and report or gtfo

The show was already forgotten right after it ended

>daily threads
>forgotten
stay mad

Pretty much. The show pretends like it has a lot going on under the surface for the first half of the show, then the second half reveals that it's the shallow pastiche of far better anime, and nothing that happens in the second half is earned: none of the "plot twists", reveals, character developments and final moments are earned. It's like eating a factory burger from a restaurant that's a step above Denny's. It's not "bad", but its forgettable

>anti-franxx posters are discord users

Stay there

Threads are 2 things: 02 and pregnant chick. No one remembers anything else about the show, because it was bland garbage

uhm, guys

Attached: 1552972506789.png (640x1080, 642K)

>mad enough to care instead of hiding thread
stay mad

Am I going to have to put this show in my filters again? Seriously, stop posting this garbage and let it die already.

>announcing he's going to hide thread
What are you waiting for faggot
fucking do it?
Why did you even waste a minute of your life posting here?

Go back to discord, you flaming faggot

I want to protect ichigo

Hey Goro
Thanks for being there
Take care bro

t. brainlet tier plotfags

You unironically don't get it.

chad? more like cuck

i already did report the shit you faggot.

>already reported
>didn't go down
Well that's your answers
the mods aren't removing the threads and there's nothing you can do about it.
Feel free to filter/hide this thread cause it's not gonna change any time soon.
Stay mad friend.

more like like pro fraxxies offering a safe space

What are your favorite cuts from the series?
Mine are the really smooth cuts both in the OP and episode 12/13 where zero two is redded out and flying towards hiro
Some shots from the fights and ending were up there in my top choices too

Attached: ab6e1ce446bda2c7c07fc4b01b9bbe0f.jpg (1200x1110, 398K)

If she doesn't wake up in this week's chapter I'm gonna eat my socks

Attached: 1554564657691.jpg (222x214, 16K)

If you do post a vid of it in that day's franxx thread
You're allowed to cook em and add salt & condiments.

I hate it that i can't stop loving her.

For you.

>188227642
Who am I looking at in this image?

She has a way of lodging herself in your mind

A retard

Attached: retard.jpg (285x302, 28K)

just finished episode 4 of this show, when does it get good?

episode 1
go watch it properly

Episode 20.

so 85% of it is shit huh? I guess that answers my question whether to drop it or not.

nice roleplay faggot

>Hourly shitposting thread
Have sex and settle with a girl as the anime advice you to do so you won't be making this thread every hour OP.

Attached: Dino Wedding.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

Episode 5 is the first really great episode, then 12-15 is legendary tier. After 15 just drop it, since the show drops in quality passed that point.

OP, I think you posted the wrong image by mistake. You meant to post a Miyazaki film right? Certainly not Darling in the Franxx, the dullest anime in the history of anime. Each episode following the boy pilot, his dinosaur wife and his pals from Plantation 13 as they fight assorted dinosaurs and aliens has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the sexualized imagery, the series' only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make mecha unmechanical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Nishigori vetoed the idea of Miyazaki directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for hentai artists. The Darling in the Franxx series might be part of Abe's anti-extinction program (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Gurren Lagann series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the writing is good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the script was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time the main characters' relationship is discussed, the show announced instead that the characters are "A Pair of Jian Birds".

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Nishigori's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Darling in the Franxx by the same Hideaki Anno. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Darling in the Franxx at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Evangelion." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Darling in the Franxx" you are, in fact, trained to watch Evangelion.

Wall
not reading that
write concise or gtfo

Only good episodes were 1-6 and 12-15. 7-11 and 16-19 is just filler. 20-24 is an absolute dumpster fire, you have to see to believe it. Drop if you didn't like it.

Episode 8, 21 and 22 were really good though.

20 and 23 are in particular bad, and 24 is the worst episode by a wide margin.

Attached: 1520113371520.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

No, mine was a joke and there is a lot of good shit you'll miss out on, but if you're going to be a pissy little whining bitch while watching a thing, you probably shouldn't be trying so hard the first place, and likely only are because you feel you missed out on something. And that's no good reason. What you should do is go watch what you like to watch.

Dummy doesn't even recognize the taste of pasta when he tastes it.

>if you're going to be a pissy little whining bitch while watching a thing
>having standards is whining
really makes you think.

Fair
I'll take the L

>pretends to have standards in order to jump on a train
It doesn't make you think. If you don't like something for one reason or another, you drop and move on.

>pretends
You're right. It's not even standards at this point. It's just watching more than 5 anime to see how generic this show was from the opening shot.

Why would you do that? If I don't like a show I drop it and move on and never think about it at all. Why would you let it stay on your head?

why did franxx flop?

Attached: 1549573050911.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Also fair. You are a man of honor user.

I guess you can't read.

The staff and director were completely disconnected from what their show was. Nishigori thought he was making a multi-character drama, but his show ended up being a love story. I believe not understanding that fact completely undid them when they wrote the second half trying to force it back to being a multi character drama.

Attached: 1515904531865.png (1036x1200, 1.12M)

>opening shot
>21 by 9
>Shakespearean screenplay
>introduction of basic concepts and full puzzle of plot forshadowing in a single poem in less than a minute
>generic first shot

Caught you lying, pussy.
Drop the act and hide the thread or stay mad

Attached: DaFktMNUMAEkDvN.jpg (1200x849, 83K)

Franxx watchers only watched 5 anime is such an npc tier talking point at this point. It's not even an argument. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with hating on this show. You obviously watched this show long ago and can't get it off your head and still shitposts like this in its threads. You have been shitposting the same post since the beginning of the show. A new watcher would obviously would most likely never keep on watching a show that's forgotten except by its shipperfag cult and would never venture into its threads.
Did someone who said he liked franxx really hurt you irl? I can't seem to understand your unhealthy obsession with hating it.

>no one understands me
>I might as well die if I can't pilot
Yep, that's a generic protagonist alright.

>nishigori thought he was making a multicharacter drama
>promotional poster shows Hiro and zero two
>all the focus of the start is hiro and zero two
>The whole idea of the mechfucking and Hiro's incompatibility with other girls was to show how he and zero two are bound lovers.
> characters don't interact between one another for the most part, all they do is talk about hiro and zero two and interact with zero two and hiro.

Where the hell did you get that?
Where the hell did you get that nishigori was writing a multicharacter drama?

The only opening shot from the shows in watching this season with an opening shot as beautiful and scenic as Franxx's is Mix Meisei Story.

And I quote
>generic this show was from the opening shot
>generic from the opening shot
>generic
>opening shot
>not talking about the opening shot when responding

BACKPADELING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER
Shoulda just said you got it wrong, now I know you're just a bitter faggot.
Stay mad.

Attached: Shelaughingatyoudaug.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Is the manga really THAT much better?

Getting desperate, aren't we OP? You've been spamming your dumpster fire show quite recently this week. How does it feel knowing that even fucking reddit, boasting nigger intelligence and taste thinks this show is shit? Its over, you flopped financially, and the only reason this show had any fans is because fucking whoredashians posted it on their instagram, literally a nigger and a coal burner roastie.

looks like summer is here.

How can you be a nigger and coal burner at the same time?

Seething tumblr/instagram negro mad that his dumpster fire is irrelevant and only spammed by him.

OP here
The Other threads weren't me
People love this show and you could cry untill tomorrow about it and it won't change the fact.
Shame you don't like it, feel free to hide the threads.

Talking about Niggerye and his wife

>people love this show
>people

anima yell was good but that list is pure bait

kill yourself

Attached: animaYellFinalDance.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Still spazing out
trying to find some response
Expected reaction
It's okay kid, I gotchu
here's the door

I miss it Yea Forums...

Attached: comfy.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Yes, go read it faget

Attached: 1552157431577.png (822x1200, 845K)

The manga's starting to really deviate from the anime, so it's still too early to tell. But the worst Franxx chapters were near the ending, and it's likely the manga ending will be radically different.

>hair is droops of jelly
>eyes, aren't focused forward
>movement is basically cardboard
>colors are painful
can't stand art like this
Maybe the writing is amazing but this is the most inbred form of anime there is. It's the kind of stuff I'm fundamentally opposed to.

