Did he ever have a chance of winning the HGW?

Did he ever have a chance of winning the HGW?
would you have been able to do better in his shoes?

Attached: shinji.jpg (1440x810, 114K)

>would you have been able to do better in his shoes?
Yeah I'd just leave the country until the last person is left and then wait for 15 years for them to entirely drop their guard, then pay some assassins using BTC to stab them and make it look like a robbery.

If he was just a good older brother, then Sakura would have probably won him the grail.

Attached: Endless O-face.webm (1280x720, 438K)

This. And all he needed to do was not hurt her, maybe talk to her every now and then. Dude was really stupid.

>No magic
>No skills in CQC
>Not very smart
He never had a chance.

What do you mean? He wins the HGW with Shirou in the Wakame Paradise route.

high iq

Id say id do better as him but i honesty id probably just rape sakura some more

Did he have any chance at banging rin?

He would’ve needed to cooperate successfully with Emiya, earn his trust, have saber do all the heavy lifting for him then backstab emiya at the last possible second
That’s all I can think of. He was decently close to partnering with him if it wasn’t for his stupid blood fortress around the school.

Easily, I'd just get a gun and not carry around the book with me. That way people just think I'm a fuckwit without magic when in actually GUN was the real magic we made along the way.

No lmao

>Kotomine bored out of his fucking mind

Okay let's say you arrive in his body at the moment sakura summons medusa
goal is to bang rin
how do you do it
it must be doable

Why did Gil not eviscerate Shinji on the spot?

Who is a gun going to work against? Most masters won't get hit or die from it, servants are faster than bullets, the only one that can work against is Shirou before he summons Saber

Couldn't the last person just force their servant to commit sudoku and use the grail with 6 dead servants without having to fight you?

The last person would always be Emiya. I'd wait until his life becomes SOL manga spinoff about Mahjong or something.

Have Rider paralyze her before she can summon Archer and go at it, Rin was the second last to summon so you have a time window to work with

She actually says that the main issue with Shinji was that he tried too hard to hit on her, as she wants to make the first move. They’re pretty good partners for eachother personalitywise.

He’s the boogie man, turn him off!

>most masters won't get hit by it
>Except we've seen it work splendidly in previous wars.

It was the first time he met his equal

t. shinji

Are you making things up again?

>she wnts to make the first move
what?

If you’re talking about Kerry, there is a number of things that set him apart. 1. He has a small military worth of armaments and has been trained as a killer since he was a kid. 2. He’s a magus himself and has Time Alter to help him escape bad situations. 3. His strategy revolves around Origin Bullets, he couldn’t do shit to Kayneth and Kirei with normal bullets

>Only worked against Kayneth without his servant while using unique circuitfucking bullets and while having time accelerated on himself
also Ryunosuke if you want to count him but at that point pretty much anything would have killed him he's useless without Gilles

What is Kotomines goal anyways

He’s simply pro-life

Fun things are fun

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-150716_YouTube.jpg (1439x1231, 444K)

Medusa's pretty high-tier, but you need some MC-BS to flip the table on Gil, Zouken, Kirei, and Angra Mainyu in that particularly god-awful HGW

if gilgamesh was genuinely on his side he might have been carried through
if he properly befriended shirou and stopped beating and raping sakura he could join the winning team
hell if he just treated sakura decently he could have won by working with her

He's dead on the inside so he just wants to make things entertaining by manipulating people like Kerry and Shirou who are ideal driven.

I can only wish of this in my dreams

Attached: x12-1.png (414x422, 235K)

>lose against lancer
>lose against berserker
>lose against saber
she stood no chance

You forgot
>wins against Dark Saber who has infinite mana from the Black Grail, arguably the strongest servant in F/SN

But Shirou dies in the vast majority of the VN endings.

with the help of the shirou who defeated berserker

She has lower magic resistance though

Shirou and Rin discuss Shinji's crush on her and why she turned him down in Fate. They're both arrogant mage family members who love to hurt Sakura, so they have a lot in common. Shirou agrees, don't bother him about it.

Attached: rinji.jpg (800x3000, 545K)

He wants to break her with the bepus

Is there a bad ending where shinji wins

No, a grail war has a time limit of a fortnight.

>lose against saber
The worst of them all, really. Imagine losing to the Kingo of Jobbers.

What happens if I dont care?

church hunts you down

>Dr. Henry Walton “Indiana” Jones, Jr. became a professor of Archeaology, a job that not only prompted his adventures but also gave him useful insight to solve many of the problems he faced ...

What happens when you vote to spell the name in this thread with letter ‘I’?

>the F-word

Attached: 74637226_p13.png (1100x1300, 923K)

Good luck, I'm not a mage. I'd dig a big ditch and bury my servant in the forest somewhere in Pennsylvania, and then spend the next 15 years freeting around the pacific midwest

>Implying your servant would agree

>I command you to wait in this hole indefinitely

>Kills you

>yfw I'm dead apostle

>yfw your servant is caster amakusa

he isnt a real mage. only by birth right is he allowed to enter the "tournament". he is at a disadvantage. all he can do is command a servant if sakura hands him hers. he wouldnt be able to win under any circumstances. even the doll had better odds

If I got a "muh nippon honor" servant it'd be exhausting having to larp hard enough to maintain their interest.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_tsukumo__408ab64e2353e62beab5f7394a06 (800x800, 263K)

you don't deserve a servant

His circuits were forced open at the end of UBW so technically he can now become a proper mage.