To be honest if Berserk started with the Golden Age Arc and ended with Guts dying in the eclipse it would sill be a...

To be honest if Berserk started with the Golden Age Arc and ended with Guts dying in the eclipse it would sill be a better ending than what we're gonna get, if we ever get an ending. Also we don';t have enough downer endings in media.

Attached: very angry guts being very angry.png (691x828, 677K)

I don't get fucking brainlets.

Berserk is 10x better with the other arcs than just Golden Age.

Lost Children story was peak Berserk so you’re just some fucking moron that thinks a story is deep because it ends badly
>ends at the eclipse
Fucking idiot

This
and this

Fuck off, fagget

Suck my cock it was just an idea

Any more dumb fucking "ideas" you want to throw at us

Sex robots that dispense nachos would be cool, or do you mean something berserk related?

But that wouldn't be what Berserk is at its core, would it? Golden Age is a really good arc, but it is just an intrigue to the rest of the story. Honestly, the idea of an ending to Berserk seems so far away that I really just want to see more of it, even if it doesn't get a proper ending.

Berserk was always going to be the monster slayer story. See Black Swordsman arc

We'll get an ending... in 20 years... if Miura doesn't die in the mean time.

I actually really like Black Swordsman arc.
Nice atmosphere. Cool villains and fights. Guts is one hell of a main character and the arc ends in unusual but oddly good way.
Never knew why people shit on this arc.

Does lost children qualify as filler? It doesnt really add anything to the plot.

>Sex robots that dispense nachos would be cool
jesus could you be any more cringy

Humanizes Guts a bit, and is the best arc in the manga

What, is my 9gag humor not top keke enough for you?

The arc serves to show how the eclipse made Guts into what he is

Jesus Christ trash this thread

Maybe ALL of berserk was never good
I think that is the only logical conclusion.

shut up nerd

>it doesn’t really add anything to the plot
I really fucking hate animefags. You can’t have a story that further characterizes the main character and adds upon the overall theme of the story, no you need constant momentum in the plot like Breaking Bad. Because that’s that matters to them, whether or not it’s filler.

>Sex robots that dispense nachos would be cool,
So epic! How do I upvote this?

I feel the same, anything that slowdowns and characterizes is pointed at and called 'filler' for some fucking reason

I see summerfags are still a thing

Attached: clown motel.jpg (1000x849, 82K)

If anything Lost Childeren uses Jill to get inside Guts' head a little and show that for two years Guts has settled into a routine of being miserable and doing things that make him feel even more miserable and so on, so forth because he keeps pushing away others and he barely survives and keeps his sanity because of it. It's probably why immediately after he starts treating Puck better and keeps going in the direction he is now.

Ive been here since 2017 newfag