Attached: Ohgodnodlt1.png (701x431, 423K)

So why did they just kind of gloss over Futoshi slowly becoming anorexic and then just kinda drop it right after?
I really liked that one moment they acknowledged it actually

>im a newnigger thats from the ebin /pol/ war

>im just as retarded
>he doesn't know the show died immedatly after release
Re:zero actually had the occasional manga thread compared to Darling in the Shit

I actually watch and read a lot western shit, Asian shit, and other foreign shit. I only got on the train for Franxx because the Human-Monster romance. Episode 13 is just insanely deceiving because I assume that that second cour is tied to that picture book as it seems to be very consistent with the setting and characters, especially with 001 and APE as a whole. It’s because I actually expected the writers to be doing something very big with what seems to be a normal and irrelevant object as they did want us to read the damn thing in the ending credits. They even bring back the fucking book and use it to transition into a shot of 001, a literal beast princess.

If that book was actually relevant to the backstory/story of the show but they scraped it for the shitty side cast, I wouldn’t be surprised as they tried to use this anime as some baby-making propergenda.

Attached: 2798B234-B903-4389-BA2A-8E1250242BFC.png (1795x895, 1.87M)

I guess he got fatter again when he was happy and old

The show has its fans, but the fans have to understand that the days of the shows consuming the board are over and trying to force them to come back just irritates people. Especially when its the worst elements of the fandom on their shitposting tirades.

I don’t really get it when the manga is having a release on Saturday. At the rate they’re going, they’re gonna burn out from posting when it’s Saturday.

>I like to get enraged when there is a show on the catalog that I don't like
There's probably a pill for that, I guess.

>hide thread
that's it
are you just pretending this function doesn't exist to stay mad?
You could block out the stuff you want
There's 1 franxx thread up right now
grow the fuck up and move the fuck on.

Good
Manga threads are supposed to be nice and comfy, the less people post in it the better

Kaguya, a bit SLOW considering your VASSAL.

Dyke on a bike.
One purpose.

Was it that signature a scene that what came after could be thought of as having been glossed over? All the children were stressing for their situation and uncertain future. Futoshi's eating disorder is a manifestation of that.

>Be futoshi
>nobody likes you
>got no role
>waifu leaves you
>everyone bullies you for being fat
>you start lo lose weight fro stress
>never lasts and gets fat and gross again

Futoshi was the real victim of franxx.

Cross Ange was better than this in every way

I hated how Futoshi was handled in the show. Why couldn’t he and Zorome have a blossoming bromance that would contribute on how they would fight together on a seemingly doomed battle? That would be so much better than Kokowhore and Mitsuru baby shit.

Why couldn’t Dr. Franxx be the guy in the representation of parent role, especially since his child was the main protagonist in this show and gained some of her characteristics from him? I bet the answer was that the child must be a natural born human because Nishigori felt that jap reproduction propergenda was far more important than good writing.

>looks it up
>all screenshots from this anime look this bad
Holy shit this is your champion?
Look at these Y titties
look at her forearm
Look at that fucking CG composite background

I'd rather watch actual NTR hentai that looks like franxx than kino if it looks like this

Attached: 814131014795_anime-cross-ange-rondo-of-angels-and-dragons-collectiion-1-blu-ray-altb.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

>this headcannon kid again
>futoshi and zorome

Why are you on here?
go to tumblr
nobody wants your shitty fanfiction

2018 sure was rough.

Was it?
seemed like one of the best years since the 90s.
Can you name a better year this decade?

This is what im talking about. Any one points out why you irriate some people you pull the victim card, while whining how much you miss the old days in the next breath. If a simple explanation triggers you this hard maybe you're the ones who need to grow up.

Attached: F527E6EB-852B-4E23-8FBD-A5D660402652.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

People don’t want to grow up, they want to put others down.

>whining
>victim card
>missing the old days

Bro are you sure you tagged the right posts?

Attached: NGWT.jpg (658x960, 59K)

Obviously, because my orginal post didnt say anything about them not being able make threads or demanding they'd stop or that i was angry about the threads. Just that trying to force Yea Forums to change their minds is going to just irritate them, so just enjoy your threads instead crusading.

>I don't like it therefore it's bad

Attached: onlyyoucareabout.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Attached: yotsubawhat.png (1600x1232, 233K)

No, I specifically gave reasons why it's bad.
The art looks like trash.
Then I gave reasons why the art is trash

I think I had talked to this guy before. He could actually be Starfallg.

I know no 4channers that actually say shit about “headcanons” or actually attempt to make thier anime seem super intelligent. Although, I know that redditor is that mentally disabled to actually make his favorite shit seem so amazing with bullshit points to back it up. That redditor even uses terms like “headcanon” to try to downplay other people’s thoughts and ideas on the show.

Yeah, exactly the response I expected.

Interested but I've been told to stop around episode 15 because the last parts go full retard with a weird plot and disappointing ending.

Yes/no?

Either way its a pointless conversation and I'm out.

Nah the ending is wild. some people were just sperging out.
Straight up just go into it raw though. don't even read this thread, getting it pure is the best.

Yeah. It’s best to leave that dumpster alone. He will never learn.

Someone redpill me on the cuckshit here. I want a good amount of real cuckshit, not looking for anime of the week level cuckshit
So just like Evangelion then?

It's somewhat vanilla
There's a dude who has his girlfriend stolen and has to be the one marrying his girlfriend and another dude, as well as a girls who have to see their guy get kissed by others

There's also some scene where a guy is kidnapped tied in tentacles and kissed vilontly infront of his girlfriend.

It's there but it isn't really the focus.
If you are an actual NTR guy it probably won't do you nothing.

Worth a shot, and if nothing else you could probably look the ntr clips on youtube

Drats, with all the memeing I expected FREEZING levels.

If you don't mind spoilers this is probably one good example of NTR here. It's more than most shows would do, but it's not really the focus.

There might be enough there that you'd get a kick out of it, and if not you get nice visual, sweet ost, and a cool story with some mech fights at the very least
youtube.com/watch?v=eeiPTwSP_ig

>male:netorare
Thats just harem...

There's a girl who cheats on a fatty for a chad and the guy who she broke up with has to run the marriage ceremony and hand them the rings. the chad even fucks the girl.

Again, I don't watch it for the NTR. I don't know what an actual NTR fan considers good NTR.
There's no cucking by definition (dude nutting to his wife cheating) it's a lot of drama and I've never bothered defining it.

Mother used to say
"you are so special

no one will shine
as bright as my dear"

Attached: strelitzia.png (1280x720, 768K)

im glad i never have to be away from her again

Attached: zero tattoo.jpg (393x666, 56K)

>incel
Fuck off reddit

Based
Saw your tat on last thread when I woke up. it was archived
Really sweet tat pleya.
Great frame and placement choice, and the artist did a really good job both with the art and colors.
that diamond and her poping out of the frame work really nicely on the composition too.

Usually anime tats tend to be half assed this is some sweet high quality stuff.
Congrats. Show this to your tat artists if you feel like too. Tell him some guy online thought it was dope work.

>Yea Forums 2019
Glad i dont use Yea Forums anymore

Attached: 5834097503945709.jpg (960x720, 116K)

I know the meaning of these lyrics. They seem pretty out of place until you understand the weird lore surrounding 02’s background. Because these lyrics didn’t come from 02...

are people asking you why she doesn't have a shirt?

Honestly made the show 2x as good

ZERO TSUUUU!

Attached: 15 episode show.jpg (784x960, 114K)

ikuno a shit

This is the show where teenages drive mechs by having sex with each other doggystyle isn't it? And then the ending pissed everyone off.

No on both counts, but you're right.

>doggy style mechs and pissing people off
Sure is
Based nishigori
Even got death threats like anno with eva.

>not "pick number 3 my lord!"

Attached: 1509397317144.jpg (640x480, 33K)

they don't have sex but the mechas are basically empowered by chemistry and love.

Delta!

Attached: weq49rpk5x611.jpg (1955x1955, 1.79M)

marry and live a boring life on earth till virm inevitably kills them and everyone < spend the rest of their life together lovey dovey in space travelling and enjoying each other until they eventually save everyone and have a world where their reincarnations would have a good life.

People complaining about them not living till 80 like their life on earth would be sugar and happiness and virm won't kill everyone within a year.
>Hurr durr reincarnation
Magical mech show. Reincarnation isn't more or less magical than the stuff in this show.

>they don't have sex
user
how do you think ai was born
how do you think zero two found out she's barren?
how do you think fatoshi had 5 kids?
how do you think ichigo was pregnant?

Attached: 1529261036867.jpg (763x371, 61K)

do one for Ikuno

it's about how the story was told you dunce, there was no lead up to any souls or reincarnation bullshit, they O MY RUBBER NEN'd it up in the last episode just to complete their NGE/Gunbuster ripoff

Attached: 1531325452769.png (940x1080, 855K)

>nge gunbuster ripoff
Oh no not this faggot argument again.
The same fucking people retard what part of that don't you get
The fucking director of gunbuster and NGE worked on franxx, retard.

Study up directors before posting here newfag.

>fat fags still think it was ntr
They were literally coworkers. She never loved him. They were never romantically involved.

Windows 7
Chad

OC just for user

Attached: aids.jpg (801x589, 85K)

I'm talking about inside the mechas you brainlet

I don't get it

what, so he's clear for recycling the plot of anything he's worked on? originality is a universal criteria of art

>thinking zero two and hiro didn't fuck in mecha in the honeymoon

lowering the saturation turns stuff grey
I wish there was a way to screencap with the mouse visible

on a related note I personally find it hard to believe they were just chilling in her room every night, but it never explicitly confirmed it

>thinking zero two and hiro didn't fuck in mecha in the first episode

Attached: tfw dahling.gif (800x450, 2.56M)

Yeah but why did you turn down the saturation and compress delta

Am I missing something?

That's what I've said on the topic of her founding out she was barren
>they have a month where they are completely alone together
>passionate kissing and cute moments
>at some point she tells everyone she is barren

It's pretty clear they fucked there

you didn't get the Delta one? it's a joke about how she got smashed

Holy shit
I didn't even think of the possibility
Trance unconcious Hiro completely rammed into her holes as theywere fighting the huge klax.
She sits on his lap the next morning and tells him how amazing he was

OHHHH
alright now that all makes sense

no they both died as sexless virgins

>virgin tries to comfort himself
cute

Forgettable trash

so much so that you felt inclined to spend time of your day and write this here
stay mad, fag
Hide thread and move on

Can't wait for her return this saturday

Attached: D59kFtDUwAAZ2hR.png (478x680, 408K)

Do you guys think that this show would have gotten less shit if it was less known?
trigger and a1 are both very popular, so it faces some unreasonable outrage. maybe if it was an underdog anime it would have gotten a lot less outrage.

Either way I'm just glad it's where it's at right now. It's being written in history an nothing outraged otakus could do changes it's greatness.

they never showed or implied that they've had sex, so no they still died as virgins. Try proving me wrong.

i just want them to be happy

Attached: 1545568696922.png (1225x745, 570K)

>hiro and zero two abandoned by papa with plantation 13 between cultivating their paradise and working on making food and essentials they have a month together on their own.
We are shown a glimps into 3 minutes of one of these nights where they draw and kiss passionately.
Zero two and hiro don't sleep with the rest of the parasites, they spend the nights together.
At some point during this month zero two announces she's barren.

The show is pretty much screaming at us that they tried to mate but didn't get a baby
The alternative was showing hiro and zero two fucking and showing her sad at not being fertile, which would just be depressing and wouldn't fit the mood the show had at that time.

I just want to see studio fanboys/haters lined up and shot. That's all I ask.

That's fair
It's obnoxious when people can't judge something properly blinded by either hate or loyalty.

>they cuddled and slept sitting next to each other so it must mean they've had sex

what kind of flawed logic and rationale must you have user to come up with this conclusion. This doesn't mean anything and about her being sterile, the plantation staff could've just told her.

>be alone in a room for a month
>established zero two knows how to fuck
>they cut from them being all lovey dovey
>she comes out a while later saying she's barren

>she didn't show DTP therefore they didn't fuck
brainlet.

unless there's solid ground proof they fucked you can't say they did. It's not canon if it's up in the air for the viewer to decide if they had sex or no.

>unless they say they say the word "I hiro Stuck my dick in zero two" it's not fucking
Okay retard
Stay mad, virgin.

>i'm saying they didn't have sex therefore I'm a virgin

An actual living breathing donkey

(you) stay mad, virgin

Attached: 64965900d092c22344c3b659001b38a0.jpg (1448x2048, 384K)

What a ghastly abomination this was and ZZZZ Snoreman. Nigger should fuck off with their original cancer and do adaptations. Leave the writing in more capable hands.

>trainwreck
>masterpiece
kek

Cute
Instead of hiding thread he goes out of his way to complain
must be sad to be (you)

>Evangelion
>style

>tenor
the state of of franxxturds

hot dyke

The show is garbage. I can't get my time back, don't waste yours.

I can't believe they both fucking DIED.

everybody died user
Hero died fucking a hot dino girl
what would you do before you die?

FOR FUCK SAKE THEY DIDN'T FUCK. THEY DIED AS VIRGINS

>all caps
Seething Virgin

worst ending ever desu

they died pure you nigger

The newtype interview, I believe.

It's egregious to believe after what you posted that it was unintentionally a love story, but it's the truth.

Attached: 1525729164927.jpg (1500x956, 251K)

Am I the only one who liked them and is mad about them being cast off easily and killed off?

Attached: 1528120253700.jpg (538x386, 34K)

Yeah, no.

Attached: 1525560480592.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Yes, watch it if you like romance and don't mind disappointing endings. It's divisiveness is comparable to SAO and Guilty Crown so just watch it and form your opinion and drop it off you didn't like it early on.

Yes.

The show doesn't immediately go full retard after 15, and there are some good scenes even after it goes full retard. But the entire final episode is beyond disappointing, and episode 15, aside from being one of the best episodes in the series, can act as a completely self-contained ending to the show. So if you find yourself really liking it, you might want to consider stopping at 15.

Attached: 1530460903071.png (1280x720, 951K)

Remember when Yea Forums wasn't trash on the level of Yea Forums?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.53_[2018.09.01_03.03.31].png (1280x720, 1.41M)

>faint memory of some interview
>in the actual literal interview about the show he emphasizes the relationship of zero two and hiro

Yeah, no, sauce or gtfo.
The show literally starts with a nod to romeo and juliet you are 100% misremembering some detail.

Lewd dino

When in the fuck are the nips going to release a complete collection I can buy? I’m not buying that part 1 and part 2 bullshit

Attached: 64CC0F52-F755-41F2-8FCF-2DF81FD97C12.gif (500x272, 2.06M)

they did, angler fish style.

Attached: anglerhirofish.jpg (700x6171, 784K)

Japs really love making things complicated to buy.
Thank god it's only 2 parts.
Khara done work on it, seeing how "easy" it is to get the other things they worked on I'm glad it's not 15 discs 30 bucks each before shipping and tax.
Sorry man that's how they are.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Hideaki Anno
Gunbuster: Hideaki Anno
Darling in the FranXX: Atsushi Nishigori

Study up directors?

Darling in the FranXX's direction is no where near as good as Eva's. Anyone that knows what good directing looks like and knows who Hideaki Anno is and how good of a director he is knows that.

HOT AF
i wanna get phagocytized by this semen demon

Attached: absolut.jpg (1100x825, 163K)

I don't recognise this scene.
Which episode of evangelion is it from?

>can't even look up stuff properly
khara worked on franxx too, retard.
Go back and study before you post.

Fuck that's hot

Power of friendship is outdated

>Space aliens over rebelion arc
Yeah sure

All these were bad

Exactly
Which is why nishigori's power of love anime is perfect for our day and age.

>imagine liking ugly dinossaur pussy

Ugly dino pussy?
I don't like it one bit
Zero two nice tight pretty dino semen demon pussy
That's where we at.

Attached: BESTGIRL02POSTER.jpg (1565x2200, 930K)

Sorry, I don't visit Yea Forums. If you do, consider fucking off never coming back to Yea Forums.

But that is unironically the best part. Episodes 16-24 are what made it good.

You must be unfamiliar with DitF threads if you missed these interviews that came after CR convention.

I forgot pics, but for instance cast a glance at this.

Attached: nishigorihack2².png (2000x2200, 387K)

The people sperging about the aliens are the people who already left by episode 15.
They don't care if it's good or not they just want to sperg out.

>"evidence"
>This is me inferring
>this is me speculating
>talks about the writer who worked along side nishigori not caring about the romance
>Not actually nishigori

user you are a grade a retard you know that?
at the very least once you found your sources are wack you should've said you can't find em or something.
Dumbass

Anno didn't direct or come up with the story of Franxx nor did he have any real noteworthy impact on what happens in the show, just because it's the same studio doesn't mean anything. I wouldn't use the word "ripoff" but it's a terrible reimagining of Eva, he could've meant ripoff as in it tried to do something Eva did and failed, not that one studio attempted to steal the story of another, Eva borrowed plenty of things from other series but it wasn't terrible. Darling in the FranXX borrows things from other shows in other studios.

contThis keeps going look
>Once again this is pure speculation on my part please don't quote me on this
>I know 4 chan isn't the place where you can take something back so easily but I worry I said a bit too much with this post (signals to the post you gave as evidence)
>keeps talking about how the nishigori clearly meant for what franxx was
>talks about how HIS WRITERS were the ones who mentioned character dramas a lot

This is a goldmine.
Learn how to read, retard.

Not reading that
go waste your worthless life somewhere else faggot

Based DarlingChads

Cheers

Attached: 1548786268549.jpg (2006x1836, 320K)

the op of this thread is crealy trolling, franxx, a timeless masterpiece? the whole show is just boring characters who are teenagers, talking about shit no one cares about. there are slice of life shows that do that and they are better. the only thing timeless about this series is the fans attraction to the lifeless character whose only personality is that she likes to lick things and shes a thot

We're doing our best

>no one cares about
well if you don't care about it why did you waste time posting?
You clearly have something on your heart if you cared enough to post.

remember when it used to be good?

Attached: DarliFra meme euphoric.jpg (1280x2160, 562K)

Yup
From episode1 I believe all the way up till the last second of episode 24
used to be so good

Also fuck good meme
This pasta makes me diamonds.

Still, it's beyond me how the same people can say klk's terrible second half (90% filler and the rest brainless fights) and disastrous ending (some of the worst fights in anime history and no conclusion) are good and there's no problem with the completely useless aliens, meanwhile sperging out about the aliens in franxx (which where fitting and made perfect sense) and about the final part (which explained everything and came up with a proper conclusion for every character).
Just how brain damaged can someone be???

I think I left the threads around ep 16 when my expectations weren't met, and then the doctor flashback episode just disgusted me too much for me to keep up with the threads
but we did get many good memes and great pasta

Attached: Darling in the FranXX - Hiro x Nana.png (831x1080, 334K)

Now be kind and kill yourself disgusting subhuman you're soiling this world.

Attached: nishigorihack3.png (2000x2800, 558K)

the problem with this show isn't aliens, it's:
generic character design
mediocre directing
no animation
bad fights
terrible mech designs
too long
boring
teenager drama sol bs
waifu bait
002 isn't even attractive
lifeless, boring, unrelatable characters
a1 pictures

plenty of mecha shows that are way better

even if you think kill la kill ends poorly, the first half is still 100 times better and franxx can't even touch it in many aspects, franxx doesnt have any good fights so even if kill la kill did have "the worst fights in anime history" in the second half, the first half had some of the best in anime history

Yeah, nah
Ain't reading through that nigga
You already soiled your own sources once.
ain't wasting time with this.
go cry somewhere else.

disgusted you?
I don't remember anything too gruesome for me in the show, got any example of a specific one?

are you talking about the episode where franks gets his arm bitten off or?

disgusted as in "holy shit what the fuck this is so bad oh my god why are they ripping off NGE so blatantly this is beyond hope of recovery what the fuck am I watching this is absolute trash"
worst story telling and resolution ever, when the first half set things so neatly for a better resolution and a better background, but I guess the authors just weren't smart enough to make something actually good

Attached: Darling in the FranXX - faces.jpg (2661x1440, 794K)

OP here
I'm going to sleep.
Unlikely this would be up in 8 hours
Either gonna hit bump or archive by then
It was nice chatting with you all.
I'm glad we could all sit here and enjoy this legendary timeless treasure together.
Adieu

Attached: 86675a7627bb58f540875b9ee6ae7535.jpg (1200x856, 265K)

What are you doing right now?

Stay delusional uneducated ape.

Attached: original.gif (500x300, 998K)

I still love it, i can still recommend it. I'm also still mad about virm, apus, the reincarnation crap, and the killing off of our lovebirds. I know it's a hell of a longshot, but i hope the manga gets the plot in order, then we can get a remake with the world of the manga and the emotional draw of the anime. If it can do that and end properly it'll be perfect.

I don't agree with a lot of those, but more importantly, i don't think minor flaws like shoddy animation or generic design are nearly as important as engagement, and i personally found the show pretty damn engaging. I think a lot of technical flaws can be forgiven if you've got something to be invested in.

look kid, this is not my favorite show and i agree it has problems, but your comment is seriously autistic.
>no animation
this is objectively false and blatant bullshit, it has some of the best animation in all anime
>bad fights
same as above
>teenager drama sol bs
except there's almost none, while the show you're defending is centered around a typical edgy teenager with the associated drama, so this really makes no sense
>waifu bait
i don't even know what's that supposed to mean, all the shows are full of fanservice
>all the other points
subjective and you provided no arguments
>even if you think kill la kill ends poorly, the first half is still 100 times better and franxx can't even touch it in many aspects
you're seriously deluded if you think this, kill la kill is the definition of uninspired mediocrity. i mentioned the second half because it was painfully bad. the first one has some decent moments, but they still fucked up pretty much everything that could be fucked. franxx also starts quite weak, but they're not even comparable. a comparison that would make more sense would be between franxx and ttgl as they both have their ups and downs.
>the first half had some of the best in anime history
again, same as above, i only mentioned the last fight as it's abysmal. the rest are not nearly as bad, but still below the average shonen.

anyway, my point was not arguing that franxx is good or klk is bad. my point was just just to show the complete lack of logic of some anons, how their fanboysm allows them to shit on some elements if they want to hate on something, while praising the same elements but done worse if they're in a show they like. your triggerred offtopic comment kind of proved my point.

I can't wait till this Saturday for the new manga chapter! I miss Kokoro
Oh god, 20+ years of "Franxx was good/Franxx was shit" shit fights just like the Asuka and Rei threads of past twenty years. And lets be real in 2040 people will still be fighting over Asuka and Rei.
The first one was my favourite, but the song that played after the beach episode was a close second. Honestly all were great

Attached: 1554577072897.png (822x1200, 815K)

There's nothing to "get" about Darling in the Franxx. It's the definition of vapid and pretentious.

>brainlet waifufags buttmad, because their waifu's show is shit

Phew lads, why are DitF posters so retarded? Is this a side effect of watching that terrible shit? Or is being retarded the reason they like it?

Kill yourself

it's their first anime. go easy on them.

>"d-don't post here, hide thread and let us circlejerkers live in peace"

>next chapter will be either 02's big freakout or Kokoro's lust for cool and sexy Mitsuru hitting critical levels
gonna be great either way.

darling in the franxx's animation is nowhere near as good as kill la kill, and definitely not the best in anime, why are people so easygoing with naming things "the best in anime" or "best in this decade",

watch and actually pay attention to nge's directing and animation to see some of the best directing and animation in anime and notice franxx cant compare,

the fights in franxx are terrible and the art design of the enemies and mechas are as well

by waifu bait I mean it's obviously trying to market an attractive female character to make her the face of the show and the main appeal of it (shes the only reason most people watch it) and have her be the main characters love interest for obvious projection by the the people that find her attractive, in the first episode shes licking the mc's face while naked after going for a swim and he's holding her underwear.. isnt it obvious

the fanservice in franxx had no reason to be there other than to hook virgins, kill la kill's fanservice had meaning and it was a part of the show

I dont find her attractive because all the characters look generic and barely show any expressions

kill la kill's lead is not a typical edgy teenager
shes just a character that stands up for herself opposing authority, meanwhile in franxx girls are playing in the showers and the characters are arguing over dumb shit and having typical relationship rom com conflicts

its boring because its just teenagers sitting around talking, kill la kill is actually interesting and entertining all the time with its directing and animation, and it actually has the ability to make one laugh

the characters have no personality other than a basic trope and theres no reason to care about any of them

ttgl's second half is terrible

im not a fanboy of kill la kill, If I liked kill la kill I would be disgusted to use a show I like in the same sentence as darling in the franxx, name one thing this show does good

>how dare they make a decent thread on Yea Forums? this board is only for brainless shitposting!!! hurr durr!!!

decent thread?
the op is trolling, its concensus that this show is a
failure and doesnt deserved to be talked about amongst any decent mecha show

Honestly don't know how people could like this. My only guess is that they havn't seen or read much anything before to know better.

So, piloting the mechs was just a metaphor for the kids having sex with each other right?

themes dont make a show good

No, it's a meme perpetuated by redditards.
Watch it.

whats one good thing about this show?

whats so good about this show
that I should spend 8 hours looking at this?

why do you like it?

I said "one of the best" and only regarding animation and drawings. And I stand by my point, the technical part of this show is flawless and clearly above klk.
I don't need to watch and pay attention to nge, as it's already my favorite anime and I never compared it to franxx as they're not on the same level in any possible way.
I agree about the directing not being good, but this is something I see in almost every modern anime. None of Trigger's shows has good directing.
Fanservice is fanservice after all, I'm not defending it, but it's one of the few shows where it's not completely useless. After all, discovering sexuality is one of the main themes of franxx. Klk's fanservice didn't have any meaning, it's just a really poor excuse to make an ecchi show because that's what people want. And they were succesful, after all these years, people still spam threads with "my waifu ryuko has best butt, i want to..." and that's the only thing that people ever talk about klk.
Generic characters means they look like characters in all the other shows and that's simply not true. You can't show me other characters like them.
They're not the most complex characters, but not a basic trope either. If these have no personality, then you can say the same about all Trigger characters.
>kill la kill's lead is not a typical edgy teenager
>shes just a character that stands up for herself opposing authority
That's really gloryfying for the most overused scenario in anime: rebellious kid/teenager fights the bad guys who control the world. Also, there's nothing else to Ryuko. That's it, I just described the whole character.
There are a lot of things going on in franxx, both action and character development related. Klk is a sequence of bad generic fights that follow the same cliche: bad guy is unbeatable, suddenly Ryuko finds a trick and wins the fight, split by big parts of literally nothing.
What franxx does good: drawings, animation, soundtrack, atmosphere, world-building...

>don't use magma energy anymore
>live mostly as farmers
>probably don't have a huge industrial output therefore
>make a million children you have to educate
>probably have a million unemployed per employed
>... as farmers
Does this make sense?

Being on 4channel.

I just want to see a show where the mech the mc is piloting is the best girl, and she wins over the mc.

... character evolution, serious and actual themes prezented in a meaningful way (most important, it basically succeeds as a piece of art).
What it does bad: plot, some of the character interactions, some of the space scenes, lack of subtelty and probably other don't come to mind now.
For me:
ttgl 8/10
klk 6/10
franxx 8/10

(as someone who hasnt watched the show yet)

character evolution?
but what if the characters are boring and unrelatable and what if they dont actually evolve in any meaningful way

themes
I couldnt care less about themes unless
theyre in a show I already like
themes are only one factor and dont make a show good

succeeds as a piece of art? every anime has themes, symbolism and metaphors if thats what you mean, an 8/10 doesnt sound like a "piece of art"

So how many times do anons need to go though the same things? I don't mind the threads, but I don't see why they can't be weekly like before. We are talking about show that finished airing almost year ago. Are People that braindead, that they Will post same shit, same replies and arguements all over again. Manga thread is all we need. Rest is zombies circlejerking. The show was one of the Most popular mainstream shows Last year, but the ending was really bad and killed the hype. Just another Re:Zero/AoT except worse. It did spark my interest in anime again, but some of it was just so bad. The community is also worst in ages, delusional People refusing to see any faults, fatties and incels getting triggered by some fatass, blaming shows downfall on one couple, everyone just hates each other

I don't get it, you took just my 2nd comment out of context and I can't make
any sense of this reply.
>but what if the characters are boring and unrelatable and what if they dont actually evolve in any meaningful way
I just said that it does this well. What do you mean by what if it doesn't?
>I couldnt care less about themes unless
>theyre in a show I already like
>themes are only one factor and dont make a show good
But I was just listing good things about this show, why do you pick one of them and say it's not enough? Also, I disagree, the point of any anime is not the plot or the characters themselves, but to express some ideas/themes/feelings through them.
>succeeds as a piece of art? every anime has themes, symbolism and metaphors if thats what you mean, an 8/10 doesnt sound like a "piece of art"
Art is not a postive thing, calling something art doesn't say anything about its quality. You can have 1/10 art. Whether you like it or not, anime is a form of art, just like the other mediums. Of course every anime has themes, but the quality of those themes and how well it manages to tackle them separates good and bad shows. And I say franxx succeded because even though it has clear weak points and it's not a really good storry (hence the 8/10), in the end it manages to do a good job at expressing what Nishigori wanted and thus achieves it's goal.

klk has themes releated to sexuality

what separates them apart from:
shy unconfident mc
overly sexual alien girl
tsundere
preppy pretentious boy
sassy class rep

I wasnt trying to glorify a trope, I just dont
believe she is "edgy"

I can name plenty of anime with shy unconfident mc's

a rebellious kid fighting against the government or world is not super common actually

Is 14 yr olds piloting a mech not an overdone trope that has been done way better

trigger isn't the only studio.

theres nothing unique about the character
design, their eyes look normal and they have cheeks

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I don't get why people lust for dino. There is no way anyone could pry her off of hiro.

Attached: All think.png (170x290, 23K)

Attached: same.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x720, 457K)

thought you were different person

just because you say a show does something well doesnt mean that its true
like how you say the technical part of this show is "flawless", Id say streamlined and average and generic with no character in the animation or directing

im pretty sure the characters will be the same
by the end, even if they change, why should I care? how does that make a show that has boring characters with no personality better

those are the only two things I havent
discussed, I already est I didnt think
the other things were noteworthy: worldbuilding, atmosphere, sounds like bs

klk fights are not bad, the animation and directing of their fights are way better than ditf

the mc isn't even shy and unconfident. also, if you want you can come up with descriptions like this for any character in any show and even for real people. there's not even a clear definition of these terms so separating them apart from what?
surprisingly, they look like modern anime characters, not some strange abstract diformed thing. they don't look like copies of other characters and that's what i was saying.
>trigger isn't the only studio.
well, since trigger shows have a lot of things in common, they were obviously the easiest things to compare to. in fact, this is their only show i like probably because it's the least trigger one. if we agree trigger is shit and start comparing to other stuff this discussion will never end and anyway it's not going anywhere so this will be my last post in this thread.

Attached: 8.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Kansha.

You will burn in nigger hell misguided whore.

Attached: roasties.jpg (1502x3110, 1.94M)

BBC is great though user

Putting anime eyes on robots is fucking stupid and almost made me not want to watch it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Attached: die.jpg (449x450, 22K)

literally quit watching episode 15 and never cared to look back
laughing at the dozens of replies to valid points that are variations of cope and havesex

This doesn't work. Zero Two was barren. The only way for them to even have children is to be reincarnated.

I don't get the thread spamming and the timeless classic meme. The OP is clearly mentally ill (well we all are, but he is specially so). Even so, I can kinda get why people still can't move on from this shitshow. IT never had proper closure or ending. People still come to these threads, because in their headcanons and minds the show isn't over yet and manga is still going. They will never move on, until they accept it is over and has ended.

Me? I'm just reading for the partner switch and when Fatass gets NTR'd again. I couldn't care less about the ending or other stuff. If it had decent end, maybe anons could have accepted it and move on. It's the vicious Gainax cycle (of WTF endings)

Attached: The winners of the show.jpg (1277x718, 410K)

>He thinks we're hung up over the perfect ending
>he thinks the ending provided no closure
(You) are delusional.

It's hilarious to laugh at once in a while because it's like every cliche about dumb teenage anime fans basically distilled to the point of utter predictability in how people will post and act about something in order to try to be at the forefront of an emerging meme and prove their "not normie" nature to anonymous drones. Like anime is just a means to an end of creating memes and figuring they're sticking it to "the normies" and reddit and if you pay close enough attention it becomes clear that most of the people here have absolutely no idea what they are talking about when it comes to anime and shit anyway to the point where it can legitimately be kind of funny in a sad way.

Japan has it's own problems with being kind of one dimensional in taste this decade but like even they think when held up to what passes for the anime fandom in the West that Westerns tastes are kind of stupid as shit on a whole other level. It's kind of turned into a running joke for them too almost like "This show is awful, guess it's meant for the overseas crowd" and usually whatever show they're talking about will indeed be popular and spammed about on Yea Forums and MAL or at least a particular meme it spawned will be.

Like sorry I can't get over how stupid and full of generic social media drama and trolling the Western anime fandom became.....not for a while at least. Like just so fucking stupid.....

>there's no discord server
>newfags who weren't around when the show was airing

No.
t. newfriend who has only been on Yea Forums for two years

The discord fags while the show was airing were all raiding the threads to make FranXX look as bad as possible in order to try and salt the earth and get FranXX rangebanned. You have absolutely no idea what went on while it was airing do you?

> being this delusional
It was a crappy anime with crappy fans. No amount of made-up nonsense about discord raiders will change that.

t. Brainlet tier plotfag / Yea Forumsermin

Attached: 1556970161370.jpg (911x2713, 835K)

Same, but I'm happy I did.

Here's an updated one.

Attached: 1523019985390.jpg (911x3290, 2.09M)

Ichigo's portion was updated three times

Attached: 1526573524271.jpg (852x1516, 215K)

>bitcoin in the background
Michlan is a fucking hack and got scammed on /biz/, fucking kek

Attached: 1519724802961.png (1550x1409, 721K)

>current year
>zoomers are still pretending like DiTF was good

Attached: 1509603167710.png (800x800, 1.36M)

>He thinks Darling in the FranXX was a bad anime
t. plotfag who doesn't understand the show

>make the show look as bad as possible
As a fellow pegfag, it was in my best intentions.

Morning
Glad to see this thread is still up
time to read through the walls of text I missed

Attached: DfKCRZ5U0AEbTAR.jpg (923x748, 84K)

>fighting dino's
>suddenly aliens show up
>they were the true enemy all along

I-It's good guys! I swear! It's deep!

He's a faggot fishing for (you)s, just ignore him

The aliens were foreshadowed for the entire show and you just missed it. We had people calling APE a foreign invasion force as early as episode 13.

See Pic related.

Attached: 1524205023578.png (1912x1756, 443K)

>as early as episode 13
so about halfway through when they decided to shoehorn it in.

>Reminder
Report all Franxx threads and fags so we can purge them out of Yea Forums

Just a bunch of newfag retards from Instagram or Reddit that don't like how Yea Forums didn't welcome their favourite shitshow well. Franxxturds are truly the lowest scum on the earth and even the shittiest in Yea Forums. That's like lowest of lowest. Be careful of their seething rage when they call you "retarded plotfag" or something. It wasn't that noticeable at first, but someone probably pissed off OP somewhere and now he can't stop spamming threads. DitF was shit and you are garbage for liking it. I wonder how many of Franxxturd fags have something else than shitposting in their life

Even if the show didn't keep with the expectations until the end, the high points were amazing, and drawing all those fanarts was fun. Those were some unforgettable threads anons.

Attached: comp.jpg (2896x720, 644K)

It would have been if it could maintain the quality of the first 6 episodes.

>He thinks reddit likes FranXX
>He thinks is bad
>he can't watch anime as an art form
>he thinks one person is making all the threads
>he forgets how much FranXXs took over Yea Forums and is still seething about it.
>says he hates FranXX but still goes to make a post about it in every thread he can find
kek, Yea Forums as tsundere as usual.

I refuse to believe these are real people. That there are people who think this or who actually unironically like this show. It must be shitposting, because no one can be this autistic. Seems like shitposter won in the end, because their aim is to trigger people after all. Franxx is just tool for that

/his/friend was saying it basically all the time. He was no shitposter and was one of the best theorycrafters the threads had.

Attached: 1523784498701.jpg (4664x2056, 2.29M)

>he thinks something only double digit IQ zoomers and fat, delusional self hating neckbeards who relive their youths vicariously through the most boring and bland copy&paste protagonists is an art form

Please stop. My sides.

Attached: 1516049132677.jpg (960x640, 477K)

/his/user was based, shame about what happened to floweranon

Posting in ebyn shitpostan bread!

I wish I learned sooner how funny rebbit is!

EDIT:

Thanks for the Au kind stranger!

Don't worry user, Floweranon will return to us someday once we are worthy.

Franxx posters should kill themselves

See pic related.

Attached: nou.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

user... he lost his mind.

Attached: killme.jpg (600x606, 148K)

I know, but someday he will be reborn, and we can have fun reminding each other that Strelitzia means faithfulness in relationships

Attached: 1523409825938.jpg (373x550, 47K)

outraged samefag
>tried to make a joke to seem mocking
couldn't even hold his tears for long enough before 1 minute later going KYS like a child

Hey, everyone! take a look at this faggot

Kinda glad I got to experience franxx raw and avoided the threads but seeing this stuff I feel like I also missed something very interesting.

Don't worry user, I'll tell you about it in his stead.
Today, I will remind them.

Attached: 1517459080337.jpg (4572x1792, 1.58M)

Some of the episodes have generated the biggest traffic this board has seen in years. Literally half of the threads were franXX threads at times.

Attached: UH-OH.png (700x993, 139K)

Some of the theories were amazing. FranXX honestly had some of the best threads during the winter and spring seasons last year.

Attached: 1518867753468.jpg (2248x5922, 3.44M)

Nice lie, bro.

Attached: you tried.png (524x499, 89K)

DitF: AO

Anyone who complains about the aliens being introduced have not been paying attention enough when watching the show.

Now that almost all of the adults are dead, there aren't a shitload of people, I'm guessing, so there's actually more room to expand.

how much worse could a season 2 be?

Attached: 1534495667165.jpg (415x410, 41K)

There were barely any hints of it and pretty much only one I can actually remember (one of the APE guys pulling an Obi Wan when being struck down by Klaxohime), and even that's a stretch.

Attached: Darling in the FranXX - APE - We're hitting comfy levels that shouldn't even be possible.j (567x561, 189K)

There won't be another season because it is a complete show. We might get a 4 movie rebuild series in a decade or so.

You have no idea.

Attached: The real Eureka Seven was the friends we made along the way.jpg (737x1000, 135K)

DitF would have worked a lot better as simply a high school drama show, like the EDs showed.
Almost everything wrong with it has to do with it trying to be a post-apocalyptic mecha show.

That's because you are ignoring the historical aspect of the show. /his/friend laid everything out.

It was never trying to be a mecha. It was just a romance show that happened to include a post apocalyptic mecha subplot.

Thanks. I've been enjoying the theories given in these after threads so far. thanks for spreading the good stuff.
>I missed franxx breaking Yea Forums
my only regret.
anybody has a screenshot of the catalog being flooded with franxx btw?
I've seen that one
It's great

Attached: 1557808096232.png (1974x770, 257K)

It can ALWAYS be worse.

Attached: APE.png (736x860, 561K)

That is my point the romance and the drama suffered because its in a post-apocalyptic mecha setting and the plot also had to deal with that aspect.

Oh, you sweet summer child.

Attached: That feel when you're right.png (197x200, 63K)

>There won't be another season because it is a complete show
that's one of the reasons that sequels come to suck

Attached: 1541749385594.jpg (1280x1440, 294K)

>better
Probably not, the core story is transferrable through settings but it wouldn't have as much impact in some highschool in japan.

also
>actually wanting anime to take place in generic highschools
nani?
You trippin?

It was something to behold, trust me.
I it reached it's peak when Kokoro dumped Fatoshi.

Attached: so long fatso.png (1366x768, 506K)

Based milkman

I mean if they do a second season, I fully expect it to just be a high school romance involving all of the charcters' reincarnations. Setting up for VIRM to return and their reincarnations to join together and beat VIRM for good.

As always, the only non waifu circlejerking thread on Yea Forums. Good job franxxchads for bringing a little bit of quality on this board.

Nishigori collabed with trigger for a one off.
Trigger rarely ever does sequels to TV shows.
The most a show's ever gotten are ovas and games.

It's safe to say that unless nishigori decided to go anno in 10 years the most well see of franxx is fangames.

Cheers pleya.

Getting a rebuild series might actually be more likely, especially with how rough their schedule got after episode 15.

Attached: 1534633693421.png (1882x253, 44K)

hell yeah

Attached: somethingsomethingclockwork.png (1600x900, 396K)

Some of the best anime there is have taken place in "generic" high schools. No reason to try and dismiss it.

I just think that the characters and the drama would have been better of without having to deal with the unnecessary elements the setting brings.
It might have also worked if you just removed the mecha from it but kept it post-apocalyptic.

Attached: 1553729461740.png (1902x1402, 1.08M)

Thanks user.

Attached: 1557535665902.png (640x360, 180K)

Attached: 1400657985074.png (645x597, 286K)

Cheers

Attached: i hear you.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

Guess again.

Even if I don't like that there is so many threads and too much shitposting, it's great to see that two things won't change here
>Ignoring CodeBrokens shitty fanfics
>Hating the Fatass
For those, good job Yea Forums

Attached: 1526741465204.jpg (1440x810, 150K)

Do you have the screencap of Hiroposter rolling on the waifu roulette, demanding his wife, and actually getting 02?

Hey! Futoshi is the real chad in the end who had way more kids than Mitsuru.

He who finishes last finishes longest

I got you, user.

Attached: Hiro demands his wife.png (1878x762, 175K)

I don't think this was even the roughest schedule from a trigger show.
Trigger doesn't care about playing it safe.
Just take a look at the lwa and klk documentaries.
They have been doing it since the gainax days so from all studios out there I trust that nothings out the ordinary even when they're animating a day before it airs.

Also
That's an interesting inspiration for zero two. That and the sukeban stuff
I like how trigger starts designing their characters by looking at tough gangster girls.

Thanks
This is beautiful

>Headcanon
In the end Mitsuru and Kokoro had 4 children and Fatass had only 3, also it's about quality not the quantity, but Mitsuru and Kokoro win in both at canon. I wouldn't want a fatass boy or clone of my wife as my children. Did you also know that Fatsos family doesn't have a single fanart and most dislike that he got random NPC wife, faggot. AH, you must be that Fatass shitposter perhaps?

Attached: 69725417_p0.png (1000x1200, 648K)

Having more kids

to be this delusional

Attached: f625evxq3k811.jpg (640x1116, 88K)

Based, thanks.

Cheers
Yesterday and today pretty much has been concentrated here so you had all the good times neatly tucked into one thread.

Love is a beautiful thing

Trigger wasn't involved in the production after episode 15. They(Trigger) did most of the pre-production and planning for the show (which would have been the first cour (episodes 1-13) ) and most of their contributions to the show came in that first cour (episodes 1-15)

I really hate this show, but the production itself fascinates me. Just seeing how much was fucked up through so many little ways is incredible

>unnecesary elemetns the setting brings?
Oh
you mean like
teachers?
cops?
homework?
Assignments?
clubs?
parents?

Normal highschool franxx would be the same as a normal highschool eva or a normal highschool klk. it would just take away the punch.

>but the endings were cool
They were, but those are tradition.
Trigger likes to do their endings either by having the characters in an urban modern setting or in cgdct/the girls of the series being cute.

The process behind it is quite interesting as is all the Alpha version (prototype) material. If Franxx nailed something it was the art and visual design, but the story, pacing and characters were dogshit indeed. Such a waste of good talent and set pieces

Reminder that everyone hated Eva for years until people decided to flip their opinion on the show after EoE was released, even though the original ending the show had basically sent the same message in a more abstract way.

Wrong
This "fact" is fiction that people online came up with.
If you don't believe me you can ask Wakabayashi himself live.
The collab was nishigori directing, trigger animating, all the way through.

Source, or gtfo.

cheers!

Attached: hold.jpg (960x914, 440K)

no bully fatoshi, he is gud guy

Attached: v1ce33vdq4p01.png (1366x734, 530K)

>how much was fucked up
Yeah like your mom not swollowing.
The only fork in the road of this show was that it took too long and they had to push it into 2018 when they wanted to air it 2017.

You are wrong. Neon Genesis Evangelion is the best selling TV anime show there is.
Do you honestly think they could have made EoE if the TV show flopped or was hated?
And even then EoE came out only one year after NGE finished airing, there was no years to wait.

>"Story was dogshit"
>"Characters were dogshit"
>Extended literary reference to Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go
>Message about oppressive authority figures
>Loving and accurate portrayal of human sexuality including demisexuality
>Garden of Eden metaphor
>Harrowing portrayal of the horrors of childhood innocence in a tightly controlled environment
>Golden Bough mistletoe and baldur extended reference.
>Literally and figuratively horny waifu

This
We are witnessing the flip today, gents

I'm talking about old bbs boards/email lists. When it was released people hated it.

Fuck the fatass and fuck you fatposter, no one cares about your fatso even now

Attached: 1522180885038.png (1194x673, 798K)

It's true. No amount of seething will change the fact that Franxx is a crappy anime with silly and unpleasant fans.

>not giving sauce
>asking for sauce to debunk absurd fan retardation
You know what
Here you go
If that's not enough you can go through the trigger streams. Hiromi talks about the production of franxx there too.

Now stop spreading your bullshit fanfic about the studio abandoning ship.

Attached: bb93f3ae9a5c19e92e27939662281302.png (733x286, 44K)

>teachers?
>cops?
>homework?
>Assignments?
>clubs?
>parents?
There is no reason why any of these really has to be touched upon. Every school has teachers and homework, every kid has parents, and cops are barely relevant in everyday life, there is no reason for every show to focus on them. You could just acknowledge their existence and never bring it up again.

>Normal highschool franxx would be the same as a normal highschool eva or a normal highschool klk
I would say that Eva needs the setting because it needs the conflict. The characters can't be pushed to the extreme they get pushed to in a normal setting.
And for KLK it is mostly and action comedy, it needs the action and setting for the story to work. The drama is not the main draw of the show.

I love this edit.

People in Japan obviously liked it, and that is all that matters.

Evangelion is infamous for getting anno a wave of death threats and hate and BS.
Pretty much just like fanxx, the retard otakus were bitching about a show that did something wild and not predictable regurgitated sameshit.

It's almost one to one here.
>show loved
>show really big
>show does something cool with its ending
>otakus go reeeeeeeeeee
>People eventually tell em to go eat a dick and the show becomes a classic.

It's found it really strange that Nishigori was given so much creative control over the project. Director, part of Series Composition, wrote scripts, etc.. He had no experience overlooking this kind of series. Imaishi doesn't even have this much control over his own.

You want to fuck the fatass?
mitsuru confirmed gay once more

>citing wikipedia

He seemed to have a similar control over Idolm@ster and that went well.

>gay dude and gay girl on the same franxx
>gay dude becomes straight and a chad
>gay dude ditches gay girl
>gay girl dies faster

This show is too based
I know this is BS but it made me laugh, fuck you.

If you want to cite Wikipedia, then I will to. You are fucking retarded.
>Animation Studio:
>for every episode after episode 14
>A-1 or Cloverworks
Get fucked.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Darling_in_the_Franxx_episodes

>demanding a source but providing none

Attached: 1544061927597.png (530x749, 431K)

> Imaishi doesn't even have that much
Wrong
He forfeits the control so his shows wouldn't become like psg. He said it himself. he says he goes way too crazy alone

>understanding this little about the animation process
Newfag detected
You gotta lurk 2 years before you post.

Here is a source for Trigger working on the show after episode 15.
>2nd Key Animation (第二原画) 3, 7, 19
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=13259

Still glad I requested this in the drawfag thread.

Hiro is charlemagne should be the last one, craziest thing Yea Forums came up with in years

>Thinking second key animation matters
You are just trying to justify a shitty claim.

Yea, sure, they did Second Key animation, but they didn't have a truly active role in the production after episode 15.

>2nd key
>2ND KEY
user
SECOND KEY IS INBETWEENING

>That one where Hiro rolled both 002 AND Klaxohime at the same time, right before the episode where she rapes him
Ditf was some good fucking number/meme magic.

Idolm@ster is a far different kind of show than Franxx. Franxx involves a world all its own, and you have to make rules and characters that fit within that world. There is a grander narrative at play with the entire planet at stake. Not only that, Franxx seeks to have some deeper meaning with it's show.

Here is the co-founder of trigger credited for script of episode 19.
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=6056
>Darling in the Franxx TV Series 24 2018 4.97 (1543) 6.63 (1566) Script/Screenplay (脚本) 3, 10, 19

Reminder that Hiro did nothing wrong

No it is not. They have a separate category for that.
>In-Between Animation (動画) Trigger 1, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12-14

>minor production role
Again, Trigger was barely involved after episode 15

But its just as worthless.

Trigger:
>hey nishigori, how about you write a mech anime and animate it with all your old pals from gainax?
Retards online:
TRIGGER CLEARLY DROPPED THe PROJECT BY EP 15

Wakabayashi:
>No we didn't
Animators:
>no we didn't

Retards online:
TRIGGER DROPPED THE PROJECT CAUSE I WANT TO IMAGINE STUDIO DRAMA HAPPENED.

That’s exactly why it’s fucking lame. I rather have a brand new cast of characters (like a recreated 001) and a completely revamped Virm because that will actually get us somewhere new and actually have the potential of being great. We need to take risk with this shit.

>Trigger has no animation studio credits after episode 14
>no one from trigger worked on anything significant for animation after episode 14
You are just retarded.

Well Imaishi is credited for Action Supervision the entire series.

Again, a directorial credit is different from an animation credit.

This. Don't move the goal posts.

that's right, this is 4channel now

Why are you moving the goal-post to only involve animation? The original posts was about being involved in the production. Which entails more than animation.
Either way here is a guy credited for key animating episode 15.
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=23100

It subtly makes Hiro a lot shittier but many deluded faggots forget that because they hate the ending so much.

Throwing some cool shots in here.
sakugabooru.com/post/show/49892

I have always said that Trigger was barely involved with production post episode 15, the fact that no one from trigger had a major role, besides the individuals that had one from the start, just shows that Trigger was only involved in name only post episode 15.

sakugabooru.com/post/show/49891
sakugabooru.com/post/show/50920

>that second one
I fucking love that shot. The way it matches with the music and how it matches with the way that it follows the direction of the music is fucking perfection.

I don’t understand why they recommending the manga so much when Hiro AND 02 are horribly written. I’m sure my fanfic Hiro actually resembles the anime Hiro way better than that stupid self-insert.

Attached: 6B9FF961-EBD2-4622-9F3E-A19E70FB9BC2.jpg (750x1113, 579K)

Timeless shit

How is being a script writer or Action supervisor not being part of the production? And of course there are only individuals being involved, Trigger is a relatively small studio.

>fanfic
>headcanon
You are the type of person that Evangelion 3.0 is criticizing.

Also despite some positive changes, theres some red flags those changes raised. Especially since its showing the same laziness of solving conflicts as the anime.

The point is that everyone you mentioned besides Imaishi had minor production roles post episode 15

This cut blew my mind when I was watching it.
The animation the music, the colors.
The animator behind it directed one of y favorite gridman episodes and he's now animation director for promare
I really like his work
sakugabooru.com/post?page=1&tags=kai_ikarashi

Doubtful since Anno used a fanfic for inspiration for the Directors cut version of NGE.
And he said that it is up to every person to think for themselves what the point of Eva was.

What about the guy that wrote episode 19? How is that minor?

>even though the original ending the show had basically sent the same message in a more abstract way.

easy way to detect a pleb

Both are expressing themes on escapism. Its not that hard to understand.

That's how he is credited. Its considered as a minor production credit, because unlike Western Animation, you can't decide the story from just writing a single episode.

I don’t give a shit. The DITF manga is boring shit that will likely remain as boring shit.

Op here
We did it
We hit bump
It was nice chatting with all of your about franxx as it's being written in history as a legendary anime.
Just like eva, the retards will spaz out, but will never truly suppress the masterpiece.

It was a good ride.
This will probably go on for a while before it hits archive
Whoever wants to make anew franxx thread feel free to do so once this is out.
See you guys in the Next Franxx thread.

REMINDER: PROMARE OUT MAY 24TH
That's 9 days from now.
Cherish anime as it is today cause anime will never be the same after this film.

Attached: Dg10gZLVMAAW6g9.jpg (1000x695, 80K)

the last episode shinji accepts fantasy escapism instead of dealing with the harsh reality, that´s why imagines himself to be in a happy ending with everyone loving him

Godspeed OP, doing gods work.

Attached: 1520098673780.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

That is how anidb decided to categories it. To separate the work on individual episodes as compared to the entire series.

>imagine missing the point of 25-26 that much

There’s a saturday manga chapter for DITF.

Cheers
>tfw no dino cutie with half her clothes melted off
y live?

>PROMARE OUT MAY 24TH

huh?

Attached: 1531626887361.jpg (374x374, 41K)

That's not what happens at all. Shinji realizes that escapism isn't the answer and when he stands up for himself, that's him rejecting escapism. The reason why everyone is congratulating him is because he rejected escapism.

enlighten me then.....faggot

>PROMARE OUT MAY 24TH
Yep, Promare releases in Japanese theaters May 24th.

twitter.com/waka_geek/status/1128658213547569153

How could you possibly think that it was about accepting escapism?
It is obviously about accepting himself.

Don't think it was a masterpiece, but enjoyable. The threads sure were a ride, ranging from deranged waifufaggotry to 4D theories.

My favorite theory is still Hiro being a sociopath.

Calling him a sociopath is like saying that love isn't selfish.

Tsundere... just how I like em.
>the clapping scene was the feeling of euphoria of everything clicking
>the reason everything clicked is cause he sat down and figured out his reason to live.
>he figured out his worth is more than just piloting an eva
>He figured out what it means for him to be alive and his own truth
>This is why in the end of eva when ayanami invites him into a world where everyone is one and happy he rejects it even though it means people will still feel pain
>this btw is also something a lot of people miss, ayanami killed everyone in third impact in eoe, people were just brought back when she killed herself, people sometimes say shinji and asuka were the last humans on earth but the portion in the end shows the life dispersing back. not to everyone though, of course.

TLDR, I had to sit and rewind the last 2 episodes a bunch of time. shinji says some really interesting stuff and finds the reason for himself to live.

Nah he wasn't a sociopath.
That being said getting his mind cleaned and getting his head messed with by the adults only to not be able to pilot and slowly regaining his old self probably fucked with him a whole lot.

So the absolute highest point of this show is an episode about a fat kid being cucked by his friend? Great standard there Triggercunts.

>I DID IT GUYS I SAID SOMETHING GAY BEFORE THE THREAD WAS ARCHIVED
nice going there user.
proud of you

Sorry if the facts hurt your delicate fanboy feelings.

>GUYS I"M GONNA DO IT I'M GONNA SAY SOMETHING RETARDED IN THE END OF A THREAD
he's still trying
how cute

Attached: 1544805281781.jpg (544x544, 163K)

No joke, I had to create OCs and completely rewrite characters because of the conflict issue. It’s that awful.

She sucks yo dick
what do?

Attached: Zero.Two.(Darling.in.the.FranXX).full.2334540.jpg (1372x1864, 205K)

Attached: KEK.gif (384x372, 2.48M)

>Code Broken shilling his stupid fanfic again
Please stop already, it's embarrassing already

Does it hurt?

Attached: CFBF8EA1-83F1-445E-A180-84D39D77203E.jpg (750x893, 534K)

marry and breed immediately

Attached: 1557433254946.png (800x1163, 914K)

dingdingdingdingdingdingding
Correct!
Your prize is a sweet moist deep dahhhling

Attached: zerotwocute3.jpg (736x1044, 84K)

Enjoy your irrelevance as a 'fandom', manchild.

last one for mitsukoko

Attached: DeXUA2gVQAAbNJh.png (600x750, 565K)